Arch Support Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arch Support Technician
Entry Level Network Administrator/It Support Technician
James Martin Associates, a progressive leader in the landscape and snow management industry located in Vernon Hills, is seeking a highly motivated and customer service oriented IT professional. We strive to improve our processes through technology and communication and promote continuous professional development.
If you have great communication skills and a keen aptitude to learn new methods and business applications, you may be our next Network Administrator/IT Support Technician! Your dependability and ability to thrive on handling multiple tasks will make you even more successful in our growing company.
This is a full-time position. Expected hours require flexibility to work between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. with the flexibility to work occasional evenings/weekends. The technician is responsible for maintaining and managing efficient and productive use of computers throughout both of our branches: Vernon Hills, IL and Boulder, CO (remote access).
Responsibilities also include handling resolution of software and hardware problems, purchasing and implementing new hardware and software, maintaining relationships with software vendors, end-user training on various computer systems and procedures, and ensuring proper function of all company technology to include: personal and laptop computers, printers, networks, tablets and cell phones.
- Provide user account creation and support across network, email, and phone systems
- Provide user support and troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues as they occur
- Maintain IT computer/hardware inventory tracking files to ensure accurate and updated inventory information on all workstations, laptops, printers, servers, and other office equipment.
- Regular administration of anti-virus, anti-spyware, and email security, for proper operation/updates
- Assist in the management of company security and firewall systems
- Oversight of network backup procedures (administration, network backup process, monitoring/troubleshooting)
- Provide proactive regularly scheduled maintenance on all workstations, laptops, printers, servers and other office equipment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related program, or 1-3 years related experience
- A+ Certification, Network+, and/or Security+ preferred
- 1+ years of experience in network support/workstation support in a Microsoft Windows/Exchange environment
- Experience with Symantec Anti-Virus Enterprise, Dell SonicWALL, Dell AppAssure, Barracuda Spam Firewall, etc. is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (movement of IT equipment)
Generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401K with match.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history. Visit us at www.jamesmartinassociates.com
Post a Job
Associate Lab Support Technician
Day to Day
- Inventory samples and transfer information to Excel spreadsheet
- Label and organize tubes
- Handle and transfer samples to new containers/tubes
- Register samples in material management databases
- Batch and prepare samples for shipment
The Department of Protein Technologies at Amgen in South San Francisco is seeking a motivated Associate for a temporary materials management position. The candidate will work under the guidance of Amgen staff to systematically go through stored materials and capture information on vials and enter in a spreadsheet. The samples will then be reviewed and critical materials inventoried and shipped to Amgen Material Management. The ideal candidate should have good organization and communication skills, be detail oriented and project focused. Required skills include:
- Proficiency in Excel and the ability to learn and operate the internal inventory management system
- Good communication skills, ability to trouble shoot and escalate issues to Amgen managers for decision making
- Experience in a laboratory setting including the ability to pipette
Sr Desktop Support Technician
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Coordinates and Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site
- When required-provides onsite shadowing to Team
- Serves as an entry point to develop technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles
- Basic installation and maintenance to technical products
- Follows predefines procedures and tasks in everyday activities
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operation system environment
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customer and conflict resolution
- Clearance Required: Secret Clearance, IAT Level II
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Minimum 6 year experience in related field
- Security+ Certification - Required
IT Support Technician
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Provides technical support to end-users for PC, server, hardware, or software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interact with supplier/service provider ensure tasks are completed.
- Monitor asset inventory.
- Verify back up, daily check list, account maintenance.
- Administer tape rotation – back up tapes.
- Serve as the point of technical escalation.
- Perform periodic license audits.
- Create and configure ghost images for site hardware.
- Create and Image MES and SAP RF Scanners.
- Maintain and troubleshoot site PBX.
- Provide on call support.
- Identify and purchase hardware using the CER Process.
- Administer network hardware (enabling and disabling ports).
- Administer file services, Print Services and Terminal Servers.
- Document new processes.
- Provide support to wireless devices. (i.e. – Blackberry).
- Follow all procedures around the ISS security policy.
- Provide end user training & technical assistance.
- Assist Administrators in rotational duties for the following (but not limited to) administration competencies:
- Network Administration (equipment maintenance, backups, daily checklists).
- Systems Administration (account maintenance, backups/restores, server maintenance).
- Business Systems Administration (documentation, process flows, CMRs, troubleshooting).
- Database Administration (daily checklists, backups, troubleshooting).
- Load and verify correct operation of software packages.
- Troubleshoot and resolves end user problems and ensures correct operation of personal computers.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Maintain inventory of computer parts and lo of all repairs/service performed.
- Provide training and technical assistance to users.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High School diploma with 2 years practical experience. A+ certification required. Network+ certification or equivalent.
Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written. Ability to follow written and verbal directions. Ability to solve complex daily issues and follow escalation procedures.
Individual will be required to use computer keyboards or other equipment for extended periods of time. Individual may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for reading and studying technical materials and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of the time. Specific physical abilities required by the job may include walking, reaching carrying and lifting up to 25 lbs, with some occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area, with some time spent on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment ranges from low to moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.Post a Job
IT Support Technician
Based in Islip, NY, we are searching for a Junior IT Support Technician. This is a full-time position that includes a competitive salary, full benefits, and great working environment.
- Troubleshoot end user application issues
- i.e. an end-user application crashes or isn’t working as expected
- Maintain & upgrade internal IT applications
- i.e. apply patches and upgrades to applications used by the IT department such as the ticket system, network monitor, etc.
- Rack, cable, and label servers
- Basic Windows Server OS installation and configuration following a provided checklist
- Requires some basic understanding of RAID, lights-out management, VLANs
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, including subnets & VLANs
- Basic understanding of Active Directory including OUs, groups, and operations such as creating accounts and changing group membership
- Basic understanding of Group Policy
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Cisco knowledge is a plus
- Upgrade IOS and configure switches following a supplied configuration
Computer Technician / Help Desk Support Technician
Job Description: s: About Us: Renaissance is the leader in K-12 learning analytics--enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. We offer competitive compensation, enviable benefits, and smart, friendly co-workers—all in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where you'll have the opportunity to excel each day. As a team member of Computer and Help Desk Support Technicians in the Wisconsin Rapids, WI office, you will be responsible for providing first line support for PC and Mac related problems by answering questions or resolving computer related issues in person, via telephone or from a remote location; providing assistance concerning the use of end user computer hardware and software; configuring and installing new hardware and software and reviewing, monitoring and upgrading existing systems. Building and repairing of hardware and helping users with peripherals as needed. User Support Analysis + Respond to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support; identify, research, and resolve technical problems; ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
Answer basic questions or resolve basic computer problems in an expedient manner; provide assistance for hardware and software related problems.
Diagnose calls to determine level of technical assistance required; if unable to resolve problem, transfer call in accordance with escalation procedures.
Provide support for all user IT related issues; work with available resources to provide effective solutions, break/fix and problem resolution.
Train users in the proper use of hardware as necessary.
Document and update technical and non-technical solutions + Maintains IT equipment database + Assist remote Network Administrators as needed + Work call center with a team of other Technicians + Help and assist with conference room equipment setup and support New Equipment Installation
Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software. Required Experience: + Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred + 1-2 years of related experience Desktop Support role preferred + Good written and oral communication skills + Windows and Mac OS experience required + Knowledge of computer programs including current Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office products, Helpdesk ticketing software is a plus; Apple OSx is absolutely necessary, IOS and Android.
Demonstrated knowledge using and troubleshooting various applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and web based applications.
Ability to configure Outlook and solve issues such as views, calendar-sharing, email rules, data migration, etc.
Power shell scripting and printer repair is a plus Keyword: Computer Technician, Help Desk, Mac, Windows, troubleshooting, Power Shell, Scripting, printer repair, data migration From: Renaissance Learning, Inc.
IT Technician - Support Specialist
Job Description: ADTRAV Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability. Under general supervision, the IT Technician – Support Specialist (Level 1) will provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution to all ADTRAV employees. Must be able to clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner, troubleshoot network PC/printer problems, assist other members of the Infrastructure Team and perform related work as required. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES * Helpdesk support and trouble ticket management
Installs, configures and upgrades operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages; may modify specific applications for use in operational departments.
Installs, assembles and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
Acts as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; staffs a centralized help desk to facilitate exchange of information and advice; implements solutions or notifies outsource providers as required.
Makes hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
Assists in instructing staff in the use of standard business and administrative software, including word processing, spreadsheets and database management; provides instruction or written documentation where required.
Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary.
Performs other duties of a similar nature or level SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS * Self-starter with strong self-management skills
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE * Two year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS * Moderate lifting (computers, printers, etc… Job Title: IT Technician - Support Specialist Job Type: Full-Time Location: Birmingham, AL
Administrative Support Technician
NEW MEXICO AIR NATIONAL GUARD
MILITARY TECHNICIAN VACANCY (YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE NEW MEXICO AIR NATIONAL GUARD PRIOR TO THE CLOSE DATE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION)
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: All members of the New Mexico Air National Guard.
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: Excepted Federal Service -
ENLISTED (E-6 and below).
POSITION LOCATION: Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 150th Special Operations Wing, New Mexico Air National Guard, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
DATE VACANCY EXISTS: Currently exists.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: D1436000.
