Armored Car Guard Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armored Car Guard
Armored Car Guard
- Responsible for the protection and transportation of coin, currency and other valuables while maintaining the utmost professional demeanor as they transfer assets via armored vehicles to and from our client base
- Maintains responsibility for the proper operation and maintenance of vehicles assigned to him/her including keeping an accurate log of miles driven and dates of periodic maintenance
- Armed position, must own a weapon for use while working
- Maintains responsibility for keeping current and carrying at all times appropriated licenses, permits and training certifications as required for employment
- If and when armed, displays all appropriate safety procedures as directed by Security Manager
The successful candidates must have:
- A current driver's license with a good driving record and no suspensions
- Must be 21 years of age
- A current PA License to Carry Firearms
- A current PA ACT 235 Certification F
- No criminal record
- Available Monday through Saturday
- Earn up to $35,000 in your first year based on scheduling and availability
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Security experience
- Commercial driving experience; vans and larger (CDL a plus)
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug test
- Able to pass required firearms proficiency qualifications
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Consent to extensive background screening which includes: criminal, credit, driving and drug test
About the Company
Shields Business Solutions, Inc. is an NCR Certified Reseller of NCR ATM's. We provide a variety of cash/coin/replenishment services and repair to automated machines for Banks and Credit Unions in Northern and Southern NJ. Our mechanical repair roots spanning five decades has instilled Shields with a heritage of extreme technical proficiency and quality customer service. Shields offers highly competitive wages and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and a 401k plan. We are seeking responsible individuals who are ready for a challenging position with a growing company. Shields Business Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Use this job description
Armored Car Guard
leader in the Armored Cash Transportation industry has immediate full
time opening for Armored Car Messenger/Guards at our Clarksburg
location. Duties include: driving armored vehicles/delivery &
pickup of cash at business, banks, and servicing ATMs.
Must be at least
21, Clean criminal & driving records w/ 3yrs as a licensed driver.
Pre-employment drug screen & DOT Physical. $13.63 per hr. Apply at
Select the Clarksburg location when applying.
Category: Protective Service , Keywords: Armored Car Guard
Use this job description
RN Armor Emergency Department Pool Varied Shifts And Facilities – Abrazo Community Health Network
RN ARMOR Emergency Department Pool Varied Shifts and Facilities – Abrazo Community Health Network (Job Number: 1605036136)DescriptionRN ARMOR Emergency Department Pool Varied Shifts and Facilities – Abrazo Community Health Network Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals.
Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s). Supervises other members of Healthcare team.
Special Skills: Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with team members required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with occasional periods of above average pressure.
Excellent customer service skills. Must have basic computer skills.QualificationsIN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS. Minimum Qualifications:
Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona. CPR. ACLS required upon orientation completion.
PALS or ENPC required or must obtain within ninety days Preferred Qualifications: BSN. Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.Primary Location: AZ-PhoenixOrganization: Abrazo Region
Use this job description
Machine Operator - Cable Twist - Armored (2 Positions)
Ultimate Staffing is now interviewing for a cable extrusion position in the greater Manchester NH area. This is a fast paced industrial environment that will require skill, accuracy and strong attention to detail.
As an operator you will perform set-ups, changeovers and run both a stranding and colorizing machine to support fiber optic cables.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet production standards.
- Ensure both process and manufacturing specification sheets are adhered to.
- Follow established quality standards by performing quality checks in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Responsible for setting up and tearing down the Stranding line and colorizer machine correctly.
- Responsible to measure insulated fiber legs, select closing dies, yarns, tapes and reel sizes.
- Responsible for selecting inks and fiber to set up the colorizer.
- Work with power switches, run controls and tension settings.
- Must complete written production paperwork neatly and legible.
- Maintain cleanliness of machines.
- Observes all safety procedures and uses equipment properly.
- Subscribes to 5S principles, procedures, and guidelines.
- Work a full time shift schedule and overtime as needed while maintaining regular attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Reading English and understand written manufacturing specifications and process sheet instructions.
Oral and written communication skills to keep co-workers and supervisors up-to-date.
