Asphalt Heater Tender Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Asphalt Heater Tender
Plumbers Or Water Heater Experts Good Hours, Paid Vacations
We are a Family Owned Company and were Growing Rapidly in the Bay Area. Our Company name is Payless Water Heaters & Plumbing Inc. We Specialize in Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heaters. Our shop is located in Newark. We have certain area's that you work in. We have only one spot left to fill in east bay or San Jose area. We already have a great group of guys come see for yourself and join our team. We provide Medical, Dental & 401K we are a real Plumbing Company.
Have you ever installed water heaters before or been a Plumber?
Do you have construction background or plumbing background?
If you are looking to work for a well-established company, earn great money and have steady work email us your resume!! Full Time or Part Time we will work with you.
- Pleasant environment of team members and solid leadership.
- Vehicles and equipment in excellent condition.
- Fully staffed with dispatchers and customer service representatives
- Pay is an Hourly Guarantee or Commission W/Hourly Guaranteed
- Average compensation for technicians $4000-7500 a Month -Top guys do 8-10K a month
- Family oriented feel & we care about our people!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a lucrative bonus plan,
paid time off, sick pay, medical insurance including health, dental, and 401(K).
Apply today if you meet the following criteria:
-Some Plumbing or Water Heater Experience
-Mechanically inclined- Willing to train the right person!
-Must be responsible, focused, and motivated
-Strong customer service skills
The right person has some experience in Plumbing, also Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair. We can train anyone with Tankless if you don't know Tankless yet? If you are working now, and you want a new Opportunity come see us.
*If interested please send us your resume or job history along with a good phone number to reach you back so we can set up an Interview with you as soon as possible.
Pre-employment background checks, as well as a good driving record is required.
We are a GREAT company, looking for GREAT people!!
******Ac And Heater Technician And Installer*******
Looking to hire full time or part time Service technician to repair, install Central AC and Heating units, Wall, Window Units.. and water heaters
Also a appliance technician to do in home repairs on major appliances, Washer, Dryers, Stoves, Refg, dishwasher,,Microwaves.
Looking to hire as soon as possible...
Water Heater Technician And Plumbing Fixture Installer
We are an extremely busy water heater installation company looking for Senior Water Heater Installers. Must have at least 5 yrs. experience in installation and troubleshooting standard water heaters as wells as tankless water heaters.
We are also looking for Plumbing Fixture Installers. Must have at least 5yrs. experience installing all plumbing fixtures.
Interested candidates must have a Clean Driving Record and will be required to take a drug test. Candidates should also have a safe place to park our company truck during off hours. We offer a great compensation package!
We are looking for installers who strive to be the best. Our Mission Statement:
To deliver an exceptional level of professionalism and service that rises above our competition.
If you agree with our statement than please send your resume to posting.
compensation: $50k- 70k salary- Medical, Dental and Vision- 401k
* Candidate can be located San Rafael, Daly City, Oakland, South Bay, Novato
Masons And Mason Tenders Needed
Masons and Mason Tenders Needed
We have an immediate need for Masons and Mason Tenders in the Milwaukee, WI area. The right candidates will be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Looking to hire today and go to work tomorrow!
· Milwaukee, WI
Requirements of Masons and Mason tenders
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience
· Must have experience laying brick, blocks and stone (Masons)
· Must be able to mix mortar, build scaffoldings (Tenders)
· Good work ethic REQUIRED
· OSHA 10 a PLUS
· Must have PPE (hard hat, steel-toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc.)
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Compensation for Masons and Mason Tenders
· $20 - $30
· Paid Weekly
· Direct Deposit or Cash Card
Benefits available for Masons and Mason Tenders
· Health, Dental, and Vision Plans available
· 401k w/company match
· Paid Vacations
· BONUS Program
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration for a Mason or Mason Tender position contact Kelsey at (330) 247-3308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Banquet Servers & BAR Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Bar Tender / Waitress
Looking to fill two FT openings for a bartender / waitress.
• Competitive wages and options available
Summary: tends one or more boilers to produce steam or high-temperature water for use in an establishment, fires boiler, observes and interprets readings on gauges, meters, and charts which register various aspects of boiler operation, adjusts controls to insure safe and efficient boiler operation and to meet demands for steam or hightemperature water.
