Aspen Job Description Sample
Culinary Intern (Current Students Only)-Aspen Meadows Resort
Our internship program is designed for culinary students who have a primary focus or interest in the Culinary Division within a hotel/resort/conference center. Interns will be required to work a 40 hour/week shift in the Culinary Department from mid May to mid August or longer.
Our culinary internship assignment is a rotational experience and will include classroom training and on-the-job experience in a minimum of two areas within the Culinary Division of the hotel. Our expectations are that candidates selected will truly want to learn and experience first hand their areas of focus while also learning what it is like in a commercial kitchen in a full service resort and banquet facillity. We expect a willingness to work in all aspects of the department while maintaining excellent service standards.
There are several focus areas within the culinary internship and you will gain experience across at least two of these areas: preparing food for large scale banquet events, both hot and cold, baking and pastry preparation for both large scale events and a la carte restaurant service, food plate up and presentation, preparation and presentation of food for nourishment hubs, a la carte menu preparation for breakfast and lunch restaurant, a la carte food preparation for fine dining restaurant, preparation of food for room service orders.
Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Ability to stand during entire shift
Ability to withstand temperature variations both hot and cold.
Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Learn and demonstrate knowledge of menus and the preparation required, according to hotel standards.
Maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage areas.
Complete necessary food and station preparation prior to the opening of the restaurant in order to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently during the Restaurant and Room Service operating hours.
Prepare and display buffet food items according to the hotel standards.
Proficiency in the following cooking techniques: charbroiling, poaching, deep-frying, saut?, braising, roasting and par-cooking.
Recognize quality standards in fresh vegetables, fish, and dairy and meat products.
Knowledge of herbs and spices and proper use of each.
Maintain clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper handling, storage, and sanitation.
Prepare food for Banquets, ad required, following specifications on Banquet Event Orders.
Prepare and service food for the Employee Cafeteria as specified by the Chef or Kitchen Supervisor.
Prepare all foods following hotel standard recipes. Preparation of specials will be under the direction of the Chef or Kitchen Supervisor.
Breakdown buffets and kitchen line, storing food and equipment properly.
Work banquet food station as scheduled by the Chef or Kitchen Supervisor.
Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing equipment.
Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury to self or other employees.
Use Production Charts as specified by hotel's standards.
Be able to support any position in the Kitchen that is in need of help.
Follow all Health Department and Company regulations in regards to food and storage standards and safety.
Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment.
Maintain a "Clean As You Go" policy.
Assist in storage and rotation of food items according to hotel procedures.
Front Office Associate And Engineering Maintenance
The Hyatt Grand Aspen is hiring for: Full Time and Part Time
Front Office Associate - Are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of the resort as a Front Office Associate.
Engineering Maintenance - Responsible for maintaining areas of the hotel facility, including the physical building structure, and assisting with mechanical, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. The Engineer 2 is responsible for ensuring the upkeep of guest area, including landscaping and grounds maintenance.
Full-time/year around position including full benefits and two days ski pass or end of season bonus.
At Hyatt Residence Club, we believe our guests select Hyatt Residence Club because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt Residence Club is a place where expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings - we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3 rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU's available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Taking it to another level connecting our customers to the Power of the Digital World! Are you willing to learn new technologies, provide friendly and knowledgeable solutions to our customers? Join our team as a Technician providing excellence in servicing the customer, selling our products and integrated communications services. What are the advantages to joining our dynamic technical team? Here are just a few - paid training, tuition assistance available, tools, test equipment and a company vehicle you will need to perform your job as well as you will have rapid progressive earning potential and advancement opportunities.
This location is eligible for a Supplemental payment allowance.
- Maintains/repairs and tests copper cable and/or fiber optic cable in an underground, aerial, or buried environment.
- Troubleshoots problems that will require cable repair, cable maintenance, air pressure, splicing, faultfinding, etc.
- Makes splicing rearrangements on existing facilities in buried, underground, aerial and building work locations.
