Armhole Sew And Trim Operator Lockstitch Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armhole Sew And Trim Operator Lockstitch
Trim Saw Operator (Lm)
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Trim Saw Operator. You will be operating a chop saw to make straight and angled cuts with aluminum extrusions within 1/16”, packing product, and checking inventory. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime available.
Qualified candidates must have chop saw operation experience, must have steel toed footwear, must be able to read blueprints and a tape measure, must be detail-oriented and quality-minded, and must be a team player. Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Trim Press Operator
Trim Press Operator – 1st Shift
Leading casting solutions company, Thomasville, NC
Full Time Opportunity
· Able to operate Trim Machine.
· Follow work instructions and discuss problems with supervisor.
· Able to sort and rework trimmed die cast parts.
· Inspect parts as per process book.
· Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
· Complete production paperwork and meet production targets.
· Ability to use Trim Press.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Understanding of Basic Math.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Machine Operator Trim Shop
Metl-Span is a recognized leader in the advancement of insulated panel technology, serving the Architectural, Commercial, Industrial and Cold Storage industries with energy efficient and cost effective insulated metal wall and roof panels. For the past forty years, we have not only helped shape our industry; we have set the standard for product design innovations and technology improvements. In order to maintain this focus on quality, we continue to pioneer new research and expand our process capabilities. Metl-Span is an NCI Building Systems Company. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The Machine Operator: + Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as hemmer, folder, rolls, shears, slitters, and flat sheet for metal products.
Maintains operating records and reports of test results. Monitors operation to detect defects such as calculations for trim measurements and lengths paint pick, scratches, edge wave, paint color of the metal.
Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Fabricates metal parts for buildings according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints.
Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
Designs and constructs templates and fixtures. Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, measuring tape and precision measuring instruments.
1-3 yrs Jorns or similar press experience required
Must be able to read Blueprints + Ability to read tape measure to sixteenths + Overhead crane experience a plus + Dependable work ethic with positive attitude + Team oriented
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to work scheduled hours including overtime
Must be able to pass drug screen and background check ID: 2017-6727 External Company Name: NCI Building Systems, Inc. External Company URL: www.ncilp.com
Trim Operator Shift Hours: 2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm (seeking to fill 4 position) 3rd Shift 11:00pm-7:30am (seeking to fill 2 positions) A trim press operator uses a trim press to remove excess material from the parts produced by die-casting equipment. In die-casting, the press heats metal then forces the liquid metal a mold called a die.
The machine cools the metal so the operator can remove the part and excess material from the die. Must perform a pre-operation safety check of the press. This check ensures the press and its safety features are present and operate properly.
Check the press operation, will receive any instructions from the operator going off duty, as well as information about defects. Document the safety check and the press condition before starting work. Check the quality of the products using measuring tools.
An operator may be required to check a minimum number of parts in each batch or type. Depending on employer policies, a trim press operator will log the inspection information into a computer or a written log. Part of a trim press operator s duties includes completing any required paperwork.
This might include paperwork for safety inspections, the number of acceptable parts produced, or the amount of scrap reclaimed. Will use hand tools as necessary to improve a part s finish. Must know how to operate the trim press with which they work.
Must also understand the plan for trim inspections for each type part or each batch of parts. Notifies the production supervisor when he sees visual defects or detects defects in size during required quality checks. Notifies the production supervisor of any hydraulic leaks or coolant leaks from the press.
Anderton Castings, LLC is an EOE. Job Type: Full-time Required education: High school or equivalent
Post a Job
Soft Goods Trim Designer
Soft Goods Trim Designer
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Soft Goods Trim Designer to join our team!
The Soft Goods Trim Designer is responsible for ensuring that the cost, schedule, and performance goals are met for the Transamerica Auto Parts and Polaris soft goods development programs. The position is responsible for managing all aspects of soft goods product development; this includes developing consumer driven innovative products and leading projects through the development process. This position is also responsible for working cross functionally with product teams to monitoring post sale consumer experience to deliver industry leading product quality.
