Armored Car Guard Job Description Sample
Armored CAR Driver
Employer is seeking to hire an ARMORED CAR DRIVER, Part to Full Time, varied hours and days, depending on demand. Employer emphasizes that this is an armed position.
Must have a valid Montana driver's license and clean driving record. Criminal background check will be required. Lifting up to 50 lbs. is also required.
Employer is looking for the applicant to start immediately. Employer is willing to train. Wage is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience, to start, with rapid pay increases for good worker. //tah
Armored Car Driver/Cashier (Armed)
Armored Car Driver/Cashier to transport currency and coin and other valuables. Require valid IL drivers license and ability to pass integrity test and obtain IL Gaming License. This position requires individual to obtain and maintain all required driver licenses and gun permits or licenses on a current basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID FOID CARD TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
1-2 years of related experience preferred. Perfect for Veterans. Go to www.thillens.com and click on “Jobs" to download an application.
For more information see our website: www.thillens.com.
Armored Security at Rochester Armored Car Date Posted: 1/29/2018 Apply Not ready to Apply? Job Description Rochester Armored Car is a team oriented, family owned business that is looking to add trustworthy people to its team. Successful team members excel in the areas of integrity, safety, accuracy, and efficiency. As one of the nation’s Top Ten Armored Services providers we seek those individuals that are duty bound and motivated to provide the utmost in customer care and service. With Honesty and Integrity- Rochester Armored Car Company, Inc. Armored Car Crew Member (Driver / Messenger / ATM Service Tech) You will receive on-the-job training with an experienced Armored Assistant Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00am- 5:00pm (Hours May Vary)Some Saturdays included Competitive Pay Pass a comprehensive background check that includes: Criminal & Credit & Driving Benefits for full time positions include: + 401(K)
Health Insurance Skills / Qualifications
Lift at least 50 pounds (cash & coin bags)
Excellent driving history
Minimum 21 years of age
High School Diploma / GED Degree
Proof of Identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Able to pass D.O.T. Physical Examination / Drug Screen
Driver's license as required by local, state, or Federal regulations. Job Requirements Requirements
Adapt In Weather Conditions
Good Communication Skills
Professional AppearancePlease attach a resume to your application or fill out the work experience section to expedite your application. Some notifications concerning your application will be communicated via email and others via phone. Apply Not ready to Apply? Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/rochesterarmoredcar/en-us/job/United-States/Armored-Security/J3S2JX61LJTWMLQ2KZ4/ Armored Security Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Rochester, MN
Job Type: Customer Service, Entry Level, Warehouse
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/29/2018 About Us From innovative and customized armored car solutions to our high level of customer service, Rochester has been delivering more than you expect since 1964. Based out of Omaha, Nebraska, Rochester has grown to 30 offices in seven states. From drivers to ATM techs to managers, we are always searching for employees who are ready to help us achieve our mission. Are you ready to join the team? Join the Rochester Armored Car Company Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities! What is a Talent Network? Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Why Join?
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Armored Service Technician/ Drivers (Non-Cdl)
Paid Vacation Paid Holiday Time Paid Sick Time Armed Security License paid for by Loomis Uniforms supplied by Loomis Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance Long Term Disability Insurance Life, AD&D Plans Automatic 401(K) for all employees Flexible Spending Account Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician
Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations. Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week. Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week. Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies and approach to Loomis, Fargo and Company facility. And other duties assigned. Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician
Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards). Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds. Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out. Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records. Ability to sign and record numbers by hand. Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles. Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission. Good attendance and punctuality.
Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public. Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice. Working Conditions:
Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week. Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period. Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear). Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes. Please click the
Apply Now button below, and proceed to our company website to complete your application.
Driver/ Armed Guard
- Signing Bonuses ranging from $1,000 to $2,000. You must have certain qualifications and maintain good-standing employment with the Rapid
- Union subsidized medical benefits. Get your medical coverage for $10.00 a week
- A competitive salary, 401(K), safe driver bonus and other incentives
- A comprehensive benefits including dental and vision plans
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Referral Program. Referrals can earn you $500 per employee
- Part-time and full-time positions
- Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Weekly pay on Wednesdays
To qualify for the position:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid NYS Drivers’ License
- Must be able to obtain a NYC Carry Gun License
- Pass a Department of Transportation Physical and Drug Screen
- Undergo a thorough Background Investigation
- Complete a 47-hour Armed Guard Course (preferred but not required
- Having Armored Car Messenger or related experience is advantageous
- Military background is desirable
- Possessing a Premise License is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Driver/Guards provide optimal customer service through accurate and efficient delivering, pick-ups and transportation of our customer valuables. The Driver/Guards must also be able to drive an armored vehicle. Some of their duties include:
- Perform pre-trip inspection on vehicle reporting and repairs needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of company vehicle.
- Load and unload required shipments onto/out of company vehicle.
- Observe customer location and your surroundings for security and safety.
- Deliver and receive customer shipments.
- Perform loading and balancing of ATM machines (some routes).
