Arch Cushion Press Operator Job Description Sample
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years Position:
Cushion Assembler Description: Secure material to cushions using the cushion press machine. Must be able to calibrate the cushion press.
Training will be provided. Use of air gun is required. Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs. stand throughout the workday and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Posición: Ensemblador de Cojin Descripción: Asegurar el material a los cojines utilizando la prensa de cojín. Uso de pistola de aire es requerido.
Debe ser capaz de calibrar la prensa de cojín. Se impartirá entrenamiento .Debe ser capaz de levanter ,empujar y mover 50 libras durante las labors diarias. Debe de ser capaz de estar de pie durante el dia y de trabajar en un ambiente rapido.
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) ID: 2016-1143 External Company Name: Humanscale Corporation External Company URL: www.humanscale.com
Will be working as a Press Operator. Company looking for somebody that has shop experience who is motivated to learn and grow. Must be mechanically inclined and able to work with tools .
Starts at $10.00 hourly
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move items 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 2:00 pm - 10:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
All interested applicants apply at:
All Seasons Placement
4166 West Ridge Rd
Erie PA 16506
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Press Brake Operator
Seeking experienced Press Brake Operators for large, international business with a location right here in Mobile.
Full-Time with medical and time off benefits
Manufacturing metal by bending, angling and cutting using a press brake.
Their press brake uses a computer numeric controlled (CNC) machine assisting the operator in the design to make punches, bends, and cuts into sheet or plate material, particularly sheet metal.
As one of the worlds leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs.
At the same time, we are bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
In addition, Advantage helps businesses with some of their most critical day-to-day tasks, providing assistance with workforce consulting, management of payroll, procurement, recruitment outsourcing, and project management.
Our Associates are skilled in the following areas:
* Administrative & Clerical
* Skilled Trades
* Light Industrial & Manufacturing
* Medical Office
* Call Center
Welcome to Advantage Resourcing!
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed For 2Nd Shift Company
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed for 2nd shift company
The duties are as follows:
· Produce parts from metal using a press brake
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Able to make adjustments to machine including setup
· Ensuring the machine is working properly and producing a quality product
· Good attention to detail
· Standing for long periods of time
· Lifting material is required
· Previous experience required
The pay is up to $22.00 an hour with a 10% shift differential.
Machine - Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Press Brake Operator
Excel Manufacturing, Inc. is seeking an experienced press brake operator.
3420 C Street NE #301, Auburn, WA 98002
POSITION: Full Time
HOURS: M-F, 6 AM – 2:30 PM
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Custom set-up of press brake to drawing specifications, operation and maintenance of the press brake. Willing to cross-train and perform secondary jobs as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 2 years experience operating and setting up press brake, able to read blueprints, efficient math skills, attention to detail, and ability to pass drug screening.
Qualified candidates please contact Brandon at (253)508-8174.
Middleville Tool & Die is in need of Press Operators that must have experience in operating all production machines and feed equipment, including transfers, according to Specifications, Machine Operating Instructions, and the Part Control Plan.
• SPECIFIC DUTIES
• 1. Maintain clean and safe working conditions throughout the plant and resolve and/or report
• any potential risks to safety and health right away.
• 2. Follow all health and safety standards, including personal protective equipment
• requirements for the work environment.
• 3. Request and verify the proper raw material according to Part Control Plans.
• 4. Prepare dies, production machines, and work site for installation and set up, including
• fixtures and tools at the assigned work center.
• 5. Load, remove, start, end and band coils as needed to assist coil technician.
• 6. Safely operate hilos, cranes, and die carts to transport dies, coils, finished product, etc.
• 7. Prepare, load and adjust straighteners and feeders, and install and remove dies.
• 8. Set production machines and operate support equipment in accordance with the Quality
• Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
• 9. Maintain press fluid levels.
• 10. Troubleshoot machines (using Smart Pac, sensors, and controls) to ensure both quality
• and maximum levels of production.
• 11. If a problem with machines occurs Operators must stop machines with Top/Emergency
• Stop Buttons and/or Main Power and then report malfunction to the Press Technician.
• 12. Read, understand, complete and follow all production paperwork, including Tags,
• Quality Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
• 13. Conduct first piece and parts-in-process inspections for non-conformance according to
• Part Control Plans.
• 14. Use calipers, micrometers, height gages, protractors, and ring gages to assure quality
• 15. Interpret CMM reports.
• 16. Participate in continuous improvement, waste reduction activities and standard of clean.
• 17. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and
• quality of product through team involvement.
• 18. Organize and maintain both personal and team work areas (based on audit scores).
• 19. Communicate optimally to provide accurate, necessary, and timely information to all
• team members.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!