Artificial Flower Maker Job Description Sample
Delivery Driver - Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, Pto, 401K Match, And More! Location: Flower Mound, TX
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Delivery Drivers NEEDED! Our passion for our people and our customers has made us an industry leader. Are you ready to join us?
- Frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
- Have a friendly attitude - Our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their routes and operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Collect money when required, verify orders and products.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English, maintain logs, and complete paperwork.
- Track record of good attendance.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations when/as required. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of six months driving and warehouse operations experience. Possess a valid driver’s license, and safe driving record
READY, SET GO…. www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers
Plant & Flower Specialist - Lawn & Garden - Full Time
Starting $14.50 Position DescriptionServes as the store expert on live nursery by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers. Includes overseeing Live Nursery receipts and counts, maintaining plant groups as listed in regional plans, following watering plan and Live Nursery Business rules to meet market needs, and adjusting staged orders.
Also conduct sales activities and build relationships with customers including promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options, or status on pending orders, and keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed to support sales.Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum QualificationsHigh school diploma or equivalent.1 year external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience.1 year live nursery or horticulture experience.Preferred Qualifications1 year experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.2 years experience in providing customer service including providing guidance, resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.1 year experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.2 years experience managing live goods inventory.Professional Certification related to Live Nursery or Horticulture.3 years live nursery or horticulture experience.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Patient Representative Prn- Flower Mound
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Patient Representative to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Patient Representative, you are the first person a patient sees when they enter the clinic. You play a pivotal role in ensuring patients have a great experience from the moment they walk through the door to when they leave the office.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Manages all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones.
Ensures patients are kept informed and maintains pleasant lobby setting.
Manages filing and compiling medical records and patient information.
Assists with explanation of benefits and collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) including completing a daily balance checklist.
1 year of experience in a medical office setting is highly preferred.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.
Warehouse Associates: Flower Mound, TX
Performs warehouse activities to include parts pulling, staging, and loading/stocking of trucks.
- 1. Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned route.
- 2. Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading.
- 3. Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and about warehouse.
- 4. Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded.
- 5. Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- 6. Responds to customer counter sales immediately by receiving order, pulling product.
- 7. Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
- 8. Checks in defective parts and enters into computer system for return to vendor.
- 9. Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to the reason.
- 10. Puts wheel cores in staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
- 11. Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- 12. Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- 13. Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries’ quality improvement system.
- 14. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired. Up to six months of warehouse related experience, supplemented by on-the-job training, to learn duties, nature of work performed, procedures, work methods, to become familiar with the company's products, locations, machines and equipment, operating methods, and to attain proficiency requirements and to fully assume responsibilities of the job. Forklift certification beneficial.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefit Package including Medical, dental, disability (full time only
- PTO (full time only)
- Generous Company Match 401k (full time only)
Security Officer - Flower Hospital - Part Time - Nights
Our Security Department, under general supervision, maintains the security of hospital property to ensure the safety of employees, patients and visitors against fire, theft and physical harm. If you are interested we invite you to apply!
Associates degree in security of a related field; or two years' experience in security of a related field is preferred.
Must deal effectively with a variety of patients, staff, customers and visitors, sometimes under potentially stressful situations. Must have the ability to work with diverse populations and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
Effective oral and written skills are required.
Must be able to walk and stand for long periods.
Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries, possess effective interpersonal skills.
Requires a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, as demonstrated by a MVR (motor vehicle record) in order to be covered under the Company's insurance policy.
Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry medium-weight materials or objects and with assistance occasionally move very heavy patients or individuals.
Must possess and maintain physical fitness to provide for effective performance of the job.
Must complete the Basic Security Officer Certification through IAHSS within six (6) months of appointment.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details
Mortgage Loan Originator- Flower Mound Area, TX
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Mortgage Loan Originator directs origination of residential mortgage loans from a borrower through a branch network.
Completes mortgage applications for submission to the loan processing and underwriting departments
Evaluates loan requests, analyze financial data, and determines qualification of collateral and customer credit history
Maintains contact with loan customer, communicating progress of loan and obtaining any required documentation
Prepares files for underwriting, loan committee, private mortgage insurance company and investor including preparation of loan approval sheet
Structures loan to comply with acceptable lending practices and Federal regulations
Establishes detailed marketing/business plan including names of potential and existing loan customers, realtors, builders, developers, etc and frequency of contact
Answers customer calls and walk- in customers to discuss various loan products and qualification information
Makes sales calls on potential or existing customers as established in Regions marketing plan to develop new business or retain existing business
Cross-sells other bank products and services
Reads surveys and appraisals, and takes necessary steps to correct encroachments and violations
May participate in networking through professional, business and community organizations and activities to promote and market loan products
Compensation is Commission based
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
High school diploma or GED
Three years of mortgage lending experience with proven mortgage production.
Abundant mortgage experience in developing external business via referral partners in the market including but not limited to realtors, builders, and financial planners.
Knowledgeable of Mortgage products, systems, terminology, tax requirements, etc.
Knowledgeable on agency and investor regulations and guidelines
Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
Must be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver high levels of service
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information. NMLS Registration
Prior Mortgage Loan Originator experience
Location:Flower Mound, Texas
Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer
JOB CODE: 11574128
JOB LOCATION: Charleston, South Carolina
Imagine One is searching for a Lead Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer. The Lead AI Engineer will be responsible for leading a team in the design and implementation of data-driven solutions for Enterprise Information Technology programs.
