Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Feller Handstitching Machine
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
Machine learning is core to our mission of building the best jobs product in the world. As a Lead Engineer, you will work with engineers and data scientists to build state of the art algorithms for optimizing job search and user experience. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of machine learning techniques and experience implementing those models at large scale in real world applications.
Work with the team of engineers and data scientists to improve relevance ranking for job listings within search
Define, research and implement entity recognition and query understanding features to optimize the search experience
Create personalized recommender systems for various types of content, such as jobs, salaries and employers
Define and implement entity extraction from our multi-lingual job data-setLead innovative ideas for solving challenges in job search domain
Be the thought-leader for how we could use data and predictive algorithms to increase user engagement and search revenue
5+ years of experience applying machine learning solutions to solve business problems. Hands-on experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms for regression, classification, and clustering
Hands-on experience analyzing large data sets, using Hadoop, Spark or related technologies
Hands-on experience using structured and unstructured data.Strong engineering experience in Java, C, or C++.Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.Familiar with search (information retrieval, NLP, Solr/ Lucene)Familiar with classical statistics and time series analysis
Excellent written and verbal communication skillsM.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
Why Glassdoor?Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 85% dependent coverage
Equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs
Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Post a Job
2Nd Shift (Evening Shift) - Machine Operator Level 2
4:00 pm – 2:00 am Mon. – Thurs.
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed during peak seasons.
Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
Ensure labor is used efficiently
Ensure product meets the quality standards
Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
Timely execution of assigned tasks
Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
Drive continuous improvement
Any other project as assigned by management
Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
3+ years job related production experience
Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
Leadership and team building skills
Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
WorkKeys Assessment TestingEducation:
High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired
Post a Job
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Cloud-Based Machine Learning Developer
We are looking for an energetic Machine Learning Developer in New York City that is interested in working in a dynamic and FUN environment. This is a long term opportunity for a mid- to senior-level developer. You will have a chance to use some of the newest, cutting edge technologies, while working within an exciting fast-paced environment.
- AWS Cloud experience: including reading and writing to S3, EC2 instance configuration
- Deep understanding of map-reduce
- Any of: Machine Learning / Hadoop / Apache Spark / TensorFlow / R / Python
- Strong preference for a mathematics/statistics background
- Strong preference for someone who has built a recommendation engine, fraud detection, stock picking, or other machine learning platform
- Main programming language can be Python or Java.
- Working experience with Enterprise level development teams in an Agile development environment
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently, tackling complex problems
- Ability build relationships with stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Be accountable to yourself and team for quality regular delivery of features
- Be able to overcome roadblocks and let nothing stand in your way from delivery
- Able to articulate technical concepts in as non-technical a manner as possible without distorting the message
- Able to handle working with ambiguity and demonstrates capacity to create clarity
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Able to learn new technologies and apply them quickly
- Cross-functional problem solver
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
Post a Job
Machine Operator - 9222247
Must have previous experience (3 years minimum) running a mini-excavator & bobcat/dozer.
Must pass a drug test.
Machine Tool Electrician
- Install electrical wiring and assemble components according to blueprints and electrical diagrams.
- Layout diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
- Drill and tap holes in specified locations for mounting control units using and tools, drill press and other applicable tools.
- Attaches breakers, relays, contactors, bus bars, transformers, insulators, regulator cabinets, meters, plugging devices and fuse blocks to mounting holes with bolts and screws using wrenches, screwdrivers, and nut runners.
- Cut, strip, bend and form wireable conduit pipe and tubing used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies.
- Connect color coded wires, solder connectors and crimp to wire ends.
- Break down machines for shipping
- Responsible for the electrical breakdown of the equipment.
- View electrical blueprints for jobs.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Electrical machine tool wiring experience
- Electrical panel build & wire experience
- Hilo experience
Machine Operator-2Nd Shift
BaronHR currently has an opportunity for a Machine Operator for an aerospace manufacturer in Bamberg, SC.
Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Length of Assignment: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
The hours are Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am and Friday – Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Job Description Summary
Set up and operates production machines and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Typically works on a variety of machines and is able to recognize problems and deviations independently in accordance with accepted practices and involves others as needed. Is considered a technical expert in their field within the company and is looked to for training others and assistance in solving difficult problems.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks which may include special processes, to ensure machines are running properly. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
--Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Adjusts machine feeds and speeds based on specifications and experience and changes tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification. May require the knowledge and or experience working with up to 9 machines.
--Troubleshoots problems and assists with development of new machining processes.
--Trains and mentors new and/or less experienced operators
--Follows quality testing and inspects parts using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment. Quality testing may require special processes.
--Completes manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
--Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
--All other duties as assigned.
--Over 40 hours is required as scheduled to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications --High School Diploma or equivalent
--AS degree in machine tool technology, engineering, maintenance technician, or equivalent is preferred
--Prefer 3+ years of experience
--Experience with set up reduction and other lean techniques preferred
--Operation & Control
--Mathematics (knowledge of geometric tolerances)
--Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
--Quality Control Analysis
--Basic Computer Skills
--Basic understanding of cutting tools, rake angles, relief angles, clearance, as well as speeds and feeds
Watson Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
This is your chance to work on IBM Watson's cognitive computing platform. Join IBM in creating business platform integrating artificial intelligence and machine learning into everyday decision making. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. IBM Watson is now looking for talent to usher in the next era of cognitive computing. Embark on the journey with us at IBM Watson.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest on both practical and fundamental research on text mining and natural language understanding especially with regard to entity extraction and document classification. The focus is to study and design novel approaches for learning representations from textual data to enhance information discovery and improve human decision making. Implementation skills and the ability to create early-stage prototypes are also desirable.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
Common Essential Duties &
- Develop and implement novel text mining and natural language processing/understanding algorithms for a variety of real world applications
- Participate and lead some of our groups research efforts
- Generate creative solutions
Expertise in text mining (probabilistic topic model, ontology learning, semantic similarity, etc.)
Expertise in natural language processing/understanding (word representation, relation extraction, semantic parsing, etc.)
Excellent background in machine learning (clustering, neural network, regression, classification, etc.)
Proficiency in a neural network library (e.g., TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch…) is a plus
Experience in deep learning on NLP/NLU is a big plus
Post a Job
Machine Shop Mgr / CNC Programmer
Machine Shop Mgr / CNC Programmer
Come join a very successful (35+ years) privately held manufacturing business with no debt that is in a sustained growth mode. They are the DOMINANT player in their sector domestically and internationally.
If you are a strong CNC Programmer / Machinist / Team Leader who is ready to take on the next level of challenge, we want to talk to you.
- Work with and support Production Leadership, General Manager, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering to ensure Production flows.
- Strategic member of new product development and quote processes
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve CNC set-up documentation, process methods, inspection plans and other relevant info.
- Understand and leverage equipment capability for material usage and productivity.
- Lead, Participate and Drive Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Train, Teach, Coach CNC team and others in the business.
- Deep background as CNC machinist, programmer and team leader
- R&D / Product Development experience is a must
- includes Process Development
- Engineered to Order part design (supporting Product Engineering)
- Production support experience:
- Troubleshooting, Setup Reduction, SMED, Quality, Supply Chain
- Continuous Improvement
- Expert knowledge of CNC equipment, machining and advanced manufacturing processes.
- Prior working knowledge / advanced skills with AutoCad, Solidworks is preferred
- Ability to work at all levels of the business is a must.
- Compensation: DOE - Open
- Re-location is available for the right candidate
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job