Armorer Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Armorer Technician
Polyurea Coating Spray Painting Technician For Body Armor Manufacture.
Polyurea spray technician. Working production manager to be responsible for all production and oversee other production workers. Must have experience in polyurea spray operations such as truck bedliners or similar applications such as automobile painting with knowledge of spray patterns and texturing ( We will consider training the correct applicant). Prefer experience in Graco equipment such as the working and repair of polyurea pumps and spray guns. Will be responsible for the changing out of coating barrels. Preference toward our veterans.
Armored Service Technician/ Drivers (Non-Cdl)
Loomis is HIRING Join Our Winning Team TODAY Loomis is now hiring a Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician in the Columbus, OH area With a national service network, we are currently seeking a Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician in Columbus We have several opportunities available in the Columbus area Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Benefits: Loomis offers our Armored Service Technicians a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
Paid Vacation Paid Holiday Time Paid Sick Time Armed Security License paid for by Loomis Uniforms supplied by Loomis Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance Long Term Disability Insurance Life, AD&D Plans Automatic 401(K) for all employees Flexible Spending Account Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Responsibilities: Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations. Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week. Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week. Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies and approach to Loomis, Fargo and Company facility. And other duties assigned. Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Requirements:
Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards). Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds. Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out. Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records. Ability to sign and record numbers by hand. Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles. Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission. Good attendance and punctuality.
Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public. Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice. Working Conditions:
Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week. Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period. Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear). Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes. Please click the
Apply Now button below, and proceed to our company website to complete your application.
Post a Job
RN ICU Armor Rotating Region
Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgement in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evauates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals.
Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guideliness and safework practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s). Supervises other members of Healthcare team.
Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with team members required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with occasional periods of above average pressure. Excellent customer service skills.
Must have basic computer skills.
Qualifications:IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
Minimum Qualifications: Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
CPR. ACLS as applicable by Facility/Department. ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D;: ACLS required upon orientation completion. Preferred Qualifications:
BSN. Prefer 1 year of acute care experience. Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
Post a Job
Armored Transportation Branch Manager
Fortress Armored is a growing full service armored transportation company based in Los Angeles. We are currently seeking a Branch Manager for our Lawndale CA facility. The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the operations. The successful candidate must be a customer service professional that is able to positively communicate with our diverse customer base via phone, email, face to face, as well as the company staff. The candidate must be able to work flexible hours and days to cover our 7 day a week operation, and must possess/obtain an BSIS guard card and firearms permit. This is a fast-paced position with a growing firm in the Cash Logistics business.
Cash Management Branch Manager
- Engage in selection of new hires, ensure proper training, performance evaluations, and discipline
- Maintain a safe and secure environment
- Implement, monitor and recommend changes to policies and training procedures to ensure accountability, process effectiveness, control, and security of all cash movement and inventory information.
- Communicate with vendors, bank and commercial customers to address and resolve problems and special requests
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Professional Skills:
- Previous experience in Operations Management and Cash Vault Logistics (3 years)
- Possesses strong leadership, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Previous personnel management experience (1 year)
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member, handle confidential issues in a professional manner, lead and influence others positively
- Relevant project management skills
- Experience utilizing MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and must provide excellent customer service
- Must be willing and able to work overtime with little or no notice before or after scheduled shift
- Pay will be salary (DOE). Health and vacation benefits available
- Cash Handling: 3 years
- Personnel Management: 1 year
- Operations Management: 3 years
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- BSIS Guard card and Firearms permit
As a Fortress Armored Team Member, you will receive the support you need to work in a fast paced environment with competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling for work-life balance, opportunities for career advancement, and clear communication with management. Call to discover how to join LA County's leading armored cash management services company today.
Fortress Armored Services offers a competitve compensation package that includes health benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Post a Job
Armored Truck Guard/Courier/Driver
Work for one of the fastest growing armored truck companies in the Midwest!! No experience necessary, we'll train you!
Protecting currency and the people who surround it takes consistency, awareness, and attention to detail. You need to maintain a safe environment, while methodically counting and tracking every penny. Can you do what it takes to be alert and accurate at every moment? If so, consider this job.
Applicants should be:
- A task oriented and supportive team member
- Able to maintain a single focus
- Consistent, stable, methodical, structured
- Knowledgeable, accurate, and detail oriented
You will also need:
- Comfort with math, numbers and tracking valuables.
- Military Veteran status a BIG plus
We are one of the best paying armored truck companies in the Midwest and we promote from within! There is plenty of opportunity to move up quickly!
For more information see our website: www.thillens.com.
