Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Operator-2Nd Shift
BaronHR currently has an opportunity for a Machine Operator for an aerospace manufacturer in Bamberg, SC.
Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Length of Assignment: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
The hours are Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am and Friday – Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Job Description Summary
Set up and operates production machines and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Typically works on a variety of machines and is able to recognize problems and deviations independently in accordance with accepted practices and involves others as needed. Is considered a technical expert in their field within the company and is looked to for training others and assistance in solving difficult problems.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks which may include special processes, to ensure machines are running properly. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
--Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Adjusts machine feeds and speeds based on specifications and experience and changes tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification. May require the knowledge and or experience working with up to 9 machines.
--Troubleshoots problems and assists with development of new machining processes.
--Trains and mentors new and/or less experienced operators
--Follows quality testing and inspects parts using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment. Quality testing may require special processes.
--Completes manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
--Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
--All other duties as assigned.
--Over 40 hours is required as scheduled to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications --High School Diploma or equivalent
--AS degree in machine tool technology, engineering, maintenance technician, or equivalent is preferred
--Prefer 3+ years of experience
--Experience with set up reduction and other lean techniques preferred
--Operation & Control
--Mathematics (knowledge of geometric tolerances)
--Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
--Quality Control Analysis
--Basic Computer Skills
--Basic understanding of cutting tools, rake angles, relief angles, clearance, as well as speeds and feeds
Machine Learning Engineer
About the role:
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us transform the construction industry. Our customers are building some of the most amazing construction projects on the planet, and PlanGrid allows them to be radically more efficient.
The Smart Recordset team is at the core of this mission. We’re focused on creating robust, intelligent systems to help our customers unlock the value of their construction data. You’ll work with top-tier colleagues to build flexible solutions that allow our customers to manage this data throughout the lifecycle of their construction projects.
- Be proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Java, C, etc.)
- Have an advanced degree (MS, PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Have a strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, theory basics, etc.)
- Feel at home using a *nix shell and common system utilities (ssh, grep, xargs, tail, ps, etc.)
- Have prior experience within the field of Data Science or Statistics
- Advanced image processing/optimization
- Performance analysis across distributed systems
- Application of complex machine learning pipelines at scale
Other things we value:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the math, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard.
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it provides real value.
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to frame the problem using the best conceptual models.
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision.
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
Machine Operator - 9222247
Must have previous experience (3 years minimum) running a mini-excavator & bobcat/dozer.
Must pass a drug test.
Financial Data Engineer (Python And Machine Learning)
A global asset management firm is seeking a strong python developer and data scientist to support their Quant Portfolios Group.
The position is in the Quant Data Delivery group, part of the Analytics Platform and Delivery team.
The team is a group of financial engineers who develop quantitative models
to determine value, opportunities and risk across all types of
securities and portfolios. They are avid consumers of data and prolific
producers of model results. The group was recently formed to apply modern data-science techniques to improve the
reliability, organization, quantity and quality of the data coming in and out our models. Model data reliability is increasingly important
as these outputs are been used as signals for trade generation.
Develop and implement algorithms that detect anomalies with the data coming in or out of financial models and simulated trades.
Improve the overall platform for monitoring models
Work with portfolio managers and financial engineers to establish
recommendations for model- and trade- code development that would improve their reliability.
Work with the ETL team to improve mechanisms of data ingestion and verification.
Work with technology group to leverage their big data and machine
learning infrastructure to the requirements of the group
The ideal candidate would be very strong python programmer and data
munger. 80% of the role will probably be in those activities. The
candidate should have solid statistics and machine learning
credentials, so s/he could contribute new techniques and algorithms
while collaborating with some of the most accomplished financial
engineers in the world. We believe the role is an ideal opportunity
for a strong developer and data scientist who wants to contribute and
have direct exposure to the quantitative financial world.
Strong academic background from a leading, accredited college or university
Technically-oriented degree preferred (Computer Science, Statistics,
Economics, Mathematics, Physics, IEOR or a related field)
Strong familiarity with python and programming/computer science
Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills
;data manipulation/interpretation skills
Familiarity with machine learning techniques
Strong writing ability and communication skills
Ability to work in a demanding, client-focused environment
Highly attractive compensation package.
Post a Job
VP Of Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, MatLab, etc
- Prior experience leading, managing, and mentoring a team of data scientists
- Ability to juggle a portfolio of projects and prioritize resources accordingly
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics preferred
- You have a desire to work collaboratively and help upskill and support the data community within the firm in order to raise the machine learning competency across the organization.
