Armature Winder Repair Job Description Sample
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor Winder
Coil Winder (2Nd Shift)
Electronics Repair Technician - Welder Repair
High school diploma or GED
3-5 years diagnostic and welder repair experience
Diagnose/repair electric and engine-driven welders accurately and efficiently
Read electronic schematics
Communicate with customers about the job
Ability to use a computer efficiently/accurately
Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day
Operate a forklift
Observe all safety procedures and use proper PPE
Perform other duties as directed
Full understanding of electronic principles
Detail & task oriented
Effective communication skills
Ability to serve customers to their satisfaction
Expertise based problem solving
Medical, dental and vision insurance - benefits start the first of the month after you are hired, no waiting period!
$25,000 life insurance policy - premium paid by the company
401(k) plan with a weekly 15% company match
12 days Paid Time Off accrued the first year of employment
3 days Paid Sick Time
8 paid holidays
Drug free environment
Machine Repair Journeyman - 415
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Working under minimal supervision repairs, rebuilds and maintains all plant manufacturing equipment, performing troubleshooting and technical expertise, as needed.
- When called upon, would assist in training / mentoring apprentices, supplemental / contract labor and peers.
- Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse.
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud.
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair plant equipment using prints and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Must be able to setup and operate various precision machines in the fabrication of parts.
- Proficient in various types of welding, i.e., tig, mig, arc, etc.
- Requires the ability to work in elevated position (from lifts, etc.)
- Must be proficient in the use of rigging and heavy moving equipment.
- Must have a high degree of mechanical ability and knowledge and be able to understand and fix pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Must be able to perform the mechanical Preventative Maintenance (PVM) on all plant equipment.
- Must know and follow established safety procedures including a working knowledge of OSHA & MIOSHA.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Must be able to operate cranes and fork lifts for moving heavy material or equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have satisfactorily completed a (4) year apprenticeship approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Service Technician, Hvac Repair
SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * HVAC REPAIR
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the HVAC Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Laptop computer
• Home dispatched (most locations)
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
*Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements : HVAC Technicians have opportunities to repair Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician role include:
Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Promoting and selling additional products and services
• Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
• Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
• Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
HVAC Repair requirements include:
• CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least 1 – 2 years of HVAC or Refrigeration repair experience, preferred
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
Service Technician, Refrigeration And Appliance Repair
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!