Arch Cushion Skiving Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arch Cushion Skiving Machine Operator
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Use this job description
Do you love challenging, hands-on work that lets you learn about, operate, repair and maintain machines? Do you enjoy active work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on manufacturing processes? If so, we think our team would be a great fit for you! In the position of machine operator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining client partnerships, ensuring customer satisfaction with our products and helping our company meet its production targets. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse array of machines and become part of a knowledgeable and supportive team. This position offers plenty of opportunities for you to grow within an industry-leading company.
- Learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality and productivity.
- Become aware of potential workplace hazards such as broken or malfunctioning machines and strive to ensure safety of self and others by reporting any hazards immediately.
- Communicate clearly with teammates and supervisors regarding all aspects of the job. Report problems that arise with machines, materials or personnel. Offer solutions where possible within the scope of the duties of the job. Provide complete, accurate documentation when required.
- Learn and uphold company standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and optimize work efficiency. Strive to achieve company-specified production targets.
- Keep workspace clean and organized to maximize safety and productivity. Offer suggestions for workspace improvement if needed.
- Operate diverse machines related to the manufacturing process.
- Stay up to date on and closely observe assembly and maintenance instructions. Be proactive about acquiring and maintaining any necessary certifications required for the position.
- Inspect equipment, perform maintenance and repairs, and recommend and follow up on machine adjustments to improve performance.
- Strong commitment and ability to follow safety rules and procedures and utilize safety equipment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and lift or push weights up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility in terms of shift scheduling, including scheduling for overtime and holiday shifts
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Virtual Machine Distribution Operations Specialist
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and creative problem solver interested in working alongside a key client providing technical leadership on a cloud project. Through innovative technical and managerial approaches, you will help your client modernize and consolidate their legacy architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a Senior/Lead skill level
- Minimum education level of MA/MS
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must have a BA/BS with 12+ years of experience to substitute minimum education level
- Knowledge and ability to review, develop, modify, test procedures and systems requirements to book requirements directly supporting DoD Enterprise infrastructure and info structure IT goals and projects
- Ability to train internal and external customers regarding procedures/processes and software applications
- Experience of conducting internal audits and development/review of corrective action plans
- Ability to negotiate supplier agreements and service contracts
- Knowledge of capital procurement processes
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities as the lead on process improvement teams
- Ability to coordinate workflow and material movement to meet program and customer delivery requirements
Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Use this job description
High Speed Machine Operators
The Operator makes certain the W&D Inserter is set-up and running at optimal efficiency and productivity per the job specifications, including; ensuring operational, safety and housekeeping procedures and practices are in place and followed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sets up machine per individual job instructions;
- Runs machine at optimal speed, established by job instructions and meets production standards;
- Performs adjustments on machine to ensure optimal productivity;
- Loads components onto machine per job instructions;
- Performs regular quality checks on all components and finished packages to ensure quality standards are met;
- Recalibrates and cleans the equipment as required;
- Communicates job status and production concerns/issues during shift transition to ensure optimal productivity for following shift;
- Ensures end product meets quality standards identified in job instructions;
- Notifies Lead Operator of component quality issues;
- Works with Lead Operator and Assistant Operator to resolve quality concerns;
- Performs regular quality checks during production of a job;
- Communicates maintenance concerns/issues to supervisors and maintenance staff;
- Ensures safety practices are followed;
- Performs stretching exercises, prior to beginning of shift;
- Wears appropriate personal protective gear, if necessary;
- Uses company provided tools and resources to ensure optimal ergonomics;
- Ensures stock staging area is kept organized;
- Ensures equipment area is kept clean and components are in staging area;
- Ensures component boxes and mail trays are out of workflow area:
- Sweeps floor, as necessary;
- Cleans equipment as required;
- Completes appropriate production and time reports, as assigned;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent is required, minimum of six months experience as a W&D Inserter Operator Assistant or 2 years experience running production equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job;
- bending, stooping, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time, moving up to 15 pounds regularly and lifting up to 45 pounds intermittently;
- Ability to read and interpret job instructions;
- Ability to work with computerized systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends;
- Ability to monitor production equipment for speed and quality;
- Ability to recognize sequential order;
- Knowledge of mechanical operations of equipment;
- Knowledge of production processes;
- Knowledge of computers;
- Basic knowledge of postal guidelines for sorted mail;
- Skill in operating equipment;
- Mechanical aptitude;
Minimum 6th grade basic education.
Minimum of 6 months of experience in manufacturing and/or assembling is required.
