Asbestos Shingle Shearing Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Asbestos Shingle Shearing Machine Operator
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Baron HR Technical has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator - 2nd shift to work for an aerospace company in Bamberg, SC 29003.
Length of Assignment: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
Work Schedule: The hours are Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am and Friday – Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Job Description Summary
Set up and operates production machines and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Typically works on a variety of machines and is able to recognize problems and deviations independently in accordance with accepted practices and involves others as needed. Is considered a technical expert in their field within the company and is looked to for training others and assistance in solving difficult problems.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks which may include special processes, to ensure machines are running properly. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
--Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Adjusts machine feeds and speeds based on specifications and experience and changes tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification. May require the knowledge and or experience working with up to 9 machines.
--Troubleshoots problems and assists with development of new machining processes.
--Trains and mentors new and/or less experienced operators
--Follows quality testing and inspects parts using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment. Quality testing may require special processes.
--Completes manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
--Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
--All other duties as assigned.
--Over 40 hours is required as scheduled to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications --High School Diploma or equivalent
--AS degree in machine tool technology, engineering, maintenance technician, or equivalent is preferred
--Prefer 3+ years of experience
--Experience with set up reduction and other lean techniques preferred
--Operation & Control
--Mathematics (knowledge of geometric tolerances)
--Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
--Quality Control Analysis
--Basic Computer Skills
--Basic understanding of cutting tools, rake angles, relief angles, clearance, as well as speeds and feeds
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Industrial Hygienist Asbestos Lead Mold Ahera Certified
Our Client is currently seeking a Building Sciences Sr. Project Manager/Industrial Hygienist to join our Seattle, WA Office and Portland Oregon Office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a solid technical background and an excellent reputation of maintaining client relationships. The position will be responsible for management of asbestos/lead projects, microbial/mold assessment, indoor air quality assessment, and industrial hygiene projects; supervision and mentoring of field staff; preparation and review of technical proposals, cost estimates and reports; and business development.
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage industrial hygiene project’s scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients,
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports,
- Supervise field work and mentor junior staff,
- Client relationship management,
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell and assist with expanding the client base,
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, and
- Implement their health and safety policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- B.S degree in industrial hygiene, occupational health and safety, public health or related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
- Excellent leadership and client management skills.
- Effective technical writing, strong oral communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
- Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Exhibits ability to successfully track and meet budgets and schedules.
- Exhibits attention to detail, and able to work under periodic time constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in the implementation of OSHA, ACGIH, ANSI and other technical safety and health standards.
- Ability to assemble and interpret data collected during the assessment of physical, chemical, biological or ergonomic stressors.
- Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
- M.S. degree, a plus.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a plus
- Certified Industrial Hygiene (CIH), a plus.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10+ years of industrial hygiene experience with 3+ years of direct responsibility managing projects, supervising field staff, providing QA/QC of deliverables, and assisting with business development. The candidates should also have specific experience in a similar role within an environmental, health and safety consulting firm identifying and implementing innovative, cost effective solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations. Post a Job
Machine Operator (Day & Swing Positions- Food Production)
Ajinomoto Windsor is a world class manufacturer and distributor of frozen foods. Our plant located in North Portland, Oregon manufactures over 80 types of Asian Style frozen food to include Gyoza (pot stickers), Shumai (dumplings), Rice and prepared Asian style meals that are convenient, easy-to-make and delicious. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Effectively and efficiently perform the safe operation of various machinery in the areas of set-up, troubleshooting and break down during operation. • In a timely manner, set up, start-up and break down during the beginning and end of all production shifts. • Must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot effectively in order to minimize Production down time. • Regularly make adjustments necessary to maximize production machine efficiency. Must be able and willing to communicate all improvements to all team members and key departments. • Reduce downtime by actively identifying mechanical issues which have the potential for machine breakdown or downtime and reports to Leads and/or Supervisors. • May be required to operate other equipment necessary in the production process. •Practice and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all times during production. QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to read and write and understand English
Must be able to solve simple mathematical equations involving percentages
Highly Motivated and Energetic
High levels of attention to detail
Have the drive to learn and grow with the company
Must be able to comprehend and take directions
Flexibility in schedule and can work different hours. SALARY: $12.24/hr (eligible for raise after introductory period) INTERESTED candidates can submit application at the facility as we welcome walk-in candidate and onsite interviews will be conducted. We are located at 7124 N Marine Drive Portland, OR 97203. Our company has experienced double digit growth for the past several years, check out Ajinomoto Windsor home page http://www.ajinomotowindsor.com to learn more about our company. If you want to earn a competitive salary and a generous 401K plan, as well as extraordinary benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD & STD as well as a variety of other benefits programs, then we have the career opportunity for you. EOE
About our company: Guilford is a supplier of textiles to the global automotive industry as well as to industrial and medical markets in the U.S. With revenues of approximately $475 million and 1500 employees worldwide, we have two manufacturing facilities in the US and one in the UK.. Guilford is owned by Lear Corporation, a leading global supplier of automotive seating and electrical power management systems, with over $14 billion in revenue, operations in 35 countries and a culture that is dedicated to operational excellence, superior customer service and continuous improvement.
