Ashland City Job Description Sample
ON Site - Php/Magento Developer
Blackstone Audio is seeking a full-time, on-site PHP developer to join us. Duties would consist of helping to develop and maintain our ecommerce sites, custom web applications, modules/extensions, and other various web-related systems. Applicants will be expected to provide examples of work, and may be asked to complete a coding challenge.
What we need you to know
• Strong knowledge of HTML (XHTML,HTML5), CSS, XML, and jQuery
• 2+ years of experience working with PHP5.x and MySQL
• Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks
• 2+ year experience with CMS platforms
• Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts
• Comfortable developing and debugging applications in team environment
• Knowledge of web application security considerations
• Experience with GIT version control
• The importance of documenting your code
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with the Magento Platform (1.5 – 2.0) or Zend Framework
• A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
• Ingenuity to leverage all the tools at your disposal
What we would like you to know
• Experience with the PHPstorm development environment
• Experience with iPhone or Android app development
• Experience with source control software such as Source Tree
• Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus medical, dental, vision, time off benefits and a retirement plan with matching contributions. This is a full-time position and will be located in either our Portland or Ashland Oregon offices.
Nurse Practitioner/Np Or Physician Assistant/Pa -
Renowned and Prolific Oncology Group seeks a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA to work in a oncology/hematology setting in beautiful Southern Oregon- Ashland, OR area! Near the California border. 2 hours from Redding, CA - Open to new grads up to $170,000 a year
This is group is an evidence based cutting edge practice that is growing rapidly! NP or PA will get to work in a very collegial team setting with other MDs and NPs. MDs will train and be flexible with the new or experienced NP or PA.
Resume and open phone times to: Employer 843 ###-####
- MSN/ APRN(Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ NP-BC or PA-C, Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will be working in a team setting. MD will always be on site
- Mon-fri, 830-5p, 100% outpatient - oncology/hematology
- Treating ages 18 and up, no kids.
- Ideal candidate wants to be in this part of Oregon long term and work in Oncology
- 95,000-115,000/year in base salary plus $15-55k/year in bonuses/work RVUs(# of patients seen) - Open to new grads
- Excellent medical benefits, life, Short term disability, 401k match at 4%
- Excellent Paid Time Off per year plus Holidays and CMEs
Associated topics: anesthetist, aprn, arnp c, bsn, certified nursing, clinic, family medicine, family nurse practioner, practice, practitioner
Physical Therapist - Home Health In Eugene, OR (Ashland,Or)
PeaceHealth is now hiring Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists for incredible opportunities in Eugene, OR! Are you interested in helping patients achieve their highest level of health and independence?We offer a multitude of practice settings for our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services.
Our Therapists work in collaboration with the patient care team including Clinical Specialists, Physicians, Nurses, Medical Social Workers, Care Managers, and other health care professionals.At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. By providing individualized care in an environment of compassion and respect, our caregivers support patients in their journey.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring.
Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical, physical therapist, therapist, therapist physical
Travel Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery - RN (Ashland,Or)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager
Call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Luis a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus? Call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718!
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Pharmacist - Retail
CareerStaff Rx is the leading pharmacy staffing and placement agency throughout Oregon and we are currently hiring retail pharmacists in Southern Oregon! We are looking for experienced retail pharmacists who are willing to travel and open to new opportunities. If you are an Oregon licensed pharmacist looking for full or part time work, we would love to speak with you right away! Please review further requirements below.
- An active Oregon Pharmacist license
- Good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
- Immunization & CPR Certification
- Recent retail experience
- Willing to travel/commute
- A strong focus on patient care
- The ability to easily integrate into new pharmacies
- Knowledge & proficiency with various computer systems
- A desire to expand pharmacy skills or varied experience
- The ability to work independent from other pharmacists
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, CSU Managed Services and CareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Dispensary Clinical Herbalist
The Mederi Centre for Natural Healing is a wholistic healing clinic located in Ashland, Oregon. We provide personalized integrative botanical and nutritional medicine for improving the health, lifespan, and quality of life through formulating and dispensing herbal and nutritional products that have the absolute highest quality, purity, potency, and clinical effectiveness possible.
The Dispensary Clinical Herbalist reports to the Dispensary Manager, and maintains a high level of professionalism in and knowledge of a compounding herbal/botanical dispensary within an integrative health clinic. This individual is responsible for supporting the dispensary operations including: skillful knowledge of dispensary products, custom mixing, ordering/receiving, procurement, inventory, accurate record keeping, FDA compliance, administrative duties, and walk-in client service. This is a non-cannabis dispensary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Mix and dispense all custom product(s) as stated on patient/client protocols
· Maintain accurate and compliant dispensing records, and ensure that product is properly labeled according to FDA and GMP (non-manufacturer) guidelines
· Inventory maintenance including restocking/tracking via FileMaker database
· Order raw ingredients and dispensary supplies
· Maintain positive vendor relations
· Maintain up-to-date price list for all products
· Assist with updating custom formula recipes
· Update and maintain product information in FileMaker database
· Stay apprised in herbalist education, new products and industry info
· Maintain positive practitioner relations
· Coordinate recycling efforts for the Centre
· Trained herbalist or practitioner with verifiable qualifications. Certification preferred (400+ clinical hours) but will consider candidate in current training course.
· 1-2+ years’ experience actively working as herbalist in a dispensary setting preferred
· Ability to take and fill orders quickly and efficiently
· Ability to remain focused and organized in a busy environment
· Passionate about health and wellbeing
· Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence necessary for working in a healthcare setting with patients who may be very ill
· Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly organized, capable of establishing priorities, strong follow-up
· Ability to deal gracefully with shifting patient and practitioner priorities
· Team player with a good sense of camaraderie and support
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal courteously and effectively with internal and external requests
· Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
Full-time; approximately 32 hours per week
Generous PTO, health insurance for full-time employees and monthly product allowance
Please send resume and cover letter indicating your interest in the position and whether you prefer part or full-time employment.
Online Tutors | Teach Around The World (Ashland,Or)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in all areas: Academics (physics, chemistry, french, history, math, coding, etc.) Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, tennis, etc.) Leisure (guitar, piano, vocals, illustration, cooking, etc.)
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: analytical chemistry, cell, geography, geoscience, geosphere, math, mathematics natural sciences, microbiology, oceanography, statistical
NP Or PA -Either Internal Medicine Or FP (Ashland,Or)
Community centered medical group seeks a few Nurse Practitioner/NPs or Physician Assistant/PAs to work in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice in the Medford/Klamath Falls Oregon area!Best kept secret in Oregon! Open to a new grad.
Resume and open phone times to: 843.###.####
Join a group that isn't all about the # of patients you see, but about the people and the community. We are seeking an NP or PA that loves people, is laid back and relational.
About Primary care openings:
- Mon-Fri 8a-5p, 1 possible evening per week. MDs will mentor and teach ( 3-6 months of orientation). NP or PA may need/have option to work at 2-3 sites in this town.
- Seeing 12-20 patients per day. Can see all ages ( family practice) or just adults ( in internal medicine/primary care)
- MSN/ APRN ( Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ ARNP /Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner/FNP/ANP or Physician Assistant/PA
- $103-123,000/year depending on experience. Plus RVU bonuses $3-15,000/yr.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Excellent benefits and PTO
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp, cardiology, clinic, fnp, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, prac, specialis
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!