Arrowsmith Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Arrowsmith
Lead Growth Engineer - Marketing, Advertising, Growth
Lead Growth Engineer
Marketing, Advertising, growth Lead Growth Engineer
Marketing, Advertising, growth
Marketing, Advertising, growth If you are a Growth Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are the fastest growing matchmaking app for a niche market. We solve privacy problems and quality concerns with updated solutions. We are looking to build the best matching technology and product experience for our customers.
What You Will Be Doing You will build, test and scale growth strategies. You will work alongside the product, design and development teams to create the best marketing strategy. You will utilize market intelligence, segmentation, data, and analytics to drive growth, demand, revenue, retention, and engagement.
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Growth Strategies So, if you are a Growth Engineer with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Lead Growth Engineer
- Marketing, Advertising, growth* CA-San FranciscoCS10-1388206
High Growth Enterprise Relationship Manager, Talent Solutions
Position at LinkedIn
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world"s workforce in ways no other company can. We"re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the LinkedIn network using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients" best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
● Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
● Close new business consistently at or above quota level
● Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
● Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
● Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
● BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
● 6+ years of applicable sales experience
● Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
● MBA degree or evidence of continuous professional development
● Experience with recruitment media and recruiting
● Experience working in the recruitment consulting or staffing industry
● Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
● Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
● Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
● Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
● Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
● Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
● Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Post a Job
Technical Sales Position - Growth Opportunity
BIG FISH TECHNOLOGY is a well-established technology support company providing efficient and cost-effective support solutions to businesses large and small. With a growing and diverse client base, Big Fish Technology continues to garner excellent feedback for our ability to deliver peace of mind!
Big Fish Technology is looking for that unique “diamond in the rough” person to fulfill a sales-oriented position. This is an opportunity to get involved with a small business at the ground floor and grow.
While it is important to have a good technical understanding of basic IT support practices, we find that candidates most likely to succeed have other wonderful qualities.
So with this in mind, only apply for this job if MOST of the following are true for you:
- Serving people and meeting their needs is a passion of yours
- You have excellent command of the English language, and can speak and write to anyone, including the administrative assistant as well as to the owner of a multi-million dollar business
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is one of the books you’ve read in the last four years
- You have a rich and varied life experience
- People who know you the best would say that honesty and integrity are strong and visible characteristics of your life
- You have a proven track-record of taking responsibility
- People who know you would say that you are “very smart” or that you “learn new things quickly”, even if you didn’t do very well in school
- You have worked in a business for at least two consecutive years
- Views life from the perspective that the glass is half-full vs. the glass is half-empty
- You have a proven track-record of working as part of a team but also working independently
- Relationships are important to you
- You have a sense of humor
If you are looking for the details about the job itself and believe you are qualified based on 1-12 above, then keep reading!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Big Fish Technology is looking for a Technical Account Manager to promote and sell Big Fish technology services and support. This position requires the ability to attend sales meetings, make appointments, and engage prospects in person, by phone, and email. This is a founding position that will require work to establish and refine sales processes. A technical background is preferred as well as a bachelor’s degree. Regular travel to local domestic prospect locations will be required.
PREFERRED LIFE SKILLS
Job Category: Technical Sales
Location: Atlanta/North Metro Atlanta, GA
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM - 6PM
Travel: Yes, local and domestic
Position Type: Full-time Contract to Hire
Experience Level: Sales experience – 1-3 years
Salary Range: $10 per hour plus commissions
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid PTO
- Paid training
- Clothing allowance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
We offer an open, collaborative and fun work environment in a cool interactive workspace. We provide paid vacation, PTO and holidays, along with life and disability insurance. We plan a number of fun employee events so that you get to know and enjoy the people who share most of the day with you!
Join Established Urologists, Growth & Replacement, Davinci Robotics
#142 Join Established Urologists - Growth and Retirement
* Join the preferred physician group aligned closely with the main hospital.
* This group has low physician turnover rate.
* Benefit from a large and loyal referral base.
* Patient focused position with minimal administration work!