Job title:General Laborer – Operations
Position Summary: Guilford is currently hiring for FULL-TIME hourly textile manufacturing positions in several departments on several shifts.
Must be able to work over-time if required. Must have reliable transportation. Basic verbal and written communication skills required.
Tracking Code: 11111 Job Location: Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, United States Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Post a Job
UV Shear Wave Technician (Ut)- Level II
Froehling & Robertson, Inc. (F&R) is currently looking for an experienced Level II Shear Wave UT Technician in our Raleigh, NC office to support the growing demand in our Metals Department. The Level II UT Technician should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of nondestructive testing (NDT) being used.
Those candidates who are also an AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) will be given first priority for consideration. • Performing equipment calibrations, NDT, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations with respect to applicable codes, standards, and project specifications • Performing structural steel inspections on commercial and industrial buildings, bridges, or other steel structures. • 3 years of experience in performing steel inspection, including welded and bolted connections for fabrication, assembly, or erection • AWS CWI, Magnetic Particle (MT), Dye Penetrant (PT) certifications are a plus • EOE M/F/D/V/SO. Drug Free Workplace ID: 2017-1166 External Company Name: Froehling & Robertson Inc External Company URL: www.fandr.com
Post a Job
Cnc Machine Operator
Job Description: Supporting the needs of manufacturing departments by making precision production parts to blueprint specifications so that they are capable of producing a quality end product.
Demonstrate proficient use of machining equipment such as mills, lathes and surface grinders to work with various steel materials. Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints with basic machining requirments. Have basic knowledge of the use of measuring tools such as micrometers, dial calipers, dial indicators and measuring tapes and scales.
Understand the use of cutting tools such as drills, taps, face mills and turning and boring tools. Produce parts in an efficient manner, without compromising safety or quality. Team player
For over 100 years, we have been an industry leader in manufacturing scrap recycling and processing equipment. And for over 100 years, we have maintained this position by paying attention to our customer s needs.
Day in. Day out.
Post a Job
Machine Operator - Clean Tech
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
It began as a Great Idea: Clean Tech was founded in 1989 to reclaim the plastic in water containers and other post-consumer packaging. Clean Tech's leaders knew that recycling would extend disposal capacity, save money in disposal costs and conserve natural resources. They saw further growth opportunity in the business's potential for creating new jobs and providing a reliable, cost-effective resource for the manufacturing industry. It Has Become an Even Better Idea: This modern recycling center initiated the company's entry into the environmental movement more than 20 years ago. Clean Tech recycled 2 billion bottles in 2007 alone at its Dundee, MI facility. It now recycles more than 3 billion bottles per year and continues to invest in recycling technology and operational improvements. Expanding recycling to Europe: A Luxembourg recycling center anchors environmental operations in Europe with PET recycling.
The machine operator is responsible for running our recycling lines including HDPE and PET wash lines and extrusion lines as well as making necessary adjustments and minor repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsibility and authority as outlined in the Quality Manual, Operational Procedures and all Instruction manuals.
- Functions within an ISO/Team environment effectively.
- Responsible for personnel working on the line are following company safety policies.
- Responsible for making sure all safety guards are in place during operation.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping standards and a safe environment.
- Responsible for meeting all quality standards for product produced on line.
- Responsible for all quality testing associated with the line.
- Responsible for meeting production goals set for the line.
- Performs preventative maintenance and cleaning on equipment as assigned.
- Performs minor mechanical repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures proper operation of associated equipment with the line.
- Observes all local and Company safety policies and procedures as well as housekeeping requirements.
- Miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined as verifiable by transcript, reference, testing, or other approved methods.
- Basic computer, math and reading knowledge and PLC interaction experience.
- Good verbal communication skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes.
- Strong inter-personal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing processes and verifiable references.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability