Armhole Sew And Trim Operator Lockstitch Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Sew And Trim Operator Lockstitch
Trim Operator - 164671
Review router to determine setup, tooling and specifications of parts
Differentiate metals and their requirements for each part and machine.
Perform set-up and operation of machines effectively and within specified time frames while utilizing correct machine guarding
Ability to use comparators to ensure parts are meeting specifications
Assist and train new operators effectively.
Ability to troubleshoot and find resolutions
Provide information for Inspector evaluation and validation of quality
Other duties as assigned
In addition to the above, Operators are to maintain an organized, clean and safe work area using safety standards and expectations while adhering to all quality practices. Management may change responsibilities and/or assignments to meet the business needs without prior notice.
1+ years of experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
5/40, 1st or 2nd Shift, Full-Time
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Entry Level Trimming Machine Operator
Everyone likes to feel pride in their work. At PeopleReady, we make that happen! We have opportunities right now for hardworking people looking for a reliable paycheck.
Are you committed to safety, and have excellent attendance? We are ready to put you to work! We are currently hiring for a 3rd shift Trimmer in Delano, MN.
This company is looking for long-term employees to join their growing business. New employees will be moved to different areas the first few weeks to determine where they fit best. There is a lot of training involved with this company so you are guaranteed to learn new skills.
- Needs to be able to support the operator when needed by getting supplies or help servicing the machine to set cycles.
- Reads and understands the trip process sheets provided for each job, and reporting any discrepancies to their supervisor/lead person.
- Properly handles parts to avoid damage to the product.
- Trims the flash-line on all parts molded during their shift.
- Conducts first part inspections on all parts that are started during their shift.
- Sets up and operates hand tools and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner. Returns tools, materials, molds and other equipment to their proper storage areas when not in use.
- Ensures quality of finished product. Ensures that any rejected parts are properly recorded and removed from the production area to the scrap area.
- Communicates effectively with molder. Helps molder as necessary to keep machine running efficiently.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Keeps production materials appropriately stocked.
- Keeps their work area net and organized.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management
The Trimmer must understand and perform to standard the following aspects related to this position:
- The safety practices that need to be adhered to while performing trim operations.
- The quality standards for the jobs /parts they are working on (refer to the process sheets).
- Critical dimensions and requirements of each part that they are performing secondary operations.
- The appropriate inserts and trimming requirements for the parts they are working on.
Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
Shift: Sunday- Thursday 10:45pm- 7:00am
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.JB.0.26.LN
Manual Machinist Post a Job
**** New Construction***** Baton Rouge**** ( Drywall Hangers, Trim Carpenters, Painters) #9558293
New Construction BATON ROUGE
Experienced Drywall Hangers, Trim Carpenters and Painters. Needed in Baton Rouge Area
Must have on own transportation.
Must have own tools
Must be able to pass drug test
Post a Job
Crew Chief / Operator
We are hiring a Crew Chief/Operator with experience with skid steer and mini-hoe in the Houston Area.
If you have a clean, valid Texas Driver License with a minimum of 3 years operating heavy equipment experience, are at least 21 years old, and willing to undergo background, drug and physical testing, apply today to be considered!
•Competitive performance based pay with incentives DOE.
•Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k.
•Training and career growth opportunities.
•Must possess a clean Texas Driver License.
•At least 3 years of heavy equipment experience (dozer, backhoe, skid steer, mini excavators, loader, roller).
•Be at least 21 years of age.
•Be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to follow directions and be motivated to lead individual crews of field labor.
•High school diploma preferred, but not required.
•Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed, apply by submitting your resume
Pipe Crew - Excavator Operator
4C'S Trucking & Excavation, Inc. is a family owned and operated Complete Site Work Development and Underground Utility Contractor located in Bunnell, Florida since 1997.
4C'S is looking to hire members for pipe crews including, head pipe layers, tail men, hill men and equipment operators. Experience in storm drain, pressure pipe, etc. is required.
Applicants must have a clean drivers license and the ability to comply with 4C'S drug free work place requirements.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting their resume or applying in person by appointment.
Heavy Equipment Operator / Contruction Crew Member
We are looking for an experienced heavy equipment operator (preferably with a railroad background) who is responsible for operating equipment for railroad track construction and track maintenance. The operator will also ensure job tasks and equipment operations are completed in a safe and efficient manner. This is a position that requires frequent travel to various locations and overnight travel.
- Operates one or several types of power construction equipment to excavate, move, and grade earth. Use equipment to pick-up, move, or set in place material.
- Fulfill any duty (Operator, laborer, etc.) needed to keep job moving forward. Operator may also need to work on the ground crew as a laborer when needed.
- Signals directions or warnings to coworkers.
- Operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with regulations, policies and procedures
- Performs equipment safety and maintenance checks
- Reports equipment problems encountered, damage and safety concerns
SKILLS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years experience operating heavy equipment in a construction environment. (preferably in a railroad track construction environment) for the Heavy Equipment position.
- 1+ years experience in a construction and/or labor role.
- Welding skills a plus.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various climates
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to climb steps and ladders
- Must have the ability to work, walk, and stand on uneven ballast surfaces for long periods of time
- Should have the ability to use basic hand tools
DUE TO SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF OUR COMPANY AND CUSTOMERS, CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO HAVE OR PASS:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check
- Initial and random Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Delaware Valley Safety Council Training (PSM / Basic Orientation Plus class)
- Site specific training
- Obtain TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
Backhoe Operator For Underground Pipe Crew
We are seeking a Backhoe Operator For Underground Pipe Crew to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Excavating trenches and ditches.
- Dig around and assist in exposing live utilities.
- Load and unload equipment and materials.
- Slope and assist in installing and removing shoring from ditches and other related excavations.
- Digging to set grades and removing unstable grades, as well as other tasks involving the backhoe.
- Requires prior Backhoe Operator experience with an underground construction pipe crew of at least 2 year
- Experience excavating trenches at various depths.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Survey Crew Chief And Instrument Operator
Survey Crew for DFW land surveying company. (214) 340-9700 Gary Johnson RPLS.
Asphalt Crew Screed Operators
The Screed Operator will control material taken into the paver and depths of material distributed through the machine. Must have understanding of asphalt paving, such as preparatory work, thickness, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size and job specifications. 1-2 years of related asphalt and road construction experience; set up electronic is a plus.
Heavy Highway Contractor
Kissimmee, Florida Corporate Office
Finish Blade Operator And Crew Leader
Finish Blade Operator & Crew Leader
Industry: Roadway Public Works and Private Site Work Construction Job Type: Full-Time
Aubrey Texas and surrounding DFW
Finish Blade Operator & Crew Leader
5+ Years Experience in Civil Construction operating with the following:
M Series Blade (No Steering Wheel)
Trimble Gate Controller
Lead Crew at Jobsite
Avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers,
and falling objects.
Maintenance work to equipment including oiling, greasing, and making necessary adjustments.
Follows all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report unsafe activities to supervisor
and/ or Human Resources.
Must be fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
Other unlisted duties will be assigned.
Five (5) or more years of heavy highway and civil construction as a Finish Blade Operator
High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
Communicate in English via verbal and written communications
Basic math skills in geometry, algebra, and mathematics
Safely navigate through construction jobsite with minor obstacles including climbing ladders and
inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
Physical activity with strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature
Sufficient to reach/handle items up to 50 lbs and work with the fingers
Outdoor work with changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
Company Overview and Benefits
Quality Excavation, Ltd. is a leading North Texas Construction Company with over 100 years of
combined experience in the construction industry. As a prime contractor, Quality has a history as
an outstanding contractor on Public Works and Private Projects. We specialize in the areas of
Public Works for roads, streets utility installations, site excavation, and complete residential
subdivision site work. We have been in business for over 16 years and have more than 45 full-time
employees. Our depth of expertise enables the company to perform all the services needed to
construct site work and heavy/highway projects of all sizes
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, Employee Owned Stock Option Plan. We provide a performance and salary review after the first 90 days, and training opportunities for professional development.
We are building a team of high performance people who want to develop their professional skills and
standing in the construction community. We invest in our people's training and development and
create long-term relationships based on mutual respect, trust, open communication, and co-operation
with each other. Join Us!
Associated topics: clean, dirt, drywall, excavator, helper, laborer, load, maintain, roofer, worker Post a Job