Arlington Job Description Sample
Assistant General Manager - Chick-Fil-A (Reagan National Airport)
JOB SUMMARY Overall responsibility for assisting in directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including product preparation, customer service, restaurant cleanliness, inventory management, employee relations, and financial accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS Available to work 50 hours/week working flexible shifts, holidays, and nights as required by the needs of the business.
Required to pass a drug screen and federal background check as required by US Homeland Security *Must have food service experience to be considered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS *Conducting weekly inventory checks and ordering supplies from vendors *Recruits and maintain the store with qualified employees *Scheduling and positioning all employees to achieve labor targets *Meeting all targeting food and labor cost *Maintain all safety and cleanliness standards as outlined by both the Store brand health and safety compliance units *Provides for a positive and motivating environment with store crew *Brings new ideas and cost savings to the table *Properly trains and develops all Shift Supervisors, and Crew Members *Maintains all invoices and processes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner *Provide timely weekly and daily reports to General Manager PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS *Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time *Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds plus to maintain products and inventory
SLP Travel Job - Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Require
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Requirements & Transistion Analyst - 137
- Provide support services to manage and administer the FNC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 10 years of experience in a defense related technical discipline, with a strong preference for specific Navy OPNAV experience.
- Experience in conducting technology assessments and analysis, requirements analysis, risk reduction assessment, and forecasting technology trends and needs.
- Extensive knowledge of Navy and Marine Corps technology development, military requirements, systems, and operations is required.
- Knowledge of the Future Naval Capabilities program, and experience in the management, planning and execution of the program or similar technology transition programs is strongly desired.
Location: Off-site at company location
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Owner Operator LTL Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
LTL Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage free deliveries between 87 cities and 93 terminal locations every day. Our LTL fleet partners experience the benefits of our drop & hook, no touch hub-to-hub freight network. Our operational excellence provides you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
We're looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our LTL Division. Owner Operators are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of our customers' freight throughout our national network of terminals. LTL freight opportunities are 99% drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another - We keep you moving!
- Earning potential of up to $1.05 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $188,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- Longevity based rate increases though our Tenure Program earning up to $1.085 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC…that's an average of $193,700 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Weekly home-time program
90% terminal to terminal
Dedicated and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 26,000 lbs.
9% no touch, drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 FAF Inc.
All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.
* Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including such components as user interface, middleware, system integration, and infrastructure
* Creating application and system integration architecture standards
* Communicating both verbally and in writing all architecture concepts, standards and guidelines to development teams
* Providing technical and coaching to the applications development teams
* Overseeing progress of development teams to ensure consistency with the application architecture design
* Ensuring that developed software meets all requirements for quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, sustainability and scalability
* Ensuring that enterprise-wide application design and architecture standards are maintained and adhered to
* Perform design and code reviews
* Creating, maintaining and analyzing object oriented architecture designs
* Documenting, implementing and managing the use of well known architecture design patterns
* Analyze business and technical requirements to determine the most appropriate system architecture and design
* Maintaining knowledge of existing technology trends pertaining to application architecture design
* Developing application design standards and guidelines
Mentoring development team members on best practices.
Qualifications Requires a Bachelor's Degree and six to nine years experience or equivalent education. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type Full-Time Shift Day Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at . ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
© 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
MUST BE US CITIZEN!!!
The Cybersecurity Specialist will assess cybersecurity risk for integrated equipment configurations and proposed technical solutions; develop best practices for equipment protection and threat reduction in accordance with Department of Homeland Security's 9 Pillars of Cybersecurity Assurance as well as NIST, DOD and other guidance; and make recommendations to improve technical design and equipment implementation resulting in a robust, sustainable security position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interface with users and vendors to understand network design and identify cybersecurity threats to integrated equipment configurations.
• Review OEM responses to cybersecurity requirements and assist in assessing the technical viability of proposed solutions.
• Evaluate vendor proposals in accordance with DHS and TSA cybersecurity directives; Enterprise Architecture guidelines; and TSA's Cybersecurity Management Framework.
• Analyze vendor recommendations for efficacy of design and alignment to TSA requirements which considering alternatives analysis to advise the government on the best risk-based solution to implement.
• Provide support for security equipment development efforts.
• Provide support for the development and testing of checkpoint and checked baggage security equipment.
• Travel to user or vendor locations for Technical Interchange Meetings, test events or other venues for exchanges of information.
• US Citizen
• Secret clearance, or the ability to get one while passing DHS suitability.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity + at least 5 years of related experience.
• Travel required according to program schedules and events.
• CISSP or CISSP-ISSAP, or equivalent certification(s).
• Prior experience with Transportation Security Equipment (TSE).
• Prior experience with TSA's Security Technology Integrated Program (STIP), or demonstrated experience in computer security combined with information security practices, networks, software, and hardware.
GST also supports the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Transportation Security Laboratory (TSL) at the W.J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlanta City, NJ. Technical support ranges from lab management to research and development (R&D) on the detectable properties of the explosive materials, new technology for explosive detection in passenger and cargo screening, testing and certification explosive detection equipment.
The company's core capabilities include systems engineering, R&D, Test and Evaluation (T&E), Human Factors (HF) engineering, Configuration Management (CM), and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS).
As part of our IT services, GST offers software consulting services to commercial customers and markets ERP software to Government contractors. Our ERPGov Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) is a DCAA-compliant accounting & contract management system.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Arlington,Va)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, otr driving, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Position Location: Arlington, VA
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia,TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutionsfor our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing; Airborne Sensors and
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Electronic WarfareSystems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and
Information Systems. TSC offers aprofessional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellentbenefits package. Come and join ourteam!
