Arch Cushion Press Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arch Cushion Press Operator
Press Brake - Punch Press Operator
Press Brake Operator
Local manufacturing company looking for a press brake operator
The duties are as follows:
· Produce parts from metal using an Amada press brake
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Able to make adjustments to machine including setup
· Ensuring the machine is working properly and producing a quality product
· Good attention to detail
· Standing for long periods of time
· Lifting material is required
· Previous experience required
This is a 2nd shift position
The pay is up to $20.00 an hour with a 10% shift differential.
Setup and operate Press Machinery with minimum supervision.
Tools and Equipment
45 ton Bliss Press, 33 ½ Ton Ferracute Press, 75 Ton Minster Press, 250 Ton Cincinnati Press, and Various Feeding Systems, IronWorker, Shear, Shotblaster, Pemserter, Multi-tapper and drill presses.
Employee needs to work with verniers, gauges, calipers, comparator, jigs, and fixtures and safety equipment.
Steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, micarta, plastics, cast iron and castings.
Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
- Receive instructions and assignments from supervisor or coordinator.
- Set up and operate all applicable machines to manufacture a variety of component parts.
- Required to perform self-Inspection. Gain 1st PC approval and monitor quality during production run.
- Acceptable productivity levels required.
- Good housekeeping is required.
- Follow safe work practices and wear PPE.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Coral Springs Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
To obtain and disseminate information
Direction of Others
Provide guidance to lower level personnel in the performance of assigned tasks when asked.
General supervision on routine assignments. Specific directions/instructions provided when establishing new or changed procedures
High School, GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience as a Machinist running the same or similar machines.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the ability to read blueprints.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Noisy work environment.
Post a Job
Press Brake Operator
K&S Manufacturingis a privately held, financially sound and growing company seeking a Press Brake Operator to join our team. This is a full-time position on 1st and 2nd shift.
In business since 1974, we are a vertically-integrated leader in the field of metal fabrication. Our 145,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company. K&S is a performance-based company with clearly stated goals and objectives in place to drive continued success. Our infrastructure is primed to support continued growth and expansion through: laser cutting, brake forming, robotic and manual welding, stamping, machining, and tool and die.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Be able to read customer and internal drawings.
- Program, set up, and operate Bystronic or Accurpress Press Brakes.
- Inspect the parts produced by comparing the parts to blueprint using height stand, calipers, and other specialized measuring devices.
- Be able to run production efficiently as well as working with engineering on prototyping projects.
- Work within customer and internal tolerances and specifications.
- Complete and maintain accurate shop paperwork.
- Perform daily 6S duties.
- Minimum of 2 years prior Press Brake experience.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to use height stand, caliper, micrometer, protractor, radius gauge, etc.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of blueprint reading and shop math.
- Possess a drive for achieving production, while focusing on safety and quality.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50-pounds.
- Must be reliable, and have good attendance.
|K&S offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a rewarding career opportunity for the right individual. |
K & S Manufacturing
N8145 Maple St
Ixonia, WI 53036
Fax (920) 261-2888
Equal Opportunity Employer
Post a Job
Print Press Operator
About Cimpress/Vistaprint Cimpress is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone.
Cimpress’ portfolio of brands include Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others serve many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities. To learn more, visit http://www.cimpress.com.
A fantastic opportunity to join a brand new facility, that is part of a fast growing, multinational organization. This position will be part of Vistaprints’ first US production facility. The Sr.
Production Operator will be part of a fast-paced manufacturing team and will perform a variety of general production functions. RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS: Understanding of loading and operation of various types of equipment Performing packing and shipping functions Performing quality checks and ensure quality of product Work on a variety of Printers and cutters while producing items in Large format and/or Digital.
Maintain, troubleshoot, and test various printers and cutters to make sure alignment and color quality are correct correlating with company and customer standards. Performing any and all related tasks as assigned by Management QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or Driven and energetic Previous Print Operating Experience a bonus Excellent communication skills Strong dedication to team member morale, customer service, safety, quality and delivery External Company Name: VistaPrint Limited External Company URL: www.vistaprint.com
Post a Job
Brake Press Operator
Overview: The Brake Press Operator uses brake presses and miscellaneous equipment to create, shape, and customize materials into a variety of forms dictated by Fabrication plans.