- Uses heavy-duty power equipment (e.g., compressors, pumps, blowers), hand tools, power tools (air and electric), and specialty tools, including electric and electronic measuring devices (e.g., multi-meters, volt-ohm meters), in the construction and repair of outside plant facilities.
- Performs testing and turn-up of subscriber lines, carrier plant, and/or fiber optic plant.
- Locates and repairs air leaks in aerial, underground, and/or buried cable.
- Locates, joins, repairs and rearranges cable and cable conductors in buildings and aerial or buried plant. Initiates or performs cable cuts, transfer projects, and/or load balance cuts, and issues necessary cuts to prevent blocking.
- Installs, maintains/repairs, and tests residential/small business telecommunication service (POTS and DSL ) and Design Services
- Connects wires and cables to terminals, and attaches/detaches various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings, and poles.
- Performs continuity and/or conformance testing.
- Reads and interprets customer service orders, technical (i.e., mechanical, electrical, digital) drawings, maps, blueprints, diagrams, etc.
- Receives service orders, worksheets (detailed diagrams describing nature and location of equipment to be installed or repaired) and repair tickets from supervisor or other designated employees and performs specified work.
- Works with telecom color-coded wires and cables.
- Interacts with customers professionally and courteously via telephone or on the premises.
- Works well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as work independently in the field with little supervision.
Attendance, conduct, and performance records will be considered in the selection process. The selection process for this position is governed by a collective bargaining agreement. Selection is dependent on completion and passage of all applicable employment testing and interview.
- At least six (6) months of experience within the last five years connecting telecom color-coded wires and cables to terminals, attaching or detaching various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings and poles.
- Knowledge of basic electricity, as it relates to telecommunications (through classes or on-the-job training), which includes: knowledge related to the basic principles, theories, and applications of electricity (e.g., voltage, current, resistance, power, grounding, insulation, Ohm's Law, AC/DC); knowledge of basic electrical components (e.g., conductors, insulators, switches, capacitors, inductors, transformers) and basic circuit design; and knowledge of the operation and application of common electrical components and common measurement instruments (e.g., multi-meters, etc.).
- Working knowledge of test equipment (e.g., Tech Tad, Sidekick, 965DSP, transmission measuring sets). Tbird TDR OTDR
- Ability to use established electrical, digital, and/or mechanical principals and to perform appropriate tests to identify and solve problems encountered on the job.
- Ability to efficiently and accurately work with multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to complete designated amount of work in a specified timeframe (e.g., quality jobs per day), adjusting work assignments or schedules to meet changing work-related priorities or demands.
- Ability to provide efficient, quality service to both internal and external customers both face-to-face and over-the-phone.
- Ability to work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently in the field with little supervision.
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and telecom cable color.
- Ability to climb and work at elevations (e.g., from ladders, poles, lift trucks) exceeding 18 feet.
- Ability to work in confined spaces (e.g., attics, crawl spaces, utility holes).
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activities including, but not limited to: lifting objects weighing over 75 pounds.
- Employment may be contingent upon passage of the strength test.
- Ability to perform job activities outdoors in different weather conditions (e.g., extreme cold and/or heat, inclement weather).
- A valid State driver's license with a current satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to work varying shifts and hours including possible mandatory overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills for communicating CenturyLink's products and services to customers
- At least 6 months experience within the last five years maintaining/repairing and testing copper and/or fiber optic cable in an underground, aerial, or buried environment.
- At least 12 months of experience within the last five years connecting telecom color-coded wires and cables to terminals, attaching or detaching various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings and poles.
- General experience in testing and turning up DSL, and Carrier Systems.
- Ability to read, review, interpret and understand technical documents (e.g., schematics, drawings, blueprints, layouts).
- Ability to recognize and identify sales opportunities that meet the needs of customers and the company, including promoting and closing sales of products and services.
- Prior experience working on a computer in a Windows-based system and with Microsoft Outlook.
