Arch Cushion Press Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arch Cushion Press Operator
Break Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Humanscale is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve health and comfort at work. Our award-winning office products –seating, sit/stand desks, technology support and lighting – have led the industry in performance and simplicity for over 30 years Position:
Cushion Assembler Description: Secure material to cushions using the cushion press machine. Must be able to calibrate the cushion press.
Training will be provided. Use of air gun is required. Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs. stand throughout the workday and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Posición: Ensemblador de Cojin Descripción: Asegurar el material a los cojines utilizando la prensa de cojín. Uso de pistola de aire es requerido.
Debe ser capaz de calibrar la prensa de cojín. Se impartirá entrenamiento .Debe ser capaz de levanter ,empujar y mover 50 libras durante las labors diarias. Debe de ser capaz de estar de pie durante el dia y de trabajar en un ambiente rapido.
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran) ID: 2016-1143 External Company Name: Humanscale Corporation External Company URL: www.humanscale.com
Post a Job
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic furniture including dining room, kitchen and office chairs. Experience with larger furniture a plus.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Cushion Upholsterers are finalizing the most visible part of our seats. The upholstery work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster chairs, booths and stools to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Perform a variety of upholstery operations.
- Assembly of product with correct fabric specified by customer.
- Evaluate all damaged material prior to project.
- Complete inspection of finished chair to ensure a quality product prior to delivery.
- Marking of chair boxes with invoice number to ensure accuracy to the customer.
- Ability to operate power mobile material handling equipment.
- Properly Velcro, glue, and other upholstery components.
- Material movement from other departments.
- Suggest process method improvements.
- Attention to continually changing model styles and colors is required.
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and Other
- Education: High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Press Brake And Punch Press Operator
Growing manufacturer with facilities in Elk Grove Village and Melrose Park, is looking to add to their growing team! Our Client is in need of a Punch Press operator in Elk Grove Village and also a Press Brake Operator in Melrose Park, IL. These positions are long term/ temp to hire with great benefits and great people to work with. Both positions are for 1st shift Monday through Saturday. Regular work hours are from 7am-3:30pm or 6am-2:30pm. Ideal candidate must be available to start as early as 6am and work as late as 5:30pm and half day on Saturday.
Ideal persons must be able to read blueprints. Use measuring tools such as vaniers, calipers, gauges and tape measure. Preferably a minimum of one year experience, open to train a recent graduate with like certifications.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
Punch Press / Brake Press Operator
Amada Punch Press and Brake Press Operator needed for my client in Rowlett.
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Temp to hire
Screen Printing Press Operator (Auto/Manual Press - Textiles)
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Do you look at a blank t-shirt and see a blank canvas? Do you have professional screen printing experience specifically on textiles? We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous and trained eye to help us make the best shirts ever. In your spare time you can be found at your local MakerSpace, sewing Comicon costumes, or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. You must be motivated to produce high volumes of great prints and will do so on our M&R presses with Tri-Loc registration systems using plastisol & water-based inks. If you are driven by results, focus on procedures, and want to have an impact on a fast-paced team, while fighting for better, then let's get started.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington and now we are expanding to Ohio. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Auto Press and Manual Press Operator Responsibilities
- Operate screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs with attention to detail, quality of print, accuracy and speed.
- Read and complete work orders accurately.
- Identify and troubleshoot common screen printing problems.
- Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness.
- Provide leadership for production assistants to ensure that they are performing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years printing press experience may be substituted by comparable work experience
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
- Bonus system based on production
- 1st shift or 2nd shift - hours of employment will be based on preference and availability
- 1st shift : (5:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- 2nd shift : (1:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Press Operator / Press Set-Up Trainee - 2Nd Shift
Pentair Overview Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Our technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected.
Collaborating with industry partners, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other companies, we serve a wide variety of customers in the residential and commercial, industrial, food and beverage, infrastructure, and energy verticals. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion and approximately 26,000 employees worldwide, the company operates as One Pentair, driven by purpose, led by vision, guided by process, and united by its Win Right Values. Business Unit Overview Electrical designs, manufactures, and services products that protect some of the world’s most sensitive equipment, as well as heat management solutions designed to provide thermal protection to temperature sensitive fluid applications, and engineered electrical and fastening products for electrical, mechanical and civil applications.
