Asheboro Job Description Sample
Application Engineer, Helping Customers With Cutting-Edge Energy Solut
Application Engineer Helping customers with cutting-edge thermal storage and energy solutions!Are you ready to move to cutting-edge technology from routine HVAC?
Would you like to earn a competitive salary while sharing in stock options with a ground floor opportunity?
How about working with smart, driven people who work together to reach success?
This opportunity offers all of this and more!
Due to tremendous growth, we are conducting a search to find an Applications Engineer who knows how to analyze building energy consumption, create cost-effective energy savings solutions, and has a passion for bringing game-changing new technologies into the market for a North Carolina location. Could be located in Greensboro or Asheboro.
This is not your run-of-the-mill opportunity! Work for a small, but dynamic, firm with a family feel and on the cutting-edge. Our client develops and manufactures innovative energy-efficiency and thermal storage solutions for buildings to reduce energy consumption, shift peak demand requirements and enhance overall occupant comfort. Our client, still a start-up, has a great team, a great set of products and tremendous market opportunities with all the excitement, opportunity, risks and frustrations that make a dynamic start-up so appealing and fun.
Benefits and Features:Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Periodic Incentive Bonus
Salary range of $70,000 - $100,000
Your Role with the Company:
The Applications Engineer directly interacts with the customer while working with sales and engineering to deliver the optimal solution through on-site meetings, phone calls, statistical analysis, interval energy data analysis and thermal sciences. This professional possesses the highest capability at the intersection of customer-facing skills and engineering talent and has a keen interest in thermal sciences, HVAC or refrigeration systems with an emphasis on sustainability for the built environment.
Great location in beautiful Eastern North Carolina offering quick access to mountains, ocean and the Research Triangle! Consider relocation to Greensboro or Asheboro for this challenging and rewarding position.
Background Profile:Has a passion for bringing game-changing new technologies into the market.
5+ years of experience in an architectural, HVAC engineering, refrigeration or renewable energy industry working in the new construction and existing building retrofit field.
Ability to analyze building energy consumption.
Ability to create cost-effective energy savings solutions.
Expertise with AutoCAD and/or Revit.
Ability to read architectural, HVAC or refrigeration plan drawings Excel, Access, Universal Translator or other related software tools.
Knowledge of ASHRAE Standards.
Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Building Sciences.
Owner Operator Truck Drivers Needed - Low Money Down!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck s new, low money down lease purchase options, there s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you ll need to grow a successful business. You ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Travel Nurse - ER RN - Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care unit, ccu, infusion, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, unit
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Intermodal Run
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- Home WEEKLY
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- 12 months of truck driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Truck Driver Recent Graduates! Cash In On Our Biggest Pay Increase Ever!
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Regional CDL A Truck Drivers
New Pay Package
Regional runs home weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available Select Locations
$1,000 Referral Bonus Select Locations
Drive New Equipment
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Must have 1 year verifiable experience
Safety is a condition of employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop and Hook In Most Locations
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver, company driver team, company driving solo, company otr, company truck driver, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, otr driver, regional driver route
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - SNF Contract / 3P-11P
We're currently seeking a talented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time contract assignment at our client's highly reputable skilled nursing facility in Asheboro, NC. This company takes great pride in their reputation for providing superb care to skilled nursing residents; they're even considered one of the most compassionate, high-quality skilled nursing organizations available in the area! Ideal candidates have 1+ year recent LPN experience in the skilled nursing facility setting, and available to work 12/11/17-3/5/18 (or longer term). Two of these LPN contracts are available now: one position consists of 7a-3p on Mondays and 3p-11p Tuesday thru Friday (40 hrs), and the other is 3p-11p Monday thru Thursday (32 hrs). We're offering $25 to $28 or more per hour (DOE)!
These are immediate openings -- don't let them pass you by! If you're interested or have questions, please apply and/or call me today. I can be reached directly at 813-405-1775 and look forward to speaking with you soon!
Benefits for the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse – Skilled Nursing Contract Opportunity:
- Top Compensation and Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program and Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Qualifications for the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse – Skilled Nursing Contract Opportunity:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
- 1-2 years recent Licensed Practical Nurse experience in a SNF/LTC Facility Required
- LPN Degree from an accredited institution and Active/Clear NC or Compact License
- Current CPR/BLS certification, and recent Physical and TB/PPD Required
- Verifiable work history and professional references are Required
ReadyNurse has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve!
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
Jessica Wiksten – Recruiter
ReadyNurse, a CareerStaff Unlimited Company
P: 813.405.1775 | 888.802.8687 | F: 505.468.9141
Jessica.Wiksten@ReadyNurse.com | www.ReadyNurse.com
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In North Carolina (Asheboro,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!