Arranger Job Description Sample
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 6 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for Accu-Care Cremation in Fullerton, CA. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement including the removal of the deceased, as well as selecting and setting up funeral services to final disposition. The successful candidate will have a current license in the applicable state, knowledge of current regulations related to the funeral industry and professional communication and leadership skills.
Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
Carry out funeral services from retrieval of the deceased to final disposition
Assist in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
Train all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casketing and cremation procedures
Current certification if required by state regulations + 1+ years of funeral industry experience
Professional communication skills
Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
Understanding of the services and products available
Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry ID: 2017-2087 External Company Name: Northstar Memorial Group External Company URL: www.nsmg.com
Loan Pricing Analyst
Loan Pricing Analyst United States - Dallas , TX Duties & accountabilities ·Building Strategic relationships with key contributing banks. ·Providing exceptional client service by responding to client questions and performing demonstrations of website functionality. ·Liaising with dealer trading desks to obtain the most up-to-date and accurate source pricing for leveraged loans and derivative instruments. ·Assessing the quality of data provided and removing contributions that do not pass rigorous data quality checks. ·Aiding in the preparation of client reports that provide comprehensive market overviews of loan pricing through industry, price volatility, and arranger filters. ·Generating research and analytical reports; assembling spread sheets; and drawing charts and graphs to illustrate technical trends and points. ·Working with multiple regions globally on many of the operational processes and help improve efficiency. ·Managing third party data, including ratings, CUSIPs, news and referential data. ·Managing reference data, including researching loan documentation, researching corporate actions and entering reference data into the Markit Loan Pricing database Business competencies Education and experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent in ideally a numerical discipline.
General knowledge of fixed-income instruments.
Experience previously working in a similar analytical environment in finance would be a distinct advantage.
Proficiency in SQL and VBA is a plus. Commercial awareness
A strong interest in pursuing a career in finance
Knowledge of syndicated loans is a plus Management requirements
N/A Personal competencies Personal impact The candidate must be a self-starter, able to take on multiple tasks at a time, hardworking and efficient. Communication Must demonstrate superior communication skills. Teamwork Being a team player is a vital aspect of the position, and it is expected that the candidate will work well individually, as well as in a team environment. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Supplement Right to Work Pay Transparency Policy E-Verify Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.
Sales Support Manager (Ssm) For Latin America And Aftermarket BD
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future! Core Roles & Responsibilities of the SSM Advocacy Request Forms
Upon notification by the RSMs, generate and submit US Government (Department of Commerce) Advocacy Requests; work closely with the RMSs and the Sikorsky DC Office to ensure timely and accurate delivery. B&P Management
Keep abreast of latest figures for the budget to prevent overruns. Work to open/close/amend charge numbers. Audit accounts, and complete fiscal year planning with the guidance of RSMs on open pursuits. Obtain and submit approvals for changes in B&P Budgets. SG&A Budget
Work with the RSE to plan for the year as a whole, and balance approved funds with appropriate needs. Contract Support
Coordinate creation and delivery of models to contracted customers. Country Books
Prepare and keep current (to latest year), a country book for each country in region which is accessible in electronic and hard-copy format. CRM/LM Bridge
Run reports/edit small content as needed to support RSE/RSMs. Customer Visits
Complete logistical support, from planning to execution, with guidance from the RSM. eCAR/Factory Orders (Internal Order)
Complete as needed to support the RSMs. Gate Meetings
Assist with preparation of gate presentations, including ownership of the "Investment to Win" slide and B&P authorization form for signatures at Gate. Also - logistics of each gate (i.e. - setting up for meeting on time, taking attendance,Taking/Publishing Gate notes/actions). Gifts/Promotional Items
Purchase or acquire gifts/promotional items
Maintain a current stock or promotional items (if applicable)
Work with RSMs to develop a stock of items for our in country reps- Fill out all paperwork and get gift ready in advance of any visit/trip, including BPO approval. Licensing
Keep current data for the licensing status of each country, and submit application for any required license (country-specific and/or multi-country purpose). Maintain a current database of all Licensing data within and send electronic update 1x/month. Logistics
Mail all packages, including the completion of associated RNIS paperwork. Management Briefings
