Architect Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Architect
Financial Systems Data Architect
Position at LinkedIn
Financial Systems Data Architect
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Financial Performance and Analysis group is recruiting an experienced data architect to build and maintain its data warehouse.
The Financial Systems Data Architect should have strong analytical experience with complex data warehouse environments and a thorough understanding of database architecture, systems analysis and design. The candidate should have experience working with financial data sourced from various enterprise systems such as Oracle EBS,
, Oracle DRM, SFDC, Workday, and others.
ata warehousing, data modeling, data governance, and data architecture standards, methodologies, guidelines and techniques
scalable, repeatable solutions for data acquisition and consumption
to support financial forecasting and planning functions, including building
Experience with building
mappings and workflows
front end sol
utions to combine data from
cubes and RDBMS sources,
BA/BS Degree in a related discipline
experience in developing data definitions, metadata, and data models
with BI tools including Tableau, Power BI
Experience with SQL and PL/SQL on Oracle, and
written and verbal communication skills including ability to clearly articulate pros and
ons of various technologies, platform and design choices
critical thinking, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills
Experience working in a fast-paced agile development environment
Ability to adapt and react quickly to changing business needs
Ability to turn abstract requirements into executable design
Ability to validate data to ensure trust
of Finance and Accounting business processes
with SDLC concepts, requirements gathering, and preparing technical specifications
MS Excel VBA workbook scripting
Post a Job
Digital SOC Architect And Design Engineer - 657Br
657BR – Digital SOC Architect and Design Engineer
Employment Type: Entry Level
Education: BSEE required, MSEE preferred
MUST SEE Video Link:
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVE)
1. 10+ years of experience in electrical engineering IC and wireless product development
2. 10 years of wireless product development experience including a strong demonstrated record of IC level digital design required with some analog design experience desired
3. Successful concept to production development experience of mixed signal IC for wireless applications is required
4. Experience with 1 or more of the following wireless protocols: LTE, UMTS, EVDO, CDMA, iDEN, WLAN, Bluetooth, P25, or TETRA
5. Experience designing in some of the following areas required: PLL, DAC, ADC, AGC, DSP filter functions, SAR, SPI, QSPI, SSI
6. Experience integrating 3rd party IP including: customized uP cores, buss controllers, memory controllers, SRAM, eDRAM
7. Experience with frontend synthesis and backend physical design and verification
8. Experience with System Verilog / UVM universal verification methodologies
9. The candidate must be proficient in the following engineering and computer tools:
Windows and Linux operating systems
Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Cadence Allegro 16.5 or higher(Schematic-Entry, Constraint Manager and PCB Layout)
Cadence Virtuoso, Synopsys, System Verilog, Verilog, LabView
10. Code RTL for baseband digital and signal processing designs in Verilog
11. Contribute to top level microprocessor architecture, integration, and evaluation
12. Assess 3rd party digital IP
13. Drive Synopsys tools for synthesis, scan insertion, formal verification, and timing analysis
14. Drive Cadence Encounter place and route tools to generate a GDS output, coordinate digital chip assembly and execute the physical verification sign-off flow
15. Work with 180nm down to 40nm CMOS processes
16. Define test plans, determine applicable specifications at the system & block level for the validation and certification phase, review and compile data into comprehensive reports
17. Determine areas of risks and determine technical mitigation tasks
Motorola Solutions Overview
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions' innovations, products, and services play essential roles in people's lives.
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe.
We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible radios and devices.
Motorola Solutions, Inc is reinventing itself to provide smart work group communication solutions by investing in building an enterprise ecosystem for public safety and other vertical markets. As part of this transformation, Motorola Solutions has developed an innovation hub in downtown Chicago to ideate, design, develop and quickly deploy an ecosystem that brings critical information to users in many important markets. We are looking for top professionals to help realize that vision.
We help people be their best in the moments that matter. This is our purpose.
