Armature Tester I Job Description Sample
API Tester // Immediate Placement
Kansas City, MO
Any Visa fine
Need Passport Number
It’s very important that the person have at least one year of experience working with API’s and Web Services.
- Relevant experience minimum 4 years in Manual testing
- Experience in Web Application Testing is a must.
- Hands-on in Webservices testing with Rest is required.
- Experience in banking domain will be added advantage.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Basic exposure to security testing is expected (accessing same URLs across different roles/users etc.)
- Experience in Functional Testing is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC and STLC phases and testing methodologies, processes
- Expertise in designing, writing and executing the test cases.
- Must have knowledge of logging and tracking defects using a test management tool
- Ability to interact with clients and the ability to work independently and within a team is essential.
916-646-2080 EXT 222
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Test Engineer to guide the team in terms of test automation. It is your responsibility to support an Agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality automated testing solutions that ensure our product meets customer expectations.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and as the QA Tester you must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills. A deep understanding of automated testing concepts and professional experience creating automated test scripts is required.
If you are an eager Tester with the ability to learn new skills and technology – we want to talk to you!
- 3+ years of web application or mobile application test experience – mobile experience is a plus
- Not looking for a coder, but definitely want a QA Tester with good understanding of coding
- Strong automation experience with Selenium – Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, Junit will work
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Build Systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience in documenting test plans and test cases
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize the value of producing a high-quality product throughout the entire SDLC
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans, test cases and automation based on user stories and true business intent
- Develop modular and robust automated test scripts and infrastructure to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
- Continuously make improvements to agile processes, testing practices and QA methods
Location: Reston, VA
Client will sponsor Public Trust. Candidate must be clearable.
Work Status: U.S. Citizen or Green Card
Position Status: Long term, Open ended Contract
Our client is looking for QA Tester candidates for a position located in Reston, VA. The client is a well-known consulting firm with clients in both the public and private sectors. Qualified candidates for this role will have experience in both testing and developing test scripts.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience testing for Agile (Novice experience accepted)
- Experience with testing automation strategies
- Experience with functional testing and development of test scripts
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools (Rational, CQ, etc.)
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
- Good experience in all stages of Performance Testing Life cycle
- Solid work experience in scripting, test execution and results analysis using Rational Performance Tester tool
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.
- Knowledge on Guidewire technologies is a plus
- Knowledge on Insurance domain is a plus
- Effective coordination between Onsite-Offshore
- Excellent client Interaction skills and ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Six plus years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining end-to-end testing processes and technical solutions
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining automated testing processes and technical solutions
- Must display skill and experience in working with customers to manage successful user acceptance testing
- Experience mentoring or supervising other quality assurance staff
- Experience working within an agile methodology framework/environment is necessary
- Proven experience generating iterative testing plans and visual metrics is necessary
- Agile certification is a plus
- Experience in multiple agile roles is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills testing
CGI is looking for a tester to evaluate both application software and data integration results. If you are an individual that likes to take on the challenge of evaluating solutions and running them through their paces ensuring the market requirements are met, this is the right opportunity for you. Additionally, you will be challenged to evaluate data that has gone through various phases of data integration ensuring the desired end result aligns with the objectives. We have a dynamic team building next generation solutions today and we want someone who is up for the challenge.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Support and test a solution that is a combination of front-end application, middle tier and backend processing of data.
Analyze, dissect and reporting on data from Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) processing to ensure through the phased data integration process the desired results are produced.
Track and report issues identified in Jira. This includes the initial identification of issues, verification, description and validation of results upon resolution.
Work closely with the Testing Lead and various team members (e.g. engineering) to ensure effective communication occurs across the organization to understand the issues identified and ability to reproduce the issue.
Research customer reported issues to verify the identified item and validate through reproduction of customer steps.
Participate in the performance testing of the software and backend processing ensuring the software performs to meet data volume requirements and the targeted rate for completion.
Driving efficiency and effectiveness of the testing effort, utilizing test automation tools and best practices
Interfacing directly with client on all matters related to the testing effort
Delivering testing results on-time and within budget
Preparing and communicating testing-related status reporting to senior-level management and clients
Need excellent people skills and works effectively with a team
Requires excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
5+ years of experience as a software tester
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of education
Experience testing a large-scale system, including data migration
Experience working in an Agile environment
Strong client interaction experience
Strong written and oral communication skills
Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required
Experience working at the CDC or in the area of public health
Familiarity working with microservices and HL7 C-CDA messaging
Hands-on experience working in a cloud environment
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
Admin Asst II - Intake Tester
Please Note: This is a continuation of the position posting dated 10/30/18. Applicants who previously applied for this vacancy need not resubmit their application.
CLOSES: 11-26-2018 - EXTENDED
JOB POSTING NO: 029159LJ
PAYROLL TITLE: ADMIN ASST II
EXTENDED TITLE: Intake Tester
SALARY: GR. A11-($2,495.22 / Monthly)
VACANCY LOCATION: Dayton, TX
UNIT/DEPT: Plane Jail Facility
PAYROLL JOB#: 041311
Hazardous Duty Pay
Law Enforcement & Custodial Officers System (LECOS) Retirement
TDCJ Training Academy Required
Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted
Work Site Visits Will Not Be Conducted
Study Material Available
1.Graduation from an accredited senior high school or equivalent
2.Three years full-time, wage-earning clerical, secretarial,
administrative support, or technical program support experience.
Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by
an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education
Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of
Education (USDE) may be substituted for each year of experience
on a year-for-year basis.
3.One year full-time, wage-earning computer operations experience.
4.Criminal justice experience preferred.
