Armhole Baster Jumpbasting Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Baster Jumpbasting
Master Scheduler (Active TS)
Master Scheduler (Active TS)
Top Secret Clearance Required
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently seeking resumes for an Master Scheduler at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Clarksburg, WV to join the Information Technology Management Section (ITMS). ITMS is the centralized entity in the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division which manages all major programs from conception to operational maturity. This work includes completing the tech refresh of the NGI system as well as the development, implementation, enhancement, testing, standards, and progression of the CJIS Division program technology systems.
The Master Scheduler will be responsible for maintaining an integrated master schedule that facilitates and supports the integration of program cost, schedule, and technical requirements. This person will support the ITMS by monitoring the status of programs and projects and notify ITMS of pending schedule events as well as maintaining schedules as requested by ITMS and coordinating events with other contractors and ITMS personnel.
Required – you ‘gotta have it:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in an IT related field)
- Top Secret Clearance (active)
- 8 years relevant work experience
- Extensive use of Microsoft Products
- Advanced in Excel (sorting, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
- Advanced in PowerPoint (graphs, formatting, timelines, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Solid communication skills (both to customer and teammates)
- Insight/experience with software development industry and/or agile development
- Life Cycle Management (FBI) experience
- Project management experience
- Cognizance/understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Visio knowledge (timelines and graphics)
- MS Project knowledge
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Has a positive outlook and work ethic
- Determined; willing to take on a challenge and see it through to the end
- Can think through a problem to come up with a process/solution
- Must be a dynamic personality who can quickly adapt and adjust to their environment
- Professionally receive customer feedback and make necessary adjustments
- Someone who likes to be busy, but can handle the voids
- Can intuitively use software
- Analytical ability to take the bigger, complex picture and break it down into easy-to-understand explanations; reduce elaborate ideas and plans into basic elements
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visithttp://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Post a Job
Scrum Master / Program Manager
Scrum Master / Project Manager
Santa Clara, CA but could be flexible for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Master that will immediately have a positive impact as an individual contributor on the efficiency of product development and delivery with an eye toward building and scaling a Project Management team across all VidScale development. This includes working with our own development team across locations, our partners who do development and coordinating with clients.
Manages all Inter-team coordination (*scrum of scrums*- meeting of all cross functional stake-holders. Should include All Business Stakeholders, Key Users, Product Managers, Architecture/ Engineers, Technical Leads, and Operations). Drives and manages sprint estimation resourcing, burn down, and velocity metrics.
- Drive daily team scrums, tracking individual developer and tester progress
- Identify issues that may result in getting off track and contribute to mitigation
- Help the Product Owner and Product Managers manage the feature and bug backlog leading the team as Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure requirements are well understood and captured in our tracking system
- Drive the software development process using Agile Methodologies and Jira
- Ensure change control, priority changes, development reviews, and other product development processes are effectively implemented.
- Roll-up and reporting regularly to senior management on key product development milestones, metrics, risks, risk mitigation plans and staffing status.
- Build a Project Management / Scrum Master group to scale across all VidScale development teams
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience managing and delivering large scale custom development or systems integration projects using Agile delivery methodology
- Knowledge and experience implementing best practices and standards related to Agile such as: Release Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing
- 5+ years planning and managing large project initiatives with team sizes 8-15 in onsite / offsite delivery model
- Experience building software in Continuous Integration and automated deployment environment
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that.
- Experience facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
VidScale is a rapidly growing high tech firm with the first distributed edge compute platform that enables services such as content delivery to be deployed on service provider access networks. Our goal is to enable the next generation of applications such as VR/AR, gaming, IoT, and big data to be deployed in a tiered compute infrastructure that enables massive scale with ultra-low latency. Our first service, a massively scalable Content Delivery service is already in production with our OEM partners. VidScale is poised to disrupt the market in a very big way.
Post a Job
Master Project Scheduler - Care
- Provides subject matter expertise in project management and project scheduling.