The department is responsible for driving significant engineering efficiency improvements through the creation of a common hardware platform ICs and modules to support Motorola Solutions radio product groups. We architect, design, and deliver to production custom mixed signal ICs for internal use.
• Code RTL for baseband digital and signal processing designs in Verilog.• Contribute to top level microprocessor architecture, integration, and evaluation.• Assess 3rd party digital IP.• Drive Synopsys tools for synthesis, scan insertion, formal verification, and timing analysis.• Drive Cadence Encounter place and route tools to generate a GDS output, coordinate digital chip assembly and execute the physical verification sign-off flow.• Work with 180nm down to 40nm CMOS processes.• Define test plans, determine applicable specifications at the system & block level for the validation and certification phase, review and compile data into comprehensive reports. • Determine areas of risks and determine technical mitigation tasks.• Support the product team during integration of ICs into the MSI products.• Work collaboratively within a small world wide multi-discipline engineering team (EE, SW, ME), IP suppliers, and foundries.• Standard business hours are 8am to 4:30pm. • Good verbal & written communication skills. • Some global travel may be required.
• 10+ years of experience in electrical engineering IC and wireless product development
BSEE required, MSEE preferred with a minimum of 10 years of wireless product development experience including a strong demonstrated record of IC level digital design required with some analog design experience desired.
• Successful concept to production development experience of mixed signal IC for wireless applications is required.
• Experience with 1 or more of the following wireless protocols: LTE, UMTS, EVDO, CDMA, iDEN, WLAN, Bluetooth, P25, or TETRA
• Experience designing in some of the following areas required: PLL, DAC, ADC, AGC, DSP filter functions, SAR, SPI, QSPI, SSI.
• Experience integrating 3rd party IP including: customized uP cores, buss controllers, memory controllers, SRAM, eDRAM.
• Experience with frontend synthesis and backend physical design and verification.
• Experience with System Verilog / UVM universal verification methodologies.
• The candidate must be proficient in the following engineering and computer tools:
Windows and Linux operating systems
Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Cadence Allegro 16.5 or higher(Schematic-Entry, Constraint Manager and PCB Layout)
Cadence Virtuoso, Synopsys, System Verilog, Verilog, LabView
Established in 1998, eTouch Systems is a technology services company that specializes in Digital Web Engineering. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We deliver technology services and accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations”
We are looking for an experienced Automation Architect to join our highly qualified and experienced delivery teams
- Will help in development of the automation platform
- Experience in automation platform development using Appium
- Develop various modules related to Map integration, Geolocation etc
- Coding language – Python, Java (In this order of preference)
- All the above mentioned in Sr. Automation Engg
Yashica Khurana | eTouch Systems Corp
Tel : 510-795-4800 Ext – 167|Mob : 972-322-8956 |
Email : email@example.com Post a Job
Enterprise Architecture is a critical element to achieving greater efficiency, scale, and innovation of SkyTouch’s business application portfolio—now and into the future. The Systems Architect is the trusted advisor for both the IT and the Business leadership team. They are a results-driven self-starter and will be responsible for syndicating and developing the target state vision and strategy for systems, processes, information and technologies.
In addition to visioning, the role is responsible for working with the technology development teams to build out the appropriate roadmaps to iteratively develop the capabilities to achieve the desired target state. The strategies are expected to be fluid and evolve over time and the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring all artifacts remain relevant. The Systems Architect helps establish frameworks directing the design and build of technical solutions and provides on-going technical support and guidance to development teams.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of business, customer and product requirements into flexible technical solutions which support current and future needs.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, tradeoff, benchmarking and interface definition studies to formalize customer requirements into systems architecture specifications.
- Helps to define Enterprise level application and service architecture.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with internal and external customers and development teams to clarify business, operational, or technical requirements.
- Defines in written documents non-functional requirements (availability, interoperability, portability, manageability, scalability, maintainability, security, monitoring, SLAs, KPIs, regulatory and legal compliance) based on business vision, best practices, and enterprise architecture direction.
