Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
Do you love challenging, hands-on work that lets you learn about, operate, repair and maintain machines? Do you enjoy active work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on manufacturing processes? If so, we think our team would be a great fit for you! In the position of machine operator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining client partnerships, ensuring customer satisfaction with our products and helping our company meet its production targets. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse array of machines and become part of a knowledgeable and supportive team. This position offers plenty of opportunities for you to grow within an industry-leading company.
- Learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality and productivity.
- Become aware of potential workplace hazards such as broken or malfunctioning machines and strive to ensure safety of self and others by reporting any hazards immediately.
- Communicate clearly with teammates and supervisors regarding all aspects of the job. Report problems that arise with machines, materials or personnel. Offer solutions where possible within the scope of the duties of the job. Provide complete, accurate documentation when required.
- Learn and uphold company standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and optimize work efficiency. Strive to achieve company-specified production targets.
- Keep workspace clean and organized to maximize safety and productivity. Offer suggestions for workspace improvement if needed.
- Operate diverse machines related to the manufacturing process.
- Stay up to date on and closely observe assembly and maintenance instructions. Be proactive about acquiring and maintaining any necessary certifications required for the position.
- Inspect equipment, perform maintenance and repairs, and recommend and follow up on machine adjustments to improve performance.
- Strong commitment and ability to follow safety rules and procedures and utilize safety equipment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and lift or push weights up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility in terms of shift scheduling, including scheduling for overtime and holiday shifts
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Virtual Machine Distribution Operations Specialist
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and creative problem solver interested in working alongside a key client providing technical leadership on a cloud project. Through innovative technical and managerial approaches, you will help your client modernize and consolidate their legacy architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a Senior/Lead skill level
- Minimum education level of MA/MS
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must have a BA/BS with 12+ years of experience to substitute minimum education level
- Knowledge and ability to review, develop, modify, test procedures and systems requirements to book requirements directly supporting DoD Enterprise infrastructure and info structure IT goals and projects
- Ability to train internal and external customers regarding procedures/processes and software applications
- Experience of conducting internal audits and development/review of corrective action plans
- Ability to negotiate supplier agreements and service contracts
- Knowledge of capital procurement processes
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities as the lead on process improvement teams
- Ability to coordinate workflow and material movement to meet program and customer delivery requirements
Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Use this job description
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Use this job description
2Nd Shift (Evening Shift) - Machine Operator Level 2
4:00 pm – 2:00 am Mon. – Thurs.
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed during peak seasons.
Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
Ensure labor is used efficiently
Ensure product meets the quality standards
Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
Timely execution of assigned tasks
Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
Drive continuous improvement
Any other project as assigned by management
Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
3+ years job related production experience
Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
Leadership and team building skills
Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
WorkKeys Assessment TestingEducation:
High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired
Use this job description
Machine Learning Data Scientist
Small company with startup-like culture was acquired by a leading healthcare organization, who has provided strong resources but remained hands-off. They're looking to hire two machine learning data scientists, one senior-level experienced, the other more junior. Great opportunity to own projects within healthcare analytics space and be part of a meaningful mission, while working on cool technical problems.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- MS or PhD in CS, Math, Statistics etc.
- Good Python programming chops
- Background in statistics and machine learning
- Good communicator, able to take on a project and own it without too much supervision
- Expertise, Experience. My technical background (BSEE from RPI, MSEE from Northeastern, and computer engineering work experience) and three-decade recruiting track record means you will be represented by someone who understands what you do, who’s excited about computer science and programming, and knows how to leverage that understanding to create desirable new opportunities for you.
- Reputation. Over 60 LinkedIn recommendations (see my profile here) attest to my integrity, honesty, skill, and effectiveness.
- Large Network. I’ve built a broad and deep network with CEOs, VPs of Engineering, CTOs, heads of HR, and VCs. I can use this network to open doors for you at growing companies. I have personally placed, or been involved with placing, several thousand software engineers over my career. I can help you improve your resume, prepare you for interviews, and help you negotiate a strong offer.
- No Pressure. I don’t like when a salesperson pressures me with aggressive tactics, and I’m sure you don’t want that from a recruiter. You’re a professional, so am I, and my approach reflects that philosophy. I’m a good listener and like to do business openly and transparently.
- Discretion, Professionalism, Respect. I never forget that this is your job search, and your life. I’ll help you reach whatever career goals you have. We go at whatever pace you want. Furthermore, I will NEVER submit your resume to any company without prior discussion and buy-in from you.
