Archeologist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Archeologist
Our Company Group strives to create lasting, strong relationships with our team members. Because we focus on career development, we hire talented team members at every level when we find them, rather than just filling positions.
Once on board, we work with you to help you earn your way up through the ranks. Consulting roles in our Company Group have emphasis on both strategy and experienced professional backgrounds. our Company Group also hires individuals with deep industry knowledge and experience within the outsourcing advisory services industry. Often, specialist and senior specialist are allocated with strategy team members to bring a well balanced fresh approach to a recommended solution for the client.
This position provides surgical instrumentation support to direct and indirect care and service. Assist surgeon, perform operative/invasive procedures.
Serves as the resource to other technologists, trains new technologists and functions as an informal lead technologist role as needed. Mentoring and utilizing the additional education gained through certification will be used to assist peers, perform more efficiently and raise performance., Variable Hours
MPrevious experience in an acute, tertiary full service surgery preferred.
Our Company Group?s research practice also hires all role levels with a focus on career development. Whether you have years of experience or just graduated from college, we welcome promising individuals who are interested in a career with us.
Post a Job
Radiologic Technologist - Per Diem
Position: Radiologic Technologist – Per Diem
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains and monitors equipment operation and calibration.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with Physicians and staff.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Radiologic Technologist, graduate of an accredited school, and current license.
- Electrophysiology experience a plus.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Successful candidate may be required to pass a comprehensive civil, criminal, educational and/or credit background check.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Post a Job
Please note that all applicants will receive consideration and feedback from HCEP in a timely manner pertaining to the application and the status of the position.
Currently seeking a Lab Technologist in Zanesville OH, The ideal candidate will have Associate’s degree.
This position is a second shift position with occasional floating to third shift and every third weekend and holiday rotation.
This facility has state of the art equipment in a brand new laboratory. This laboratory performs 1.8 million tests per year.
New graduates who have completed a clinical rotation in a high volume lab welcomed to apply.
The facility is offering Relocation Assistance and Sign on Bonus.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Technologist
- Completion of an accredited MLT program, MT (ASCP) or equivalent or registry eligible, or have education and experience equivalent to an MLT (ASCP).
- Associate’s degree required.
- Blood bank experience a plus.
- Entry level experience in clinical laboratory which may include a hospital based student clinical rotation.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, and investigative skills.
This facility is an integrated healthcare system that includes a not-for-profit hospital, and an extensive network of physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the region.
Job 25434 Post a Job
Ultrasound Technologist - Hospital
Ultrasound Technologist – Hospital
Here at ReadyNurse we are urgently looking to hire a qualified Ultrasound Tech (UT) for a day shift, in Martinsville, IN. This is a Monday through Friday, 13 week contract. Candidates must have at least three years experience as an Ultrasound Tech. These passionate qualified techs will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
With over 25 years of experience, ReadyNurse is able to offer our UT’s all of the benefits of a travel position right here in Indiana. Our UT’s have the opportunity to work with the all of the major hospital systems while enjoying higher pay rates and health benefits.
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services:
- High pay rates
- Travel Packages
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Signing bonus
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions
- Ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel and develop/maintain good personnel relations and employee morale
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to respect patients/residents/clients including those who have impaired cognition.
- Ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language.
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- Documentation of 1 (one) year of supervised experience in direct patient care, within the past 3 (three) years
- Demonstrated experience in direct patient care in specialty setting with responsibility for providing nursing care to multiple patients.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BCLS/ACLS certification, Physical, PPD 2 Step Test
ReadyNurse has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve!
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Post a Job
Radiology Technologist FT Evening/ Night Weekend
Radiology Technologist FT Evening/ Night Weekend
St. Bernard Parish Hospital is bringing comprehensive, quality healthcare and economic growth to our community. Your parish hospital is a 40-bed state-of-the art facility utilizing the newest advances in medical technology and patient-centered care to save lives, promote good health and advance the quality of life for the people of St. Bernard Parish and the surrounding region. Located 5 miles from downtown New Orleans, St. Bernard Parish Hospital is offering a competitive benefit package and salary to innovative, energetic applicants! Apply today and be a part of our dynamic, diverse team!
Under the direction of the department manager, performs interpretive, patient care, and technical functions to insure proper radiologic diagnosis of patients.
*Must be a graduate of an approved two‑year program
*Minimum of one year of radiologic experience is preferred.
*Must possess A.R.R.T and state license (LSRTBE)
St. Bernard Parish Hospital does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Technologist System I-Ace – RF Systems - 2325Br
2325BR – Technologist System I-ACE – RF Systems
Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Experienced - Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contracts
Education: High School Diploma
MUST SEE Video Link:
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVE)
1. 3+ years of relevant experience with the following:
2. Provisioning of communication system infrastructure and performance optimization of RF and Broadband architecture including, also may include, legacy analog, advanced digital P25 and data infrastructure
3. Post-sale implementation of MOTOTRBO voice and data communications systems
4. Performs specific system configuration, programming, optimization, testing, and document complex communications systems.
5. Strong knowledge of wired communications systems, such as local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN), must be proficient in computer network installation, configuration and maintenance systems to include cabling, routers, switches, firewalls and bridges.
6. Must be capable of installation of server hardware/OS and software infrastructure and troubleshooting to resolve system/application related issues
7. Must have strong knowledge of R.F. systems, such as transmitters, receivers, and antenna networks
8. Must have strong knowledge in standard telephony and dedicated data circuits, as well as knowledge of packet switching techniques
9. Must be highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
Motorola Solutions Overview
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions' innovations, products, and services play essential roles in people's lives.
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe.
We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible radios and devices.
