Arrowsmith Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arrowsmith
Account Supervisor - Growth And A Great Culture With This Consulting Like Agency
We are a search firm based in Chicago founded in 2005. We offer HR- talent solutions in all forms of freelance and direct-to-hire talent for creatively driven agencies. We are very relationship driven and aspire to make sure our placements are a good fit for both our clients and talent.
If you join our client you will make an impact by partnering with global pharmaceutical and bio-technology clients who are working hard to make medicines accessible and affordable to everyone. They have a culture that emphasizes recognizing and rewarding your achievements and contributions! So not only will you go home feeling accomplished at the end of the day, you will also have a team that supports and acknowledges your work! Our client is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team.
- Provides quality control and manages both internal and external client expectations
- Coordinates and participates in content planning meetings with faculty and/or key content experts and personnel
- Responsible for overall management and delivery of individual client project assignments
- Works with Traffic to develop timelines and communicate milestones
- Executes project according to timelines and budgets; manages the internal team accordingly Identifies possible red flags in projects and proactively alerts team
- Takes detailed notes during all client interactions and prepares client contact reports and summarizes next steps
- Ensures relevant project materials and copies are made available to meeting participants during internal client calls and external client meetings
- Ensures client teleconferences are initiated at least 5 minutes prior to a client discussion
- Assists client services team to support the development of new business initiatives Finance
- Contributes to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations
- Monitors budget including direct costs and labor costs; notifies the Account Supervisor of out of scope items and hours
- Assists Account Supervisor or similar client services role with the preparation and submission of applicable financial and forecasting reports
- Provides standard and customized reports to clients at specified intervals
- Displays professionalism at all times
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to obtain results
- Responds well under pressure, is flexible
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability for all agency procedures and workflow
- Attends internal meetings with sales, client services, meeting services, traffic and other key personnel to discuss project status as required
- Ensure the highest standards of quality control of client materials and, as appropriate, develop best practices protocols for internal project teams to facilitate quality control
- Required to be available to work outside the company’s standard hours of operation when necessary
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, advertising, communication or related subject
- 3+ years of account management experience in an agency
- healthcare, pharma or regulated industry experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Semiconductor Growth Engineer - San Diego, CA
Semiconductor Growth Engineer - San Diego, CA
- Operate CVD and PVD systems and related equipment
- Facility maintenance
- Semiconductor material characterizations
- Prepare technical data and reports
- Hands-on experience with CVD and PVD growth of semiconductors
- Working knowledge of material characterization methods (PL, EL, x-ray, AFM, Hall, SIMS…etc.)
- Familiar with growth system operation,maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Clean-room experience is required
- At least 3-year's of industry experience
- BS or MS degree in engineering or science
Post a Job
Growth Marketing Manager / Growth Wiz
We are MOUNTAINS Holding, a team of passionate entrepreneurs and investors with a strong financial background. We have built and invested into dozens of companies around the globe (Europe, Russia, Asia – China, India, Indonesia etc.) in various industries (B2B and B2C fields). We invest in innovative projects that have the potential to positively change the market and its dogmas.
That is why, we have just acquired a unique San Francisco Bay Area based start-up with a great goal: to change the market of local news and journalism. Nowadays, with collective effort, we develop global platform for local news. We are starting right now in the Bay Area and in the US. In the next five years, we are going to create a live, real-time, environment with more than 100M active readers and more than 1M on-line content contributors.
You will be our Growth Wizard and Marketing Employee #1 responsible for planning, executing and managing these goals:
- 3 months goal: Find first 2.000 users/beta testers in two different US locations (West/East coast).
- 1 year goal: Find and work with 10.000 users/influencers and volunteers across the US (every town/region in the US at least 10 local partners/influencers).
- 2 years goal: Reach first 20M active monthly users/readers of our local news platform across the US.
- 5 years goal: Reach 100M active monthly users/readers around the globe.
You should be an independent, hands-on guy, who is able to work hard in a small team of 2-3 people, and to think of ways to reach and execute your objectives. As we grow, you will have the responsibility to hire colleagues into your newly created marketing team.
- Analytical skills, Sales thinking and Experience in Social Media field focused on consumers.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing focused on consumers (A/B testing, positioning, acquisition, registration, activation, retention, referral, revenue, SEO, affiliates, etc.).
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to generate and execute new growth ideas.
- Courage, skills and to be experienced enough to reach the goals mentionted above.
- More than full time job.
- Competitive salary and options plan. You can calibrate ratio fitting your needs.
- Chance to work side by side with founders and be #1 Marketing guy in our future Unicorn team.
- Chance to be recognized by the public and show your magic to the world.
The challenge? Join us, be ONE of US, and let’s do it together!
E-mail us to email@example.com or apply for a job. We will respond shortly.
Sr. Android Developer – Autonomy & Growth For Eager Techies
Which came first the chicken or the egg? It’s an age-old question that seems almost impossible to answer. Just like these questions: which is more important autonomy or growth? Would you rather work in a casual environment or work on projects for high profile clients? But, in this case, you don’t have to choose! If you’re an adaptable, easy going, and eager technologist you’ll get it all in this Sr. Android Developer role!
