Artificial Log Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Artificial Intelligence (Ai)/ Machine Learning (Ml) IT Researcher
Your role: Do you know what it takes to be an architect, only your structures are virtual? We're looking for someone like this with experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to be part of our world class team.
We need you to: -actively participate in the design and development of Artificial Intelligence solutions at UBS -be part of the AI technology evaluation team that is hands on. You will install, evaluate and report on the capabilities of AI vendors across a wide range of use cases for financial services -closely follow the AI marketplace and evaluate and report on venture capital investments that are specific to disruption in financial service via AI technology -collaborate with the IT community at UBS to deliver strategic architecture designs for AI technology and roadmaps for future product development
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things.
We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients.
Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way.
Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You will be working in the Chief Technology Office of UBS Group. You will be a member of the CTO Research Labs and supports the Group Innovation team, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) CoE and various analytics functions at UBS to enable and drive the deployment of AI and ML capabilities across UBS. You will be based in the UBS office in Weehawken, NJ.
Your experience and skills: You have: -excellent technology skills, ability to communicate clearly to both IT and business, and a solid understanding of the emerging technology marketplace in FinTech -experience at a financial services firm or consulting for financial services with focus on AI preferred -strong understanding of the technology evaluation and selection process. -solution-oriented, motivated and self-challenging personality -background in Machine Learning and Statistics / data science, experience in toolsets like Python/R, development/rapid prototyping and UX a plus
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management.
Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland.
And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Job Reference #:
155994BR Business Divisions:
Title: Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning (ML) IT Researcher
Full Time Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)
Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Machine Learning and
Duration: Long Term
Principal Duties and
- End to end hands-on ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects in SVL – including data pipelines, model generation, training and inference engines.
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas (innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of the art in this exciting field.
- AI Framework evaluation and investigation into starting a new AI software framework (backend and frontend) for possible long term platform approaches.
- Working with other groups within (around AI) while maintaining clear differentiation and value in our specific offerings, and leading the path of value driven AI solutions that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
- Some amount of familiarity with system bring up, application development, and new hardware architecture is essential as we will be working across a range of hardwares, GPUs etc. as part of early prototyping.
- MS with 6+ years /PhD with 3+ yrs in Computer Science field or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience.
- Strong background in one or more of : Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learnt and a clear interest and passion in trying out what was learnt into new projects.
- Hands on coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, Matlab or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep Learning
Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning Eng
Job Description Intel's Olympics Research and Development team brings the latest Intel technology to the Olympic games in order to showcase a broad range of products /capabilities and drive business opportunities. Solve cutting edge problems in applied AI and ML in one or more of the following areas: predictive algorithms, computer vision, object detection and localization, athlete tracking, multi-stream data fusion, robotics, speech recognition, and natural language processing.
Propose and create AI-enabled platforms that mesh multiple Intel technologies into novel applications and products to be showcased at the Olympic games. Work closely with other groups to develop cohesive and compelling solutions that highlight Intel's capabilities and differentiation.
MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields such as Statistics, Applied math, Computational Neuroscience with 10+ years' experience.
Background in deep learning, machine learning, reinforcement learning & big data
Experience designing professional software using Python, C++ Previous experience with sports and athlete analytics
Inside this Business Group The Corporate Strategy Office is chartered to support the executive office in driving corporate initiatives, including near and long-term strategy, major cross-group decision making and ensuring cross-company alignment. To deliver to that mission, the team owns shaping, driving and synthesizing insights to directionally orient trends as well as long range strategic planning/visioning , cross company alignment and greenfield innovation.
Communications are essential to drive alignment so there is a focus on communications, community and acumen development. The team is ccommitted to ensuring that Intel efforts are aligned to, and actively driving success toward the most impactful business strategies.
Other Locations California, Santa Clara; Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Scientist
Ford Global Data Insight and Analytics (GDI&A) is looking for a data scientist with an emphasis on Machine Learning and scalable computing. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter experts that are transforming the automobile industry. We are seeking an experienced Machine Learning scientist to assist in all phases of project work, including problem formulation, model development, and deployment for use in support of Ford Smart Mobility and Autonomous Vehicle initiatives. The job candidate should have great autonomy and self-discipline to conduct original research and choose appropriate methodologies to solve mobility problems. This position will involve the development and deployment of AI technology in areas such as autonomous vehicles, cybersecurity, customer interaction, manufacturing and connected vehicles.
The Ford GDI&A – situated in greater Detroit, Palo Alto, Chennai, Europe, and China – is a growing team committed to enable Ford to see our business, know our customers, and act in a meaningful way. We enable evidence based decision making by providing timely, actionable, and forward-looking insights to our Ford business partners. Together our team works to understand our changing world, identify new opportunities, and take action to design and innovate for the future of mobility – Ford’s vehicles and surrounding experiences.
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Communicate and present models to business customers and executives
- Coordinating with fellow data scientists from the Ford community in Dearborn, MI, Palo Alto, CA, Chennai, India, and Aachen, Germany.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools to include one or more of the following: neural networks, deep learning, regression, classification, or clustering
- PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, Spark, OR Hadoop
- 2+ years of experience of functional programming with Python, Scala, Java, OR C++
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Caffe2, PyTorch, or MxNet
- Experience with Agile software development
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable working in an environment where problems are not always well-defined
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Principal Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Big Data
The Expertise We’re Looking For
PhD (or working towards similar) in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.), using relevant programming languages (Python, PySpark, Scala, Java, C , C#, C, etc.), mathematical/statistical/ML languages and platforms (R, H2O.ai, Octave, Matlab, Weka, SAS, etc.) and big data tools and languages (Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive, etc.).
Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies. Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams. Three to five successfully launched ML projects. * 5 years of relevant employment experience. The Purpose of Your Role You will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open source methods/technologies, lead ML strategy and road map planning, work across teams and influence the direction of external teams. The ideal leader will combine expert AI/ML/Open Source/Tech knowledge with hands on experience building algorithms/models/programming and outstanding business skills (revenue/cost drivers, customer experience, customer journey, communication, etc.) to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value to Fidelity. The Skills You Bring
Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, CUDA, and/or DSSTNE.
Experience with advanced ML techniques (RNN, CNN, LSTM, GRU, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, etc.).
Experience with voice recognition, natural language processing, and computer vision
Experience building and delivering complex systems that leverage various machine learning algorithms or technologies that integrate well with other organization-wide systems and can scale effectively.
Experience in developing and/or launching ML algorithms/frameworks using cloud infrastructure.
Previous experience in digital-native organizations (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.) and/or the Financial Services industry. The Value You Deliver We work closely with business stakeholders, collect requirements and deliver high value AI/ML solutions that drive customer and business value.. Those of us who love to work with data see this as the pinnacle of opportunities that you cannot find anywhere else in the industry. How Your Work Impacts the Organization The AIML (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) team contributes to the vitality and growth of the organization through researching and building complex, cutting edge and scalable AI algorithms, models, platforms and technologies to significantly improve customer experience and drive business results. Our team of high caliber scientists, mathematicians and statisticians use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we are efficiently building algorithms and technology relevant to the business or customer experience issue at hand Company Overview At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com / / / Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. /
Job:Marketing/ Advertising/ Media/ Communication
Title:Principal Data Scientist - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Big Data
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Intern
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) defines innovation and excellence in signal processing.
ADI's analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic equipment. The Analog Garage Research Lab in Cambridge, MA researches innovative and groundbreaking technologies for Analog Devices. The Algorithmic Systems Group within Analog Garage creates advanced algorithms in the fields of signal processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence and other areas of electrical engineering and computer science, and implements those algorithms in practical and efficient hardware.
We are looking for an intern to work within our group. Internship activities will likely include one or more of the following, depending on the intern's background: Creating novel algorithms specialized for applications relevant to Analog Devices.
Developing software simulations and analyzing performance of algorithms. Contributing to hardware prototyping efforts and integrated circuit designs.
Assumes bachelor's degree; most interns will be currently working towards a Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
An intern in the Algorithmic Systems Group should have a strong background in at least one, and ideally two or more of the following areas: signal processing, machine learning, algorithm development, ASIC circuit design, FPGA prototyping, and software development. SDL2017
Artificial Intelligence (Ai)/ Machine Learning (Ml) IT Researcher
Do you know what it takes to be an architect, only your structures are virtual? We're looking for someone like this with experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to be part of our world class team.
We need you to: actively participate in the design and development of Artificial Intelligence solutions at UBS be part of the AI technology evaluation team that is hands on. You will install, evaluate and report on the capabilities of AI vendors across a wide range of use cases for financial services closely follow the AI marketplace and evaluate and report on venture capital investments that are specific to disruption in financial service via AI technology collaborate with the IT community at UBS to deliver strategic architecture designs for AI technology and roadmaps for future product development SDL2017
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator I
- Perform basic machine set-up, including checks for Revision of Program, correct material, and quantity required. Set initiation position for machine home and tooling offsets.
- Have a basic understanding of CNC tooling and their applications.
- Interpret Engineering drawings with a basic understanding of print reading.
- Read and interpret micrometers, calipers and thread gages properly.
- Follow shop safety standards and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform daily machine maintenance, including checking machine fluid levels, lifting devices for wear and tear, cleaning chips and debris from area and notify supervisor of potential issues on tooling requirements.
- Follow company Quality Control standards. Interpret and apply ISO standards where required.
- Accurately complete required paperwork and utilize electronic time keeping hardware/ software.
- Maintain a communication log at the machine to record all alarms and issues encountered during the shift, and provide clear communications between shifts, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Machine Operator 2
Overview Job Summary The Bulk Machine Operator is responsible for the daily setup and operation of food packaging equipment at the Distribution Center. Machinery includes, but is not limited to, bulk foods baggers and labelers. Responsibilities Responsibilities
Sets up and adjust processing and packaging machines prior to daily operation
Converts raw material into finished goods according to production schedule
Completes necessary documentation for changeovers, cleaning, and product specifications
Maintains standard efficiency and accuracy with machine operation and labeling
Verifies all labels
Maintains shift log of production and other data
Records production metrics such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged
Checks products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Maintains production machinery and performs routine cleaning, corrective adjustments as necessary, and troubleshooting
Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled
Reports all problems with machinery to Production Supervisor/Lead Operator
Performs all tasks in a manner that promotes safety of employees
Performs all tasks in compliance with Food Safety standards
Follow all SSOP's, Allergen and HACCP standards.
Cleans machines daily to maintain an organic and allergen/sanitary environment Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be "hands on" and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive. Qualifications Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum 3 years recent experience in operating food production machinery
High School degree or equivalent is required
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production preferred
Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and concisely
Must be able to meet daily deadlines
Must have good attention to detail, including accuracy and thoroughness
Basic computer skills required
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be team-oriented and flexible to changing demands
Ability to work with others in a fast-paced team environment
Must be reliable and on time every day
Able to work in seasonally warm or cool environment
Current Colorado Driver's License is required Physical
Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs, repetitive lifting up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs.
Requires the use of both arms and both hands with full range of motion.
Must be able to bend at the waist and knees, twist, push and pull on occasional basis
Must be able to kneel, squat, and climb as needed
Must be able to reach overhead and away from the body
Must be able to stand for at least 90% of the time
Must be able to walk for at least 90% of the time
Must be able to see colors and view computer monitors for extended periods. This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish any and all tasks assigned to him/her by their Store Manager and/or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!