Armored Car Guard And Driver Job Description Sample
Armed Guard - Driver - Security (Bsis Permits Paid!)
Think You've Got What it Takes? Join the Team.
BSIS Permits Paid (Up to a $500 Value!) &A New Starting Wage!
Driver/Guards are responsible for providing secure and reliable transport of cash, securities, and other valuable cargo for financial institutions, businesses, and other customers. Driver/guards must practice heightened security protocol and safety procedures, provide outstanding customer service, and demonstrate competence ensuring accuracy in all delivery and receipt of cargo.
IMPORTANT An online application must be submitted for consideration. Visit www.dunbararmored.com/careers to APPLY and to view the full job description.
HOW TO QUALIFY?
- Must apply at www.dunbararmored.com/careers before attending the event.
- Must be at least 21 years of age per D.O. T regulations.
- Have at least 3 Years of Driving History w/ valid license. (No suspensions or DUI on record)
- Must successfully pass an extensive pre-employment background check and drug test.
- $14.00 per hour w/ Gun Permit ($13 per hour w/out permit, must obtain within 90-days for pay increase)
- Annual Merit Wage Increase
- Weekly Pay Period
- Higher Pay for Armored Car Experience
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Firearms Permit and Guard Card PAID! ( Restrictions Apply - Up to a $500 Value)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm
WE ALSO OFFER:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans * Paid Training & Paid Time Off * PTO Accrual Upon Hire! * 401(k) with Company Contribution * Quarterly Safety Incentive *Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program * Career Advancement Opportunities
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar Armored, Inc. (Dunbar) is the largest independently owned full-service security organization in the United States.
With a rich family heritage in the armored car industry beginning in 1923, Dunbar offers its clients LOYALTY + PROTECTION by safeguarding valuables for retailers, financial institutions, governmental entities and other organizations. Most recognizable for its red and black armored trucks, Dunbar has remained committed to its core line of business with its armored transportation services while expanding into additional areas of physical and digital security. Today, Dunbar is proud to be a full-service, wholly integrated security and cash management solutions provider. Our company delivers the most technologically advanced, integrated cash management logistics and loss protection solutions available to keep our efficient, effective and secure.
Dunbar holds our team of dedicated security professionals in the highest regard and aims to provide our employees with more than just jobs. As a family owned and operated company that prides itself from promoting from within, we are committed to providing career growth opportunities for those who want to advance. Additionally, Dunbar offers healthcare plans and retirement tools among other innovative programs to ensure our employees have the benefits they need to maintain good health and well being, make healthy lifestyle choices and plan for the future.
Dunbar is currently offering positions to qualified candidates who would like to become valuable members of our nationwide team and to be a part of our company’s dynamic growth. We are especially interested in professionals with experience in the armored car, security detail and cash management industries.
Dunbar—The Most Trusted Name in Security. ®
Driver / Armed Security Guard
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals who have strong driving and security skills for challenging positions as armed Driver Messengers to drive and operate armored truck routes.
GardaWorld has opportunities for Full-Time and Part-Time Driver Messengers
Driver Messengers are responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. Driver Messengers also provide excellent customer service as they interact with customers to securely and safely transfer valuables.
Applicants must obtain a valid and weapons permit as part of the job requirements.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate highest degree of security as well as possess a safe driving record.
Candidates must be comfortable carrying a firearm and obtain a permit to carry a weapon while on duty as all positions are armed.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.
Security Guard / Patrol Driver / Mobile Security Division
Please read entire job description before you apply.
Pay: Dependent on Experience
Available Positions In: Palm Beach County
Shift(s) available: Overnight 1900 - 0500
You must have a security license prior to starting and be over 25 years old.
As a Community Based Officer (Patrol Driver), you would be responsible for:
- Reporting to all shifts on time, in the appropriate field officer uniform as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducting vehicle patrols in our patrol vehicle throughout client properties.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other guards at the time of each shift change.
- Protecting a site (apartment community, business mall, construction site, special events) in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Guard duties will include: making presence known; providing escort for residents or customers to designated locations as requested; preventing trespassing or loitering on site; routinely checking doors; lighting, trash and security assessments; detailed activity reports of each shift. Guard will not be using force of any kind, only a visual deterrence.
- Special event security duties may include: providing a safe and orderly environment for attendees; help control traffic and assist with parking; bag, ID and ticket checks; detailed activity reports.
- Controlled access duties may include: badge printing and checking; camera monitoring; phone duty; area checks by foot patrol; weekly report summaries for client review.
- Concierge service duties may include: badge printing and checking; customer service for guests or tenets; area checks by foot patrol; phone duty.
- Additional duties as required by the site Post Orders
- Conducting vehicle patrols in our highly marked Signal 88 security vehicle.
- Completing all appropriate on-line and physical training modules.
- Convey a command presence.
- Be firm yet professional.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Have a valid Florida class D security guard license.
- Successfully pass a drug test and background check.
