Artificial Flower Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Flower Maker
Artificial Turf Installer
Fuzion Energy is looking for qualified Turf installers who have an understanding of how to install Artificial Turf.
Job duties will consist of:
- Removal of existing grass or hard scape
- Ability to level ground
- Shovel and transport fill needed
- Measure and cut artificial turf
- Seam and glue down turn
must be in good physical shape as this work is outside
Run Lead - Flower Mound
As a Run Lead, you will join an elite Team of fitness professionals who are responsible for creating and delivering quality workouts.
Your professional growth will be supported and facilitated by continuing education, trainings, and events.
Learn what it means to be a Leader who connects with, inspires, and motivates participants at every stage in their fitness journey!
As a member of the Group Fitness Team, you will provide the ultimate fitness experience during every workout. Plan your Route ahead of time, so that the first thing you do when you arrive is be prepared to greet your fellow Run Enthusiasts and make everyone excited to begin. Learn the names of new faces and greet "regulars" as you assess the group and make all feel welcome. Collect a Waiver for all new participants.
Next, introduce the route, the workout, the class objective and how members can measure their intensity to achieve best results. Then, it's go time! Make sure that no one is alone during the workout, pair people up or establish pace groups so that all levels feel a part of the group.
At the end of the workout, thank the participants, invite their feedback and welcome them back. Discuss the workout with new members and discuss suggested follow up activities, cross training, etc.
Flower Manager In Nashville, TN
PLEASE NOTE: THIS JOB POSTING IS FOR A JOB IN NASHVILLE, TN. IF YOU ARE APPLYING, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO NASHVILLE, TN
Flower Manager- Color Burst Landscapes- Nashville, TN
Color Burst Landscapes has been providing award winning installations and ground maintenance for commercial and residential clients throughout Middle Tennessee since 1987. We are well-known throughout the Nashville area for quality design, installations, and maintenance and are currently seeking an experienced Floriculture Expert to help us achieve our next level of excellence.
The perfect candidate would possess the following skills:
-Advanced knowledge of annual and perennial plants.
-Experience in seasonal color bed design, container garden design and hanging basket design.
-Strong Client/Vendor Relations background.
-Previous plant/supplies purchasing experience.
-1 to 2 years Management Experience
-Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access
-Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
-Comfortable creating presentations and promotional material.
-Sales Experience a plus.
Flower Manager Job Description
Reports to: Director of Floriculture and Ownership
Schedule: Full-time (Weekend work during seasonal color rotations and occasional evening hours as needed)
- Establishes and maintains high horticultural standards and practices; providing direction training and motivation for the Flower staff
- Is a hands-on leader, actively working/monitoring the daily horticultural tasks in the flower plantings and perennial bed areas
- Works with customers and vendors developing long-term productive relationships and growing the size of the program overtime
- Coordinates installation and maintenance scheduling
- Responsible for the operational department budgets, budget monitoring, strategic planning, and any horticultural capital projects as needed (i.e, installation of new gardens)
- Maintains inventory of plants, equipment and supplies, and orders additional materials as needed
- Develops, maintains, and promotes positive and professional relationships with internal staff, vendors, contractors, and clients
- Direct supervisor of 5 to 18 non-supervisory employees.
- Recruit and train new employees
- Seek continuing education opportunities for employees to ensure staff are up to date with best horticultural practices
- Resolve all employee and client escalations within the flower division.
- Facilitate regular employee performance reviews.
Education and Experience
- Degree in horticulture, botany, natural sciences or equivalent experience in the field
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a professional horticulturist
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management
- Demonstrated knowledge of plants and best practices to plants in TN
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to obtain State of TN Pesticide Applicators License CO3 (within 3 months of hire)
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25lbs.
$45,000 to $55,000 Salary based on experience
Possibility for Commission on Sales
Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plans available
Vacation/Paid Time Off
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1773 - Flower Hill)
Restaurant Team Member
- Crew (1773 - Flower Hill) (17020609) Description
At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What's in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (90% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we're looking for:
Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Primary Location: California
1773 - Flower Hill-(01773) Work Location: 1773 - Flower Hill-(01773) 2710 Via De La Valle #B290 Del Mar 92014
Director Of Software Engineering - Machine Learning &Amp; Artificial Intelligence
Grow and direct the scaling
and adoption of Machine Learning across Cigna s Software Engineering
teams. We are looking for a talented,
experienced and passionate Machine Learning expert who will grow and direct
Software Engineering teams in the generation of insights that drive customer
behavior by leveraging practices like Recommender Systems, Anomaly detection,
NLP, Machine Vision, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering, Classification,
Regression, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modelling.
