Asbestos Shingle Inspector Job Description Sample
Industrial Hygienist Asbestos Ahera Certified
Fantastic Benefits Health, 401k, Bonuses Paid Annually and More
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage industrial hygiene project’s scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients,
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports,
- Supervise field work and mentor junior staff,
- Client relationship management,
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell and assist with expanding the client base,
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, and
- Implement their health and safety policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- B.S degree in industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, public health or related field.
- AHERA Inspector and AHERA Design certification a MUST
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
- Excellent leadership and client management skills.
- Effective technical writing, strong oral communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
- Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Exhibits ability to successfully track and meet budgets and schedules.
- Exhibits attention to detail, and able to work under periodic time constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in the implementation of OSHA, ACGIH, ANSI and other technical safety and health standards.
- Ability to assemble and interpret data collected during the assessment of physical, chemical, biological or ergonomic stressors.
- Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
- M.S. degree, a plus.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a plus
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH), a plus.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10+ years of industrial hygiene experience with 3+ years of direct responsibility managing projects, supervising field staff, providing QA/QC of deliverables, and assisting with business development. The candidates should also have specific experience in a similar role within an environmental, health and safety consulting firm identifying and implementing innovative, cost effective solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
Shingle Roofer Needed-Large Roofing Company
Cover roofs of structures with shingles
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education: High School/ G.E.D
Years of Experience: 1-3 years of roofing experience
Certifications: No required
Driver License: Driver license is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of Safety techniques and procedures
Attention to detail, ability to prioritize task and meet deadlines
Ability to organized, plan, and execute work assignments
Ability to climb ladders, stairways and scaffolding
General knowledge of how to cut, shape, fit, or join wood or other construction materials
Interpersonal skills necessary to work on a team
Ability to read and use tape measure; mark or record distances
General knowledge of construction materials and tools involved in the assembly or repair of roofing structures
Ability to perform general physical activities in construction areas
Ability to identify problems and develop solutions in order to accomplish work
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
Ability to use oral or written communication to convey information effectively
Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Observance of performance of yourself, coworkers or organization to make improvements or take corrective action
Clean up debris from the roof surface and surrounding property.
Cut felt, shingles, and strips of flashing; and fit them into angles formed by walls, vents, and intersecting roof surfaces.
Install vapor barriers and/or layers of insulation on the roof decks of flat roofs, and seal the seams.
Operating Vehicles, mechanized devices, or equipment
Repair cracks, defects, or damage, using proper materials
Physical ability to stand and walk, lift and carry items weighing 50 pounds regularly
Inspect equipment, structures and material
Train and coach other employees
Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
Requires standing up for long periods of time
Requires climbing ladders, scaffolds, or poles
Requires considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body in order to climb, lift, balance, walk, and handling materials
Requires use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing
Requires to see details at close range
Requires repetitive movement, bending or twisting, kneeling, crouching, stooping or crawling
Physical ability to stand and walk, lift and carry items weighing 50 pounds regularly
Requires working in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions, in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures, Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable.
Includes exposure to contaminants, hazardous material or equipment
Mistakes are not easily correctable and have serious consequences, therefor Safety procedures need to be followed
Requires exposure to minor burns, cuts, bites, or stings
Requires exposure to high places or dangerous conditions
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Come be a part of Team Baker!
Baker Roofing offers competitive wages, benefits, and career opportunities.
Please click the link below to learn more about Baker Roofing Company!
Asbestos Air Monitoring Technician
PSI, an Intertek Company, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an Asbestos Air Monitoring Technician to join our Building and Construction team in San Antonio, TX.
Ranked #14 on the 2018 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
The Environmental Technician will support the Building and Construction business by overseeing environmental projects, entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations.
- Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to: project monitoring and air sample collection during asbestos abatement, NIOSH air sample analysis, and report preparation.
- Asbestos and IAQ experience is required
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Asbestos Abatement Worker For Hazardous Material
Job Description p. 2
POSITION TITLE: General Clerk II
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12M
JOB CODE: AD0091, AD0092, AD0093, AD0094, AD0095, AD009H
PAY GRADE: 19
FLSA EXEMPTION STATUS: NE
Job Family - Administration
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, performs diversified and moderately complex clerical duties. Position requires some use of individual judgment and knowledge of district policies and procedures and of automated systems.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
List most important duties first
Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates, and summarizes documents and information.
Compiles regular and special reports, following generally established formats and procedures.
Maintains general office and departmental files, following-up on misplaced, misdirected, or misfiled materials.
Processes and documents files in accordance with established procedures and monitors to assure completion.
May transfer files to storage and set up new files.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years
TYPE OF SKILL AND/OR REQUIRED LICENSING/CERTIFICATION: Microsoft Office, Office equipment (e.g., computer, copier) Chancery preferred
LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES: No supervisory or direct people management responsibilities. May provide occasional work guidance, technical advice and training to staff.
WORK COMPLEXITY/INDEPENDENT JUDGMENT: Work and tasks are often straightforward, routine, structured and guided by established policies and procedures.
