Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Machine Shop Manager
- Upholds Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, and Respect in all work related activities.
- Establishes and monitors production and quality control standards, regarding types, quantities, specifications, and required inventory to meet production/sales goals of the company.
- Supports activities associated with operating, maintaining and improving complex automation, including robotics, CNC, Heat Treat and metal pressing operations.
- Along with the supervisory staff, hire, train, develop, evaluate, counsel and terminate all machining associates as necessary and drive employee ownership of company results.
- Plans, directs and monitors production activities and establishes production priorities for parts. Coordinates work flow through shifts. Confers with supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments. Develops production schedules and estimates associate hour requirements for completion of job assignment. Establishes or adjusts work schedules to meet the needs of customers.Supports company safety initiatives.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment. Revises production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Interprets company policies to associates and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and routings to associates, and assigns duties. Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or associates.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists associates in solving work problems utilizing A3 format when applicable.
- Approves requisitions for materials, Associates, equipment and supplies needed for the department
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, along with a minimum of five years of experience in a machining leadership role and a demonstrated knowledge of lean manufacturing principles. Experience in a union environment is a plus. Prior experience in a high volume, fast paced machine shop with the ability to develop and implement create and implement systems and procedures as they relate to process development and flow.
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with cross functional areas to build great product.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a very dynamic environment – must have flexibility with an ability to focus and prioritize.
- An individual with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work to a timeline.
Virtual Machine Network Engineer
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and creative problem solver interested in working alongside a key client providing technical leadership on a cloud project. Through innovative technical and managerial approaches, you will help your client modernize and consolidate their legacy architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a Senior/Lead skill level
- Minimum education level of MA/MS
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must have a BA/BS with 12+ years of experience to substitute minimum education level
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting LANs, WANs, and AINs
- Ability to maintain network hardware and software and oversee network control center
- Ability to supervise other network support and client server specialists, Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measure
- Experience planning for hardware and communications facilities to develop and implement methodologies for analysis, installation and support of voice communications systems
- Experience of planning new configurations for integration into the network
- Ability to provide leadership/mentorship to junior and mid-level network engineers
- Experience with complex network designs encompassing multiple technologies within a single network
- Knowledge of the performance characteristics of the systems being added to the network and the specifications for network interfaces to insure effective integration and optimal network performance
- Knowledge of INFOSEC and COMSEC
Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Post a Job
2Nd Shift (Evening Shift) - Machine Operator Level 2
4:00 pm – 2:00 am Mon. – Thurs.
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed during peak seasons.
Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
Ensure labor is used efficiently
Ensure product meets the quality standards
Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
Timely execution of assigned tasks
Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
Drive continuous improvement
Any other project as assigned by management
Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
3+ years job related production experience
Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
Leadership and team building skills
Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
WorkKeys Assessment TestingEducation:
High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired
Post a Job
Machine Learning And Analytics Developer / Software Engineer 3 (Ts/Sci W/Poly)
Machine Learning and Analytics Developer / Software Engineer 3, needed to support a new task on an existing project in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- 11 years of experience
- W/BS 7 years of experience
- W/MS 5 years of experience
· 11+ years in software development and maintenance (i.e. software requirements analysis, software design including object oriented analysis and design, coding, testing, documentation, configuration management, user training, deployment, and lifecycle maintenance).
· Documented formal training on the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Mdel Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) Software model or documented experience working on projects and applied some portions of this model.
· Documented formal training on DoD standards for software testing and documentation or documented experience working on projects that applied these standards.
· Experience in software engineering technologies and methodologies.
· Active TS/SCI + Full-Scope Poly
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C, Python, or Scala
· Strong problem solving skills; adaptability, proactivity and willingness to take ownership and deal with ambiguity
· Strong verbal and written communication skills - with both technical and non-technical individual
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience working with large scale complex distributed systems
· Experience with machine learning / intelligence, deep learning, neural networks, statistical classification, and related techniques.
· Experience building web services, tools, frameworks and test automation
· Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
· Ability to pick up new technologies, quickly review and integrate new technologies
· Designing and developing multi-tier Java web applications
· Developing and validating user and system requirements, writing design documents, test plans and test results, and assessing architecture and current hardware limitations and recommending solutions.
