Artificial Inseminator Job Description Sample
Artificial Intelligence And Software Developers
CeMD, Inc. is currently searching for multiple Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developers both based out of its Round Rock, Texas Corporate Headquarters and virtually/remote for those that do not wish to relocate, or are not currently local residents.
Who We Are
CeMD is a healthcare technology company that embraces new technologies and systems, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the patient experience, and the integrity of the data that surrounds medical coding and billing. Our solutions drive excitement and passion, as they can help our clients identify opportunities that lead them to leverage data to create business value, while enabling them to securely collaborate with patients and peers through simple, cloud-based patient engagement and social tools. CeMD, Inc. offers our clients implementation support and training, and ongoing resources to guarantee users get the most benefit from our services.
Our Voice-Enabled CDI CeMD Patient Engagement and Clinical Workflow Model cuts in half the current statistical average “patient per provider, per scheduling hour” time, and allows our clients to stay on top of patient A/R with features designed to maximize collections. Our diverse team of development professionals brings custom, detailed, and accurate knowledge to documentation and coding.
Who We Are Looking For
CeMD is looking for outstanding AI and software developers who are interested in leading, designing, developing, and fielding advanced analytics solutions that innovate and have direct impact on physician practices. These roles require an in-depth knowledge of advanced analytics practices and approaches including machine learning and artificial Intelligence. These roles also require the ability to influence others, lead, create and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions.
We are looking for specialists in advanced analytics who enjoy exploring opportunities to stay on the cutting edge of big data technologies by leading, implementing and creating novel solutions to influence decisions at various levels in the organization.
- You will be a strategic partner for our IT team
- You will work closely with business partners and IT colleagues to identify opportunities for advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence to address business challenges and gain new insights to drive business growth and improve client/patient outcomes
- You will own the advanced analytics IT strategy for CeMD and collaborate with others within CeMD to define standards and leverage and share best practices
- You will be responsible for R&D and informatics data analysis projects through shared services and will deliver novel technological, computational solutions and analyses
- You will work closely with colleagues to keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and advances in data science and evaluate vendor tools and external data sets as required
- You will work with responsibility and accountability to drive business solutions
- You will work with complex, high-dimensional data to integrate and analyze data sets using high performance computing and advanced algorithms as required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences, Computational Informatics, Medical Informatics, Statistics, or a related discipline; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 10 (Ten) years of relevant industrial experience
- Industry experience with healthcare related data sets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Proven track record of strategic thinking and communicating effectively to senior business and IT management
- Working knowledge of data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as decision trees, neural networks, clustering, regression, Bayesian models etc.
- Proficient with one or more programming language such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Perl, C++, etc.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent aptitude for application of mathematics and quantitative methods to business problems
- Experience with cloud data and analytics solutions
- Hands on development and implementation of business solutions with techniques such as data mining, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, text analytics and natural language processing based methods etc.
- Experienced in data reporting and visualization software/tools
- Familiar with large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows
- Strong understanding of technological landscape in advanced analytics and big data
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
CeMD, Inc. is committed to offering competitive and commensurate compensation and benefits for these positions, and will consider all levels.
Postdoctoral Research Associate In Artificial Intelligence For Health
The Biomedical Science, Engineering, and Computing (BSEC) Group in the Computational Science and Engineering Division (CSED) at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) seeks to hire postdoctoral research associates with a focus on artificial intelligence for biomedical applications. We are seeking creative people with solid analytical capabilities, broad machine learning and statistical modeling skills, and strong programming experience.
Our group is committed to conducting research in computational, data, and engineering sciences in the context of biomedical, clinical, and public health disciplines and applying this knowledge to support the nation’s leading health initiatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Research and develop novel artificial intelligence methods, particularly in deep learning as applied to biomedical applications.
· Collaborate with BSEC/CSED scientists in a wide variety of data analytics and architecture research.
· Author peer reviewed papers, and other technical papers for internal and external release and represent the organization by giving technical presentations in large public forums.
· Be a part of a vibrant collaborative research environment which will provide the opportunity to perform cutting-edge research in high-performance computing, using ORNL’s Leadership Class Supercomputer.
Tel: (865) 576-4829
· Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a closely related field.
· Demonstrated research experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and diverse biomedical data types (text, image, -omics, etc).
· Solid theoretical foundation, algorithmic skills, and hands-on experience with deep learning and graph analytics in the biomedical domain.
· Thorough understanding of optimization and scalability of machine learning algorithms.