Reads and interprets detailed and complex instructions to produce the desired forms. Responsibilities: + Sets up and operates brake presses and other equipment on a variety of parts + Checks products against standards for conformance to specifications + Follows specifications in job orders, verbal instructions, and blueprints + Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces Qualifications: + High School Diploma or equivalent + Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred + Math skills + Ability to read blueprints + Knowledge of standard and metric measurements + Knowledge of quality assurance and self-inspection techniques + Self-motivated and detail-oriented + Team orientation EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans Federal Contractor If you need assistance applying to an open position online, please email Careers@Wynright.com. Options: Job ID 2017-1998 # of Openings 6 Job Locations US-IL-Oak Lawn Posted Date 6/26/2017 Category Manufacturing
4-Color Press Operator
Zoo Printing is one of the largest trade printing companies in the United States. We currently have both full-time and part-time openings for Press Operators, all shifts.
If you have expertise in operating 40” Komori presses, Zoo Printing is the company for you. Apply Today! The Press Operator will be responsible for maintaining and operating a 6-Color 40" Komori presses.
Responsibilities: - general machine maintenance - communicate and fulfill daily schedule with press feeder - monitor print quality Requirements: - 3-5 years experience - ability to operate 40" Komori press - Komori Lithrone and LS experience preferred - ability to mix PMS colors - excellent attention to details - stand for full 8+ hour shift - organization skills - general safety awareness - problem solving and decision-making skills Join us and start making money today! Req No.: 2017-1267 External Company Name: PrintBuyer LLC External Company URL: www.zooprinting.com
Post a Job
Fabrication Press Brake Machine Setup Operator
Come join the team and make a difference! Allentown, Inc. is the global leader in research housing solutions for the biomedical research industry.
We offers exceptional career growth opportunities, excellent benefits and a corporate culture that values creativity and achievement. We challenge our talented professionals to pursue initiatives and share responsibility. Primary Responsibilities Experienced Set-Up Brake Operators Needed – Set-up, maintain, and operate 55 ton and/or 90 ton Automec computerized press brakes for fabricated sheet metal parts.
Requirements Be able to fabricate sheet metal parts to close tolerances. Be able to lift and set press brake dies, knowledge of maintaining dies and general overall maintenance of presses. Be able to read blueprints and use all types of measuring tools. Benefits + Medical Insurance + Dental Insurance + Life Insurance + Short Term Disability Insurance + Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match + Verizon Discounts
Deflection / Light Press Operator
Deflection / Light Press Operator + JOBS + LOGIN + 14-Jul-2017 to 21-Jul-2017 (EST) + Savanna, IL, USA + Hourly + Full Time Competitive Benefits Package Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems.
MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets. Deflection / Light Press Operator (2nd Shift)-Operates all designated machines with minimal assistance, and performs all quality checks to assure that parts meet specifications. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: + Ability to change over and setup the presses + Interprets and responds immediately to SPC chart variances + Maintains accurate records of production and downtime + Performs minor machine maintenance, including greasing, adding lubricants and materials + Checks the quality of parts using appropriate measuring tools and SPC standards + Operates multiple machines + Fills out first piece sample tag + Maintains knowledge of EMS system + Prints move tickets from EMS REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: + High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of math and English + Performs duties with minimum instruction and/or supervision
- Receptive to ongoing training EOE– Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Press Operator - Experienced
Description *Position at La Crosse Tribune
- Explore a great opportunity in the world of printing by joining our newspaper press team. We are seeking a press operator experienced in press operation, plate making, color registration, newsprint handling and quality control.
Duties include the operation and maintenance of an 18-unit Goss Urbanite offset web printing press. This position works primarily at nights and includes weekends and holidays. The qualified applicant will have mechanical aptitude, be team oriented and have the ability to work under deadline.
Candidates must have the experience and ability to troubleshoot equipment and deadline challenges. Pay for this position will be based on the chosen candidate's work experience. The River Valley Media Group offers a complete benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, and paid vacation and holidays.
If interested, apply online at www.rivervalleynewspapers.com/workhere. Search for this position by searching jobs in La Crosse, WI. Equal Opportunity Employer
Brake Press Operator 3Rd Shift
WE ARE HIRING! AppleTree Staffing is seeking a Brake Press operator for 3rd shift for one of our south Indianapolis clients. We are looking for someone with strong mechanical aptitude and eagerness to excel. This is a full time long term opportunity with benefits.
Our client offers a very clean, efficient work environment with positive people. These are NOT temporary or seasonal positions.
Our client has been in business for over 20 years servicing the medical device industry. They offer an EXTREMELY clean environment with long term stability.
In addition to the great environment, they offer outstanding health insurance benefits including medical, vision, dental, short term and long term disability, life insurance and they match a percentage of our 401k retirement planning contribution.
If this sounds like a potential fit for you; please take a few minutes to read the requirement below and apply if qualified. Interviews will begin immediately!
· 2-3 years of brake press operating experience
· Setup and changeover experience
· Preventative maintenance of machinery
· Positive team attitude
· Basic computer/data entry skills
· High attention to detail
· Impeccable attendance record
· Outstanding work history