Architect Job Description Sample
Architect - Chief Of Facilities / Licensed Architect
Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), a mission-oriented organization dedicated to improving the lives of veterans and all people with disabilities, is currently seeking a licensed architect for their Chief of Facilities position at our National Headquarters Office in Washington D.C. This individual is responsible for the operation of PVA’s National Headquarters Building, other PVA occupied office space nationally. Additionally, this individual will provide professional expertise in the field of barrier-free architecture, accessibility codes and statutes, in support of the PVA mission.
- Maintenance/upgrades management of PVA Headquarters
- Proposal preparation and contract administration related to PVA facilities management
- Strategic plan development and life-cycle cost analysis
- Management of the emergency evacuation protocols and practice drills
- PVA’s representative to various Washington, DC agencies and the Golden Triangle Business Improvement District
- Maintenance of facility permits and code compliance requirements
Accessible Design Reviews
- Reviews various external architectural projects for conformance with accessibility codes and best practices; prepares reports. Projects may include sites, commercial buildings, institutional projects, multi-family residential, sports venues, and monuments, among other project types
- Responds to technical assistance inquiries
- Serves on various committees and handles special projects as assigned
- Licensed architect, currently registered by a state, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia
- 5-8 years minimum professional design/construction experience
- Certifications relevant to facilities management and/or building systems a plus
- Working knowledge of OSHA and other regulations pertinent to the management of a DC office building
- Thorough knowledge of federal accessibility standards and model building code accessibility guidelines a must
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills mandatory
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements along with your resume to PVAARCHITECTURE@PVA.ORG. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and regular work hours. Some travel may be required. PVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Architect - ODM Architect
Role: ODM Architect Assignment: IT Location: Louisville, KY In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members. Assignment Capsule Be a part of the Technology team -- be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology. Humana is seeking a Technical Architect that will be responsible for the conceptual and technical design and implementation of a single or set of assigned technologies, and for the design of the interfaces and connections through which that technology interacts with the rest of the enterprise. This person is also responsible for the effective integration of their technology into the broader business and IT ecosystem within which it will operate. The Technical Architect is not only called to understand and follow enterprise guidelines and standards in their work; they are also expected to share feedback and learning back out to the enterprise. Thus, the Technical Architect also serves as the technical subject matter expert (SME) for their technology to other architects, and as a feedback loop back into the enterprise architecture portfolio.
Provide Expert Design, Technical support and Consultation for IBM ODM,, Decision Center, Decision Server, Java J2EE, Web services, Rule Repository
Coordinate detailed design of subsystems ( eg: BPM/Mainframe/.NET/Java) and integration of ODM at an application level.
Test, and implement rules using IBM ODM (triggers, rule engine)
Identify and Resolve highly complex problems involving IBM ODM, BPM and Java application and their integration into Enterprise Applications
Coordinate with BPM Architects/ Application Architects /Application Developers on Detailed System design, Testing and implementation
Establish traceability for rules within the technical architecture
Design the structure of the rule repository (defining what metadata customizations are needed and possibly implementing the structure
Develop the processes developed around repository management
Act as a liaison between business and IT Role Essentials
Ownership of rules management and rules governance and driving rules requirement to Closure
Extend the existing application Execution Object Model (XOM) and Business Object Model (BOM) with elements to support authoring of new rule
Target app servers interface via MQ and web services, REST WS use DAL/DAO service
Technology and Experience: * IBM ODM 8.5/8.6/8.7, IBM BPM 8.5.x , Data Power, MQ, REST, Web Services
IBM ODM v 8.x modules including Rule Studio, RTS, RES, RSO, DVS, Decision Warehouse * 7 years of Progressive Information Technology experience * 5 years of ODM Experience Role Desirables
Bachelors Degree Reporting Relationships You will report to a Technology Director. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Information Officer. Additional Information Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Title:Technology Architect - ODM Architect
Requisition ID:182621 Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships. Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.
IT Architect - Data Architect
Title: IT Architect - Data Architect Location:
North Carolina-Charlotte-DE Busn Svcs-Headquarters (093) Job Number: 141307 Data Architect: Job
Captures data requirements clearly, completely and correctly, and represents them in a formal and visual way through the data models.
In the case where requirements are already documented, the data architect reviews the requirements for substance, validity and completeness and gains a detailed understanding. Drives for the consolidation of redundant data and enforce the strategic vision through data models and data architecture Develops Conceptual Data Model for Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, and Multi-Dimensional databases Reviews and approves metadata and entity definitions Serves as facilitator to the business data owners and supporting IT owners in the development of the data models Works with other architects (System Architects, Application Architects, other Data Architects, BI Architect, technical designers) to ensure compliance with the Enterprise vision and implementation of the Duke Energy Data Hubs Works with Data Analysts, ETL design and development efforts, making sure that the business rules are implemented correctly and clarifying issues as they arise Ensures implementation of industry accepted best practices and Duke Energy IMA and EWTA standards Provides guidance on decisions that could affect future direction Required Artifacts: Conceptual data model Logical data models Physical data models Metadata documentation Data mapping document #LI-POST
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; OR eight (8) years of prior equivalent work related experience in lieu of a degree Four (4) years of experience in information technology systems or infrastructure design, implementation, and support in addition to a degree Desired
Experience working with ERWin Experience with Excel Experience with SQL Server reporting Services Experience in Power BI Experience working with the following databases; SQL Server & Oracle Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services Experience in C# Experience in PowerShell scripting Job: IT Development and Administration
Systems Architect 6 - Product Area Architect For Cognitive Autonomy
Systems Architect 6 - Product Area Architect for Cognitive Autonomy
Requisition ID: 16030628
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Baltimore
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time The Advanced Concepts and Technologies (AC&T) group of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Product Area Architect for Cognitive Autonomy.
Primary responsibilities for the Product Area Architect, Cognitive Autonomy include technical leadership to identify capability gaps and opportunities; identification and selection of candidate technologies to fill those gaps; and development/implementation of the associated technology development strategies and projects. Additional responsibilities include: oversight of advanced technology developments for Cognitive Autonomy; development and maintenance of the technology strategy and roadmaps; ensuring coordination and alignment of technology roadmaps with the product roadmaps maintained by Engineering, Manufacturing, and Science (EM&S) and NGMS business unit strategies; development and monitoring of the R&D investment plan; and coordination of AC&T IRAD and CRAD technology developments to ensure that required technologies are available in a timely manner.
The Product Area Architect for Cognitive Autonomy is responsible for articulating and promoting technologies, sensors, system of system, product architectures, and solutions that support all of NGMS’ business units, drawing from IRAD and CRAD investments and adjunct technologies to form a compelling and executable technology roadmap that challenges the status quo to achieve disruptive growth. Other specific duties include: monitoring technical program execution; development of proposal and capture strategies; proposal, program and other ad hoc reviews; and support to AC&T LRSP (Long Range Strategic Plan) development and investment planning. Intimate knowledge of applicable competitors' capabilities and weaknesses is important. In addition, the
Product Area Architect will be required to provide support to strategic planning and the development of action plans leading to the identification of opportunities, identification and analysis of competitive intelligence, and the development of pursuit strategies and tactics vital to advising and briefing business unit directors and VPs on customer acquisition strategies and long-range strategic direction. The Product Area Architect must be intimately familiar with the entities of the S&T (Science and Technology) customer community and the enterprise, budgets, and technology thrusts and shortfalls.
Top candidates must demonstrate success in cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with the extended customer community. Strong communication and presentation skills are required, as well as the ability to demonstrate Northrop Grumman products to potential new customers. ACandT
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a STEM area plus 20 years of relevant experience (18 years with an MS or 15 years with a PhD) At least three years of experience with Cognitive Autonomy Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. ACandT
Title:Systems Architect 6 - Product Area Architect for Cognitive Autonomy
Licensed Architect / Lead Architect - Irvine, California
Seeking a registered Architect to lead efforts on nationally based commercial/retail projects. Candidate must be hands-on in the production efforts and must be experienced with construction documents, specifications and construction administration. Candidate must have significant, proven project management and supervision experience. The ability to - prioritize, be task oriented, and have a drive to succeed - describe the ideal candidate.
- Provide architectural staff mentoring and training.
- Manage design and production teams, including sub-consultants, for commercial/retail projects.
- Budget development.
- Project management / task timeline development for multiple, fast-paced projects.
- Coordination with home office in NY.
- Coordination of the management of the CA branch office with assistance of NY staff.
- Roughly 65-75% production work and 25–35% management and training.
- Ability for some travel required
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Bachelors' in Architecture from an accredited school
- RA/AIA with 10 plus years of industry experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2013
- Experience with site verification, design/planning, documentation, and construction administration
- Experience processing entitlements and permit approvals in jurisdictions throughout the US
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and completeness
- Excellent client coordination and communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Retail and multi-site project experience preferred
- NCARB certification is preferred
We know it...what makes APD truly great is our people.
And we appreciate them. We have a true team atmosphere, where we work to constantly improve.
A national firm, APD's success and growth (averaging 25% per year!) is dependent upon our people, therefore we select the most talented engineers, architects and professionals that apply their experience to provide unparalleled service to our clients. APD strives to grow with selective personnel, that are proactive and team-oriented, and through maintaining a leadership position in technology.
APD Engineering was formed with a new vision of the future - powerful professional design and consulting services without the often associated large company corporate bureaucracy. Our most senior and experienced personnel focus on competitive rate progression of our client's projects by containing internal costs.
APD offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more. APD provides multidisciplinary design and engineering solutions to the private and public sectors. We apply our distinct approach to projects in retail, restaurant, public infrastructure and facilities, recreation, education, and residential. If you desire to be challenged and rewarded for your efforts, we invite you to consider APD Engineering & Architecture.
APD Engineering & Architecture is an EOE.
Cloud Architect Nc52366148
Requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in area of specialty and 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Employment Type Full time
Job ID 52366148
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world's leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it's the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To properly view the application site, you must be using Internet Explorer
Cloud Solutions Architect Trainer - English Chinese Biligual
Target companies for Solutions Architect Training:
- Google Cloud,
- Big 4 consultings.
This role is the one who will train client how to use our service and product. And make the training course as a business, to sell on line in the future.
This role needs to be english/chinese bilingual.
• 1.Responsible for understanding the requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on company cloud services.
• 2. Design and develop the training courses and cerfitications according to the customer and Cloud Eco enablement requirements.
• 3.Deliver training courses and enabler others to be qualified trainer.
• 4.Responsible for experiments development and testing company Cloud services
• 5.Have the ability to provide assistance to Cloud customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto Cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
• 1.A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
• 2. A minimum of 3 years experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
• 3.Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
• 4.Nice to have training experience as a trainer
• 5.Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
• 6. Experience with Redis/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL DB/ Hadoop/ Spark/Machine Learning...
• 7.Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
• 8. Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
• 9.Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
• 10. Native English is required with fluent in Chinese.
Embedded Software Architect
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Architect to join our team at Rigado and help us guide design of our IoT gateway embedded software. We’re a small but passionate team dedicated to shipping great software. We’re early in the process so this is a great opportunity to help shape the future of software at Rigado.
You will be helping to design our embedded software architecture including our Yocto-based OS, included software and drives for the Rigado gateway. You’ll work with the Product and Hardware teams to help define what the future of our gateway product.
• Drive architecture of our Yocto-based IoT Gateway OS and related software
• Work with product to help define the future of our embedded software product
• Work with our Hardware team to give feedback on hardware designs including vetting parts for Linux support
• Translate product definition into technical specification
• Architect suite of Linux tools to manage IoT device and OS updates
• Provide feedback and guidance on code and design patterns with the embedded software team
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Engineering (CE) or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience leading embedded software teams
• 7+ years’ experience developing for embedded Linux systems
• Demonstrated experience writing quality tests for embedded software
• Experience developing Linux applications that interact with REST or similar web services
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services
• Experience with Docker/containers
• Experience with continuous integration and automation for Yocto or similar
Rigado provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rigado complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rigado expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rigado's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Technology is being modernized at a fast pace, and this is especially here at MedAmerica where we are experience significant growth. We are looking for an individual with a keen understanding of current and emerging infrastructure technologies with the ability to develop a vision and strategy that will help our business grow and succeed. As we transition from our legacy system we are looking for someone who can create solutions through leadership and example. This position reports to the Chief Data and Analytics Officer (CDAO).
- Do you have experience directing the implementation of modern, cloud-based technologies or executing migrations from legacy to modern platforms?
- Are you talented in the management and development of infrastructure engineers and architects?
- Do you think critically in terms of systems and not just technologies?
- Do you possess a desire to drive engineering excellence and evolve the engineering discipline?
- Do you enjoy partnering with business leaders to understand requirements and develop positive business outcomes?
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with a team of developers and senior individual contributors responsible for setting the architectural direction of our infrastructure and managing the lifecycle of technologies within it.
- Direct the planning, operations and availability of enterprise IT systems utilizing an ITIL-based methodology, including technology change management, configuration management and incident management ensuring metrics are in place and enforced
- Responsible for the operation of daily IT operational processes including End User Services and Technical Support (Tier 1, 2 and 3), Development Operations, Asset Management, Security Program, Infrastructure Engineering, Network Operations, Data Center Management, and Production Operations
- Planning and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage technology trends that can create business value consistent with the company's requirements and expectations
- Partners with colleagues to lead the technology infrastructure operations and execution for the enterprise, supporting a highly scalable and redundant environment
- Develops the team and mentors talent to deliver the technology management and execution capabilities of the organization.
