Argyle Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driving Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Local CDL A Truck Driver - Home Daily
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Retail/Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
What We Offer Our Company Drivers
New July Updated Pay
Earn up to $.45/mile
DIME bonus on hire date
Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience
Brand New Equipment
Award Winning Fleet
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability
401K with company match
Company Driver Requirements
23 Years Old
6 Months Experience
Class A CDL
Valid Medical Card
Good Driving Record
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Security Systems Technician
As a Security Technician you will:
- Install Security, CCTV, and Access Control panels & systems
- Install various access control devices including card readers and electric door strikes
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings)
- Install, terminate, test, label, and document horizontal, backbone and other cables
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms
- Fire stop various types of cable penetrations
- Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment while also being able to work independently, think creatively, and have excellent problem-solving skills. We are looking for career minded candidates who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
As a Service Technician, you must combine technical expertise in security systems with the ability to effectively self-manage and work effectively on an independent basis. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization, and project management skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a firm commitment to responsive and professional customer service.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass extensive background check and drug screening
- Minimum 2 years’ experience performing similar duties including installing or servicing security systems
- Expert troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with computer hardware components and software packages
- Listen and communicate with peers, supervisors, and customers
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain strict client confidentiality
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
- Punctual & demonstrates a high attendance record
- The ability to use power tools
- The ability to climb a ladder and operate lifts
- Physical demands include: capable of sitting and standing for long periods of time; freely bending, kneeling, crawling and stooping while working; work from high places such as roofs, ceilings, ladders and crawl spaces and other small areas; and safely move and lift materials and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance.
Our clients have confidence in placing the success of their projects in the hands of our craftsmen because they know that every Trades Masters employee possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge and work ethic.
We maintain a large, full-time skilled labor workforce, which we provide to our clients on an as-needed basis. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company, which means greater quality and dependability at your job site.
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is coupled with our dedication to providing our employees outstanding leadership and care toward their development and welfare. As an employer, our craftsmen receive industry-leading compensation and benefits, including group health care, licensing and certification assistance, continuing trade education, tuition assistance and other programs.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential
Regional Company Drivers
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude, web developer background and the ability to to solve problems using their excellent interpersonal skills. As a Web Developer, you would be joining a collaborative, low stress environment where you will be able to work on several projects throughout each day.
To the qualified Web Developer, we offer:
- Competitive salary, $50,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience
- Excellent health care benefits, including Long Term Care
- Full Dental
- Paid time off
- Vast professional growth potential
- Casual, low stress environment located outside the metroplex
Duties and Responsibilities for the Web Developer:
- Develop new code individually and in a team environment
- Maintain existing applications
- Problem solve existing applications as well as new applications
- Learn new technologies as needed
- 2 - 3 years experience as a PHP5, Node and Angular JS developer
- Working knowledge of MS SQL and MySQL - both SQL query language and database structure/design
- Preferred experience with MVC frameworks (Codeigniter, Struts, Zend, CakePHP, Symfony, Rails, Django, etc.)
- Understand Object Oriented Development and apply the concepts
- Preferred experience with data interchange formats and technologies, XML, JSON, SOAP
- Availability to work in our office Monday through Friday. Office located in Argyle, TX.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!