For over thirty years this small, nimble organization has created unique technological offerings that are used by high profile, important clients across the country. You’ll get to collaborate with a wide variety of small teams to design, develop, and ship new features and advanced native applications for the Android platform. All you need is American citizenship and experience with Android, Android Studio, Java, C++, and GIT in order to succeed here! Stay up to date with the latest technologies and implement them on the job. You’ll also need to fix bugs and unit-test code. If you’re looking for autonomy, a competitive salary, and the kind of work environment where you can wear shorts and flip-flops in the summer you’ve found the right opportunity!
The easiest part of this job: There are a ton of new projects coming in so there’s also a ton of growth happening here!
The hardest part of this job: Although you don’t need experience with USBs, mobile accessories, or a Computer Science or Engineering degree those would be preferred in this position.
Autonomy and growth are just around the corner for an eager, adaptable, easygoing techie like you in this Sr. Android Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($120,000-$130,000)
What you’ll be doing:
- Autonomously design and develop advanced native Java and C++ applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with a wide variety of teams to design, develop, and ship new features
- Fix bugs and unit-test code
- Learn new technologies and implement them as needed
What you need:
- Android Studio
- American Citizen
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree is a plus
- Any experience with USBs or mobile accessories are a plus
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff are career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-643-8848.
Controller - Rapid Growth Manufacturing/Construction Company!
Controller- Manufacturing/Construction Industry- FAST GROWTH!!
Incredible, growth-oriented operational accounting management opportunity exists for a career-minded accounting leader, who would also like to see the big picture and grow with an active, well-known company.
Our valued client - a $60m manufacturing/construction outfit with a publicly traded parent company revenues well beyond $3B - is seeking a Controller who can join a nimble, lean finance team based out of our Washington, DC plant location (Navy Yard area). Over the past 30 years, out client has been a leader in commercial, residential and civil construction projects.
This individual will serve as Controller and be the head of accounting process (A/P, A/R, Collections, Financials, Monthly and Yearly Close) and also assist the VP & GM with all financial related projects like trend analysis, budgeting assistance, long-term planning and growth projections. This is a rare situation to run a small team, be a part of a fast-growth subsidiary, and set oneself up for the future. Company is growing rapidly and is typically aware and active within the M&A community.
Requirements & Preferences:
- 8+ years of accounting training within either a public company environment or;
- 8+ years of accounting training within a manufacturing OR construction environment
- Management experience (will supervise staff of three)
- Financial statement preparation training
- Previous Accounting Management training
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Oracle ERP training considered a big plus.
- CPA is not required but of course helpful.
- BS in Accounting from Four-Year College or University
Salary Range is $120,000-$130,000 + 20% bonus + stock
Interested candidates: please submit your resume in MS Word with salary history and requirements Post a Job
Head Of Member Growth
Inspire, the largest social network for health, is seeking a talented person to lead our drive for continued rapid member growth. In collaboration with our Data Science, Product, and Engineering teams, you will focus on driving accelerated user growth and acquisition strategy across key health conditions and communities on Inspire.com.
- Selecting and developing viral growth strategies and experiments leveraging existing members of Inspire, including the areas below but not limited to:
- Referral and gamification campaigns
- Social sharing / content interoperability
- Viral creative/content campaigns and condition-specific landing pages
- Unbranded/minimal branded functional-mobile apps for targeted audience(s)
- Paid campaigns (Social and other extended display networks)
- Building and engaging with audiences of users (members/anonymous users) outside of Inspire for re-engagement
- Offline engagement and channel partnerships
- Obsession with experiments to optimize user conversion/acquisition, such as:
- Identifying key user conversion leaks, stages, channels and URLs specific and focus on:
- Optimizing conversions across the conversion stages by reducing leaks
- Optimizing conversions across specific landing URLs and channels (i.e. organic/referral/paid/social)
- Optimizing conversions across specific landing pages on Inspire, via A/B testing with various elements during the conversion process
- Leverage other available marketing technologies to engage with anonymous users for conversion
- Supporting growth and acquisition needs for key commercial areas as well as specific audiences needed for new business opportunities and new community launches
- Researching and analyzing Inspire’s users across key conditions/communities and identify growth and acquisition opportunities
- Establish ongoing dashboard and KPIs to measure performance, and track high-level and granular User Growth & Acquisition benchmarks, including metrics and ARPU/CPA/LTV/ROI targets
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing user growth campaigns and creating virality
- Demonstrated success in designing and executing user conversion optimization
- Love data. Highly engaged with analytics: dashboards, insights, and reporting
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Digital savvy and familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, as well as other digital marketing tools like SEMRush, Looker, Influitive, GrowSumo, etc.
