Armature Winder Helper Repair Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armature Winder Helper Repair
Roofing And Siding Repair Crew Leaders & Helpers
Immediate openings for Roofing & Siding Repair Crew Leaders & Helpers
Repair crews perform various roofing and siding repairs (no full tear-offs!), replace small residential flat roofs, perform leak investigations, aid Project Supervisors with their ongoing projects, and install concrete floor coatings.
A minimum of 1 year of construction experience is required.
Must supply your own tool belt and basic hand tools; hammer, pry bar, tape measure, knife, etc.
Trailer towing experience is a plus.
Valid Drivers License.
Ability to pass a DOT Physical and Drug Test.
$15-$35.00 per hour. Weekly Pay.
Production bonuses at the end of the year.
Medical and Dental benefits after 90 days of employment.
Paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
IRA plan with 100% company match up to 3% after 1 year of employment.
Company Vehicle and power tools provided during work hours.
Apply in person for immediate consideration.
BAC Construction Services, LLC
Pest Control Technician/ Sub Structural Repair Helper
Well established Pest Control company looking for a highly motivated individual, that isn't afraid to get dirty. Work consists of assisting with sub-structural repairs, installing dehumidifiers, vapor barriers, performing termite treatments and occasional pest control service. Must be willing to be in a crawlspace for long periods of time. Must have a good driving record. Registered tech preferred, but willing to train the right individual. Pay is above average for the industry.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor & Contracting Company, Inc. is one of the largest independently owned repair facilities for electrical rotating machinery in the United States. Our facility is equipped with the most modern and technically advanced equipment available. EMC serves a variety of industries including power generation, hydrocarbon, chemical processing, water resources, marine, pulp and paper, mining, and nuclear.
• Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
• Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
• Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter)
• Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings).
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided by the company).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Our company prides itself on:
-Maintaining a clean, state of the art facility
-Providing quality service to our customers
-Employing and retaining great people
Our company offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
-Paid vacation and holidays
-Health, life, and dental insurance
-Short term and long term disability
-401K and profit sharing
-Uniforms provided by the company
Salary history or requirements are to be provided with all inquiries.
Check out our web site to learn more about our business.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor Winder is responsible for but not limited to:
• Inspecting various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
• Test conditions of windings according to EASA Standards.
• Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers.
• Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, back ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various hand-held power and non-power tools.
Successful candidates will have the following:
• High school diploma or GED; certificate from a Technical School in a mechanical or electrical trade is a plus
• Strong familiarity with various electric motor & generator connections
• A solid mental acuity to accurately follow instructions and work procedures
• A positive, team-oriented attitude in which you will take pride in your work and hold yourself accountable for the quality and accuracy of your work
• A solid mechanical aptitude, including ability to effectively use all common hand tools
• Basic PC skills
• Ability to read, write and speak clearly in English
• Be willing to potentially work any shift with overtime
• Travel if necessary
• Regularly stand and work in one place for extended periods, have excellent finger dexterity, good hand/eye coordination, and good eyesight
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a Full-Time Direct Position with Excellent Benefits
Similar Positions available Nationwide!!!
Dineen Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor Winder
This position will provide electrical repair services for industrial AC/DC electric motors, generators, gear boxes, and related equipment.
- Use of overhead, gantry cranes, and lift trucks and associated lift rigging.
- Run balance equipment and test equipment for rotating machinery.
- Identify problems and make necessary electrical repairs.
- Perform field service at customer sites as needed.
- Observe and maintain all safety procedures and housekeeping in assigned areas.
- Set-up, run, and inspect entire product line/machine.
- Perform electrical tests using portable test equipment such as multimeters, meggers, hi-pots, and surge comparison testers.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Valid Driver's License.
Five or more years of experience in electric motor repair.
Experience with AC/DC, low, medium, and high voltage units, synchronous and induction motors, and ball and sleeve bearing.
