Artificial Pearl Maker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Artificial Pearl Maker
Artificial Turf Installer
Fuzion Energy is looking for qualified Turf installers who have an understanding of how to install Artificial Turf.
Job duties will consist of:
- Removal of existing grass or hard scape
- Ability to level ground
- Shovel and transport fill needed
- Measure and cut artificial turf
- Seam and glue down turn
must be in good physical shape as this work is outside
Director Of Software Engineering - Machine Learning &Amp; Artificial Intelligence
Grow and direct the scaling
and adoption of Machine Learning across Cigna s Software Engineering
teams. We are looking for a talented,
experienced and passionate Machine Learning expert who will grow and direct
Software Engineering teams in the generation of insights that drive customer
behavior by leveraging practices like Recommender Systems, Anomaly detection,
NLP, Machine Vision, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering, Classification,
Regression, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modelling.
Our mission is to help the
people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
the preference is to have the role based in either our New York City, NY or
Bloomfield, CT office location, this individual may work from anywhere in the
United States, if open to travel to New York City or Bloomfield each month
(approximately 25% travel if not within daily commuting distance to either NYC
- End to end hands-on
ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects
including data pipelines, model generation, and training and inference
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep
Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with
traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience
for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that
are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas
(innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper
reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of
the art in this exciting field.
- Manage team of Software
Engineers (comprised of a mix of employees and consultants) and grow this team
- Strong background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning,
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern
Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other
open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor
Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI
framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from
a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learned and a clear interest and
passion in trying out what was learned in new projects
- Strong hands-on coding expertise with C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, MATLAB, or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep
understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep
- MS with 6+ years in Computer Science field, or PhD with 3+ years in Computer Science field, or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience. Degree preferred, not required if candidate possesses equivalent applied machine learning experience and expertise
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please
visit our Careers website or contact us at.
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Research Developer
Responsibilities Comcast NBCUniversal Media Labs is looking for developer who is part of the team researching methods to allow NBCU to realize the full value of AI/ML technology.
What is Media Labs?
Media Labs is dedicated to driving a collaborative culture of innovation across all of NBCUniversal. We serve as an internal incubator and accelerator for emerging technology and are leading the way with fresh ideas to ignite the future of media and storytelling. We are committed to partnering with Comcast, startups, research and academic groups, content creators and brands to further innovation at NBCUniversal. One of our main themes is AI/ML, which is an initiative across the board to empower NBCU to realize the full value of data and empower businesses.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1358 - Pearl District)
Restaurant Team Member
Pearl District) (17017908) Description Building the perfect burrito - and having fun doing it - is the first step to building your career at Chipotle. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow.
Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into a restaurant manager position. We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Chipotle''s delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area.
By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to Chipotle''s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the Chipotle customer experience is always the best it can be. Crew members get to learn about and work at a variety of stations: Tortilla, Salsa, Prep, Grill, Expo, and Take-Out.
In each area they''re greeting and interacting with Chipotle''s customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Crew members'' responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
In addition to following Chipotle''s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Food Prepâ¢ Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetablesâ¢ Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashionâ¢ Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volumeâ¢ Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the lineâ¢ Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
Customer Experienceâ¢ Providing friendly, quality customer service to each Chipotle customerâ¢ Working toward understanding and articulating Food With Integrity
Miscellaneousâ¢ Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklistsâ¢ Following Chipotle sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the dayâ¢ Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to Chipotle sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:â¢ Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requestedâ¢ Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employeesâ¢ Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignmentsâ¢ Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer serviceâ¢ Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgencyâ¢ Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menuâ¢ Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelinesâ¢ Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and lineâ¢ Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
At Chipotle we don''t have multiple job titles for our entry level employees but all of our crew will play the role of dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, etc. so be prepared to learn a lot and work hard if you join the team. Most of the jobs that we are hiring for are entry level positions.
If you are interested in interviewing for a restaurant general manager or assistant restaurant manager position and have previous restaurant management experience you can search our careers page for more opportunities as we may have some of those positions available. Most of these management positions are filled internally but there are some exceptions.
Primary Location: Oregon
Pearl District-(01358) Work Location: 1358
Pearl District-(01358) 1201 NW Lovejoy Street Portland 97209
Pearl Stringer & Assistant
Looking for a person with precise hand coordination and dexterity who may have done some pearl stringing in the past, and/or who wishes to be taught how to string pearls.
Must be able to do precise work, have good vision (as there are some very small beads) and have great hand dexterity as well as endurance of concentration.
Should be presentable and able to assist on the sales floor, maybe even model jewelry for potential clients.
Must be have pleasant personality, be motivated and have a lovely disposition for high end jewelry store.
The pay is $9 to $12 per hour, depending on your speed of stringing and your pay will increase according to your production.
Please call, visit or send us your resume.
