Artificial Candy Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Candy Maker
Customer Service Representative
Seeking an outgoing and friendly customer service representative toassist customers in every way with orders, questions, complaints and act asliaison between sales department, brokers, customers and the facilities andoperations team.
- Take phone orders for mail order and corporate orders along with handling random incoming calls. Process orders for wholesale customers, distributors, sales rep sample orders and donations. Also process customer service replacement orders as needed.
- Process form for any credits or deductions needed on customer accounts and work with accounting to clear up accounts receivable issues and discrepancies.
- Fill in for receptionist duties on a daily basis.
- Maintain wholesale, distributor, private label and corporate files, rotating files with each season.
- Assist in creating price lists and sell sheets, copy and collate for wholesale and broker mailings.
- Answer customer emails and update Customer Service Log by inputting customer complaints and comments.
- Handle sales rep and broker special requests (i.e. seasonal order comparisons, copying of sales materials, etc.)
- Input catalog pricing in Plex based on quotes and price lists. Enter new customers in Plex
Seeking a candidate that is:
- Ambitious, willing to learn new tasks and take on additional duties with ease.
- Outgoing & energetic.
- Friendly and interactive on phone conversations.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Dependable person who can work extended hours if necessary.
- Organized and can handle multiple duties simultaneously and prioritize as necessary.
- Team Player who works well with others.
- Can handle stress well and remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Problem Solver who can rectify issues promptly
- Ability to articulate and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient with company software and basic Microsoft Office skills
- Proficient with phone skills and customer service skills
- Ability to articulate and communicate well both verbally and in writing
First shift hours available. Essential Functions: 1.
Serve all incoming visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. 2. Ensure all incoming visitors are properly singed in and have reviewed and signed the Good Manufacturing Practices fundamentals. 3. Maintain security by following safety procedures and controlling access to each entrance to the building. 4.
Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. 5. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. 6. Utilize word processing with the ability to create new documents or change existing documents as needed. 7.
Manage daily temporary labor sign in and ensure temps follow proper protocol. 8. Complete miscellaneous and perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc. 9. Contributes to team effort of creating and maintaining a clean and organized reception area. 10.
Develop and maintain positive working relations with employees in all departments as a responsibility in fulfilling all job functions. Required Education and Qualifications: 1. High School Degree or equivalent. 2.
Solid written and verbal communication skills. 3. Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise. 4.
Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
Preferred Education and Qualifications: 1. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. 2. Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
Pearson's Candy Company has manufactured quality confectionery products since 1909. We are conveniently located in St. Paul, MN on West 7th Street, on bus lines and near Freeways.
Use this job description
Summary Analyzes requirements and develops M3 and associated application technical processes and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consults with internal customers to gather information about solution needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Writes and maintains technical specifications.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing solutions.
- Converts designs and specifications into technical solutions.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm solutions meet specifications.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Consults with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug solutions to meet needs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about solutions.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
- Inherent in each position is a general duty to maintain each respective work area in a safe and sanitary condition. Regular, predictable, full-time attendance is required as an essential function of this position. The employee may be required to perform other such duties within the scope of their employment as may be assigned. The employee must also possess the ability to take direction, follow instructions, work with others, follow work rules and schedules, and focus on details.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Infor M3 business functions/processes and database structure.
- Microsoft SQL server…
- SQL language.
- Reporting Services.
- Integration Services.
- Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET.
- At least one scripting language such as VBScript or VBA.
- Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Use this job description
Boiler Operator, 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts
We offer competitive pay, paid weekly, plus medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, paid life insurance, short-term disability and 10 paid holidays, an onsite cafeteria with full service vending and free uniforms. (Employees provide work shoes, discounts available.) Convenient location on West Seventh Street in St. Paul, on the bus line and near Highways 35E and 494.
Days and hours available:
Fulltime Monday-Friday, 2nd or 3rd shift available. Some Saturdays required.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers and other equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on facility equipment.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on facility equipment.
- Must have a valid Minnesota 2nd Class B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
- 3 years of experience maintaining process equipment
- Ability to pass basic electrical, mechanical aptitude and process boiler screening exam.
- Must be experienced in pipe fitting, heating, electrical, plumbing and air systems.
- Able to work with foods including milk, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Passing a background check and drug test required before starting work, if offered a position.
Crown Candy Corporation, a candy manufacturing plant located in Macon, GA, is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician. Established in 1924, Crown Candy Corporation is a leading manufacturer of coconut candies in the United States.
Qualified candidates will have general maintenance skills including machine repair and knowledge of electrical systems. Strong work ethic, willingness to learn and a "can do" attitude are a must. Serious inquiries only, please.
