Armature Bander Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armature Bander
Armature Technician/Field Service
This position is responsible for performing basic armature preparation work and assisting in rewinding electromechanical equipment. The essential job functions include, but are not limited to: * Assist with dismantling and/or stripping including band removal (with supervision) of damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
Perform incoming tests on armatures.
Assist with illustrating and/or documenting all data relevant to unit’s electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
Steam clean or solvent clean armatures. The position requirements are: * Six months hands on mechanical experience.
Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment at all times.
Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
Promote strong company image and maintain positive working relationships at all times including professional behavior with customers (very infrequent) and co-workers throughout the department (daily basis). * Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
Perform work according to established company policies and procedures. Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Shift: First Location: Casper, WY Job Type: Internal & External
Post a Job
Bander Tracking Code 36143 Job Description Drive forklift truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move raw paper materials and in process products and finished products, equipment, or materials in warehouse, storage yard, or factory. May load and unload semi trailer trucks. Maintain accurate inventory and report any discrepancies. May load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device. Perform safety checks on lifts. May lubricate truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied-gas tank. Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reporting inventory utilizing a materials management system. May organize and assign storage space utilized in warehousing and moving materials in the departments. This position involves moving skids of completed work to the USPS Postal banding area according to the Daily Mailing Lists. Here the individual mail trays are banded and mail trays are sorted according to the requirements of the USPS. These sort requirements include Maryland Direct, 217 zip codes Bar Coded and Non Bar Coded, airport mail and non-airport mail along with Direct mail pallets. Sorted pallets are then removed from the area, shrink wrapped and loaded onto Postal Trailers per the Domestic Mail Manual requirements prior to the truck departure times. Associate is responsible for monitoring the dock area to insure that all mail scheduled is completed in a timely manner based on departure times of the USPS trailers. Performs other duties as required in department. Responsibilities + Reads work order to determine which materials are to be moved.
Loads and unloads materials from pallets by hand.
Moves materials from storage or work sites to designated areas.
Attaches identification tags or labels to materials or marks information on containers.
May load trucks.
Stacks materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
Cleans work area, makes minor repairs, and otherwise assists the machine operators.
May operate industrial truck, print wheel, or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials.
May perform very basic clerical functions.
Assists with set up of equipment.
Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned. Required Skills OTJ-MAN Required Experience Must have minimum 1 year prior experience. Knowledge of RRD manufacturing systems is highly desirable Must have excellent attention to detail Must be able to handle multiple priorities. Must be willing to work overtime as required. Must be able to lift 20 pounds consistently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time. Must have good basic math skills. Job Location Thurmont, Maryland, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
Steel Bander Second Shift 2:30 - 12:00Am $12.00 Per hour Must have prior banding experience to be considered Heavy packing, wrapping and banding steel material and product Construction, hand and power tools to complete job responsibilities Basic Computer knowledge Qualifications: 1 year solid manufacturing experience Ability to lift 50 pounds Ability to stand, lift, bend and twist for duration of 8-12 hours High school Diploma or GED required Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Post a Job
Cereal Mix Bander 1St Shift Job
PURPOSE STATEMENT The Machine Operator II is responsible for setting up and changing equipment based upon product need, while adhering to all food safety and food quality guidelines. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMES Observes all safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area.Must be able to set up, change over, adjust, repair and operate all machinery/ equipment, on all shifts.Ensures all equipment is in operating condition and ready for on time startup.Must have the knowledge and experience to make necessary adjustments to keep products flowing consistently.Performs process control and quality checks.Operates date coders and verifies code dates on cases.Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to General Manufacturing Practices and Safety Guidelines.Cleans all equipment using current sanitation practices.Assists Quality Assurance in obtaining samples of products and other miscellaneous duties.Responsible for basic troubleshooting of all processing equipment.Responsible for accurate, timely, and legible completion of daily production reports/ documents.Trains new associates.Performs any other miscellaneous duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE High school diploma or GED required.2 Years of experience in a manufacturing environment.Must be able to lift 50 pounds.Knowledge of FIFO.Must be able to follow instructions on a formula.Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment.Must be able to get along well with others in a team environment.Must be detail oriented.Must be flexible in work and shift hours.Must adhere to the GMP policies set forth for the plant.Computer knowledge.Willingness to be forklift and tote certified.
