Arlington Job Description Sample
Data Mining Specialist
Senior Mobile Engineer - Native Android OR Ios
Based in the greater Arlington, VA area, we are one of the most innovative and "Fast growing" Security Technology Solution companies in the area. We are working on some of the most complex Threat/Vulnerability challenges the world has to face! With access to the most advanced technologies, our team is composed of experts in the world of Network Security solutions. Our leadership team brings experiences from leading global technology firms and pride themselves in their hands-on, mentor level management style. If you are a Software Engineer with proficiency in building Native Android Applications, advanced knowledge of Java and C/C++ (a plus) in embedded systems, then we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages that range from $90k - $175k,depending on your level of expertise, plus excellent benefits. We are also located in a centrally located area with access to 2 major freeways, and a beautiful office.
5+ years of Software Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering. Higher education preferred.
Native Android development a must
Android preferred, but iOS experience may be considered
Cloud expertise, ideally with AWS
Nice to have skills:
Strong interest in creating solutions to problems
Experience in and interest in learning new technologies
Experience managing multiple projects and working independently
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
Protecting valuable information and the greater good! (We Need Great People To Do Great Things!)
What You Need for this Position
- MANDATORY * Ability to attain Secret Clearance.
Love for R&D!
So, if you are looking for a growth opportunity, please apply today!
You can also email me directly at
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
UI / UX Designer
We are a growing cybersecurity software company, looking for a UI / UX Designer to join our team.
Become a part of this exciting startup-like environment and work with like-minded people, building offerings to tackle the toughest of cyber security problems!
What you will be doing:
- Build distributed system to handle complex and large applications and efficiently orchestrate application lifecycle operations.
- Design, develop, and deploy new features and architectural enhancements in core components in a cloud-native technology stack.
- Leverage software engineering best practices to write elegant, high quality, and maintainable code.
What you need:
- Experience in browser-side application architectures like React, Redux, Relay, Ember, Alt.js, Angular Polymer, Meteor, etc. is preferred
- Experience in using and/or developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc)
- Experience in delivering products using Agile methodology
- Got GIT, Jenkins, NPM, Gulp, Docker, nginx experience a plus
- Certifications in cyber security, java, microservices development, Spark, CISSP, Cisco, and CEH are preferred
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- 401k with employer matching
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
So if you are a UI / UX Designer looking for a NewGig apply today!
Location: Onsite at Arlington, VA
Duration: 12+ Months (Expected to be multi-year effort)
- Developing and deploying software, upgrades/patches, and testing for the WordPress sites of client (and sites in the network using the same theme).
§ Dev, QA, DR, and Production environments
§ Examples of deployments for new items, feature updates, patches, or upgrades
§ Reviewing project documentation
§ Drafting deployment, testing and other project documentation
§ Coordinating testing activities
§ Tracking deployment-related software issues
§ Conducting and summarizing operational “Lessons Learned” discussions
- Code review of all WordPress theme and plugin code that is custom-developed
- Testing web applications
- Compiling and formatting website performance and statistical reports for management use
- Researching and suggesting solutions (plugins, etc.) to business problems
- Creating governance for use of plugins and third-party code
- Vetting plugins and third-party code against our standards
- Suggesting improvements to processes or infrastructure
- Change management processes for all deployments
- Coordinating ticket management for Public Website queue:
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in your area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
- You do not need to buy any items, simply go into the aisle, scan the barcode and type in the price
RN Nurse Supervisor - Wound Care Nurse
Employer provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Wound Care Nurse is responsible for assessing skin alterations, developing plans of care, implementing orders and treatments, and evaluating progress of specialized skin and wound conditions. The Wound Care Nurse evaluates new admissions, participates in weekly wound team rounds, documents status, insures notification of physician and family of changes, and provides education to nursing staff. The Wound Care Nurse identifies wound types, analyzes trends, and supervises nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
Wound care certification is preferred. Prior wound care experience is required.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
- Experience with Java and/or C++
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic and/or Oracle Tuxedo
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL skills
- Ability to bring projects to completion in a timely manner
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn and understand the nature of business
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- US Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
- GIT source control
- JIRA experience
- Momentum ERP experience
- DoD Acquisition and Financial knowledge
Candidates must have a minimum Public Trust Clearance to be considered for this position.
About McLane Advanced Technologies
McLane Advanced Technologies is a small business headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia with a specialized focus on providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal government and the private sector. MAT has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions. MAT is a leader in delivering innovative, reliable and cost effective services and technology solutions that address the needs of our clients and provide long-term benefits. MAT’s mission is to forge scalable and sustainable technology solutions by bridging the gap between logistics, technology, our clients’ needs, and delivering our services though the right mix of people, processes, and technology.
Working at MAT
MAT offers a rich, meaningful corporate culture with driven and determined leadership in a dynamic environment that was founded on openness and success. We enjoy an energetic and fun atmosphere in a culture of mutual respect and regard. At MAT, we build upon the principals and traditions of our military. Personal responsibility and accountability are required character traits and working independently is a must. As a leader in Logistics and Technology services to the Federal government and commercial sector, McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) continuously seeks to align itself with talented, motivated individuals who are as passionate as we are about working with our clients to create smarter and leaner IT and business solutions. As a rapidly growing and successful company, MAT strives to be an employer of choice within the Washington, DC metropolitan area and the Federal government market. To achieve this goal, we hire only the brightest, most talented and passionate people. MAT’s professionals accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Our hiring process includes pre-employment screenings, a thorough background check (including salary and education history), and an in-depth structured interview covering your entire career. If you pass the muster, you will be part of dedicated team and on the path to a rewarding experience.
We consider it a privilege to serve our clients in the Department of Defense, civilian Federal agencies, state & local government and the commercial sector. We remain committed to our clients, our employees and our partners. We are extremely confident in our ability to deliver our services and help our clients overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
MAT takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and our veterans, and treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. MAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, veterans, and those with disabilities. Visit MAT on the web at www.mclaneat.com.
Travel Nurse - Hemo Dialysis RN - Dialysis Registered Nurse
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Voice Network Engineer
Start to End Networks has an immediate opening for a Voice Network Engineer to a join a team of talented engineers/architects supporting a Federal customer.
The candidate MUST HAVE the following qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance.
- 5 to 7 years experience with IPv4 Routing (OSPF, EIGRP and BGP)
- 3 to 5 years experience with Layer 2 Switching to include Port Security, Spanning Tree, VLAN, PVST, RSPT.
- Network Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP in Routing and Switching
- 2-3 years Experience with Cisco CallManager 8.6/10.5 and Cisco Unity.
- 2-3 years Experience with Unified Presence, Emergency Responder, Jabber desired.
This position requires hands on experience and is not a management position.
About Start to End Networks LLC:
Start to End Networks offers the following benefits.
Health/Dental/Vision low deductible plans.
Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Coverage
3 weeks PTO
10 Federal Holidays
401k with company match.
PPO/HMO/HSA Health, Dental and Vision Plans with all or majority of costs paid by Employer.
Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Coverage.
3 weeks PTO
10 Federal Holidays
401k with company match.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!