- Tasks may include performing: integration of all program activities, associated interdependencies, durations, and resource requirements to construct and maintain a program level IMS, providing subject matter expertise and reporting in scheduling, critical path analysis, and program coordination, and support and mentor government and contractor employees in the development and maintenance of program IMP and IMS, and develop briefings on specific IMS and IMP processes, providing what-if analysis using standard schedule analysis methodologies and potential courses of actions with forecasts and risks assessments due to program changes or external influence showing an impact to critical path, performing analysis on business and IT contractor IMS submissions to ensure compliance with program and contractual requirements.
- Excellence in oral and written communications (briefings, presentations, and client ready documentation). A writing sample will be a requirement of the interview process.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and communications and represent ERPi at client progress meetings and briefings.
- Prepare progress reports and client briefings.
- Prepare quality client deliverables.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Help to plan and execute program within client governance structure.
- Support client growth initiatives by identifying additional opportunities and scoping/responding to follow-on tasks.
- BA/BS Degree
- Project Management Professional or Associate certification
- 10 years experience; A minimum of 2 years of experience in project scheduling.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Project and/or Primavera scheduling software.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical decisions.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Federal consulting experience
- Health care consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree desirable
ERPi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and recognize the contributions of all talent in a thriving corporate environment.
Tygart is currently seeking a Certified Scrum Master to support a software development project for Department of Justice (DoJ) organization. The successful candidate will have experience in technical program/project management and controls with practical experience serving as a Scrum Master. This position requires that the candidate have a current Top Secret security clearance.
- Support the Product Owner, Scrum Team, and Development Team to facilitate work to completion with Agile processes, conflict resolution, and remove impediments presented to the teams.
- Provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate project risks and issues
- Provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT-related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience in technical program/project management and controls, project performance monitoring and reporting, and requirements analysis
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of software development life cycle models
- Demonstrates a proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile enterprise-level application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience as an IT Project Manager supporting software development projects is preferred
- Scrum Master certification is required
- Must be able to well under pressure, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visit http://www.tygart.com/careers/.
Post a Job
Master Data Analyst
Master Data Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
Our highly respected client in the Atlanta area, has an immediate opening for a Master Data Analyst who has experience in the material, vendor, customer processing as well as supporting SAP solutions. If you also have process knowledge such as procurement processes, warehousing will help to perform day to day work.
As the Master Data Analyst, you are expected to be proficient in customer service, problem solving, research and documentation, building relationships and working across departments.
Qualifications & experience needed to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better in Computer Science or related field – Master’s Degree desirable
- Master data management in the transportation industry as well as previous experience establishing MDM strategy, policies and practices
- Experience in managing SAP master data such as material master, vendor master, customer master, service master, general ledgers, cost centers, exchange rates, bank master, approval authority, internal orders and equipment records
- Experience with end to end full SAP project life cycle (multiple preferred)
- 5-10 years of SAP experience in an IT analyst or consulting position
- Winshuttle experience and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with other SAP Modules including MM, SRM, PM/EAM preferred
- Working from a functional foundation in Accounts Payable, Miscellaneous Billing, Sourcing, Treasury or other departments
- Define, analyze and deliver master data initiatives in accordance with business and IT priorities
- Collaborate closely with business leadership to ensure continual alignment around the development, maintenance, access, use, security and retention of global master data
- Innovate and implement industry best practices to drive the maximum return on investment
- Demonstrate agility by regularly re-assessing and updating the Data Management strategy, with a long-term view of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business
- Creating/modifying master data such as material master, vendor master, customer maser, service master, general ledgers, cost centers, exchange rates, bank master, approval authority, internal orders, equipment records, tax mile posts and supporting ticket solutions including testing in multiple environments along with all necessary documentation.
- Knowledge of business processes such as sourcing, logistics, inventory management and enterprise asset management processes
- Translate business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing the feasibility and optimization of alternatives while identifying the best choice to support the business
- Participate in the development of cost/benefit analysis
- Develop proof of concepts and demonstrate solutions
Test Engineer W/ Master Data Management (Mdm)
Test Engineer W/ Master Data Management (MDM)
Need Local or Regional&&&F2F
Need GC, GC-EAD, US Citizen on OUR W-2
The primary function of the Test Engineer is to provide meaningful and comprehensive system testing to support various Master Data Management (MDM) program initiatives.
