Architect Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Architect
Technical Architect In Project Management & IT Security (Multiple Positions)
Technical Architect / MS Project
Duration: 24 Months project
in Albany, NY
Technical Architect / MS Project
1. 84 months of experience in managing multiple large, complex IT projects defined primarily as those with the following characteristics: budget over $500,000, duration over 12 months, multiple funding sources including federal and grant funding, managing external stakeholders, multi-level project team organization, and deployment to geographically diverse end users.
2. 84 Months of experience in engaging in project communication including leading regularly scheduled project team meetings, preparing meeting summaries, facilitating meetings to resolve project issues, preparing clear and concise status reports, presenting project status briefings to IT leadership, presenting project status briefings to project steering committees and/or agency executive management.
3. 72 months of experience in developing and maintaining schedules in Microsoft Project.
4. 60 months of experience in facilitated elicitation and documentation of business requirements.
5. 84 months using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and triggers.
6. 84 months experience in large n-tiered .Net project management & technical lead (expert) leading development teams of 4 or more programmers with demonstrated enterprise level project successes.
7. Associate’s Degree. Proof of education is to be submitted with all responses.
Technical Architect / IT Security
Duration: 24 Months project
in Albany, NY
Technical Architect / IT Security
1. 84 Months of experience working on large scale projects which require integration of multiple authentication sources and single sign on.
2. 84 Months of experience designing secure applications utilizing security APIs, transport and message layer security, encryption and decryption algorithms for data security, SAML, Multi factor authentication.
3. 84 Months Experience as lead technical architect on medium to large-scale technical projects with experience in systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and preventative maintenance and security procedures.
4. 84 Months Experience in the design, implementation and deployment of web applications and service oriented architecture using IBM Datapower, WSO2 API Manager and Oracle Service bus.
5. 84 Months Experience application testing including design and implementation of testing plans.
6. 84 Months Experience in defining and implementing solutions involving multi-disciplinary teams.
Thanks & Regards..
Oracle Database Solution Architect
This role requires communication and delivery of solutions and services to our customers, partners and prospects.
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in Oracle database technology and infrastructure
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design
- Demonstrated proficiency in Linux or Unix Operating Systems
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems, in complex technical environments
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, Technical solutions Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Ability to present complicated concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Engage in whiteboard sessions to build architecture solution and illustrate key concepts
- Previous experience working as a technical resource on service delivery projects
- Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can work together, to solve business problems
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
- Knowledge of Oracle Engineered Systems, such as Exadata, ODA, ZFS Storage Appliance
- Knowledge of database security regulatory requirements, such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX
- Knowledge of new architecture paradigms such as cloud, distributed compute, and big data
- At least 8 years of experience of Oracle Database Administration including building, developing and deploying applications
- Experience in a technical pre-sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to generate detailed solution architecture diagrams
- Highly developed presentation skills
- BS degree or equivalent experience
Architect - Commercial Construction
Position Title Architect
Location Youngstown OH
Real Estate development and construction company looking for an a licensed Architect. Experience in Commercial Construction required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Licensed Architect.
2. 2+ years of experience in commercial construction.
Post a Job
Principal Cisco Architect
The Principal Architect is responsible for technical pre-sales design of Cisco solutions to support enterprise clients across a wide variety of industries. The Principal Architect systematically designs, orchestrates, and participates in strategic technology initiatives that align with the Company’s broader business goals. The position is primarily responsible for pre-sales, which is the identification of strategic clients and sales opportunities.
- Provide technical presales support to assist in developing the sales pipeline
- Drive strategic plans into execution; manage solutions through design, development and work with the Account Executive to close opportunities into sales
- Through individual efforts and in partnership with the sales team, target new clients, consult with clients to plan, design, and implement complex Cisco solutions
- Compose Statements of Work (SOWs) for Cisco clients
- Establish and own our solution roadmap for Cisco technologies
- Represent us at industry events and partner with Marketing to secure opportunities for public speaking and authoring in order to evangelize our solutions
- Act as a technical authority on Cisco technologies and provide 3rd level support to the Customer Care team for problem resolution and technical direction
- Establish practice-wide strategy to develop core competencies around Cisco technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 7 years industry experience
- 9 years of industry experience in Cisco technologies in lieu of degree
- Ability to interface with C-level customers, partners and peers at a strategic and technical level
- Experience across several Cisco technologies including Advanced Networking, Data Center, Storage & Virtualization, Mobility, and Collaboration
Urgent - Mulesoft Architect
Mule ESB, SOA, GIT Hub
W2 Contract !!