- Experience with comprehensive technology delivery that is secure and reliable including disaster recovery architecture and operations storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures
- Continuously evaluate the current state of the operations architecture, services and security to maintain alignment with company goals and objectives
- Directs activities associated with IT change management and ensures controls are in place to protect the computing environment and services
- Owns data center management practice, maintenance and support including the corporate data center, distribution center and computing environments
- Negotiates and manages data center hosting provider’s services and associated service levels.
- Manages the relationships with major service providers including hardware, software and services
- Data architect real time data and rules based real time streaming
- Oversee advanced administration, maintenance, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of the SAN, servers, network equipment and monitoring systems
- Oversee and coordinate IT-wide Disaster Recovery planning and testing exercises
- Provides advice and consulting to senior management and the business areas in the development, implementation, and administration of infrastructure.
- Works closely with leadership of product management, product engineering, and informatics/analytics to build and deliver software that meets operability goals
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering and/or 10+ years of industry experience required.
- Healthcare experience and MBA preferred
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM certifications preferred
- Experience with high scale, distributed applications
- Demonstrated success creating a world-class technology services organization, with exceptional team leadership and motivational skills
- 5+ years of deep experience with Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience leading and driving business-critical people, process and technology change
- Experience with leading edge practices, tools and technology, to include; Cloud computing, IaaS, Development Operations, Agile, big data analytics
- Must have strong knowledge in MPLS, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, Active Directory, VPN, and Backup administration
- Proven track record leading Data Center consolidation, upgrade and DR projects
- Experience analyzing critical infrastructure risks and implementing mitigation plans
- In depth knowledge of infrastructure and operations technology best practices, including environment controls, security systems, firewall technology, backup power systems, job automation, monitoring and alerting systems, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Experience working in a regulated environment; HIPAA and PCI experience a plus
- Operations experience including capacity planning and forecasting, risk management, including response and recover and business continuity
- Network security, including firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Proficient in performing security threat and risk analysis
- Demonstrated capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maturity to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others
- Ability to establish credibility with high-level management with strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to proactively communicate status and identify risks
- Minimum of three years experience as a manager with prior experience successfully managing external customer/partner relationships
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Results-focused, proactive and detail-oriented
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UI (User Interface) Architect
No Relocation Support, NOT a Work from home position, must come to the office daily.
NO SPONSORSHIP, Please do not apply if you require sponsorship.
UI Architect based in Denver , CO
Software solutions for the insurance industry. Core, end-to-end solutions for property and casualty / life / pension & annuities / reinsurance and retirement markets.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals in design and development of a cross-platform rich Internet Application User Interface framework.
- Continuous enhancements and support for the existing Flex platform and participate in the seamless strategy for conversion of the Application UI Framework from Flex to HTML5
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces technologies
- Participate in user interface research for platform maintenance and enhancements
- Design and document UI components based on established architectural patterns for developed Flex components, frameworks and libraries
- Consult with architecture teams and product management to ensure alignment with enterprise standards & practices
- Produce high output, high efficiency delivery of work items from inception through acceptance.
- Understand and disseminate product UI architecture for teams enabling efficient, quality code delivery.
- Understand and disseminate development standards and patterns to team developers
- Collaborate with Product Owners/Business Analyst’s and Testers and to ensure efficient, quality deliveries.
- Design reviews, Code reviews.
- Support early adopter customers with implementing the UI Application frameworks
- Lead all technical aspects for User Interface development and work directly with development management.
- Perform Client support analysis and/or resolutions.
- Participate in High Level Estimations for Enhancement Change Requests from Clients
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience developing User Interface frameworks for enterprise software applications
- Strong experience in designing and developing Enterprise applications using UI technologies and Software Design Patterns
- Experience helping technical team members through disseminating design and evaluating complex software problems.
- Knowledge of Open Source frameworks and tools: ZK, BlazeDS, Eclipse, Flash Builder, Maven and others
- Hands-on experience with the following tools: JBoss Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Experience working with SQL and RDBMS products like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Self-motivated with strong initiative for analytical problem solving.
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty
- Working knowledge in database design concepts and SQL
- Proven skills in documenting and communicating application design using UML
- Extensive experience in full software development lifecycle using agile methodologies such as Scrum
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!