Armature Winder Helper Repair Job Description Sample
Trailer Repair Mechanic Apprentice Laborer / Helper
We are seeking a Trailer Repair Mechanice to join our team!! We are looking for qaulified mechanics who are willing to work for a purpose on trailers and containers.
- Work safely and efficently
- Perform quality inspections
- Replace suspension components and landing legs
- Make repairs that are documented
- Patch / Weld containers
- Change tires
- Peform air brake inspections and repairs
- Supply your own tools (basic)
- Strong work ethic
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Welding experience is a plus
- Hostler (yard goat) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of shop equipment
We look forward to having you be apart of our growing company!
Lawn Irrigation Repair Helper
We are a lawn irrigation company on the NE side of San Antonio, We are currently looking for a laborer/helper for lawn irrigation repairs. No experience required.
Willing to train for a irrigation license. Must have valid driver license , no major violations. Must be able to work full 8 hour days, if not longer. Saturday'a are rare, but a possibility.
Armature Technician/Field Service
This position is responsible for performing basic armature preparation work and assisting in rewinding electromechanical equipment. The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
Assist with dismantling and/or stripping including band removal (with supervision) of damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
Perform incoming tests on armatures.
Assist with illustrating and/or documenting all data relevant to unit’s electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
Steam clean or solvent clean armatures. The position requirements are:
Six months hands on mechanical experience.
Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment at all times.
Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
Promote strong company image and maintain positive working relationships at all times including professional behavior with customers (very infrequent) and co-workers throughout the department (daily basis).
Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
Perform work according to established company policies and procedures. Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above. Shift: First
Location:* Casper, WY
Job Type:* Internal & External
We are currently looking for a Motor Winder in the Heights area of Houston to start immediately.
Must have experience!!!
Role and Responsibilities-
Re-wind various types of electro-mechanical equipment including but not limited to single phase, three phase, armatures and wound rotors.
-Inspect various types of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions
-Ability to dismantle, strip and record coil data for AC/DC machines (motors/generators)
-Cut and remove defective coils, record data and remove insulation from core slots.
-Cut and form insulation and insert into rotor, stator, or armature slots
-Install and align formed or random coils in slots
-Replace defective coil leads and solder/braze connections of coils in specified sequence
-Test condition of windings according to EASA standards
-Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect refurnished parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions
-Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment and document test results
-Operate specialized repair and testing equipment including but not limited to winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various handheld power and non-power tools, etc.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 3 years exp.
Location- Heights area
If you meet these experience and qualifications you may go online to expresspros.com and complete online application. you may also contact us at 713-523-5530 for more information!
Generator Repair Tech Helper - (Jw15249)
Generator Repair Tech Helper - (JW15249) Job Requisition ID: JW15249 Job Title:
Generator Repair Tech Helper Job Type: Full-Time Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Position trains towards a Generator Repair Technician Recondition/repair various end products Troubleshoot, identify problems, and perform basic mechanical or electrical repairs Test, record, and document test data in the data acquisition test system Inspect materials to ensure quality standards are met Clean, paint and box units as required to meet defined quality standards Ability to process customer returns authorizations using SAP as a backup to Supervisor Miscellaneous duties as assigned Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America’s number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton®, Simplicity®, Snapper®, Snapper Pro® Ferris®, PowerBoss®, Allmand™, Billy Goat®, Murray®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Part Time Disk Sector Repair Helper
For 150 years, Voith's technologies have been inspiring customers, business partners and employees around the world. Sustainable management is an important part of our history and is always reflected in our thoughts and actions.
For the Voith Paper, department Repair Cell Welder, we are looking for you as a Part Time Disk Sector Repair Helper Appleton, WI Part Time Disk Sector Repair Helper Part Time Disk Sector Repair Helper Why join Voith? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common.
For our Group Division Voith Paper we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith. Voith Paper is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact: Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is the link to apply: https://jobs.voith.com SDL2017
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor & Contracting Company, Inc. is one of the largest independently owned repair facilities for electrical rotating machinery in the United States. Our facility is equipped with the most modern and technically advanced equipment available. EMC serves a variety of industries including power generation, hydrocarbon, chemical processing, water resources, marine, pulp and paper, mining, and nuclear.
• Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
• Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
• Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter)
• Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings).
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided by the company).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Our company prides itself on:
-Maintaining a clean, state of the art facility
-Providing quality service to our customers
-Employing and retaining great people
Our company offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
-Paid vacation and holidays
-Health, life, and dental insurance
-Short term and long term disability
-401K and profit sharing
-Uniforms provided by the company
Salary history or requirements are to be provided with all inquiries.
Check out our web site to learn more about our business.
Electric Motor Winder AND Mechanic
Electric Motor Winder
Leppert-Nutmeg, Inc. is an established Electric Motor/Generator Company in northern Connecticut. Our service area encompasses the Northeastern United States.
We are looking for experienced ELECTRIC MOTOR/GENERATOR WINDERS who are looking to excel.
Our winding department handles rewinds from small single phase AC motors up thru 13.8KV Generators.
If you are looking for something new and different, this is the place. Come learn from winders with 25, 30 even 40 years of experience.
The right candidates should have the following skill set:
· Attention to detail
· Strong safety record
· Team player
· Experience with AC low voltage random windings
· Experience with medium voltage a plus
· Experience with high voltage a plus, plus
The individual will refurbish, test and rewind AC/DC motors and generators.
Must work well in a team environment, have attention to detail and strong safety awareness. Must be willing to work flexible hours as required, including working on site.
We are also looking for SKILLED MECHANICS responsible for disassembly and assembly of motors and generators.
Possible room for advancement within the company for the right individuals.
Excellent pay and benefits with a competitive compensation package. Including quality health insurance. Flexible Spending Plans and 401(K). Paid vacation after 1 year. 10 paid Holidays. Uniforms.
Starting pay is bases on experience, $20-$25/hr.
Must be reliable and flexible to work demands with possible overtime requirements
Job benefits include employer sponsored medical plans, 401k plan, paid holiday and vacation, company uniforms and medical flexible spending plan
Electric Motor Winder
Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
Test condition of windings according to EASA Standards.
Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit’s electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage or intended serviceability.
Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment.
Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions.
Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers. Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment according to EASA Standards and document test results.
Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, back ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various hand-held power and non-power tools.
Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc.) * Keep work area clean and organized.
Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a supervisor.
All other duties as assigned. Required Skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
Certification from a Technical school helpful.
Mechanical aptitude required.
Prior experience working as a Winder desired. An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets. Tracking Code: 790-773 Job Location: Augusta, Georgia, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Electric Motor Winder
Brick Staffing is seeking an Electric Motor Winder client in Denver, CO. Candidate must have prior experience rewinding various types of electro-mechanical equipment.
· Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
· Test condition of windings according to EASA standards.
· Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit's electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
· Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment.
· Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage, or unusual conditions.
· Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including, but not limited to: single-phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and synchronous fields. Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
· Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment according to EASA standards and document test results.
· Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
· Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including, but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems, and various hand-held power and non-power tools.
· Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective equipment (including safety goggles/glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, etc.).
· Preferred level of education: High school diploma or equivalent.
· Preferred level of experience: 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to work alone or within a team.
· Focused on safety and quality.
· Positive attitude.
· Ability to understand, perform and retain various skill-related training and operation and safety procedures.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!