Requisition #: 176840
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to choose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Center Manager Business
Job Number: 1934025BR Employment Type: Regular Full-Time Job Category:
Retail Shift: Any Region: 035 : Heartland Address Line 1: 111 Aspen Airport Business Ctr City: Aspen State:
Colorado Zip Code: 81611 Position Summary The Business Center Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations at a low-volume center, including supervision of team members and the administration of center sales performance, profitability and customer experience objectives. The Business Center Manager may also be required to perform functions normally performed by Team Members within the Center. General Duties and Responsibilities (This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)Achieve company objectives for sales and profit performance and customer experience objectives within the CenterDirect supervision of team members, including responsibility for:Hiring of all team members and monitoring new hire orientation procedures
Training and evaluating the efficiency and productivity of team members by establishing performance standards and objectives; conducting regular Operations Reviews and Performance Appraisals and making recommendations for wage increases and promotions, when applicable; ensuring execution on all people related initiatives (i.e. bench planning, climate survey follow up)Initiating disciplinary procedures, as necessary, for team members, up to and including termination of employment
Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as immediate supervisor of team members
Ensuring a positive customer experience
Ensure the maintenance of fiscal reporting procedures within center, including accounts receivable, inventory reports, daily sales recaps, and daily bank deposits in full compliance with established company policies
Monitor and direct marketing activities within center to achieve pre-established sales objectives including monthly marketing calendars, media advertising, specialized sales, in-store signage, etc
Recommend equipment and machinery required for efficient production operations and for monitoring inventory level of supplies and materials
Ensure Federal/State Law safety requirements are established within center. In addition, may be required to perform quarterly safety inspections of center
Ensure team members within center are consistently applying FedEx Office Policies and ProceduresEnsure center cleanliness and execution of internal processes
Leads and performs as necessary tasks related to production, retail, self-serve, and shipping services and any other established standard operating procedures
All other duties as needed or required Minimum Qualifications and Requirements Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience1+ years of related retail experience, prior supervisory experience preferred
Advanced level of reading, writing and mathematical ability
Ability to lead, direct and supervise
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ExcelFor new hires, must meet all FedEx Office employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
For current FedEx Office team members, must meet hiring criteria for the position and transfer requirements as outlined in the Team Member Handbook Essential Functions Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the FedEx Office business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position Quality Driven Management (QDM) (Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
Supports FedEx Office Quality initiatives EEO Statement We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All offers of employment made by FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment). The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information.
FedEx Office will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.BrassRingHelp@FedEx.com.
WM Sr Investment Strat (Lo) 4
- Wealth Management and The Private Bank* With over $462 billion in client assets, including $70 billion deposits and $40 billion in loans, Wells Fargo’s Wealth Management division is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services to affluent and high-net-worth clients. Wealth Management’s mission is to build enduring relationships with our clients based on a foundation of sound, thoughtful and objective advice.
We focus on our clients’ unique needs to deliver financial solutions that help them build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. The Private Bank delivers wealth management solutions to high and ultra-high-net-worth clients with $1 million or more in Wealth relationship balances. Clients of The Private Bank are supported by a personal relationship manager who brings together a dedicated team of specialists.
This team delivers an integrated suite of services designed to address the high-net-worth client’s complex financial needs. Clients of The Private Bank enjoy many exclusive benefits. A local, dedicated relationship manager works with the client directly and coordinates an experienced team of local specialists.
Other benefits clients enjoy include a premium level of service in stores, an enhanced, branded online experience and access to specialized solutions, rates and pricing appropriate for their level of wealth. Investment Strategist provides clients a holistic investment approach to HNW clients and is delivered consistently through multiple channels. Grows new business and revenue while leveraging partnership opportunities throughout the firm; manages significant client accounts and may act as a lead for Investment Management Specialist and/or a defined market area; possesses strong product knowledge and excellent sales and relationship skills to service clients; and manages difficult, larger and more complex globally diversified investment portfolios; strong emphasis on new business and revenue generation.
