Arvada Job Description Sample
Wireless Engineer / Wireless Performance Field Engineer
Duration: 2 Years
The person in this position must be a hands-on engineer capable of reviewing and updating designs, conducting on site access surveys, updating deployment diagrams, and provide tier 3 support and remediation of large Wi-Fi networks. This position will primarily support existing network deployments,
The ideal candidate should also demonstrate experience in best practices for network sustainment including ticketing, problem-resolution, and monitoring. This candidate will also need to demonstrate strong communications skills as this position will interface both with the customer and IT leadership.
- Proactively tracks and reviews wireless network performance, identifies performance issues, and takes ownership to drive towards resolution/improvement
- Conducting site surveys and on-site assessments and preparing schematic diagrams for recommended and efficient continuing supports/installations. Developing and maintaining network documentation.
- Network performance monitoring (bandwidth, throughput, end user experience) for proactive coverage & capacity additions.
- Monitoring protocol compatibility, performing system tuning, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Interaction with existing and potential customers
- Provides network performance assessment following major network changes to ensure any negative performance impact is quickly identified and mitigated
- Identify pain points and collaborate with regions to identify and resolve issues
- Determine preferred communication of progress
- 7+ years of working experience on 802.11 technology using wireless Controller and Access Point systems.
- Strong embedded software development and debugging skills
- Deeply understanding of RF transmissions & antenna behavior, and familiar with 802.11e protocols
- Knowledge and experience in 802.11e wireless systems development
- Solid understanding of 802.11 family of standards
- Wireless Access Point Service, Wireless Client Associations.
- 802.11 MAC and Link Layer Driver optimization in FW/SW
- Diagnose and solve system performance issues.
- WLAN Security in the areas of authentication, encryption, RADIUS, AAA authentication, 802.1x/EAP, PSK, etc.
- Wireless access controllers (CAPWAP knowledge/experience a strong plus)
- Solid understanding on networking protocols, including bridging, routing, TCP/IP, DHCP, ARP, DNS, NAT, and STP
- Comfortable working with Linux-based systems and relevant tools (ssh, scp, ftp, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP, TCP, IPSEC, GRE, etc.)
- CWNE certification will be preferred, CCNA wireless route & switch also acceptable
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience in test automation related to Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/e/g/n/ac products (Python)
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Experience in using network analyzers like AirMagnet, AirPcap, WireShark, Omnipeek
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, for example, PERL, Python, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience gathering and organizing data, then make logical decisions based on that data and implement a solution.
- Strong skillset and experience with performance tools including Cisco Prime, Cosmos and Splunk.
- Ability to travel up to 50 % due to onsite surveys and remediation’s mostly in Northern/Southern California locations.
- Self-motivated and can work independently.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Business Analyst With Exp In Oil/Gas Industry
Duration: 6 month contract
Skills need to be successful?
- Must have Applications Support, System Analyst or Business Analysis experience.
- Must have experience working in the oil/gas industry, preferably working with applications such as Flow-Cal, RightAngle, and RAILTRAC.
- Must have basic SQL and/or Oracle database query experience. Beginner experience acceptable.
- Experience with integration, upgrade, and system migration projects ideal.
- Experience with building out requirements and doing production support.
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for managing all aspects of business-critical measurement, trading and logistics software for the MPLX G&P Commercial team while also providing leadership to the user group for their assigned systems. The position requires an individual with a strong background implementing, enhancing and supporting custom applications or vendor customized oil and gas software. Having to work directly with internal customers, IT Management and peer IT SMEs, a good communicator with strong analytical skills comfortable with being challenged will be most successful in this role.
- Business Analyst on assigned oil and gas application projects.
- Assists the support team with production issue resolution and designs changes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Attends weekly meetings with the business user groups to provide status on current support issues, plan project related activities and gather requirements for future enhancements.
- Coordinate and plan system maintenance, upgrades and compliance activities with IT supervisors.
- Lead user acceptance testing with business partners on assigned applications.
- 7+ years working as a business analyst, systems analyst, or technical support position. (required)
- 2+ years leading software implementations, system upgrade or integration projects. (required)
- Experience delivering solutions requiring heavy integration across multiple applications (required)
- Experience working with oil and gas applications Flow-Cal, RightAngle, RAILTRAC
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry with hands on experience working in Trading & Risk Management, Rail or Truck Transportation, Pipeline Logistics, SCADA, GIS, Measurement or Supply Chain. (highly desirable, not required)
- Experience working on IT systems which are critical to daily operations (desirable)
- Ability to query a SQL Server and/or Oracle database for purposes of data analysis.
- Demonstrated aptitude to clearly communicate complex subject matter through written communication.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit and Compliance.
- Experience implementing software changes in a strict IT control environment.
- Build Customer Loyalty by meeting and exceeding internal or external customer expectations while cultivating relationships that secure commitment and trust.
- Strong team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple critical business systems.
