Asbestos Removal Worker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Asbestos Removal Worker
General Labors, Asbestos Abatement, Hazardous Waste Removal
Craft Solutions Inc., (CSI) an EOE, is currently accepting resumes for General Labors with 6mths Construction Knowledge, Trained and certified Asbestos workers, and Hazwhoper trained personnel for upcoming work. Work will consist of assisting with tear out of Commercial buildings, Removing Ceiling tiles, flooring, Drywall, Stud Framing, Sweeping and Loading Dumpsters with Debris.
The Ideal Candidate must have the following:
General Labors Requirements
1. 6mths- 1yr in Construction and/or Demolition Knowledge
2. 18yrs. Old or older with Valid State issued ID and Government issued ID
3. All Safety PPE’s, (Hard Hat, Illuminated Safety Vest, Safety Glasses, Work Gloves, Steel Toe Work Boots.)
4. Must be able to Stand, Kneel, Bend, and Walk for 10-12 hrs. a day in Extreme Weather Conditions
5. Must be able to lift 1-50 pounds
6. Have reliable transportation to and from Client Meet site.
7. Have Work pants and 4in sleeve T-shirt with no visible Holes or Profanity displayed
8. CSI participates with the E-verify program and follows the protocols set forth by the US government
9. Able to Pass Drug Screen and Back Ground Checks
10. Able to Show up on Time and work full shifts until project is completed.
Asbestos workers requirements:
All of the above plus all up to date training certs, California Asbestos State license, Physical and fittest
All of the General Labor requirements plus an 8 to 40 hour hazwhopper training cert.
All environmental workers must have up to date paper work.
These are a Pay by the Hour Positions, Taxes will be withheld, and hours Start Monday and end on Sunday. With Pay on Friday. Any hours work over 40 is overtime and will be paid at time and a half.
CSI is looking for dedicated workers that will show up every day and work the whole shift. If you do not meet the requirements listed above please do not reply.
In order to apply please email resume or Name and Number and Subject; , and a CSI associate will respond
PAY RATE TOO BE DISCUSS.
Asbestos Abatement Workers
ASBESTOS REMOVER NEEDED
We have an immediate need for an Asbestos Remover in Baltimore, MD metro area. This individual needs to hold a license in asbestos removal. Also, they need to be cautious and aware of safety procedures regarding asbestos. It is required for this individual to be reliable and attentive as well.
- Baltimore, MD
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASBESTOS REMOVER INCLUDE:
· Have a license with asbestos removal - REQUIRED
· Experience with removal and disposal of damaged materials
· Experience with restoration and remediation
· Strong ability to follow instructions
· Extensive knowledge of regulated safety procedures
· Previous experience with asbestos removal – REQUIRED
· Have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
· OSHA 40/ HAZWOPER - Preferred
COMPENSATION FOR ASBESTOS REMOVER:
· $16.00-$18.00/per hour – D.O.E
· Paid Weekly
· Direct Deposit or Global Cash Card
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR ASBESTOS REMOVER:
· Health, Dental and Vision plans
· 401k w/company match
· Paid Vacations
· BONUS Program
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud Member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration of the Asbestos Remover position call Natalia at 330-247-3310
Asbestos Workers / Supervisors
With 30 years in the industry, F.S. & GS. Services, Inc., is the Pacific Northwest’s top general contracting company specializing in asbestos abatement, lead-based paint removal, mold remediation, interior and exterior robotic demolition services, and debris removal. With standing maintenance contracts with large private and public establishments like the University of Washington, the Port of Seattle, and the Tacoma School District, we continue to grow the company and are looking to fill new, full time, positions.
Asbestos Workers and Supervisors
Preparing work site
Bulk sample gathering
Job site cleanup
Debris removal and disposal
Self-motivated and strong work ethic
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Efficient with good time management skills
Responsible and safety minded
Able to work in non-conventional environments such as scaffolding, duct work, etc.
Dependable and reliable
Basic understanding of operating hand and power tools
Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
*Candidate must have a L&I Certified Asbestos Supervisor or Certified Asbestos Worker Card
Previous experience in the construction field is preferred
Must be legally eligible for employment in the United States
Required to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test and random testing
Valid driver’s license required
Contracts offering prevailing wage work. Salary based on experience. Company provides 401K to all full-time employees and comprehensive health and medical benefits are available.