· Experience with clinical natural language processing is highly desirable.
· Experience with parallel and distributed computing architecture including MPI, CUDA, and OpenCL.
· Experience with various deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe, Torch/pyTorch, Keras.
· Well-rounded data science experience with large, heterogeneous, and/or real-time datasets as well as open source big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark etc.
Applicants cannot have received their Ph.D. more than five years prior to the date of application and must complete all degree requirements before starting their appointment. The appointment length will be for up to 24 months with the potential for extension. Initial appointments and extensions are subject to performance and the availability of funding.
UT-Battelle is recognized by our employees and the community as an inclusive environment where diversity is valued and individuals and teams are inspired to contribute fully to the organization's success. ORNL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply.
ORNL’s diverse capabilities span a broad range of scientific and engineering disciplines, enabling the Laboratory to explore fundamental science challenges and to carry out the research needed to accelerate the delivery of solutions to the marketplace. ORNL supports DOE’s national missions of:
Scientific discovery—We assemble teams of experts from diverse backgrounds, equip them with powerful instruments and research facilities, and address compelling national problems;
Clean energy—We deliver energy technology solutions for energy-efficient buildings, transportation, and manufacturing, and we study biological, environmental, and climate systems in order to develop new biofuels and bioproducts and to explore the impacts of climate change;
Security—We develop and deploy “first-of-a-kind” science-based security technologies to make the world a safer place.
Artificial Intelligence Leader – 815
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire – Perm
Salary: BOE – NO CORP TO CORP!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you’re not a high level thinker who loves to nerd out and develop cool stuff – this isn’t the position for you. You will lead an incredible team to create groundbreaking technology that beautifully combines natural language processing, big data, and artificial intelligence.
10+ years’ experience with the following skill sets…
- Ph.D. In Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, or Machine Learning
- Demonstrable ability to define and quickly develop POCs and prototypes
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Demonstrable experience in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Proficiency with Neural Networks as a plus
- Startup experience as a plus
- Distinctive ability to attract and select the right people for the right position
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Courage to innovate and fail
Python Scripting Your Way To Future Of Artificial Intelligence
DevOps is they key to Python processes to enable the AI in real-time!
Our forward thinking client is building a DevOps team to support large amounts of data from different sources. This is your chance to be part of creating the new future of Artificial Intelligence ! Flexible work environment and schedule is just the beginning, big thinkers are encouraged and supported.
As part of the Development Operations team, you will be collaborating with other architects, developers and engineers to build out and support solutions for many challenging clients.
Database Operations are accountable for processes that guide the performance of the data load, support and enhance implemented solutions.
Creates new processes to streamline data loading process, increasing performance, reducing effort, and increasing data quality
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, config management, and automation tools.
- Experience and ability to create & modify scripts written in python, bash, perl
- Experience in working with AWS services a plus
- Experience of 1-5 years+ working in similar environment or equivalent experience
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all environments and technology stacks
- Ability to support and collaborate directly with development teams participating in sprints or scrum ceremonies (even serve as scrum master / lead as needed)
- Ability to design, develop, maintain reliable and effective pipelines for build, testing, deploying code for products
Full Stack Artificial Intelligence Developer
Position Summary The Kenan-Flagler Business School, located at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is a top-20 ranked professional business school, offering a range of professional and academic degree programs, to approximately 3,000 students, including: an MBA delivered through five channels; a Master of Accounting degree; a PhD, an Undergraduate Degree in Business, and a dual degree program with Tsinghua University. Beyond its degree programs, Kenan-Flagler Business School operates an Executive Development program to help build business skills among external clients, and the Frank Hawkins Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise, which is the outreach and research arm of the business school. Kenan-Flagler lives/operates by its core values of excellence, leadership, integrity, community and teamwork. The Full Stack Artificial Intelligence Developer is part of the KF-Next initiative, which uses virtual reality and artificial intelligence teaching experiences to increase student learning outcomes and help students become better business decision makers. The position will join a team of proven business professionals, faculty, visual artists, computer scientists and futurists developing cutting edge instructional technology to solve specific problems facing business education. Specifically, the programmer will serve as a technical point of contact, collaborate with cross-functional teams, design and code, analyze, test and implement new content and functionality. The position will serve as a subject matter expert on cutting edge artificial intelligence and virtual reality programming, and will research/stay abreast of technology trends and best practices. Education Requirements A bachelor’s degree in computer programming or computer systems is required. Qualifications and Experience * 4+ plus years in Full-stack development experience (AngularJS, Node.js, jQuery or other framework), with a strong knowledge of backend experience in Python and related databases (Postgres preferred).