Key terms: Digital Monitoring, Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps), Machine Learning (ML), Knowledge Management (KM), Knowledge Base (KB), Data Analytics (DA), Business Analytics (BA), Business Intelligence (BI), Cloud Integration, Software as a Service (SaaS), online analytical processing (OLAP)
- MS Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field (Required). PHD preferred.
- 12 Years of experience performing tasks applying the following technologies or principles for Enterprise IT Systems:
- Experience with AI programing languages and tools, architectures and data modeling.
- Experience with enterprise data management, migration, and conversion
- Uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured.
- Uses statistics, data analysis, machine learning and related methods to understand and analyze actual phenomena with data.
- Employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the context of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science.
- Applies data-driven paradigms to information technology enterprises
- Applies principles of management and utilization of resources resulting in successful data-science and big-data projects.
- Designs solutions and performs business analytics (BA). Performs continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Designs solutions and uses BA to develop new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
- Designs solutions and uses metrics to measure past performance as well as guide business planning based on data and statistical methods to support business intelligence (BI), including querying, reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), and alerts to answer questions such as what happened, how many, how often, where the problem is, and what actions are needed.
- Designs solutions and applies BA techniques related to management science, statistical analysis, explanatory modeling, predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive human or automated decision making.
- Designs solutions and applies BA methods to answer questions like why is this happening, what if these trends continue, what will happen next (predict), and what is the best outcome that can happen (optimize).
- Designs solutions and implements knowledge base (KB) technologies used to store complex structured and unstructured information used by an enterprise’s IT system.
- Designs solutions and implements multi-layered technology platforms that automate and enhance IT operations by using analytics and machine learning to analyze big data collected from various IT operations tools and devices, to automatically spot and react to issues in real time manifesting AI Operations (AIOps).
- Designs and implements AIOps solutions by incorporating technologies related to automation, AI, ML, domain algorithms, rules and patterns, real time processing, monitoring, and data source integration.
- US citizenship
- Secret clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients: https://ibkr.com/bot
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
Health Care-Analytics And Artificial Intelligence - (Top Management Consulting)
Sr. Manager and Director level:
- Experience with Mid-large consulting firm(s) is required (MUST)
- 8 - 12 years of relevant consulting or industry experience, recent consulting experience is "highly desired”.
- At least 6 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- 6 years in providing advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based analytics including
- Analytics Strategy
- AI solutions
- Cognitive Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Cloud Computing solutions
- Analytical Modeling & Visualization
- Natural Language Processing,
- Tools including - SPSS, R, Apache Spark/MLlib, Apache Mahout or other Open Source Tools; Qlik suite of products, Tableau etc.
- At least 2 years of experience working with SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, and common open source scripting languages
- At least 6 months experience working with Amazon Lex or IPSoft Amelia
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing proof of concept execution to prove the value of Cognitive Computing use cases, solution outline and design of Disruptive Analytics solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Empirical Statistics
Locations: New York, McLean, Charlotte, Chicago, Stamford, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Parsippany, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Detroit, Minneapolis, ... other major metropolitan cities will also be considered.
- Travel M-TH for consulting roles
- Full Time
- Previous Consulting experience is MUST
- Bachelor’s degree
Best in class benefits.
Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Thought Leader, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you'll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Research Director, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning EMEA/NA, Gartner ResearchWhat makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
You are a team player who values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage.
You are always learning and looking to discover what s next in technology.
You pursue personal excellence through team collaboration and consensus.
If this describes you, Gartner is looking for you! Gartner is an upbeat culture based on collaboration, teamwork, integrity and objectivity that values creativity and innovation. As a Gartner analyst, you ll not only help clients solve complex challenges and deliver on key initiatives, you ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. We work hardand we reward success with exceptional opportunity.About this role: This role creates thought leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Maching Learning research within our Applications Innovation Group for our Gartner for IT Leaders clients through published research, conversations with client (Inquiry), stage presentations, teleconferences, and client meetings.It is important that you have a vision for the impact of Artificial Intelligence and how these strategic technology areas will evolve worldwide and at a regional level. What you ll do:As a Gartner analyst you will meet with clients every day: on the phone, in a video-conference, from the stage at a Gartner event or face-to-face during a sales support visit. In every client interaction analysts help clients solve difficult puzzles that lead to better performance. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply.
Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client s key initiatives.
Deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas.
Respond to client questions, create materials for and deliver to clients in person, via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations
Maintain the Gartner s industry leadership reputation by responding to press inquiries
Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
What you ll need:It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you need to know your markets, vendors, trends, management practices, etc. and be able to see the forest and the trees. Most Gartner analysts have many years of experience and enjoy solving puzzles.
Subject matter expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and related techologies, with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market. Knowledge of the global landscape of AI and ML technologies and platforms. Understanding of applicability to enterprise and disruptors, competitive interplay between incumbent technology vendors and new entrants .
Subject matter expertise in related areas such as application development, user experience, and business economics is essential in researching the impact of AI and ML. .
Ability to formulate and articulate technology and business adoption scenarios that help senior IT leaders articulate the opportunities, risk, and approaches for modernizing application development.
Ability to collaborate in cross-team settings with colleagues that include application integration/architecture, enterprise architecture, application testing, technology service providers, and industry specific analysts, such as financial services.
Demonstrated superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions. Strong business and financial acumen as well as analytical skills are required for this position
Articulate and succinct communication skills. Experience in Publishing and Speaking engagements an advantage.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in a research or technology related role
Bachelor's or equivalent experience, preferably Computer Science, Math or Engineering, Master's degree preferred
Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
Job Requisition ID:G21816
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!