The salary for an ERS Retiree (or non-contributing member) will
The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally
applicable to this position. Applicants must fully complete the
summary of experience to determine if minimum qualifications are met.
15, 36, 42, 56, 68, 88, 89, 92, AZ, CS, LS, PS, RP, SH, SN, YN, 360,
420, SK, 01, 30, 60, 66, 3A, SDI, 8A200
The selected applicant may be required to work at the Plane or
Henley Jail Facility.
Skill to type 45 WPM net with no more than 10 errors required.
A typing test may only be administered by either a Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Human Resources Representative or through a Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) office (to include the Work Source, Workforce Development Centers). Typing test results must be attached to the State of Texas Application for Employment and must clearly reflect that the test was administered by either TDCJ or TWC.
- This position requires computer or computer-related experience in a wage-earning environment. Therefore, you must document this experience in the SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE block for each job that you held that included computer or computer-related experience.*
- Information which will assist applicants in preparing for the interview and from which interview questions may be taken (study material) is available for this position. Applicants must request study material from the contact person listed below.*
- Outside applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug testing as a condition of employment.*
Applicants must submit the State of Texas Application For Employment and the applicable supplement for outside applicants (PERS 282) or current TDCJ employees (PERS 598) to the contact person listed on the job posting. Applications may also be submitted through the Work In Texas website; however, the applicable supplement must also be submitted to the contact person. Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to the contact person's email address; however, applications will not be accepted by email.
Classification and Records
861 IH 45 North
Huntsville, TX 77320
Applicants are requested to fax both their State of Texas Application for Employment, the applicable supplement and documentation of typing speed. Applicants who wish to submit their application with attachments should either hand deliver it to the contact person or send it via U.S.Mail or overnight delivery.
Faxed applications must be complete and legible in order to be considered and must not have been sent from a fax machine located at a TDCJ unit or department.
Applications must be received by the contact person by 5:00PM on 11-26-2018. A complete job description and all application forms may be obtained at the above address or by viewing the Job Description. Job Descriptions are available in PDF format which maybe read with the free Adobe Reader.
- Equal Opportunity Employer*
Duration: 1 year – extendable to 5
Location: Reston, VA / Lakewood – CO
Start Date: November 1, 2018
- Performance testing for all SAP Application components in the landscape
- Provide support using and administering automated test tools including HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner
- Develop and execute stress and volume test plans
- Develop and perform automated functional tests to support Integration testing and system stress and volume tests
- Analyze and investigate data integrity issues
- Work with the integration team on the configuration of the test environment
- Develop and perform validations on stress and volume testing results and automated functional testing results
- Develop testing schedules and monitor progress against the schedules
- Report testing progress and results to testing and technical management teams
- Support resolution of stress and volume testing defects
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure.
- Developing and updating stress and volume testing scenarios and business process in-scope to meet the data volumes
- Experience updating and maintaining stress and volume scripts for SAP ECC, BusinessObjects, GRC, Tableau and BW.
- Expertise in HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in test data creation and business process testing;
- Knowledge of and experience in testing automation and test scripts creation;
- Experience with deep knowledge of SAP specific stress and volume testing.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Expertise in Compusearch’s federal acquisition software (PRISM) will be good to have
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
DMV Automated Tester (575314)
DMV Automated Tester
*local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL work must be performed onsite, no telework
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions
Automated tester for the TREDS project
The TREDS project comprises several areas relating to vehicle/pedestrian/etc crashes in Virginia, including statistical analysis of crashes by location (intersection)/conditions/etc as well as supplying data to the grants management program.
This position will serve as the QA automated testing resource for the TREDS project. The candidate will need thorough knowledge of Selenium, automated testing procedures and scripting, .net, working on an Agile team, the full SDLC process, and excellent communications both internal to the team and with various business units at DMV.
Required / Desired
Automated testing using Selenium
.net technologies (vb.net/C#/asp.net)
Software quality assurance
Working on an Agile team and with iterative software development
Develop and maintain automated test scripts and test plans to ensure maximum coverage
Global Candidate Requirements
Required / Desired
Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Please list candidate's email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR.
In what city/state does the candidate reside?
Does your candidate's experience match or exceed the skills listed above and the number of years of experience with each skill?
Is candidate willing and able to travel to Richmond, VA for a personal interview? Manager will ONLY conduct in person interviews, NO Skype, NO exception
Does your candidate agree to complete the entire engagement?
How soon after an offer can your candidate start?
Has your candidate been submitted to CAI in the past by your company or any other vendor? If so, for which agency and when?
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 215 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
CFR Rewrite project’s main objective is to convert a disconnected desktop application in to a Web based that’s connected to a central database.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop and maintain automated regression tests using QTP (Quick Test Professional) and UFT (Unified Functional Testing) software for multiple applications using frameworks such as Open2Test
2. Work with business analyst and other developers as a team.
3. Working with BA & developer prepare test plans to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
4. Testing various financial application Manually or/and using automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System Testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
5. Comply with project plans and organization standards.
6. Help integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
7. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
|1.||84 Months Demonstrated work experience creating, maintaining, and running regression/automation tests using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and QTP (Quick Test Professional) or other testing tool using Open2Test framework.||#of months||16|
|2.||60 Months Demonstrated experience doing Quality Assurance and usability testing and analysis.||#of months||16|
|3.||60 Months Demonstrated experience working with VBScript writing test scripts.||#of months||16|
|4.||48 Months Demonstrated work experience creating testing documents for User Acceptance testing.||#of months||12|
|5.||48 months Demonstrated experience creating on-line help using Robohelp or another tool.||#of months||8|
|6.||24 Months Demonstrated experience working with government financial data.||#of months||8|
|7.||24 Months Demonstrated experience using Team Foundation Server.||#of months||4|
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!