Use this job description
Licensed California Optician
Seeking friendly, outgoing and professional LICENSED CALIFORNIA OPTICIANS for new Beverly Hills and Century City locations. Opticians must be able to work both locations, have a great attitude, excellent communication skills, sales experience and knowledge of brands/trends. Interviews are early next week and positions start the week of April 7th.
Please send California Registration information, Resume with references.
optician: 2 years +
Use this job description
Skullcandy is seeking a Finance/Accounting intern for the summer. The student or recent graduate filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties as it relates to Accounts Payable.
Assist AP team with day to day operations
Track and process supplier invoices
Maintain open communication and positive relationships with suppliers
Audit expense reimbursements
Manage standard costs
Assist with period-end close
Other responsibilities as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND MAJORS:
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors or recent graduates with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION:
40 hours a week
$12/hr - $15/hr DOE
Summer internship lasts May – September 2017
Eye Candy Studios
"It's not a look, it's a lifestyle"
Eye Candy Studios is a full service Aveda salon in Temple Terrace, Fl. We pay close attention to detail and quality with every service we offer. A visit to Eye Candy Studios is truly an experience!
At Eye Candy Studios we pride ourselves by upholding the highest standards not only for our guests, but for our staff. We are currently looking to add several new team members into our salon apprentice program. We are a hardworking team and are looking for other passionate stylists to share our vision.
Eye Candy Studios Apprentice (Hair)
It is essential for an Eye Candy Studios Apprentice to have a cosmetology license from the FLORIDA State Board of Cosmetology. An Apprentice/Stylist is expected to greet guests, perform all Aveda Rituals on each guest, assist teammates in completing rituals, proactively assist stylists with draping/shampooing/applying color, cleaning. As well as, ongoing education and constant training and application of new skills.
If you are the kind of person who says "We" not "Me!" you are on a quest to learn and grow, you love people (and show it), you are a Day Maker, you love hair, beauty and fashion, you care about your environment (global and local), then please contact us for more information.
BENEFITS Paid vacation, holidays, wellness days
Performance based pay (hourly
tips or commission
tips)Discounts on Aveda products for employees Discounted services for employees
Tools for use (leave yours at home, just bring your shears)Continuous EducationOpportunity to advance in your career
We provide concentrated, comprehensive education from the very first day in the Protege Training Program to help you reach your full artistic potential and achieve the income you desire. Our apprenticeship programs are designed to develop technical, marketing, artistic and customer service skills.
Use this job description
Stand-Up Forklift Driver Openings (2Nd And 3Rd Shifts) In Bolingbrook!!
Due to strong growth, Ferrara Candy Company is hiring in Bolingbrook. Our state-of-the-art facility is located off of I-55 and Weber Road.
FORKLIFT OPERATORS/MATERIAL HANDLERS
- Safely operate stand up forklift equipment.
- Utilize RF Scanners
- Deliver and remove packaging and product to and from the production floor safely.
- Work in a team environment.
More than 1 year of recent STAND UP forklift experience including RF scanners.
Ability to safely operate equipment in a team setting
Selected candidates must be able to work overtime as needed by business requirements.
Background check and drug screen required.
Apply to an industry leader TODAY!
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life, STD/LTD, tuition reimbursement, vacation and sick time, holidays, and more!
Part Time Sales Assistant
The primary responsibility of a Sales Assistant is to help facilitate the sale of new homes, using a structured sales process 29 or less hours a week. HMH must be represented with professionalism, and have our mission and values incorporated into all aspects of the Sales Assistant’s responsibilities.
COMPANY GENERAL POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The competence of the employee in performing his or her job duties will be demonstrated, maintained, and improved on an ongoing basis.
- The statements contained in this position description reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Each team member is expected to be in compliance with policies in the employee handbook (located on our company/PEO website).
- Greet customers and present the HMH G.U.E.S.T.S. sales process. Register 100% of prospects.
- Represent HMH with professionalism, and incorporate our mission and values into all aspects of responsibilities.
- Maintain models and sales offices to HMH standards, and report on same.
- Assist the Sales Counselor with what they need to help their customers. It may be to help with contract documents, entering registration cards in Connex, or to follow up with potential buyers.
- Microsoft Word 2013 Level 1; Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 1; Microsoft Outlook 2013 Level 1; Microsoft Power Point 2013 Level 1
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Continuous Learning and Self Development
- Customer Service
- Embraces Differences
- Problem Solving with Results-Driven Mindset
- Professional Integrity
High school education, and two years’ experience in the sales or administrative role.
Licenses, Certifications, Other
Valid Texas Driver’s License, Personal Insurance Liability Policy with Limits of 100/100/100. Must pass yearly DMV background check and provide renewal auto insurance certificate.
Sales Assistants’ duties will be performed in HMH communities at models and sales centers. The position requires regular visits to homes under construction to present to prospects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.