Post a Job
Forklift/Wrapper And Bander
Looking for summer help only for forklift operation and wrapping and banding skids.
3rd shift 10:00 pm to 6 am.
Sunday night start up.
Starting pay is $13.78 per hour plus $.35 shift differential.
Will be operating a forklift to load skids on to a wrapper machine and then taking skids to specified location.
Position is located in Howe, IN.
Must have a High School Diploma.
Must have own steel toe shoes/boots.
Must be a team player.
Must be safe.
Applicant may be subject to a background check. Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organizationPost a Job
Spooler Bander (Artificial Lift) - Minot, ND
EMPLOYMENT STATUS Full Time Regular LOCATION Minot, ND ABOUT THIS JOB Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Spooler Bander to be based out of Minot, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under general supervision is responsible for spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems in coordinated effort and procedure with installation engineer and rig operators.
- Spools cable onto cable reel as the tubing is being pulled out of the well. Bands cable onto tubing as the down unit and tubing are being run into the well.
- Maintains cable service truck and trailer, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with DOT regulations. May be called upon to assist with training new Cable Installation employees.
- Proper completion of DOT log books, DOT inspection forms, and turn in for office records. Proficiently performs equipment lay downs as requested by customers and completes paperwork.
- Completes daily time sheet. Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- The ability to collect information during testing and inspection to provide customers with recommendations on equipment or cable status.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements and the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Ability to perform frequent travel in the field
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- High School Diploma with a Mechanical or Electrical Background
- Candidates must be team players
- Previous experience in the oil Field
- Class A CDL highly preferred
- Minimum 2 year Technical Degree preferred
- Previous experience working with Electrical Submersible Pumps
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.
Post a Job
Recruiting for all positions company-wide, liaison with universities and technical schools for co-op and internship programs, negotiating staffing and executive placement contracts, coordinating and hiring of temporary employees, new hire orientations, job descriptions, coordination of special pre-employment testing, immigration compliance as it pertains to H1B and TN processes for new and existing personnel.
Essential Duties &
- Recruit for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- The ability to work independently and make sound business related decisions.
- Knowledge in full-life cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, compensation analysis and negotiating and formulating offers.
- Develop innovative sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates at all times.
- Review applications and resumes to determine skills and qualifying candidates.
- Send applications and resumes to hiring managers for their review through our ATS.
- Interface and partner with management to ensure qualified candidates are identified.
- Experience with relationship building while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of technical positions and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Affirmative action compliance as it pertains to job placement and pre-hire data collection.
- Perform phone and face to face interviews with qualified candidates.
- Recruit at job fairs, schools, military bases, and hiring conferences.
- Place job advertisements in multiple areas.
- Internet sourcing and conduct Boolean searches.
- Recruiting through social media.
- Build relationships and build a pipeline of candidates.
- Build relationships with technical schools, universities, military outplacement offices and other resources.
- Create and maintain the phone and face to face interview questions and materials.
- Perform reference checks when needed.
- Conduct pre-employment testing.
- Responsible for immigration compliance as it pertains to H1B and TN processes for new and existing personnel.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Oversee the apprenticeship, CO-OP and internship programs.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of job descriptions for the company.
- Assist in the preparation and provide recommendations for requisitions.
- Negotiate job offers with potential employees.
- Ability to travel when needed to company sites and job fairs.
- Negotiate contracts with staffing services and placement companies.
- Participate and represent the recruiting team on committees.
- Work with management team on succession planning initiatives and succession planning.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience desired.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office.
- PHR Certification preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of recruiting field, technical requirements and ability to match candidates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Demonstrated success in an agency recruiting firm or corporate recruiting environment desired. Full cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience with Internet sourcing techniques and conducting Boolean searches.
- Recruiting experience utilizing social media.
- Previous experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to travel to company locations and recruiting events.
Post a Job
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.