Our mission is to help the
people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
the preference is to have the role based in either our New York City, NY or
Bloomfield, CT office location, this individual may work from anywhere in the
United States, if open to travel to New York City or Bloomfield each month
(approximately 25% travel if not within daily commuting distance to either NYC
- End to end hands-on
ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects
including data pipelines, model generation, and training and inference
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep
Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with
traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience
for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that
are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas
(innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper
reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of
the art in this exciting field.
- Manage team of Software
Engineers (comprised of a mix of employees and consultants) and grow this team
- Strong background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning,
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern
Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other
open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor
Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI
framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from
a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learned and a clear interest and
passion in trying out what was learned in new projects
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep
understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep
- MS with 6+ years in Computer Science field, or PhD with 3+ years in Computer Science field, or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience. Degree preferred, not required if candidate possesses equivalent applied machine learning experience and expertise
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please
visit our Careers website or contact us at.
Geek Squad Cadet - Store 1038 - Flower Mound, TX
What does a Geek Squad Cadet do?
Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded? Does the thought of installing an LCD in an SUV, and getting paid for it, make you salivate? If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations, your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad.
Geek Squad Agents travel to client’s home to perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products, providing technical advice and assistance to clients. Installation ranges from basic audio/video connectivity to assisting other agents in fishing wires through walls for advanced home theater installations. Geek Squad Cadets typically ride along with agents for two-person installations but may ride alone on simpler jobs. All installation and computer repair service must meet the highest standards set forth by the Geek Squad while assuring a professional and safe working environment. Agents are expected to ask lifestyle questions while in the home, suggesting additional products and services to enhance the client’s experience. Agents must have strong customer service skills to act as a company representative in the client’s home and to act as a consultant in the store.
60% of your time you will:
- Travel with agents and assist them on-site at client location.
- Test products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Orders, receives and transports parts for appliance diagnosis or parts installation.
- Promptly complete all administrative and/or work order related tasks.
30% of your time you will:
- Travels via company-owned vehicle to worksite to complete delivery/install/ repair
- Consult with customer to ensure expectations match their needs/wants.
- Use Geek Squad solution selling model to diagnose and recommend appropriate product, service and content solutions.
- Communicate and educate customers on the proper and optimal use and care of their new products and solutions.
10% of your time you will:
- Maintain skills required to perform basic consumer electronic integration and appliance work.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase skills through training and on-the-job opportunities to leverage them.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Geek Squad Cadet?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in consumer electronics and/or appliance delivery, integration, network and/or repair
- 3 months job related experience with in-home customer contact
- 21 years of age or more
- Current valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Lift or maneuver 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation and team lift up to 150 pounds
- 6 months retail experience
- 2 year associate degree or higher
- Low-voltage license
- Trade License
- 1 year of professional trade experience
Flower Processor - Flower Delivery Person
Small floral design company seeks a delivery driver / flower processor. Duties include but not limited to making deliveries of floral designs for everyday orders, parties & wedding, processing of flowers ( will train), clean up of shop, garbage.
Must be capable of working on your own, have a valid clean NY State drivers license, able to follow directions & work well under pressure. Must be neat & clean. Must have flexible hours.
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Research Developer
Responsibilities Comcast NBCUniversal Media Labs is looking for developer who is part of the team researching methods to allow NBCU to realize the full value of AI/ML technology.
What is Media Labs?
Media Labs is dedicated to driving a collaborative culture of innovation across all of NBCUniversal. We serve as an internal incubator and accelerator for emerging technology and are leading the way with fresh ideas to ignite the future of media and storytelling. We are committed to partnering with Comcast, startups, research and academic groups, content creators and brands to further innovation at NBCUniversal. One of our main themes is AI/ML, which is an initiative across the board to empower NBCU to realize the full value of data and empower businesses.
