Armature Tester I Job Description Sample
Senior Automation Tester 2507V3
US citizens and green cards only due to working on a Federal contract
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format) using customized test automation framework
- Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Junit benchmark
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Proficiency in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver\GRID).
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with VersionOne management tool
- Automation test results debugging.
Automation Tester With Selenium Exp.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Automation Tester with Selenium Exp.
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 11+ Months/Fulltime
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Hands on Automation testing with strong experience in Core Java, Selenium Webdriver,
- Experience in Jira/HPALM/Qtest(Good to have)
- Front-End UI, Web Service / Micro Services
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com.
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Software Tester (Niche) II
This role is for a Software Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics. Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems. Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings. Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting. Offers input to development on findings reports. Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools. Provides status reporting to QA and management. Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
Experience with the niche technology/product will be expanded upon in the job description.
- Ability to create simple queries ( Oracle/SQL Database)
- ETL Testing
- CI/CD, or DevOps experience a plus
Senior Automation Tester
Freddie Mac has an exciting opportunity for a Testing Senior to lead quality assurance. We are seeking a motivated individual who can provide leadership, direction, and guidance to a focused workgroup in driving execution of testing frameworks across various projects. As a senior member of the IT Team, the individual would independently lead the Testing solution delivery of a project, program or the entire portfolio. The individual would champion quality assurance that improves Test delivery processes and be a role model and mentor to the junior and midlevel Testers, working alongside of highly collaborative, open minded, technology savvy members
Broad application of principles, theories, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices.
Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems. Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable.
Works under limited direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives
Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
As Testing Lead, the individual is expected to develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of ingenuity and creativity, with work being accomplished without appreciable direction.
Understand Testing needs and processes; identify solutions, present and guide Test team /sponsors in identifying best solution.
The individual is expected to employ extensive professional expertise as a test lead, with experience in creating and implementing test solutions, processes and practices across large, complex projects
Lead technical transformation within the team moving from a manual testing approach to automation
Contribute to the enhancement of Testing standards, tools and processes.
Interface with business for issue resolution. Communicate with project managers, initiative leads and other test leads on the project data requirements, plan detailed tasks, and timeline for the development effort of Test scripts
Understands the test cases / scenarios across multiple projects, provides input and guidance for medium to complex scripts (automation, performance and any other specialized testing).
Proactively contribute to the growth of a high-performance QA team by providing critical energy and input into team strategy and priorities.
Provides/Seeks relevant data on metrics for module he/she is part of.
Engage with the project teams at deep level when there is a need and making use of the best available test techniques, strategies tools given scope of situation.
5 to 7 year(s) of experience using Test Management, Defect Tracking, Requirements Management, and Modeling tools, including automated testing tools framework experience.
BS in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
Knowledge and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques.
Knowledge of industry standard automation test tools like Selenium, UFT, etc.,
Programming skills required (Java and .Net) - Solid grasp of object-oriented programming, databases, development, and testing methodologies
Experienced in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins
Experience in a test lead or management capacity or role.
Experience in AGILE, Dev Ops and Waterfall based project development.
Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, able to work effectively under tight deadlines.
Adept in reporting test status on timely basis to Project Managers/Directors.
Experienced in leading a test team and acting as a mentor for less experienced test engineers.
Ability to think through complex testing plans and derive solutions.
Use expertise to identify, adopt and/or develop more effective strategies and provide thought leadership in testing and developing applications.
Experience in defining functional and non-functional test framework across products.
Ability to analyze testing metrics and trends and recommend actions to address areas of concern.
Experience in understanding the architecture of complex applications.
Strong decision making and problem solving skills and experience with Testing delivery.
Strong knowledge of databases (Sybase, DB2 UDB, SQL Server, Oracle etc), Structured Query Language, UNIX Shell Scripting
Experience working as part of a successful Agile/SCRUM team delivering test automation
Experienced with Tools like QTP , HP ALM , Version One, DOORS.
Comfortable working with middle and senior management.
Mortgage and/or Financial services industry experience.
Prior Freddie Mac experience.
Technology certifications in development and/or testing are desirable.
Strong written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
Cloud knowledge and experience is nice-to-have
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
QA Software Automation Tester
- Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data)
- Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements
- Creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases
- Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation, functional, performance and load, integration, and regression testing
- Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation
- Creation of test reports
- Maintenance of all test documentation
- Coordination and prioritization of test development activities and the ability to work with multiple development teams and software projects are also critical for the selected candidate.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently both software and operating system level installation and configuration issues
- Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed
- Production software development experience with 2-3 structured programming languages
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with automated testing applications similar to IBM RFT/RPT, Visual Studio Ultimate, and/or HP Quality Center, and/or Selenium.
- Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience
- Operating system management experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Experience with commercial defect management systems
- Experience training small teams regarding test engineering concepts
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
- Experience with document management systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of program interfaces, services, databases, messaging, files systems, and other program objects.
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
- Test script development using IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Test script development using IBM Rational Functional Tester
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013
- Experience writing production Microsoft C#, .NET
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux/Windows
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with.NET Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Experience with VMware Server/Desktop Virtualization
- Experience with the compliancy requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for web applications design
- Experience with source control management software, such as Tortoise SVN/Subversion
- Working background in GIS technologies such as ESRI including ArcSDE, ArcIMS, ArcGIS
- Scripting Proficiency (i.e. Cygwin, Dos, Bash, Perl, Python, and/or VBscript)
- Bachelor's Degree--preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of eight years of structured software quality assurance engineering experience is required. Three to five years of hands-on experience with the development of automated test scripts, execution of test cases and reporting and dissemination of test results.
JPC 3949 - ETL Tester
United States | Posted
Apply Apply without Registration
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Business Analyst for location Lansing, MI for one of our top client.
Senior Business Analyst/Consultant: Review, analyze, and evaluate Michigan Department of Transportation business systems and user needs. Experience with analyzing existing IT applications/systems and modernizing them.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the filed or related area.
The Senior Business Analyst/Consultant serves as the communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers. The Senior Business Analyst/Consultant has a depth of knowledge in business analysis processes including knowledge of facilitation, methodology, tools, and techniques. The Senior Business Analyst/Consultant is responsible for analyzing the raw data gathered by the project team, then applying the appropriate tools and techniques to create meaningful results. This individual is an active participant in aspects of department assessment, visioning, and reengineering, they rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, they independently perform a variety of complicated tasks, such as identifying and documenting business requirements, they may lead and direct the work of others, and they may report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Senior Business Analyst/Consultant must have the following experience, skills and expertise:
Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 10 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area
Documented experience in facilitating requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations
Documented experience in requirements gathering sessions and writing EPICS and User Stories for systems implementations
Documented experience in creating various project artifacts, such as product and sprint backlogs (user stories), requirements specifications and traceability, and functional and technical specifications
Documented experience in the development of Functional design documents.
Experience in Agile and Iterative development
Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, such as TFS or similar
A minimum of 8 years of experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Detail oriented and able to quickly absorb and apply key aspects of the projects
Able to function effectively in a fast paced work environment
Ability to train end user on software solutions
Able to handle multiple priorities
Able to deliver against deadlines with reasonable accuracy
Good interpersonal skills; ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to effectively deal successfully with a large variety of management personnel and users
Capability of giving attention to detail while still understanding and dealing with the global aspects of the project
Description of the requested work, including deliverables and knowledge transfer
The scope-of–work is to serve as a Senior Business Analyst/Consultant for various MDOT projects; the scope-of-work includes the following:
Facilitate requirements meetings
Create product and sprint backlogs, identify development tasks, and create test plans/cases
Document business requirements, functional and technical specifications, and test cases
Track and Trace deliverables, route for review as needed and tabulate feedback
Connect data mapping pieces to produce end to end conversion schematic
Provide methodologies and tracking for Test Cases
Post documents to SharePoint
Conduct research to identify detailed requirements pertaining to interfaces and other key aspects of the project.
Assist in the creation of presentation materials
Other duties as required
Overall Experience in Business Analyst Role in the Information Technology field.
Facilitating requirements gathering and joint application development sessions w/ business clients.
Creating both functional and technical requirements documentation including EPICS, Features, and User Stories.
Leading artifact and system design reviews with peers and system specialists
Experience with Agile principles, such as Scrum methodology (creating product and sprint backlogs, user stories)
Quality Assurance/Analyst experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Experience working as liaison between business and technical staff.
Experience documenting business process flow documents such as As-is and To-Be work flows.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email firstname.lastname@example.org
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.
Penetration Tester (Security Red Team Reconnaissance And Research Lead)
Carrier Tester (Manual)
Please see the JD below for Mobile Carrier Test Engg Role for Google & let me know if you’d like to be considered further.
Role: Manual Mobile Device Tester
- Network Carrier Testing Experience LTE, CDMA, 3G 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi
- LTE testing experience is a must
- 3G 4G Network Experience a Must (Network Simulators- Anritsu/ Rohde & Schwarz-CMW 500/ Aeroflex/ TBS/ Keysight)
- Knowledge of EPC framework
- Automation experience with Python- Must Have
- Regression, Sanity, Connectivity Testing;
- Knowledge of ADB Commands
- Good to have telephony/telecom background/experience.
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and of Release Cycles.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!