Armature Tester I Job Description Sample
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Tester into join our highly qualified and experienced delivery teams
- - Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in hands-on manual testing of Android/iOS products.
- Experience with authoring test plans and test cases.
- Good understanding of test methodologies, QA process and software release cycle.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Yashica Khurana | eTouch Systems Corp
Tel : 972-322-8956
Email : email@example.com
BA/BS in CS or related field
Experience: 7-8 years of experience
Product User Tester - Network Technology
What you'll be doing...
The Product User tester will be reporting to a Sr. Manager and candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a library of test scripts to execute against the Verizon Wireless network, based on test plans provided by senior engineers. We are driving towards a zero-touch test environment. The Product User tester also research technical problems during testing, analyze test results and assess severity of issues, provide test summary and reports, facilitate troubleshooting, and work closely with other teams to resolve issues and provide general tool support.
What we're looking for...
Bachelor's degree or six or more years of Network technology experience
Experience in a technical position
Experience in SQL
Experience with basic scripting
Familiarity with Testing Techniques and Methodologies - understanding of the various approaches used in testing, including white–box (logic driven), black–box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
QA / API / UI Tester
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, help desk support, and user engagement teams to assist with troubleshooting.
- Support all aspects of user acceptance testing by the primary customer and/or users.
- 4-6 years of API/UI testing experience
- Understanding of Cloud based Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding and ability to test APIs using testing tools such as JMeter, SoapUI or Postman.
- Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR
- Experience in REST API testing, both automated and manual Experience with testing SOA and microservices applications
- Extensive software development lifecycle experience specifically with an Agile Scrum team
- Experience with application life cycle tools such as JIRA
- Experience with Open Source Build Tools like Jenkins
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
- Experience working on a large team (50+)
- Experience working with a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) project; specifically, the Medicare program
- Experience with the CMS expedited lifecycle (XLC)
- Experience support system modernization project
- Experience writing software test cases/scripts, explaining test results, and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes
- Experience coordinating work against schedules, and providing guidance and direction as required preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data migration testing and verification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Preferred: Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTALTM) Certification
Location : Morristown , New Jersey
Duration : 4 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of software requirements and proactively work with business users in controllership group and multiple vendors to prepare test plan, test scenarios and test scripts for system testing, integration testing and UAT Work under aggressive schedule, coordinate with offshore resources and manage/conduct test Execution Reporting of defects in ALM, work with developers to address defects Preparation of test reports Duration: 4.5 month.
- Fixed Asset accounting knowledge is essential
Strong problem solving skills.Â Knowledge on fixed asset accounting a must. KnowledgeÂ on lease administration a plus. Experience in data migration testing (ETL â€“ Informatica), and data remediation Data migration experience is a plus. Proficient with JIRA/Agile development, SAAS is a plus."
Senior Penetration Tester
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Senior Penetration Tester position available in Laurel, MD.
Job Description and
- Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in network and on host.
- Find evidence of attack, and attackers actions thereafter.
- Work with team to produce effective countermeasures against found evidence.
- Contributes to mitigations for future attacks of a similar nature.
- Analyze infrastructure build sheets, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), NIST 800-53 ATO artifacts, Vulnerability scans, Access Control Lists (ACL), and vendor documentation to thoroughly understand software behaviors and interactions. .
- Monitor open source and commercial threat intelligence for IOCs, new vulnerabilities, software weaknesses, and other attacker TTPs.
- Conduct forensic testing and operational hardening of multiple OS platforms.
- Analyze network perimeter data, flow, packet filtering, proxy firewalls, and IPS/IDS to create and implement a concrete plan of action to harden the defensive posture.
- Work with SOC shift team to help contain intrusions.
- Provides detailed requirements to team security engineers, SIEM specialists, and other team capability developers to provide reusable hunt tactics and techniques for other team analysts.
- Provide detailed input to watchlog and provide thorough pass-down.
- Ability to understand netflow and PCAP.
- Thorough knowledge of open source tools to visualize PCAP data (Wireshark, TCPDump, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of various forms of social engineering, including the ability to recognize and handle spear-phishing campaigns or other forms of social engineering attacks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows and Linux behaviors, logging, vulnerabilities, exploits, and known attacks.
- Use of IPSec packet filtering and Windows firewalls with specific application to defense in depth of network based attacks, data corruption, data theft, credential theft, and administrative control.
- Red Team/Blue Team experience from a federal agency
- Expert knowledge of network routing and switching fundamentals to include knowledge of Multiprotocol Layer Switching (MPLS)
- Deep technical understanding of operating systems, network architecture and design, Active Directory (AD) application log consumables, systems design as well as superior knowledge of technical operations process and procedures
- Knowledge of how encryption, key management and cryptology works in the enterprise and in cyber data
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Standards such as the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and/or the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework
- Knowledge in the Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-37), Security Controls as described in NIST 800-35, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines (risk profiling, control selection, control assessment, control monitoring)
- Expertise in performing threat modelling, risk analysis, root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Expertise in Application Penetration Testing (fuzzing, reverse engineering, Fortify or similar, IDA Pro, Kali, BackTrack, OllyDbg, SQLMap, etc.)
- Expertise in Proof of Concept (Exploit) development
- Understanding of Secure SDLC (threat modelling, security requirements, secure design, secure implementation, secure testing, secure maintenance)
- Knowledge of Mobile Application Security and MDM sensor data
- Expertise in Embedded Device Security
- Expertise in Malware Analysis
- Understanding of various web application frameworks such as ASP.NET, J2EE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience
- Preferred certifications
- Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH)
- Electronic Commerce Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF)
- ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Senior Security Consultant - Penetration Tester
Penetration Tester will assist in delivering security consulting engagements of various types, e.g. penetration tests, security architecture and configuration reviews, etc.