* The new Urologist must be trained on the Da Vinci Robotic Surgical System.
* Office runs on EMR, is well-equipped, and is located on the hospital campus.
* 1 in 3 Call covers only one hospital.
* This employer has an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
* Compensation package will be tough to beat!
* Generous benefits, great retirement package.
* The patient base is mostly middle to upper class which contributes to a solid payor mix.
* Family friendly college town.
* Strong local public school system + low crime rate = great place to raise a family.
* Excellent choices of community size: semi-urban, suburban, or rural.
* Chicago. Rockford. Madison. Lake Geneva. Be close to all three metros!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org then call 224-209-8201 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about position #142, the next step of the interview process, and you.
We customize our search assistance based on your job search criteria, priorities, and location preferences.
Every inquiry with us is treated as confidential - unless you tell us differently.
We do not share your CV without your consent.
We do not charge job seekers any fees for our services.
Priority Physicians abides by the highest ethical and professional standards as set forth by the governing body of our industry (NAPR).
You'll find new recruiters and discount firms who are learning as they go - at your expense.
We already have experience and expertise in Physician recruiting. That's all we've done. That's all we do!
Are you a Growth Hacker who is extremely data-driven, creative, and interested in helping SurveyGizmo drive revenue, user growth, and retention?
This role works with large data sets to streamline and automate sales processes while adding in new lead sources and developing new growth strategies
What You Will Do
Your job is optimizing business contact data for our platform and acquiring more data sources to provide the most cost effective new client acquisition possible.
- Own on-site user conversion and top-to-bottom funnel management (growth)
- Campaign automation improvements and data aggregation from various sources. You may also be tasked with helping launch new products.
- Work with the marketing team to formulate and deliver comprehensive acquisition marketing campaigns for our survey platform and services
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with the focus on increasing customer acquisition, activation and retention
- Perform effective and thorough analytics of all marketing activity, measuring effectiveness and optimizing all campaigns
- Manage online marketing efforts including SEM/SEO
- Perform detailed performance analytics on traffic, including testing many variables (A/B testing) related to the campaigns in order to maximize performance and ROI
- Develop customer segmentation for personalization and remarketing strategy. Evaluate opportunities for automation and implement for improved efficiencies
Who You Are
- Familiarity with organic traffic generation and funnel optimization, with knowledge of referral program and content marketing
- Has a well-developed balance of creative thinking and analytical skills
- Data-informed and results driven
- Resourceful and obsessive about growth, finding creative new ways to attract customers through a variety of methods
- Proven experience conducting A/B testing to optimize conversions via email, social and unconventional marketing
- Deep knowledge of all marketing channels with focus on email, social media, website content management systems, PPC and SEM/SEO
- Experienced in Google Analytics, HubSpot, SalesForce, SproutSocial, Wordpress, marketing Automation, HTML, database marketing and related web analytics tools
- Self -starter that proactively identifies problems, builds internal support for your strategies and works collaboratively across teams
- Ability to plan strategically, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting deadlines
If you're like us, you want to make a difference. At SurveyGizmo, the difference we're making is how you collect, process, and analyze data with the ultimate goal of empowering smarter business decisions. Our platform gives our customers precise control over every step of the data-gathering process with an inviting and easy-to-use feel. Furthermore, we focus on top-notch customer support and offer tons of training opportunities so our customers feel confident in getting the data they're after.
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, we're dedicated to continuously pushing the boundaries of what can be done with online data collection and beyond. This means constantly optimizing and redesigning the way our customers experience our software from the user interface, to survey building and report generation, to customer support and customer project designs. If we aren't pushing the boundaries of what these areas can do in the best ways possible for the world around us, we aren't doing our job.
It's not just about the software though; at SurveyGizmo, we have a company culture that truly values the people behind all the hard work. You're not just an employee here, you're a PERSON, and we respect and take care of our people. Without you, all of the above goes right out the door!