Experience managing and developing on AWS and/or IBM Cloud systems and services
Experience implementing Artificial Intelligence applications
Experience working with large data sets.
Experience working in computer graphics, gaming or virtual reality development
Proven ability to innovate and solve complex user experience problems with technical solutions. Special Physical and Mental Requirements Special Instructions In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. EEO Contact Information If you experience any problems accessing the system or have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (919) 843-2300 or send an email to email@example.com Please note: The Office of Human Resources will not be able to provide specific updates regarding position or application status. Position Type: Temporary Staff (EHRA NF)
Working Title:* Full Stack Artificial Intelligence Developer
Department:* Kenan-Flagler Bus Sch - 330100 Position ID: 20025303 Vacancy ID: N000430 Position Posting Category: Information Technology
Salary Range:* $27,850 - $50,125 at .25 FTE
Full-time/Part-time:* Part-Time Temporary
Hours Per Week:* 10 Posting Close Date: 11/27/2017 Estimated Duration of Appointment: 6 months
Stimulus/ARRA Funded:* No
Artificial Intelligence (Ai)/ Machine Learning (Ml) IT Researcher
Your role: Do you know what it takes to be an architect, only your structures are virtual? We're looking for someone like this with experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to be part of our world class team.
We need you to: -actively participate in the design and development of Artificial Intelligence solutions at UBS -be part of the AI technology evaluation team that is hands on. You will install, evaluate and report on the capabilities of AI vendors across a wide range of use cases for financial services -closely follow the AI marketplace and evaluate and report on venture capital investments that are specific to disruption in financial service via AI technology -collaborate with the IT community at UBS to deliver strategic architecture designs for AI technology and roadmaps for future product development
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things.
We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients.
Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way.
Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You will be working in the Chief Technology Office of UBS Group. You will be a member of the CTO Research Labs and supports the Group Innovation team, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) CoE and various analytics functions at UBS to enable and drive the deployment of AI and ML capabilities across UBS. You will be based in the UBS office in Weehawken, NJ.
Your experience and skills: You have: -excellent technology skills, ability to communicate clearly to both IT and business, and a solid understanding of the emerging technology marketplace in FinTech -experience at a financial services firm or consulting for financial services with focus on AI preferred -strong understanding of the technology evaluation and selection process. -solution-oriented, motivated and self-challenging personality -background in Machine Learning and Statistics / data science, experience in toolsets like Python/R, development/rapid prototyping and UX a plus
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management.
Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland.
And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Job Reference #:
155994BR Business Divisions:
Title: Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning (ML) IT Researcher
Full Time Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)
Artificial Heart Biomedical Tech
Description Purpose:Under the general direction of the Artificial Heart Clinical Director (AHCD) and according to established standards and procedures, will assist senior staff with monitoring, preventive maintenance and transport of patients supported by mechanical circulatory support (MCS) systems utilized at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. These primary systems include the Arrow intra-aortic balloon pumps (IABP), and Cardiac Assist Inc., TandemHeart VAD.
In addition, Technicians will support senior engineers with Heartware LVAD, Jarvik LVAD, Abiomed Impella 2.5 & 5.0, Evaheart LVAD, Heartmate XVE LVAD, Thoratec PVAD, Thoratec IVAD, Levitronix VAD, Ventrassist LVAD, and Heartmate II LVAD technologies. Incumbent will be involved in the monitoring of MCS patients at all on-site locations, including the ICU, Cath Lab, patient wards, physical therapy. Will assist M.D.s, nurses, and senior level biomedical engineers by providing technical support in the set up, operation, and emergency operation of such equipment.
Will also assist in clinical studies to be performed on MCS patients by obtaining clinical data and entering same into a clinical database.
Accompany MCS patients and approved caregiver or senior engineer to clinical tests or off-site location while monitoring device operation and acting as a technical liaison. Incumbent will independently manage IABP technology under direction of senior staff that is in-house.
Assist in data acquisition and entry of mechanical circulatory support drive parameters and lab results into database. Establish schedules and protocols as defined by the AHCD and in conformance with various system requirements, inspect, test, calibrate and perform preventive maintenance on MCS equipment, insure documentation on all such activities and attend device training sessions provided by senior staff or component manufacturer. Follow established procedures and policies including hospital, safety and universal precautions and learns new procedures as required.