Principal Consultant - Artificial Intelligence
Principal Consultant(s) (Domain) - US needed in Dallas, Texas, and various locations throughout the US, to lead the engagement effort for IT assignments, from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. Lead proposal development. Contribute to branding via thought leadership, client training, and in-house capability building. Must have a Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Business (Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Management), Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any), Mathematics, or related field, plus two (2) years of IT experience as a Lead Consultant, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Software Engineer or related position in any one of the following functional processes- Financial, HR, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Management, Supply Chain processes in any one of the following Industry Verticals: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil and gas, Energy, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Financial Services, Communication Services, Media, Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, or Publishing and Utilities. In the alternative, we will accept a Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Business (Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Management), Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any), Mathematics or related field, plus five (5) years of progressive IT experience. Two (2) years of the five (5) years of progressive IT experience must include experience with one of the following functional processes- Financial, HR, Customer Relationship Management, Business Process Management, Supply Chain processes in any one of the following Industry Verticals: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil and gas, Energy, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Financial Services, Communication Services, Media, Entertainment, Insurance, Life Sciences, or Publishing and Utilities. Must be willing to work anywhere in the U.S. as the position may involve relocation to various and unanticipated client site locations; any relocation to be paid by employer pursuant to internal policy. All experience may be acquired concurrently. Travel required. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
presence* around* the* globe,* Giant* Gray* builds* multi-sensor,* artificial cognitive neurolinguistics*
software* that* provides* enhanced* safety,* security,* and* operational* efficiency* to* businesses* and*
government* agencies* across* complex* physical* environments* – from* sprawling* corporate*
campuses* and* remote* oil* and* gas* operations,* to* ports* and* public* transportation* systems,* and*
global* enterprise* networks* of* data.* The* patented,* adaptive,* and* self-learning* algorithms* of*
Giant* Gray* technology* “see”* anomalies* in* volumes* of* data,* helping* to* dramatically* improve*
business* operational* awareness* and* incident* response* for* its* customers* – as* well* as* preventing*
costly* interruptions* and* breakdowns.* Giant* Gray’s* core* product* platform,* Graydient,* has*
applications* in* industrial* (SCADA/ICS),* physical* security* and* surveillance,* cyber* security and*
forensic* historical* data analysis.* For* more* information* about* Giant* Gray* and* its* products,* visit*
.Net Developer With Artificial Intelligence Knowledge
""need candidates with machine learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), business rules system, bleeding edge technology, etc… We need to appeal to strong, ambitious, highly technical candidates""
• Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our VB.NET/C# applications, or their associated databases and data integration processes. This includes our eBV and Patient Plus (CRM) system and other web-based applications.
• Must be able to read and interpret business requirements documentation and technical specifications.
• Must be able to create detailed design and implementation documentation before and after code is written.
• Responsible for unit testing, code reviewing and validating own and peers work.
• Must be able to package up own and peers work for release to Development and QC environments.
• Must be able to participate in builds and coordination of installations to application environments.
• Must participate in the appropriate hand-offs necessary between functional groups in a mature SDLC environment
• Must be well versed in agile delivery methodology and work well within an agile scrum based team concept.
• Primarily Scrum
• Process and Problem Solving oriented
• Mature SDLC
• Iterative when necessary
• Reading and interpreting requirements for a new application or new data integration process
• Reading and interpreting technical documentation that consists of diagrams and text
• Reading and interpreting UML
• Able to find the root cause of a defect or production support issue and coordinate action to address the root cause.
• Designing a new application or new data integration process
• Estimate a new application or new data integration process
• Development of a new application or new data integration process
• Lead process improvement initiatives
• Assist with defining coding standards
• Mentor and assisting other developers
• Perform Manual Testing
• Manual Unit Test creation
• Automated Unit Test creation
• Designing a relational database
• Writing a complex stored procedure
• Provide progress reports to senior leaders
• Provide progress reports to IT department
• Present application design and development to IT teams
• Present application design and development to clients and partners
• Organize department meetings
• Organize cross functional team meetings
• Understanding of how business uses application
• Aware of how to perform a build and provide install instructions
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to help plan projects and meet deadlines
• Able to design a branching strategy
• Ability to coordinate action of recommendation for use of laptop, IDE, Source Control repository, etc.
• Provides technical leadership to peers and junior developers
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Rarely works on maintenance items
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong problem-solving
• Able to handle pressure situations
• Positive attitude
• Detail orientation
• Good communication skills
• Work individually and as a member of a large team
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
• 2+ years as a Senior Developer
• Mulesoft, Informatica, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• MS SQL Server
• Understanding and use of object oriented programming
• Use of design patterns, such as SOA, Provider and Model View Controller, etc.
• Experience with SDLC concepts
• Experience with ITIL concepts
• Development certifications
Acro has been in business for over 30 years and currently employs approximately 2,500 people throughout the United States. Additional information about Acro can be found on our web-site: www.acrocorp.com .
Tool & Die Maker
Plan and construct a wide variety of tools, dies, fixtures and gauges to very close tolerances, or construct more complex units where design is available.