- No criminal convictions as specified under Signal 88 Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Good typing skills, as all reporting is done online.
- Ability to work alone.
- Ability to learn new software in an efficient and effective time frame.
- Able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact with all levels of Signal 88 and client employees and the public in a direct, timely and professional manner.
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve.
- Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems.
- This job posting is for multiple available open positions. Starting pay depends on experience, with quick advancement if you work hard.
Benefits to the position
- Promotions based on merit, not seniority. (Your pay is dictated by performance, not how long you have been here)
- Room for advancement / growth within the company.
- Consistent schedules
- Paid advanced training
- Signal 88 Security of WPB provides veteran's preference hiring points.
- If you are claiming veteran's preference, you will be required to present your DD-214 during the interview.
Overnight Rental Car Driver
PLEASE COME SEE US AND ASK FOR....
GCA Services Group
86 Olympia Drive
Newark, NJ 07114
Located inside Avis Budget Group office. Please look for a building in the back of the car lot with a large American Flag. You can speak to the security guard in the booth at the entrance of the lot.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision employees will transport individual passenger vehicles (compact through large suv) throughout the NY/NJ area to meet customer needs. Employees will be responsible for filling out basic paperwork, to track vehicle movements as well as keeping in constant communication with our dispatch office.
*Hiring for: Open Flexibility, Day, Night, and Overnight positions available
*Position(s): Shuttler/Car Transporters
*Schedule: 5 days a week; mixed days beginning at either 6pm- 2;30am or 10pm- 6:30am
*Location: Avis Budget Fleet Office, Please tell guard at gate you are here for GCA Services Group
*Pay: OVERNIGHT $10.00
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must have a valid US Driver's License for a minimum 3 years with a good driving history
Must be able to SAFELY and EFFICIENTLY operate a vehicle day or night and in all weather conditions.
Must be able to communicate by telephone/two way radios.
Must be able to read, understand and complete driver trip sheets and other documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screening are requiredare required
With over 38,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Armed Driver Guard
LOOMIS IS HIRING!
Join a Winning Team Today!
Starting Pay $12 per hour
Receive, verify, sort, disperse & account for (maintain inventory of) vault cargo items.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear driving record
- Clear criminal record
- Stable employment history
- Qualify for a weapon permit
- Meet federal Department of Transportation Driver Qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flex Spending/Dependent Care Accounts as part of health insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Felonious Assault Benefit
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Dell Computer and Electrical Discounts
- AT&T Cell Phone and Accessory Discounts
- Paid training
- Loans for weapons & bullet resistant vest
MUST meet eligibility requirements for Full benefits
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. “Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Security Guard - On Call Position
Responsibilities/Pay Grade Benefits Supplemental Questions JOB SUMMARY: PG 16 This position is an "on call" only position for as needed on Fridays and to fill in for vacations No set hours are guaranteed.
The Security Guard assists in providing responsible, effective and efficient security for the Emerald Coast Utilities Authority (ECUA) property, including but not limited to the Cashier Office and Customer Service. The work requires knowledge of routines, procedures, rules and regulations used in protecting ECUA property and grounds that are learned through specialized training and job experiences. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle. Inspects ECUA property; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, vandalism, and unauthorized persons. Watches for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, inappropriate behavior or possession of forbidden weapons. Controls access to site by permitting authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits. Investigates and prepares written reports and logs on accidents, incidents and security violations.
Notifies police department, fire department and/or ECUA department officials in the event of known or suspicious activities. Provides assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner; including signing for packages, escorting employees to vehicles, responding to inquires and complaints, and providing visitors directions. Monitors Cashier Office and oversees armored car service arrival and procedures.
Responds to department calls when security presence is needed. May assist in raising and/or lowering of the flag. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. (Educational documentation will be requested upon offer of employment.) Three (3) years of responsible experience in law enforcement, security services industry or active duty military. Must be available as needed for Fridays and "on call" and as needed.
Licenses and Certifications: Possession of Florida Class "D" Security Officer License and Florida Class "G" Firearms License. Possession of or ability to obtain a Florida Driver License upon offer of employment.
Employment offers to all new hires are contingent upon the job candidates successfully passing background and reference checks, nicotine screening, drug screening, and post job offer physicals (that may include pulmonary testing). Offers of transfers or promotion to current ECUA employees are not subject to nicotine screening. All applicants are subject to physical assessments as required by job. Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, bend body downward and forward by bending legs and spine. Requires prolong periods of walking and standing and may require bending, stooping, and twisting. Must be able to lift and exert force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
May be subject to bodily injury caused by unruly customer, visitor and/or employee. The incumbent's working conditions are typically moderately quiet, but can change significantly when responding to a critical, emergency situation requiring immediate action. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities/Supplemental Information:
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Two-way radio Multi-line phone system Computer and peripheral equipment Standard office equipment KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of:
Security rules, regulations and procedures. Firearms and firearm safety precautions when handling firearms. Skills in:
Verbal and written communication. Dealing courteously and diplomatically with customers, visitors, employees and the general public. Operating computerized equipment, telephones, and two-way radios.