Little, if any, independent judgment is required, outside of making basic choices in the selection and application of established methods. The job receives frequent, ongoing supervision.
BUDGET AUTHORITY: No budget development activity is required.
PROBLEM SOLVING: Decisions are made on routine matters affecting few individuals and usually within the confines of the job's own department.
Specific job activities and results are typically reviewed closely. There are limited requirements for developing new ideas or changes in methods, procedures or services.
IMPACT OF DECISIONS: Follows rules and procedures.
Decisions can have minimal or no impact to HISD. Errors can be readily detected, usually by the employee, and, if made, would result in minor expense for correction.
COMMUNICATION/INTERACTIONS: Basic communication - very little communication required such as receiving basic instructions. Interactions are mostly with customers, own supervisor and co-workers in own department.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS: Follows through with customer inquiries, requests and complaints. Forwards difficult and nonroutine inquiries or requests to appropriate level for resolution.
WORKING/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements. Ability to carry and/or lift less than 15 pounds.
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||8/9/2018|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Department:||Quality Control|
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Direct product testing throughout production cycles
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Analyze quality control information to all relevant departments as well as outside vendors or contractors
- Confer with Marketing and Sales departments to define client requirements and expectations
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- One year of transit bus or over-the-road bus experience
- One to two years of related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Class B driver’s license with air brake and passenger endorsements
- Strong mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Bus electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
OSP Field Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Construction Inspector For A Civil Engineering Firm
Local Savannah Georgia consulting engineering firm is looking to add to their Team of valued employees. The ideal candidate for this position as a Construction Inspector should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field working directly with the design engineers back in the office. As an intermediary for the firm the candidate needs to be able to understand and read intricate Site Designs so as insure that what has been drawn is what is being built. A background in Civil 3D and CAD is extremely helpful as well as construction management. Base salary, plus an extremely competitive benefits package this is not a contract position it is a full time employment opportunity. The ability to do "as-built"inspections and complete reports to track the completion according to permitting is paramount. A background check and drug test will be completed prior to any start date of employment.
Field Inspector (2152)
We are recruiting for our client, CPM, a leading international technical consulting and project management firm with 27 years of experience in the areas of Project Controls, Project Management, Infrastructure Consulting and Construction Management. Servicing clients in the Caribbean, Latin America and the US across different sectors.
We are currently seeking a candidate for a Field Inspectorposition.
Resource will oversee multiple contractors involved in demolition and new construction works.
- Field inspector will oversee multiple contractors involved in the demolition and new build
- Maintain the high safety standards
- Maintain high quality standards, ensuring compliance with specifications, design/construction drawings & plans.
- Daily reports of progress, compliance with installation methods.
- Good understanding of Submittals, RFIs, DN’s, NCR’s, CARs and Time and Materialrecords
- Review and actualize monthly construction schedules
- Review/audit Contractor pay estimates based on work completed.
- Attendance and input at monthly/weekly/daily contractor and client meetings.
- Report of progress and issues to Resident Project Representative or Senior Project Engineer
- BSCE, BSEE or BSME Engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience in construction projects
- Proficient user of PROCORE
CPM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CPM relies on the professional skills of InGente to manage its recruitment. InGente Inc. provides flexible workforce solutions within several industries, including: Engineering & Construction, Information Technology, Science, Finance and Accounting, Professional and Administrative Services, Marketing and Communications, among others. Your recruitment process for CPM will be professionally handled by InGente. Interviews and selection are performed by CPM.
Construction Inspector - Transportation
CME Associates is looking for motivated and responsible individuals with proven history of relevant experience on transportation related construction projects. Specifically, we are seeking candidates that have prior experience on Roadway and Bridge reconstruction projects.
The above listed position is a full-time employment opportunity.
Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should have, at minimum, experience on Roadway and or Bridge reconstruction projects.
- All Level NICET certifications being considered with direct NJDOT Experience, or NJDOT funded State and or Federal Aid Projects.
- Years of experience shall be comparable to NICET certification.
- Candidates should at a minimum possess TCC and SAT certification.
- ACI certification A plus.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We are not sponsoring work visas for this position.
Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license are required for this role. You will be expected to use your own vehicle to travel to and from work sites as needed.
A background check will also be required.
CME offers competitive compensation and benefit packages including: group healthcare, prescription, vision and dental coverage, life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, educational assistance program, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber security, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a Fleet Inspector to work with our client at US Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) in Vicskburg, MS. This position is part time, on call.
- Fleet Inspector acts as Secondary Fueler in the absence of promary Fueler
- Must be able to perform vehicle inspections, i.e check fluids, lights, functionality of the vehicles
- Inspector will take GSA Vehicles to be serviced to local service providers for oil changes, car wash etc.
- Inspector will prepare GSA Vehicles for dispatch i.e. vacuum, refuel, etc.
- Inspector will complete corresponding paperwork for each vehicle inspected.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have CDL, with tanker and hazmat endorsement to deliver Fuel when primary fueler is unavailable.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!