Artificial Log Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Log Machine Operator
Director Of Software Engineering - Machine Learning &Amp; Artificial Intelligence
Grow and direct the scaling
and adoption of Machine Learning across Cigna s Software Engineering
teams. We are looking for a talented,
experienced and passionate Machine Learning expert who will grow and direct
Software Engineering teams in the generation of insights that drive customer
behavior by leveraging practices like Recommender Systems, Anomaly detection,
NLP, Machine Vision, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering, Classification,
Regression, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modelling.
Our mission is to help the
people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
the preference is to have the role based in either our New York City, NY or
Bloomfield, CT office location, this individual may work from anywhere in the
United States, if open to travel to New York City or Bloomfield each month
(approximately 25% travel if not within daily commuting distance to either NYC
- End to end hands-on
ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects
including data pipelines, model generation, and training and inference
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep
Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with
traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience
for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that
are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas
(innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper
reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of
the art in this exciting field.
- Manage team of Software
Engineers (comprised of a mix of employees and consultants) and grow this team
- Strong background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning,
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern
Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other
open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor
Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI
framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from
a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learned and a clear interest and
passion in trying out what was learned in new projects
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep
understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep
- MS with 6+ years in Computer Science field, or PhD with 3+ years in Computer Science field, or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience. Degree preferred, not required if candidate possesses equivalent applied machine learning experience and expertise
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please
visit our Careers website or contact us at.
Principal Engineer – Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence For Network Performance Analysis And Optimization
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei has over 150,000 employees, approximately 70,000 of which are engaged in Research & development.
Huawei operates a global network of 14 regional headquarters, 16 R&D Centers, 28 Innovation Centers jointly operated with customers, and 45 Training Centers. Huawei is leading the way by rethinking the future. From devices to telecom infrastructure to cloud computing and convergence solutions, we are rethinking every link in the chain with ICT based innovation to deliver a better future faster.
Position: Principal Engineer – Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence for Network Performance Analysis and Optimization Job Description: We are looking for technical leader with strong experiences in Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (algorithms and applications in real business problem solving) to help Huawei build smart network infrastructure and support intelligent network operation. This person will play a critical role in defining the strategy, key technology breakthrough and architecture & Solution design.
He/she will also guide and support external collaborations with universities and other partners. Responsibilities： Together with domain expert, identify opportunities to apply Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence technologies for network performance analysis and optimization. To gain insights from data about what's happening, why happening and what actions to take.
As a lead investigator, propose and direct technology projects in solution architecture and key algorithm design and verification. Achieve technology breakthrough and innovation by combining technology insights and business opportunities. To monitor the progress and industrial trends; propose technology strategy and roadmap to support the decision making of executives.
Organize and participate in global conference/events to promote Huawei technology visibility and branding. Requirements： PhD or experienced MS, in Math, Communication, EE or Computer Science Rich knowledge and solid experiences in Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence research and applications. A plus to have experience/background in mobile communication systems.
A plus to have background knowledge on network optimization and/or operation. Good communication and team player. Huawei Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Why work for us? In 2015, Huawei's revenue reached CNY395 billion (US$60.8 billion based on the year-end exchange rate), an increase of 37% year-on-year. We invest in engineering and innovation
70,000 of our 170,000 global employees work in R&D. Globally ranked 1 for International Patent Submissions.