Develop and maintain the detailed test plan, test procedures and test cases
Coordinate the testing cycle with the Business Analyst and Development Teams
Works alongside MDM Development Team in the maintenance of test tools
Works alongside MDM Development in achieving defect resolution via test execution
Required Education and Experience:
Experience as a Test Engineer in an automated testing environment experience.
Experience with establishing comprehensive test practices and methodologies
Experience in developing and maintaining system lifecycle documentation
Experience in writing and manually executing test cases
Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of tasks (e.g., ability to track failed test cases and ensure that the technical resolution is completed and re-tested.
Must possess strong communication and analytical skills
Desired Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field preferred
Experience with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Healthcare Industry
Experience in the following tools:
Business Intelligence reports
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 216 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You
The Master Scheduler will be involved with department activities such as: scheduling, delivery processes and BOM (Bill of Materials) maintenance for existing programs and new product launches. They are responsible for monitoring customer releases and will schedule production lines accordingly which assures the availability of parts, materials and transportation for an uninterrupted flow of materials for production in accordance with “Just-in-time” delivery schedules.
- Process customer releases and monitor changes to releases.
- Develops production schedules for products in the manufacturing facility.
- Coordinate with customer shipping and delivery schedules.
- Work closely with customers, team leaders, Quality Engineers, Logistics personnel, etc. to determine daily production requirements.
- Support new product/program launches.
- Assist with maintaining Bill of Materials.
- Formalizes sales and operations planning data.
- Monitor material inventories, track progress of production and reviews factors that affect schedules.
- Parameters drive inventory levels with manufacturing unit.
- Lead improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have recent experience in an Automotive Manufacturing plant.
- Broad based supply chain management and process development knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- PC software skills and Strong ERP knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent time management skills and customer focus.
Database Developer – Master
Database Developer – Master
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Secret security clearance.
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
The purpose is to for supporting U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) operations. Support will be for Headquarters USSOCOM, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), Service Components, and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), collectively referred in this document as the Special Operations Force (SOF) Enterprise Knowledge Management (KM) program.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
- Analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Design, create, maintain and manage Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), data marts, Operational Data Stores (ODS) Extract Transform Load (ETL) solutions, XML, indexes, T-SQL and data manipulation scripts, stored procedures, views, functions, reports and forms.
- Apply DoD data standards to all software applications and database data elements, ensuring logical data models are fully attributed, normalized, and included in a data dictionary.
- Create data dictionaries for all database efforts that include the following information for each functional data element: the logical data element name, its definition that describes the meaning and the context of the data element in the system, the domain of the data element (the allowable values), the data type, length, and unit of measure.
- Assist in developing SOF Enterprise metadata standards and document all meta tags, where applicable, in an XML Schema (XSD file) and post to the Metadata Registry after being vetted through a configuration management process.
- Provide consulting services and technical support for database creation, modification, testing, administration, monitoring, tuning, backup, and recovery.
- Ensure maximum use of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS) for the integration and delivery of information
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field highly desired
- Must have current CompTIA Security+ certification by contract start
- 8+ years’ direct experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 and successor operating systems.
- MOSS 2010/SharePoint 2013 Portals (including portal design, creating Web Parts, and document libraries).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 to include Sequel Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Sequel Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and Sequel Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio software development applications.
- XML integration, InfoPath, SharePoint services, .NET and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Microsoft CRM and the development of approved solutions in CRM to include workflows and email notifications.
- Permuta DefenseReady (DR), to include the development of workflows, dashboards, form creation etc., within DefenseReady.
- HP/TRIM and/or HP RM for electronics records management. Personnel shall be able to create new file structure in HP TRIM/HP RM, upload files, and create user accounts.