A Penetration Tester is expected to keep up to date with the latest IT Security developments, news and attack techniques and to ensure the wider team receive and understand this knowledge.
Penetration Testers will receive special focus from Principal Security Consultants in order to assist their progress, but emphasis is also placed on self-study and a desire to learn.
There will be a requirement to lead small to medium projects and to help mentor Junior Penetration Testers and Security Consultants.
A Penetration Tester must work towards attaining upper level industry certification such as the Offensive Security Certified Professional, Offensive Security Certified Expert, CREST CCT, CREST CSAM and CREST CSAS, for which support will be provided.
Demonstrably strong skills and experience in several of the following domains:
- Web application penetration testing
- Infrastructure penetration testing
- Mobile penetration testing (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Server and workstation secure build configuration review
- Firewall ruleset and configuration review
- Social Engineering, Open Source Intelligence Gathering, Phishing
- Demonstrably strong social and presentation skills.
- Demonstrably strong written and speaking English skills.
- Demonstrably strong commercial awareness.
- OSCP/OSCE, CREST CCT or equivalent level of IT security related certification.
- An ability to lead, teach, present and inspire the wider team.
- At least 24 months of relevant IT security industry experience in the past 3 years.
- Deliver penetration testing and other related security audit activities.
- To perform kick off calls, wash up calls, email responses and debrief for each assigned engagement.
- To help develop client relationships and to provide professional consultative-style engagements.
- Write full and thorough reports for each engagement that show quick and constant improvement, based on comments from QA and peers.
- Through self-study and mentorship the individual must demonstrate an ability to rapidly verse themselves in a wide variety of IT security skills.
- Willingness to mentor Junior Security Consultants and Security Consultants where appropriate and/or requested.
- To lead variety of sized projects as deemed appropriate.
- Where appropriate and/or requested, to provide labs for the company CTF, deliver effective and useful clinic (training/research) days and to take part in any other activity which promotes the team’s cohesion and ability to progress.
- When requested, to provide technical analysis of current information security events, especially for the purpose of media coverage.
- When requested, to prepare and run the weekly penetration testing team weekly meetings in an effective manner and using the provided standard template and report any concerns raised to management.
- To assist in Security Testing related activities, providing technical assessment of scope, principal security concerns and testing methodology to Account Manager, including face-to-face meetings when requested.
- When requested, to formally review reports submitted to Quality Assurance to the standard expected.
- To provide insight into methods of team improvement, process improvement and improvement of any other aspect of day-to-day team delivery.
- To demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and to be responsible for one or more strategic areas as requested.
- To assist Management in performing other tasks as requested and required for effective business function.
Quality Assurance Tester
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position: QA Tester
Location: Birmingham, AL
Type: Contract to Hire
- Provides high-level input as to the direction of automated testing, and develops prioritized action test plans for Motion applications. Makes appropriate recommendations as to solution architecture
- Defines, develops, executes, and documents automated test scripts and cases utilizing a full range of tools and processes, automation frameworks, software development languages and database tools
- Logs defects discovered into defect repository, and reports test findings to IT Project Managers and/or Application Developers for corrective action.
- Works with Application Developers to understand system logic, and identify reasons for script failure
- Proactive in working with Application Development teams to assign Document Object Model (DOM) elements with identifiable attributes
- Consults with Application Development staff on execution of automated scripts to help perform unit testing
- Keeps abreast of emerging technology and trends in automated test development, and provides recommendations to management.
- Develops, executes, and reports automated test suites
- Contributes to each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) primarily through regression and unit testing
- Performs application system performance monitoring of both Test and Production platforms/environments
- Ensures all test results are properly documented, and captures all relevant information
- Follows Quality Management process as described in company IT Policy and Procedure Statements (MPPS), to ensure all module and system testing meets requirements
- Provides daily and release-based reports that detail the results of test execution, defects found, and issues encountered with scripts
- Support the bi-weekly software development release cycle, ensuring proper testing is completed on new releases in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for keeping stakeholders (IT Project Managers, Application Developers, Business Process Owners, etc.) and IT management informed of testing status and defects discovered
- Ensures applications are functional, reliable, and responsive through automated testing
- Ensures that application business rules, associated logic, and application development security best practices (per OWASP top 10) are adhered to within systems, as part of the QA testing process
- Adheres to Quality Assurance principals, standards, and industry best practices
- Researches and evaluates software automation tools
- May coach and mentor more junior staff
- Makes recommendations as to improvements of the QA process
- Responsible for following policies and procedures, software testing guidelines, and best practices for software development
- Identifies and makes recommendations as to cost savings opportunities
- Frequent communication with QA Manager, QA staff, Application Developers, and Project Managers for reporting the status of testing and status of modules in development
- Frequent interaction with QA Manager for testing status updates, progress reporting, and overall coordination of testing activities
- Works closely with both QA and Development groups to assure quality products
- Assists Application Development in the use of automation tools for unit testing
- Responsible for following Motion Industries safety guidelines
- Must participate in GPC “safe” program.
- Experience in software development, system design, and automated system testing
- Proficiency with Java, Selenium, and SQL. Experience with other automated testing tools is desirable
- Experience with structured application development and change control methodologies
- Experience with relational database methodology as well as methods for accessing and validating of data via SQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment
- BS degree is preferred
- Software Quality (CASQ or CSQA) and/or Software Testing (CAST or CSTE) Certifications a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!