- Results oriented individual that can autonomously manage tasks without direct supervision.
Ssis Lead Developer W /Etl
Sr Level 5-8 yrs experience. Want's a lot of SSIS experience. At least 5 yr doing dev and support - not just do the work but can mentor. Trying to build the team Not a rock start yet, so this person should be very familiar at dev and coaching. Will be involved in mtgs at higher level arch level design. Informatica is a key as well. Current prod environment that has some Informatica they are moving away SSIS. Just SSIS heavy and some Informatica.
expecting this person will be able to communicate very well to all levels of the business C level on down.
If they had both SSIS, Microstrategy, this would be awesome, but again the Microstrategy is not required
Manager Notes: This is their Top Priority and need someone asap. Needs to have strong SSIS ETL Experience, Lead/mentor experience, and some Informatica Experience. Nice to have is Microstrategy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and ten (10) years software design and development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eight (8) years of experience designing and developing ETL solutions
- Five (5) years of experience with SSIS
- Five (5) years of experience working in a complex ETL/Data Warehousing environment
- Three (3) years of experience with Informatica
- Expert knowledge in writing SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Expert knowledge in Data warehousing concepts, tools and methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of the data processing environment, its impact on business functions
- Must provide technical leadership, coach and mentor other team members
- Must be able to translate functional requirements into long term sustainable technical solutions
- Must be able to work on both development and production support efforts
- Strong communication skills. Should be able to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear, methodical and logical manner to different audiences
- Strong technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be a team player and willing to share and collaborate with other team members
Data Base Programmer
Modernize the above four systems by taking advantage of the new features available in CDE’s current Oracle database version is 11g R2 running in Oracle EXADATA platform.
He/ She shall be looking at ways to enhance the processing time for the RITS/EDIS Matching Engines, reduce the number of review cases that CDE administrator manually review, and enhance the matching logic to better match Students/ Educator records.
Review and enhance RITS Archive engine. The primary purpose of the archive and purge function is to remove old data from the system which provides the following benefits.
Improved system response times.
The online database contains less data which decreases the amount of time it takes the system to wade through the data and produce the desired output.
Less stale data as the older information is not displayed by the RITS Web application.
Close the refresh gap/delta between RITS Read and RITS Web so that they match as closely as possible.
Look at large tables to identify candidates for partitioning.
Additional Database enhancements that need attention that have not been identified at this time.
Experience in application coding and in creating computer applications and/or databases
5+ years' experience using Oracle database
5+ years of PL/SQL development experience
3+ years of Unix scripting is a plus
Ability to work independently to research issues
Ability to work with end users to troubleshoot production issues
Ability to document solutions/processes as needed
The following preferred qualifications must be demonstrated on application, if relevant.
Oracle built in DBMS packages.
Experience with Toad.
Oracle Database,PL/SQL,Unix Scripting & EXADATA
Salesforce System Analyst ( Admin) , Don’T Want Developer
Duration : 6+ months
Client : CCD ( City of County Denver )
Rate : $60/hr on C2C
Visa : GC/USC , H1b Ok but need to be local to attend Direct Client interview without phone
Dead Line of Submission :Today 6.30pm MST
STRONG SALESFORCE ADMIN
Qualifications: Minimum 5+ years of current, professional experience analyzing and supporting applications which should include one year of experience performing lead work for multi-sized projects, including:
BA With Procurement Experience
BA needed to work with Procurement team on multiple projects. The PM for this team is already in place. We need this Sr. BA to have experience creating process flows for the procurement processes. Looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience
Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
Proactively communicate and collaborate with the business and technical teams to prioritize requirements, evaluate solutions, identify potential risks, define proposed solutions, and propose interim workarounds.
Document business requirements, functional design, data specifications, and relevant user stories
Identify and resolve conflicts and negotiate changes in priorities, design, and/or scope
Facilitate demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and (limited) training activities around the release of new enhancements or functionality
Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives, estimate time required to deliver artifacts, and report progress toward delivery goals
Able to work independently with minimal supervision with equal ability to work collaboratively with the team
we have a job opportunity for your as a Sr. Web Software Developer if you are interested with the below position. please do send me your updated resume in word format to
Location: Denver, CO
Duration : 9 Months
The Colorado Department of Education (CDE) is contracting for an on-site, temporary, full-time contractor resource Sr. Web Software Developer to analyze, develop and implement enhancements to the existing CDE systems, Record Integration Tracking System (RITS System), Educator Identification System (EDIS System), RITS READ, and EDIS READ.
These systems are comprised of a variety of components utilizing Java and Oracle database technologies. The database, Oracle 11g R2, is hosting the database tables and executing the student/ educator matching and querying transactions. Java is used to manage web application control logic and implement the web user interface.
The Web Application is divided into components based on defined user roles and access. The defined roles are as follows: CDE Tech, Case Management, District and School. Each role has a defined level of access and functionality of the Web application. For example, CDE Tech is the super-user who has access to all functionality of the application. However, the School user has limited read-only access to 3 areas of the application.