Good math skills and above average mechanical aptitude necessary.
Attention to detail is required in machine operation to minimize scrap.
Familiar with fiber materials.
Ability to enter data into a computerized system.
Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Hands on experience and knowledge using micrometers, calipers, verniers, and other measuring devices.
Read and interpret gauges, dials and equipment controls.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-year manufacturing experience and skills with machinery equipment and troubleshooting desired.
- One-three years of manufacturing experience in similar role
- Familiarity with cable and twist equipment and troubleshooting desired
- Cable and wire experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Wire and cable experience a plus.
- Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to pass a color blind test.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching.
- Repetitive pushing and pulling motion of fiber cable materials.
- Required to talk, hear and demonstrate manual hand and finger dexterity along with eye-hand coordination to operate machinery, materials, and line components.
- Must be able to lift, carry, relocate, move a minimum of 70 lbs. of objects, materials, and/or product.
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please do not hesitate to
We are an equal opportunity employer.
High School Diploma or GED
One-year manufacturing experience and skills with machinery equipment and troubleshooting desired.
One-three years of manufacturing experience in similar role
Familiarity with cable and twist equipment and troubleshooting desired
Cable and wire experience a plus
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Wire and cable experience a plus.
Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to pass a color blind test.
Typical Physical Demands:
Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching.
Repetitive pushing and pulling motion of fiber cable materials.
Required to talk, hear and demonstrate manual hand and finger dexterity along with eye-hand coordination to operate machinery, materials, and line components.
Must be able to lift, carry, relocate, move a minimum of 70 lbs. of objects, materials, and/or product.
Use this job description
Firearms Range Master / Certified Armorer
Chiulista Services, Inc. is seeking a Firearms Range Master / Certified Armorer in anticipation of contract award.
Maintain storage areas for all firearms related equipment and supplies in an organized, orderly and neat manner. + (b) Issue, collect, and transport and secure all training weapons ammunition and other supplies used in support of firearms training.
Inventory all weapons (daily, weekly, quarterly, annually).
Maintain adequate inventories of training weapons, weapons cleaning supplies, leather gear, eye/ear protection, ammunition and other materials necessary to support all firearms training.
Issue, clean and repair weapons.
Maintain usage records on ammunition expenditures + Collect brass and Simunitions from the trainees and ranges, clean, sort, and inventory.
Establish a respirator program (unless the Contractor’s Industrial Hygienist testing indicates that lead levels are below the acceptable level per 29 CFR 1910.1025) + Coordinate to determine if any special range equipment or supplies needed.
Job Requirements: + Two years of experience in automobile repairs in weapons maintenance and gun repair for semi-automatic handguns, rifles, shotguns and specialized weapons systems.
Experience in range operations (military or police).
Graduate of a recognized agency Gun Smith/Armorer or Range master school for law enforcement, i.e., National Rifle Association, military service school, federal service school, etc.
Ability to complete government provided training and perform Hazardous Waste Satellite Accumulation Area and Universal Hazardous Waste management responsibilities Chiulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities.
Requisition ID: 40.4.C100.1
Use this job description
Armorer - Weapons Repair
Perform lower level repairs as directed to various weapons platforms (Experience working on the following weapons platforms:
Remington 870,700,1187; Glock; Barrett; Colt; Heckler & Koch; Beretta, Knights Armament, FN SCAR, and SIG Sauer). This employee will assist upper level Technical Service Engineers in the day to day inspections / repairs.
Computer Data entry logging information gleaned from inspections. Basic Qualifications Experience with support functions: ammo inventory & residue turn-in, tool and capital equipment maintenance, calibration control, and weapons cleaning. Experience working on the following weapons platforms:
Remington 870,700,1187; Glock; Barrett; Colt; Heckler & Koch; Beretta, Knights Armament, FN SCAR, and SIG Sauer Ability to read and follow applicable Technical Manuals and OEM documents. Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office programs. Ability to organize and complete tasks by priority.
Able to keep accurate/detailed records. Able to travel OCONUS/CONUS. Able to adjust work schedule to meet mission requirements.
