Armored Car Guard Job Description Sample
Armored Car Branch Manager
Seeking hard-working persons for the following position of: ATM Branch Manager.
ASI is a regional ATM servicer providingthe area's bestATM service since 1994 with a continued focus on growth. Since we are an employee-centric company, we realize our success comes from our valued employees. Therefore our goal is to provide the best service in the market while creating an employee-friendly environment of safety, security&productivity.
The basic job duties for the ATM Branch Manager involve the following: 1. Hiring, training & separation of branch employees, 2. Staffing & organization of operation to meet financial & service goals, 3. Overall financial productivity
Armored Transport / Armed Guard (NJ Residents Only)
Start your NEW CAREER ARMED~....
Seeking candidates ALL NJ!
* STOP waiting months to shoot ... LET'S GO NOW !!!!
*Don't be fooled by those training firms that DO NOT help you obtain gainful employment!
Human Resource Ms. Serena : 862-236-4762 / 973-732-6780
-Includes Instruction by instructors with over 40 years experience in law enforcement
-Includes gun permit & license *FEES*
-Includes ammo during training
-Includes baton, pepper spray, and handcuffing permits
-Includes use of GLOCK-SIG-BERETTA-REVOLVER- AND SO MUCH MORE
-Includes a variety of different caliber ammunition
-Includes so much more!!
- NO experience necessary just have a clean record. Juvenile record is okay as long as it's sealed
We encourage military vets to apply for all licenses and permits!
-just be drug free and ready to start shooting..
~MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR 1 on 1 INTERVIEW..
WE ARE A TRAINING FACILITY, WE DO NOT PROMISE / GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT. HOWEVER WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH FINDING EMPLOYMENT.
Armored Truck Guard/Courier/Driver
Work for one of the fastest growing armored truck companies in the Midwest!! No experience necessary, we'll train you!
Protecting currency and the people who surround it takes consistency, awareness, and attention to detail. You need to maintain a safe environment, while methodically counting and tracking every penny. Can you do what it takes to be alert and accurate at every moment? If so, consider this job.
Applicants should be:
- A task oriented and supportive team member
- Able to maintain a single focus
- Consistent, stable, methodical, structured
- Knowledgeable, accurate, and detail oriented
You will also need:
- Comfort with math, numbers and tracking valuables.
- Military Veteran status a BIG plus
We are one of the best paying armored truck companies in the Midwest and we promote from within! There is plenty of opportunity to move up quickly!
For more information see our website: www.thillens.com.
Armed Guard - Driver - Security (Bsis Permits Paid!)
Think You've Got What it Takes? Join the Team.
BSIS Permits Paid (Up to a $500 Value!) &A New Starting Wage!
Driver/Guards are responsible for providing secure and reliable transport of cash, securities, and other valuable cargo for financial institutions, businesses, and other customers. Driver/guards must practice heightened security protocol and safety procedures, provide outstanding customer service, and demonstrate competence ensuring accuracy in all delivery and receipt of cargo.
IMPORTANT An online application must be submitted for consideration. Visit www.dunbararmored.com/careers to APPLY and to view the full job description.
HOW TO QUALIFY?
- Must apply at www.dunbararmored.com/careers before attending the event.
- Must be at least 21 years of age per D.O. T regulations.
- Have at least 3 Years of Driving History w/ valid license. (No suspensions or DUI on record)
- Must successfully pass an extensive pre-employment background check and drug test.
- $14.00 per hour w/ Gun Permit ($13 per hour w/out permit, must obtain within 90-days for pay increase)
- Annual Merit Wage Increase
- Weekly Pay Period
- Higher Pay for Armored Car Experience
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Firearms Permit and Guard Card PAID! ( Restrictions Apply - Up to a $500 Value)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm
WE ALSO OFFER:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans * Paid Training & Paid Time Off * PTO Accrual Upon Hire! * 401(k) with Company Contribution * Quarterly Safety Incentive *Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program * Career Advancement Opportunities
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar Armored, Inc. (Dunbar) is the largest independently owned full-service security organization in the United States.
