Armhole Baster Jumpbasting Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Baster Jumpbasting
Server Side Developer - Master
Server Side Developer – Master
Little Creek, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Secret security clearance
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
The purpose is to for supporting U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) operations. Support will be for Headquarters USSOCOM, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), Service Components, and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), collectively referred in this document as the Special Operations Force (SOF) Enterprise Knowledge Management (KM) program.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
- Analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language.
- Provide a work breakdown structure and schedule with milestones, and includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance checks, and customer acceptance testing
- Perform development work in a non‐production development environment. A pre‐release and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be used to host applications for user testing and evaluation. The Contractor shall provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of a development and staging environment.
- Develops in Visual Basic .Net, C# and the SSOM object model.
- Tests code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality and/or capability is being provided in a particular version of a product that is being delivered. Release notes, manuals and or commenting of code will be provided for all custom development including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
- Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, training guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Provide assistance to the Government for the preparation of training materials to include delivering the user manual, demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field highly desired
- Must have current CompTIA Security+ certification by contract start
- 8+ years’ direct experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 and successor operating systems.
- MOSS 2010/SharePoint 2013 Portals (including portal design, creating Web Parts, and document libraries).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 to include Sequel Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Sequel Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and Sequel Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio software development applications.
- XML integration, InfoPath, SharePoint services, .NET and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Microsoft CRM and the development of approved solutions in CRM to include workflows and email notifications.
- Permuta DefenseReady (DR), to include the development of workflows, dashboards, form creation etc., within DefenseReady.
- HP/TRIM and/or HP RM for electronics records management. Personnel shall be able to create new file structure in HP TRIM/HP RM, upload files, and create user accounts.
- Accenture Task Management Tool (TMT) to include entering new tasks, routing tasks, closing out tasks, work flow development, account creation/closure.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
Accrue 120 PTO hours per year
Test Engineer W/ Master Data Management (Mdm)
Test Engineer W/ Master Data Management (MDM)
Need Local or Regional&&&F2F
Need GC, GC-EAD, US Citizen on OUR W-2
The primary function of the Test Engineer is to provide meaningful and comprehensive system testing to support various Master Data Management (MDM) program initiatives.
Develop and maintain the detailed test plan, test procedures and test cases
Coordinate the testing cycle with the Business Analyst and Development Teams
Works alongside MDM Development Team in the maintenance of test tools
Works alongside MDM Development in achieving defect resolution via test execution
Required Education and Experience:
Experience as a Test Engineer in an automated testing environment experience.
Experience with establishing comprehensive test practices and methodologies
Experience in developing and maintaining system lifecycle documentation
Experience in writing and manually executing test cases
Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of tasks (e.g., ability to track failed test cases and ensure that the technical resolution is completed and re-tested.
Must possess strong communication and analytical skills
Desired Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business administration, software engineering or related field preferred
Experience with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Healthcare Industry
Experience in the following tools:
Business Intelligence reports
Key Business Solutions, Inc|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 216 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:email@example.com || G Talk: satyakeysoft
Notice: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list. Thank You
Clinician- Masters Required
Clinician- Little Rock, AR
Must be a licensed mental health professional in the state of AR.
Requires travel to provide services in the home, community based setting or other appropriate location.
Salary will be very competitive.
Scrum Master Project Manager Needed
- Agile servant leader on 1-3 teams facilitating ceremonies appropriately (eg. sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, project kick-offs, etc).
- Help teams to develop release/sprint goals, estimates, day-to-day tasking, etc. to increase velocity and productivity.
- Experience enough to providing some agile coaching to performers, product owners, managers, etc.
- Engage the business during sprints, Kanban periods, projects, etc. to reduce the amount of rework after the launch of a new product rollout.
- Promote delivery of incremental business value aligned with strategic initiatives to increase community satisfaction of IT Services.
- Challenge team members to provide exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
- Responsible for doing project management jobs as required (scope, deadlines, budget, quality, capacity, resource utilization, metrics, etc). Serve as the central point of contact for all activities related to the project management process.
- Ability to recognize issues and help teams to hold themselves accountable.
- Serve as a champion and source of knowledge to help teams continuously improve in agile maturity, quality, metrics and other key organizational areas.
- Encourage teams to participate in cross-team sharing of efforts, better practices, etc.
- Involve fellow team members in collaborative decisions based upon business feedback.
- Promote a safe environment where teams can communicate their ideas and opinions openly and clearly.
- Encourage team members to look for continuous improvement and innovation opportunities.
- Engage in departmental improvement activities in the creation and monitoring of key process improvement measurements and customer satisfaction.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile practices.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse personality types to promote census-building.
