Asphalt Heater Tender Job Description Sample
Water Heater Technician And Plumbing Fixture Installer
We are an extremely busy water heater installation company looking for Senior Water Heater Installers. Must have at least 5 yrs. experience in installation and troubleshooting standard water heaters as wells as tankless water heaters.
We are also looking for Plumbing Fixture Installers. Must have at least 5yrs. experience installing all plumbing fixtures.
Interested candidates must have a Clean Driving Record and will be required to take a drug test. Candidates should also have a safe place to park our company truck during off hours. We offer a great compensation package!
We are looking for installers who strive to be the best. Our Mission Statement:
To deliver an exceptional level of professionalism and service that rises above our competition.
If you agree with our statement than please send your resume to posting.
compensation: $50k- 70k salary- Medical, Dental and Vision- 401k
* Candidate can be located San Rafael, Daly City, Oakland, South Bay, Novato
Frac Heater Operator
$500 SIGN ON BONUS UPON IMMEDIATE HIRE, THEN $500 AFTER 90 DAYS
Heat Waves Hot Oil Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Enservco, is looking for hard hardworking, motivated, bright, energetic, safety and customer service focused operators to drive our new and well maintained equipment to various area locations and operate the units in an efficient and safe manner in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, federal and company regulations and guidelines. Although this is considered a driving position, the majority of the work is operating equipment on location.
Why work for Heat Waves?
• Competitive Wages
• Outstanding Benefits
• Company-paid Term Life/AD&D
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• MUST have CDL Class A or B with HAZMAT Endorsement
• Must have acceptable MVR and valid driver's license
• 6 months experience operating a Hot Oil Truck, Water Truck or Frac Water Heater
• 1 year oilfield experience preferred
• Winter and off-road driving experience
• Able to work on a rotating schedule: days/nights; no set days off
• Must successfully pass drug test, DOT physical and company road test
• Ability to lift 100 lbs
• Effective written and oral communication required
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Carmichaels, PA
- High school or equivalent
- Frac Heater: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Plumbers Or Water Heater Experts Good Hours, Paid Vacations
We are a Family Owned Company and were Growing Rapidly in the Bay Area. Our Company name is Payless Water Heaters & Plumbing Inc. We Specialize in Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heaters. Our shop is located in Newark. We have certain area's that you work in. We have only one spot left to fill in east bay or San Jose area. We already have a great group of guys come see for yourself and join our team. We provide Medical, Dental & 401K we are a real Plumbing Company.
Have you ever installed water heaters before or been a Plumber?
Do you have construction background or plumbing background?
If you are looking to work for a well-established company, earn great money and have steady work email us your resume!! Full Time or Part Time we will work with you.
- Pleasant environment of team members and solid leadership.
- Vehicles and equipment in excellent condition.
- Fully staffed with dispatchers and customer service representatives
- Pay is an Hourly Guarantee or Commission W/Hourly Guaranteed
- Average compensation for technicians $4000-7500 a Month -Top guys do 8-10K a month
- Family oriented feel & we care about our people!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a lucrative bonus plan,
paid time off, sick pay, medical insurance including health, dental, and 401(K).
Apply today if you meet the following criteria:
-Some Plumbing or Water Heater Experience
-Mechanically inclined- Willing to train the right person!
-Must be responsible, focused, and motivated
-Strong customer service skills
The right person has some experience in Plumbing, also Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair. We can train anyone with Tankless if you don't know Tankless yet? If you are working now, and you want a new Opportunity come see us.
*If interested please send us your resume or job history along with a good phone number to reach you back so we can set up an Interview with you as soon as possible.
Pre-employment background checks, as well as a good driving record is required.
We are a GREAT company, looking for GREAT people!!
Water Heater Installer
Water Heater Installer Michael and Son Services is a busy water heater installation company looking for a Water Heater Installer. Must have 3-5 years’ experience, in installation and troubleshooting standard water heaters and experience with tankless water heaters is a plus.
We install tankless, gas, electric, power vent, direct power vent, and general relocations of water heaters. Interested candidates must be able to pass a background check, a clean Driving Record and be required to take a drug screen test. We are looking for installers who will strive to be the best and give the best customer service.
We are looking for team players that show up every day prepared and ready to work. No sales required.
Demonstrated strong customer service problem solving skills and decision-making. Demonstrated skills showing initiative, personal responsibility and accountability. Demonstrated speed and accuracy in the completion of tasks.
Maintains a “can do attitude.” A team player who contributes and work with others accomplishing results. Attention to detail and punctuality is critical. We offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as paid vacations and holidays.
Unlimited earning potential. Please contact Malcolm Coleman by email for a confidential interview at email@example.com
Boiler And Water Heater Sales Engineer
GENERAL OUTLINE OF POSITION-
ACME Boiler and Water Heating Company, a division of Ciari Plumbing and Heating Inc. is seeking a person with the knowledge to troubleshoot Hot Water Heating Boilers or Heaters and piping systems.