- Balances a variety of competing goals in a design, including project time, scope and budget constraints, and system performance, message verbosity, and loose coupling.
- Assists with writing and communicating best practices, standards, and guidelines documents that support IT teams.
- Keeps up on industry trends and current technological standards and best practices. Assists with assessment of industry standards for information models and their applicability to SkyTouch.
- Assists with evangelizing adoption of new standards, techniques, products, and methodologies within SkyTouch.
- Assists with socializing architecture principles and artifacts, and with the promotion of enterprise architecture within the Company.
- Drives adoption of identified design patterns, standards, principles, and best practices throughout the development organization.
- Serves as a technical advisor on IT projects. Ensures that IT projects adhere to the principles, guidelines and standards established by Enterprise Architecture.
- Accountable for guiding and modeling the technical implementation of shared artifacts, deployment models, and applications in their entirety—from interfaces, business logic, data, security, and network, and infrastructure.
- Maintains ongoing communication with project teams, verifying that what was designed was built and adjusting the solution architecture as appropriate throughout the project.
- Balances long-term strategy and short-term project goals.
- Conceptualizes and articulates alternatives to problem resolution.
- Builds consensus across stakeholder groups including management and individual contributors.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the development of high volume, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems
- 3+ years technical leadership and/or architecture experience.
- Experience in defining architectures that satisfy security, scalability, high availability, and network management/monitoring requirements.
- Experience in Systems engineering techniques such as architecture modeling, alternative analysis, tradeoff analysis, and portfolio analysis.
- Experience in various architecture disciplines like Application, Data, Security and Infrastructure.
- Experience in specifying system performance requirements, network utilization targets, system resource budgets and creating flexible APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
- Experience with the design of highly available, distributed database applications.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture concepts, micro-services, web/RESTful services, and event-driven architecture.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Thought leader who is innovative, entrepreneurial, well respected and actively sought out. Is considered an authority by peers.
- Courage to push difficult or unpopular perspectives
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way non-technical people understand without being condescending.
- Self-starter who solves complex technology and operational problems/issues with little to no guidance from senior management. Seeks senior management advice and guidance as needed for critical decisions with broad business exposure and high risk.
- Business/Application Knowledge – demonstrates deep knowledge/expertise in multiple and inter-dependent applications and processes.
- Able to serve as evangelist of the architectural vision, strategy, and principles
- Able to establish relationships with business and IT leaders, as well as the technology subject matter experts
- Conduct tradeoff analysis (be able to look at alternative architectural approaches and present pros, cons and recommendations)
- Subject matter expert across multiple technologies, architectures, and business applications with special emphasis on application/systems inter-dependencies
- Remains unbiased toward any specific vendor or technology choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Broad understanding of a spectrum of infrastructure technologies including network, hardware and operating systems.
- Solid knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise application integration and experience with messaging technologies (JMS / Kafka).
- Knowledge of Software-as-a-Service (Workday and Salesforce preferred) and cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of relevant security, regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to system design (PCI, SOX, ESAPI/OWASP, SAML).
Seemlessdocs IT Architect
Strativia in conjuction with the Maryland Department of Information Technology (DoIT) is seeking a IT Architect to implement a pilot program that issues and manages licenses and permits utilizing SeamelessDocs technology platform.
- This position reports directly to the [Senior Project Manager] and is responsible for all technical aspects of the [Project Name] project.
- The IT Architect is responsible for providing data integration strategies between internal systems/databases and SeamlessDocs platform, delivering best practice for API design and implementation, and developing a scalable integration architecture.
- Responsible for gathering and defining the architecture requirements and for ensuring that the architectures are compatible and in compliance with the appropriate IT organization and project standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred
- Must have six (6) years of experience planning, designing, building, and implementing mid-range IT systems.
- At least four (4) years of experience developing application, development, network, and technical architectures for mid-range client/server and mainframe applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute architecture strategies and to perform feasibility studies and integration analyses.