Perform development work, layout and difficult tool room machine operations, fitting, timing and adjusting, e.g. combination dies for parts or irregular contour, box type drill jigs with difficult locating or nesting features, ordinary index milling fixtures.
Dismantles and repairs or replaces parts of damaged dies and fixtures, fits and assembles parts, and tests repaired dies for proper operation.
Verifies conformance of dies, new or repaired to specification by checking dimensions, cutting clearances, forms and alignments as required.
Operates cranes safely to remove and/or relocate dies to specific work stations/equipment.
Establishes and maintains an effective preventative maintenance program. Ensures all tools are properly fit for use.
Prepares sketches for machining of tool details.
Performs basic layout inspections of both tooling and manufactured components in press.
Must have all tools common to trade practice
Proficient in reading and working with blueprints.
Capable of working with varied ranges of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Proficient in workshop theory and calculation.
Overhead Crane Operation.
Ability to work with SPC.
Participates in ongoing Continuous Improvement processes.
Takes direction from Supervisor/Lead Hand, as applicable.
Protects own health and safety by working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
Maintains safety standard and cleanliness of workplace and equipment as outlined by company policy.
Any other reasonable request made by management
Minimum of 5 years experience working in the trade.
Skills (language, technical, computer, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Competent in all Tool Room machining to close tolerances.
Able to work with limited guidance and supervision.
Able to troubleshoot tooling problems and estimate timelines for resolution.
High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
Recognized technical trade certificate Tool & Die Maker or minimum 5 years of experience working in the trade.
Post a Job
Tool & Die Maker
•Committed involvement with quality, cost savings, and continuous tool, die and mechanical improvements.
•Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate including but not limited to die setting as required.
•Must be a Team oriented player & work well with others.
•USDOL Tool & Die Journeyman’s Card preferred or extensive related experience.
•Minimum (2) years experience trouble shooting in a Production Stamping Plant a plus.
•MUST have experience relative to medium to large Tandem Line Dies or small to medium Transfer Dies or medium to large Progressive Dies required with experience relative to Transfer Dies & large Progressive Dies.
•Experience with implementation of Engineering Changes a plus.
•Must be able to read detail prints & order perishable details such as pierce punches & buttons, gas springs, guide pins and bushings, etc.
•Must be willing to work any shift as Plant schedule and/or manpower requirements deem necessary.
•Must be willing to work overtime as required (including Sundays) to maintain all Plant functions relative to the Tool Room such as but not limited to Program Launch, die repairs, engineering change timing to customer dates/requirements, etc.
Nail Tech- No Artificial Nails
Jon‘Ric Austin is seeking a Nail Technician for its newest facility located in the Leander, Texas area. As a Nail Technician, you are responsible for providing professional nail treatments including pampering and therapeutic manicures and pedicures, using the standards established by Jon Ric Austin. You are also required to recommend a nail care program and products to be used at home and to give guests instructions on how to use the products to help them obtain and maintain healthy, beautiful nails both hand and feet. No artificial nails.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specialty Spa Manicures & Spa Pedicures
NO ARTIFICIAL NAILS
1. Graduate of a Nail Technician school. Current Nail Technician license and certifications.
2. Excellent communication skills required
3. Ability to provide legible communication
4. Intermediate level math skills
5. High School Graduate
6. Knowledge of physiology
7. Graduate of a Cosmetology School and have a current TEXAS cosmetology license.
1. Ability to assess guests’ physical needs
2. Knowledge of proper treatment methods to ensure that no harm comes to guest
3. Know the dangers and limitations of any chemicals being used
4. Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
5. Ability to focus attention on guests’ needs remaining calm and courteous
6. Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintain concentration and make concise decisions
7. Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
8. Ability to focus attention on details
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent Spa data
10. Ability to work cohesively with all Spa areas and co-workers as part of a team
11. Flexibility in schedule
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain complete knowledge of:
a. Hours of operation and activities
b. Spa and salon services and products
c. Scheduled daily group activities
2. Maintain complete knowledge of, and comply with, Spa and departmental policies and procedures
3. Complete Jon Ric Spa protocol and treatments certification process successfully.
4. Notify management with all maintenance needs.
5. Greet each guest warmly and provide a courteous good-bye
6. Handle guest complaints by following Jon Ric procedures and insuring guest satisfaction
7. Prepare work station at beginning of shift with all necessary equipment and supplies.
8. Responsible for sanitation procedures of all tools used after each guest including the cleanliness of Foot Spa.
9. Perform daily routine of breakdown of work station.
10. Maintain cleanliness of Salon area and Spa in general.
11. Assist in the locker/changing room, waiting area and laundry room as needed.
12. Dispose of any used linens to the proper area.
13. Provide neat, legible treatment records to the Lead Therapist as required by Jon Ric policy
14. Perform additional tasks as deemed necessary by management.
15. Attend all required meetings and training sessions