Maintain communications with medical and engineering staff regarding patient condition and device operation. Monitor MCS patients in all off-site (out of hospital and community hospital) locations and make proper decisions pending communication with senior staff. Perform supply inventory and assist in unpacking and verifying of incoming supplies.
Repair inoperative and malfunctioning equipment as expeditiously as possible under emergency situations. Support the service-oriented commitment of the organization. Qualifications High school graduate or equivalent is requiredone year toward college degree or current enrollment in an undergraduate engineering major is preferred.
Prefer advanced engineering degree May in the course of duties be in rooms where medications are stored. No contact with the medications is allowed.Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances: Act 34 Criminal ClearanceUPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities REQNUMBER: 632682
Lead Artificial Inelligence Research Engineer (Cleared) (00048070)
Lead Artificial Inelligence Research Engineer (Cleared) (00048070)
Description Why choose between doing meaningful work and having a fulfilling life? At MITRE, you can have both. That's because MITRE people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges—and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees. MITRE is different from most technology companies. We are a not-for-profit corporation chartered to work for the public interest, with no commercial conflicts to influence what we do. The R&D centers we operate for the government create lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation. We're making a difference every day—working for a safer, healthier, and more secure nation and world. Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a culture of innovation that embraces diversity, inclusion, flexibility, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose MITRE—and make a difference with us.
Qualifications The candidate shall have demonstrated knowledge and experience in applied research in the following with emphasis on Human Language Technology:
Data oriented decision making
Natural Language Processing
Social Media Analytics
Analytic Workflows The candidate must have demonstrated experience in transitioning original thought to prototype functioning with data test corpus and collected data. Other
Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
Ability to brief senior leadership
Work cooperatively as a team member
Must have a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
SW Eng, Comp Sci & Mathematics
Primary Location United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
This requisition requires a clearance of Top Secret/SCI/Polygraph
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time
Nov 7, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
Req ID: 00048070
Artificial Intelligence Undergrad Internship
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school
Candidate pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, Computational Neuroscience).
Bachelors applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Candidates should have 6 months + of experience in the following areas:
Background in deep learning, machine learning, big data or Data Science
Experience designing professional software using Python, C++, Tensor Flow, Neon, CUDA.
Drive to solve customers’ problems using technical creativity and hard work.
Familiarity with DL, ML frameworks
Comfortable manipulating representations of programs
Inside this Business Group Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Other Locations US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, California, Folsom; US, California, San Diego; US, California, San Jose; US, California, Santa Clara; Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Specialist Location: Lowell
USA Function: Engineering Ref #: 201701332 Apply Corporate overview You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites.
Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected!
You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Description Kronos is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to work within our Advanced Research Group to both implement cutting-edge data science and AI solutions as well as "generate ideas", proposing new research efforts to gain new and unforeseen insights from workforce data! This position allows remote flexibility and will sit in our Lowell, MA. headquarters.
• Work with domain experts, perform data studies and analysis with workforce management data to identify meaningful business opportunities.• Apply machine learning and AI algorithms to analyze the data and generate models that can be applied to the workforce management domain.• Rapidly prototype data science and AI solutions for integration with workforce management products and services.• Implement Data Science methodologies at scale over large datasets.• Interface with product team to develop requirements and analyze the tests/data resulting from machine learning activities.• Identify and analyze additional data sources to augment the production opportunities.• Communicate insights and findings to internal and external stakeholders• Enjoy working and learning in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment Qualifications • MS or PhD (PhD preferred) in Computer Science/Machine Learning, Statistics, Data Science or a quantitative field• 3+ years' experience as a data scientist or AI specialist, though exceptional junior candidates will also be considered.• Substantial depth in at least 1-2 machine learning or AI subfields, including but not limited to regression, classification, deep learning, time-series analysis, clustering, automated planning, active learning, NLP, HCI, etc.• Hands-on experience applying machine learning or AI techniques to real-world data• Practical ability to visualize data, communicate meaningful business insights, and utilize them effectively.• Ability to rapidly develop prototypes in various programming languages, such as Scala, Python, Java, and R.• Must be an effective communicator, making complex concepts accessible to all stakeholders.• Must have a high level of initiative and sound independent judgment.
• Hands-on experience applying Big Data / Map Reduce techniques, including Spark and Hadoop distributed-computing platforms, to real-world problems.• Experience applying AI beyond machine learning (including but not limited to Automated Planning, NLP, Multi-Agent Systems, etc.) or Operations Research techniques.• Familiarity and comfort with SQL and relational databases.• Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies.#LI-POST EEO Statement Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!