Artificial Foliage Arranger Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Foliage Arranger
Horticultural ,Interiorscaping Foliage Plant Maintenance
Interior plant design, bidding and maintenance. or maintenance only.
This position is primarily responsible for managing the quality of funeral services and providing professional funeral services for the families of deceased. This includes coordination and logistics of funeral services, conducting services and monitoring the performance of service staff to ensure client family satisfaction. Focused on ensuring that Miller-Jones exceeds the family's expectations every time. Professional funeral services includes management of catering and event services (receptions). Must be a strong communicator, with the ability to speak in front of groups, including management. Excellent customer service skills required. Bilingual skills highly desired. An ability to manage details, be organized and plan and coordinate multiple activities and services, working with several families at a time.
DUTIES AND TASKS
- Confers with families, assuring them of company's philosophy and commitment while providing a sense of calmness and professionlism; listen intently to ensure arrangements and services meet the family's needs.
- Acts as a professional liaison between client families, guests, visitors and the company to answer questions and resolve concerns proactively. Striving for 100% customer satisfactions on all services
- Communicate with managers, service staff, and care center daily regarding service/family needs.
- Follow policies and procedures for services, in coordination with entire company and all departments.
- Be prepared to work weekends, as scheduled or as the need arises.
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 6 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for AccuCare in Phoenix, AZ. The Funeral Arranger serves as a source of support, guidance and direction for families uncertain about the vast range of service, celebration and memorialization choices available from the location. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement. The successful candidate will have a diploma from a college or technical school specializing in funeral services, knowledge of current regulations related to the funeral industry and professional communication skills.
- Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Carry out funeral services from retrieval of the deceased to final disposition
- Assist in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
- Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
- Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
- Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
- Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Train all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casketing and cremation procedures
- Current certification if required by state regulations
- 1+ years of funeral industry experience
- Professional communication skills
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Office Coordinator With Travel Arrangement
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline; two (2) years of specialized experience plus an Associate's degree is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Client procurement, property, travel and administrative systems.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Overview & Responsibilities: We currently have a full time opening for a Funeral Arranger at Palm Memorial-Coalinga Chapel in Coalinga, CA.
This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve. GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Services client families during funerals visitations, and interment.
Assists with caring for the deceased in a respectful manner. Provides customer service in all areas of helping client families following the loss of a loved one. Provides exemplary personalized and professional service.
Assists in the implementation of choices made by the families/legal representative regarding the funeral, final disposition of the body and memorialization of the individual. Ensures customer needs are met directly or through appropriately licensed individuals. SPECIFIC RESPONSBILITIES Arranges, conducts and directs bereavement rites, including funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional, organized and caring manner consistent with Company Policies and Procedures Confirms authorization to proceed with the service arrangements Retains heritage and grows market share through active involvement with community, religious and other organizations Ensures client families are informed of special recognition/services available for veterans and ensures the delivery of selected recognition/services.
Assists with funeral services by: Coordinating the parking of cars Ushering Driving funeral vehicles Assisting at chapel and church services Assisting at the cemetery Delivering flowers, caskets, urn, photos and other personal keepsakes or mementos of client families Setting up chairs and the removing, properly caring for and storing of these items Participating at special functions Provides aftercare in absence of Family Service Counselor. Aftercare includes delivery of:
Documentation Stationery Information on insurance, health benefits and pension Pre-arrangements for next of kin Ensures potential pre-need referrals are shared with Family Service Counselors Ensures adherence to all applicable professional, municipal, provincial/state and federal licensing authorities, rules and regulations Completes and accurately prepares of all documents related to services, cremations, maintenance, and any other type of data entry Assists with general office duties including answering phones and preparing reports as necessary Assist with the maintenance of vehicles, the facility and property Receives caskets and other funeral home supplies as well as place into inventory Ensures refreshments are available (where allowed by law) Performs other duties as assigned Requirements & Qualifications: Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent Experience: Minimum of 3 years related experience as a Funeral Assistant Certification/Licenses:
Valid driver’s license Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Basic knowledge of religious and fraternal organizations customs. Knowledge of computers and some software including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint (Test will be given upon interview) High level of compassion and integrity Excellent communication skills Problem solving skills Ability to multi task and set priorities Attention to detail with an emphasis on innovation and creativity Ability to work in a fast paced & detail oriented environment Excellent customer service Must be able to type 45 WPM Must be able to work on-call, including evenings and weekends Must be able to lift 75 lbs or more Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus SCI Overview:
Who we are. What we do. We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services.
We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries.
Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
Benefits Options: Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match Vacation and sick time Tuition reimbursement Funeral discounts, and more SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com . As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies. Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Licensed Funeral Director (Virginia) For Pre-Need Arrangements
Licensed Funeral Directors (Virginia) for Pre-Need Arrangements
We are searching for qualified, licensed funeral directors who have (or have the ability to get) a Virginia life insurance license to join our team in Alexandria and Arlington, VA
Selling Power Magazine rated SCI/Dignity Memorial #31 in the Top 50 Best Service Companies to Sell For (2013)! That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, training, and career advancement!
