Arch Support Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arch Support Technician
Customer Support Technician
The primary objective of this position is to support customers and clearing firms with installation, training, and problem resolution on all CQG products.
- Provide responsive, courteous, and efficient customer service via telephone, web inquiries, chat and at the customer sites
- Provide education and training to customers on all aspects of CQG products, including market data, technical analysis and trade routing interfaces
- Utilize and maintain Customer Management Database software
- Act as customer liaison with Data Quality/ Product Development in relation to product issues
- Act as first escalation point for users – follow up as needed
- Remove and escalate barriers to customer’s success
- Attention to details and ability to provide native solutions to questions
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years call center experience
- Basic understanding of financial markets is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills are critical
- Experience working with traders and clearing firms to resolve issue is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, OR technical certification OR equivalent work experience
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft, IOS and Android devices
Working conditions include fast-paced, dynamic environment including short deadlines and high workloads. Working with employees and customers from around the world is necessary.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of CQG products and remain current on product knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to empathize with customers, actively listen and focus on always diffusing a difficult situation.
- A strong customer service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, qualify solutions.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical individuals.
- Well organized, self-directed team player.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to work with people.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work accurately and quickly in a fast-paced environment
For more than 30 years, CQG has provided the industry’s highest-performing solution for traders. Our product offers integrated trade routing, market data, and advanced technical analysis. CQG provides access to more than 40 global exchanges, and our data feed consolidates over 100 sources for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities data for further analysis. Visit www.cqg.com for more information.
CQG was founded in 1980, and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA. We have over 350 employees in 14 offices including Chicago, Denver, Frankfurt, Glenwood Springs, London, Kiev, Moscow, New York, Samara, Sydney, Singapore, and Tokyo, Yerevan and Zelenograd. While our teams are globally distributed, the common factor is a group of intelligent and friendly professionals developing and supporting a leading-edge product.
Please apply through our career portal at www.careers.cqg.com. Use this job description
Lab Support Technician
Day to Day
The candidate will perform luminex analysis for pre-clinical studies, analyze data and write scientific reports
The candidate should have basic immunology or biology knowledge and laboratory assay experience. The candidate will be trained by the scientist and will conduct luminex cytokine analysis of pre-clinical samples. In addition, the successful candidate will be able to perform data analysis and prepare scientific reports.
Bachelor degree with 4 years lab experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
Computer Support Technician
Computer Support Technician will provide business technology support and delivery capabilities. This will include supporting the onsite commercial, supply chain and remote sales business units within the segment.
Customer Service and Support
Maintain a Best in Class SLA on all site support activities through incident, problem, and change management procedures and processes
Provide tier 2 computer and printer support as needed through the Help Center and Incident Management process
Actively lead the incident management process for all sites to ensure best in class customer support
Ensures customers are satisfied with the services provided and to answer any additional problems
Properly set and manage business expectations regarding requests related to client and infrastructure project support activities driven by local business need and Global strategic initiatives
Proactively provides customer input to other IT members to continue constant service improvement
Recommends changes in hardware, software and support procedures as appropriate to enhance service
Solution Delivery and Service Provisioning
Participates in team efforts to accomplish large installations or to resolve larger operating system problems or servicing requirements
Will be required to lead team efforts on certain focused Global or local business IT initiatives as agreed upon by Mars IS Business Partnership Manager
Ability to coordinate standard service offerings within region and define, action, and implement recommended improvements
Training and Documentation
Identify, deliver, and manage site end user training needs and demands by working through various internal and external partnerships as well as providing hands-on training where needed
Maintain all site inventory and asset management information regarding PCs, printers, mobile devices, and system infrastructure
Updates and regularly reviews site documentation with Mars Service Desk to ensure knowledge base is accurate and analysts are properly trained and able to provide support to end user community
o Customer Service Skills
o Teamwork and Collaboration
o Strong Organizational skills - Planning & Priority Setting
o Effective Communication – listening, verbal, and written
o Results focused
o Passion – stays abreast of Information Technology trends and capabilities
o Proven skills in hardware and software setup and installation for Desktop services
o Solid understanding of the Microsoft suite of desktop collaboration applications
o Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
o Three to five years of recent experience in providing computer support in a Global enterprise environment
o General project coordination skills which include scoping, defining, and documenting needs, issues, and risks
o College Diploma or University Degree
o ITIL, PC, and MS certifications a plus
Looking for a person who's passionate about IT and has the skills and desire to grow to bigger and better things. If you are happy just being a desktop support technician this position is not for you. We need people who have the desire to grow within IT and have the ability to take on greater and greater roles.