- Perform driving responsibilities and obey traffic laws.
- Complete all paperwork correctly and completely.
- Communicate any and all issues or warnings with dispatch.
- Responsible for all liability carried out and returned at the end of shift.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following Rapid’s safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
Qualifications and Skills
So, what are the qualifications needed to get this job? Well, we at Rapid Armored are always looking for candidates with security, driving, and/or military experience. Customer service experience is also welcomed. Here is a list of some other qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Great verbal and written communication
- Legally able to work in the US.
- Willing and able to carry and use a firearm while on duty.
- Solid work history also a must.
- Will submit to checks which may include education, employment, driving, and criminal.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule. On occasion, maybe required to work up to 6 days a week, with rotational days off as scheduled. These hours may include weekends and holidays.
- Able to pass a required post-offer drug screening and DOT physical exam.
- Able and willing to attend both initial and annual training as required by the company, State or City.
- Agrees to consistently follow firearms, driving, and operational procedures and uphold company policies and standards set forth by the company in the employee handbook and operational documentation and manuals.
Licensing and Certification:
- Ability to obtain and carry a valid City Of New York Carry Guard license permit for a handgun. In addition, a shotgun license may also be required at the discretion of the company.
- Ability to obtain and carry a valid class D operator driver’s license.
- The 47 hour armed guard course certificate is REQUIRED.
- Obtain any other ID's, licenses or registrations required by local, state, or federal authorities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds from the ground to standing erect with arms extended at sides repeatedly.
- Ability to push and pull up to 2,500 pounds (one coin skid) with a hand pallet jack.
- Ability push and pull up to 400 pounds on two-wheeled hand carts, up and down inclines.
- Ability to repeatedly step into and out of the vehicle.
Security Guard - Driver
For nearly 100 years our famous red trucks have been safeguarding valuables. Let us show you what it means to be part of a team and feel like you have an extended family at work.
Dunbar offers job security, great benefits and a career path with the opportunity to be promoted and excel. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field this may be the opportunity for you.
Every Dunbar Armored truck has two people on board—every day. We don't leave anything to chance- Your safety and security are our top priorities!
• Dunbar Armored: Miami
• 8081 NW 66th St
• Miami, FL 33166
$12.00 per hour
What You Will be Doing:
As a Driver Guard with Dunbar, you will work with a partner to transport cash, coin and other valuables to and from our clients’ businesses. You will interact with and maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers and their employees. You will represent our company as a security professional.
• Operate armored trucks and other vehicles in a safe manner.
• Learn to use our handheld scanner and routing equipment.
• Maintain a security awareness at all times, whether driving a vehicle and watching for your partner outside of the vehicle delivering shipments to the customer.
• Receive cargo at the beginning of the shift and check in cargo at the end of the shift, ensuring the balancing of receipts.
• Perform necessary pre and post trip safety inspection of your vehicle.
What to Expect from Us:
• Insurance including health, dental and life
• 401(k) with company match
• PTO (Paid Time Off) for FT and PT - Accrual Commences Upon Hire!
• Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm
• Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program
• Overtime after 40-Hour Workweek
What we Expect from You:
- Since you will be operating an armored vehicle, you will need a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- A minimum of three years of driving experience is required.
- Florida D security license is a minimum requirement.
- Must be able to obtain G license.
- Additional requirements include:
- • At least 21 years of age
- • Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements.
- • Ability to obtain a gun permit where necessary (a criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit).
- • Ability to lift cargo, weighing 30-50 pounds a bag.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preferred candidates have previous armored car or professional driving experience.
- Preference is also given to candidates with a military, police, delivery or messenger backgrounds.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Driver / Guard - Security
What You Will be Doing: As a Driver Guard with US you will work with a partner to transport cash, coin and other valuables to and from our clients businesses.
You will interact with and maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers and their employees. You will represent our company as a security professional. Additional Responsibilities Include:
Operate armored trucks and other vehicles in a safe manner. Learn to use our handheld scanner and routing equipment. Maintain a security awareness at all times, whether driving a vehicle and watching for your partner outside of the vehicle delivering shipments to the customer.
Receive cargo at the beginning of the shift and check in cargo at the end of the shift, ensuring the balancing of receipts. Perform necessary pre and post trip safety inspection of your vehicle. What to Expect from Us:
Insurance including health, dental and life 401(k) with company match PTO (Paid Time Off) for FT and PT - Accrual Commences Upon Hire! Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program Overtime after 40-Hour Workweek What we Expect from You: Since you will be operating an armored vehicle, you will need a valid driver s license with a good driving record.
A minimum of three years of driving experience is required. Additional requirements include: At least 21 years of age Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements.
Ability to obtain a gun permit where necessary (a criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit). Ability to lift cargo, weighing 30-50 pounds a bag. Our Ideal Candidate Preferred candidates have previous armored car or professional driving experience. Preference is also given to candidates with a military, police, delivery or messenger backgrounds.