Working knowledge of basic math. Skills and abilities
Ability to work in a safe manner
Ability to recognize quality of material
Demonstrates ability to perform LOTO * Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
Ability to pay attention to surroundings
Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English.
Ability to read a tape measure
Ability to troubleshoot the machine or equipment in use.
Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
Ability to work under immediate supervision
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to work hours mandated by management Conduct
Team player and goal oriented
Open to change and positive attitude
Committed to plant and company goals
Participates in Safety and CI programs
Punctual and reliable
Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
Secures and maintains material and supplies required on the operation.
Completes work area set up.
Operates and feeds the machine in a safe and efficient manner, and according to established procedures.
Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
Maintains production records as required.
Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
Performs other duties as assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Concrete Spreader/Transfer Machine Operator
General Info Job Type: Full-Time Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years Willing to Travel Speciality: Commercial,Industrial Must be Authorized to Work in the US Company Info An award winning, ENR Top 400 construction company, Interstate Highway Construction, Inc., is hiring for positions in the Southwest.This company boasts an open door policy with a "family-feel" atmosphere. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to exercise your construction related experience with a reputable and stable firm. This is outside work in all types of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and hours must conform to the company's operation hours. Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus. Job Description Primarily responsible for the timely and proper transfer of material from delivery vehicles to the placement operation. This is a hands on position and responsibilities include; constant awareness of paving operation and ground crews, monitoring trucks and concrete quality, maintaining proper level of material in front of paver or roller screed, proper operation and routine maintenance of assigned piece of equipment. Must be safety and quality oriented, hardworking and dependable.
Regional travel may be required.
Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Valid ID and drug testing required for all employees. This is your chance to be an important part of a strong stable national industry leader. EOE Benefits Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Life Insurance Retirement Beneift IHC offers benefits at a level rarely seen in the industry. IHC offers Medical, Dental, Life & AD&D along with Vision exams. There is a very low cost to employees.
Company paid Life
Company paid Short Term Disability
Company paid Long Term Disability
Company paid Long Term Care
Company Profit Sharing
IHC offers an Employee Assistance Plan
IHC has Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
IHC has Retirement Recognition plans
IHC has Operations Incentive Bonus Plans
IHC has Relocation and Travel Expense Reimbursement plans
Company Vehicle Plans Thank you for reviewing our position, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY NOW button below.
Machine Operator Apply HereReturn to Postings Location:Lansing, MI Job Description: Assembles and packages diagnostic test kits used in the food safety industry according to Standard Operating Procedures ensuring accuracy and quality throughout the assembly process. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assemble and package devices and diagnostic test kits through the use of semi-automated assembly equipment.
Complete production paperwork including quantities produced, scrapped, in-process, etc.
Assist in counting inventory.
May work at different stations as production needs require. Education and/or Experience: Minimum of a high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Packaging Machine Operator (2Nd Shift Mon-Thurs 3:45 Pm - 2:30 Am)
Packaging Machine Operator (2nd Shift Mon-Thurs 3:45 pm
2:30 am) Mankato, MN Job Snapshot Employee Type: Full-Time Location: Mankato, MN Job Type: General Labor, Manufacturing, Skilled Labor
Trades Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 4/24/2017 Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. Stay Connected to Jack Link's Protein Snacks Job Description Jack Link’s Protein Snacks began with treasured family recipes passed from generation to generation, transforming a small North Woods business into one of the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturers in the world. Over the years, as consumer demand for convenient, high-quality snack foods increased, so has the company’s product offerings. Today Jack Link’s is the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturer in the world, and sells more than 100 different meat snack products in more than 40 countries. The Link family principles and traditions remain the same: hard work, integrity and a commitment to earn consumer respect by delivering the best-tasting meat snacks in the world. Primary Purpose: To perform necessary functions in order to lead a production line to efficiently, safely, and correctly package finished product in preparation for shipment to customer. Accountabilities: + Set-up, operate, and perform change-over procedures of line in accordance with operating standard protocols and machine settings.
Communicate effectively with Maintenance personnel to prevent and address any machine malfunctions.
Continually strive to maximize productivity and efficiency while decreasing waste.
Clearly communicate work assignments, directives, and expected outcomes with personnel.
Encourage a team spirit where all associates have pride in their line, and therefore continually attempt to break records and set new production standards.
Ensure all associates on your line understand and follow all policies and standard operating procedures.
Routinely communicate with your Supervisor in order to gain directives, discuss decisions and action plans, and share information.
Ensuring personnel on your line stay busy even during down times.
Empowering personnel to strive to improve and do their best; ensuring pride in their team and ownership of their line.
Train and continually develop the skills of the personnel in your area.