- Experience supervising and providing guidance in implementing various mid-range architectures and supporting implementation of large-scale applications.
- Must have experience with SOAP, REST, JSON Web Services, and REST API Design.
- Must have experience with data structures, data modeling, and DB schema.
- Must have experience with enterprise and partner WSDL.
Duration: Full-Time Position
Starting Salary: Based Upon Experience
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
No Recruiters Please
Junior Applications Architect (Clearance Required)
And design your future…
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Position: Junior Applications Architect
Description: Cymertek is looking for a Junior Applications Architect to join our Dream Team. The candidate shall use Spring, Java web framework, to add features to mission derived software programs. The candidate shall add new features and make queries in the relational database (SQL). The candidate shall us Git as a document repository for version control. The candidate shall work with software developers and customers to understand and communicate user needs.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Someone who is fully capable of delivering capabilities related to a particular skill, language, system, or technology.
- Minimum of three (3) years of overall experience specific to the skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or related technical field..
- Python experience.
- Willing to learn JEMA in order to build models to streamline common analytic tasks.
- GUI development experience and be capable of ensuring tools are intuitive and user friendly.
- Excel macro experience would be helpful. If no prior experience, should be willing to learn.
- Web design and/or WordPress experience helpful but not required.
- Must be willing to work with others TA2 developers, TTA SMEs, ITE developers, etc.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision- 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here.
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Post a Job
Cloud Data Architect - Azure
Beyondsoft's Consulting and BI Services Unit (formerly Piraeus Consulting) is expanding, and we're looking to grow our cloud development capabilities. We're on the hunt for a strong cloud developer looking to take the next leap in their career, and to build their consulting skills in a dynamic workplace - not just someone who best fits the static qualifications below. If you want to be locked in a room and left alone to code for three months, this is not the job for you. The person in this role will not only need to talk to their clients, but want to. Great communication skills - written, verbal, etc. - are key to ensuring that we're actually solving the problem, rather than just executing a set of instructions (the latter of which the best candidate will find boring). If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we'd love to hear from you!
- Strong development skills with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience using stored procedures, triggers, SSIS, SQL jobs and SQL configuration administration, and C# skills
- Demonstrated detailed technical understanding of technology stacks
- Experience with data extraction and manipulation, and ad-hoc query tools
- Strong understanding of relational databases, transaction processing procedures, and design tools
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to clarify requirements and create clear documentation
- Strong communication and workplace collaboration skills, client management
- Experience with Microsoft COSMOS
- Previous experience at Microsoft or other corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
We're currently at over 80 employees and growing, and our reputation is only as good as our last set of projects -- we can't afford to have a project be anything less than resoundingly successful. We believe in "On Time". We believe in "On Budget". We believe that common sense is the rarest and most valuable form of genius and when Piraeus job postings say we want to hire the "smartest, most practical people the world has to offer", that's what we mean.
Piraeus Consulting is a fast-paced environment of extraordinarily talented individuals, and we were voted one of the top 50 companies to work for in Seattle for five years in a row. If you think you can keep up, have the stamina and discipline necessary to work with beta releases and tackle new platforms, we'll be excited to hear from you. www.piraeusconsulitng.com
Piraeus takes a unique approach to consulting. Our experienced managers coordinate a culture of learning where work streams are accomplished by their appropriate skill level, and employees are pushed to reach their potential. While this arrangement is great for our employees and fosters skill-building and career advancement, the benefit is as great for our clientele who get their business objectives met by assuring their client business problems are handled by the appropriate level of experience.
At the core of Piraeus Consulting are 3 unique offerings to deliver improvements across all divisions of our client's organization: Project Management, Business Analysis, and Development. No matter the level of experience, every consultant is backed by their corresponding team's dedication to best practices, professionalism, and expertise. We take great pride in identifying clients' underlying needs, answering unasked questions, and working both individually and collaboratively to create solutions that expand our clients' knowledge of their business and make them more effective in their roles.
