Armature Tester I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armature Tester I
Armature Technician/Field Service
This position is responsible for performing basic armature preparation work and assisting in rewinding electromechanical equipment. The essential job functions include, but are not limited to: * Assist with dismantling and/or stripping including band removal (with supervision) of damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
Perform incoming tests on armatures.
Assist with illustrating and/or documenting all data relevant to unit’s electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
Steam clean or solvent clean armatures. The position requirements are: * Six months hands on mechanical experience.
Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment at all times.
Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
Promote strong company image and maintain positive working relationships at all times including professional behavior with customers (very infrequent) and co-workers throughout the department (daily basis). * Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
Perform work according to established company policies and procedures. Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Shift: First Location: Casper, WY Job Type: Internal & External
Post a Job
QA Software Engineer/Performance Tester
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations, and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 700 consultants, including more than 425 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Any experience with scripting languages (windows command-line, Python, Perl, bash, etc a plus.
Software testing experience, including script-driven testing. The ability to find and describe problems in software, and to work with a development team to address them.
Familiarity with storage administration, either locally or in the cloud, a plus. Background in windows based ?thick client? products is preferred.
Expertise in networking and storage across multiple operating systems, including Windows and various UNIX/Linux-based platforms
Our Company is recognized as a leader in engineering and scientific consulting services. We have achieved this through our people - our Firm's most important resource. It is therefore critical to our Company's technical reputation and business success to hire, recognize, and retain highly competent and successful individuals.
Post a Job
Quality Assurance Tester
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and QA Tester. The Quality Assurance Tester will help by validating that the enclave sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements using manual and automated testing and reporting tools. The QA Tester will conduct initial testing when mock enclave is stood up and once applications are in Production will perform Verification and Validation (V&V).
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Required – Secret Security clearance
- Required - CompTia Security + CE
- ITIL v3 preferred
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience.
- 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of hardware and software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find issues quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Candidates must have a minimum secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com. Post a Job
We have an imminent need for the Software Tester.
The Software Tester provides software quality assurance services for projects and systems. Oversees the maturation of a work unit(s) development methodologies and confirms regulatory compliance as it applies to software support for the business areas served. Supports the development of deliverables, defines and analyzes product validation for new and/or modified applications. Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Serves as quality subject matter expert across each regulatory body and team methodology and acts as a consultant to colleagues and customers. Devises and applies quality controls for in-house and vended product. Participates in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Develop test library and scripts in test management tools. Other qualifications include ability to cross-analyze software development documentation (business requirements, function specification, design specification) to ascertain system functionality / features. Experienced with the preparation of testing reports and coordinating project testing; with software development lifecycles as they relate to product verification and validation; and in analyzing and advising on software development documentation techniques.
The three positions are to help coordinate the testing of Epic Implementation. The main focus will be coordinating and facilitating the testing of 170 testers across the 30+ applications that are being implemented.
- Three to four years testing with large system implementation .
- Experience with Healthcare EHR/RCM software testing.
- Experience with Epic software preferred.
- 1 year experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to present information in a clear manner using words, text, and graphics.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and have excellent organizational skills .
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently, commit to and meet deadlines.
- Take initiative, adapt to changing priorities, and exhibit excellent follow through on tasks.
- Familiarity with HL7 interface testing.
- On-site in Rochester, MN
Regulatory issues. Pricing pressures.
Increased competition. Innovation demands.
our Company Group understands that each industry has its own challenges and opportunities. And we have the experience, knowledge and original research to dive deep into the details of your industry segment to fully exploit the value of your supporting services.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing testing tools and frameworks, developing and writing test plans, automating testing, user acceptance testing, and training and mentoring other team members. You will be part of an engineering team working in various products environments including web application and database components. Your responsibilities will also include aspects of project management, release management, team coordination, and verification and validation of production issues.
? Experience with web applications and databases on multiple platforms and in a multi-user environment
? Experience working with software development teams to improve software quality
? Experience working with production support to verify, validated and resolve production issues
? Experience defining, reviewing, and executing system and performance tests
? Java development experience including OOD; scripting language (Perl) experience; SQL knowledge is a big plus
? Experience with commercial testing tools (Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester)
? Familiarity with both Windows and Linux platforms
? Experience in creating, reviewing and executing both positive and negative scenarios for Products under Test
? Experience estimating testing effort for new projects
? Experience with Agile Testing is a plus
? Experience leading and supporting user acceptance testing
Our advisors and research analysts will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple, similar clients in your industry. Our insights will help you decide the optimal service delivery strategy and best-fit solution for your in-scope functions.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job
Penetration Tester 2 W/ 6 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Mainframe QA Automation Tester
- Five years of software development for automated testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
- Automated test frameworks and tools for automated regression testing
- Test requirements definition and test plan definition
- Test plan execution and results reporting
- Defect tracking software
- Relational databases (MS SQL, Sybase ASE, etc)
- SQL and database access interfaces (ODBC, JDBC, ADO, ADO.NET)
- Complete software development life cycle and the role an SDET plays in ensuring quality software
- Quality Assurance methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Decompose complex problems and perform root cause analysis
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product test strategy
- Design, develop, test, and debug automated tests and test suites
- Analyze specifications and user stories to develop test plans and functional requirements
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing
- Read and write SQL
- Read and understand XML
- Execute manual test cases when test automation is not possible
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Identify deviations from coding and other standards and inconsistencies across programs
- Work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Carry out and facilitate multiple concurrent projects
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience working in SOA environments including REST services
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools
- Experience in administering change management software
- Experience with SSRS reporting and SSIS processing
- Direct and create automation testing framework capable of running continuous automated regression test suite.
- Analyze customer and business requirements and write automated tests to verify the solutions implemented meet those requirements.
- Direct automated quality assurance testing of application software to ensure proper operation, performance, and freedom from defects.
- Document testing results so they can be provided in the event of an audit.
- Administer quality assurance environment(s).
- Ensure software changes have successfully passed testing requirements before such product is rolled into production via the change management process.
- Ensure change control process is followed for defect-free software development, ensuring that all change management requirements have been met before promotion to production.
- Work with development team to track, resolve, and document complex software defects and implementation problems found during the quality assurance process. Report progress on problem resolution to management.
- Assure test application systems are properly documented.
- Make recommendations to management regarding the acquisition and/or implementation of quality assurance tools and other software that increases information systems efficiency.
Python Tester || San Jose, CA || Local Only
- L1 and L2
510 203 9196
firstname.lastname@example.org Post a Job
Web Application QA Tester
Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a client that is one of the fastest growing companies in Washington in need of a Web Application Tester.
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests and use/create automation/or tools.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred.
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese great to have
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time) Post a Job
We are looking for a Mobile Test Engineer for a globally recognized company in the travel industry in Seattle. This is a 12+ month contract where you will be developing and executing test cases for mobile applications running on iOS, isolate and debug issues found during testing to provide solutions, identify and report issues/defects, and work with development to diagnose issues, and have the ability to manage priorities and risks.
Basics that we need are:
A mobile tester, iOS devices/applications, mobile testing automation experience, ability to understand business/business process in order to do more effective testing. Experience with enterprise mobile apps (not just consumer mobile).
They use VSO for tracking defects, otherwise, they are currently only doing manual functional testing. They’re planning to automate some testing using XCode.
We are looking for someone that can really push the edges of an application or help troubleshoot where the problem might be when a test fails.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)