Use this job description
Ipad Technical Support Technician
The person selected for this position will support a team of IT Field Technicians with Apple/iPad related tasks. The technician will complete the following tasks: setting up new iPads; pushing applications to specific devices using JAMF mobile device management system; communicating with technicians, customers, vendors and internal staff regarding work orders, project status, and general procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities;
* Must have ability to repair/replace
• Excellent communication skills
• JAMF MDM administration skills
• General knowledge of technical equipment
• Heat software
• Chromebook administration
• 1 – 2 years iPad experience
• 1 – 2 years in IT Support
IT Help Desk Support Technician Level I
CJS is seeking a Help Desk Support Technician to support an awarded contract at Port Hueneme, CA for Enterprise Operations Support (EOS) in support of twenty functional areas and thirty-five NAVFAC business systems with approximately 2,500 NAVFAC users.
You will be required to obtain a Security Clearance. US Citizenship is required.
A current or previous clearance active within the last 2 years is preferred.
YOU MUST HAVE A SECURITY + OR OTHER CERTIFICATION THAT MEETS THE IA WORKFORCE LEVEL II REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITON.
•IAT Level 2 Certification to meet requirements of DoDD 8570
•Work in one of three shifts that provide 24 x 7 x 365 customer support via phone, email, or STS ticketing system.
• Assist with technical questions and issues that affect staff and the user community.
• Central point of communication for outage events and system status. Any issue is immediately assessed and reported to the relevant user community.
• Create Daily Summary emails detailing prior day’s events.
• Incident Ticket Management and Ticket Tracking - Logging and updating, follow-up and tracking incident tickets.
• System Monitoring –Application and hardware monitoring using HP’s Business Service Manager and SiteScope software. Utilizing real time monitors, diagnostic tools, and instant email alerts, technicians are able to instantly respond to any issue and coordinate
• Facility Oversight – Monitor facility for issues, security risks and abnormalities. Issues are immediately handled according to internal documented procedures.
• Crisis Management – Participate in the management of emergency situations, ensuring the safety of personnel and reliability of services.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving issues
• Good organization skills to balance work and lead projects
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Strong communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willingness to work swing or graveyard schedule
1007 Desktop Support Technician
Provide engineering expertise in the development and implementation of end user facing technology systems including but not limited to workstation hardware, OS and image development, software applications, mobile devices, and collaboration solutions across.
Specific expertise in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the following technologies is required:
• Video Conferencing (Cisco, Acano, Skype)
• Office 365, Skype for Business, and OneDrive
• Audio / Video Room Design
• Active Directory
• AD Group Policy
• Windows System Internals
Specific expertise in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the following technologies is a significant plus:
• Mobile Device Management solutions (AirWatch, InTune, etc.)
• Third party conferencing solutions (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting)
• Digital Signage
• Other collaboration items as needed
• Windows Scripting – PowerShell
• Software Packaging
Provide level 3 escalation support as the SME for the designated product solutions as well as adhere to problem change management processes.
Essential Duties &
• Manages the design, planning, maintenance, configuration, and upgrades of the audio video infrastructure service for end users.
• Creates and maintain integration of Skype for Business integrations with audio video collaboration solutions
• Develops and maintain support documentation as it relates to implemented product solutions
• Works with business leaders to identify end user collaboration needs.
• Is responsible for establishing operational turnover to other support tiers.
• Works with other enterprise technology teams as needed to support the product solution
• Participates and shares knowledge across other team members within End User Engineering
• Tests, evaluates, and recommends solution improvements to maximum efficiencies.
Computer Technician / Help Desk Support Technician Intern
Job Descriptions:About Us: Renaissance is the leader in K-12 learning analytics--enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth.
Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. We offer competitive compensation, enviable benefits, and smart, friendly co-workers—all in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where you'll have the opportunity to excel each day. We are seeking an enthusiastic and personable postsecondary Networking student to join our team as a Computer Technician/Help Desk Support Intern through the 2017-2018 school year. (Up to 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.) Responsibilities include troubleshoot/repairing PCs, Laptops, Monitors, Printers, and various peripherals.
You will learn to load and configure OS’s as well as imaging both Windows and Mac systems, logging assets into a tracking system, organizing stock equipment and devices, take calls in a phone queue and many other tasks. Required Experience:The ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ease, confidence, and professionalism is a must. Individual must be motivated to learn, organized, professional, have good written and oral communication skills, capable in lifting 40 pounds or more and able to perform in a fast paced environment.
Ideal candidate will be on track to graduate in the spring of 2018. Keyword: Computer Technician, Help Desk, Windows, Mac OS, Apple OSx, IOS, Android, troubleshooting, Power Shell Scripting, printer repair, InternFrom: Renaissance Learning, Inc.
