Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
Feller Buncher Operator
Feller buncher operator komatsu 445 l
Machine Tool Builder, Machine Tool Electrician, Machine Tool Pipefitte
Looking for individuals with Machine tool experience as a Builder, Pipe-fitter or Electrician for various locations across the lower part of lower Michigan. Please do not apply with out a FULL resume. I will not consider applicants that do not submit a FULL resume.
installation of automation machinery.
Converting Machine Operators - 2Nd Shift / Machine Operator
Rewind Operator – 2nd Shift
Inspect and perforate and rewind each job for quality and compliance to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and
Perform diversified manual and mechanical duties to set up and operate rewinding machinery. Duties include: machine set up, rewinding of product, recording productivity, and other similar duties pertaining to the operation of rewind machinery.
Set up rewind equipment. Read job sheet to determine product specifications. Install shafts onto rolls and load and align rolls. Web product through machine. Set and adjust cutters to obtain required specifications for trim and web width. Obtain set up approval from appropriate supervisory personnel.
Running machine up to optimal operating speed for the product being run. Monitor operation to ensure web is wrinkle free, making any required adjustments. Adjust feed speeds, tension and pressure settings, etc. to maintain proper web tension. Wind product to specified lengths. Unload finished rolls and place onto pallets for shipping, or stage for material handler pick up. Take product sample from each finished roll to check and verify specifications, and properly identify for supervisor review.
- Responsible for working safely and maintaining a safe work environment; following all plant and department specific safety rules, procedures, policies and programs; attending required training; identifying and reporting hazards; wearing all required personal protective equipment for all plant, department, and task specific requirements; and is accountable for self as well as co-workers safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience: Previous experience as a machine operator is a plus.
Physical Demands: An individual must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including , manual dexterity in the use of ordinary hand tools, and the physical ability to lift various weights and to work on or around machinery bending, stooping, and standing for long periods of time. In addition, individuals must be able to reach above shoulders and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We strive to differentiate ourselves through private label and customization expertise. With one of the most flexible and advanced manufacturing operations in the industry, we are able to custom blend and private label products with the most extensive formula and packaging options, smallest minimums, highest-quality graphics, and fastest turnaround. The Athea Packaging division brings focused innovations to the contract packaging and OEM markets.
We remain steadfast in our belief in the importance of service and quality. Many of our employees whom our customers talk with daily, and many of our employees building our customers products, have been with us for over ten, twenty, and even thirty years. It is their dedication to our business and industry that allows us to deliver the quality and service that Athea has become known for.
Athea manufactures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator – Auto component manufacturer seeks 5Machine Operators / Wheelabrator Operators to work in Savanna, IL.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $13 an hour. Plus, you will be eligible for a benefits package upon direct hire by the company! The facility has an employee lunchroom that has a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines for your use.
To be considered, you should have a high school diploma or a GED and:
· Have prior wheelabrator operating experience.
· Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
· Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you are a skilled machine operator looking for a wonderful career opportunity at an established firm, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information, to:
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Machine Helper/ Machine Operator
Title: Machine operator
10pm to 6.30am (will soon change to 12 hours 3 days on 3 days off) Training on first shift for first two weeks.
· Assist machine operator where assigned
· Communicate with operator in all aspects
· Work and think safety at all time
· All duties as assigned by management
· Strong safety and attendance record
· Mechanical aptitude
· Support extrusion department in various tasks such as set up, quality check, roll removal
· Maintain AIB standards
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA. Responsibilities: (Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties): + Deburring + Bead Blasting + Hand Sanding + Polishing + Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools + Moving chip bins from area to another Requirements: + Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Machine Operator – Machine Shop Experience - 1St And 2Nd Shift
This is a 2nd shift Floater position, Over time you will learn to run different machines and advance in the company. You must have some experience and exposure to a machine ship.
A great cable manufacturing company in the city of Carson has an immediate need for Machine Operators. Three to four openings.
Contract to hire – With full Medical and Dental upon being hired by the company, after the evaluation period.
$12 to $14/hr start. D.O.E.
Job functions and requirements include:
· Cable machine operator to twists large wires
· Braider or Braiding machine operator
· Floaters (individual assists with multiple task on the floor, i.e., stripping wire, rewinding, QC, etc.)
· Eye for detail to ensure meet production demands
· Read blue prints, job orders/cards
· Follow instructions
· Able to meet deadlines
· Previous experience with cable machines is a huge plus.
· Operate and set up a plus
· Machine shop experiences required.
· Must own steel toed shoes.
Any 2nd shift job must be able to train on 1st shift, all training is conducted for 3-6 weeks on the first shift for all applicants must be able to the morning shift for the beginning of this job and then transition to the 2nd shift.
Express Employment Professionals * 22805 Hawthorne Blvd. * Torrance, CA 90505
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Machine Operator / Fabrication Machine Operator
Plastics Manufacturing company is currently searching for a hard working, enthusiastic, quality minded person to join our team.
Primary job description: General Fabrication/Machine Operator
Duties of the position may include :
1. Die cutting, radius cornering, grommet application, etc...
2. Trimming/cleaning/packaging of various products.
3. Inventory maintenance of related supplies.
4. Operating of related machinery.
Ideal candidate should be detail orientated, have good manual dexterity, able to multitask, and remain focused. Candidate must read and write English, have good penmanship, be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, and able to lift and carry 50lbs.
This is an entry level position. We will train the right self motivated, quality-minded candidate.
RELIABLITY IS A MUST!
Benefits: Weekends off, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision after 90 days and matching 401(k) plan.
Please respond with resume & job history