Ardmore Job Description Sample
Senior Hvac/Plumbing Project Manager
We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many large mechanical hvac and plumbing projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
Build and maintain a strong relationship with GCs and Owners.
Ability to commute to different jobsites, and complete on-site visits.
Attend preconstruction meeting. Meet and mentor all project engineers and field manpower.
Manage, approve, organize, and document the projects scope, schedule, and budget from start to finish.
Business development with existing and prospect general contractors and owners, as well as other sub-contractors and design engineers.
Work closely with vendors and suppliers and ensure and on-time delivery of materials from vendors, and best terms on pricing of materials.
Bachelors Degree in Construction or similar HVAC and Plumbing field experience preferred.
9+ years of Project Management experience working for mechanical contractors on large commercial projects ranging from $50k to $30M+.
Strong software knowledge in BlueBeam, MS Project, Microsoft Office, and/or Quickpen/Accubid, scheduling and estimating software knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge in state building and HVAC/Plumbing codes.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Insurance Agency Owner
. Job Description Be MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner Why work hard to build a business and not earn any equity? As an Allstate Agency Owner, your hard work turns into equity that provides you the opportunity to sell or pass down in the future. Plus, the big advantage with insurance is that it's a must-have for many Americans who own a car or home. So, the demand is always there making the Allstate agency ownership a business opportunity not to be missed. There's MORE to being an Allstate Agency Owner
Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity) * Be your own boss and run things your way
Enjoy a better work/life balance
Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
Enjoy unlimited earnings potential
Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company There's MORE support than you think
Up to 4 years of enhanced compensation package
Education bonus ranging from $5-$8K * Establishment bonus up to $15K * Marketing funds of $6K in you first year in addition to ongoing local and national marketing support
Quarterly life and retirement bonuses up to $7,500 Job Qualifications BE MORE than just an agent. Be an Allstate Agency Owner and start building equity in a small business of your own with a nationally recognized brand helping to drive leads to your door. For more information visit allstateagent.com MORE Details
Prior business or franchise ownership preferred
Previous insurance experience a PLUS! * Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc. Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2015 Allstate Insurance Co. Keywords: Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Recent Grad Cdl-A Truck Driver – Paid Training!
If you're a recent CDL-A Grad and don't have enough experience to get the trucking job you want, come to C.R. England. We'll pay you while you train.
Class A CDL recent grads will spend 165 hours behind the wheel with a C.R. England Trainer. We are military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Regional CDL A Truck Driver
Keep Rolling! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring Regional CDL A Drivers!
Fewer Interruptions, More Money, More Miles
Our founders, Royal Jones and Jimmy Ray, began this business in 1981 hauling primarily refrigerated goods throughout the Southwest. Since then, we have built one of the largest, most efficient locally-owned transportation fleets in the U.S. We specialize in delivering quality, timely service throughout the U.S. and Canada to the borders of Mexico. Our success translates to our drivers and doing all we can to keep them on the road, earning more. To ensure our driver's aren't dealing with unnecessary downtime, we've partnered with Penske to keep our fleet running well and running safely.
Caring for Our Own
At Mesilla Valley, we understand that truck driving has its challenges. We've been there. So, you bet we give our drivers the respect they're due. If it's the best maintained trucks, excellent pay per mile and flexible home time you're looking for, you've it. Our experienced team drivers earn up to $.26 CPM and solo drivers up to $.42 CPM. At the end of the day, we genuinely care about what our drivers have to say and treat them like family. That's the MVT difference and the key to our, and our drivers', long-term success.
Not only are we known for our quality service and family culture, but for our fuel efficiency. It has earned us an EPA SmartWay Excellence Award recognition 9 years in a row, but we couldn't do it without our drivers. Each year, the driver with the lowest MPG rating gets a $25,000 bonus. We believe that taking care of our drivers and environment are important to our company's sustainability. We're always trying to find ways that our equipment can cut through the wind; from low-rolling resistance tires to reducing parasitic drag to being the first to apply trailer skirts to our entire fleet.
- Ryder Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Driver's App
- Orientation in El Paso, TX or Nashville, TN
- Covered Orientation Costs, Travel and Meals (excluding dinner)
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat Required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 Days
- Monthly Fuel Incentive Bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for driver with best end-of-year MPG
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!