Assist in the devlepment of company briefings, including formatting and providing input to presentations and any other type of management briefing tool. Multi-Media Requirements
Assist as needed with the production of brochures/marketing materials. NDA
Submit application for any required NDA, maintain a current database of all NDAs and notify RSMs when NDAs are expiring. Proposal Support
Submit proposal request form upon notification of RMSs Sales Rep Support
Keep current data for the sales rep contracts, and submit application for any required license (country-specific and/or multi-country purpose). Maintain a current database/link to all sales rep contracts within our region. Trade Shows
Support trade show efforts and ensure budget and planning is on track for a successful endeavor, Be on-site to support at Key tradeshows. Travel Planning/Support
Assist in case of emergency, or urgent request
Listed as a travel arranger -"Just in case". Trips
Prepare trip books in advance of any trip undertaken by a SAC executive, help aquire any necessary travel documents. Weekly IOI Report
Develop, maintain and seek updates for the Weekly Items of Interest report that goes to the VP of SBD from the L,A, group. Basic Qualifications Associates or Bachelor's Degree Spanish language skills Excellent proficiency in MS-Office especially PowerPoint, Word, Excel, & Outlook Experience interpreting and managing budgets Ability and willingness to travel Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and priorities Excellent responsiveness and attention to detail An appreciation for fast paced, exciting business environment Desired skills Portuguese language skills As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut
Edible Arrangements Needs Temp Help FOR Valentines DAY
EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS NEEDS TEMP HELP FOR OUR BUSY UPCOMING VALENTINES DAY HOLIDAY, TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE HELPING ASSIST OUR DESIGNERS IN FOOD PRODUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. TRAINING WILL BEGIN AS EARLY AS MID JANUARY. APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL AVAILABILITY THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 11-14. THE LOCATIONS ARE 2416 ELLISTON PLACE NASHVILLE 4004 HILLSBORO PIKE, GREEN HILLS TN, 1022 GLENBROOK WAY HENDERSONVILLE , 621 S MT JULIET ROAD, MT JULIET TN, 2872 WILMA RUDOLPH BLVD, CLARKSVILLE TN, 782 OLD HICKORY BLVD, BRENTWOOD TN
Licensed Funeral Director (Virginia) For Pre-Need Arrangements
Licensed Funeral Directors (Virginia) for Pre-Need Arrangements
We are searching for qualified, licensed funeral directors who have (or have the ability to get) a Virginia life insurance license to join our team in Alexandria and Arlington, VA
Selling Power Magazine rated SCI/Dignity Memorial #31 in the Top 50 Best Service Companies to Sell For (2013)! That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, training, and career advancement!
Funeral service has many facets to it, and pre-need sales is one of the most lucrative and rewarding as you get to combine your funeral director experience with the ability to help our families them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
Job requirements for the position:
- Virginia Funeral Directors license (if licensed in another state we can help you get a Virginia license in some cases)
- Valid life insurance license (or must be willing to obtain one in the near future)
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record / Valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check / drug screening test
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to Ralph DeStefano: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 38 locations in North America and growing.
Office Administrator (Id:7400521)
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to provide Office Administrator services in support of the Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom in the Office of International Religious Freedom (IRF), Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor (DRL), U.S. Department of State. The primary objective is to provide contractor services and deliverables through performance as Office Administrator as they relate to the organization’s mission.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET Must be active at time of application
Duties, Tasks and
- Exercise independent judgment and provide technical assistance in performing and executing most duties.
- Help to make recommendations to promote efficiency and productivity and fulfill mission requirements.
- Process time and attendance via TATEL.
- Arrange travel for the AAL through the E2Solutions travel management software system.
- Assist in managing the AAL’s performance management process and yearly staff evaluations, including through the ePerformance software system.
- Assist in procuring office supplies via the Arriba system.
- Interact directly with the staff of senior Department officials and senior officials of other U.S. government agencies, foreign embassies, and non-governmental organizations.
- Maintain AAL’s calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, track speaking engagements and travel.
- Perform general word-processing and other office support functions.
- Represent the AAL by serving as the initial point of contact for correspondence, emails and telephone calls.
- Monitor and review all incoming and outgoing correspondence and requests for action and determine the proper action to be taken, with consultation only as necessary.
- Forward assignments to office leadership and appropriate staff members.