Machine Operator: Growth And Advancement! 1728845
Apply with CRS today for the opportunity to work for a growing manufacturing facility in Greer. If you are an experienced Machine Operator looking for advancement potential with a company that appreciates hard work and dedication, we have the position for you!
*Solid work history and willingness to learn
*Previous machine operating experience a must
*HS diploma or equivalent
*Strong mechanical aptitude
*Previous experience with process tech duties is preferred
*Machine operating, set-up, and change overs
*Quality inspections (prefer experience with calipers, gages and other tools)
*Replenishing raw material
*Performing minor repairs
*Recording quality issues
$12-$14/hr depending on experience. Pay increase, a shift differential, and excellent benefits once you go direct!
3rd shift Sunday-Thursday from 11PM-7AM. Must be able to train on 1st shift.
Apply with CRS in person Monday-Friday from 8am-11am/1pm-4pm at
337 Spartangreen Blvd.
Duncan, SC 29334
Or apply online now!
Inside Sales Representative, Salary + Commission, Growth Potential
We are looking for inside sales with merchant cash advance experience to train for our merchant debt settlement program. We are a company that specializes in dealing with merchants that are over leveraged and can not afford to pay high-cost advances.
Come join a growing business and an aggressively expanding team.
Business Debt Adjusters, LLC requires a minimum of 2 years in the merchant cash advance industry.
This position is primarily an outbound call role.
Compensation :25,000 to 80,000 based on experience
- Paid Training
- Base Pay
- Large Commissions
- Casual and Comfortable work environment
- Arrive and work from 9 am to 6 pm. 1hr break for lunch
- Promote our services and describe in detail what we have to offer
- Develop new accounts daily while monitoring existing ones
- Follow- up with appointments and stay organized throughout your day
- Minimum 2 years of merchant cash advance or business loan industry experience (200+calls)
- Ability to stay composed under pressure
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Personal vehicle (Only to arrive and leave on time)
$25,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Burgerfi ✪ Restaurant Assistant Manager- Huge Growth Potential!
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 6 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team!
Are you passionate about providing outstanding food quality and delightfully-positive guest experiences? If so, please apply!
The Assistant Manager provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager ensures that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your restaurant. The Assistant Manager will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to select and train new employees, respond to immediate customer service needs, or to otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. The Assistant Manager will be expected to consistently monitor and achieve multiple measurements and standards of operational strength, financial performance, and unusually high levels of guest satisfaction.
Focal points for the Assistant Manager include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The Assistant Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
- Track KPI’s and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
- Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team.
- Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
- A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year.
- QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
- Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
- Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- Openness to relocation based upon company needs is considered a plus
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
- Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively managing your restaurant
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Account Executive - Global PR Agency With Endless Growth
We are looking for a strong AE to work at one of the highest rated PR agencies on Glassdoor! This is an opportunity for someone really looking for growth in a global way.
Top Must-Haves for the Account Executive
- 1-2 years of experience working with healthcare agencies within a PR agency
- Ability to take ownership of a program and work with autonomy
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch healthcare clients
- Confidently engage clients regularly and delivery recommendations
- Develop knowledge of client’s industry, business goals and overall competitive landscape through trade publications and desktop research
- Sharpen your creative writing talents, developing press releases and pitch letters which aim engage and captivate the reader
- Monitor several outlets a day and be able to differentiate between what is newsworthy in order to give constructive and well thought-out client recommendations
- Interface with clients, respond effectively to client questions and contribute in client meetings all under the supervision of senior managers
- Develop a vast knowledge of the media that influences your client’s customers while building relationships with key media outlets
- Be comfortable with digital media tools and metrics and utilize social networking formats to reach specific audiences
- Global agency with double digit growth annually
- Celebrated as one of the best places to work in PR News for 3 consecutive years
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Leadership is hands on and proactive
Candidates must have PR Agency and PHARMA experience to be considered for this role
For more information, please contact
Sarah Rippner | Sr. Talent Consultant
678.870.7022 x405 O | 561.262.6032 C
email@example.com | www.glenterprise.net
Career Opportunities | LinkedIn | Twitter
Post a Job