The Sr. Web Software Developer shall be contracted to
Modernize the above four systems by ensuring separation between all the layers, model, controller, and presentation, are clear.
In RITS/EDIS Web, research the possibility of incorporating Smart Search with Student Search, Educator Search, Case Search, etc.
Explore integration of Congos BI reporting with RITS/EDIS Web.
Create RITS READ and RITS Web APIs for SASID validation, student matching, case searches, etc.
Review RITS/EDIS Web Application Security and bring it up to standard.
During case review process, provide a secure, private, efficient means for LEAs and the RITS-EDIS Consultant to have an ongoing dialogue on a case in review within the system.
Additional enhancements to RITS/EDIS Web applications that need attention that have not been identified at this time.
At least three (5) years of current, professional IT experience in full life cycle development of custom web applications which must include Java/J2EE development experience; Oracle SQL development experience; and a strong understanding and experience with XML.
3+ years of Unix scripting is a plus
Ability to work independently to research issues
Ability to work with end users to troubleshoot production issues
Ability to document solutions/processes as needed
Preferred: The following preferred qualifications must be demonstrated on application, if relevant.
Spring Framework, and Struts 2.
JDeveloper as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
Experience with WebLogic application server.
Experience with Cognos BI Reporting.
Subversion (SVN) as a source control platform.
Experience with k-12 data/systems.
5) years of current, professional IT experience in full life cycle development of custom web applications which must include Java/J2EE development experience; Oracle SQL development experience; and a
Cisco Network Engineer
Contract to Hire (C2H)
Need only GC and USC
- Strong Cisco Network Experience, and prefer CCNA/CCNP
- Strong Firewall Experience
- Effectively plan and manage the execution of IT projects, managing scope, schedule and budget with the objective of delivering quality work products
- Provide business solution options as it relates to complex business problems and provide recommendations to client.
- Firm grasp of leading infrastructure and application architecture frameworks
- Architect technology solutions to complex business problems
- Effectively lead client discovery meetings, and be able to clearly articulate scope, approach and level of effort for the proposal
- Coach and mentor other consulting team members
- Work as a consultant with our clients nationwide.
- Support primarily Microsoft networks, desktops, and servers, and work in virtual environments.
- Manage system and/or network issues to resolution within the client base.
- Manage new system implementations and migrations.
- Identify ways to improve our clients' systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and network
- Ability to plan and execute projects with minimal oversight
Project Manager (Marketing Projects Experience)
6 months with possible extensions
Interview Mode: Phone + F2F
Need Only GC and USC
Needs heads down PM to run various projects in the marketing department focused on customer satisfaction and improving the customer experience (sample showrooms, new customer on-boarding)
- Develop/maintain project plans and timelines for multiple web projects
- Execute project management activities and deliverables, including development and maintenance of project documents (i.e. project plans, status updates, action item log, meeting agendas, and budget reports)
- Develop a deep understanding of client-side needs from global stakeholders across departments
- Synthesize key stakeholder feedback and collaborate with Marketing team leadership for review
- Prioritize and reprioritize tasks to drive projects to completion
- Oversee QA and UAT timeline and activities
- Communicate project status clearly and effectively to key stakeholders and senior management highlighting progress against scope, cost and schedule
- Facilitate regular status meetings with project team and other stakeholders
- Manage third-party development partners for projects owned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with project management systems
- Familiarity with ticketing systems like Jira
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-departmentally and produce clear, well-organized documentation and correspondence
- Experience in leading business analysis and requirements gathering
Cake Decorator - Union
Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
Promote trust and respect among associates.
Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
Prepare bakery items per customer requests using proper bakery equipment.
Offer product samples to help customers discover new items or products they inquire about.
Inform customers of bakery specials.
Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered and the correct portion size to prevent shrink.
Recommend bakery items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
Use all equipment in bakery such as the refrigerators, freezers, and ovens according to company guidelines.
Prepare foods according to the food temperature logs and follow cooking instructions.
Measure, prepare and mix ingredients according to recipe, using variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
Adequately prepare, package, label and inventory ingredients in merchandise.
Check product quality to ensure freshness. Review "sell by" dates and take appropriate action.
Properly use kitchen equipment, stove, computerized scale, freezer etc.
Decorate cakes, pastries, cupcakes, cookies and other bakery items.
Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
Display a positive attitude.
Understand the store's layout and be able to locate products when requested by customer.
Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions note any discrepancies in inventory.
Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Ability to handle stressful situations
Effective communication skills
Knowledge of basic math
Current food handlers permit once employed
Desired Previous Job Experience
Bakery/Cake Decorating experience
Second language: speaking, reading and/or writing
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at King Soopers: At King Soopers, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Arvada || 8055 Sheridan Blvd || 80003 || King Soopers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Deli/Bakery; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!