- Possess an eye for effective creative advertising and work well with creative talent
- Degree in marketing, economics, business, or other relevant fields (i.e. quant fields) and experiences
- Experience in healthcare or patient-facing environment
- Experience with mobile and mobile app user acquisition
- Experience with referral, A/B testing, analytics, and other relevant SaaS platforms
- A strong blend of creativity and analytical skills
- Working knowledge with SQL and/or R/Shiny and/or SPSS and/or Tableau
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous PTO policy (ask us about it!)
- Stock options
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- A corporate mission that benefits society
- Flexible work schedule
- Talented, creative co-workers
Burgerfi Corporate - Payroll Specialist - Huge Growth Potential!
We have an immediate opening for a Payroll Specialist in our North Palm Beach Corporate Office. You must be a self-starter, and enjoy working in an upbeat, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enter and verify bi-weekly payroll data for over 900 variable hour employees within designated deadlines
- Review and compute wages; correct errors as needed
- Enter new hires, changes, deductions, terminations, and review weekly time records
- Process weekly and monthly reporting to HR and Accounting
- Generate adhoc reporting as needed; ensure adherence with all regulations
- You must be competent in MS Excel; Time and Attendance Systems are a plus
- Quick Books experience required
- ADP Work Force Now experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience is required working in a Multi–Unit environment
- College degree preferred but not required
- Restaurant accounting experience preferred. Multi Company experience is required
- Health Insurance after 90 days
- Huge Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Discounted Meal Program
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively doing your job
Customer Service Representative - Growth Opportunity
Customer Service Representatives
Your Duties with
EC Consulting, Inc. Will Include:
Skilled customer service interaction
Seeking to understand what customers are looking for
Tracking and reporting daily sales
Participating in face-to-face marketing activities
Acting as liaison between clients and customers
What We Require of You:
We bring our clients’ products to the public through live direct marketing activities. As a Customer Service Representative of both the client and EC Consulting, Inc. we require that you:
Keep an upbeat and positive outlook at all times
Bring excellence in customer service to the table
Be a vital part of the team
Remember to smile the warmest, most genuine smile in your arsenal!
Customer Service Attributes We Are Looking For
Although it would be nice to have a background in customer service, it isn’t necessary. If you have the following attributes, you will be perfect as a EC Consulting, Inc. Customer Service Representative:
Have excellent communications skills
Are eager to learn and grow along with the team
Have the ability to act responsibly and with accountability
Have an enthusiastic nature and exhibit genuine motivation
Have the ability to work independently or with the team as required
A degree in marketing or communications is preferred but it is not required.
It would be a plus if you:
Have taken courses in communications or marketing
Studied at least one foreign language
Simply click on the 'Apply' button to send your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fun Atmosphere - Great Team - Competitive Pay - Growth - Entry Level
Blue Square Concepts is seeking brand assistants / marketing coordinatorsto act as the face of client brands and marketing & sales campaigns throughout the Houston area. Our client creates tailored marketing campaigns for some of the largest corporations in the nation. They have recently expanded their client portfolio due to high demand, and have recently signed on with their largest clients to date! This firm is in immediate need of a professional with excellent customer service skills to maintain customer and client relationships and promote their brand!
In the Entry Level Roles, you will have the opportunity to represent our clients in the field. You will foster excitement about clients’ brands and products, build a loyal client base, and drive future business. The right candidate will have the opportunity assist with executing field marketing campaigns and expand new projects for clients.
- Provide excellent face-to-face customer service and educate customers on the benefits of the clients products and services.
- Create a unique customer service experience at in-field marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships with clientele and sales team to facilitate brand growth.
- Support management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing plans on time, budget, and scope.
- Unlimited career advancement.
- Outstanding training program with extensive personal coaching by experience staff.
- Opportunity to represent quality products and network with prestigious clientele.
- Experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, sales, field sales, field marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to the products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service and marketing position. If you are interested in the position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople
The expansion and growth that we have seen are propelled by our strict promotion-from- within policy. Due to our proven success, we look for like-minded individuals who are capable of mastering every aspect within our company, as well as executing the goals of our clients.
Our Objective: Surpass the goals and objectives set by our clients. Our intent is to find highly motivated, entry-level candidates, and develop their skills and abilities across marketing, business management, sales, and public relations. These individuals will ultimately be able to manage their own market, office, and the entire strategic efforts of our clients.
Retail Sales Associate Plus Much More – Growth Potential (Full And Par
Retail Sales Associate plus much more – Growth Potential (full and part time considered)
We are a small business that sells primarily to other small business but we do have a retail store front and sell to consumers who walk in as well. We are looking for someone that can multi-task, enjoys interacting with customers in person and on the phone and likes an environment that yields different combination of tasks every day.
Ideal Candidates will have some or all of the following experience:
· sales/customer service
· cashier/record keeping
· technical acumen, especially experience with printers
Ideal Candidate will also possess/exhibit following:
· Advanced Computer Skills
· Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Organizational & Problem Solving Skills
· Punctuality & Reliability
· Enthusiastic Attitude
· Flexibility and Adaptability