Artificial Candy Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Candy Maker
Retail Shift Leaders And Retail Sales Clerks
- Qualified candidates must be available for varied shifts including some days, most nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, have the ability to stand for up to an 8-hour shift and have no known food allergies.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
A general knowledge
of electrical, pneumatic,
and mechanical skills
in a food manufacturing
24 hour operation
using the four team
Job requires ability to
lift 75 pounds
Assist in the duties
equip. and facilities
in safe manner, under
the direction of Q.A/
properly uses basic
testing and measuring
cutting and welding
using productive and
safe work methods
Maintain a neat,
orderly and safe
Food facility maintenance experience or Technical/Trade School, Microsoft Office a plus.
If you are dependable and interested email resume to:
Category: Logistics , Keywords: Packager
Post a Job
Sr. Manager, R & D
This position leads a Product Development team and works closely with Marketing/Business team to develop and deliver products according to strategies at Ferrara Pan Candy Company. The position involves management of R&D members located in TN and Mexico, as well as active participation in technical programs and management of personnel. Position will have the opportunity for growth into a larger leadership role within Ferrara Pan Candy Company R&D.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Assumes primary responsibility for implementation of technical programs for innovation, product improvements and commercialization programs in support of identified business plan objectives.
Identifies innovative product and process solutions to meet consumer, customer and business needs as a strategic driver for business growth.
Identifies and documents internal and external resource needs to support agreed upon development programs. Effectively uses all available resources.
Lead in-plant technical programs in support of improved product processing and commercialization. Ensure legal, regulatory and quality standards are met during commercialization of food products.
Leads hands-on development activities as required to meet project objectives. This will involve at times performing the tasks normally conducted by food technologists and project leaders.
Communicates effectively cross-functionally and across diverse levels within and outside the organization.
Effectively manages small groups/teams, effectively using all available resources.
Identifies and explores new areas of technical opportunities.
Ensures adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Understands and demonstrates the Company's core values.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to translate concepts into products and processes that satisfy consumer and market needs with low cost producer criteria.
Demonstrated ability to combine technical knowledge with management skills.
Demonstrated understanding of product development requirements.
Ability to make complex decisions.
Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
Strong Understanding of Food/ CPG industry
Computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience
Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience
Masters or certification preferred
Minimum of 7 years Product Development
Experience with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
Project Management: Minimum 5 years of managing multiple projects across technical programs.
People Management: Minimum 3 years of managing personnel
Sr. Program Manager
Skullcandy is seeking a process driven Senior Program Manager. This role will be responsible for active program management and guiding the team in the requirements of program management, attention to detail, and product performance and quality. The Sr. Program Manager will also establish and maintain best in class project planning and reporting techniques.
Maintain product development process and rules of engagement.
Ensure accurate program reporting and reporting system.
Mentor the team in discipline for attention to detail and accurate project status management and reporting.
Create and maintain the following documentation:
Product requirements document
Build of materials
Communicate between internal groups to collect and deliver the required information to continue timely product development. This includes Engineering Services, Industrial Design, Packaging Engineering, Quality, Sourcing, Supply Chain, and the Shenzhen Product Development team.
Communicate with external groups including testing services, factory vendors, and tooling vendors.
Manage product samples including distribution to the correct groups and cataloging of those samples.
Create all product related sales information and education of the marketing team.
Work directly with the finished good supplier(s) and sub-supplier.
Work with and delegating to PM's and APM's on the program management teams to ensure proper skill set growth and the success of the programs they are managing.
Responsible for CFE goals development and management and career conversations for direct reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
BS Required; MS or MBA preferred.
At least 8-10 years of engineering project management experience, consumer electronics industry preferred.
Working experience using project management tools.
PMP Certification strongly preferred.
Agile scrum a plus.
Proven ability leading others and driving results through influence.
Driven towards excellence.
Capable of translating corporate goals into reality.
Ability to deal with conflict in a direct and positive manner.