Security Guard - Armored Truck Driver
Brink’s is hiring a Full-TimeArmored Truck Driver Security Guard - Armed to be based out of our facility in Detroit, MI. This position would be responsible for pick-up and delivery of cash and valuables to banks and other businesses. You and your team would be operating in an armed environment with an armored truck and required to carry a fire arm. A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record are required. No security experience is required. We’ll train you to do the job, but we’re also looking for those with industry experience. Military veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
If you are at least 21 years old, have a valid U.S. driver’s license and good driving record, and have or are willing to obtain security guard, firearm’s license and an operator’s license with a for hire endorsement, then we want you to apply today! Then check your phone, voicemail, and email often for a communication from us with the next step in the process.
Brink’s offers our Armed Security Guard Driver-Messengers the following:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and life insurance all which start on day 1, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation time and holiday pay
- Training and growth opportunities within our locations across the country
- Company paid work boots and bullet proof vests
Apply today to be considered and leave your lines of communication open for a call or email from us on the next step.
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Michigan Guard card OR willingness to obtain one
- Firearms License for Michigan OR willingness to obtain one
- Willing to submit to background, driving record, and drug check
- Michigan For-Hire Endorsement (chauffeur) on your driver’s license OR willingness to obtain one
- Industry experience or Veteran status preferred, but NOT required. We are willing to train!
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
Sr Staff Systems Engineer- Armored Vehicle Fire Controls
- Providing FCS and related subject matter expertise to the Engineering organizationthroughout the product development life cycle.
- Developing high-level system requirements, architectures and technical baselines for new and derivative FCS systems and products.
- Supporting FCS integration & test (TI&T) as well as verification & validation (V&V) activities.
- Supporting engineering project teams in the preparation of engineering technical inputs, cost estimates, and schedules for bids and proposals.
- Write technical white papers in response to customer requests, and apply Systems Engineering techniques to define and evaluate system architecture options to meet combat and tactical system CONOPS and system level requirements.
- Assisting as needed with new business capture and transition of programs to Engineering.
- Interfacing as needed with internal and external project teams, company personnel/leadership and the broader customer community in general.
- Assisting as needed with subcontractor technical management and technical coordination of all engineering groups assigned to a program.
- Extensive knowledge of EOIR FCS and related technologies for land-based armored vehicles including EOIR imaging and associated system stabilization, laser & stadiametric range-finding, ballistics fire corrections, turret/hull interfaces including slip-ring capabilities and expandability, data/image analysis/processing.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or closely related field
- Direct experience in system-level design
- Experience with FCS on platforms such as Abrams, Bradley, Stryker, LAVs and 8x8 vehicles (e.g. IVECO), as well as older vehicles i.e. M-60, M113, M901, is highly desired
- As this is a senior level position, a Master's degree or higher in engineering or equivalent scientific discipline with at least 15 years of FCS experience is desired
- Experience with the TOW missile system
- Must be able to obtain a US Secret clearance
- Experience with international travel is desired
Armorer & Small Arms Repairer
Personnel will provide Full Spectrum Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C Instruction and instructional support services at Fort Rucker, AL. The mission of the United States Army Full Spectrum SERE Level C Course is to ensure each student graduates with the confidence and appropriate proficiency level to employ SERE and individual Personnel Recovery (PR) tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) necessary to survive and return with honor regardless of the circumstances of isolation.SERE Mission/Administrative Support.
In addition to the primary training mission related to the design, development, and delivery of SERE instruction to students, the Contractor shall provide mission support and administrative services necessary to ensure daily operational, administrative support and execution of SERE training. Mission Support activities facilitate the ongoing support of required U.S. Army SERE School functions at all times regardless of number of scheduled SERE classes in session.Armorer and Small Arms Repairer:
Will assist with armorer duties in support of SERE range requirements and mission support?Duties and Responsibilities: Tasks include, but are not limited to the following activities: Issue, maintain accountability, maintenance, and security of weapons ?? to include non-NATO firearms ?? sensitive items and ammunition in the arms room as well as at the SRM and Break Contact ranges.
Assist logistics personnel with any supply requests in support of arms room operations. Government personnel will make final procurement determinations. Assist the Government Armorer with all documentation pertaining to the arms room operation, IAW policies.
The Contractor must possess Class C Commercial Driver??s License (CDL) with Hazmat endorsement Submit status of all areas of responsibility in a weekly report NLT 0900 the first duty day after the week reported.Additional Duties: When Support Personnel are not actively engaged in the implementation and/or execution of student training, personnel shall provide support for the following SERE course and administrative activities:?Conduct the In-Service Training Program for military cadre and Contractor instructor staff. Assist with the development, maintenance, and implementation of new SERE training schedules.
