Armature Tester I Job Description Sample
Position : Mobile tester
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Washington DC
Required Skills :
The Sr. Tester is responsible for developing, executing & documenting test cases for new functionality as well as for regression testing, based on requirements contained in user stories within Jira.The candidate will document test results in Jira and will review test results with developers, business analysts, and other staff members. The candidate will participate in meetings with client staff, project managers, and developers The candidate will perform these tasks for multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
The candidate shall have previous experience working in an Agile environment using Jira & Confluence.
The candidate should have 3+ years of experience in testing mobile applications on both Android and iOS platforms.
The candidate shall have previous experience developing and executing test cases.
The candidate shall have strong organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
The candidate must have a desire to learn Client systems and processes.
The candidate must be able to clearly and effectively communicate, in both written and verbal form.
The candidate must be able to quickly adapt to changes is business priorities.
The candidate shall possess SQL skills.
The candidate shall have 3+ years of experience in testing APIs.
Knowledge or experience of automation test tools, specifically Selenium, is a PLUS.
Knowledge or experience with Zephyr and/or qTest test management tools is a PLUS
Manual QA Tester
clearAvenue is seeking a Manual QA Tester to work at our government client site. The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced Agile environment.
This is QA Tester role will work in conjunction with the development team for the following functions:
- Prepare detailed test cases and participate in application testing.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test cases, test plans, and tools to capture test results.
- Perform manual application testing by running test cases. Capture test results using JIRA.
- Perform quality end-to-end testing on the system to ensure proper system functionality.
- Perform other duties and responsbilities as requested.
- DoD Public Trust.
- Agile experience or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred, but not required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with JIRA, SharePoint, and DoD Travel is a big plus.
Duration: Three-month contract to hire
Location: Alexandria, VA with potential for 100% telework. Satellite locations are in Falls Church, Fairfax, and McLean, VA for weekly client meetings.
Benefits: Parking stipend with competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more. Salary is commensurate with experience.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manual Quality Assurance (Qa) Tester
HealthLabs.com's mission is to provide easy, accessible and affordable online health care services for everyone. Everything we do focuses on helping our patients become healthier and happier. We have easy-to-use online platforms that provide fast, convenient, private and cost-effective clinical services anytime, anywhere. Our trained health counselors will guide our patients every step of the way while our physicians are ready to diagnose and deliver treatment. We provide innovative health care services through the elegant mixture of technology, science and patient-centric care that gets our patients back on the path towards wellness.
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality. QA Tester responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also write and review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality with few defects.
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies.
- Work with product development engineers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and testing methodologies
- Experience working closely with a development team
- Comfortable reading and interpreting application code / test scripts
- Experience working with Gherkin (preferred)
- Familiar with software design patterns (preferred)
- Experience with Selenium and Docker (preferred)
- Experience with cross browser testing (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong Analytical skills - Cause and Effect Analysis
- Ability to understand and articulate how changes in technology impact customer experience, able to lead the test effort and defining strategic testing approach
- HealthLabs.com does require candidate to undergo to a background check and a drug screening after offer is made.
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed "Tech-Focused" Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance
- No Dress Code
- Company Lunches
Software QA Specialist/ App Tester
Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester to join our fast-growing team of over 80+ members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. Graham is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester in Chantilly, VA - The Tester will be part of a team responsible for testing applications (supporting Security & Medical Applications), conducting regression testing and automating testing activities and application bug fixes. In order to land this position, you will need an active TS/SCI clearance with a full-scope poly.
We’re excited about candidates who:
- Demonstrated experience writing and executing manual and automated test scripts.
- Demonstrated experience executing functional, unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle or SQL.
- Demonstrated experience automating test scripts using Selenium or JUnit.
- Demonstrated Java programming experience.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
Cleared Qa/Software Tester (Manual Or Automation Testing In Agile Environment)
Position is with the VA McLean Customer and requires an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance.
Position is funded and vacant and the customer is actively looking to hire someone quickly!
-Developing test plans, test procedures, and requirements traceability matrices;
-Testing the functionality of user interface;
-Test the GUI with each baseline;
-Provide user support;
-Experience with O&M support to include software maintenance for enhancements, additions, changes, and modifications.
-Manual or Automated testing
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Leak Tester
Solid Sealing Technology is a rapidly growing, engineering and manufacturing company that provides specialty electrical components to high tech industries. Major markets both domestically and internationally include, semiconductor, alternative energy, medical and life science, and homeland security and defense. We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our team, that can help us expand our business around the globe.
The position is responsible for performing helium leak testing on products throughout the production cycling; including incoming, in-processing, and final testing.
The Leak Tester will be fully trained and responsible for some or all of the following (based upon company needs):
- Read drawings, work instructions, and referenced procedures to determine requirements.
- Operate helium leak detector and perform leak test on parts.
- Perform subsequent rinsing or cleaning of blasted assemblies, manually or in an automated cleaning line.
- Use defined test fixturing or determine appropriate test fixturing as necessary.
- Clean parts in automated degreasing unit or clean manually.
- Route parts to other operations according to work instructions.
- Record completion of work steps, rework, and scrap transactions, in computer system.
- The job entails standing for most of the day and handling a variety of parts, ranging in size from things that can be held in two fingers to those weighing 20 lbs and requiring 2 hands to move.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 1st Shift hours.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
Solid Sealing Technology offers an excellent benefits package to include:
- Health with Deductible Reimbursement (HRA) (effective upon hire date)
- Dental, and Free Vision Insurance (effective upon hire date)
- Matched 401k retirement savings plan (eligible upon hire)
- Generous vacation and sick time offered
- Free Group Life Insurance & Additional low cost Voluntary Insurance is available
- Free Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full access to onsite (Watervliet Arsenal) recreational facilities, to include a Fitness Center
- On-site Full Day School-Age Summer Camp Program at a Reduced Fee
- On-site Lunch Facilities (provide reduced fee lunches)
It is the policy of SST to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Mid-Level Software Tester
We are currently seeking energetic, highly motivated mid-level Software Testers to join our team in Dayton, Ohio.
As a mid-level Software Tester with Lighthouse Technologies you will be responsible for test design and detailed test case writing. Additional responsibilities include execution of written test cases to determine validity and functionality of applications as well as documenting the results of each test case step.
This position is a mid-level opportunity with training provided and potential for advancement.
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification preferred
- 2-5 years software testing experience
- Basic knowledge of software testing fundamentals and terminology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of multiple Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Familiarity with mobile devices
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong grammar and spelling skills
- Team player with the ability to make decisions
- Honest, highly accountable, exceptional work ethic
- Inquisitive, willing to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Self-confident, persistent and flexible
Lighthouse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Lighthouse is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IT Control Tester - Corporate & Investment Banking
Environmental Stress Screening Tester I (2Nd Shift)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!