Armature Tester I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armature Tester I
Quality Assurance Tester
NorthShore Resources has a contract opportunity for a Quality Assurance Tester in St. Paul, MN!
Project Our client is looking for two (2) Quality Assurance resources with strong experience in testing large and complex systems development projects. The changes that the project encompasses involves testing very complex technical components that integrates with many applications. This testing is required so that when the changes are rolled into Production, the quality is not compromised. For this QA effort, the project requires specialized QA resources that can perform Quality Assurance & Quality Control as per the industry standards.
You will be expected to develop and execute test plans and test cases for all phases of testing, communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with all resources involved in a project, and report defects in a timely and accurate fashion while managing multiple priorities and fostering an environment of team building and coordination.
The Quality Assurance Analysts will be working with the project team and will be expected to create or participate in creating:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Testable Requirements and/or Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Test Strategy
- Test Plan
- Test Scenarios
- Test Cases
- Code Review Schedule and Sign-offs (Code Review frequency determined by Development and QA)
- Defect Documentation
- Test Closure Document
- B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year) with five (5) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Associates degree (2 year) with seven (7) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ten (10) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Five (5) engagements in a Quality Assurance Analyst role, each with a different organization and each lasting a minimum of three (3) months.
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree
- Experience utilizing Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Experience as a QA Lead
- Experience writing and executing advanced SQL query commands
- Experience in Infrastructure Testing
- Experience in Web Services Testing
NorthShore Resources is a Minneapolis-based IT consulting firm, whose focus is to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We offer great local jobs to local people, allowing us to build solid, long-term relationships with our clients and consultants.
While working as a consultant for NorthShore Resources, you’ll receive benefits such as medical, dental, and 401(k) with company matching. You’ll also receive one of the best benefits an employer can offer – support! Our staff is here to help you every step of the way, ensuring that all of your questions are answered and that you’re placed on a path to success Post a Job
Quality Assurance/Software Tester - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (Msr Global Llc) - 46878
Title : Quality Assurance/Software Tester- Contract- Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC) - 46878
Posting ID : 46878
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: AZ Local candidates only.This posting will Close on 05/18/2017.
State of Arizona Department of Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) needs a Quality Assurance- Software Tester familiar with implementing a Commercial Off the Shelf Solution. The ideal candidate will update existing test cases and process narratives in support of the DFI - Workflow and Database Phase 2 Implementation.
DFI is looking for a Software Tester(s) that can create and maintain end user test cases to support the implementation of the new system.
Scope:The Software Tester(s) will utilize existing documentation to develop, refine and update the existing test case documents by conducting discovery test development sessions with developers and end users.
A suitable candidate must have the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with Agile development methodologies would be a plus
• Experience with automated testing or any programming languages is a +
• Good understanding of testing methodology and software development lifecycles
• Must have 5 years of experience in writing comprehensive software test plans and corresponding test cases for basic components and features
• Experience in finding bugs and applying engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs, write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results engineering teams effectively
• Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and relationship-building/maintenance skills in a team environment
• Analyzes testability of requirements
• Designs and prepares test strategy & approach, testing metrics and other testing artifacts
• Develops test plan which includes: design-time requirements and run-time based services in conjunction with web service based interfaces
• Creates test cases based on requirements and conducts reviews with development team/business users.
• Prioritizes and executes functional tests and regression tests
• Reports defects, raises issues or concerns to project team
• Monitors common business specific quality measurement frameworks and tracks improvement against predefined metrics
• Plans and deploys software testing and project management processes based on the current methodologies
• Creates and monitors quality assurance related activities at both the program and project level
• Assesses risk to quality based upon results of verification and validation
• Reports software defects; raises issues/concerns regarding issue prioritization
• Coordinates activities across multiple teams, including but not limited to development and project management
The goal for all deliverables is to have a series of documents with sufficient information and detail to thoroughly test the new system. The Software Tester(s) will revise, create and deliver the following supporting documents for the DFI - Workflow and Database Phase 2 Implementation:
1. Testing Session Meeting Minutes with Business User and Developers
2. Work with Project Manager on Acceptance/Evaluation Criteria
3. Test Plan
4. User Acceptance Test Cases
5. Bug/Defect/Issue List
6. Requirements Trace Matrix (RTM) Tracks – trace existing requirements and lineage by the proposed solution implementation
Penetration Tester 2 W/ 6 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Six (6) years of penetration testing experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major. Two (2) additional years of experience in penetration testing may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
a) Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target systems.
b) Plan and execute Information Assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document.
c) Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit the entire target system.
d) Lead the Information Assurance evaluation of target systems, including developing threat models, conducting security analysis and testing, demonstrating vulnerabilities and documenting the results.