With a rich family heritage in the armored car industry beginning in 1923, Dunbar offers its clients LOYALTY + PROTECTION by safeguarding valuables for retailers, financial institutions, governmental entities and other organizations. Most recognizable for its red and black armored trucks, Dunbar has remained committed to its core line of business with its armored transportation services while expanding into additional areas of physical and digital security. Today, Dunbar is proud to be a full-service, wholly integrated security and cash management solutions provider. Our company delivers the most technologically advanced, integrated cash management logistics and loss protection solutions available to keep our efficient, effective and secure.
Dunbar holds our team of dedicated security professionals in the highest regard and aims to provide our employees with more than just jobs. As a family owned and operated company that prides itself from promoting from within, we are committed to providing career growth opportunities for those who want to advance. Additionally, Dunbar offers healthcare plans and retirement tools among other innovative programs to ensure our employees have the benefits they need to maintain good health and well being, make healthy lifestyle choices and plan for the future.
Dunbar is currently offering positions to qualified candidates who would like to become valuable members of our nationwide team and to be a part of our company’s dynamic growth. We are especially interested in professionals with experience in the armored car, security detail and cash management industries.
Dunbar—The Most Trusted Name in Security. ®
Driver / Armed Security Guard
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as armed Driver Messengers to drive and operate armored truck routes.
GardaWorld has opportunities for Full-Time and Part-Time Driver Messengers
Driver Messengers are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. Driver Messengers also provide excellent customer service as they interact with customers to securely and safely transfer valuables.
Applicants must obtain a valid and weapons permit as part of the job requirements.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate highest degree of security as well as possess a safe driving record.
Candidates must be comfortable carrying a firearm and obtain a permit to carry a weapon while on duty as all positions are armed.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.
Security Guard - On Call Position
Responsibilities/Pay Grade Benefits Supplemental Questions JOB SUMMARY: PG 16 This position is an "on call" only position for as needed on Fridays and to fill in for vacations No set hours are guaranteed.
The Security Guard assists in providing responsible, effective and efficient security for the Emerald Coast Utilities Authority (ECUA) property, including but not limited to the Cashier Office and Customer Service. The work requires knowledge of routines, procedures, rules and regulations used in protecting ECUA property and grounds that are learned through specialized training and job experiences. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle. Inspects ECUA property; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, vandalism, and unauthorized persons. Watches for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, inappropriate behavior or possession of forbidden weapons. Controls access to site by permitting authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits. Investigates and prepares written reports and logs on accidents, incidents and security violations.
Notifies police department, fire department and/or ECUA department officials in the event of known or suspicious activities. Provides assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner; including signing for packages, escorting employees to vehicles, responding to inquires and complaints, and providing visitors directions. Monitors Cashier Office and oversees armored car service arrival and procedures.
Responds to department calls when security presence is needed. May assist in raising and/or lowering of the flag. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. (Educational documentation will be requested upon offer of employment.) Three (3) years of responsible experience in law enforcement, security services industry or active duty military. Must be available as needed for Fridays and "on call" and as needed.
Licenses and Certifications: Possession of Florida Class "D" Security Officer License and Florida Class "G" Firearms License. Possession of or ability to obtain a Florida Driver License upon offer of employment.
Employment offers to all new hires are contingent upon the job candidates successfully passing background and reference checks, nicotine screening, drug screening, and post job offer physicals (that may include pulmonary testing). Offers of transfers or promotion to current ECUA employees are not subject to nicotine screening. All applicants are subject to physical assessments as required by job. Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, bend body downward and forward by bending legs and spine. Requires prolong periods of walking and standing and may require bending, stooping, and twisting. Must be able to lift and exert force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
May be subject to bodily injury caused by unruly customer, visitor and/or employee. The incumbent's working conditions are typically moderately quiet, but can change significantly when responding to a critical, emergency situation requiring immediate action. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities/Supplemental Information:
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Two-way radio Multi-line phone system Computer and peripheral equipment Standard office equipment KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of:
Security rules, regulations and procedures. Firearms and firearm safety precautions when handling firearms. Skills in:
Verbal and written communication. Dealing courteously and diplomatically with customers, visitors, employees and the general public. Operating computerized equipment, telephones, and two-way radios.