- Apply editorial skills and knowledge in proofreading and editing completed work to ensure that the proper clearances and coordination have been obtained and completed assignments meet objectives.
- Apply overall knowledge of the office functions to screen and route material of a special interest or sensitive nature directly to the AAL or Office Director when appropriate.
- Meet regularly with the AAL and other office staff to plot out the AAL’s calendar, make decisions on which events the AAL will attend, and avoid potential meeting conflicts.
- Maintain the AAL’s calendar accurately, establish and sustain contact with those seeking the participation of the AAL in meetings, conferences, speaking events and other engagements, and ensure the AAL is aware of pending engagements.
- Ensure time and attendance on TATEL is accurate for AAL and AAL’s direct reports.
- Serve as the Travel Arranger for the AAL, and accompanying IRF staff as necessary, including preparing travel authorizations, obtaining visas and making reservations; working with the OES-DRL/EX Travel Team in closing out travel vouchers; and uploading receipts.
- Assist in data entry for annual performance evaluations of staff via ePerformance software system.
- Manage procurement of office supplies for AAL.
- Provide courteous and responsive service to visitors and callers via telephone, correspondence, email, and in person, including buzzing visitors into the suite and escorting visitors for the AAL within the building.
- Run errands for the AAL related to State Department business as necessary. Photocopy, scan and fax documents.
- Maintain AAL’s business contact lists (e.g. by scanning business cards and maintaining database of contacts).
- Proofread and properly format papers submitted for AAL review.
- Track travel and office expenses as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned within scope.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should be able to furnish, upon request, copies of previous publications or written products.
- A basic understanding in one the following fields: international relations, political science, history, public administration, economics, and linguistics/languages.
- A college degree is preferred.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Research Financial Manager
LASP has built instruments and participated in missions to every planet in the solar system. We are seeking a dynamic Research Financial Manager to further LASP's science mission by providing fiscal coordination, analytical support, and management of projects funded by federal and commercial sponsored research agreements, as well as to assist LASP faculty working on contract funded projects.
Direct department of financial analysts and travel arranger to ensure fiscal compliance with federal, state,commercial, and international sponsored research agreements and contracts. Retain cognizance of andmanage a wide range of financial accounting and reporting requirements that facilitate the execution andcompletion of projects and programs from $5M‐$150M. Through due diligence, direct oversight, andanalytical rigor assess the unique requirements and technical environment of each project/program toensure sponsor, University, and project/program personnel are adequately supported in a way that optimizes efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Work directly with project managers and principal investigators to determine program status, develop detailed budgets and forecasts; provide Earned Value reports; meet funding agency requests for program information; understand and mitigate variances; oversee and create estimates and projections to keep projects and programs on schedule and within budget; and ensure expenditure compliance. In addition, manage the travel coordination services for LASP.
• Manage programs in compliance with the wide range of sponsor requirements while being supportiveof the research programs and personnel at LASP. Where needed, propose and/or implement internalprocesses to provide the appropriate consistency and flexibility in managing the projects and programs.Develop applicable training programs for financial and other personnel in support of the same. • Coordinate research‐related issues with CU’s Sponsored Programs Accounting Office, Office ofContracts and Grants, Procurement Service Center, University Management Systems, and outside fundingagencies to ensure LASP project and program requirements are receiving the appropriate priority andattention to ensure fiscal viability. • Develop and implement improvements to existing financial management processes and coordinateadministrative processes and procedures that have a fiscal element and/or reliance. • Maintain awareness of the changing fiscal and budgeting environments in the international, federal,state, and commercial sectors. • Advise leadership, managers, and key personnel on the fiscal aspects of research projects including
University policies/procedures, agency policies/procedures, research proposal guidelines, appropriate timing and point of contact, etc. Consult with PI’s and other personnel as required on project and program charges, develop resourcing solutions, and adjudicating compliance issues. • Work closely with LASP management to assist in achieving sustainable growth.