Brake Motor Winder
Full Time- 4 day work week
JOB SUMMARY: Assembles machine wound coils in brake/motor stators according to bills of material
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Places proper insulation in brake/motor stators.
- Places machine wound coils in brake/motor stators.
- Attaches lead wires to brake/motor stators.
- Connects brake/motor stators.
- Performs final testing on motor brake stators.
- Maintains established production and quality standards.
- Maintains housekeeping standards within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the department leadperson
JOB SPECIFICATION (QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must able to read bills of material.
- Must be able to use testing equipment.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
Must have good attendance
High School Diploma or GED
Benefit package includes: Medical / dental / vision, 401(k) / vacation and holidays.
Ac/Dc Electric Motor Winder
We are and EASA accredited motor repair and winding shop and are seeking an experience motor winder. We require 5 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. We require familiarity with various electric motor and generator connections. Job responsibilities include to strip and cut out defective coils, remove insulation, and record coil date for AC and DC motors.
Evaluate the condition of the stator core per EASA standards.
Sand blast and prepare the equipment for rewinding.
Cut and form insulations, form and insert into the rotor, stator or armature slot.
Prepare, form, dip and bake the finished windings
Prepared to perform unrelated mechanical work as required.
Prepared to perform repairs to existing windings as required.
Be adept at using an oxy/acetylene torch to braze motor connections.
Ability to wind other devices such as transformers and specialty coils as required.
Winder Technician Lead For Yarn Manufacturer (Direct Hire / Full Time)
FULL-TIME First Shift WINDER TECHNICIAN LEAD (Direct Hire) needed for yarn manufacturing plant in Cartersville, Georgia. Starting pay rate based on experience. This is a direct hire position. Previous recent mechanical and electrical maintenance experience required, specifically related to Neumag and Swisstex BCF Winder machines. Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K, and excellent insurance package.
JOB DUTIES: Preventative maintenance, mechanical/electrical repairs and troubleshooting machinery.
QUALIFICATIONS: To be qualified for this position, candidates must have the ability to pass a 7yr background check, reference check, drug screen, and be able to lift up to 50lbs. Experience with maintaining Neumag and Swisstex BCF Winder machines is also required.
TO APPLY: Please respond to this job positing. Walk-In Applicants are also accepted 8am-3pm Monday-Friday at Ashton Staffing's Cartersville Office - 606 South Tennessee Street, Cartersville Georgia 30120 (Ask for Ashley who is the recruiter on this account). Please bring documents that verify your work eligibility for the I-9 form (ie Driver’s License/ID card, SS Card or Birth Certificate, or passport.) A full list of acceptable documents can be found on the E-Verify website.
Winder Operator (Machine Op)- Night Shift
Day Star Staffing, LLC.
Day Star Staffing employees over 3,000 people yearly across seven different states. We are former educators, friends and family with a mission: to operate an industrial staffing company motivated by more than just the bottom line – we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Everyone in our offices shares in our success!
At Day Star we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates across Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Illinois.
- Handle finished product (coils of plastic strapping)
- These coils can weigh from 25-60 lbs., and will be lifted and packed consistently throughout 12-hour shift.
- Requires standing for entire 12-hour shift
- Requires significant attention to detail
- $13.65-$14.65/HR with regular raises upon performance review
- Dental, health & life insurance, paid holidays/vacations, 401K with company match, production and attendance incentive programs – available after completion of temporary period
- 12 hour shifts (rotating schedule)
- Night Shift:
- With rotating shift schedule, paychecks alternate between 36 hours and 48 hours (40 hours regular, 8 hours OT)
- High School Diploma/GED (or equivalent)
- Prefer 2 years of employment in manufacturing setting
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to utilize computer system scanner for inventory tracking
- Must submit to drug screen and criminal BG check
To view other openings please check out Jobs.DayStarStaffing.com
Equipment Operators to operate a variety of different types of manufacturing equipment including slitters, winders, folders, panel cutters and printers.