Principal Consultant - Artificial Intelligence
Principal Consultant(s) (Domain) - US needed in Dallas, Texas, and various locations throughout the US, to lead the engagement effort for IT assignments, from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. Lead proposal development. Contribute to branding via thought leadership, client training, and in-house capability building. Must have a Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Business (Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Management), Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience as a Lead Consultant, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Software Engineer or related position in any one of the following functional processes- Financial, HR, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Management, Supply Chain processes in any one of the following Industry Verticals: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil and gas, Energy, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Financial Services, Communication Services, Media, Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, or Publishing and Utilities. In the alternative, we will accept a Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Business (Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Management), Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any), Mathematics or related field, plus five (5) years of progressive IT experience. Two (2) years of the five (5) years of progressive IT experience must include experience with one of the following functional processes- Financial, HR, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Management, Supply Chain processes in any one of the following Industry Verticals: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil and gas, Energy, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Financial Services, Communication Services, Media, Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, or Publishing and Utilities. Must be willing to work anywhere in the U.S. as the position may involve relocation to various and unanticipated client site locations; any relocation to be paid by employer pursuant to internal policy. All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel required. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
presence* around* the* globe,* Giant* Gray* builds* multi-sensor,* artificial cognitive neurolinguistics*
software* that* provides* enhanced* safety,* security,* and* operational* efficiency* to* businesses* and*
government* agencies* across* complex* physical* environments* – from* sprawling* corporate*
campuses* and* remote* oil* and* gas* operations,* to* ports* and* public* transportation* systems,* and*
global* enterprise* networks* of* data.* The* patented,* adaptive,* and* self-learning* algorithms* of*
Giant* Gray* technology* “see”* anomalies* in* volumes* of* data,* helping* to* dramatically* improve*
business* operational* awareness* and* incident* response* for* its* customers* – as* well* as* preventing*
costly* interruptions* and* breakdowns.* Giant* Gray’s* core* product* platform,* Graydient,* has*
applications* in* industrial* (SCADA/ICS),* physical* security* and* surveillance,* cyber* security and*
forensic* historical* data analysis.* For* more* information* about* Giant* Gray* and* its* products,* visit*
.Net Developer With Artificial Intelligence Knowledge
""need candidates with machine learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), business rules system, bleeding edge technology, etc… We need to appeal to strong, ambitious, highly technical candidates""
• Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our VB.NET/C# applications, or their associated databases and data integration processes. This includes our eBV and Patient Plus (CRM) system and other web-based applications.
• Must be able to read and interpret business requirements documentation and technical specifications.
• Must be able to create detailed design and implementation documentation before and after code is written.
• Responsible for unit testing, code reviewing and validating own and peers work.
• Must be able to package up own and peers work for release to Development and QC environments.
• Must be able to participate in builds and coordination of installations to application environments.
• Must participate in the appropriate hand-offs necessary between functional groups in a mature SDLC environment
• Must be well versed in agile delivery methodology and work well within an agile scrum based team concept.
• Primarily Scrum
• Process and Problem Solving oriented
• Mature SDLC
• Iterative when necessary
• Reading and interpreting requirements for a new application or new data integration process
• Reading and interpreting technical documentation that consists of diagrams and text
• Reading and interpreting UML
• Able to find the root cause of a defect or production support issue and coordinate action to address the root cause.
• Designing a new application or new data integration process
• Estimate a new application or new data integration process
• Development of a new application or new data integration process
• Lead process improvement initiatives
• Assist with defining coding standards
• Mentor and assisting other developers
• Perform Manual Testing
• Manual Unit Test creation
• Automated Unit Test creation
• Designing a relational database
• Writing a complex stored procedure
• Provide progress reports to senior leaders
• Provide progress reports to IT department
• Present application design and development to IT teams
• Present application design and development to clients and partners
• Organize department meetings
• Organize cross functional team meetings
• Understanding of how business uses application
• Aware of how to perform a build and provide install instructions
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to help plan projects and meet deadlines
• Able to design a branching strategy
• Ability to coordinate action of recommendation for use of laptop, IDE, Source Control repository, etc.
• Provides technical leadership to peers and junior developers
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Rarely works on maintenance items
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong problem-solving
• Able to handle pressure situations
• Positive attitude
• Detail orientation
• Good communication skills
• Work individually and as a member of a large team
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
• 2+ years as a Senior Developer
• Mulesoft, Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• MS SQL Server
• Understanding and use of object oriented programming
• Use of design patterns, such as SOA, Provider and Model View Controller, etc.
• Experience with SDLC concepts
• Experience with ITIL concepts
• Development certifications
Acro has been in business for over 30 years and currently employs approximately 2,500 people throughout the United States. Additional information about Acro can be found on our web-site: www.acrocorp.com .