Armature Winder Repair Job Description Sample
Electric Motor Winder
Brick Staffing is seeking an experience Motor Winder for our client in Litchfield, MN
•Provide electro-mechanical repair services for industrial AC/DC electric motors, generators, gear boxes and related equipment.
• AC/DC stator, rotor, and armature winding with random and form coils.
• Must have experience with random wound motors.
• Must be able to safely use overhead, gantry cranes, and lift trucks and associate lift rigging.
• Must be able to work from drawings, sketches, and blueprints.
• Will run and interpret test equipment for rotating machinery.
• Must be able to identify problems and make the necessary electrical repairs.
• Will be required to perform field service at customers’ sites.
• Observe all safety procedures and maintain housekeeping in assigned area.
• Perform electrical tests using portable test equipment such as multimeters, meggers, hi-pots and surge comparison testers.
• Perform mechanical measurements using portable mechanical instruments such as dial indicators, micrometers, and portable vibration measurement equipment.
• GED and or High School education
• 5 years’ experience electric motor repair
• AC/DC stator, rotor, and armature winding with random and form coils.
• Required equipment use; cranes, and forklifts
• Balance, clean, assemble, paint, final testing, run test load and no-load, QC documentation.
• Perform field service at customers’ sites as required.
• Forklift experience
• Valid Driver’s License
Electric Motor Winder
We are currently looking for a Motor Winder in the Heights area of Houston to start immediately.
Must have experience!!!
Role and Responsibilities-
Re-wind various types of electro-mechanical equipment including but not limited to single phase, three phase, armatures and wound rotors.
-Inspect various types of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions
-Ability to dismantle, strip and record coil data for AC/DC machines (motors/generators)
-Cut and remove defective coils, record data and remove insulation from core slots.
-Cut and form insulation and insert into rotor, stator, or armature slots
-Install and align formed or random coils in slots
-Replace defective coil leads and solder/braze connections of coils in specified sequence
-Test condition of windings according to EASA standards
-Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect refurnished parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions
-Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment and document test results
-Operate specialized repair and testing equipment including but not limited to winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various handheld power and non-power tools, etc.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 3 years exp.
Location- Heights area
If you meet these experience and qualifications you may go online to expresspros.com and complete online application. you may also contact us at 713-523-5530 for more information!
Clay Modeler / Armature Builder
Clay Modeler / Armature Builder Apply for this Position Job description Baker Industries is looking for a skilled Clay Modeler to mold full-sized or scale models of parts, to be used in conjunction with CNC machining, out of clay, from written or verbal instructions. Employment: Full-time Duties and responsibilities
Build rough lumber form to fit around model or centers preformed lath-covered wood frame on a platform.
Kneads Clay into slots between laths so claw will adhere to frame
Molds clay by hand to approximate shape
Shapes sculptured surfaces using various types of sculptor’s tools or scrapers
Scrapes Clay from high areas and builds up and smooths areas to attain desired shape
Cuts cardboard templates for use as guides to shape symmetrical sections Qualifications
High School or GED + 1+ year previous experience required.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Highly organized with attention to detail
Experience with fabrication and machining preferred. Benefits
Dental & Vision
Life & Short-term Disability + 401k with employer match
Armature Technician/Field Service
This position is responsible for performing basic armature preparation work and assisting in rewinding electromechanical equipment. The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
Assist with dismantling and/or stripping including band removal (with supervision) of damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
Perform incoming tests on armatures.
Assist with illustrating and/or documenting all data relevant to unit’s electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
Steam clean or solvent clean armatures. The position requirements are:
Six months hands on mechanical experience.
Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work environment at all times.
Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
Promote strong company image and maintain positive working relationships at all times including professional behavior with customers (very infrequent) and co-workers throughout the department (daily basis).
Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
Perform work according to established company policies and procedures. Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above. Shift: First
Location:* Casper, WY
Job Type:* Internal & External
Electric Motor Winder
Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
Test condition of windings according to EASA Standards.
Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit’s electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage or intended serviceability.
Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment.
Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage or unusual conditions.
Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including but not limited to: single phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and transformers. Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment according to EASA Standards and document test results.
Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, back ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various hand-held power and non-power tools.
Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc.) * Keep work area clean and organized.
Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a supervisor.
All other duties as assigned. Required Skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
Certification from a Technical school helpful.
Mechanical aptitude required.
Prior experience working as a Winder desired. An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets. Tracking Code: 790-773 Job Location: Augusta, Georgia, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Assistant Store Manager #339 - Outlet Winder
Our History Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations. Who Are We? We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding. We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings! Our Mission We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value. We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service. Assistant Store Manager Manage all aspects of store operations to obtain the highest level of sales and profitability while maintaining a consistent customer base. To achieve these goals, the Outlet Assistant Store Manager must promote teamwork among all employees. Results must meet the standards of performance set by the Company. A successful Assistant Store Manager will be able to:
Develop game plans to ensure success in all aspects of the business
Able to merchandise softline/hardlines with or without directives to drive sales and profit
Make sound business decisions that balance competing priorities
Understands and drives appropriate business metrics to assess business performance
Able to analyze reports in order to drive results
Holds self and others accountable to high standards
Manages time, projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
Obtains full engagement of Company vision and mission through inspiring communications
Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
Inspires and motivates team to deliver results
Recruits, retains and develops a diverse range of talented people
Strengthens others through coaching and feedback
Demonstrates operational agility based on the needs of the business
Supports new initiatives
Influences others and builds commitment to change QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred.
1-3 yrs. minimum of management experience
Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning work assignments and delegating duties
Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to bank, stores, meetings, etc.
Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
Relocate within company when required and possibly on short notice. For more information about our company please visit www.beallsoutlet.com External Company Name: Bealls, Inc. External Company URL: https://www.beallsinc.com/
Winder Operator III
Winder Operator III
Job ID: 4094
Functional Area: MANUFACTUR
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Location: GRIFFIN, GA
Education Required: High School or GED Preferred
Experience Required: None
Hours of Work: 12 hour shifts/8a-8p/8p-8a
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for operation of extrusion equipment; including but not limited to, product quality, following all SOCs, winder flips, box making, core and resin supply constancy. Must comply with all safety, quality, GMPs, productivity and cleanliness standards.
Responsible meeting production and product requirements in accordance with the scheduled work order(s).
Makes boxes and waxes cores to be used to fulfill work order requirements on production line.
Ensure adequate raw material (compound) levels are available to consistently run line.
Performs first piece, periodic and finished roll quality checks: such as, roll weight, width, footage, stretch, core length, packaging and other quality inspections in accordance with Quality Line Report.
When applicable, and directed by work order, complete quality check on every roll.
Assists Production Techs in making changeovers, line thread-up, screen changes and other set-up tasks needed to getting production lines in operation.
Responsible for accurately completing and recording production data on work order paperwork.
All other assignments, general and specific, as directed by Supervision
Responsible for working safely, cleanly and ethically. Follow all plant PPE requirements, safety rules and policies. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisor immediately.
Responsible for maintaining general area housekeeping and recording its completion in the daily cleaning logs.
Responsible for following all GMPs to assure food product safety.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified for the purpose of job evaluation.It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive title to every function described.
- Although certain positions have specific tasks and responsibilities with respect to food safety, the food safety and quality of all products manufactured by Berry is the responsibility of every Berry employee. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coil Winder - 1St Shift
- 1st Shift atITW
Date Posted: 1/13/2018
Job Description Basic Description: This person will be an integral member of Power Systems Division manufacturing team. Essential Functions:
- The successful candidate must be willing to learn and become proficient in multiple facets of stationary and rotating magnetics with an initial focus on the stator production process at PSD South. Understand ITW operating principles and apply them to the manufacturing area. Cross-training will be necessary in all areas of manufacturing. Candidate needs to be willing to work at any of the 3 PSD plant locations as business needs dictate. Willingness to adjust shift starting/ending times on occasions is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. This individual must be a self-starter with a positive attitude who has made the choice to be personally accountable and must be able to communicate well in a team environment and contribute to the success of the business unit. This person must have willingness to cross-train and desire to work in a high volume environment. Good manual dexterity and cross training in all magnetics areas is required. The selected candidate must be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day, lift up to 50 lbs, and learn to read magnetics manufacturing documentation. The selected individual must be willing to work overtime as required (12 hrs/day and/or Fridays/Saturdays).
Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/job/United-States/Coil-Winder-1st-Shift/J3V0KX69JGYZJKV25G7/Coil Winder
- 1st Shift
Location: Appleton at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Wisconsin/Appleton/ , at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Wisconsin/Appleton/ WI at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Wisconsin/Appleton/
About Us Founded in 1912, ITW is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company's seven industry leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer focused solutions are required. ITW's 50,000+ dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2016, the company achieved revenues of $13.6 billion. Interested in learning more about our unique career opportunity? What is a Talent Network? Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Why Join?
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities through Social Media or email Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities:,,,and ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants and employees of ITW are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the link above to read more.
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the WINDING Production Manager.
This position is on-site from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This position is paid hourly starting at $11.00. Health benefits are available, and employees may join a 401(k) plan after one year. Metro card pre-tax program is available.
QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:
· Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
· Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
· Record operational or production data.
· Operate or tend wire-coiling machines to wind wire coils used in electrical components such as resistors and transformers, and in electrical equipment and instruments such as bobbins and generators.
· Operate metal or plastic forming equipment.
· Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed.
· Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
· Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
· Select and load materials such as workpieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes.
· Assemble electrical or electronic equipment.
· Cut industrial materials in preparation for fabrication or processing.
· Select production input materials.
· Load materials into production equipment.
· Record production and operational data on specified forms
· Record operational or production data.
· Attach, alter, and trim materials such as wire, insulation, and coils, using hand tools.
· Trim excess material from workpieces.
· Apply solutions or paints to wired electrical components, using hand tools, and bake components.
· Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
· Operate heating or drying equipment.
· Stop machines to remove completed components, using hand tools.
· Remove products or workpieces from production equipment.
· Disassemble and assemble motors, and repair and maintain electrical components and machinery parts, using hand tools.
· Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
· Maintain production or processing equipment.
· Repair production equipment or tools.
· Line slots with sheet insulation, and insert coils into slots.
· Assemble metal or plastic parts or products.
· Time Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a project is important.
BACKGROUND CHECK & REFERENCES:
Applicants who pass the proficiency exam will be required to provide contact information for willing personal and employment references, and may be required to provide a release for a criminal background and credit check. Candidates may also be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Winding Position." Qualified candidates will be contacted with further instructions. Do not call or apply in person.
Store Manager Candidate In Winder GA
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: This position exists primarily for the purpose of developing internal store manager bench from the assistant store manager population, although external candidates will also be in the program. It is a position to be used to give store manager candidates more experience prior to becoming a store manager, and is to be held for a specified period. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in recruiting and staffing activities.
Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise.
Assist in all aspects of inventory management (including proper execution of damages, markdowns, register scanning, paperwork and facility controls); prepare and conduct inventories.
Follow prescribed ordering practices to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Act as a role model by following company procedures and policies as outlined in the employee handbook, SOP manual and company communications.
Participate in store opening and closing activities.
Ensure the safe deposit of all company funds in the designated bank.
Assist in ensuring the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Assist in the maintenance of clean, well-stocked stores; provide a safe environment for customers and employees.
Manage store in store manager’s absence.
Review operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, labor, profitability, and inventory turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit controls.
Ability to learn and perform IBM cash register functions, including those necessary to generate reports.
Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE and STARS programs, etc.)
Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Effective interpersonal skills.
Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of experience in a retail environment preferred for external candidates; four months experience as a Dollar General assistant store manager required for internal candidates. COMPETENCIES:
Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
Acts as a liaison between the Store Support Center and store employees.
Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
Interacts tactfully yet directly with employees and maintains an open forum of exchange.
Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures. WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Frequent walking and standing.
Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanners pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers and carts, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
Occasional climbing (using ladder).
Occasional driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. Note: This position requires some travel with limited overnight stays Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2018-157845 External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!