Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
Feller Buncher Operator
Feller buncher operator komatsu 445 l
Foam Machine Operators
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Duplicating Machine Operator
Machine Tool Electrician
Machine Design Engineer
Machine Design Engineer for a manufacturer of custom equipment including assembly lives, robotic cells, and special purposes.
The Company services several industries including metal working, plastic molding, assembly, food, health care, etc. The Company is located in Columbia, SC. MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
A) Design of highly varied types of mechanical systems, including fixtures, machining, assembly, part feeding, handling, welding, dispensing, testing, measuring, etc. utilized in automated equipment for a wide range of manufacturing customers. B) Production of detailed drawings and specification of purchased parts, development of the Bill of Material C) Analysis of mechanical systems, including Finite Element analysis for structural, fatigue, thermal, vibration, and acoustics. D) Interfacing with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
E) Leading with assembly, testing and onsite startup F) Pneumatics and servo controlled assembly design G) Design/programming of control systems for automated equipment, including work with PLC's, servo motion, robotics, machine vision, etc. H) Concept development based on customer specification. Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
QUALIFICATIONS: A) Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering B) Excellent interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and in team environments C) Candidate should be experienced with solid modeling software. SolidWorks is preferred. D) Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
E) Excellent verbal and written communication skills; F) Proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Word G) Ideally 4+ years of machine design experience combined with 2+ years of manufacturing engineering experience. Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident. This is a direct (vs temporary or contract) position, with a competitive benefits package.
Post a Job
Machine Learning Researcher
Our client is a premier investment firm focused on systematic, computer-driven trading strategies.
Role: Machine Learning Researcher
- PhD or PhD candidate in machine learning, computer science, statistics, or a related field
- Superb analytical and quantitative skills, along with a healthy streak of creativity
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Curiosity about financial markets
- Strong scientific programming in Python, R or Matlab
- Empirical, detail-oriented mindset
- Sense of ownership of his/her work, working well both independently and within a small collaborative team
Machine Tool Builder
- Manufacture, fit and assemble a variety of machines, assemblies, and sub-assemblies per specifications and tolerances determined by engineering drawings.
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to the machine as needed.
- Prep parts for paint when needed.
- Assemble parts orders.
- Break down machines for shipping.
- Load trucks with finished product.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical machine build experience
- Welding experience
- Hilo experience
· Company Paid Vacation
· Company Paid Holiday
· Option to participate in 401 K
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Post a Job
Machine Learning Engineer
About the role:
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help us transform the construction industry. Our customers are building some of the most amazing construction projects on the planet, and PlanGrid allows them to be radically more efficient.
The Smart Recordset team is at the core of this mission. We’re focused on creating robust, intelligent systems to help our customers unlock the value of their construction data. You’ll work with top-tier colleagues to build flexible solutions that allow our customers to manage this data throughout the lifecycle of their construction projects.
- Be proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Java, C, etc.)
- Have an advanced degree (MS, PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Have a strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, theory basics, etc.)
- Feel at home using a *nix shell and common system utilities (ssh, grep, xargs, tail, ps, etc.)
- Have prior experience within the field of Data Science or Statistics
- Advanced image processing/optimization
- Performance analysis across distributed systems
- Application of complex machine learning pipelines at scale
Other things we value:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the math, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard.
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it provides real value.
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to frame the problem using the best conceptual models.
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision.
PlanGrid solves a major problem for a 7,000 year old industry. Construction data is shackled in legacy, paper blueprints that are clunky, heavy to carry, and result in enormous rework costs totaling $9 billion per year for the industry due to working from outdated plans.
PlanGrid was built by builders, for builders. We’re spearheading the industry’s transformation to the cloud and digitization by arming construction workers with the best productivity tools. Contractors, owners, designers, and architects worldwide maximize PlanGrid to finish their projects on time and under budget. PlanGrid currently stores over 50 million blueprints, making us the largest digital blueprint repository in the world. We emerged from Y Combinator in 2012, and have secured over $62 million in funding from world-renowned organizations and individuals including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Catered lunches
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
- Office is wheelchair accessible
Machine Learning Engineer
We’ll trust you to
- Identify and formulate various challenges in AML and KYC domains as Machine Learning (ML) problems.
- Design, develop, and validated proposed ML solutions.
- Deploy these solutions on a large scale where performance and maintainability are critical.
- Stay abreast of latest advances and best practices in academia and industry.
You’ll need to have
- 2+ years of industry experience in IR (Information Retrieval) / ML / NLP (Natural - Language Processing) domain.
- 2+ years of experience programming in java or python.
- PhD or Masters degree in IR / ML / NLP domain or Bachelors degree with at least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
We’d love to see
- Publications in top-tier conferences or journals.
- Experience with Big data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Experience with Deep learning.
- Understanding of AML or KYC.
Financial Data Engineer (Python And Machine Learning)
A global asset management firm is seeking a strong python developer and data scientist to support their Quant Portfolios Group.
The position is in the Quant Data Delivery group, part of the Analytics Platform and Delivery team.
The team is a group of financial engineers who develop quantitative models
to determine value, opportunities and risk across all types of
securities and portfolios. They are avid consumers of data and prolific
producers of model results. The group was recently formed to apply modern data-science techniques to improve the
reliability, organization, quantity and quality of the data coming in and out our models. Model data reliability is increasingly important
as these outputs are been used as signals for trade generation.
Develop and implement algorithms that detect anomalies with the data coming in or out of financial models and simulated trades.
Improve the overall platform for monitoring models
Work with portfolio managers and financial engineers to establish
recommendations for model- and trade- code development that would improve their reliability.
Work with the ETL team to improve mechanisms of data ingestion and verification.
Work with technology group to leverage their big data and machine
learning infrastructure to the requirements of the group
The ideal candidate would be very strong python programmer and data
munger. 80% of the role will probably be in those activities. The
candidate should have solid statistics and machine learning
credentials, so s/he could contribute new techniques and algorithms
while collaborating with some of the most accomplished financial
engineers in the world. We believe the role is an ideal opportunity
for a strong developer and data scientist who wants to contribute and
have direct exposure to the quantitative financial world.
Strong academic background from a leading, accredited college or university
Technically-oriented degree preferred (Computer Science, Statistics,
Economics, Mathematics, Physics, IEOR or a related field)
Strong familiarity with python and programming/computer science
Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills
;data manipulation/interpretation skills
Familiarity with machine learning techniques
Strong writing ability and communication skills
Ability to work in a demanding, client-focused environment
Highly attractive compensation package.
Post a Job