- Knowledge of most of the following quantitative fields:
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Statistical Analysis & Modeling
- Causal Inference & Program Evaluation
- Text Mining & Natural Language
- Processing, Econometric
- Time Series Analysis,
- Behavioral Economics
- Design of Experiment,
- Mathematical Programming,
- Multi-Objective Optimization,
- Decision Theory,
- Stochastic Optimization,
- Heuristic Algorithms,
- Reinforcement Learning,
- Monte Carlo Simulation,
- Speech Analytics,
- Bayesian Statistics
- Network Science
We are developing a Data Science competency within Labs to help understand, develop and test the data enabled products and services of our future. As such we are seeking both a leader and a do-er that is excited by the opportunity to build a world-class data science team to tackle leading edge opportunities in our businesses.
- Collaborate with incubator team to understand the customer and business needs in order to recommend solutions where a data/machine learning approach may be optimal
- Identify and recommend required data sets
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Develop machine learning models, to be used in prototypes and production products
- Provide insight and analysis to the Labs research function to further the understanding of AI techniques across firm
- Provide guidance to other data groups throughout the firm on best practice and advanced technique learnings
The mission of our Labs team is to catalyze ideas and innovation across the firm. Our teams prototype and pilot new businesses, products and capabilities that continue to distinguish our brand as the best customer experience in the financial services industry.
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Machine Learning Researcher
Our client is a premier investment firm focused on systematic, computer-driven trading strategies.
Role: Machine Learning Researcher
- PhD or PhD candidate in machine learning, computer science, statistics, or a related field
- Superb analytical and quantitative skills, along with a healthy streak of creativity
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Curiosity about financial markets
- Strong scientific programming in Python, R or Matlab
- Empirical, detail-oriented mindset
- Sense of ownership of his/her work, working well both independently and within a small collaborative team
Machine Design Engineer/Projects - WI
Work on exciting and challenging projects in many different industries! Company is able to provide complete control systems and machinery for a wide variety of applications and industries. The Machine Design Engineer will be managing projects as a member of the engineering team responsible for designing and CAD drafting to develop and improve machines, components, processes and procedures.
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar experience
- Great communication skills and ability to work with others
- Solidworks experience is a must have
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with fixture and machine design using SolidWorks
- Experience in project management
- Responsible for designing, drawing and developing processes and procedures to produce customized applications and products to achieve customer’s desired results
- Consult with customers, vendors, applications engineering, sales and assembly to determine the most effective procedure to take projects from concepts to realization
- Assist with the assembly, startup, installation and initial application of end product
- Support sales and application engineering with details, specifications and concepts to support creation of quotations and proposals in the required time frame to meet customer needs and expectations
Production Manager / With CNC Machining
- Direct the enforcement of safety practices and ensure that adequate controls exist to prevent injuries and accidents. Review safety performance and provide corrective actions as appropriate. Work closely with the HSE Engineer and Safety Committee to accomplish a safe working environment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through active promotion of MAC Quality Policy. Assure that departments are following established Policies/Procedures/Work Instructions/etc. Assure that all prescribed records and documents are properly completed and maintained. Review performance and provide corrective actions as appropriate.
- Accomplish 100% on-time delivery through effective planning, prioritizing, and coordinating. Investigate delivery failures to determine root cause and provide effective corrective action.
- Develop long-range planning initiatives for the Production group; this will include continuously evaluating the plant’s resources, capacities, capabilities, expenses, etc. to meet short and long-term growth goals.
- Work closely with the Production Control team to ensure proper production requirements planning. Will monitor production orders and schedules.
- Maintain effective communications with all support groups to ensure that proper attention is given to the manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with team to coordinate resources and prioritize tasks. This is to be accomplished with optimum utilization of resources while meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Develop, review, and revise standard operational and working practices and observe employees to ensure compliance.
- Develop and analyze production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Conduct various skills assessments and performance evaluations for direct reports. Establish employee goals. Assure consistency and progress is accomplished among entire Production group.
- Develop/strengthen Production team through proper training, coaching, and guidance.
- Drive 5S and housekeeping activities to achieve and maintain excellence.
- Ensure participation by all team members in continual improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Assist in planning the operating budget for all areas of accountability.
- Work to build effective rapport with all internal and external groups in order to promote smooth and efficient business.
- Foster a proper working environment through fair, consistent, and respectful treatment of employees. Resolve employee relation issues through effective remediation techniques. Utilize Human Resources team and/or Plant Manager to assist in solving difficult work-related issues.
- Provide leadership to team:
- Work to develop positive attitude on shop floor.
- Work to foster a culture of ownership, passion, loyalty, and a sense of urgency by MAC employees.
- Instill mindset of teamwork and cooperation among team members and other departments.
- Lead by example.
- This position requires previous experience in a machining environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of manufacturing experience, with at least two (2) years in an automotive facility.
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous Managerial responsibility.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions.
- Good math skills.
- Solid computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Strong troubleshooting skills utilizing primary problem-solving techniques (i.e. Pareto Charts, Fishbone Diagrams).