Job Summary RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform duties required to setup and operate 3 or more automatic and/or multi-slide presses simultaneously for a variety of stamping products. Work from drawings, route sheets, schedules, written, and verbal instructions.
Check material for correct size and type, load coils, adjust uncoiler and material rollers. Set-up complicated progressive dies, movable and stationary forming blocks, adjust stroke and feed as needed. Use micrometers, calipers, scales, and fixed gauges to check work in process and ensure adherence to specifications.
Move materials in the performance of duties using lift truck or crane as necessary. Install and check safety devices as needed for specific jobs. Report faulty equipment, defective material and unusual conditions to supervisor.
Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned or directed, which may require more than the normal shift hours or work week to meet company needs. REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent.
Additional experience, training or formal education is beneficial. • 1 years Manufacturing Experience with previous experience operating and/or setting up a press Strong troubleshooting skills necessary, with the ability to make informed decisions. Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to work in a fast-paced; multi-tasking environment and meet operational deadlines.
Must be self-motivated, safety and quality conscious, and work efficiently with minimal supervision. Heavy lifting required (50 plus lbs). Lift truck operator experience required. Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment. EEO Statement Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job
CNC Burner Operator , Blanchard Grinder Operator , Boring Mill Operator/Drill Press , Fabricator/Welder , Machine Repair/Maintenance
Steel Craft Technologies is searching to hire motivated individuals in the following positions: CNC Burner Operator
Applicants must be able to read a tape measure and prints and should be self-motivated team players. We are looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift employees. Blanchard Grinder Operator
Ideal candidates will have at least one to two years of experience, or have worked in the tool and die trade. Qualified applicants will be able to read a micrometer, understand machinery, and work well with others. Boring Mill Operator/Drill Press
Applicants should have some CNC knowledge, be able to read a tape measure and willing to be trained. This is a night shift position. Fabricator/Welder
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of experience or willing to be trained. Applicants should also be able to follow direction from team leaders.
This position is 2nd or 3rd Shift. Machine Repair/Maintenance
Responsibilities include addressing all facility and equipment maintenance, including preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance. Candidates must be able to follow all safety rules and report unsafe work conditions to management.
Steel Craft offers competitive wages benefits, and 401(k) matching. Excellent Company with growth potential and advancement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. If you feel that this position is a match for you, please email your resume to careerstoolingsystemsgroup.com.
Or, apply in person at 8057 Graphic Dr. NE, Belmont, MI. Web Id: 0008351774MLive.
Keywords: Burner Operator, Location: Grand Rapids, MI - 49505
Press Operator/1St Press Operator
Press Operator/1st Press Operator Tracking Code 36836 Job Description Operate web printing press to print quality production, maintain quality of product, lead and direct press crew, maintain press, and work on other operation duties as directed by the supervisors.
Act as a leader in providing and promoting a safe and injury free work environment.
Responsible for all aspects of the operation of the press and press crew.
Responsible for over all quality of the printed product including color reproduction, product specifications, imaging quality and postal specifications.
Determines when product is suitable for saving.
Responsible for producing a sample-quality product.
Monitors other crew member’s progress while performing their responsibilities.
Provides accurate documentation of time, materials, impressions, waste, and run speeds.
Communicates information effectively with other crews and departments, scheduling, prepress, maintenance.
Coordinates make-ready process by reviewing job information, establishing make-ready plan, and assigning responsibilities to crew members.
Responsible for maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for the press, and using the “Request For Action” system to notify the maintenance department of issues with the equipment.
Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 7:00 am shift, 3 days on/4 days off, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, alternating on an 8 week rotation). Opportunities for overtime. RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company's policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Required Skills Experience/Knowledge: + 10 years web press-printing experience.
Knowledge of in-line finishing, die cutting, inserters, imagers, color and register.
Must have worked in all positions leading up to this position. Skills + Communication skills.
Troubleshooting/Problem Solving Skills + Mechanical Aptitude + Management skills, coordinating the activities of other crew members. Physical Demands + Continuous standing/walking
- 8 hrs or more.
Occasional bending, kneeling, climbing, reaching.
Occasional lifting and pushing/pulling
- 50 lbs. or less.
Occasional repetitive motion with both hands.
Ability to see colors. Job Location Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No