- maintain a log in which various aspects of boiler operation are recorded
- clean, oil, make minor repairs or assist in repair to boiler room equipment
- treat boiler water with chemicals and analyze boiler water for such things as acidity, causticity, and alkalinity.
- possess a current State of Alaska 2nd class Power Boiler Operator License
- Any personnel performing rounds on Building 614 or operating the portable steam plants shall have, at a minimum, a State of Alaska 3rd Class Power Boiler Operator License and perform under the supervision of the Lead BPO
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Machine Tender (Hiring Immediately)
A big name, local manufacturer is hiring!
Are you looking for a new career in the production or manufacturing field? Are you looking for your next opportunity to shine? This company is well known in the community for their great working environment, room for advancement, benefit package and numerous contributions to our community!
If you are a hard worker looking for a machine operation position, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading parts into/out of a machine.
- Tending machines that make parts for winches, or tending an automatic welding machine.
- Feeding parts into machines.
- Inspecting machines and performing quality control.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a machine shop, and a good deal of exposure to working with machines in a production/manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug test.
Swing shift (3:30pm-12:00am). Overtime may be required before or after regular shift hours or on weekends.
While working for Express Employment Professionals you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K, bonus opportunity and vacation/holiday pay.About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.Reference:(GWJ234080Z) Post a Job
American Water Heaters Territory Manager
AMS Retail Solutions
If you’re looking for flexibility, plenty of social interaction and the chance to advance, AMS Retail Solutions is the perfect fit!
We work with some of the largest, most respected suppliers in U.S. and Canadian retail. And, as one of the fastest-growing industry leaders, we’re seeking dedicated individuals to join our team. Once you start, you’ll receive comprehensive new hire training that gives you the product knowledge, skills and tools you need to be a confident and exceptional brand advocate.
Our jobs offer hands-on, engaging work environments and come with plenty of perks, including:
- 401(k) match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Company equipment and vehicle (when applicable)
- Comprehensive compensation for mileage, travel (hotel and meals) and cell phone reimbursement
American Water Heaters Territory Manager
Position operates as sales manager of a premiere water heater product line. The manager will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships as well as provide subject matter expertise for products with store associates and management teams to increase sales. The position plans and measures the growth and improvement of accounts through product knowledge training / demonstration and in-store support for American Water Heaters.
- Ability to work peak hours/days (including weekends) as business dictates
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- Required to lift up to 50lbs.
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred
AMS has grown to now employ retail professionals in all 50 states and Canada. Our tremendous expansion is due to our commitment to exceeding our clients sales and merchandising goals while offering competitive prices and highly differentiated service.
AMS has earned its reputation for executing properly and on time. We are a recognized leader in our industry and we continue to set the standard for excellence.
Boiler And Water Heater Sales Engineer
GENERAL OUTLINE OF POSITION-
ACME Boiler and Water Heating Company, a division of Ciari Plumbing and Heating Inc. is seeking a person with the knowledge to troubleshoot Hot Water Heating Boilers or Heaters and piping systems.
Be able to read, understand and explain technical information and advise clients
Be able to write technical proposal, outline problem, solution and cost to repair in clear and concise manner
Be able to respond and complete minor repairs or adjustments to equipment
Be able to adjust to challenges
Be able to work well as a team as well as alone
Business development, cold calls as well as warm
GENERAL BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS-
5 years min experience in Pipe Fitting, Boiler Sales or Apprenticeship
Great writing skills
Working knowledge of piping systems
High level of enthusiasm and desire to succeed
Should live in the San Jose area for after hours calls
Manufacturer Certification(s) a plus
Must be willing to join a trade union
College Degree a plus
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION-
Our Compensation for this position will be paid hourly or by salary
Base hourly wage will vary from $32.00 to $58.00 dependent on experience level
All Benefits, including retirement benefits are PAID BY US IN ADDITION to wage
We will provide company vehicle
Manufacturer certified training as needed, as well as all travel costs
This is a great opportunity for a person who knows their way around a boiler room and knows water heating equipment .
A good opportunity for a successful Plumbing Pipe Fitting Foreman / Lead Person and wants to move up
Ciari Plumbing proudly represents the following Plumber, Labor, and Refrigeration Locals:
As a member in good standing with the UA Ciari Plumbing has utilized traveling rights with several Locals including:
An experienced and trained work force is the key element to timely performance based results on municipal job-sites. Management supports the continued training efforts of the local Unions as well as the management personnel through private education.