- Accenture Task Management Tool (TMT) to include entering new tasks, routing tasks, closing out tasks, work flow development, account creation/closure.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
Accrue 120 PTO hours per year
We are seeking an Electrical Contractor to help with solar panel installations for our commercial security fences throughout Washington and Oregon!
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL MONTHLY WORK?
Due to extreme growth in these areas, we are seeking contract Master Electricians and/or Licensed Limited Energy Contractors for simple electrical installations throughout Oregon and Washington.
We build electrical security fences and need a contractor to be responsible for the electrical work which includes: pulling the necessary permits and complete the installation of the electronic components of our electric security fencing – which includes installing 12v solar batteries and alarm panels/equipment, NEC compliant wiring and meeting with inspectors. Our equipment is not hooked to any type of utility.
Qualifications absolutely required:
- Must hold a Washington Master Electricians License and/or an Oregon Limited Energy Contractor License
- Must have the ability to travel and cover the entirety of the states of Washington and Oregon as needed
- Must have experience with pulling permits and working with state and local inspectors
- Must have applicable workers’ compensation
- Your income is limited only by your willingness to travel – we are growing and have monthly installation work for someone that is not restricted by travel. Each job takes 2-3 days not including permitting and inspections
- Excellent training program
We are proud to serve as a security partner for 4,000+ customers in 48 states, and earn recognition as SDM Magazine's 2016 Dealer of the Year. For the last 6 years, we have been ranked in the top 30 on the SDM 100 List of Top Security Companies as well as listed as one of the Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies by Inc. We are experiencing unprecedented “exponential” growth!
If you are a talented licensed electrical professional looking to grow your business, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call 800-797-7355 x4101.
Not interested, then help us find a contractor – we will pay a $250 reward if we hire your referral!
Post a Job
Cloud Architect Master
we have an Immediate Opening with our direct client for Cloud Architect Master inWashington, DC
If you feel the below JD Suitable please do send across your Updated resume with your Expected Pay rates to move ahead
Position – Cloud Architect Master
Location – Washington, DC
Duration– Long Term
This position develops the strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support the Cloud Architecture. Candidate will function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments, and must possess the ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. The Candidate will participant in presentations and meetings with customers at all levels including senior management and must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Candidate will plan and lead major technology assignments, with the potential to supervise others in doing so.
- Develop private and hybrid cloud solutions to best meet customer business needs.
- Develop and continually enhance and improve cloud service offerings. Provide architectural expertise, Capture and assess requirements.
- Develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business in accordance with IT strategy and goals including transition to a DevOPS operational model.
- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- 16 years of experience in business process re-engineering experience
- 8 years of experience with IAAS, SAAS, logging, monitoring, and medium to large scale architecture
- 8 years of experience with building, delivering, and managing hybrid cloud environments leveraging services provided by azure (r)
- 8 years of experience with advanced azure networking concepts. Design DMZS, ACLS, availability sets, affinity groups, network performance etc. (r)
- 8 years of experience with application authentication and authorization using azure ad. Designing SSO solutions. (r)
- 8 years of experience with integrations with ad servers, and ADFS (r)
- 8 years of experience with and knowledge of ubuntu/redhat (centos)/aws linux; windows server; lamp; iis; tomcat; chef and puppet. (gth)
- 8 years of experience with familiar with object, block and archive storage e.g. AWS glacier. (gth)
- 8 years familiar with virtual private clouds (vpcs), subnets, routing tables, access control lists (acls), security groups, direct connect, rout 53, dns, an
- 8 years of experience working with vnet, expressroute, traffic managers, vpn gateways
- 8 years of experience with cloud computing, including iaas, paas, saas concepts and articulating these concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of fedramp, ato, and the implications of c&a and sa&a a plus (gth)
- 5 years of experience with building, delivering, and managing hybrid cloud environments leveraging services provided by aws and Microsoft azure ®
- Bachelor’s degree in it or related field or equivalent experience
Total US Experience:
Total Work Experience:
Date of availability to start the project:
Post a Job