Agile Tester W/Ios Exp(Need Local &&&F2f)
Agile Tester W/IOS exp(Need Local &&&F2F)
Need Local &&&F2F
The Tester is a member of a team which plans, constructs, and executes product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume tests, network tests as well as works with others for release control processes. The more experienced Tester manages, plans, constructs, and executes tests and integrates with release control process.
Reviews and understands the Test Team work plan.
Assists in managing and directing Test Team processes.
Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Test and/or Application Teams.
Develops contingency plans as necessary.
Researches problems before approaching the Team Lead or Test Team Lead for assistance.
Assists or guides Testers as needed.
Develops understanding of system business requirements supported by the Test team
Assists Application Teams to plan and execute component and assembly tests.
Participates in assembly or product test execution as required.
Defines product test plans and criteria for acceptance.
Develops, updates, and maintains testing standards and procedures.
Resolves testing process questions / issues.
Assists in the planning, creation, and control of the test environments.
Conducts inspections; resolve issues.
Coordinates and executes assembly or product tests with the Test Team, Application Team and the Program Manager.
Assists Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete
(ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
Works with Test Team members to enhance their testing skills and build technical and Updates and tests release installation procedures.
Generally aware of new developments in industry and processes and ability to apply to work as appropriate.
Determines time estimates and schedule for work efforts.
Defines and utilizes entry / exit criteria for testing.
Schedules the design of structured walk-throughs or inspections; resolve issues.
Works with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
Anticipates and resolves issues specific to the team.
Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Identifies and tracks issues, risks, and action items.
Creates test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts).
Conducts structured walk-throughs
Executes assembly or product tests.
Meets time estimates for assigned tasks.
Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
Follows quality standards.
Able to work in a team environment
Completes assigned tasks.
Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
Required / Desired Skills:
Agile method software testing experience
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
IOS Mobile experience
Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 216 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You
NewGen Technologies is seeking a Tester to perform complete system analysis to understand the applications and perform systems testing on scheduled releases and/or adhoc basis. This position requires the understanding of working with the project teams and the client to identify and document full suite of test cases for the scheduled releases. The ideal candidate will be required to prepare test execution plan, test cases, and test results report. This candidate will also be responsible to perform 508 testing. This positions expects the candidate to be creative in introducing quick and quality solutions to verify and validate the system functionality. The ideal candidate should have some experience in automated testing as well.
System Analysis 2-3 years, Requirements Analysis 2-3 years, Complete System Testing 3-4 years, SQL basic query writing 2-3 years, Basic oracle database understanding 1-2 years, 508 testing 2-3 years, automated testing 2-3 years, Selenium tool 1-2 years, Rational Quality Manager 1-2 years.
Provide primary job duties:
Job Duty 1 with % of time – Plan and Document test Cases and related artifacts 35%
Job Duty 2 with % of time – Perform Systems Testing 40%
Job Duty 3 with % of time – Schedule and Conduct Testing Meetings 15%
Job Duty 4 with % of time – System Analysis and Issue Management 10%
NewGen is an IT consulting services company specializing in IBM brands and related services for all agencies of the Federal Government, DoD and Commercial Sectors. We have cleared and un-cleared roles across the Globe. We strongly believe that in order to attract the most qualified candidate, we must offer truly interesting work at the best rate possible.
GIS Analyst / Tester
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
6 MONTH Contract Opportunity
What are we looking for?
A highly-motivated GIS Analyst who has demonstrated successful experience implementing and supporting application solutions in a structured environment. If you have GIS experience, a self-starter attitude, and excellent written and oral communication skills, while being team-oriented, we want to meet you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in all phases of the SDLC on both maintenance and new projects
- Developing test plans
- Test and support the applications
- 2 or more years of GIS experience
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing Geographic Information System (GIS) technologies
- Experience managing and editing geospatial datasets
- Advanced working knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, Advanced Editing and Linear Referencing principles
- Experience working with Rail/Transportation related data
- Experience performing and developing QA/QC processes, including documenting, developing and implementing test plans and test automation
- Degree in GIS, Geography, Computer Science, Planning, Engineering or related discipline OR equivalent professional experience using GIS, CAD and automated mapping software in the production of maps and spatial analysis
- C# .NET Development
- Automation Tools
- Experience in applying Python towards automation of Geoprocessing tasks
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Estamos buscando QA TESTERS para incorporarse a una compañía multinacional especializada en servicios y soluciones tecnológicas.
