Armored Car Guard And Driver Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armored Car Guard And Driver
Driver Guard - Security
Do you love to work on a team?
We don't leave anything to chance.
Your Safety and Security is our Top Priority!
Every Dunbar Armored Truck has 2 people on board - Every Day!
If you want to be part of a growing company
in an exciting industry,
Join the Dunbar Armored Family!
Seeking security-minded individuals for immediate openings at our Pittsburgh armored facility.
TO APPLY: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/dunbararmored/en-us/job/United-States/Driver-Guard-Security/J3L3GW72NN6J8370070/
* Full-time & Part-time hours
* Overtime (at time and a half) paid out after 40 hrs per week!!!
* Flexible schedules
* $11.00/hour with gun permit (PA ACT 235)
* Higher pay for armored car experience
* Paid training, vacation, safety bonus and 401(k)
* Company-supplied uniforms and firearm
Complete the on-line job application and assessment.
Call (412) 782-4200 for more information.
DRIVER / GUARDS are responsible for the safe delivery and pick-up of customer valuables and/or cargo via armored truck transportation or van.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Operate armored trucks and/or vans in a safe manner, abiding by all federal, state, local and company regulations.
2. Deliver valuables to customers (banks, retail stores, restaurants, etc.). Interact with customers, representing the company in accordance with company standards, maintaining proper conduct, appearance (uniforms), personal hygiene, etc.
3. Complete paperwork accurately and in accordance and in accordance with procedures.
4. Maintain a security awareness at all times, whether driving a vehicle and watching for the hopper or outside of the vehicle delivering shipments to the customer.
5. Receive shipments and cargo at the beginning of the shift and check-in cargo and shipments at the end of the shift to the vault, ensuring the balancing of the receipts.
6. Perform necessary first line maintenance on the vehicle at the beginning and/or end of the shift.
7. May operate runs/routes dedicated to specific needs, i.e. Federal Reserve, BEP
(Bureau of Engraving and Printing).
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be at least 21 years of age, per Department of Transportation regulations.
2. Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current license with a good driving record. Minimum 3 years driving experience. May be required to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
3. Ability to obtain a gun permit, where necessary. (A criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit.)
4. Experience in security field and/or transportation as a driver is preferred.
5. Must be able to qualify for any other work-related permits required by branch, such as Airport pass, Federal Reserve access, etc.
6. Must be able to read, write and understand English and perform basic math skills. Must have good communication skills and be able to communicate with customers and communicate with one’s partner or base location via radio and/or two-way radio.
7. Must be able to lift bagged coin three to five feet, weighing 30-50 pounds a bag, several dozen times daily and carry bags from the vehicle to a customer or back.
8. Must be able to step in and out of an armored truck 40-70 times per day.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Security Guards And Drivers -Unarmed (Various)
We are seeking a Security Guards And Drivers -Unarmed (Various) to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Current California Guard Card
- Fluently Speak, Write and Understand English
- Available to work flexible hours, mostly graveyard and swing shift and EVERY WEEKEND.
- Basic knowledge of computers and hand held devices
- Applicants with open availability get better consideration
- Active cell or land line phone
- Personal transportation is required for these sites.
- Clean DMV record print outwith a license for 9 years is required for patrol shifts
- Patrol Drivers must be at least 25 years old
- Comply and support Drug Free Work Place Policy
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Driver Messenger - With Active Guard Card
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.
Armed Driver Guard (Non-Cdl)
Loomis is hiring for a Armed Driver Guard (non-CDL) job in San Antonio,TX Armed Driver Guard (non-CDL) Needed Loomis is HIRING Join A Winning Team TODAY Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus We are currently seeking a Full-Time Driver/Armed Service Technician for the San Antonio, TX area. Also know as a Driver/Guard.
A CDL IS NOT NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION Starting Pay Rate - $12.50/hr and $13.00/hr once trained Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and become a fully functional Armored Services Technician (AST). These positions are sometimes referred to as driver/guard or messenger/guard. Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Automatic 401K Plan for all employees Dental, Vision, Medical Long Term Disability Flexible Spending Accounts Life, AD&D plans Job Summary:
Armored Service Technicians work as a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
Requirements: Must pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification. At least 21 years of age A current drivers license and a good driving record Show steady employment history Must pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check, credit check and in some states a pre-employment polygraph. We have openings for applicants for the following work schedules:
Starting time may vary between 5:30AM to 7:30AM Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours. On-line applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone. If you are interested in this Armed Driver Guard (non-CDL) opportunity, click on the APPLY NOW button below Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.
Post a Job
Valet / Driver
American Guard Services is currently accepting applications: VALET/DRIVER
* Must be able to operate a STANDARD/MANUAL shift vehicle.
* Must have own reliable transportation.
* Must have a Clean Nevada Driver’s License (Five year Report-Submitted with application)
* SSN (Social Security Card).
* Must be able to pass a comprehensive BACKGROUND check and DRUG screening.
* Must have a comprehensive agenda of customer service.
* Must be able to meet physical requirements.
* Must have open availability.
*Must possess good organizational and interpersonal skills
Other Duties and
* Uses proper body mechanics while performing duties.
* Remains alert and aware of the surroundings.
* Demonstrates ability to work with others and interact appropriately.
* Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods.
* Possesses empathetic abilities in dealing with employees and their questions.
* Maintains communication with other agents, employees and managers.
* Relates information regarding events or situations that may affect operations.
* May be exposed to high levels of noise or variations in weather and temperature.
* Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
* Must be flexible to work scheduled and/or non-scheduled hours as required.
Two years of Valet Experience.
The successful candidate will possess good organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.