Ability to: Use a firearm when performing security duties. Communicate effectively by providing information and directions to the general public.
Maintain security logs and complete incident reports. Make decisions & assume responsibility, perform duties & handle tasks under potentially stressful conditions. SDL2017
We are seeking a 3rd shift ARMED DRIVER/GUARD to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will make pickups/deliveries both on foot and in a vehicle. Normal work week is Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m .with a few weekends through out the year the company will require ALL guards to work overtime.
- Maintain a safe operating work vehicle and work area
- Make pickups/deliveries
- Follow rules and regulations
- Maintain awareness for yourself and others
- Report any issues to management in a timely manner
- Data entry
- Must be able to lift more than 50 LBS
- customer service
- Providing security for shows
- Must be 26 years old or older
- Clean criminal history
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to safely maneuver a armored truck
- Must pass a physical and drug screen
- Must pass a polygraph
- Valid FOID
- Vaild PERC with 40 HRS of security training
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to purchase weapon needed for job duties
Cleveland Fitness Club Life Guard
Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Less than high school with 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Armored Transportation Branch Manager
Fortress Armored is a growing full service armored transportation company based in Los Angeles. We are currently seeking a Branch Manager for our Lawndale, CA facility. The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the operations. The successful candidate must be a customer service professional that is able to positively communicate with our diverse customer base via phone, email, face to face, as well as the company staff. The candidate must be able to work flexible hours and days to cover our 7 day a week operation, and must possess/obtain an BSIS guard card and firearms permit. This is a fast-paced position with a growing firm in the Cash Logistics business.
Management Branch Manager
- Engage in selection of new hires, ensure proper training, performance evaluations, and discipline
- Maintain a safe and secure environment
- Implement, monitor and recommend changes to policies and training procedures to ensure accountability, process effectiveness, control, and security of all cash movement and inventory information.
- Communicate with vendors, bank and commercial customers to address and resolve problems and special requests
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Professional
- Previous experience in Operations Management and Cash Vault Logistics (3 years)
- Possesses strong leadership, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Previous personnel management experience (1 year)
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member, handle confidential issues in a professional manner, lead and influence others positively
- Relevant project management skills
- Experience utilizing MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and must provide excellent customer service
- Must be willing and able to work overtime with little or no notice before or after scheduled shift
- Pay will be salary (DOE). Health and vacation benefits available
- Cash Handling: 3 years
- Personnel Management: 1 year
- Operations Management: 3 years
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- BSIS Guard card and Firearms permit
As a Fortress Armored Team Member, you will receive the support you need to work in a fast paced environment with competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling for work-life balance, opportunities for career advancement, and clear communication with management. Call to discover how to join LA County's leading armored cash management services company today.
Fortress Armored Services offers a competitive compensation package that includes health benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Unarmed Security Guard With Guard Card Needed For 40+ Hours Per Week.
We are looking to hire 6 unarmed Security Guards with Guard Cards for Gardena, CA warehouse. We are accepting resumes now.
-Must have an unexpired active guard card.
-Need to be a people person with good customer service skills
-There is lots of walking the perimeter and interaction between security and workers.
-Checking badges, Truck Seals, and permits as trucks come on and off the property.
-1 hour orientation for safety and how to properly observe and report.
-Experience with warehouse security is a huge plus.
-Must be flexible on hours for 2nd or 3rd shifts.
-Dress code: white polo, black slacks, black steel toed boots,
With over 40 years of combined service in the industry, Arena's team includes certified staffing professionals from the industrial, construction, and agricultural sectors. Call today for a free consultation on your current workforce, and find out what path is best for your employees and your company. Arena's offers many hiring incentive programs that ease the pain of training costs and reduce the risk of turnover in the 1st 90 days. .
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!