Artificial Flower Maker Job Description Sample
To Go - Flower Mound Chili's
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's. Make Money.
Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead. Our To-Go Specialists are responsible for providing fast service and great hospitality for our To-Go Guests.
If you take pride in great team work and want to make money on a schedule that works for you, then we want to hear from you! We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time To-Go Specialists. About the Job:
Have knowledge of the menu to explain offerings to Guests Ensure an exceptional To-Go experience for every Guest Answer phone within three rings and assist Guests with placing To-Go orders Enter orders in proper sequence Able to operate POS system for transactions About Us: Fast hiring process Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule Great opportunities for growth into management Great Team atmosphere and culture About You: Dependable team player Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment Great multitasking skills Welcoming demeanor No experience necessary What makes a good job, a great job:
Team Member dining program 401K Plan Referral bonuses Health benefits Career growth Education credits Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life Highly competitive earnings opportunities Anniversary gift program Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos Our Story: Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas!
With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life. Primary Location TX-Flower Mound-Flower Mound-CHI Work Locations Flower Mound-CHI 1901 Long Prairie Rd Ste 100 Flower Mound 75022-4225
Flower Mound Pharmacy Technicians Needed!
A-Line Staffing is currently hiring Certified/Registered Pharmacy Technicians for a Fortune 10 Specialty Pharmacy in Flower Mound, TX!
Become part of an incredible company who will provide you with the experience and skills needed to make you a stronger Pharmacy Technician!
Monday - Friday 10:00AM to 7:00PM
- The candidate will prepare labels and other documentation.
- Prepare and maintain operation records as required.
- Fill pharmacy orders and maintain complete and accurate dispensing records.
Experience with a Auto Med system is a plus.
- Able to understand and apply basic computer skills and record data accurately.
- Understands Pharmaceutical calculations.
- Must have understanding of basic pharmacy law and protocols.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external departments.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Has ability to adapt and change with pace of work flow.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Flexibility to support other internal roles such as shipping, packing, and inventory as business needs change
- Previous Mail Order Experience highly preferred.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please contact Staffing Manager Lindsey Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-633-2300!
- Minimum of 1 year of Pharmacy Technician experience Texas Pharmacy Technician Registration .
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Active and in Good Standing Texas Pharmacy Technician Registration .
Native Floral is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh cut flower bouquets across the United States. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of quality and service. We are currently seeking a Floral Buyer to procure products for our floral program while maintaining a focus on cost savings, the variety of customers serviced, and consumer demands.
The primary function of this positon is to purchase floral products through a variety of vendors while maintaining standards of quality, appropriate quantity levels, and minimal costs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Negotiate costs with current vendors and seek new vendors with competitive pricing
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships to ensure a solid supply chain
- Manage raw inventories for maximized product use and decreased shrink
- Organize and execute all purchase orders for accuracy and timeliness
- Support holiday and promotional planning to drive sales in customer locations
- Remain current with floral industry trends, client needs, and consumer feedback
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in floral products and floral buying
- Solid understanding of floral terminology and industry standards
- Communication: Professional written and verbal communication to all organization levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, loyal, dedicated, self-starter, and works well independently and in a team environment
Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of floral buying
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing (preferred)
- Understanding and strength in basic math skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Full time, competitive salary, medical benefits, vacation/sick time
Native Floral is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Founded in 2000, the Company is a well established Wholesaler experiencing rapid growth with five operating locations and approximately 600 employees nationwide. We service Big Box, Grocery, and online customers with the highest service level demands and quality expectations.
Restaurant Manager - Flower Mound And Southlake, TX - West Texas
Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives
- Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lead Teller- Flower Mound Branch- DFW West
DFW-Flower Mound Br 496 (31496), United States of America, Flower Mound, Texas At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good. Lead Teller- Flower Mound Branch- DFW West As a Lead Teller at Capital One, you will play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience. You will be a Brand Advocate with warmth and friendliness; passion about customers; championing our Service Excellence culture. Capital One is passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience – as a Lead Teller, you will lead a dynamic Teller team in championing our company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing. With self-motivation; digital and financial curiosity you will assist customers with service needs, product education and identify opportunities for sales or referrals to our Relationship Bankers. Lead Tellers resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, delivering an extraordinary customer experience. You will perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals while adhering to established operational policies and procedures. You will be expected to perform a vital role in our branch operations. You will work closely with the Branch Leadership Team to coach or mentor tellers and model excellence.
Responsibilities include: - Foster a customer centric culture, drives continuous improvement, innovation and champions change
Drive digital fluency and alternate channel adoption among our associates and customers
Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and that regulatory compliance standards are met by staff.
Complete required audits and reconciliations of consignment items and general ledger tickets. Conduct audits of tellers, vaults, ATMs and currency dispensers.
Work with Teller team to meet customer service expectations. Demonstrate successful sales, referral and service practices.
Mentor team and help resolve customer issues. Give direction and feedback to others to increase their knowledge and performance.
Direct onboarding of new Tellers. Conduct training sessions for staff on new policies, products and procedures.
Complete complex transactions and demonstrate mastery of Teller application transactions and processing Teller operations. Responsible for cash management, controls and assist other Tellers with accuracy in cash handling and balancing.