WE ARE A proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
We have a challenging opportunity for a Turret Guard.
The Turret Guard monitors activity on the premises and protects the personnel, property and shipments for which the company is responsible.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Maintain the safety, security, and control of the building at all times • Control access to the building; verify identification and entrance authorization • Monitor CCTV system for anything suspicious near the building • Alert management of anything suspicious and notify emergency services, if necessary • Maintain radio communication with truck crews throughout the day • Scan personnel with metal detectors • Complete daily reports • Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as an armed guard or military experience or protective services experience • Minimum of 21 years of age • A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements • A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses • Able to lift at least 5 pounds
• High School diploma or GED Professional
• Excellent ethics and integrity • High attention to detail • Collaborative work style • Excellent customer service • Ability to work independently • Professional, positive demeanor If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S.
We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Back to top
GARDAWORLDa national leading cash services and armored car company, has an immediate opening for Full-Ttime Premise Guardat our Houston, TX Branch. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading cash services companies.
The position of the Premise Guard is responsible for the surveillance of the building and the safety of all personnel. The incumbent will assist in administrative duties and support the operation as directed by superior.
Maintains surveillance by monitoring cameras and taking routine walks through the facility.
Greets and directs employees, customers, and vendors. Ensures all non-site employees are logged prior to entering and exiting the facility.
Conducts inspection of personal belongings or packages being carried into and out of the facility by employees, customers, and vendors as warranted.
Assists in administrative duties such as handling incoming and outgoing mail and answering the main telephone line.
Cross-trains in other operational areas as assigned by superior.
Cooperates with other staff members and is an integral part of the team effort.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Position requires incumbent to be 21 years of age or older.
Must have at least two years of experience in the Security industry.
Incumbent must meet Company’s hiring criteria.
This position requires a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
This position requires incumbent to obtain and maintain all required guard and gun permits or licenses on a current basis.
This position requires an incumbent to obtain and maintain a Department of Transportation physical health certificate on a current basis.
Incumbent must demonstrate clarity and proficiency in oral and written communication skills. The oral skills must be demonstrable in person and with a radio.
Incumbent must have a heightened sense of security. Previous security related experience is preferred. Training will be provided.
This position requires the incumbent to have a flexible work schedule based on the operation’s needs.
Incumbent may be required to perform the duties of a Driver/Messenger based on operational needs.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.
Sr Staff Systems Engineer- Armored Vehicle Fire Controls
We are seeking a subject matter expert (SME) in the area of electro-optic based fire control systems (hereafter referred to as FCS) for Armored Land based vehicles. The SME’s main role will be to provide technical subject matter expertise to engineering. The FCS SME will be responsible for:
Providing FCS and related subject matter expertise to the Engineering organizationthroughout the product development life cycle.
Developing high-level system requirements, architectures and technical baselines for new and derivative FCS systems and products.
Supporting FCS integration & test (TI&T) as well as verification & validation (V&V) activities.
Supporting engineering project teams in the preparation of engineering technical inputs, cost estimates, and schedules for bids and proposals.
Write technical white papers in response to customer requests, and apply Systems Engineering techniques to define and evaluate system architecture options to meet combat and tactical system CONOPS and system level requirements.
Assisting as needed with new business capture and transition of programs to Engineering.
Interfacing as needed with internal and external project teams, company personnel/leadership and the broader customer community in general.
Assisting as needed with subcontractor technical management and technical coordination of all engineering groups assigned to a program. The candidate will be expected to provide technical briefings to management and customers. Ability to provide technical team leadership and management of cross function engineering is a must. Coordinating the activities of multiple customers and multiple suppliers in a complex international environment is expected along with developing technical road maps that ensure the continued expansion of business opportunities and in turn continued growth of the Engineering organization. The position will report to the Systems Engineering Sr. Manager at the ESA-Merrimack site.
Extensive knowledge of EOIR FCS and related technologies for land-based armored vehicles – including EOIR imaging and associated system stabilization, laser & stadiametric range-finding, ballistics fire corrections, turret/hull interfaces including slip-ring capabilities and expandability, data/image analysis/processing.
Bachelor Degree in engineering or closely related field
- Direct experience in system-level design Desired Additional
Experience with FCS on platforms such as Abrams, Bradley, Stryker, LAVs and 8x8 vehicles (e.g. IVECO), as well as older vehicles i.e. M-60, M113, M901, is highly desired
As this is a senior level position, a Master's degree or higher in engineering or equivalent scientific discipline with at least 15 years of FCS experience is desired
Experience with the TOW missile system
Must be able to obtain a US Secret clearance
Experience with international travel is desired A world leader in the design and manufacture of technologically sophisticated defense systems, diagnostic medical instrumentation and avionics flight instruments, Elbit Systems of America (ESA) combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern New Hampshire lifestyle, and you’ll see why joining ESA could be the best move of your career. Requisition #: 2016-4889 Priority: Normal External Company URL: http://elbitsystems.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!