Dicha empresa cuenta con más de 45 años de experiencia en el sector TIC y presencia en 15 países de Europa y Estados Unidos. Están estructurados en 4 grandes líneas de negocio: “Application Services”, “Infrastructure Services”, “Software Control Testing” & “Engineering Services”.
Funciones y responsabilidades:
-Specification and Execution of Test Suites
-Preparation of the testing environment.
-Creation of bugs. Verification and validation of bug fixes.
-Automatic test cases design and execution.
-Processes design and improvement
-At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
-Previous exposure to working in a commercial software testing environment.
-Experience using at least two of the common testing tools such as HP ALM, IBM Rational Quality Manager, SilkCentral Test Manager, Mantis, Redmine, TestRail, JIRA, Selenium, Appium, or similar.
-Strong knowledge in writing test cases and scripts.
-Advanced level of English is mandatory.
- Estudios mínimos
- Experiencia mínima
-The opportunity to develop a professional career in an international company.
- Tickets restaurant
- 50% off of the health insurrance
- Training plan tailored to prepare the main and most demanded CERTIFICATION area of software quality. The company will subsidize training courses and exams.
-Team building activities
Post a Job
Software Quality Assurance Tester
Our firm pioneered in the development and use of computer models to improve distribution networks since our first work in this area in 1975. Our modeling capabilities extend to global networks as well as regional, area and local logistics networks. Supply chain design is about ensuring that your company has the best structure to maximize your ability to provide the best service to your customers while minimizing the logistics costs. By modeling your costs and flows, you will be able to simulate different what-if scenarios to make sure your network is robust enough for the unpredictable future.
In this position you will be responsible for the examination and testing of software so that defects may be corrected before going into production.
The ability to review and interpret business requirements and translate them into test procedures
Experience testing web applications is a must
Experience with Test Driven Development
Full understanding of System Development Life Cycle(SDLC) and Quality Assurance
Intermediate to advanced understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, white box testing, automation testing and full SDLC testing
Ability to apply test methodologies into daily routines
Perform repeatable testing process and procedures.
Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation techniques.
Evaluate and test new or modified software programs.
Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures
Review new or modified programs, including documentation, diagrams and flow charts, to determine if program will perform according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
Maintain detailed instructions in order to test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
Create and Maintain all test scripts, test cases, use cases and test plans necessary to execute full life cycle testing of business requirements
Supply chain design is the activity that yields the highest improvements of your logistics since it sets the fundaments for the logistics to be built upon. A Success in this crucial task is dependent on having the right modeling tools that fit your business and the experience and expertise to recommend the most practical structure. Establish pioneered in supply chain modeling and has extensive experience within many industries. Our specialty is actually implementing the recommended supply chain structure.
Post a Job
Mobile Software Tester
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is a top ranked IT Services Company, headquartered in Dayton, Ohio and voted as of one of the area’s Top 10 Places to work. We provide Software Testing, Quality Management and Oracle E-Business Consulting Services to our valued customers. As a professional services company, we focus on hiring smart, experienced consultants with a variety of expertise and we are growing!
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated MobileSoftware Tester to join our team. As a Mobile Software Tester with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for supporting quality assurance programs and processes in alignment with the QA strategy, as well as, providing feedback on artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support related activities.
- 3-5 years mobile app testing experience on both iOS and Android
- Minimum 5 years overall QA/Testing experience
- Mobile Test Automation experience a plus
- Manage and seek prioritization for tasks to meet project deadlines
- Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Effectively communicate to management and business partners
Quality Assurance Tester / Technical Writer
ANALYTICA is seeking a Quality Assurance Tester / Technical Writer to support a federal agency client in Silver Spring, MD. The candidate must possess strong writing and communication skills and have a familiarity using various software programs (video, audio, photos, and charts) to illustrate software functions.
SPECIFIC TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific work for technical writer support shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Create, write, edit, standardize and integrate technical documents, functional requirement documents, Root-Cause-Analysis documents, technical design documents and Certification & Accreditation documentations for all JPC systems.
- Format and edit client operational, instructional, maintenance, or test procedures.
- Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Developing Test Strategy, Estimates, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Analysis Reports
- Ensure project-related test deliverables adhere to policies and meet requirements
- Deliver test planning, test documentation, test execution, defects tracking, and test results reporting
- Escalate risks and issues related to test
- Ensure content is of excellent quality, relevant, strategic, accurate, consistent and on time.
- Attend all required client project meetings.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance.