Argyle Job Description Sample
Class A Lease Purchase Program
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
Instant Credit – No Money Down
$1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC)
OTR (Long Haul Freight: 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
$ 1,500 Sign On Bonus --> SPECIAL: Two Weeks No Payment!
Mostly Drop & Hook – No Touch Freight
300,000 Mile Warranty
Great Pay & Endless Support
Flexible Home Time
No Trailer Or Equipment Rental Fees
Paid Tolls & Scales
Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
National Maintenance Network W/ Discount
Below Is What A Typical Week Would Be Like For A Successful Owner Operator Working A Full Week:
- 3,000 Miles @ $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC) = $3,450
- Scheduled Pay Increases -- After 90 Days: $.02 CPM, After 1 Year: $.04 CPM
- Interest Rate Less Than 7%
- Fuel Estimate = $1,091 (Current Net Fuel Cost Including Discounts @ $2.55 Per Gal) (3,000 Miles/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons)
- Truck Payment = $544 (Peterbilt 579 - $482.50 - QUALCOMM $13 - APU $48.50)
- Maintenance And Security Escrow Deduction = $360 ($0.12 Per Mile)
- Miscellaneous Business Expenses (Insurance, Occupational Accident Coverage, Tags, 2290 Tax Form, etc.) = $185
- Net Take Home = $1,270
Your Success Is Our Goal
Not only will Cowan put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving, and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
$23-$25 per hour
Monthly bonus plan
40 hour weekly guaranteed pay (starts immediately)
12 paid holidays
2 weeks' vacation first year
Medical, dental, vision, and HSA (effective 1st of the month following hire)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years' experience (Cummins engines and software)
- Class B CDL preferred
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
ReadeREST (As Seen on Shark Tank) is a start-up company currently seeking a full-time Bookkeeper. The Bookkeeper will ensure that our financial goals are met by providing excellent everyday bookkeeping responsibilities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that’s making a positive impact on people’s everyday lives with innovative products!
Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who thrives on providing their best effort, has superior organizational skills, high attention to detail, and never lets things fall through the cracks. Most importantly, you are a team player and feel successful when the team succeeds.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable including collections
- Generate and prepare financial reports for management
- Participate in the creation and improvement of ReadeREST policies, procedures and guidelines relating to the company’s finance plan.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with an accredited program or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of bookkeeping experience is required.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and high attention to detail.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
Work hours will be: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
CDL A Team Truck Drivers
Team Company Driver Benefits
$800 2 day Orientation
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for each team
Make Great Money TOP PAY of $.52 per mile!!!
5,000 Miles Per Week
Optional Per Diem
Rider and Pet Policy
$50.00 for any Stop-Off Pay
68 mph Trucks
Full Benefits Package
401K with Company Match & Disability Insurance Plan
5 Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
Driver Referral Bonus
$25,000.00 Life on Driver
Direct TV With Pay Channels
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must be willing to work in teams
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
Regional Four State CDL A Jobs Available! No NE Or NW!
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
- Assurance Pay of $850.00, Earn up to $0.465 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend for 34 hour reset on Saturday or Sunday!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
- Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK Drivers Only
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
OTR And Regional Company Drivers
Hiring Company Drivers
Regional and OTR Positions Available
Truck Driver Benefits:
All Drivers with 6 months experience start at .50 CPM on ALL Miles
All Regional Drivers with 6 months experience start at .48 CPM on ALL Miles
$900 - $1,000 Weekly Pay Protection Plan
Transition Bonus of $3,000
.06 CPM Performance Bonus Opportunity paid monthly/quarterly
NO TOUCH FREIGHT AND NO HAZMAT
Excellent health and dental insurance! Including Life insurance!
Paid Holidays and vacation
Driver Legal Plan
Late Model Equipment
OTR Spec'd trucks come with Satellite TV and APU's!
In house maintenance with full service
Truck Driver Requirements:
Must be 23 years of age or older with a Current Class A CDL
Minimum 6 months verified tractor trailer experience
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
No major preventable accidents within the past 3 years
GameGuard is looking for Full-Time Warehouse Associates for our team in Argyle, TX.
Duties: Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for appropriately packaging outgoing orders and products.
- Create and build boxes required for daily shipment of customer orders.
- Generate shipping labels for packages shipping via UPS or FedEx.
- Load and unload trucks and containers.
- Operate any and all warehouse machinery when necessary.
- Manage stock and inventory control.
- Help maintain a clean, organized and safe workspace.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fork-lift experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 70lbs.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and organized environment.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
GameGuard is a growing outdoor apparel company. With a unique camouflage pattern the company began in the outdoor hunting apparel industry and is expanding into other markets. As a growing small business, GameGuard is looking for long term employees that wish to grow with the company. We are currently searching for dedicated hard working employees to fill positions in our distribution center.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!