Architect Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Architect
Oracle Database Solution Architect
This role requires communication and delivery of solutions and services to our customers, partners and prospects.
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in Oracle database technology and infrastructure
- Thorough knowledge of system and application design
- Demonstrated proficiency in Linux or Unix Operating Systems
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems, in complex technical environments
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, Technical solutions Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Ability to present complicated concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Engage in whiteboard sessions to build architecture solution and illustrate key concepts
- Previous experience working as a technical resource on service delivery projects
- Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can work together, to solve business problems
- An understanding of application development/deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Cloud transformation and organizational acceptance
- Knowledge of Oracle Engineered Systems, such as Exadata, ODA, ZFS Storage Appliance
- Knowledge of database security regulatory requirements, such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX
- Knowledge of new architecture paradigms such as cloud, distributed compute, and big data
- At least 8 years of experience of Oracle Database Administration including building, developing and deploying applications
- Experience in a technical pre-sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to generate detailed solution architecture diagrams
- Highly developed presentation skills
- BS degree or equivalent experience
Architect - Commercial Construction
Position Title Architect
Location Youngstown OH
Real Estate development and construction company looking for an a licensed Architect. Experience in Commercial Construction required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Licensed Architect.
2. 2+ years of experience in commercial construction.
Post a Job
Senior Genesys Solutions Architect
- This individual will serve as the Chief Contact Center Solutions Architect to CQA leadership in support of their objectives and will be responsible for planning, designing, executing and integrating new contact center solutions and services.
- The Solutions Architect will work with both internal teams and vendors to investigate, assess and execute new solutions.
- The Solutions Architect will also be responsible for indirect internal and external resources to define and manage technical strategy as well as provide subject matter expertise to various projects as needed.
- The Solutions Architect will have a wide array of knowledge regarding the various areas of contact center technology strategy, design, operations and implementation.
- Day-to-day responsibilities will range from high-level executive meetings to detailed project reviews.
- The Solutions Architect will deliver excellence and consistency to the contact center technology team as the go-to expert for Telephony, CRM, Knowledge Management, and their integration into contact center operations.
- Develop architecture standards for an enterprise contact center solution
- Evaluate next generation technology within contact center area
- Create end-to-end Voice architectural diagrams and supporting documentation
- Install and configure as well as developGenesys CTI platform with Dynamics CRM 2016 (on premises) and Unified Service Desktop
- Develop design standards for contact center projects
- Provide advisory and mentor support to junior resources
- Execute the routing design
- 5+ years of experience with the Genesys SIP SDK
- 5+ years with Stat Server
- Hands on experience with the development and installation of Genesys
- Contact center experience for federal government
- Infomart ETL work and consultation
- Genesys social or partner community relationships
ApplyLogic is a fast-growing Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in McLean, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
Founded in 2004, is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2008 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Cybersecurity Architect position in Manassas, Virginia.
Job Description and
- Analyze user needs and requirements to plan system architecture supporting cybersecurity operations.
- Collaborate with system developers and users to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Define and document how the implementation of a new system or new interfaces between systems impacts the security posture of the current environment.
- Design system architecture or system components required to meet user needs.
- Document and address organization's information security, cybersecurity architecture, and systems security engineering requirements throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
- Employ secure configuration management processes.
- Ensure that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, security, compatibility, or usability.
- Identify the protection needs (i.e., security controls) for the information system(s) and network(s) and document appropriately.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
- Plan system implementation to ensure that all systems components can be integrated and aligned (e.g., procedures, databases, policies, software, and hardware).
- Provide input on security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents.
- Provide input to the Risk Management Framework process activities and related documentation.
- Translate proposed technical solutions into technical specifications.
- Propose new technologies or procedures that could be used to advance the ability to detect and mitigate malicious activity.
- Demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of security systems analysis, testing, and documentation.
- Knowledge of virtual environments, network operating systems, mobile device environments, and data encryption methods.
- Demonstrated expertise in communication protocols, network operating systems, servers, firewall implementation, IPS/aIDS systems, and advanced malware detection systems.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently on moderate to complex assignments using independent professional discretion and judgment as well as transition quickly between projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with elected officials, senior staff, information systems professionals, and technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to comprehend and integrate complex computer technology and software into an effective information systems security program. Must have the ability to verify the solution meets the requirements.
- One or more of the following is preferred: GISSP, GIAC EnCE, CCE, CEH
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field plus 5 years of professional experience or equivalent work experience.
- U.S. Citizenship
Lead Solution Architect
- Utilize your strong communications skills daily with internal and external stakeholders
- Design, develop and support enterprise level business-critical solutions
- Expand and build your technical and financial knowledge by working on different projects and systems
- Work with executive leadership for some of the largest financial institutions in the world
- Loves the fusion of consulting, technology and the financial services industry
- Has strong verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and tackle difficult problems
- Preferably has a bachelors in: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, Financial Engineering or Mathematics
- Demonstrates a humble spirit of eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus based on company performance
- Full benefits (health, vision, 401K, etc.)
- Intra-company competitions: foosball tournaments, mile run challenges, and more. Join us in lording past victories over our fellow co-workers.
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) snack options, coffee and assorted beverages
- Company subsidized gym membership, or for the really ambitious, join a company team at events like the Tough Mudder and Spartan Race
- Catered training lunches every Thursday
Security Architect - Immediate - 10+ Years Expr
|Mandatory Skill :|
|· Must have experience in security implementation using SSO, ADFS, LDAP and authentication and authorization,|
|· implemented ABAC framework preferably REST based in some of his/her previous engagement. The experience should be on Enterprise wide ABAC implementation|
|· He should be aware of PDP,PEP and PIP.|
|· He should have good understanding of Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) and also it’s JSON equivalent|
|Non mandatory but nice to have|
|· Must have hand-on in MS.NET based solution using C#, Web API and MVC|
|· Good in reviewing deliverables for correctness and completeness|
|· Must has hands on to create POC for confirm design and architect to team|
|· Able to do decision analysis for security tools selection|
|· Good in mentoring multiple teams, help team in design solution and ensure realization|
Post a Job
Data Architect (TS Cleared)
Data Architect (Active TS)
FBI CJIS Facility
ATSG is seeking resumes for a Data Architect at the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Clarksburg, WV to join the Information technology Management Section (ITMS). ITMS is the centralized entity in the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division which manages all major programs from conception to operational maturity. This work includes completing the tech refresh of the NGI system as well as the development, implementation, enhancement, testing, standards, and progression of the CJIS Division program technology systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Review system architecture and design
- Determine if implementation aligns with enterprise strategy and related system architecture
- Be familiar with large data, data integrity and data mapping
- Be well-versed in all phases of the lifecycle from initial request through deployment to both the test and operational environments
- Be an expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Provide operational support and provide research, detailed analysis and recommendations on multiple topics.
- Have the capability to build and maintain effective customer relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders have been central to the project successes
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
- TS Clearance
- 10 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, which include requirements definition, analysis, review of design and development, and integration and test of solution into the operational environment;
- Expert ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions;
- Ability to review system architecture and design to provide recommendations for technical solutions;
- Ability to develop software for Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Experience performing database administration, maintenance, performance tuning, backup/recovery, disk and memory management, baseline upgrades, and auditing/security of Oracle databases in a 24 x 7 x 365 OLTP environment;
- Ability to develop technical approaches for data migrations and/or upgrades.
- Experience Designing, developing and implementing operational data stores for data warehouse purposes.
Working knowledge with the following:
- Languages: Oracle, MySQL, Assembly, C, PL/SQL, Java, Perl,
- Development Tools Methodologies & Environments: Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Waterfall Approach, Spiral Approach, Prototyping Approach, Integrated Software Development, RUP
- Software: IBM WebSphere, IBM Rational Products, SQL*Developer
- Hardware: IBM, HP
- Systems: IBM Red Hat Linux, HP-UX
- Databases: Oracle
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visithttp://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Post a Job
Need Data Engineers And Data Architects - Multiple Positions
We are implementing a large program for a Life Sciences company. eTouch is helping the design, build and test of the data platform for a SaaS product used for Clinical Trial Management system ecosystem.
This is a multiyear engagement with multiple projects dealing with some cloud, bigdata and multi-tenant relational database systems.
Locations: Fremont, CA, San Francisco, CA. OR New York (Can work from any location)
Skills: Java 8/Scala, Spark, XML, Oracle SQL
Nice to have: AWS Ecosystem Experience
510.795.4800 X 159
The Data Architect will have an end-to-end vision of all SCA’s solutions for Supply Chain cost analysis and optimization products, and understands future needs of SCA’s products. The Data Architect will address all design and development issues of product database and its interaction with various parts of software.
- Minimum of 10 years in Database design and development.
- 6+ years Hands-on experience designing RDBMS databases for web applications
- 2+ years of experience with star schema and dimensional data modeling.
- A minimum of 5+ years of data architecture experience including data warehousing.
- 2+ years of application performance management – Systems Availability and Performance tuning
- Design and develop complex database load and maintenance processes.
- Delivers data architecture in line with the requirements of software products that are aligned with market, business and technology roadmap and strategy
- Design and document innovative and implementable database designs that satisfy complex technical software requirements, customer’s business requirements, business processes.
- Evaluate new technologies, develop POC’s for enhanced functionality
- Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and publish coding and design guidelines for improvement
- Take complete ownership of database related to delivering business processes in product roadmap.
- Identify changes to improve database performance
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience with Meta Data tools
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Must be conversant with Industry wide Database Standards
- Strong understanding of all versions of Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to effectively document and present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Excellent time management required and an ability to stay calm in a very dynamic environment
- The ability to abstract general principles from specifics.
- Leadership role in ensuring that new and existing applications abide by current architectural standards
Junior Applications Architect (Clearance Required)
And design your future…
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Position: Junior Applications Architect
Description: Cymertek is looking for a Junior Applications Architect to join our Dream Team. The candidate shall use Spring, Java web framework, to add features to mission derived software programs. The candidate shall add new features and make queries in the relational database (SQL). The candidate shall us Git as a document repository for version control. The candidate shall work with software developers and customers to understand and communicate user needs.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Someone who is fully capable of delivering capabilities related to a particular skill, language, system, or technology.
- Minimum of three (3) years of overall experience specific to the skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or related technical field..
- Python experience.
- Willing to learn JEMA in order to build models to streamline common analytic tasks.
- GUI development experience and be capable of ensuring tools are intuitive and user friendly.
- Excel macro experience would be helpful. If no prior experience, should be willing to learn.
- Web design and/or WordPress experience helpful but not required.
- Must be willing to work with others TA2 developers, TTA SMEs, ITE developers, etc.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision- 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here.
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com Post a Job