- Ability to coach teams as a servant leader to reach their highest potential.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum terminology and Agile methodology. (Burnup-Burndown, Backlog, Stories, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Scrum Ceremonies to include planning, retrospective, review/demo, grooming, and daily scrum.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Establish clear goals with success metrics and measurements using proven data analysis, data verification and problem solving abilities
- A proven process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional service.
- Customer centric with well-developed business acumen.
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must have a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Effective meeting facilitation and excellent listening and feedback skills.
- Microsoft Office required, VersionOne, TFS, Rally, and JIRA preferred.
- .NET, C++, Java, and SQL preferred.
- Experience leading and organization through transition (waterfall to agile/scrum is best).
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language.
- Ability to provide some technical guidance.
Republic Master Chef Linen - Territory Manager Outside Sales
Outside Sales- Territory Manager Business to Business
San Gabriel Valley Area Territory - (Burbank thru San Gabriel Valley + East LA)
($41,600 a year – Salary + Commission+ Full Benefits)
For 80 years Republic Master Chefs Linen Service has served hospitality and restaurant industries in Southern California. We have earned our reputation for having simply the most professional customer service in textile rentals. We are proud of our role as the best textile service in the southland.
Territory Manager- Outside Sales
This position is responsible for effective carrying out the new business sales effort of Republic Master Chefs, a textile rental service organization focused on hospitality linens.
- Primary responsibility is the development of new customers.
- The Account Executive will be selling uniform and linen service to the hospitality industry.
- This job incorporates cold calling, prospecting and managing a territory as it relates to writing new business.
Our sales team is responsible for the following:
- Develops qualified prospects through cold calling, telemarketing, networking and other opportunities
- Schedules appointments and make presentations
- Consults with prospect to assess needs and develops a proposal for the prospect and Company
- Converts a prospect to a customer. This is typically achieved through the completion and execution of a service agreement and other forms necessary to begin services
- Experience prospecting and cold calling
- Proven sales success in outside sales
- Strong presentation skills
- A Professional manner and appearance
- Exceptional organization and customer service abilities
- Computer literate
- College degree preferred but not required for sales representatives
- Base Salary plus commissions
- 401 (K)
- Defined Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Insurance Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Salary: $41,600.00 /year + generous commission structure
- Outside Sales (B2B): 3 years
- Salary: $41,600.00 /year + generous commission structure
- Required license or certification:
- Good Driving Record
- Bilingual is a plus
Pasadena Sales and Management Hiring Event
168 S Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
Thursday June 8th 2017
6PM - 8PM
$8 Discounted Self Parking @ Hilton (Entire Evening)
Free Street Parking
$ 1.50 Per 1/2 Hour Paseo Coloroado Pubic Parking 1 Block up
Visit JPLTalent.com for more informations
This is a FREE hiring event; however, we do encourage pre-registration to receive up-to-date e-mails.
- At JPL Talent, you are provided an opportunity to meet individually with Fortune 500 industries and their hiring managers.
- Our process provides a professional setting that allows job seekers an opportunity to not only send their resume over but sell their skills and abilities to their company of interest.
- All experienced sales and management professionals, including recent college graduates, are welcome to experience and participate in one of our professional hiring events.
- Start putting your skills to work with one of the nation’s leading companies today.
- Professional Attire is required for all attendees
- Bring 7-10 copies of your resume to hand to the hiring managers
Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, Financial Planner, Technical Sales, Software Sales, Computer Sales, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain Sales, Sales Route Drivers, Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Project Consultants, Operations Manager, Manager-in-Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!
Previous Attending Clients:
Konica Minolta, Ricoh USA, Xerox, YP.com, Valley Yellow Pages, Valpak, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable, Direct TV, American Solar, SolaryCity, Sunrun, Complete Solar, Verengo Solar, Quintiles Pharmacuetical, Oracle, Ortho Mattress, Sit & Sleep, Sears Home Pro, Pacific Home Remodeling, Orkin, Terminix, Twitter, Facebook, UPS, FedEx, Coca Cola, New York Life, Mass Mutual, Combined Insurance, Aflac, Farmers, StateFarm, Unifirst, American Textiles, Medico Linen, Alsco, Cintas, Aramark, Wilmar, Interline Brands, Prudential Overall Supply, Primepay, ADP, Paychex, Worldpay, Transfirst, Meritus Payment, FirstData, Corelogic, Move Inc, Waxie Sanitary, Westlake Financial Services, Aerohive, Southern Wine & Spirits, Gallo Wine, PRP Wine, CH Robinson, Specialty Apparel, Sonitrol Security, ADT, SCI, Bay Alarm, AIG, New Horizons, Armstrong Garden Centers, Dick Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Celluar Sales, So Cal office Tech, BofI Federal, Zillow, Trulia, RW Lynch.