We continually invest heavily in global community involvement programs. We support green energy
Lowered CO2 emissions by 13,000 tons via Huawei's green packaging solutions Engaged in over 100 research projects with 50 Universities in the United States Posted by StartWire
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Scientist
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context, and report results clearly and concisely
- Execute both descriptive and inferential ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- Communicate and present models to business customers and executives
- Work collaboratively with different business partners and be able to present result in a clear and concise manner
- Teach and mentor others in the use of AI/Machine Learning
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics
- 2+ years of experience of functional programming with Python, Scala, OR LISP
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, Spark, OR Hadoop
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools to include one or more of the following: neural networks, regression, classification, or clustering
- 2+ years of experience with data sources and platforms to include one of more of the following: Unix/Linux, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server, OR DB2
- Master's Degree or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data
- Experience with Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow and Caffe on NVidia DevBoxes
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with parallel/grid computing is a plus
- Experience with contributing to open source projects is a plus
- Strong oral and written skills
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Scientist
Job Description: & Qualifications Position Overview/Description: Ford Global Data Insight and Analytics (GDI&A) is looking for a data scientist with an emphasis on Machine Learning and scalable computing.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter experts that are transforming the automobile industry. We are seeking a high-potential Machine Learning scientist to assist in all phases of project work, including problem formulation, model development, and deployment for use in support of Ford Smart Mobility and Autonomous Vehicle initiatives. The analyst needs to have strong self-discipline and have a "continuous learning" attitude to face different challenges in the fast changing mobility field.
The job candidate should have great autonomy and self-discipline to conduct original research and choose appropriate methodologies to solve the world-class mobility problems. This position will involve the development and deployment of AI technology in areas such as autonomous vehicles, cybersecurity, customer interaction, manufacturing and connected vehicles. This person will be a member of a team that will apply AI/Machine Learning to help develop innovative solutions for these problems and build a strategy for future progress in this area.
The Ford GDI&A – situated in greater Detroit, Palo Alto, Chennai, and Shanghai – is a growing team committed to enable Ford to see our business, know our customers, and act in a meaningful way. We enable evidence based decision making by providing timely, actionable, and forward-looking insights to our Ford business partners. Together our team works to understand our changing world, identify new opportunities, and take action to design and innovate for the future of mobility – Ford's vehicles and surrounding experiences.
Responsibilities: Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context, and report results clearly and concisely Execute both descriptive and inferential ad hoc requests in a timely manner Communicate and present models to business customers and executives Work collaboratively with different business partners and be able to present result in a clear and concise manner Teach and mentor others in the use of AI/Machine Learning Job Requirements: Basic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics 2 years of experience of functional programming with Python, Scala, OR LISP 2 years of experience with SQL, Spark, OR Hadoop 2 years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools to include one or more of the following: neural networks, regression, classification, or clustering 2 years of experience with data sources and platforms to include one of more of the following:
Unix/Linux, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server, OR DB2 Preferred Qualifications: Master's Degree or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data Experience with Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow and Caffe on NVidia DevBoxes Experience with Agile software development Experience with parallel/grid computing is a plus Experience with contributing to open source projects is a plus Strong oral and written skills The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance.
When you join the Ford team; discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader. You'll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
A Cupertino Silicon Valley technology startup, with an ownership group track record of success (previous startup was sold to a tech giant), is looking for a AI/Machine Learning Engineer to assist in the development of their media application and tool. Opportunity to make an impactful contribution to a small team of experts who are developing Technology never done before. The app is already launched and available on multiple platforms with solid reviews. There is active interest and site visits from Fortune 25 Tech companies.
As an artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning engineer , you will be responsible for a core component
of an innovative consumer product from our Advanced Products and Technologies division. In this role,
you will deal with large-scale data set with intensive hands-on code development. In addition, this role
will be responsible for the following: Collect, process and cleanse raw data from a wide variety of
sources. Transform and convert unstructured data set into structured data products. Identify, generate,
and select modeling features from various data set. Train and build machine learning models to meet
product goals. Innovate new machine learning techniques to address product and business needs.
Analyze and evaluate performance results from model execution. To be successful, you need to be
highly motivated and detailed oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities. We are
looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like environment.
We are looking for a candidate who can leverage/develop innovative machine learning and data mining
technologies, for solving novel and diverse sets of problems. Candidate should have a strong background
and experience in machine learning and information retrieval. Must have experience managing
end-to-end machine learning pipeline from data exploration, feature engineering, model building,
performance evaluation, and online testing with TB to Peta Bytes size data sets.
Requirements● 2+ years experience or PhD student from top 5 schools
● PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Statistics desired
● Experience communicating with diverse teams including data scientists, engineers, product
managers, and executive management.