Retain awareness andprovide financial information that is pertinent and supportive of senior level and project/programmanagement decisions. • In cooperation with the LASP Contract and Compliance Manager, review program contract terms andconditions, identifying items for negotiation. Notify appropriate internal personnel of requirements andassure compliance with the terms and conditions. • Earned Value Management cognizant expertise with an ability to tailor and refine EVM processes andreports as required by external sponsors and internally managed projects. • Lead the planning and implementation of the transition to Earned Value Management Certification atLASP. • Mentor, train, and lead the Business Analyst team in process standardization, improvements, andanalytical techniques. • Create a team oriented Financial Department that is service focused, process standardized, proactivelyanalytical, comprehensively compliant, and adaptable and responsive in a multi‐customer environment. • Create a team oriented Financial Department that is service focused, process standardized, proactivelyanalytical, comprehensively compliant, and adaptable and responsive in a multi‐customer environment. • Represent LASP in research financial management matters with Principal Investigators, Program Managers, sponsors, University stakeholders, and internal business affairs.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field. • Ten or more year’s professional financial analysis or accounting experience and a minimum of 5 years of management experience. • Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel using advanced functions. • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must be collaborative, self‐directed, able to handlemultiple tasks and priorities, and meet deadlines. • Experience with Earned Value reporting, A‐21, or NASA flight programs. • A propensity for quality, willingness to learn, and desire to be a part of a team are required in order to be successful. • Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work independently. • Must be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment and take appropriate actions. • Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi‐task while under pressure. • Ability to meet multiple, strict deadlines while performing normal daily duties. • Ability to effectively and cordially communicate with all levels of personnel and advise senior personnel. • Proficient in Microsoft Excel. • Positive outlook and self‐starter. Due to Export Control Restrictions, only US Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply.
A combination of one or more of the following areas of experience would be very useful in this position but are not required: experience as controller of a small to medium high tech or research firm, aerospaceindustry knowledge, Government contracting or procurement knowledge, understanding of programmanagement, experience with University of Colorado or other state university financial processes andprocedures, MS Access knowledge, experience in selecting and implementing other financial reporting and support tools.
Organization:B0001 -- Boulder Campus
Title:Research Financial Manager
P-Card Administrator/Project Manager
Job Title: P Card Administrator
Duration: 6 months initially
Start Date: ASAP
Role requires P-Card project experience. Seeking candidates with project management experience, supply chain experience and a 4 year degree.
Top 3 skills needed:
project management experience
P Card project experience
Supply Chain experience
The resource needs to have the following experience and skills: 1. Assessing commodities and spend that is Card eligible/data analysis (3+ years); 2. Project management experience (3+ years); 3. P Card program deployment and administration experience (3 years); 4. Supply Chain experience (5 years); 5. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; 6. Capability to manage several tasks and deliverables in a dynamic environment; 7. Must be a nice person Primary Focus: Key responsibility of this position is to provide front line Tier 1 support to corporate card holders/travelers/travel arrangers through a call centre environment. Specific accountabilities include fielding inquiries, researching & resolving card holder issues, utilizing the case management system. Customer service and accuracy are a key parts of this role therefore; the individual must have a pleasant persona, professional appearance and behavior. Confidentiality and security of information is a key criterion.
• Provide exceptional customer service in handling general/standard Tier 1 corporate cardholder/traveler/travel arranger inquiries, providing assistance to those experiencing problems and issues with card transactions, travel arrangements or expense claim processing.
• Catalogue calls and issues in the case management system
• Assist employees in reconciling past due balances by reviewing online credit card statements and expense reports.
• Assist employees in disputing duplicate and fraudulent charges with credit card providers.
• Receive and process corporate card applications, checking for correctness and completeness.
• Report lost/stolen corporate credit cards to credit card providers.
• Update employee information in credit card provider sites i.e., address updates and cancelling corporate cards of terminated employees.
• Work closely with the iExpense System Administrator and Accounts Payable departments in investigating payment errors, and locating missing receipt packages.
• Assist the Corporate Card Analyst in the preparation of email notifications to employees with unexpensed transactions, delinquent accounts and credit card cash withdrawals.
• Managing the P card analyst, who is the support staff of the program
• Facilitates the application and training process for cardholders
• Resolves P Card related issues with cardholders
• Works with accounts payable to ensure payment to P Card provider
• Update and maintain P Card policies and procedures
• Reviews and takes corrective action on monthly GL account validation exception reports
• Assists internal audit during P Card program audits
• Distribute regular P Card communications to cardholders, and implement P Card program to business units that do not currently have one.