Funeral service has many facets to it, and pre-need sales is one of the most lucrative and rewarding as you get to combine your funeral director experience with the ability to help our families them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. This saves the family money and emotional stress in the future. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
Job requirements for the position:
- Virginia Funeral Directors license (if licensed in another state we can help you get a Virginia license in some cases)
- Valid life insurance license (or must be willing to obtain one in the near future)
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record / Valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check / drug screening test
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to Ralph DeStefano: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 38 locations in North America and growing.
Artificial Turf Installer
Fuzion Energy is looking for qualified Turf installers who have an understanding of how to install Artificial Turf.
Job duties will consist of:
- Removal of existing grass or hard scape
- Ability to level ground
- Shovel and transport fill needed
- Measure and cut artificial turf
- Seam and glue down turn
must be in good physical shape as this work is outside
Director Of Software Engineering - Machine Learning &Amp; Artificial Intelligence
Grow and direct the scaling
and adoption of Machine Learning across Cigna s Software Engineering
teams. We are looking for a talented,
experienced and passionate Machine Learning expert who will grow and direct
Software Engineering teams in the generation of insights that drive customer
behavior by leveraging practices like Recommender Systems, Anomaly detection,
NLP, Machine Vision, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering, Classification,
Regression, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modelling.
Our mission is to help the
people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
the preference is to have the role based in either our New York City, NY or
Bloomfield, CT office location, this individual may work from anywhere in the
United States, if open to travel to New York City or Bloomfield each month
(approximately 25% travel if not within daily commuting distance to either NYC
- End to end hands-on
ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects
including data pipelines, model generation, and training and inference
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep
Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with
traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience
for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that
are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas
(innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper
reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of
the art in this exciting field.
- Manage team of Software
Engineers (comprised of a mix of employees and consultants) and grow this team
- Strong background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning,
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern
Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other
open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor
Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI
framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from
a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learned and a clear interest and
passion in trying out what was learned in new projects
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep
understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep
- MS with 6+ years in Computer Science field, or PhD with 3+ years in Computer Science field, or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience. Degree preferred, not required if candidate possesses equivalent applied machine learning experience and expertise
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please
visit our Careers website or contact us at.
Structural/ Arrangements Draftsman And Designer
Overview: General Dynamics is the world’s foremost designer and builder of nuclear submarines, the most complex machines made by man.
The company’s industry leadership extends back over a century to 1899 when it produced the U.S. Navy's first commissioned undersea warship. Today, Electric Boat prides itself on being the premier shipbuilding company in the industry.
We develop and apply state of the art technology to the design and construction of nuclear powered submarines. With a team of highly skilled and dedicated employees, we have successfully taken submarine technology to a new level. General Dynamics Electric Boat is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Job Description: Positions available for Structural/Arrangement Senior Designers, Designers and Draftsmen with the ability to produce deliverables to support the development of products from design sketches, layouts and/or concepts, manufacture, assembly and test.
Education/ Experience: Required: High School Diploma or equivalent or Vocational High School required or 5 years work experience. Demonstrated proficiency in drafting (portfolio) with Computer Aided Design (CAD) is required (NX preferred). Preferred:
Two year Technical School/College preferred. Skills: Strong structural aptitude knowledge of Microsoft products familiarity with design practices/rules and CAD tools (NX preferred) ability to perform design related math functions ability to read and interpret written instructions and drawings (blueprints) desire to develop skills through on-the-job experience and continued education to advance in the design profession Familiarity with design standards, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), military specifications, manufacturing processes, and lean design/manufacturing. Add Your Resume to Our Talent Pools Special Job Alerts Electric Boat News, Press Releases and Submarine Images Connect with us today Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Artificial Lift - Cable Technician
Artificial Lift - Cable Technician Midland TX 79701 Contract to Hire
Rotation Details: 11 days on X 3 days off or 5 days on X 2 days off; this is subject to change. The candidate must be flexible.
Avg. no. of hours will be 65-70/week
Job Summary: The Technician1, under partial supervision, participates in preventive maintenance and repair of tools and equipment according to the business and SLB standards, procedures, and practices. The Tech1 continues to gain additional experience and expertise through on the job training and prepares to attend further training schools to enhance his/her proficiency.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: People Follows the equip program. Supervises trainee technicians in his/her area of expertise.
Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STCB. Processes Works under partial supervision of experienced maintenance technician staff to gain proficiency in additional module. Perform the maintenance on equipment with supervision working towards a final goal of being able to work without supervision.
Follows and implements the R&M process (RITE) and utilizes appropriate maintenance manuals and procedures including relevant use of RMS and associated paperwork. Keeps up-to-date with mod-recaps, TIR's and the implementation of these in tools Actively participates in knowledge sharing and reuse. Follows and complies with all Schlumberger policies, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
Proactively monitors use, and re-ordering of required inventory and spare parts.
Skills: Learns quickly when facing new problems and situations Is a relentless and versatile learner Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions. Is personally committed to continuous improvement. Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers and colleagues both written and verbally.
Post a Job