Asbestos And Lead Remover Technician
Asbestos & Lead Removal Technician
Commercial Building Service Network, Inc. – Orlando, FL (CBSN, Inc.)
CBSN, Inc., (CBSN) under contract with NorthStar Corporation, has an immediate need for licensed and experienced Asbestos and Lead Removal personnel. Work is to be conducted in the magical world of Walt Disney World premises (Orlando/Kissimmee area). Walt Disney World theme parks are undergoing a $1 billion restoration. CBSN participates with the E-verify program following the protocols set forth by the US Government.
The ideal candidate must have current accreditation/certification in Asbestos and Lead removal by a recognized State Agency. Also, must be knowledgeable on safety procedures regarding asbestos and lead and, be reliable and attentive to details. Work will consist of, but not limited to assisting with the tear out and removal of building ceilings, walls, flooring, stud framing, cleaning, scrubbing, scrapping, sweeping and loading approved designated dumpsters.
· $15.00/per hour
· Paid Weekly
· Paid Overtime
1) MUST have a license for Asbestos removal – REQUIRED
2) MUST have a license for Lead removal – REQUIRED
3) MUST bring original proof of certifications
4) MINIMUM of 6-12 months hands-on experience
5) Experience with removal and disposal of damaged materials
6) Strong ability to follow instructions
7) Extensive knowledge of regulated Safety procedures and dedication to same
8) Experience with restoration and remediation - desired
1) Pass drug screen test and background checks
2) Valid divers license
3) Have reliable transportation
4) Be able to work 40+ hours/week
5) Bring proof of completed medical exam
6) Always show up on-time and work full shifts until project is completed
7) Have the ability to work independently, be timely and thorough
8) Have work pants and t-shirts with NO holes or profanity displayed
9) Pass a respirator, asbestos and lead medical clearance examination
10) Be able to lift 50 pounds
11) Be able to Stand, Kneel, Bend, and Walk for 10-12 hrs. a day in Extreme Weather Conditions
12) Strong communication and interpersonal skills
13) Job activities will require the use of respiratory protection and other personal protective equipment (i.e., Hard Hat, Illuminated Safety Vest, Safety Glasses, Work Gloves, Steel Toe Work Boots, etc.).
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Send résumé in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org (résumés in .txt format will NOT be accepted) or dial 407-913-0772 for additional information.
CBSN, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria without regard to: race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
CBSN, Inc. is a drug-free Workplace.
Asbestos Abatement Worker
Duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Removal of asbestos from ceilings, walls, beams, boilers, and other structures, following hazardous waste handling guidelines
- Assembly/Dismantling of scaffolding and sealing off of work area
- Positioning of mobile decontamination unit or portable showers at entrance of work area
- Building of connecting walkway between mobile unit or portable showers and work area
- Positioning of portable air evacuation and filtration system inside work area
- Spraying of chemical solution over asbestos covered surfaces
- Removal and disposal of asbestos
- Effectively communicate with project managers and supervisors
- Comply with company policy, safety policies, and procedural guidelines
- Must have current Asbestos Worker certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionally dressed and groomed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Residential & commercial work
- Able to work in non-conventional environments (outdoor work conditions, buildings, roof tops, duct work, scaffolding, etc.)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (Nights/Weekends)
- A positive, self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Must have a valid WA state driver's license
- Must be able to complete and pass a background check
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, Vacation/Sick, Holiday
Wage - DOEPost a Job
We are currently seeking multiple Asbestos professionals
In order to qualify for the position candidates MUST:
have valid and up-to-date Asbestos Hazard Abatement Worker certifications/license AND asbestos physical
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE
You must provide documentation for all of the above.
We are looking for multiple candidates SO PLEASE CALL NOW FOR DETAILS
Please send your resume or contact info with experience
or call 330.724.1906
We are a local, family owned business in the Richmond area seeking Virginia asbestos workers!