Compensation: annual salary D.O.E., full benefits
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You may be required to move from location to location (client site) or travel between locations (client sites) depending upon the need of the company at any given time. Piraeus Data cannot control the environment at client sites - sites will be different and the office environments will vary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and may be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, climb stairs, and lift objects of up to 25 lbs (i.e. your laptop bag or other relevant equipment).
Piraeus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Piraeus Data LLC does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, or any other legally-protected characteristic. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter. Please note: we will not be able to respond to every applicant and will not accept phone calls regarding this position. Post a Job
Oracle Data Architect
Hope you are doing great, we have an immediate requirement for the position of Oracle Data Architect (BI Focused) at Memphis, TN. If you are comfortable with the below position please send me your updated resume or you can reach me on 732-333-4382.
Job title: Oracle Data Architect (BI Focused)
Duration: 06+ Months (Perm conversion possible)
Location: Memphis, TN
Note: Only W2
This position reports to the Manager of Database Services and the resource will primarily participate in planning, designing and implementation of a technical architecture and set of standards to support business intelligence initiatives and enterprise data models. The resource will have skills in OBIEE (repository, dashboards, reports, iBots), BI publisher, PL/SQL development and data modeling. The resource is responsible for guiding the team and mentoring in these areas. In addition, expectations are that the resource will produce documentation required to share with Database Services regarding OBIEE dashboard and report design best practices. Must have quality visual report design and dashboard skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Data Architect Requirements:
5+ years of experience with Oracle 11g or above Database, ability to write efficient and complex Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code. 5+ years of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (dashboards, repository, reports, iBots, BI publisher).
5+ experience with Financials reporting and creating custom dashboards and reports in OBIEE.
2+ years of experience in dimensional data modelling and star schema design. Must have track record of establishing and implementing data strategy for business purpose driven data marts that will maximize user productivity and yield a high performance data environment.
• Oracle Full-text domain indexes for textual searching.
• Tableau experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Post a Job
- Strong Analysis and Requirements Development background.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint, preferably, SharePoint 2013.
- Strong Architectural knowledge of SharePoint.
- Strong Administration knowledge of SharePoint.
- Strong Solution development knowledge of SharePoint using its various built-in modules/components.
- Strong Program development knowledge (i.e., developing SharePoint as a Service)
- Strong Application/Solution Governance development knowledge.
- Strong Leadership abilities.
- Data, application and integration technical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Well-developed skills with Visio, MS-Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Well-developed skills in .Net development.
- Understanding of the Office 365 environment; with emphasis on MS Project Online.
- Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in the work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Have a positive approach to work.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- 3 – 5 years of skills as a data, application and/or integration architect.
- 3+ years of skills or exposure to in application development/programming such as Java, .Net or equivalent.
- 2+ years of skills SharePoint architecture, administration and solution development.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston and Richmond, Virginia and Birmingham, Alabama that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Java Architect
Type: Long Term Contract
Location: Birminham, Alabama
Compensation: Very Competitive
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable processes, frameworks, applications, and infrastructure
- Work with Team Leads, Project Managers, QA and Development Engineers to ensure solutions meet the organizational needs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Think out of the box, beyond processes and tools
- Proactively find solutions
- Mentor junior developers
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and understanding of new & core industry standard practices, tools, design, and architectural patterns
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient experience with
- concepts of MVC, ORM, JDBC, RESTful, and SOAP
- popular application frameworks, such as Spring
- creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, SQL database design & querying
- code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket
- build tools such as Maven
- the cloud and providers such as AWS
- Expertise with Agile project methodologies
- Expertise with continuous integration
- Excellent communication skills and organization
- 7+ years as a Software Developer
- 2+ years as an Architect
- Knowledgeable of banking environments
- Ability to manage relationship with stakeholders in ?technical areas such as Security, ?Architecture, ?Communications and ?Systems Infrastructure, including Cloud teams
- Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm and other container and clustering frameworks