Research, design, develop, and recommend new SERE training doctrine relative to SERE Level-C Full Spectrum training requirements integration. In coordination with the SERE Course Manager, suggest modifications to SERE training curriculum to ensure currency and relevance to the Personnel Recovery, DOD, and JPRA SERE programs. Any changes or modification are subject to approval by the SERE Course Manager.
Design, develop, and execute a continuous improvement process allowing for the improvement and implementation of internal and external logistical support requirements necessary to support the SERE training program, the U.S. Army SERE School, and Fort Rucker; Maintain SERE training facilities, and as required, SERE support facilities in clean and serviceable state; report facility issues to applicable government section personnel for submission of work orders, as appropriate. Perform supply and logistics maintenance and re-stock activities of required SERE issue items, training supplies, and necessary administrative support supplies and stocks.
Support range operations by assisting with ammunition handling, loading, unloading, and clean-up.EducationRequires a High School diploma or GED.Qualifications1-3 years of related experience repairing firearms.?General: All Support Personnel are required to have a minimum of a SECRET clearance
All personnel shall ensure the adherence to the professional standards of behavior IAW with Contractor??s QCP and all applicable Army, TRADOC, and Fort Rucker regulations, and U.S. Army SERE School SOP and policies.
Personnel shall refrain from conduct, on- or off-duty, that brings discredit and undue scrutiny onto the SERE program.?Minimum Qualifications: Unless otherwise stated personnel shall demonstrate documented successful experience, of similar size and scope, for this respective position. Personnel must possess a proven ability to plan, organize and develop schedules and milestones for program goals and monitor progress in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken. All personnel must be computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).?As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Post a Job
OTR Driver For Armored Division (Team Only) 48
Western Distributing is a family owned and operated business founded in 1933. Western prides itself on operating the best and the latest model, company owned, and employee driven equipment, retaining some of the finest most skilled drivers/staff in the nation! Western Distributing Transportation Company (WDTC) is hiring for their armored division, United States Armored Company (USAC). USAC provides services in all 48 states and hires out of all states. Husband and wife teams are welcome as well as any team seeking to join the most intriguing driving job in the country. Military veterans are encouraged to apply. The driving career you can retire from. USAC will also be seeking drivers willing to team, if you re a solo driver and would like to earn great money driving as a team member, call us! Teams Average 147k a year with a great benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.
About the position:
United States Armored Company (USAC), is a division of Western Distributing Transportation Corporation.
- This division transports cargo that requires safeguarding in transit
- Drive all 48 states
- 100% team driven, all qualified teams welcome
- Hotels and layovers
- Lots of extras
- Minimum of 3 Years/300,000 Miles (Verifiable) OTR Driving Experience
- Credit Check
- Military Experience vs Mileage Experience Applicable
- Good MVR/Safety Record + 25 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Must be able to Chain
- Life Insurance- Company Sponsored
- LTD- Company Sponsored
- Supplemental Insurance Available- STD, Cancer, Accident and Additional Life
- 401 K
- Scholarship Program
- 1 Year Svc = 2 Weeks
- 10 Years of Svc = 3 Weeks
- 20 Years of Svc = 4 Weeks
- Been in business since 1933 - 18 Companies within the Corporation
- Family owned private business
- Assigned Trucks- No Slip Seating!
- Clean Beautiful Equipment- Avg age of trucks 3.5 years, Trailers 5.5 years.
- Peterbilt and Kenworth extended hood trucks make up 95% of fleet
- HP motors 500+ Paccar/Cummins +18 spd and a few automatics
- Premium Interiors/Seats with Wood Steering Wheels, Fridges, Espar Heaters
- Air Ride Trucks and Trailers
- Air Weigh units on Trailers - gauges on Tractors
- Office Open Door Policy- Family Environment - known by a name not a number
- Run on Virgin Tires NO RECAPS! Michelin and Bridgestone
- Wings vs ugly heavy domes on top of trucks
- Electronic Logs - no more paper!
- Disc Brakes on all New Equipment
- Wash Policy- Every Truck/Trailer must be washed at least 1x a week
- TX Big Bumpers
- All Aluminum Polished Wheels
- Options to add Lights and Chrome per Policy Manual Guidelines
Please go to www.wdtc.net to complete the application and call us at 888-###-#### or 303-###-####. Contact Felicia Sias in Recruiting
Associated topics: bus, class a cdl team driver, class b cdl team driver, dedicated team, experienced team, otr team, team class a cdl driver, team trucker, team trucking, truck team Post a Job
EMC Technician - Electromagnetic Technician
Our customer in the Plymouth, MI area is seeking EMC Technicians to join their team as permanent members.
review of test plans and specifications prior to test.
activities required to complete each EMC test.
each test, or at the end of the testing shift, as appropriate.