Ardmore Job Description Sample
Become A Truck Driver With Company Sponsored Class A CDL Training!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings - we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3 rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU's available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Customer Service Associate IV
Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
CSA Sales Floor: Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Weekend/Holiday Team: Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
Weekday Team: Requires morning and afternoon availability Monday through Friday during peak day hours.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field OR Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
1 year retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
1 year retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
1 year experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
Job ID: BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Retail Associate
Department: 0011 - Building Materials
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full-Time
Location #: 1749
Location Name: Ardmore, OK
Lowe?s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Sales - Training Offered
If you're exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best-educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you're one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum's reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000-$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum's team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annualrenewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Dedicated Regional Openings In Your Area! Home Weekly!
Dedicated Regional Openings In Your Area!
High Value, No Touch Freight! Home Weekly, Average Annual Earnings in the Mid-$50K.Steady miles on roads you know! Dedicated routes are ideal for getting you home when you need it.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel. You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call 866-493-2574 now to learn more, or apply today!
Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner
Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it’s a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed.
There’s MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Be your own boss and run things your way
- Enjoy a better work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
There’s MORE support than you think
- Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
- Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K
- Establishment bonus up to $15K
- Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
- Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500
BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
- Previous insurance experience a PLUS!
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Become A Cdl-A Truck Driver Trainer!
CDL-A Truck Driver Trainers at C.R.
England play a vital role in driver training by running with new drivers during the earliest days of employment.
From the passenger seat, the Driver Trainer gives instruction and advice, mile after mile. We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck driver instructors that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R.
England is military veteran friendly. Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local.
Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!