● Proven track record of delivering high quality analytics insights and solutions.
● Deep understanding, analysis, and mining of large corpora of structured and semi-structured
● Knowledge and experience managing and analyzing global data.
● Strong experience with Big Data (min 2 years of hands-on experience working on TB to PB scale
● Dataset experience in document, graph, log data, and semi-structured data
● Strength in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Data Mining, Pattern Recognition,
Information Retrieval, Natural Language Processing, or Search Ranking
● Experience innovating and implementing novel ML techniques
● Experience using all these ML techniques: clustering, regression, classification, graphical models,
mixture models, topic models, and matrix factorization
● Self driven individual who can take a high-level problem and see it to completion
● Knowledge of distributed computing solutions and ability to leverage them towards gaining
faster insights from data.
● Excellent communication and team promotion skills.
Base Compensation with Share OptionsPost a Job
Researcher, Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning For Autonomous Driving
- Reinforcement Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Agent-based Symbolic AI
- Deep Neural Networks with Memory
- Learning from Less Data and Building Smaller Network Models
- Optimizing Algorithms / Software on new Hardware Platforms for Training and Inference
- Building End-to-End Simulation and Synthesizing Training Data for AI Systems
- Application of AI / ML for AV Perception, Planning and Behavior Functions
- Work as an independent yet integral member of a team to develop innovative solutions for highly automated research vehicles with world leading experts in autonomous vehicles.
- Develop high quality C/C++ and/or Python code under Linux for PC and embedded platforms.
- Prototype, test and debug software on autonomous research vehicles.
- Plan and execute complex research and advance engineering projects.
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning and software programming.
- Generate intellectual property
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at ...@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
- PhD or MS with 3+ years of experience in electrical engineering or computer science.
- Expert-level knowledge in one or more areas identified above.
- Hands-on algorithm development and implementation on hardware platforms
- Strong software development skills in C/C++ / Linux with a proven ability to deliver high quality code.
- Mathematically minded with experience in manipulating high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends with machine learning techniques.
- Develop requirements, evaluate and benchmark artificial intelligence technologies.
- Effective verbal/written communication along with strong interpersonal skill to work in a global cross-functional team environment.
- Background in mobile robotics, autonomous vehicles, DLNN architectures, Environmental perception, 3D modelling, AV planning and behaviors.
- Knowledge of data abstractions and non-linear mathematical and statistical modeling.
- Hands-on experience in any one/more of the following areas:
- GPU programming experience
- OpenCL, Python, OpenCV
- Caffe, TensorFlow
Associated topics: .net, back end, c c++, develop, developer, java, matlab, programming, software development engineer, sw Post a Job
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Duplicating Machine Operator
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
CNC Machine Operator - Experienced With Machine Setup
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the complete setup and operation of the assigned Weinig moulder, which is a piece of precision woodworking machinery designed to shape, plane, and groove a piece of lumber. The Operator must ensure that the quality of the linear wood mouldings/millwork produced meets quality standards and customer’s specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup Weinig moulders per job specifications within a working tolerance of five thousandths. Operate the moulder: process dimensioned lumber from the Rough Mill Department based off of a production work order issued to the shop floor and department's work order schedule.
• Regularly check the quality of the wood products coming off the moulder.
• Load, stack, and bundle architectural lineal wood mouldings produced off of the moulder to prepare for the next stage in the production process.
• Perform light maintenance and cleaning of moulders and related equipment when necessary, and surrounding work area.
• Operate in a safe and efficient manner per company policies and procedures.
• As required by the Supervisor or Team Lead, assist in the training of new staff.
• Suggest department and operational improvements that well enhance the operating efficient or product quality.
• 0-2 years experience with heavy machinery, precision machinery, and/or mechanical maintenance experience.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, manuals and safety procedures.
• Ability to read a tape measure and calipers.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Regular attendance and punctuality. Must be available to work mandatory overtime when required.
• Ability to work individually with little supervision and work well with others on a team.
• High attention to detail.