Ability to: Use a firearm when performing security duties. Communicate effectively by providing information and directions to the general public.
Maintain security logs and complete incident reports. Make decisions & assume responsibility, perform duties & handle tasks under potentially stressful conditions. SDL2017
Armed Security Guard
>>SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY>>
START TODAY ARMED SECURITY WANTED ASAP.We Are Licensed Security Company And We Are Looking For ARMED SECURITY OFFICER'S ONLY.
- Monitor CCTV Cameras
- Daily/incident Reports
- Patrolling-Give Access To Residents
- Over 18 Years Old
- Current & Valid California Guard Card
- Current & Valid California Firearms permit
- Must Have Valid Driver License
- Past 2 years driving Record From DMV
- Pass Employment Verification, background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Previous Security Experience For at list 1 Year
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Write and Speak Fluent English
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time outdoors and indoors
- Reliable transportation to work site
- Flexible Day / Evening / Overnight / Weekends
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION > >Please Send Us Your RESUME
Security Guard - Immediate Openings - Torrance, CA
As a Customer Service Officer, there will be many times that you will be the first person people interact with at an assigned high-profile Client site. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive environment and an excellent customer service experience. Additionally, the ideal Customer Service Officer will observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for this Customer Service Officer include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
Customer Service Officer Full Time/Part Time Positions Available
APPLY NOW ON COMPANY WEBSITE
For details call on 310-787-0747
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. Additional requirements of the Customer Service Officer include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone) and transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Be an effective team member and courteous telephone manners
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Good organizational skills
Key Words: Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator
ISS UniGuard Security is currently looking to hire several class A unarmed security officers to work in the Independence Mo. Distribution Center as a security vehicle patrol officer. Shifts are Weekends only.
Officers will be responsible for promoting a safe environment for guest and associates of the facility, assist in maintaining order, enforce internal rules and regulations, Investigate and report incidents involving the loss of property, theft, personal injury, motor vehicle accident, etc. that may result in claims against the facility. Provide escorts for associates and guests.
Safely operate/ drive a security vehicle while on duty at the underground caves/ facilities.
Report and documents any unsafe working practices or conditions, recommend corrective action.
Monitor, document and report suspicious activity observed on security cameras.
Identify visitors at service entrance, issue and collect passes in accordance with procedures.
Control and account for all keys specifically keys to critical areas
Conduct investigations of all incidents of theft, fraud, violence, property damage, personal injury, unlawful entry, trespassing and any other event that creates a disturbance on the premises or which may result in a claim against the organization. Create a detailed written report of your investigation.
Observe persons on premises who abuse the facilities, intrude into restricted areas, disturb or intrude upon the privacy of guest and initiate action to remove such individual(s) from the premises.
Thorough knowledge of facilities emergency fire, bomb threat, first aid and tornado procedures and evacuation plan.
Maintain a detailed log book and activity sheet entries.
Act as information booth for persons entering on business, etc.
Log in items and secure items for lost and found.
Other duties as assigned by management
Previous security experience
Must possess and maintain a valid driver license and satisfactory driver record
Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Ability to create a legible activity/incident/investigative report
Capable of communicate with tact and professionalism when speaking to groups of people
Class A license and Independence security license
The majority of the shift is spent on vehicle patrol, driving the interior and exterior perimeter of the facilities to observe and identify potential security and safety risks.
The position requires some walking and standing, frequent bending, head turning, reaching and grasping.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs. Pushing and pulling an average of 40 lbs.
Write and speak English fluently
Bilingual a plus
$10,000.00 Free Life Insurance
Vision and Dental
Qualified individuals please reply to this Ad.
Security Guard Inland Empire
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!! Walk-ins Welcomed
Apply in person, same day interviews and same day hired
PACWEST Security Services
2990 Inland Empire Blvd. #104
Ontario, CA 91764
phone: (909) 948-1888 - Ask for Rosie
CA License PPO 12551
Currently hiring for:
SECURITY OFFICERS, Patrol Driver
ALL POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN IN INLAND EMPIRE
Full and Part Time Openings
Swing Shift / Grave Yard
- West Covina
- Riverside Patrol Driver (Must Be Insurable)
*Must have a current/valid Guard Card license issued by the State of CA
FOR DRIVING POSITIONS Must be at least 25 years of age or older with a clean DMV driving record
Purpose: Observe and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety and security of client personnel and property.
* Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
* Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required. Act as a first responder to any emergencies or suspicious activities.
* Act as an ambassador to the clients, management and PACWEST.
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
* Possess and maintain a current guard card
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
* Must have reliable means of communication and reliable means of transportation
* Adhere to professional grooming standards
* Have a clean criminal background
* Team work
* Must possess a professional attitude
* Computer literate is a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Security, military, or law enforcement background
Apply with PACWEST today and be a part of our winning team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!