Able to work in stressful situations. Desired skills DoD Security Clearance As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Lexington Kentucky
Sr. Account Manager - Armor Products
We are currently seeking a
- Sr. Account Manager
- Armor Products ? North America*
- Position and sell Honeywell Packaging & Composites (P&C) Spectra Shield? & Gold Shield? Armor products to direct customers, associations and government organizations via our channel partners
- Identify applications for customers and leverage Honeywell P&C resources as a competitive advantage when selling products
- Ability to execute commercial strategies within a cross functional team matrix environment to meet customer requirements in a timely manner and achieve Sales goals
- Ability to work in Key Account and Project teams managing across multiple disciplines and sometimes levels to execute the plan
- Demonstrated success in managing across disciplines and hierarchies with customers to secure and grow business annually
- Ability to monitor sales pipelines, track territory health, identify gaps/opportunities, and execute strategies to meet Sales goals
- Achieve or exceed territory/region Revenue, Profit and Annual Operating Plan
- Drive execution of required documentation for local tenders, government contracts and opportunities to facilitate smooth and timely participation and to position Honeywell and its partners for success
- Demonstrated proficiency with and regular usage of key tools including: SFDC, sales pipeline, key account management, MS Office
- Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering or Science discipline
- Minimum 5 years sales/commercial experience in Armor market, High Performance Fibers, US Government contracting, B to B Chemicals, Industrial Technology
- Successful track record in ?hunting? new business opportunities including cold calling, developing new relationships, identifying new opportunities and working on long term development programs
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding development pipeline targets and conversion to sales via sales pipeline development, account planning and execution of new pipeline sales
- Experience in business pipeline reporting including updating weekly & monthly (as necessary) to gain team support
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and ability to build strong multi-level relationships with downstream customers and channel partners
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently in a cross functional team environment and excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Superior time management or multiple competing priorities, planning skills, territory data analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and SFDC tools along strong data analysis skills
Title: *Sr. Account Manager
- Armor Products*
Use this job description
Firearms & Armorer Training Sme/Mentor (Actual Location: West Bank)*
Firearms & Armorer Training SME/Mentor (Actual Location: West Bank)* Email Tweet Date Posted: 04-13-2017 Firearms & Armorer Training SME/Mentor The Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Location(s): West Bank and Jerusalem ATSG is seeking resumes for a Firearms & Armorer Training SME/Mentor to join The Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL), in the West Bank.
The candidate will be responsible for mentoring and advising local training staff on the leading practices currently accepted regarding Firearms training and armoring activities. Position/Office Background The Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) continues to work in partnership with the United States Security Coordinator (USSC) towards strengthening skills, competencies and abilities of the Palestinian Authority (PA) to provide law enforcement, security, and public safety in the West Bank.
The emphasis of this critical U.S. foreign policy initiative has shifted from the training and equipping, and building infrastructure for the PASF, to the development and support of the PA institutions needed to oversee, support, and maintain the PASF and other PA-related justice and corrections functions. Key Responsibilities: + Mentor, advise and assist the PA to establish the necessary operating policies and procedures and staff of experts to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities required, but not limited to, developing and implementing a firearms training program.
Identify training and research and development resources that will help the PA development and implement new concepts, content, processes, and materials that support PA efforts to adopt a comprehensive, self-sustaining logistics management system that can serve all the security services. Essential Qualifications: + Eight (8) years with direct firearms training experience in a multi-location environment.
Five (5) years' experience with firearms range management and training development. Two years of experience with Small Arms Simulator training.
Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Security Armorer - Nuclear Security
Job Description Security Armorer
- Nuclear Security-09768 The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are the largest electric and gas utility in Michigan with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America.
We are a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with businesses in 26 different states. DTE Energy’s utility and non-utility businesses are poised for significant growth. We look forward to working with highly motivated and team-oriented individuals to energize our efforts of growing economically and environmentally.