Competitive compensation based on experience
Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
Flex Time Scheduling
Licensed California Optician
Seeking friendly, outgoing and professional LICENSED CALIFORNIA OPTICIANS for new Beverly Hills and Century City locations. Opticians must be able to work both locations, have a great attitude, excellent communication skills, sales experience and knowledge of brands/trends. Interviews are early next week and positions start the week of April 7th.
Please send California Registration information, Resume with references.
optician: 2 years +
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant (National Sales)
Compiles sales reports, orders display fixtures and provides general assistance to DSD customers, Brokers and National Sales Department by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Answers telephone and gives and receives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
Responsible for organizing, coordinating and tracking delivery of new fixtures and products.
Works with Customer Service to resolve issues related to credits, returns, ship dates and other customer and/or broker issues.
Inputs orders to fill sample requests as needed.
Responsible for inputting and distributing various sales reports, using several software programs, maintains sales meeting calendar and meeting room schedule, meeting notes and post distribution to staff. Occasionally assists the Director of National Sales in organizing and scheduling trade shows, special events and promotion activities.
Works alongside the VP of National Sales in the planning and execution of the annual Sweets & Snacks Expo. Attendance may also be required.
Works effectively with various departments to follow-up on requests for information on orders, or inquiries about samples or house account orders.
Maintains DSD order forms and UPC labels for products.
Inherent in each position is a general duty to maintain each respective work area in a safe and sanitary condition. Regular, predictable, full-time attendance is required as an essential function of this position. The employee may be required to perform other such duties within the scope of their employment as may be assigned. The employee must also possess the ability to take direction, follow instructions, work with others, follow work rules and schedules, and focus on details.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to be proficient in software programs including, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Concur and Outlook. Furthermore, this individual needs to be comfortable learning and utilizing internal Jelly Belly-specific information systems such as Data Warehouse, Lawson M3 ERP, and Microsoft CRM.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Post a Job
Pearson Candy Company is looking for a Controls Engineer responsible for designing, developing, and supervising all aspects of PLC programming, Auto Cad drafting, program test install, start-up and service of machinery and/or system integration projects.
- Responsible for controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation, and testing, and start-up assistance.
- Perform necessary automation, PLC programming and Auto Cad drafting and electronics on all equipment and all assigned projects.
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
- Study the design, layout, and schematics for the purpose of thoroughly understanding the project goals and to organize work schedules to ensure smooth completion of all assigned projects.
- Implement process flow diagrams, line layouts and training to facilitate process improvements.
- Utilize the RedZone software system and other data collection methods to assist in tracking and executing improvements throughout the plant.
- Support the documentation and periodic review of product and equipment specifications for all products, and associate development of in-process testing and /or inspection to assure achievement of required specifications.
- Participate in Team meetings to develop project planning for initiation of new technology or revision of new product lines.
- Work with the Project Team to assure development of methods for addressing issues and requirements on all assigned projects.
- Provide training to Manufacturing Team Members to assure efficient use of equipment, material and space such that operational goals are achieved.
- Manage inside and outside labor, including work schedules, assigned tasks, materials, and output for work done on all assigned projects.
- Assist Maintenance Team in the investigation of equipment failures and difficulties to diagnostics and repair faulty operations, and to provide direction to maintenance crew.
- Acquire the appropriate materials using sourcing and cost effective methods for all assigned projects.
- Manage projects with the purpose of complying with plant quality, safety and sanitation standards.
- Supply documentation and train supervisors and employees on all new equipment.
- BS engineering, industrial management, manufacturing, production, operations management or equivalent field of study preferred.
- Previous experience in the operations of a food manufacturing facility
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- PLC programming and Automation programming skills (PLC) to program new or reprogram existing equipment.
- Advanced electronic/electrical diagnostic and design skills.
- Proficient in drafting skills by use of AutoCAD.
- Strong computer software skills, including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Professional applications.
