Armhole Sew And Trim Operator Lockstitch Job Description Sample
Trim Saw Operator - 3 Needed - LM
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time opportunities for Trim Saw Operators. You will be operating a chop saw to make straight and angled cuts with aluminum extrusions within 1/16”, packing product, and checking inventory. Training will be done on first shift and then candidates will move to either second or third shift with overtime available.
Qualified candidates must have chop saw operation experience, must have steel toed footwear, must be able to read blueprints and a tape measure, must be detail-oriented and quality-minded, must be a team player, and must be able to work second or third shift. Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Operator Trim Press
Description/Job Summary Perform visual inspection of castings and operate trim press to remove excess material. Perform visual and dimensional inspection of castings using Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques.
Mark defects and discard defective castings into the designated scrap box. Notify supervisor or Quality Assurance Inspector in case of ongoing or gross defect problems. Operate trim press to remove excess material.
Remove fins and other irregularities from castings using the chipper hammer, pedestal grinder, and hand-held grinders, if required. Adjust and change cutter head to proper specifications as necessary and record data on cutter head life. Arrange for machine repairs by contacting supervisor or Maintenance Department personnel, as necessary. Operate fork truck as required.
Machine Operator Trim Shop
Metl-Span is a recognized leader in the advancement of insulated panel technology, serving the Architectural, Commercial, Industrial and Cold Storage industries with energy efficient and cost effective insulated metal wall and roof panels. For the past forty years, we have not only helped shape our industry; we have set the standard for product design innovations and technology improvements. In order to maintain this focus on quality, we continue to pioneer new research and expand our process capabilities. Metl-Span is an NCI Building Systems Company. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The Machine Operator:
Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as hemmer, folder, rolls, shears, slitters, and flat sheet for metal products.
Maintains operating records and reports test results. Monitors operation to detect defects such as calculations for trim measurements and lengths paint pick, scratches, edge wave, paint color of the metal.
Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Fabricates metal parts for buildings according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints.
Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
Designs and constructs templates and fixtures. Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, measuring tape and precision measuring instruments.
1 year of Jorns or similar press experience required
Ability to read tape measure to sixteenths
Dependable work ethic with positive attitude, team player
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be available to work overtime as needed
Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
Overhead crane experience, a plus ID: 2017-6883 External Company Name: NCI Building Systems, Inc. External Company URL: www.ncilp.com
Trim Installer / Trim Carpenter
Edgewood Properties seeks a few experienced Trim Installers/Trim Carpenters for its Commercial Construction team. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals to become part of our Team - if you meet the below position requirements, then please respond via this job-posting with your resume.
Applicants need to have min 5 yrs experience in trim carpentry and read blueprints. You will: Install Interior Trim and Crown.
Install Millwork and FF&E Setting doors and windows Knowledge and experience with hand tools and various power tools Other related duties as assigned We are looking for commercial carpenters that are dependable and produce quality workmanship. Serious candidates should offer the following: High School Diploma or the equivalent 3+ years experience in commercial carpentry Applicants must have pleasant demeanor, be well-mannered and able to work independently or with others.
Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times Ability to work quickly/efficiently while adhering to demanding quality and safety standards Work independently with minimal supervision We are proud to offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for growth. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. We perform criminal background checks that include: criminal, credit & motor vehicle record checks and drug screening. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled ID: 2017-1577 External Company URL: www.edgewoodproperties.com
Drywall And Finish Trim Work
Seeking full time employees to finish drywall and trim in manufactured homes. Responsibilities would include, but not limited to: hang, tape, sand and paint drywall on mate line of manufactured homes. As well as fixing stress cracks throughout home. If you can texture a ceiling with a brush or hopper that is a benefit as well. Additional openings for employees who can hang doors, base and cove molding. Seeking serious inquiries only. This is full time, year round work. Expect to work 50 hours per week and you must have reliable transportation to Brighton, MI every morning. We supply all major power tools, you are only required to have basic hand tools and a cordless screw gun. Pay based on experience and ability.
Framing & Trim Carpenters Needed!!!
We are currently seeking skilled carpenters to perform Framing and/or finish work throughout the Madison area. This is long-term work w/ majority of projects being hotel/condo builds.
Framing: Wood, Multi-Story
Finish Work: Installed bases, cases, crown molding, cabinets and doors.
If interested in further details, please apply or call Tara, 414-431-9057
- Cut, shape, and assemble wood, composition, and/or plastic sections with shop tools and equipment such as planers, jointers, shaper, routers, sanders, and various power saws.
- Assemble prepared components for various structures, including chairs, desks, cabinets, bookcases, picture frames, and paneled doors.
- Prepare structures for finish applications by planing, shaping and sanding; using hand and power tools.
- Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings for milling and fabrication.
- Prepare materials estimates as directed by supervisor.
- Determine type and dimensions of wood stock to be used.
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
- May perform work of carpenter as assigned.
- May act as Lead Carpenter in absence of Lead Carpenter or Supervisor.
- May direct work of student workers as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Trade school graduation, or equivalent, and four years of experience as finish carpenter, boat builder, or cabinet maker.
- Knowledge of shop practices and skill in using shop tools and equipment.
- Skill in cabinet making.
- Ability to read blueprints and translate into fabricated products.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy lifting.
Architectural Millwork Installer, Trim Carpentry & Custom Woodwork
Tate Ornamental is a Middle Tennessee based Millwork company looking for clean cut, professional minded, detail oriented Casework, Solid Surface and Architectural Millwork Installers. If you are tired of doing the same old thing day in and day out and want a change of pace give us a shot. Tate has been awarded several unique projects in places such as Miami, FL, Springfield, VA, Washington, DC, as well as local work in Nashville, TN.
This job requires installing of Architectural casework and trim carpentry. Commercial background is a plus.
- Need minimum 5 year experience
- Be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
- Be able to read and understand Contract Drawings
- Be able to operate all hand tools and specialty wood working tools
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be Drug Free
- Valid Drivers License is a plus
- Must be able to pass background check on some projects
- Quality and Safety minded
Other Benefits of working for Tate Ornamental
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent benefits Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Matching 401K
- Excellent Work environment
- Family Owned and operated Company
We work with commercial clients all over the country. We specialize in creating stairs, canopies and handrails using ferrous and non-ferrous materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel and wood. In 1993, we expanded our business to include the Millwork and Casework Division, and in 2003 added the Stone and Quartz Division. Additionally, we offer some unique services including rolling, polishing, finishing and water jet cutting.
At Tate Ornamental, we never confuse effort with results. Metal, wood and stone fabrication is what we offer. First class quality, on-time delivery and within budget is how we do it.
Residential Low Voltage Field Technician- Pre-Wire And Trim
We are looking for entry level field technicians in the construction industry. Are you stuck in a job going nowhere and would like to learn a skilled trade? Maybe you already have some experience and are looking to further your expertise! We are growing fast and are willing to teach skills that will last you a life time.
We currently work with all of the major home builders providing low voltage wiring in their new homes. This includes phone/tv, data/networking, alarm systems, intercom, home theater, multi-room audio, central vacuum, CCTV and home automation. We need skilled workers to pull wire and provide finish trim for these systems. There is room to grow to become an area supervisor or service technician.
- Ability to climb ladders and work with hands over your head
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Willing to work hard and efficiently
- Ability to work 40 hours a week + Overtime
- Will require application and approval for an Alarm Company Employee License
Please submit your resume or application and we will contact you.
Will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the State of California Laws.
Crew Chief / Operator
We are hiring a Crew Chief/Operator with experience with skid steer and mini-hoe in the Houston Area.
If you have a clean, valid Texas Driver License with a minimum of 3 years operating heavy equipment experience, are at least 21 years old, and willing to undergo background, drug and physical testing, apply today to be considered!
•Competitive performance based pay with incentives DOE.
•Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k.
•Training and career growth opportunities.
•Must possess a clean Texas Driver License.
•At least 3 years of heavy equipment experience (dozer, backhoe, skid steer, mini excavators, loader, roller).
•Be at least 21 years of age.
•Be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to follow directions and be motivated to lead individual crews of field labor.
•High school diploma preferred, but not required.
•Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed, apply by submitting your resume
Heavy Equipment Operator – Pipe Crew
The ideal Heavy Equipment Operator candidate will have experience in the seat of Large Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, and Bobcats in order to perform various construction tasks. The candidate must be familiar with tasks ranging from water, sewer, storm system installation, and heavy earthwork, etc.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensures trench is excavated to the proper depth/grade with proper safety sloping or protection.
- Avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and falling objects
- Responsible for placement of water, storm & sanitary sewer pipe in the excavation.
- Become familiar with digging plans, machine capabilities and limitations, and with efficient and safe digging procedures in a given application.
- Observe hand signals, grade stakes, or other markings when operating machines so that work can be performed to specifications.
· Safely operates machines, performs minor maintenance and up-keep of equipment
- Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Other duties as assigned.
· 5+ years’ operating heavy equipment
· Related work experience with trench work and installation of utilities such as storm drains, sewer mains etc.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Requires extensive physical ability
· Able to work Monday - Saturday
401(k) with Employee Stock Options, Health Insurance (50% Premium PAID by Employer)
Dental, Vision, Life
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!