We care for our employees and prioritize their health and safety first. Recently, DTE Energy has been recognized as an outstanding place to work and has received the following accolades: · Gallup Great Workplace Award for 3 consecutive Years! (2013, 2014 and 2015) · Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work For · J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Award · Professional Women’s Magazine/Black EOE Journal “Best of the Best” · Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT · Best Employers for a Healthy Lifestyle Gold Award · Detroit Free Press Green Leaders Award DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Description Job Summary Advanced level technical specialist in the area of firearms and ammunitions. Responsible for maintaining and certifying all firearms and training weapons used at the Fermi 2 power plant in accordance with 10CFR73.55(k). Responsible for ensuring the security firing range and targeting system are maintained, safe, clean and operable in accordance with all site standards. Performs duties as a Firearms Instructor in accordance with 10CFR73.55 Appendix B.E(b)(1).Key Accountabilities: · Ensures weapons maintenance program compliance with 10CFR73.55(k). · Maintains training weapons and tactical simulation devices in accordance with manufacturer guidelines. · Maintains program in accordance with industry best practices through conduct of operating experience reviews, self-assessments and benchmarking. · Maintains database on weapons maintenance history, demonstrating regulatory compliance. · Develops standard work instructions, job familiarization guides, and training as appropriate. · Conducts scheduled semi-annual weapons inspections on all firearms. · Provides instruction on the use and maintenance of all weapon systems, to include marksmanship, assembly, disassembly, cleaning, storage and handling. · Schedules and coordinates range facility use with external law enforcement agencies. · Communicates with business units, senior leaders, and regulatory agencies. · Reports conditions adverse to quality, develops corrective actions and verify effective implementation. · Assignments as deemed necessary by direct manager or delegate.
Qualifications · High School Diploma (or equivalent) and10 years of experience directly related to firearms, ammunitions, and weaponry. · Military, police or security background preferred. · Currently certified or able to complete Firearms Instructor certification from a national or state recognized entity within six (6) months. · Currently certified or able to complete manufacturer recognized Armorer certification for all current weapons systems at Fermi 2 within six (6) months. · Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing and during presentations with clarity, confidence and credibility. · Analytical and problem solving skills consistent with the ability to identify key issues from a broad range of alternatives; ability to recommend optimal solutions for various situations. · Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team. · Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to set and change priorities, meet deadlines and exhibit initiative to complete assignments with minimal supervision. · Must possess the ability to utilize Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. · Must qualify as an ERO member and perform an outage assignment. Must be able to pass all phases of In-Processing including a background investigation, psychological screening, and be medically certifiable (drug and alcohol screen).
Nuclear Generation Operations & Maintenance
Title: Security Armorer
- Nuclear Security
Primary Location: Michigan-Newport
Requisition ID: 09768
Use this job description
Speech Therapist With Abrazo Armor Pool, Varied Shifts
Abrazo Health Care is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona. Abrazo Health Care, now part of Tenet Healthcare, is located in Phoenix, Arizona and was established in 2003.
The Abrazo system comprises five acute care hospitals and one cardiovascular-specialty hospital. The health care system offers a broad range of medical services including cardiology, internal medicine, general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics, bariatrics, women’s health, diagnostic imaging, outpatient services and emergency care. In addition to the hospitals, the Abrazo Health Care system includes primary and specialty care physician offices, managed care health plans and school-based health centers.
The Abrazo Health Care system includes five acute-care hospitals, one cardiovascular-specialty hospital and one stand-alone emergency center, offering 1,027 licensed beds. Position evaluates patients regarding the application of a wide variety of therapeutic techniques for rehab of speech, language, hearing and oral motor disorders. Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation. Provides quality speech therapy services according to the principles and practices of speech therapy.
Special Skills: Excellent customer service skills. Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and effectively with patients, families and physicians. IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Minimum Qualifications: + Masters Degree from an Accredited Program in Speech Language Pathology.
Current Licensure in the State of Arizona.
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or documented acceptance into a Clinical Fellowship year.
Preferred Qualifications: + One year of clinical experience.
- Acute care modified swallow experience.
Job:Therapy and Rehabilitation
Title:Speech Therapist with Abrazo ARMOR Pool, Varied Shifts
Use this job description