- Ability to prioritize, think creatively, multitask, and meet deadlines
Eye Candy Studios
"It's not a look, it's a lifestyle"
Eye Candy Studios is a full service Aveda salon in Temple Terrace, Fl. We pay close attention to detail and quality with every service we offer. A visit to Eye Candy Studios is truly an experience!
At Eye Candy Studios we pride ourselves by upholding the highest standards not only for our guests, but for our staff. We are currently looking to add several new team members into our salon apprentice program. We are a hardworking team and are looking for other passionate stylists to share our vision.
Eye Candy Studios Apprentice (Hair)
It is essential for an Eye Candy Studios Apprentice to have a cosmetology license from the FLORIDA State Board of Cosmetology. An Apprentice/Stylist is expected to greet guests, perform all Aveda Rituals on each guest, assist teammates in completing rituals, proactively assist stylists with draping/shampooing/applying color, cleaning. As well as, ongoing education and constant training and application of new skills.
If you are the kind of person who says "We" not "Me!" you are on a quest to learn and grow, you love people (and show it), you are a Day Maker, you love hair, beauty and fashion, you care about your environment (global and local), then please contact us for more information.
BENEFITS Paid vacation, holidays, wellness days
Performance based pay (hourly
tips or commission
tips)Discounts on Aveda products for employees Discounted services for employees
Tools for use (leave yours at home, just bring your shears)Continuous EducationOpportunity to advance in your career
We provide concentrated, comprehensive education from the very first day in the Protege Training Program to help you reach your full artistic potential and achieve the income you desire. Our apprenticeship programs are designed to develop technical, marketing, artistic and customer service skills.
Post a Job
Proficiency Level:Fundamental Awareness to Developing – You have a common knowledge or an understanding of basic techniques and concepts. You have the level of experience gained in a classroom and/or experimental scenarios or as a trainee on-the-job. You are expected to need help when performing this skill.
The marketing assistant coordinates with the sales team and assists with the marketing activities of HISTORYMAKER Homes and Rendition Homes. Requires 0-2 years of experience in the field. A successful candidate will be highly organized, service-minded, conscientious, deadline oriented, and flexible to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
COMPANY GENERAL POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The competence of the employee in performing his or her job duties will be demonstrated, maintained, and improved on an ongoing basis.
- The statements contained in this position description reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Each team member is expected to be in compliance with policies in the employee handbook (located on our company/PEO website).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, and other duties may be assigned)
- Work with vendors to order materials and schedule services to meet project schedules, budgets, and quality standards.
- Order, track, and distribute marketing collateral, office supplies, business cards, and name badges; includes receiving shipments, lifting up to 50 lbs., and climbing a ladder to store and retrieve inventory
- Maintain and track inventory of promotional items, such as closing gifts and giveaways
- Coordinate weekly distribution of closing gifts to each community
- Assist marketing department in coordinating special events and projects
- Administrative duties to include filing, storing old materials, coding invoices, reconciling corporate credit card statement, and other basic administrative duties as needed.
Other Responsibilities – Other responsibilities and projects may be assigned on a case-by-case basis by the marketing director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of all the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Internet, and software specific to internal business processes. Ability to learn and adopt new software with proper instruction.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Post a Job
Come join The Butcher the Baker the Cappuccino maker, an upscale restaurant opening on the buzzing Sunset strip in West Hollywood! Must have at least 3 years proven experience working in an upscale full service restaurant.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals with great positive energy, the ability to multitask, and strive in a team environment. Must be flexible, willing to learn, and knowledgeable. Some of the requirements expected are: 1.Great positive energy 2.Ability to multitask 3.100% guest oriented 4.Being of service at all times 5.Flexible and open to schedule changes. 6.Motivated, driven to succeed, and grow. 7.Possess leadership skills, while willing to take direction and follow the policies and procedures. 8.Team player that cares. 9.Ability to perform proficiently under pressure. 10.Open to receive constructive criticism and be your own self critic. We are looking for individuals with high standards and core values: oRespect oTeamwork oIntegrity oExcellence oCourage If you think you have these qualities, please send us your resume!.
Post a Job