Post a Job
Cloud Architect Master
we have an Immediate Opening with our direct client for Cloud Architect Master inWashington, DC
If you feel the below JD Suitable please do send across your Updated resume with your Expected Pay rates to move ahead
Position – Cloud Architect Master
Location – Washington, DC
Duration– Long Term
This position develops the strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support the Cloud Architecture. Candidate will function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments, and must possess the ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. The Candidate will participant in presentations and meetings with customers at all levels including senior management and must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Candidate will plan and lead major technology assignments, with the potential to supervise others in doing so.
- Develop private and hybrid cloud solutions to best meet customer business needs.
- Develop and continually enhance and improve cloud service offerings. Provide architectural expertise, Capture and assess requirements.
- Develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business in accordance with IT strategy and goals including transition to a DevOPS operational model.
- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- 16 years of experience in business process re-engineering experience
- 8 years of experience with IAAS, SAAS, logging, monitoring, and medium to large scale architecture
- 8 years of experience with building, delivering, and managing hybrid cloud environments leveraging services provided by azure (r)
- 8 years of experience with advanced azure networking concepts. Design DMZS, ACLS, availability sets, affinity groups, network performance etc. (r)
- 8 years of experience with application authentication and authorization using azure ad. Designing SSO solutions. (r)
- 8 years of experience with integrations with ad servers, and ADFS (r)
- 8 years of experience with and knowledge of ubuntu/redhat (centos)/aws linux; windows server; lamp; iis; tomcat; chef and puppet. (gth)
- 8 years of experience with familiar with object, block and archive storage e.g. AWS glacier. (gth)
- 8 years familiar with virtual private clouds (vpcs), subnets, routing tables, access control lists (acls), security groups, direct connect, rout 53, dns, an
- 8 years of experience working with vnet, expressroute, traffic managers, vpn gateways
- 8 years of experience with cloud computing, including iaas, paas, saas concepts and articulating these concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of fedramp, ato, and the implications of c&a and sa&a a plus (gth)
- 5 years of experience with building, delivering, and managing hybrid cloud environments leveraging services provided by aws and Microsoft azure ®
- Bachelor’s degree in it or related field or equivalent experience
Total US Experience:
Total Work Experience:
Date of availability to start the project:
Post a Job
Scrum Master – Secure Products Group - 3613Br
3613BR – Scrum Master – Secure Products Group
Employment Type: Full Time Perm – Experienced
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering
Certifications: Scrum Master certification
Relocation: No Relocation Offered
Visa Sponsorship No
MUST SEE Company Video Link:
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVE)
1. Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering
2. Minimum of 2 years direct experience doing C – C++ embedded software development
3. Minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience leading a team as a Scrum Master for software teams
4. Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
5. Educate the team in Scrum and SAFe practices. Support and enforce the rules of Scrum/SAFe process and other rules that the team has agreed upon
6. Experience with key security concepts such as authentication, authorization, and cryptography
7. Experience in: Network security techniques, secure software development methodologies, and secure protocols
8. Scrum Master certification
9. Excellent English language communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) are essential
Motorola Solutions Overview
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions' innovations, products, and services play essential roles in people's lives.
We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe.
We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible radios and devices.
Motorola Solutions, Inc is reinventing itself to provide smart work group communication solutions by investing in building an enterprise ecosystem for public safety and other vertical markets. As part of this transformation, Motorola Solutions has developed an innovation hub in downtown Chicago to ideate, design, develop and quickly deploy an ecosystem that brings critical information to users in many important markets. We are looking for top professionals to help realize that vision.
We help people be their best in the moments that matter. This is our purpose.
The Secure Products Group is responsible for the development and delivery of software and hardware based security and encryption solutions for Motorola Solutions, servicing both traditional 2-Way Radio Public Safety customers as well as Next-Generation LTE Public Safety customers.
The Secure Products Group is looking for a Scrum Master to work with two or more scrum teams of software engineers which deliver requirements, software components / products / solutions, tools, and tests for for the Assurance and Protection Value Stream organization within Motorola Solutions. Our software teams are working within the Agile framework at the department level, and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) at the Enterprise level.
The Scrum Master will:
- Work with 2-3 scrum teams as Scrum Master
- Help teams self-organize, self-manage, and deliver via effective Agile practices. Help the team meet its goals.
- Educate the team in Scrum and SAFe practices. Support and enforce the rules of Scrum/SAFe process and other rules that the team has agreed upon.
- Provide the environment and lead the team in continuous improvement.
- Lead the removal of impediments.
- Identify and communicate risks within the sprints to key stakeholders.
- Help the team coordinate with other teams, taking a leadership role when needed.
- Communicate status to management as needed.