Use this job description
Iso & Android Mobile Tech Arch In MI [ No Corp2corp - 8470/8471 ]
Android The Senior Mobile Engineer
Android will be the development lead with responsibility to deliver working software at the end of each sprint, supporting corporate telematics platform. This position will report to the Connected Services Development and Operations Manager in Auburn Hills Michigan. Responsibilities
Experience implementing an actual Wear app and the design/UI patterns, communications, and data sharing patterns specific to wear (we target Wear API level 23+) - Recent apps in the app store
Use of appropriate technologies (gradle for build scripts, gson to parse json, use of retrofit/okhttp, crashlytics/fabric, etc.)
Experience in Unit and (optionally) Functional (also known as UI) testing
Agile/Scrum Team experience
Use of recent java platforms besides 1.6 (java 7 or 8)
A github profile or internet presence showing software development activities (optional ? nice to have)
Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
Bonus ? NDK experience, emerging/modern concept experience (RxJava, EventBus, etc.)
Bonus ? Knows a scripting language like php, python, ruby, perl, bash
Parts And Warranty Support Technician
Job Descriptions:Bard Manufacturing Company, Inc., a leader in the HVAC industry, has an opening for a Parts and Warranty Support Technician at our corporate office in Bryan, OH. For over 100 years, Bard Manufacturing Company has been a family owned and operated company, leading the HVAC industry in light commercial, educational, and telecommunications markets.
With production facilities in Ohio, Georgia and Mexico, we service our customers both nationwide and internationally by designing and manufacturing cutting-edge engineered products. Scope and Responsibilities:The Parts and Warranty Support Technician provides support to the technical services group for nontechnical service-related functions such as part number look-up for Customers, Distributors, and Reps, and also provides data entry support for warranty administration. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Refers telephone callers, if needed, to most appropriate contact for quality service, be it technical or sales related. Provides accurate part number look-up support via the telephone and via e-mail. Accurately quotes customers with costs and availability to Distributors and Bard Representatives which requires understanding the computer system, Bard policies, and the Bard marketing network.
Responds to customer complaints by referring them to the appropriate contact. Shares responsibility for processing prescreened and approved paperwork for returned parts and equipment, and entering part credits and labor allowances based on warranty administration direction. Keeps informed on all Bard equipment and parts terminology.
All other duties, as assigned Required Experience:The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities: High School Diploma or GED required. Experience in data entry or customer service preferred.
Ability to work and focus in a high paced environment Ability to interact with a variety of personalities one on one or in group settings Excellent oral and written communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools Ability to type with speed and accuracy (Data Entry) Strong mechanical or technical aptitude Keyword: Parts and Warranty Support TechnicianFrom: Bard Manufacturing
Use this job description
IT Field Support Technician
The IT Field Support Technician will onboard new clients onto the iVenture management platforms and deploy new iVenture tools and standard configurations to existing clients. The IT Field Support Technician will also support the project team and Project Engineers in completing projects by performing assigned tasks.
Maintain a high level of knowledge of iVenture suite of products, tools and services required for client management + Onboard new clients and add tools to existing clients in a highly efficient and standardized model + Assist the project team with the deployment of new servers, PCs and network devices + Produce quality products and services to allows project support teams to focus on customer facing issues Responsibilities
Maintain a high level of knowledge of the iVenture tool sets used across all clients and their dependencies + Engage clients both remotely via phone and onsite at their locations during the initial onboarding + Deploy all iVenture tools consistently with expert knowledge + Understand the impact and challenges associated with deployment of all tools and be able to identify problems ahead of time and prevent performance problems and downtime + Identify unrelated IT issues while visiting the customer and communicate with the client’s service team
Maintain documentation on tools and processes continually + Execute assigned PC, server and network device builds as assigned by the project team + Typical week: 80% client onboarding, 10% project tasks, 5% internal meetings and project updates, 5% training Qualifications + Bachelor’s Degree, business related field preferred, or equivalent experience + 1+ year(s) supporting current windows server and desktop technologies, and client/server applications in a windows based network environment. Specifics include: + All current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Vista/7/8) + Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 and Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 (or enterprise mail systems) + Active Directory + Experience with XenApp/RDS or other VDI technologies preferred, but not required.
Networking experience preferred (firewalls and switches) + Microsoft Certified Professional Status (MCSE or MCITP) preferred + Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. This position will require frequent local travel and infrequent out of town travel + Drug-free and non-smoker. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and iVenture offices + Flexibility to accommodate after-hours and weekend client and team member needs + Participation in a monthly patch rotation every 6 months