• Assists in the improvement and other projects as needed to corporate shared services.
• Deliver cost savings and compliance with corporate goals. • Interface with Legal Department to review and enhance the contracting process.
• Develop and mentor staff to build bench strength supporting company growth. • Responsible for direct management of team, including budgets, staffing issues, resource allocation, and vendor relationships.
• Conducts employee performance reviews, coaching and mentoring, and career development. Other supporting duties as requested.
Typical Qualifications for this job:
• Previous experience with credit card programs, travel programs, banking, call center/customer service considered an asset.
• Strong PC skills, particularly a strong knowledge of various computer software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and vendor online applications (e.g. Amex@Work, BMO Online).
• Previous experience with Oracle iExpense or other expense management systems would be a definite asset.
Funeral Home Manager
FUNERAL HOME MANAGER Hillsboro, OR StoneMor Partners L.P. is conducting a search for a full-time Funeral Home Manager to join Donelson-Fir Lawn Memorial. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and supervising the general activities of the funeral home. Qualified candidates must hold a current funeral director and embalmer license with 3-5 years of industry experience. We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more. Click here for more information. StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct all activities relating to funeral services- preparation of funeral home facilities, supervision of funeral directors, perform as an arranger when required.
Direct and supervise the administrative and support services of the funeral home- embalming services, repair and maintenance services, approve of expenditures for operation of the funeral home and collection of receivables.
Plan and implement strategies to increase the client base for the company- including direct involvement in marketing strategies.
Ensure close coordination with governmental agencies and service organizations such as the Social Security Administration, Veterans Administration, coronerâ€™s office, churches, florists, etc.
Represent the company on all follow-up services provided, including customer complaints, legal activity, and contract preparations.
Administer all of the work schedules of the personnel of the funeral home.
Deal directly with vendors of funeral service supplies and support merchandise.
Maintain knowledge of the laws and policies relating to the funeral business.
Other duties as assigned by Regional Funeral Operations Manager. Education and/or Experience: + 5+ years of experience in the operations of a Funeral Home..
Demonstrated leadership ability.
Must be a licensed funeral director and embalmer or the ability to obtain a state license.
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of embalming or mortuary science. A degree in business management or related field is preferred.
Ability to train, monitor and supervisor Funeral staff.
Ability to handle performance related matters.
Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
Requires a relatively high degree of concentration and attention for a continuous period of time.
Requires occasional standing/walking and lifting or pushing.
Must possess valid state driver's license.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere. ID: 2017-4806 External Company Name: StoneMor Partners LP External Company URL: www.stonemor.com
Posting Detail Information Working Title HR Coordinator Research Professional Position No Posting Number 201700938AP Position Type Admin Professional/ Research Professional Number of Vacancies 1 Work Hours/Week 40 Proposed Annual Salary Range 33000-38000 Desired Start Date Position End Date (if temporary) Open Posting Date Open Until Filled Yes To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by 11:59pm (MT) on 11/27/2017 Description of Work Unit The mission of LAR is to use our expertise to provide the highest standard of care for laboratory animals in support of the CSU research community. This position fulfills a vital role in the administration of LAR to carry out this mission.
Position Summary The position contributes by providing HR services to LAR staff and employees in the administration, processing and understanding of payroll, benefits and privileges. This position collects personnel information, initiates, inputs and completes personnel and payroll documents and oversees personnel files. This position liaises with CSU HRS, Records, Payroll and Benefits, Student Employment, Sponsored Programs and Provost Office to ensure timely completion of HR documentation as well as related Oracle actions.
These actions are often of a confidential nature. This position provides reporting assistance to the Business and Finance Manager at LAR and is also responsible for acting as the backup for the LAR travel coordinator when needed. Lastly, this position is responsible for providing administrative support for the animal management system used by LAR. Required Job Qualifications
A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field or A Bachelor’s degree plus two years of specific professional directly related experience.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
The ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. Preferred Job Qualifications
Experience with the Talent Management System at Colorado State University.
2 years experience in Human Resources.
Experience utilizing Human Resources tracking systems, preferable with Oracle, at Colorado State University as well as Vista Plus and Kuali Financial Systems.
Experience with electronic time clock software, preferably TimeClock Plus.
New employee on-boarding process experience.