Phil Hurd, Oculus Search Partners LLC
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.oculussearch.com to learn more and see many interesting job opportunities
Use this job description
Machine Learning Product Owner
Our client is looking for a Machine Learning expert to join their Waltham, MA team as Product Owner.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible in providing direction in road map & strategic efforts for the lifecycle of the product, while representing the product in demos & progress with key stake holders.
· Managing and prioritizing backlog based on stakeholder & customer feedback
· Working with Architects on gathering business and technical requirements
· Responsible for decomposing backlog into user stories and wireframes
· Responsible for working daily with development team on requirements
· Understand business requirements to technical mapping
· Understand technical requirements to business requirements
To be successful, you’ll need:
· Experience developing systems level requirements for IoT solutions
· A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
· Advanced problem solving skills
· Ability to work seamlessly across multiple programming languages
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
· 5+ years of hands-on contribution in Software Engineering or related field
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience with advanced IoT technologies
· Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
· Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
Local candidates preferred, but will consider relocation assistance for top talent currently living in the U.S.
Use this job description
Machine Builder - 2Nd Shift
JOB DESCRIPTION: Complete machine assembly, quality testing and other miscellaneous functions as required.
- Manufacture, fit and assemble a variety of machines, assemblies, and sub-assemblies per specifications and tolerances determined by engineering drawings.
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to the machine as needed.
- Prep parts for paint when needed.
- Assemble parts orders.
- Break down machines for shipping.
- Load trucks with finished product.
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
High Speed Machine Operators
The Operator makes certain the W&D Inserter is set-up and running at optimal efficiency and productivity per the job specifications, including; ensuring operational, safety and housekeeping procedures and practices are in place and followed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sets up machine per individual job instructions;
- Runs machine at optimal speed, established by job instructions and meets production standards;
- Performs adjustments on machine to ensure optimal productivity;
- Loads components onto machine per job instructions;
- Performs regular quality checks on all components and finished packages to ensure quality standards are met;
- Recalibrates and cleans the equipment as required;
- Communicates job status and production concerns/issues during shift transition to ensure optimal productivity for following shift;
- Ensures end product meets quality standards identified in job instructions;
- Notifies Lead Operator of component quality issues;
- Works with Lead Operator and Assistant Operator to resolve quality concerns;
- Performs regular quality checks during production of a job;
- Communicates maintenance concerns/issues to supervisors and maintenance staff;
- Ensures safety practices are followed;
- Performs stretching exercises, prior to beginning of shift;
- Wears appropriate personal protective gear, if necessary;
- Uses company provided tools and resources to ensure optimal ergonomics;
- Ensures stock staging area is kept organized;
- Ensures equipment area is kept clean and components are in staging area;
- Ensures component boxes and mail trays are out of workflow area:
- Sweeps floor, as necessary;
- Cleans equipment as required;
- Completes appropriate production and time reports, as assigned;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent is required, minimum of six months experience as a W&D Inserter Operator Assistant or 2 years experience running production equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job;
- bending, stooping, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time, moving up to 15 pounds regularly and lifting up to 45 pounds intermittently;
- Ability to read and interpret job instructions;
- Ability to work with computerized systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends;
- Ability to monitor production equipment for speed and quality;
- Ability to recognize sequential order;
- Knowledge of mechanical operations of equipment;
- Knowledge of production processes;
- Knowledge of computers;
- Basic knowledge of postal guidelines for sorted mail;
- Skill in operating equipment;
- Mechanical aptitude;
Machine Design Engineer - WI
Grow your career working for a successful and growing systems integrator with multiple offices in WI. We are able to provide complete control systems and machinery for a wide variety of applications and industries. The Machine Design Engineer will be a member of the engineering team responsible for designing and CAD drafting to develop and improve machines, components, processes and procedures. Work on exciting and challenging project in diverse industries!
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or similar experience
- Great communication skills and ability to work with others
- Solidworks experience is a must have
- At least 5 years of experience with fixture and machine design
- Responsible for designing, drawing and developing processes and procedures to produce customized applications and products to achieve customer’s desired results
- Consult with customers, vendors, applications engineering, sales and assembly to determine the most effective procedure to take projects from concepts to realization
- Assist with the assembly, startup, installation and initial application of end product
- Support sales and application engineering with details, specifications and concepts to support creation of quotations and proposals in the required time frame to meet customer needs and expectations