Prohibit the use of inappropriate language or behavior.
Ensure quality protocols are followed and openly communicate with QC in order to fix defects to ensure quality standards are consistently met.
Accurately complete all necessary paperwork as directed.
Successfully complete all necessary technical training and skills verification as directed.
Successfully complete all necessary soft skills training as directed.
Perform all required sanitation functions within acceptable standards.
Perform all required duties within OSHA and company safety standards. Attend all department and company scheduled meetings Job Requirements • Values
Must demonstrate the Jack Link’s Values: Be Real
Relationship Driven – Stewardship
Show Awesome Character • Safety – Perform all duties within OSHA and company safety standards • Problem Solving
Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems • Multi-tasking
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously • Initiative
Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal • Accuracy
Superior accuracy and attention to detail • Detail Oriented
Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task • Relationships
Establishes and maintains professional relationships with vendors, customers and employees at all levels based on credibility, integrity and trust • Accountability
Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions • Honesty / Integrity
Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace • Organized
Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task • Time Management
Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines • Reliability
The trait of being dependable and trustworthy • Verbal/Written Communication Skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English • Drug Screen
Ability to pass a drug screen • Attendance
Regular attendance is essential SKILLS AND ABILITIES Experience: One to two years of related experience preferred. Prior knowledge of food processing and related equipment helpful. Other Requirements• Basic mathematical and analytical skills • Working knowledge of computers and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite helpful PHYSICAL DEMANDSPhysical Demands Lift/Carry Stand C (Constantly) 10 lbs or less O (Occasionally) Walk C (Constantly) 11-20 lbs O (Occasionally) Sit O (Occasionally) 21-50 lbs O (Occasionally) Handling/Fingering F (Frequently) 51-100 lbs O (Occasionally) Reach Outward O (Occasionally) Over 100 lbs O (Occasionally) Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally) Push/Pull Climb O (Occasionally) 12 lbs or less O (Occasionally) Crawl O (Occasionally) 13-25 lbs O (Occasionally) Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally) 26-40 lbs O (Occasionally) Bend O (Occasionally) 41-100 lbs O (Occasionally) 101+ O (Occasionally) N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation. O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0
2.5+ hrs/day) F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day) C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day) Other Physical Requirements Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Earplugs Hairnet Beard-net Protective eyewear Cut resistant glove Slip resistant boots Hard hat WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is performed in production environments where temperatures range from 35-55 degrees. May perform work in an office environment which is not subjected to extreme temperatures. There is a moderate level of noise. Flooring can be very slippery at times. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift/Wayland
This classification may include various general laborer functions such as plug, assembly, finishing, punch press, grinding, running robots and running various machinery. Responsibilities may include loading, moving materials, assisting in loading machines, positioning work, setting up jobs, making adjustments or operating machines, final assembly operations plugging, visual inspections.
Performs hand operations, such as filing, de-burring, cleaning, disc grinding, palletizing, banding, folding, etc. Uses torque wrench and hand tools as needed.
- Lifts, positions, and removes work pieces from machines to assist in assembly, forming, fitting and welding + Loads, stacks, and transports stock, tools, dies, and work in process by hand, pallet jack, or dolly + Cleans, scrapes, and grinds metal to fabricating, welding, painting, or shipping + Sets up machines and/or helps set up machines for operation and may make minor adjustments as needed; Runs machines after set-up + Checks and monitors the condition of dies, punches, and quality of product being produced + Accurately measures and reads blueprints to check parts for compliance + Picks up and moves scrap from work areas, cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment + Performs final assembly operations + Ensures adequate supply of stock is at station to run machines; operate hoists and slings; fills out production reports and labels product as needed + May conduct helium testing of product, prepare tank for wash line and test and install metal fittings into fuel tanks + Repairs and assembles pallets using power saw and hand tools To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED) combined with or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE ABILITY Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. MATH ABILITY Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole number. REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee is occasionally required to walk and climb or balance. ID: 2017-4706 # of Openings: 22 Street: 4714 Circuit Court Shift: Second
Caesarstone Technologies USA, Inc. in Richmond Hill, GA, is currently looking for a skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
Candidates must be willing to work 12 hour shifts and must be available to work any day of the week. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle + Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed) + Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines + Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools + Test operation of machines periodically + Fix issues that might occur during the shift + Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws + Keep records of approved and defective units or final products + Maintain activity logs + Proven experience as a machine operator + Understanding of production procedures + Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear) + Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals is preferred + Analytical skills + Attention to detail + Teamwork and communication skills + Physical stamina and strength + High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus ID: 2017-1204 # of Openings: 40