Artesia Job Description Sample
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A Solo Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Personal Executive Assistant /Driver - Immediate Opening
Handle business and personal calendar of very busy owner.
Handle after hours calls, texts etc.. (not often)
Handle affairs of 2nd home, yacht charter business in Mexico via whatsapp, email and cell etc..
Arrange conference calls and meetings
Coordinate and arrange personal and work-related travel details
Answer incoming calls for office.
Assist other areas of office as needed with clerical and general admin support.
Maintain and order supplies
. Run personal errands, must have good driving record
. House keeping of the bosses office
. Good driving record, you will sometimes drive the boss around sometimes in a pick up truck while he conducts business while you drive.
Previous experience as an executive secretary.
Possess advanced computer skills including excel, word, Adobe Pro, and be able to navigate a variety of sites on the internet.
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Strong attention to detail
Have some experience working in the Construction industry is a plus
Possess the ability to handle matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
Have a professional demeanor
Delivery Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Security Officers Needed!
Full Time Security Officers needed in the Cerritos Area
FtT Day and Graveyard positions open as well as PT for immediate hire!
Please visit our website and fill out an applicaiton at:
You also text us 714-206-0373 to set up an interview Appointment.
Text only at the number above please.
Serious applicants only!
B2B Sales Professional
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Business Financial Associate
We are currently seeking a Business Financial Associate to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various permanent life plans and other financial programs.
- Establish rapport with clients/customer and exceeding their expectations through the use of our products and services.
- Conduct financial needs analysis to determine amount of coverage
- Develop and coordinate protection plans for clients and/or small business owners based on their long-term strategy achievement and financial situation
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform year-end client valuation for assigned life/retirement plans
- Uncover client’s primary needs and concerns by listening attentively and being patient with their decisions.
- Customer-focused with the ability to identify clients’ primary needs and concerns
- Strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and able to speak clearly and effectively with other professional
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Computer skills; high proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Team player attitude
- Sales experience is a PLUS but if minimal, training will be provided.
Local Class A Drivers - Home Nightly!
- HOME EVERY NIGHT!
- Complete benefits package
Must be at least 21 years or older
Class A CDL with clean driving record
Must have 6 months of driving experience
Experience delivering with two wheel handcart/local route delivery preferred
- Riverside, CA
Superprof is a knowledge sharing tool that connects those who want to learn and those who want to teach.
Do you want to share your knowledge? Everyone has something to learn!
We are looking for tutors and mentors throughout the year in all of the US to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Math, English, French, Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, Coding, Swimming, Music, Art, Dancing, etc.
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Depending on the profile, starting from $15 / h.
Lead Service Technician
We are seeking a Shop Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Help Lead and other Techs in shop
Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment malfunctions and failures
Disassembles and assembles machine components to manufacturer’s specifications through the use of hand tools, pneumatic tools, and any specialized tooling
Rebuilds, repairs, reconditions, and maintains equipment and components
Demonstrates good customer relations and support; communicates customer needs to management
Plans and controls cost of repair jobs
Completes parts orders and identifies parts for return
Provides a significant amount of task and behavior-oriented mentoring, and training to others
Maintains all equipment and work areas – keeps in good, clean, and orderly condition
Works safely at all times and adheres to all applicable safety policies; complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards
Works overtime as required by workload and customers’ needs
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Extensive knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
Proficient with current computer software, related hardware, and machine electronic systems
Quality control analysis skills- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance and communicate findings
Operation and control skills- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
Equipment selection skills- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
Ability to operate a forklift and an overhead crane
The ability to quickly and repeatedly operate the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions
Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, and equipment used in mechanical repair
The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
The ability to read, write, and understand information
The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
Owns a large and complete assortment of appropriate hand tools and may have some specialized tools.
Class B CDL required or must be able to acquire
Education and Experience:
More than two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Local travel is expected for this position with some long distance of 150 miles or more
Must be able to move objects, and use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue
Frequently moves materials or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination, and stamina
Ascends/descends with gradual or continuous progress by oneself, using both hands and feet and climbs up and down ladders and/or equipment
Be able to maneuver safely and work underneath equipment
Routinely reacts to visual, auditory, and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work
Regularly works indoors around moving mechanical parts
May be exposed to weather extremes when working outside in conditions that include inclement weather, heat, cold, and humidity
Noise level may be loud at times
Exposure to small quantities of chemicals, dust, steam, high-pressure water, and high speed rotating equipment
Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment
Required to perform work in cramped spaces and/or high places
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!