Serve as SME regarding Operations, Policy and Procedure
Monitor and execute Teller Difference Policy
Basic Qualifications - High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year experience in a customer facing role
Preferred Qualifications - 6 months experience in an operations role or 6 months experience in a leadership role
- 1 year experience in sales and service in a banking environment or 1 year experience in sales and service in a retail environment At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Seasonal Flower Purchaser: Part-Time - Year Round
The responsibilities include purchasing seasonal plant material and plant related products for our Residential Landscape Maintenance Team. This includes spring, summer, fall and winter/holiday flowers and décor. The Flower Purchaser will also accurately job block plant material, issue purchase orders, approve invoices, coordinate deliveries and pick-ups, and manage, maintain and rotate plant inventory, and provide general support for the team.
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Able to make timely decisions and meet deadlines
- Prefer certificate or degree in horticulture or minimum 3 years’ experience with landscape company
To apply, please email your resume to Beth McElroy, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com, or call 847-876-8052.
Visit our website at www.jamesmartinassociates.com
Delivery Driver - Flower Mound, Lewisville, Denton
How Driven are You?
We Deliver Possibilities!!!
Check out these job opportunities right around the corner!
Part-time and full-time positions available.
A fun working environment Competitive pay Delivery drivers receive tips and mileage nightly
Weekly paychecks Pizza discounts Flexible schedules Benefits (medical, dental, vacation and 401K)
We are looking for "better" people to fill our Inside team member, management positions, and delivery
Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state (s) where the team member works.
Acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, satisfactory vehicle.
To apply visit:
A standard Papa John’s employment application must be completed in order to be considered for employment. You
must be a least 16 yrs. of age to work at Papa Johns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Over the years, this passion for making better pizza informed every decision and pizza we made... because the last thing we wanted to be was a pizza company. So instead of chopping vegetables with machines, we chop them by hand every day. Instead of investing in gimmicks, we invest in fresh ingredients. And we pile them high on our fresh, never-frozen original dough.
Today, we've surrounded ourselves with like-minded people with a passion for making better pizza, including franchisees, suppliers, athletes, pizza makers, and farmers we've known for over 30 years. Like our friend Dino in California—he grows the best tomatoes.
In the end, John's desire to create a better pizza built more than a pizza company... he built a pizza family.
Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer (Caio)
NCI: As the Chief Artificial Intelligence (AI) Officer (CAIO) ( Chief Systems Architect ), you will report directly to the NCI Inc. CEO. The CAIO will work closely with the CTO, Sr. VP of BD and VP of Strategy and CFO to spearhead new innovative solutions or enhancements to existing products by applying machine learning across all aspects of the internal and external business pursuits. This executive position will oversee major strategic initiatives for all AI related offerings. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
- Identify opportunities internally to improve our customer experience across our products and solutions with machine learning.
- Evangelize our A.I.-first approach to clients, cultivating new business partnerships within our machine learning initiatives.
- Reduce capital expenditures throughout the business by locating cost centers and minimizing their impact with machine learning.
- Build a cohesive data strategy that lacks silos and enables deep learning technologies to create new competitive insights.
- Locate/acquire and cultivate strong data science and A.I.-specialized talent in the industry.
- The CAIO should have demonstrated leadership and proven experience as a business executive. The ideal candidate will have worked with technologies related to machine learning.
- Experience leading major strategic, cross-functional initiatives within large organizations.
- Ability to attract and grow talent internally and externally within a company.
- Established success with implementing emerging technologies into solutions shipped to customers.
- Direct understanding of the machine learning landscape, including experience delivering capabilities that leverage deep learning technologies.
- Strong technical expertise within a data science, cloud computing or other technology-centric role.
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions at scale.
- 5+years of experience in the machine learning field, working with or building A.I.-based products/platforms/solutions.
- 5+ years of experience working in a product-oriented role, where data-driven decisions are standard practice.
- Experience as both a startup entrepreneur and working within a large organization.
- Experience in developing and communicating strategic initiatives in AI or other emerging technologies.
- Understanding of security and compliance constraints.
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1773 - Flower Hill)
Restaurant Team Member
- Crew (1773 - Flower Hill) (17030088) Description At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What's in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year) * Free food (yes, really FREE) * Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone) * Paid breaks
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew) * Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we're looking for:
Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members) * Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location *Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: California
1773 - Flower Hill-(01773) Work Location: 1773 - Flower Hill-(01773) 2710 Via De La Valle #B290 Del Mar 92014
Flower Shop Sales Clerk
Looking for a friendly, organized, responsible & prompt part-time employee to join our team!
- Monday-Friday (Evening Hours)
- Saturdays required
- Sales experience recommended
- Must be able to drive!
Some duties include: answering the phone, taking orders, helping customers, cleaning, freshening flowers, organizing, event delivery, etc...
117a S West End Ave, Lancaster PA 17603
Large selection of fresh cut flowers daily! Plants, cards, balloons for all your gift giving needs. Daily deliveries locally and worldwide.
Daily specials & fresh cut mixed bunches!
Custom wedding and event designs - Free Consultations with price quotes.
Owner & Designer: Stacia McClune-McComsey
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!