· Designing and developing softare and/or multi-tier web applications using programming languages to include: Java/Java EE, Swing, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JUnit, C, C++, C#, .NET, Java Script, ColdFusion, and Adobe Flex development tools.
· Ability to develop and/or maintain software capabilities using C/C++ software development environment; Windows operating system internals, computer security, Win32 programming, Windows kernel programming, x86 assembly programming, COM programming, .NET programming, network programming (sockets), and software reverse engineering.
· Knowledge in using SQL or PL/SQL to access Oracle, MySQL, or SQL Server databases.
Researching, selecting, and integrating, software frameworks (e.g. Ozone Widgets, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, and JUnit)
· Ability to assist others in the use of Java APIs such as JDBC, JPA, and EJB.
· Ability to apply advanced principles, theories and concepts, such as Object Relational Mapping (ORM),
· Dependency Injection (DI), and Domain Driven Design.
· Ability to contribute to database design and to generate SQL queries and stored procedures
· Ability to apply earned value techniques to software development, test, and mainenance efforts.
· Working knowledge of and ability to asist others in the use of software engineering tools tp support process improvement to include ClearCase/ClearQuest, MS Project/Primavera, Subversion, Doors, Mecurial and Minitab
· 6+ years in network analysis (data and protocols) and TCP/IP and UDP protocols.
· 6+ years malware analysis and mitigation techniques
· Experience working with Scrum or other agile software development processes
· Ability to utilize Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, the Windows Driver Development Kit, IdaPro, Windbg, SoftIce, OllyDbg, VMWare, and Subversion to develop and amintain software capabilities
Experience developing network capabilities using U123/U127, SOTF, Packet Capture, and Protocol Processing
· Working knowledge of and ability to implement IPv6 protocols
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Post a Job
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Learning Research Scientist
Work with other members of the Machine Vision Applications DL LABS team to develop novel machine learning - based methods for industrial inspection applications.
Create new Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms for part inspection (defect detection), and object recognition and localization.
test with datasets
refine the algorithm
turn into a usable system (with help from other team members / software engineers)
Minimum Education and Work Requirements:
5-7 years of experience in Development of Machine Learning / Deep Learning systems, preferably for Computer Vision applications such as object recognition
Proficient use of C/C++
Expert level knowledge of Computer Vision (object recognition), Machine Learning, Deep Learning
Strong mathematical and analytical skills. Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python, good software design skills
PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or Deep Learning
3446 Machine Learning Engineer
Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Type: Full Time
Post a Job
Machine Repair (Industrial Equipment Maintenance)
We are currently seeking candidates for a permanent, direct hire, union position with excellent benefits in a manufacturing environment. This position is for Maintenance and Repair of Industrial Equipment.
Software and PLC experience is NOT required, but candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience with preventative & predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair. Specific experience with CNC and Machining equipment is preferred.
Please forward resumes to KenSmith@SmithStaff.net.
Post a Job
Software Development Engineer, Machine Learning
Our client partners with top broadcasters around the world to deliver high-quality, live sporting and eSports events for cable “cord-cutters” while also powering traditional TV channels. If you viewed any of the past several Olympics, SuperBowls, EPL soccer matches, NASCAR races, PGA tournaments, BlizzCon, eLeauge, or other large-scale live events online, you’ve witnessed firsthand how our client is powering next generation Internet broadcasting.
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead the development of recommendation and personalization services for mobile sports video applications. This is a small, independent team that values great work and hustle. They build quickly and improve continuously. Our client's application will be highly visible work that will be a great addition to your career portfolio.
- Design and build services to analyze application user analytics, explicit user personalization choices and user likes/dislikes to make content recommendations for mobile applications in real time
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit the Google Cloud environment
- Collect and synthesize system requirements from product management and the engineering team
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Deliver quickly, regularly and iteratively with the rest of the engineering team in an agile process
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with classification, pattern matching, recommendation systems or similar
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Go, Python, or Java
- Highly motivated to deliver working software in a short time window and to improve the system continuously over time.
- Desire to engage with and further our collaborative culture.
- MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Real-world job experience in building recommendation and/or personalization systems
- Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques such as collaborative filtering
- Solid knowledge of machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Familiarity with the Google Cloud Platform and the Go language