Applicants must hold a current license and physical
We can offer overtime every week
Travel pay is provided for out-of-town work
Morning and evening shifts are available
Current paperwork must be available and presented at the time of hiring
Education opportunities are available through Associated Builders and Contractors and our company Leadership Academy
Interested in joining our team? For more information, please call (804) 523-2245. All experience and skills are welcome!
We are currently growing our company and seeking to fill positions for asbestos workers and supervisors. YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT ASBESTOS WORKER OR SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATION. Please do NOT apply if you do not have a current certification. Must also have a valid drivers license.
MUST pass drug screen and background check.
With over 35 specially trained employees and more than 20 years of project experience, NWA is the inspection, removal and disposal specialist. We are commercially and residential certified and bonded with the state of Washington. Our employees are AHERA trained for asbestos, EPA certified for lead-containing materials removal, and 40-hour HAZWOPER for contaminated sites.
The company is involved in continuing education for both its personnel and other workers in the industry for all of its divisions. Furthermore, we ensure our workforce is certified in new technologies and extraction methods and maintains our implementations in strict accordance with state and federal guidelines and requirements.
-Asbestos Removal and Disposal
-Fire, Smoke and Water Restoration
-Interior Demolition and Roof Tear-Offs
-Testing and Analysis
-Certified Applicator for SonaSprayFC
-24/7/365 Emergency Services
Asbestos Abatement Workers
- 1) Removes asbestos from ceilings, walls, beams, boilers, and other structures, following hazardous waste handling guidelines: Assembles scaffolding and seals off work area, using plastic sheeting and duct tape.
- 2) Positions mobile decontamination unit or portable showers at entrance of work area.
- 3) Builds connecting walkway between mobile unit or portable showers and work area, using handtools, lumber, nails, plastic sheeting, and duct tape.
- 4) Positions portable air evacuation and filtration system inside work area.
- 5) Sprays chemical solution over asbestos covered surfaces, using tank with attached hose and nozzle, to soften asbestos.
- 6) Cuts and scrapes asbestos from surfaces, using knife and scraper.
- 7) Shovels asbestos into plastic disposal bags and seals bags, using duct tape.
- 8) Cleans work area of loose asbestos, using vacuum, broom, and dust pan.
- 9) Places asbestos in disposal bags and seals bags, using duct tape.
- 10) Dismantles scaffolding and temporary walkway, using handtools, and places plastic sheeting and disposal bags into transport bags.
- 11) Seals bags, using duct tape, and loads bags into truck.
Must have a valid Driver's Licence and reliable transportation
Benefits include: 401k with company match, Health, Dental & Vision
Reply with resume or call 443.874. 5450 and ask for James or Lisa from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Senior Project Manager Industrial Hygienist Asbestos Lead Mold Ahera Certified
Our Client is currently seeking a Building Sciences Sr. Project Manager/Industrial Hygienist to join our Seattle, WA Office and Portland Oregon Office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a solid technical background and an excellent reputation of maintaining client relationships. The position will be responsible for management of asbestos/lead projects, microbial/mold assessment, indoor air quality assessment, and industrial hygiene projects; supervision and mentoring of field staff; preparation and review of technical proposals, cost estimates and reports; and business development.
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage industrial hygiene project’s scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients,
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports,
- Supervise field work and mentor junior staff,
- Client relationship management,
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell and assist with expanding the client base,
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, and
- Implement their health and safety policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- B.S degree in industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, public health or related field.
- AHERA Inspection and AHERA Design certification a MUST
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
- Excellent leadership and client management skills.
- Effective technical writing, strong oral communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
- Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Exhibits ability to successfully track and meet budgets and schedules.
- Exhibits attention to detail, and able to work under periodic time constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in the implementation of OSHA, ACGIH, ANSI and other technical safety and health standards.
- Ability to assemble and interpret data collected during the assessment of physical, chemical, biological or ergonomic stressors.
- Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
- M.S. degree, a plus.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a plus
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH), a plus.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10+ years of industrial hygiene experience with 3+ years of direct responsibility managing projects, supervising field staff, providing QA/QC of deliverables, and assisting with business development. The candidates should also have specific experience in a similar role within an environmental, health and safety consulting firm identifying and implementing innovative, cost effective solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations. Post a Job