POSITION POTENTIAL: The top grade of this position is GS-06. ### Duties The purpose of the position is to serve as the focal point, local authority and expert source for information in providing a wide variety of orderly room/administrative support for the organization.
- Not Required
- No Job Requirements
United States Citizenship is required.
Direct Deposit is mandatory.
BASIC QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The basic qualification requirements are indicated below. These qualification requirements must be met, in addition to any military requirements, in order to be found qualified for and selected to this position.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Administrative or clerical experience, education or training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position and experience using computer and automation systems.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: (Please prepare written justification to the following KSAs as an attachment to your resume/application): 1. Knowledge of correspondence and messages; records documentation management; printing and duplication; publication and forms management; reference library; special orders; receipt, storage and control of classified documents; on the job training programs for both technicians and unit military personnel; and Personnel Concepts III (PCIII) program. 2.
Ability to manage the preparation, publication, distribution and tracking of civilian and military travel orders; annual training, special training, and other orders, to include special authorizations and reconciles the orders process with the workday accounting program to ensure validation of orders requirements; performing and directing the preparation, distribution and accounting of all schedules, directives, maintenance orders, procedures, passports and summaries; and monitoring a correspondence and reports suspense system. 3. Ability to develop procedures that affect administrative management and program development within the unit and identify and research a wide variety of administrative problems to determine the best solution when there is not one absolutely correct or appropriate solution and recommends course of action to be followed. 4. Knowledge of the Work Group Administrator and ability to provide technical support and troubleshooting for daily network operations including identifying issues and resolving problems and documenting the problem history and solution. 5.
Knowledge and ability to install and configure application software to run on stand-alone computers or networked systems for networked commercial off the shelf (COTS) software, government owned systems and client/server networked operation systems (data set/file maintenance, established end-user client software). 6. Ability to install and maintain microcomputers, attached printers and peripheral equipment whether attached to microcomputers, workstations, minicomputers or local and wide area networks and perform maintenance, trouble shooting, installation, operation and testing of microcomputer based systems.
QUALITY AND TYPE OF EXPERIENCE: The required amount of experience/education will not in itself be accepted as proof of qualification. The quality, type and scope of the experience/education must be of such nature as to demonstrate that applicants are fully qualified to perform the duties at the level for which they apply.
DOCUMENTATION: Applicants must explain in detail, in the application, how the specialized experience was acquired, including applicable dates. Applicants should include, with application, any training completion certificates/transcripts in the areas covered in the KSAs.
MILITARY COMPATIBILITY: Individual selected must be assigned, prior to appointment, to a compatible Duty Air Force Specialty Code of: 3A1x1, 3D1X1, 3S0XX.
APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENTS: Excepted Civil Service.
Individual selected must be assigned to an enlisted position in the New Mexico Air National Guard. Individual must wear the uniform as prescribed by National Guard Bureau policies and the Adjutant General of New Mexico.
Security Clearance Secret Additional Information
What To Expect Next Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful
. After a review of your complete application is made you will be notified of your rating and or referral to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted. Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX: If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire.
You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
BENEFITS The following Web addresses are provided for your reference to explore the major benefits offered to most Federal employees
. Flexible Spending Accounts - The Federal Flexible Spending Accounts Program (FSAFeds) allows you to pay for certain health and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. Visit: https://www.fsafeds.com/fsafeds/index.asp Health Insurance - The Federal Employees Health Benefits Program offers over 100 optional plans. Visit: http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp Leave - Most Federal employees earn both annual and sick leave. Visit:http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.asp Life Insurance - The Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance Program (FEGLI) offers: Basic Life Insurance plus three types of optional insurance. Visit: http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.asp Long Term Care Insurance - The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) provides long term care insurance for Federal employees and their parents, parents-in-law, step parents, spouses, and adult children. Visit: http://www.ltcfeds.com/ Retirement Program - Almost all new employees are automatically covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS). FERS is a three-tiered retirement plan. The three tiers are: Social Security Benefits, Basic Benefit Plan, Thrift Savings Plan. Visit: http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.asp This link provides and overview of the benefits currently offered to Federal employees. http://www.usajobs.gov/EI/benefits.asp
RE-PROMOTION STATEMENT: New Mexico Air National Guard technicians who were previously downgraded from a grade equal to, or higher than that advertised at the target grade in this announcement, and who are still receiving pay retention benefits from that downgrade, may be considered for this position as an exception to competition. Technicians who desire re-promotion consideration must send a letter to the Human Resources Office, prior to the closing date of this announcement, requesting consideration for re-promotion.