Responsibilities include: consulting the team to develop and recommend a client centric investment portfolio with full diversification using all of WM s investment solutions; recognizes financial/non-financial asset opportunities to integrate into the overall investment plan for clients; utilizes the investment plan as a guide to a broader holistic investment methodology; develops and executes client investment strategy; with broad investment strategy authority and acting within established investment policy guidelines, provides advice to generate returns commensurate with an acceptable level of risk for the client; is the voice of WM investment philosophy/asset management capabilities; and disseminates investment management thought leadership information across their geography to clients. Must be able to manage 850MM AUM. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member.
This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
* 10+ years of investment management experience
* A BS/BA degree or higher * A Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or comparable professional designation * 10+ years of business development experience
Knowledge and understanding of fiduciary, investment, or planning disciplines
Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and-comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards.
A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary. Job Expectations:
Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and-comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards.
A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary. How to Express Interest in This Job:
Wells Fargo invites you to apply for this job at https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=5386297&PostingSeq=1. All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
General Radiologist - Aspen, CO
Radiology Imaging Associates is searching for a radiologist to provide on-site coverage in Aspen, Colorado. The ideal candidate would have expertise in breast imaging and interventions, general diagnostic radiology, and the ability to perform CT and US guided biopsies and drainages.
The position offers competitive compensation, ample vacation, and generous benefits. Weekend and evening coverage is provided remotely by our radiologists in Denver. Radiology imaging Associates (RIA) is a regional radiology leader, with 85+ subspecialty trained radiologists providing hospital-based and outpatient radiology services.
Please apply using the following link: Board Certified or Board Eligible MQSA certified, capable of reading screening/diagnostic mammography and performing ultrasound and stereotactic breast biopsies Competent in performing US and CT guided biopsies and drainages, LPs, myelograms, and general fluoroscopic studies Fellowship training in breast or body imaging is preferred External Company URL: http://www.riaco.com/
Superintendent - Pitkin County, CO
My Career. My Company. My Legacy. At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth. Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we’re always looking for new talent—individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project. PCL Construction Services, Inc. is a member of the PCL family of companies. In Denver, we specialize in the following construction markets: commercial, entertainment, aviation, hospitality, higher education, and multi-family, multi-story mixed-use buildings. We are looking for a
Superintendent to manage all field construction activities on a small to medium project or may direct an area of a major project. The Superintendent is responsible for all field aspects of the project’s budget, schedule and general performance.
Responsibilities essential to this position include:
Planning and implementing construction means/methods, schedules, productivity innovations, site logistics.
Assist in the selection of field site personnel.
Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting, productivity.
On-site co-ordination of manpower, materials and equipment.
Develop, monitor and execute the project construction plan and schedule.
Supervise, train, coach and mentor field personnel.
Organize and co-ordinate all subcontractor activities.
Project close-out; responsible for final inspections, deficiencies, warranty work and site demolition.
Participate fully in health, safety, quality, and environmental processes.
+ 6 year’s experience as a Project Superintendent
Experience on commercial construction building projects of $10M
Experience in self performed work is a plus
College degree preferred but not required
Candidates must be willing to relocate to project locations The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value. PCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Let us help you build your Legacy today.
Title:Superintendent - Pitkin County, CO
Local CDL A Truck Driver - Home Daily
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Residential Installation & Service Technician
As one of our highly-skilled Residential Installation & Service Technicians (also referred to as Communications Technicians), you ll connect customers to our many state-of-the-art offerings while building a solid foundation for your professional future. In this entry-level role, you will work independently in customers homes and outdoors to install XFINITY products and services or troubleshoot reported issues as quickly as possible. During these visits, you ll build rapport with customers to ensure a positive experience each and every time.
As you develop expertise in all of our offerings, you will be given opportunities to advance throughout our organization. What s more, you ll have the chance to receive performance-based recognition and rewards that signify your success.
To excel in this role, you must have superior communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required. Up to 2 years of related experience is a plus, but not required.
We provide a robust training program, a supportive team environment and much more. If you re ready to make the most of your talents, we want to hear from you. Please proceed using the link below to review the full job description including experience requirements in our Applicant Tracking System. Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!