Armature Tester I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armature Tester I
QA Software Engineer/Performance Tester
Regulatory issues. Pricing pressures.
Increased competition. Innovation demands.
our Company Group understands that each industry has its own challenges and opportunities. And we have the experience, knowledge and original research to dive deep into the details of your industry segment to fully exploit the value of your supporting services.
Any experience with scripting languages (windows command-line, Python, Perl, bash, etc a plus.
Software testing experience, including script-driven testing. The ability to find and describe problems in software, and to work with a development team to address them.
Familiarity with storage administration, either locally or in the cloud, a plus. Background in windows based ?thick client? products is preferred.
Expertise in networking and storage across multiple operating systems, including Windows and various UNIX/Linux-based platforms
Our advisors and research analysts will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple, similar clients in your industry. Our insights will help you decide the optimal service delivery strategy and best-fit solution for your in-scope functions.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job
POS Quality Assurance Tester (3 Positions)
POS Quality Assurance Tester (3 Positions)
Fort Myers, FL
The Quality Assurance Team is searching for a POS QA Analyst who will be responsible for performing Functional Testing on retail Point of Sale system. This person will be working with a team, reporting to the POS Team Test Lead. The POS QA Analyst will be expected to work closely with Support and Partner System Teams.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and tenacious in their pursuit of knowledge, personal development, and in providing excellent service. Willingness to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and the ability to learn quickly are a must. The role requires flexibility of schedule including weekends and holidays.
Perform Functional Testing on retail Point of Sale system
Create and execute test cases
Identify and document defects; and then retest defect fixes, all in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
Utilize defect management and test tracking tools for defect logging and creation (experience in ALM, Jira, preferred)
Testing experience and knowledge of common retail POS required
2+ years of experience in in all aspects of software quality assurance. (Must be able to do more than just execute existing tests.)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have the ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner
Able to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time
Must be dependable, punctual, and conscientious
Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support as needed
Fast learner. Able to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
Preferred but NOT required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Chip and PIN experience, IPS or EMV preferable
SAP knowledge, POSDM (POS Data Management) preferable
Software quality assurance certifications preferred
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 216 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You
Security Engineer - Penetration Tester
Leading application security firm is looking for smart, energetic and motivated individuals to add to its New York City team. As a Consultant you will be performing the following services:
- Web and mobile application penetration testing.
- Application source code review.
- Network penetration testing (external & internal), to include vulnerability exploitation and pivoting to gain remote system access.
- Documenting technical issues identified during security assessments.
- Secure Development Lifecycle consultancy and advisory.
- Vulnerability research and exploit development.
The following are expected from potential applicants:
- 2+ years of experience with penetration testing against web and mobile application layer platforms, above and beyond running automated tools.
- 1-2 years of experience with network/infrastructure penetration testing.
- Development and/or source code review experience in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Ruby or Java.
- Familiarity with application layer assessment tools, such as local proxies and fuzzers.
- Familiarity with threat modeling and security design review methodologies.
- A good understanding of Unix, Windows and network security skills.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team and travel to client sites when required.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral); able to concisely communicate security risks to both technical and business audiences.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major.
- Experience working as part of an enterprise development team.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Experience with client/server thick client penetration testing.
- A good understanding of cryptography fundamentals.
- Produced public facing research and/or delivered presentations at well known industry security conferences.
Tester With Manual Testing QTP Knowledge And Debugging Skills (Fulltime Only)
Post a Job
- Full time(Only GC/Citizens)
Senior QA Tester
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and Senior QA Tester example. Independently develops and executes test scripts to ensure that quality software is provided for release to production and to certify system changes. Produces expert level test plan documents for client/server applications. Creates test requirements documents. Develops test control databases. Maintains test databases and ensures their integrity and currency. Distributes test data from control database to development staff to satisfy adequate unit testing. Develops, compiles, documents and runs automated test scripts and test procedures. Runs regression tests. Tracks status of defects. Provides quality assurance testing for all systems to ensure the development and distribution of quality products. Assists with roll-out of systems documentation. Produces lists of defects that are to be resolved and incorporated into future releases of the application as required. Communicates with analysts and programmers about formal testing plans, problems, and results. Develops technical documentation and reports. Releases completed projects into production. May be assigned responsibility for the management of the function, including associated staff.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical expertise. Develops technical solutions to complex problems. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- High School with 8+ years, Bachelor's with 2+ years, or a Master's with 0+ years.
Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Post a Job
Mainframe QA Automation Tester
- Five years of software development for automated testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
- Automated test frameworks and tools for automated regression testing
- Test requirements definition and test plan definition
- Test plan execution and results reporting
- Defect tracking software
- Relational databases (MS SQL, Sybase ASE, etc)
- SQL and database access interfaces (ODBC, JDBC, ADO, ADO.NET)
- Complete software development life cycle and the role an SDET plays in ensuring quality software
- Quality Assurance methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Decompose complex problems and perform root cause analysis
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product test strategy
- Design, develop, test, and debug automated tests and test suites
- Analyze specifications and user stories to develop test plans and functional requirements
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing
- Read and write SQL
- Read and understand XML
- Execute manual test cases when test automation is not possible
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Identify deviations from coding and other standards and inconsistencies across programs
- Work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Carry out and facilitate multiple concurrent projects
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience working in SOA environments including REST services
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools
- Experience in administering change management software
- Experience with SSRS reporting and SSIS processing
- Direct and create automation testing framework capable of running continuous automated regression test suite.
- Analyze customer and business requirements and write automated tests to verify the solutions implemented meet those requirements.
- Direct automated quality assurance testing of application software to ensure proper operation, performance, and freedom from defects.
- Document testing results so they can be provided in the event of an audit.
- Administer quality assurance environment(s).
- Ensure software changes have successfully passed testing requirements before such product is rolled into production via the change management process.
- Ensure change control process is followed for defect-free software development, ensuring that all change management requirements have been met before promotion to production.
- Work with development team to track, resolve, and document complex software defects and implementation problems found during the quality assurance process. Report progress on problem resolution to management.
- Assure test application systems are properly documented.
- Make recommendations to management regarding the acquisition and/or implementation of quality assurance tools and other software that increases information systems efficiency.
Looking For Junior Level Software Tester !!! Houston, Texas !!! Any Visa !!! Local Only
|Perform web software testing using automated testing methods. Work in an agile scrum team through all phases of the software release cycle. Regularly participate in development of user stories, automated test case design, performance analysis, and load testing. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and be responsible during the development phase for designing realistic positive and negative test cases which follow actual domain specifc workflows to verify that the software meets the customer requirements and performance specifications.|
Office : 510-359-3181
39180 Liberity Street,
Suite 101, Fremont, CA - 94538
Web Application QA Tester
Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a client that is one of the fastest growing companies in Washington in need of a Web Application Tester.
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests and use/create automation/or tools.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred.
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese great to have
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time) Post a Job
Penetration Tester W/ 4 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
|-Shall identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target system.|
-Shall be able to plan, execute information assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document.
-Shall have a minimum of four (4) years of penetration testing experience; or at least Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and three (3) years penetration testing experience.
Software Quality Assurance Tester
We value long-term professional relationships with our team members. That?s why we spotlight training and development activities as well as working in partnership with our consultants and researchers to manage their careers. Because we are a meritocracy, people are promoted without having to spend a minimum amount of time in their role.
In this position you will be responsible for the examination and testing of software so that defects may be corrected before going into production.
The ability to review and interpret business requirements and translate them into test procedures
Experience testing web applications is a must
Experience with Test Driven Development
Full understanding of System Development Life Cycle(SDLC) and Quality Assurance
Intermediate to advanced understanding of Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, white box testing, automation testing and full SDLC testing
Ability to apply test methodologies into daily routines
Perform repeatable testing process and procedures.
Familiarity with database queries and the ability to create input data and verify data updates.
Generating SQL queries and using other data interrogation techniques.
Evaluate and test new or modified software programs.
Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures
Review new or modified programs, including documentation, diagrams and flow charts, to determine if program will perform according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
Maintain detailed instructions in order to test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
Create and Maintain all test scripts, test cases, use cases and test plans necessary to execute full life cycle testing of business requirements
Training begins with extensive on-boarding designed to prepare new hires for their first assignment and to familiarize them with the firm. Monthly training meetings offer opportunities to learn about key topics such as ?Service Provider Intelligence,? ?Organizational Re-engineering,? benchmarking studies, client case studies and more.
Post a Job