This opportunity will be located at our engineering facility in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Communicates and collaborates with TMG and Polaris new product development teams to develop soft goods product specifications based on consumer input, industry benchmarks and brand needs;
- Responsible for leading cut and sew projects through the development process; including design, tech packet development, pattern making, material selection, prototyping, fitment, validation planning and production;
- Develop and execute project schedules aligned with market needs and product development process, provide leadership to adjust project direction in order to support overall program targets / milestones;
- Manages development processes with cut & sew suppliers and supplier quality team to ensure product quality, achievement of cost BOM targets and timely delivery of product to customers;
- Creates and maintains accurate BOM costing to support detailed COGS analysis and identify cost reduction opportunities;
- Drive continuous process improvement throughout the product lifecycle, identifying and prioritizing product improvements;
- Tracks technology and competitive product development trends to foster innovation, identify future opportunities and competitive threats;
- Performs other miscellaneous project related assignments;
- Bachelor degree (or bachelor equivalent) in engineering or related field;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the consumer products industry; experience must include demonstrated understanding of cut & sew products and development;
- Proficient in engineering software tools; Pro-E or Solidworks experience preferred;
- Experience with integrating soft goods with other manufacturing processes including mechanical fastening, plastic injection molding and aluminum and steel stamping/ forming;
- Experience with managing external supplier development and manufacturing relationships;
- Cross-functional influencing capabilities, able to work well across and up and down the organization;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- \Organizational planning; ability to analyze project workload and develop staffing and resourcing plans to deliver business needs;
- Project management; ability to manage and prioritize multiple development projects;
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Full professional proficiency in the English language;
- Customer focused; ability to identify and solve unmet consumer needs;
- Knowledge of automotive or PowerSports products a plus;
- Standard office environment; regular trips to key suppliers, engineering and manufacturing facilities;
- Flexible regarding working hours, able to travel, nationally and internationally (California, Minnesota, Middle America, China), estimated travel time 25%;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 25 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 81 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Trim Supervisor 3Rd Shift
Trim Supervisor 3rd Shift Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Description This position is responsible for leading the 3rd Shift trim department, hourly team members to attain shipping, production and quality goals while ensuring the safest working environment possible. The person in this position is responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team-oriented workforce in order to improve business results. A high performer in this position will identify problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolve issues; ensure production resources (including materials, equipment, and human resources) are available as needed to maintain product schedules; support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
Principal Accountabilities 50 % Operational Leadership: Ensure effective and efficient operations with a culture of continuous improvement.
Maintain the production practices that support the food safety program in the facility. Monitor product quality and production operations to meet customer expectations and yield standards. Maintain product flow on sortation, inventory (scaling) and loading of combo production.
Work with balance of production floor to ensure product is trimmed properly to meet specification and yield standards. 25% Safety: Champion safety processes, ergonomic efforts and creating an environment where all team members hold each other accountable for keeping their co-workers safe. Actively work to prevent/eliminate hazards that cause injury or illness. 25% Engaged Employees:
Create an environment where all are expected to be active members of the team – involved in the business. Recognize and celebrate successes. Challenge people to be better than they thought possible.
Create opportunities for growth and development. Ensure an inclusive environment that is representative of the local market.
Required Qualifications + High school diploma or GED + Literate in Microsoft and computer skills + Supervisory experience + Learn all aspects of trim flow + Responsible for OTD and order fill + Must be able to work weekends and 6-7 days when needed
Preferred Qualifications + Bachelor’s degree + Bilingual skills + Supervisory experience + Learn customer product needs and specs Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-CO-Fort Morgan
Req ID: FOR03116
Post a Job
Experienced Trim Carpenter Door Installer
Ability Windows & Doors, A Division of PRCMelbourne, FL 32901
$15 to $25 Hourly based on experience
Vision, Dental, Medical
We are seeking a Trim Carpenter/Door Installer to become a part of our team! You will be required to install doors Finish Trim work to various types of applications Houses, Condo's. Wood Frame & Block Building.
Email resume and list of references
- Must hold a valid FL drivers licence
- Must be an honest person with integrity who can perform quality work
- Must have excellent customer service/ communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen & background check, all employees are subject to testing
- Must have a reliable Truck, own Tools & Equipment
- Install Doors to high standards with finish trim work
- Provide a first class experience to all customers by being on time
- Perform installations in a timely manner while keeping up with high quality workmanship
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in Trim Carpentry & Door Installation (minimum of 3 years)
- Other construction knowledge is a plus
- Familiar with tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must have a reliable Truck, own Tools & Equipment
- Earnings are based on experience and abilities
- Healthcare benefits offered after 90 day probation period
About Ability Windows & Doors:
Ability Windows is a division of PRC a growing company with over 150 years of combined roofing, windows, doors & construction experience. we pride ourselves on being a great company, with Honesty, Integrity & Quality. We are a Drug-Free workplace. Come and join our team and work for the largest combination roofing and window company in
Brevard CountyJob Type:
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour based on experience
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Trim Engineer - Seating
Company Introduction Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacture of high quality complete seating systems, seat structure and mechanism solutions as well as foam & trim products for the global automotive industry. Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing.
Job Introduction Develops
, designs and improves new and existing automotive soft trim products. Generally completes the following duties and responsibilities with the support of senior engineering personnel and/or engineering management.
Generally assigned to increasingly complex components, sub-assemblies and systems, e.g. may be responsible for changes based on new requirements or packaging constraints, or may contribute to the application of new technology.
Coordinates the development for the designated products including, but not limited to design, build and test activities, manufacturing and quality issues, in accordance with standard operating procedures and the product delivery process.
Incorporates customer requirements, regulations and product specifications into the design of the designated products, ensuring compliance with operational, cost, timing, safety, reliability, quality, and manufacturing feasibility parameters.
Analyzes products and formulates engineering conclusions be the application of engineering and/or mathematical principles and tools. Applies QFD, FEA, FMEA, DOE, VA/VE, and DFM/DFA in the development of the product.
Writes/compiles engineering content for the following deliverables: engineering specifications and documentation, including DVP&R;’s, 8D’s, GD&T;, BOM, prototype control plans, key product characteristics, digitizing requests, engineering changes and work orders and estimates.
Consults and collaborates with personnel in various engineering and design activities relative to product development requirements. Conducts effective communications within the project team and the customer, supplier, manufacturing and quality communities with guidance from engineering management and senior engineering personnel. Maintains all appropriate documentation.
Provides engineering direction and support to design and development personnel.
Reviews and approves engineering designs. Reviews, approves, completes, and submits required change notices to ensure design outputs meet design inputs. *
Authorities as detailed in Standard Operating Procedure 8000 ##### Knowledge and Education
Education Bachelors degree (or Bachelors equivalency) in Engineering, Textile Engineering, Textiles or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience/Special Knowledge/Skills Minimum 0-3 years diversified engineering experience. Ability to apply academic and other engineering principles in the development of automotive components.
Must be able to read blue prints. Must be able to apply academic principles and utilize math-based tools. Ability to communicate effectively with all staff levels, both verbally and in writing.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully complete multiple tasks within established and changing deadlines. Demonstrated successful performance with independent problem solving and presentations. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications. ##### Skills and Competencies Ability to apply academic and other engineering principles in the development of automotive components.
Strong communication skills: verbal and written. Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully complete multiple tasks within established and changing deadlines. Basic competency in CAD. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
Physical Demands/Work Environment Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer, may require travel.__ Group: Magna Seating Division: Magna Seating Engineering Office State/Province/County: Michigan City: Novi Job Type: Regular
Post a Job
Body Exterior Trim Engineer
Body Exterior Trim Engineer
Body Exterior Trim Engineer position offered by Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI). Lead development of Exterior Trim Components. Execute multiple truck and car product programs from cradle to grave including DEA/Waterfall development, studio checkpoint process, FDJ, and launch. Coordinate and implement required actions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Requires a master’s or foreign equivalent degree in mechanical engineering or a related engineering field
- 3 years of experience designing and releasing exterior trim components including materials and manufacturing technologies for cost effective light weight structural applications
- 3 years of experience designing commodities including Power Running boards, Blow molded running boards, and Extruded running boards
- 3 years of experience delivering products through studio feasibility checkpoint processes and engineering deliverables
- 3 years of experience performing vehicle launches for Exterior Trim Areas
- In lieu of a master’s degree and 3 years of experience, employer will accept a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in aforementioned fields and 5 years of experience as stated
- Up to 30% travel required
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently
The distance between imagination and …. Creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. And, it can be a road you start traveling right now. When you join Ford Motor Company, your journey begins. You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
At Ford Motor Company, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Ford Motor Company also is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment such persons.
Post a Job
Trim And Drill Technician
Title Trim and Drill Technician Job Family Manufacturing City Grand Forks State ND Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Technician must have a high degree of understanding of work orders, planning, quality inspections, and NCR processes.
Trims, drills, reams, and countersinks holes in composite parts and assemblies. De-burrs, grinds, and finishes cured parts to conform to engineering drawings, specifications, and process plans using templates, molds, jigs, fixtures using hand and power tools. Must be able to measure and mark parts with extreme accuracy for trimming and drilling.
Requires excellent understanding of complex drawings, procedures, blueprints, manufacturing process instructions, and standard operating procedures. May perform or assist in first article or test parts and assemblies involving compound or complex contours working to close tolerances. Must have low repair, rework and/or rejection rates.
Ensures that all assigned work areas are kept clean, orderly, and presentable at all times. Wears proper protective equipment during appropriate job functions. Complies with all paperwork, such as work instructions, that govern job duties.
May be assigned to different work areas as production needs require. Performs other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Department Supervisor, Line Manager, or appropriate designee. Supervisory Responsibilities:
May assist and explain job responsibilities to others. Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED; or one to twelve months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Post a Job