Argusville Job Description Sample
Responsible for supporting the development, planning, monitoring and implementation of the network and server environment. Ensures the continued integrity of the Bank’s information resources. Assists in strengthening technical measures to protect bank resources and business electronic information. Shares backup responsibilities with the other team members on the Enterprise Infrastructure Services team.
• Assist the EIS team as needed to complete projects and provide additional support to end users. This is to include cross training between the positions for backup coverage
• Maintain systems with their necessary updates, patches, and backups, on a defined schedule
• Design and implement systems that fit into our disaster recovery plan and high availability goals
• Active Directory administration; to include assisting with operational, tactical, and strategic planning and implementation.
• Provide support services to end users having problems or questions with computer software and hardware, whether PC, Server, or Network related.
• Work with outside vendors for assistance in resolving hardware and software related problems.
• Provide elevated support for requests that cannot be completed by User Support staff
• Provide training for the User Support staff for software and hardware troubleshoot procedures.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision to provide the necessary support for software and hardware problems or questions.
• Attend weekly team meetings.
• Demonstrate both knowledge and application of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including staffing, equipment, and supplies.
• Demonstrate the ability to take charge, take unpopular stands, if necessary, and face difficult situations.
• Facilitate and support change within the system.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
• Demonstrate and apply continuous quality improvement knowledge and skills.
• Work flexible hours to maintain computer hardware and software within the infrastructure, to include after hours and weekends, as needed.
• Available via cell phone for bank related emergencies and after hours support.
• Familiarity with the advanced principles of ITIL
• Know by name and face as many customers as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
• Perform related duties, as needed.
Job Skills Required:
Must have knowledge and skills equivalent to a two-year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems AND six years of experience. Course work in computer networking and business related courses are desired. A minimum of five years direct experience administering Citrix is preferred.
This position requires: in-depth knowledge of Microsoft server-based products (e.g. Server 20012 Std and Enterprise, AD, Clustering, and Terminal Services); a strong hardware background working with enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions and enterprise thin client devices; a solid understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, including the principles of network routing and supporting Citrix client/server technology; demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective, including disaster recovery, high availability, and security.
computer networking, Microsoft server-based products, enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions, enterprise thin client devices, Citrix
Retail Merchandiser ND
The majority of responsibility for the Territory Retail Lead is the supervision and development of the assigned associates to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. The Territory Retail Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers, fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Lead, coach, and execute all projects in all areas of the store to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the District Sales Manager.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency – individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others’ roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email required.
- Access to webcam preferred.
- Customer service or sales experience required.
If you can answer "yes" to these questions than please apply!
1. High School diploma or equivalency certification?
2. Valid driver's license and Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained?
3. 1 or more years of retail customer service or sales experience?
LPN - Outpatient Clinic (New Grads Welcome)
Looking for a great opportunity? We seek candidates with North Dakota licensure for the role of LPN. In this role you will assist with procedures which may include mole removals, IUD insertions/removals, cyst removals, and other small procedures. The rooming process to care for patients is the same no matter the location at which you are working any any of these clinic sites. LPN's may do some phone calls that are specific to their scope of practice. There are also times where you may need to start an IV on a patient.
Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited LPN program and be licensed as a LPN in the state of North Dakota (or have the ability to gain this licensure). Current experience in an outpatient clinic is a big plus. New grads are welcome to apply. Must have current BLS.
HIghly competitive compensation and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected healthcare organization whose vast geography, cutting-edge medicine, sophisticated research, advanced education and own health plan is unique in what they do and how they do it. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Ag Risk Advisor
What would you need to be successful?
- Agribusiness sales background with an established network within a 100 mile radius of your home
- Preference for those with direct-sales to farmer within the insurance industry
- Interest and ability to achieve applicable insurance certification quickly upon hire
- A background in Financial lending to the agricultural community
- Desire to be a 'go-to' advisor, not just a salesperson
Our client offers a base salary,bonus, vehicle, matching retirement plan, and benefits.They offer on-site training, development, and reimbursement of most certification costs.Innovative, industry leading, rapidly growing, young and exciting company with a great working environment; work from HOME!
There are home-based positions open in Minnesota, South Dakota, and Indiana as well.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview would be contacted; your personal information would be treated with complete confidentiality.