TSChas an immediate opening for a Buyer III at our
Arlington, VA Corporate Office. The position is responsible for the procurement of the company’s goods and services. The successful candidatewill have experience procuring traditional and non-traditional supplies andservices.
- Ensure compliance of procurement transactions with applicable company policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
- Conduct continuous market research for improved and/or less costly goods or services.
- Select and maintain sources of supply, using progressive purchasing techniques and methods.
- Be abreast of changes in price, procedures or restrictions on materials which could prohibit purchases.
- Perform routine Purchase Order reconciliation
- Coordinate with ordering agents to identify future procurement needs and new supplier sources.
- Review / negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers, to ensure that the best price, terms and other purchasing considerations are reflected in each Purchase Order.
- Receive and monitor supplies within the procurement system
- Notify suppliers of rejections and costs incurred as a result of defective materials.
- Expedite deliveries and where necessary get appropriate approvals for alternative procurement method, if delivery is not available when required.
- Correspond tactfully with sources or potential sources of supplies or service.
- Maintain and update the company Purchase Manual as required and make recommendations to improve the efficacy of company procurement policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Accounting and Contracts Departments on procurement-related requirements.
- Maintain accurate procurement files
- Conduct supplier evaluations
- Prepare purchasing reports and metrics for departments and leadership
6-8 years’ ofprogressive experience in the procurement of supplies and services in supportof federal contracts. Professional purchasing certifications is a plus.
Knowledge of Costpoint7.0 Procurement Planning, Purchasing and Material Management Modules
Knowledge of FAR / DFARprocurement regulations
Proficient in MS-OfficeSuite
Experience with Foreignsupplier sourcing and procurements involving ITAR/EAR
Experience with BidEvaluation Methods / Techniques
Knowledge of crossfunctional duties (Accounting, Contracts, Program Management) necessary to effectivelysupport the total supply chain management
U.S. Citizenship Required U.S.Citizenship Required: Yes
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this
Travel: Yes; 5% or less
Cyber Security Intelligence Id005
Can you imagine being a vital part of a Cyber Security Intelligence team working alongside other members of the Department of State? We are looking for someone who is capable of performing in-depth analysis of open source and classified reporting to identify potential and actual cyber threats to the Department and continually liaise with law enforcement and intelligence entities, foreign partners, and others, to exchange and share information.
What a Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst does at CSRA?
- Research – Examines and prioritizes events using existing tools to correlate data for the purposed of reducing false positives
- Analysis –Perform threat assessments that combine intelligence information with security events data resulting in insightful analysis and description of the threats. Conduct cyber threat assessments of foreign countries, hacker groups, and other entities with capabilities that could pose potential harm to the Department’s networks
- Report – Builds written products generally ranging from 1-10 pages, often on short suspense deadlines.
- Present – Creates and produces oral briefings for a wide variety of officials on threat intelligence findings and security best practices
- Have you done cyber security analysis or investigative work before?
- Do you enjoy research and critical analysis?
- Do you get satisfaction knowing your support a mission vital to national security and the interest of enabling the advancement of US foreign policy?
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Have proven written and oral communication skills
- Have knowledge or interest in the current state of cyber international relations, adversary tactics, and advance persistent threat actor trends
- Have keen analytical skills, curiosity, agility, and adaptability
Who is CSRA? The name represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. It’s indicative of our common values and cultural elements, including our collective dedication to supporting government clients in their mission. The CSRA name is not an acronym. It is not an abbreviation for a longer name; rather it represents the joining forces of two industry leaders.
Everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are inspired by the important missions of our customers and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and servies to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation!
For a junior analyst: 0-2 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as political science, international relations, security studies, computer science, etc. Interest and/or experience in cyber security and intelligence analysis. A TS/SCI clearance or the ability to gain one.
For a mid-level analyst: 2plus years experience, demonstrated ability to write well and to cleary and articulately communicate with a variety of audiences, including executive level personnel. Demonstrated experience in cyber security and/or intelligence analysis. A TS/SCI clearance or the ability to gain one.
For a senior-level analyst: Masters degree preferred, plus five years of experience. Should have proven expert written and oral communication skills to include experience with executive-level presentations. Candidates must have knowledge related to the current state of cyber international relations, adversary tactics and trends. Candidate must be a self-starter with keen analytical skills, curiosity, agility, and adaptability. They must also have the ability to work quickly, willingness to work on ad hoc assignments, and recognize the importance of being a team player. A TS/SCI clearance or the ability to gain one.
- Knowledge of various cyber threats and commonly used tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Experience using open and closed data sources to identify and extract indicators of compromise
- Experience with the technical capabilities and limitations of the Internet and online technologies, including social networking sites, blogs and microblogs, Internet mapping tools, Passive DNS tools, VirusTotal.
- Experience with computer network protocols and operations and conducting open-source research
- Knowledge of general global political and security issues and regional and overseas expertise.
- At least 1 year experience with Splunk
- Experience with targeting or analysis in the intelligence community or computer network defense community
- Ability to write concise analytical products and assessments
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and demanding work environment with tight deadlines and
- BA or BS degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, International Security Studies, Political Science, or Business Administration with a focus on IT Administration
- Experience with computer programming languages, including PhP, Python, SQL, C++, Perl, Java, or other associated languages
- Experience with leading analysis and reviewing peer products
- Knowledge of malware types, malware analysis tools and procedures and ability to report malware analysis output-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, International Security Studies, Political Science, or Business Administration with a focus on IT Administration
- Security+, CEH, or CISSP Certifications or penetration testing experience a plus
- Foreign Language experience with Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, or Russian (or other Cyrillic based languages) are highly desired
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI serves customers with critical requirements – including national and cyber security -- in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Kentico Gold Partner proudly serving both public and private sector customers.
Competitive Innovations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!