Desirable Functional Skills :- Overall 8-10yrs of Strong Middleware integration experience with at least 4 years of technical experience in Mulesoft ESB Collaborate with architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms. Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
PEGA CSSA: i. Experience working with Pega Claims Repair and Claims Workstation verticals. ii. Experience working/integrating with Facets application system. iii.
C++, KSH, AIX experience. Ability to support batch programs/applications. iv. Pega PRPC 7 b.
Technical i. Ability to do application installs/upgrades/maintenance in WebSphere Application Server. ii. Ability to do hotfix installs c.
Industry i. Facets claims data formats ii. Facets data model knowledge iii. HIPAA X12 formats knowledge
Post a Job
Enterprise Architect (Part-Time) - 780
Enterprise Architect (Part-time)- 780
This position will be approximately 20 hours per week or less, or 80 hours per month. 960 hours over a 12 months period and MUST be done onsite. Occasional remote can be approved.
12+ Month’s contract
Hourly / Salary: Hourly
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply - Sponsorship is not offered at this time.NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES!!
Note: Working overtime maybe expected in order to meet tight deadlines
The Worker will perform highly advanced oversight and direction in support of a Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse project in order to ensure project success. The Worker must also have strong hands-on experience and proven success designing/architecting technical solutions for a large Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing project. The worker will also identify problems, propose innovative solutions, and provide advanced system expertise and training oversight. The worker will evaluate and recommend business needs, analyze processes and provide independent verification and validation throughout the project life cycle. The Worker will oversee and/or participate in day-to-day management of the design, development, testing and implementation of the BI/DW project.
- Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
- Must be able to work with the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Data Administration Teams in a professional and collaborative manner to ensure that data models comply with organizational standards.
- Must prepare all required artifacts accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to develop processes and procedures for BI/DW infrastructure.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
- Must possess knowledge of project management methodologies both traditional and Agile/Scrum
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
- Must perform related work as assigned
10+ years total of experience with the following skill set
- Extensive hands-on experience in architecting, configuring and implementing Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse solutions for a large group or organization
- Expertise in Stored Procedures and Code Development in PL/SQL and SQL PL
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with metadata driven architecture, data integration, multi-threading, data quality, multi-dimensional design and ETL tools, processes and methodology
- Extensive hands-on experience in Database Architecture, Database Tuning
- Extensive experience with Data Warehousing Design and Large Scale Data Solutions Development
- Extensive hands-on experience with advanced ETL/ELT Solutions
- Extensive Data Security experience
- Advanced Reporting Solutions/Development
- Expert SQL Skills
- Experience in Performance Tuning of all areas mentioned above
- Proficient in multiple database technologies (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata)
- Executive Level Communication Skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
- Experience working with CPA IT Data Warehouse and Business customers
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston and Richmond, Virginia and Birmingham, Alabama that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Technical Architect
Compensation: Very Competitive
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust
Specifically, the candidate will be required to evaluate hardware options, use of government owned vs. private data centers, financial management software alternatives, eCommerce interfaces and customized reporting, operations management tool options, vendor relationship management options, and redesign business processes to support proposed technical solutions/alternatives in support of identifying the future state revenue management solution.
Accounting/Financial Management tools (Interest, MART/OBIEE, Identity Access Management, PROD, ROY, Accounts Payable Accounts Marching)
Senior Data Architect (Contact Center Experience - A Plus)
VIATEQ Corporation is hiring a Data Architect to support a federal client in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position with VIATEQ.
The Data Architect will be responsible for analyzing a portfolio of systems to develop enterprise logical models, identify redundant data, and providing solutions to update system standards and promote continued system efficiency.
The data architect is responsible for assessing the existing data modeling and management strategies and technical decisions and provide recommendations aligned with business goals and objectives. The Data Architect will:
- Prepare and present data architecture and management alternatives to business and technical leadership
- Document the current enterprise data architecture, translating business needs into future data requirements, and developing the future data enterprise data architecture
Post a Job
Data Integration Architect
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
Perform SAS programming to implement Statistical Analyses Plans and SAS programming plans
Create a statistical study report including all summary tables, data listings, statistical analyses and results
Providing written interpretation of statistical analyses
1-5 years experience
Must have experience in SAS programming for clinical studies
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job
Data Warehouse Architect
Strativia is looking for a qualified Data Warehouse Architect available ASAP s to work with its client in the development and support of a county-wide Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence project. The Data Warehouse Team provides data warehouse development support that includes building custom business intelligence dashboards and reports that provide management and staff with critical and timely information. The team also supports the County’s Open Data Initiative in which involves working with all government agencies in providing the public with accessible data sets to explore and analyze utilizing the County Open Data Portal.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience building data warehouses using Microsoft and/or SAP technologies. Experience to include Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) development, Master Data Management, and SSIS package development.
Duration: 5 Years
Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.