- Build a high-performing team.
- Facilitate Scrum Team meetings and demos.
· Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering.
· Minimum of 2 years direct experience doing embedded software development.
· Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience as a Scrum Master for software teams.
· Excellent English language communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) are essential.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and schedule individual and group work assignments.
· Ability to work and influence in a very matrixed organization.
· Team focus, dedication, self-motivated, attention to detail and flexibility.
· Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
· Scrum Master certification
· Experience with key security concepts such as authentication, authorization, and cryptography.
· Experience in: Network security techniques, secure software development methodologies, and secure protocols.
Post a Job
Early Literacy Specialist (K-3 Teaching Experience And Bachelors Required, Masters Preferred)
Are you an elementary educator that believes all students deserve a great foundation in literacy regardless of their socio-economic background? Do you have experience implementing balanced literacy best practices in K-3 classrooms? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge and collaborating with fellow teachers? Do you want to grow your own literacy and coaching skillsets while developing other educators?
Yes! Then join Children’s Literacy Initiative (CLI) as a full-time Early Literacy Specialist for the 2017-2018 school year.
CLI’s Early Literacy Specialists (ELSs) are a team of 100+ balanced literacy coaches that provide one-on-one professional development coaching to early elementary (k-3) teachers in Philadelphia public schools. While employees of CLI, ELSs are based out of a Philadelphia public school where they are integral part of their school’s literacy strategy. They facilitate professional development, model teaching best practices, consult on classroom environment, conduct non-evaluative observations and work collaboratively with teachers to implement literacy strategies that enable student achievement.
All ELSs must be a certified teacher with at least 5 years’ experience in a K-3 classroom and be able to pass all required clearances and background. Education Master’s degree preferred.
Other desired qualities:
Experienced yet Open: ELSs are experts in early literacy instruction and have the teaching/implementation experience necessary to recognize and model instructional effectiveness. Yet, they are lifelong learners- open to new ideas and practices presented by CLI and the teachers/administrators we support.
Collaborative: ELSs work with teachers to take a solution-based approach to literacy instruction roadblocks, focusing teachers on past successes and how to expand on them. ELSs show perseverance when faced with challenges and inspire the teachers and students to do the same.
Committed: ELSs know early literacy is essential for later success and that the best way to help students is to support the teachers that have devoted their careers to childhood achievement. They are self-starters that show initiative and are ready to take on a literacy leadership role.
What are some of the best parts about being a CLI Early Literacy Specialist?
- The opportunity to exponentially increase impact on student learning
- The access to ongoing professional development in both literacy and coaching best practices
- The moment a teacher or student makes a break through
CLI is a mission driven organization that is committed to embracing the diverse array of individuals who comprise our team. We draw inspiration for innovation from the children we serve and from educators, administrators, and the work-at-large. Founded over 26 years ago, CLI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides educators with training and coaching in the most effective practices for early literacy instruction for prekindergarten through third grade. CLI’s work has been validated by prestigious organizations and has garnered national attention.
CLI’s proven theory of action shows that when teachers receive the right combination and intensity of training and coaching, they can become exemplary instructors who make an impact in helping children achieve. Our workshops and institutes build teachers’ understanding of literacy and the art and science of teaching children how to read and write. By focusing on professional skills that improve over time and are not lost when administrations, buildings, or curricula change, CLI helps create a sustainable, school-wide culture of literacy that introduces students to the joys of reading, writing, and life-long learning.
Children’s Literacy Initiative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Post a Job
Master Scheduler– VA VHA
Clearance: Public Trust
Master Diesel Technician - Cincinnati
Master Diesel Technician - Cincinnati, OH
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure
In order to be successful, a Master / Senior Tech will have completed a diesel focused technical school program and 6 years of experience in maintenance and repair of commercial trucks, including engine diagnostics. Those without a formal education will have 8 years of said experience. Most will have a valid state A/C certification, at least 2 engine certifications for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel or Paccar Brand MX and a valid CDL. All Master / Senior Tech are expected to furnish a set of hand tools.
- Perform necessary repairs on customer vehicles, lease units and company inventory.
- Install engine, transmissions and other components.
- Diagnose, disassemble, clean, overhaul, repair, rebuild, and adjust clutches, transmissions, differentials and power divide systems, suspension systems, electrical systems, braking systems, fuel systems, cooling systems, steering systems, emissions systems and hydraulic systems.
- Submit and complete technical reports and documentation.
- Troubleshoot fault codes and check engine lights.
- Instruct and guide any Master / Senior Tech that has been assigned to assist them.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a diplomatic and courteous manner in all dealings with customers and fellow employees.
Technical/other training or better in Diesel Technology
Engine Certifications in either Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, or Paccar
Post a Job