RETENTION: All applicants should consult with the 150th Retention office prior to accepting an AGR or full-time military technician position. Accepting a full-time position may affect incentives. Please contact MSgt Tim Walker @ 846-1370. PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS) BENEFITS: PCS benefits are not authorized.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: The New Mexico National Guard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Selection for a position will be made without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, marital status, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, non-disqualifying physical handicap, age (except military requirement for excepted technicians) or any other non-merit factor. Under Public Law 90-486, veterans' preference is not applicable.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: This agency provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency. Determination for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
If you are a male applicantwho was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency. This job originated on www.usajobs.gov.
For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472659300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Salary Range: $36,706.00 to $47,722.00 / Per Year Series & Grade: GS-0303-06/06 Supervisory Status: No Who May Apply: US Citizens and Status Candidates Control Number: 472659300 Job Announcement Number: NM1977411
Post a Job
Desktop Support Technician
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees. US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required The candidate will provide technical support of hardware and software at NVESD for the U.S. Army. Hardware support includes installing new disk drives, installing PCI-E expansion cards, new power supplies, new monitors, scanners, connecting users to both local and network printers, and upgrading workstations. Software support includes imaging new hard drives and installing new software. Work also includes troubleshooting network connectivity.
U.S. Secret Security Clearance required + Bachelor's Degree and COMP TIA A+ required
10 years of experience required
Experience providing technical support of hardware and software in a Microsoft Windows client/server environment, including installation and upgrade support.
Experience with migrating Windows workstations at multiple locations including migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Experience with desktop support which includes PC setup, software installation, troubleshooting, network devices, and help desk/remote desktop support.
Minimum of 25% travel required AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
Long and Short Term Disability.
Flexible Spending Account.
Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
And more! Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice. ID: 2017-2339 External Company URL: www.aaski.com
Radiology Support Technician
Our people make Lehigh Valley Health Network a great place to work. Join us in applying for our?Radiology Support Technician?
position in the?CT Scan?department. ? Be part of inspiring passion. At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), the deep connection we have with our patients and with each other is undeniable.
In fact, we rely upon each other's strengths and passion to deliver exceptional patient satisfaction and high quality service each and every day. Lehigh Valley Hospital has ranked among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" for 20 consecutive years.
LVHN is also a Magnet™ Hospital, recognized four times by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for attracting and retaining the best professional nurses. Finally, Lehigh Valley Hospital received an "A" grade in The Leapfrog Group's Spring 2014 Hospital Safety Score, the highest grade in patient safety. These three recognitions highlight LVHN's commitment to teamwork, compassion, and technology. ?
Job Description:?Performs various patient care duties under supervision within the Radiology department. Responsible for patient throughput.
Provides other support services as a care delivery team member. Assures that optimum levels of supplies and equipment are available to meet departmental needs. Maintains accurate information in Epic and performs all clerical/computer functions to support patient care delivery.
Responsible for checking all patient orders are correct and clarification of discrepancies. Delivers a high level of customer service while providing daily contact for our customers. Acts as a liaison between Technologists, other departments, Physician offices and Radiologists.
Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles by facilitation communications among caregivers, patients and visitors. Responsible for the safe and efficient movement of patients to and from Radiology and Clinical Units via wheelchair, stretcher or bed which may include patients with oxygen tanks, intravenous pumps, drips and other equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures. Assists with emergent situations as directed. Responsible for all aspects of registering and/or documentation of patient demographic and insurance information ?
Minimum Requirements:??Basic computer and typing skills High school graduate or equivalent. Successful completion of role orientation and ongoing in-service and continuing education programs.
Must successfully meet requirements for Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider within 6 months and maintain through employment. Proven proficiency of technology at conclusion of orientation. Excellent telephone skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to deal effectively and ethically with medical and confidential information relating to patients, families, and physicians. Ability to multi-task.
Demonstrates the ability to initiate, accept and adapt to change. Demonstrates time management and organizational skills. Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and work independently in a changing environment that has multiple interruptions and is stressful.
Demonstrates accuracy and compliance with detailed-oriented responsibilities. Must be able to hear, comprehend and follow directions and must be able to speak, read and write English. Must be able to walk and be capable of lifting and moving patients.
Must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the values and mission of LVHN. Exhibits PRIDE behaviors.? Successful completion on Technical Partner Training Program as required by Radiology ?
Preferred Qualifications:?Radiology experience preferred. One year of prior customer service experience.
The ability to display compassionate, positive and upbeat disposition in interactions with customers/patients is important to the success of this role. Ability to demonstrate the importance of and ability to provide a high level of customer service. Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
Willing to participate in departmental/organizational committees and activities. Knowledge and working use of medical terminology preferred. One year experience in a hospital setting and/or a physician registration and insurance verification position. ?
Licensure and Certifications: N/A ? Influenza vaccination is required for all colleagues with patient contact unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice, and is strongly encouraged for all colleagues. Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Post a Job