Motorola Solutions, Inc is reinventing itself to provide smart work group communication solutions by investing in building an enterprise ecosystem for public safety and other vertical markets. As part of this transformation, Motorola Solutions has developed an innovation hub in downtown Chicago to ideate, design, develop and quickly deploy an ecosystem that brings critical information to users in many important markets. We are looking for top professionals to help realize that vision.
We help people be their best in the moments that matter. This is our purpose.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
- Optimization and support of complex communication systems.
- Provide technical support of specialized systems and product applications including advanced troubleshooting of software driven electronics
- Provisioning of communication system infrastructure and performance optimization of RF and Broadband architecture including, also may include, legacy analog, advanced digital P25 and data infrastructure.
- Assist in post-sale implementation of MOTOTRBO voice and data communications systems.
- Performs specific system configuration, programming, optimization, testing, and document complex communications systems.
- Will need to have very strong knowledge of wired communications systems, such as local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN), must be proficient in computer network installation, configuration and maintenance systems to include cabling, routers, switches, firewalls and bridges.
- Must be capable of installation of server hardware/OS and software infrastructure and troubleshooting to resolve system/application related issues. Must have strong knowledge of R.F. systems, such as transmitters, receivers, and antenna networks
- Must have strong knowledge in standard telephony and dedicated data circuits, as well as knowledge of packet switching techniques
- Must be highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Must have strong self-management skills and "people" skills to work closely with Motorola’s customers and subcontractor (MSS) community, as well as Motorola Sales, Engineering, Project Management, and customer service teams
- Must be self-motivated and self-managed to perform the required duties at a distance from direct supervision
- Must be able to solve customer problems quickly during stressful situations
- Perform preventative maintenance routines to ensure proper system operation with focus on trend analysis and documentation of results
- Develop solutions to difficult technical problems encountered as part of system implementation, upgrades or support issues
- Totally familiar with the latest technologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Team with engineering, project management and sales personnel to effectively design, implement, optimize and cutover advanced communication systems which meet or exceed customer expectations
- Will need to be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of relevant experience
|Position Title Medical Technologist - WI #3417|
Location Northern Wisconsin (1 hour north of Eau Claire)
Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology.
* State Licensure as a Medical Technologist in the following specialties; blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology/immunology.
* Certification preferred.
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additionally languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Operates the following equipment correctly and safely: photometer, spectrograph, colorimeter, microscope.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology or related.
2. Licensed Medical Technologist in blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology, or immunology.
3. Experience with the following: photometer, spectrograph, colorimeter, and microscope.
4. Certification preferred.
Radiologic Technologist (Arrt), VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
Global Empire, LLC (GHG) is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified healthcare professionals for Government contracts nationwide.
We are seeking a qualified General Diagnostic Imaging Technologist for an available contract opportunity at the VA Palo Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA.
Available Positions: 2.0 FTE Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Place of Performance: VA Palo Alto Healthcare System, 3801 Miranda Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Hours of Operation: Radiology Services are typically performed during normal work hours 8:00 a.m- 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, but may be changed depending on the needs of the VA. Lunch is a 30 minute break.
Period of Service: The period of Service is 52 weeks (anticipated effective date July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018).
Performance for services begins after all background and security requirements have been completed and approved. Average processing time for Veterans Security Clearance (VSC) is 6 weeks once a complete packet from the candidate is received.
Principal Duties and
Certificate: Shall have received a certificate of completion of training in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology and be board certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
Certifications/Degrees: Certificate of Completion of Radiologic Technologist training from a JCERT accredited institution and a high school diploma.
Lifesaving Certification: Basic Life Support
Experience: A minimum of five years of proven experience in Interventional Radiology Imaging in a level 1 or 2 hospital setting.
Equipment Experience: Prior GE Innova 3100 Biplane, GE Innova 4100 CT/Angiography Single plane
References: Must provide references regarding related work with contact name and telephone number.
Background Check: Background check and fingerprints will be conducted in order to obtain VA security clearing. VetPro clearance is NOT required for this position
HOW TO APPLY: You must apply online at the GHG Careers Website.
JOB APPLICATION LINK: http://ghg.catsone.com/careers
Interventional Radiology Technologist
We specialize in logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, and customer service issues. It?s all we do and all we?ve ever done.
We don?t use logistics as a way of selling you something else. We know our clients want to save money and improve performance in the long run, but they also want to do so now. In many of our engagements, costs savings are realized within one or two quarters ? while setting the stage for even more sizable improvements down the line.
Requires the ability to produce CT scans of high technical quality. Responsible for injecting patients with contrast media using aseptic technique, and orders CT supplies and contrast media as required.
Performs a variety of CT procedures, and irresponsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in QRM activities.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
We aren?t beholden to any particular solution or platform; our only concern is what is best for our clients.
Our work covers the ground from strategy through implementation. We can design a new strategy or analyze a problem, propose solutions and then oversee implementation, according to your needs.
We like ? really like ? what we do. There?s nothing more rewarding for us than tackling a difficult client problem, developing the best solution, and making the changes.
Post a Job
Powertrain Engineering Technologist
- Procure production parts, or coordinate fabrication of powertrain components for prototype build
- Coordinate transmission, driveline & vehicle prototype build Coordinate powertrain instrumentation
- Organize garage and testing area, and identify needs and procure shop supplies including tools.
- Provide necessary support for set-up and operation of test equipment.
- Order, track and maintain all department vehicles Oversee shipping, receiving and inventory of all prototype and production parts Support competitive benchmarking
- High School diploma
- 3+ year hands-on experience on automotive powertrain
- Master Mechanic Certification (ASE)
- Associate degree in automotive related field
Master MechanicPrototype fabrication
- Powertrain instrumentation experience
- Independent problem solving experience
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Eagerness to learn new powertrain technology
- Proven ability to work well with others as part of a diverse global team
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Post a Job