- Analyzes the activities of a particular business unit or line of business and makes recommendations pertaining to the project that the business unit should initiate.
- Addresses complex and conflicting information about the business to develop high-level business context diagrams and architecture models.
- Provides a clear picture of the business capabilities map and the applications footprint of various applications across the map for a particular business unit or line of business.
- Develops a business architecture strategy for the business unit based on situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Assimilates and correlates disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulates their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Provides detailed design and specification documentation for infrastructures, technologies, applications and/or databases.
- Recommends policies and strategic goals that manage and assume risk for the technology functions under limited oversight.
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Fargo, ND
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
PT- AM Receiver/Stocker (4A-8A)
Position DescriptionResponsible for distributing and stocking merchandise throughout the store including caring for store equipment and cleaning hazardous materials spills. Also responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting customers and assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise.Job RequirementsRequires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum QualificationsAbility to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).Preferred Qualifications3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.6 months experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
American Heart Association BLS Instructor / Cabinet Installer - Fargo, ND
All applicants are to apply online, no phone calls please.
Annuvia’s instructors work on a part-time basis to teach American Heart Association curriculum BLS courses (CPR/AED and First Aid training)and AED Cabinet Installer. Instructors teach classes on site at clients’ facilities, independently or with a co-instructor(s). Instructors are responsible for facilitating video presentations, instructor lectures, skills demonstrations, testing students, answering questions, and completing post-course rosters/paperwork. Opportunities for travel may also be available.
Applicants must be self-motivated, trustworthy, and flexible. Instructors spend significant time working without daily supervision, and must be able to meet timelines and complete tasks without on-site management presence. Applicants must be available during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm) for the majority of the work, though some classes may be taught on weekends or evenings as needed.
Must possess a current American Heart Association BLS Instructor certification. This is a prerequisite for employment.
Instructors are REQUIRED to have their own instructional equipment (Adult and infant manikins, AED Trainer, 2015 AHA DVDs, CPR Masks) or an instructor supply purchasing program is available.
All applicants are to apply online, no phone calls please.
Must possess a current American Heart Association BLS Instructor certification. This is a prerequisite for employment.
Instructors are REQUIRED to have their own instructional equipment (Adult and infant manikins, AED Trainer, 2015 AHA DVDs, CPR Masks) or an instructor supply purchasing program is available
- Must possess employment experience in healthcare setting with licensing/credentialing such as: EMR, EMT-B, EMT-P, RN, PA, MD/DO, etc.
- Must possess current American Heart Association BLS/Heartsaver Instructor certification. This is a prerequisite for employment.
- Must have at least three years previous experience working in emergency setting where you have actively applied emergency cardiovascular care.
- Must be available for a minimum of eight days per month.
- Must possess outstanding public speaking skills; be comfortable in front of a class of adults.
- Must be professional, friendly, outgoing, and engaging.
- Must be responsible, on-time and able to teach/organize independently.
- Must provide own transportation to/from classes.
- Must be willing to travel alone or in groups to various locations in a preset geographical area
Compensation for this position will start between $25-$30/hour based on experience. Flat rate mileage reimbursement
Crane Support Rigger/Driver
Responsible for transporting several types of construction equipment and materials to and from jobsites and back to shop location and supporting crane operator with crane movements and extensive rigging. Will work on our Crane Services team and will be based out of Fargo, NDwith some travel in throughout ND, MN and SD.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Load and unload equipment and materials
Secure loads and is aware of load limits (weights)
Knowledge of crane rigging
Haul counterweights for cranes
Assemble rigging to lift and move equipment or materials
Miscellaneous shop duties as needed
Ensure safety procedures are adhered to at all times
Required to travel to different jobsites on limited notice
Daily inspection of truck
Obtain the required permits
Various other duties as requested by team members
Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups and request recipient's signature on each delivery entry
Handle basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean and making sure required inspections are performed
Advise shop manager if transport trucks need major repairs and maintenance
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
One to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Valid Class A CDL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected by the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working toward Wanzek's Zero Injury principles
Previous experience with transporting construction equipment and materials
Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
Write simple correspondence
Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Compute rate, ratio and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
Common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!