Experience working the Payroll and/or Human Resources within a University setting.
Workers Compensation, FMLA and Leave experience. Diversity Statement Ability to advance the department’s commitment to diversity and inclusion through research, teaching and outreach with relevant programs, goals and activities.
Essential Duties Job Duty Category Human Resources Duty/Responsibility Serves as the primary Laboratory Animal Resources HR contact. Manages Personnel and Payroll functions for LAR for all student hourly, non-student hourly, state classified and administrative professionals at LAR. Review and process personnel actions for accuracy, completeness and compliance with state and federal regulations and policies.
Responsible for technical personnel duties including employment application intake, termination/resignation, computer entry and file maintenance, maintaining computer employee data information and establishing various documents through Oracle. Run monthly HR employee reports through Oracle and Vista. Work with CSU HR and OEO to handle Family Medical Leave Administration, Workers Compensation, Sick and Annual leave records, salary and bi-weekly timesheets, overtime and comp time processes, payroll corrections, and supplemental pay and special pay submissions.
Prepare new position descriptions and postings in TMS, fulfil the TMS Initiator role and ensure all employee position descriptions are entered and updated in TMS. Prepare TMS AP positions descriptions to meet new FSLA guidelines. Serve as a resource to employees and managers providing response to human resource related questions and inquires.
Maintain accurate and update knowledge of HR related policies, procedures and changes that impact LAR. This position is required to attend training classes as necessary to provide continuous support to these functions. Percentage Of Time 80% Job Duty Category Laboratory Animal Resources Management System Administration Duty/Responsibility Serve as an LAR Management System contact.
Working knowledge of the LARS animal management system for tracking, acquisition, census, transfer, disposition and billing for animal users. Serve as contact for investigators, animal care technicians, and supervisors who have needs related to the LARS system. Compile monthly billing recharges for LARS transactions.
Attend weekly LAR meetings with system developers and provide meeting minutes. Percentage Of Time 10% Job Duty Category Reporting Duty/Responsibility Compile reports for the Business and Finance Manager at LAR. Run Account Statement, Revenue Expense and Expense Distribution reports monthly and Quarterly Certification reports utilizing Vista and Oracle systems.
Verify balance accuracies and distribute reports as necessary. Percentage Of Time 5% Job Duty Category Travel Coordinator Backup Duty/Responsibility Serve as a Travel Coordinator backup for LAR employees. Fulfill the Travel Management System Travel Arranger role.
When necessary, create employee profiles and process all pre and post travel documentation for LAR staff including obtaining travel approval, funding verification, register travel to attend a conference, secure flight and hotel reservation, determine per diem based on destination. Upon completion of travel, a post-trip travel document is prepared based on reconciliation of receipts and for submission to the travel desk for approval. Obtains all necessary signatures.
Travel reimbursement are prepared monthly basis for LAR animal care staff that have work responsibilities at more than one campus locations use their own vehicle. This positon is required to attend training classes as necessary to provide continuous support to these functions. Percentage Of Time 5% Application Details Special Instructions to Applicants Interested applicants must submit a cover letter which addresses how professional experiences align with identified required and preferred qualifications of the position, a current resume, and the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates. Conditions of Employment Pre-employment Criminal Background Check (required for new hires) Search Contact email@example.com EEO Statement Colorado State University is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Colorado State University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
The Office of Equal Opportunity is located in 101 Student Services. The Title IX Coordinator is the Executive Director of the Office of Support and Safety Assessment, 123 Student Services Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523
2026, (970) 491-7407. The Section 504 and ADA Coordinator is the Associate Vice President for Human Capital, Office of Equal Opportunity, 101 Student Services Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523-0160, (970) 491-5836.
Background Check Policy Statement Colorado State University (CSU) strives to provide a safe study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and students. To support this environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations, CSU conducts background checks. The type of background check conducted varies by position and can include, but is not limited to, criminal (felony and misdemeanor) history, sex offender registry, motor vehicle history, financial history, and/or education verification.
Background checks will be conducted when required by law or contract and when, in the discretion of the university, it is reasonable and prudent to do so. References Requested References Requested Minimum Requested 3 Maximum Requested 3 Supplemental Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). Applicant Documents Required Documents
Cover Letter Optional Documents
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!