Be able to read, understand and explain technical information and advise clients
Be able to write technical proposal, outline problem, solution and cost to repair in clear and concise manner
Be able to respond and complete minor repairs or adjustments to equipment
Be able to adjust to challenges
Be able to work well as a team as well as alone
Business development, cold calls as well as warm
GENERAL BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS-
5 years min experience in Pipe Fitting, Boiler Sales or Apprenticeship
Great writing skills
Working knowledge of piping systems
High level of enthusiasm and desire to succeed
Should live in the San Jose area for after hours calls
Manufacturer Certification(s) a plus
Must be willing to join a trade union
College Degree a plus
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION-
Our Compensation for this position will be paid hourly or by salary
Base hourly wage will vary from $32.00 to $58.00 dependent on experience level
All Benefits, including retirement benefits are PAID BY US IN ADDITION to wage
We will provide company vehicle
Manufacturer certified training as needed, as well as all travel costs
This is a great opportunity for a person who knows their way around a boiler room and knows water heating equipment .
A good opportunity for a successful Plumbing Pipe Fitting Foreman / Lead Person and wants to move up
Ciari Plumbing proudly represents the following Plumber, Labor, and Refrigeration Locals:
As a member in good standing with the UA Ciari Plumbing has utilized traveling rights with several Locals including:
An experienced and trained work force is the key element to timely performance based results on municipal job-sites. Management supports the continued training efforts of the local Unions as well as the management personnel through private education.
Oil Heater Service Mechanic
You are seeking and experienced Oil Heater Service Mechanic in the Levittown, PA area. Salary based on experience.
- must have minimum 2 years experience with oil fired heaters
- must possess a valid and clean driver's license
- must own hand tools
- NATE Certified is a bonus!
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be willing to work an on call rotation
Customer Service / Water Heater Sales / Service Dispatch
George Morlan Plumbing Supply is currently taking applications for a great full time career opportunity as a Customer Service/Inside Sales/Service Dispatcher based in our Tigard location.
Daily responsibilities include handling incoming service orders, directing drivers, and resolving service issues. Interacting with internal plumbing staff as well as incoming customers while communicating back and forth with George Morlan Drivers. Assisting with problem resolution while on route for residential, commercial plumbing worksites.
Qualified candidate is:
• Solution Oriented
• Problem Solver
• Clear Communicator
• “People Person”
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and response speed
• Works with the service department to optimize routes
• Assigns routes and service tickets to appropriate plumbers
• Handles incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales department; manages requests for installations and repairs, often ensuring same-day service
• Initiates outbound calls to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving timing and other issues
• Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues
• Maintains daily records and logs
• Communicates with plumbing field personnel and serves as main point of contact
• Having an extraordinary sense of customer needs and the skills to satisfy them at both the retail and commercial level will be necessary
• Computer skills with ability to handle multiple programs and systems
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2 way devices.
• Must have the desire and ability to learn George Morlan’s proprietary software applications
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Career paths and open positions within the sales staff include:
• SERVICE STORE MANAGER
Medical, Dental, and great 401k program offered to full-time employees.
WHY IS GMP A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
1. Local, family owned and operated since 1927
We are a company run by third and fourth generation family members. Our CEO has done nearly every job at the company, from installing water heaters, to working on the sales floor. The family is engaged, energized, and accessible to all employees.
2. Excitement and urgency:
Everyday is different at GMP. From urgency on the sales floor, to unique events and activities, there is always something exciting to keep each day interesting.
3. Opportunities for career growth:
At GMP, there is no limit to career growth. We encourage every employee to stretch, learn, and grow to his or her fullest potential. Your success is in your hands.
4. Recognition and compensation
We recognize those who work hard and value strong performance. Our compensation policy is performance based, and is unrestricted.
At GMP, we like to work hard and play hard. As compensation for hard work, we often reward our employees with remarkable and unforgettable perks. Here is a list, just to name a few: spiff programs, concert tickets, sports tickets, corporate travel and factory tours, “Work Week in Paradise” vacation program, and more!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, or in person at our Corporate Office located at:
2222 NW Raleigh St. Portland, OR 97210
Steam Generator & Sauna / Pool Heater Repair Technician
Steam Generator & Sauna / Pool Heater Repair TechnicianEdison, NJ Apply Save Type:Direct-Hire Category:Engineering Compensation Range:45000.00 - 50000.00 Job ID:123238 Date Posted:11/17/2017 SUMMARY
Steam Generator repair (residential and commercial, but mostly commercial)
Sauna and pool heater field repair both gas and electric
Must travel into New York City and the 5 boroughs daily; candidates residing in NY will be required to visit the NJ office a few days a week in the beginning
Company van provided QUALIFICATIONS
HSD/GED + 3+ years of related experience
Valid driver’s license
Clean driving record Apply Save
Hot Oil/Frac Heater Operators
Adler Hot Oil Service LLC is looking for qualified employees in the Pittsburgh PA area for Hot Oil/Frac Heater Operators. Adler is a rapidly growing company offering world class service in several states. Applicant needs a valid Class B CDL with tanker & hazmant endorsements and the ability to work long hours.. Must meet minimum CMV qualifications, be over the age of 23 and will be subject to drug and alcohol testing. As part of the Adler team employees will receive competitive wages .
Adler has the most advanced Hot Oil and Frac Water Heating Fleet in the industry with multiple patents and pending patents for many aspects of our operations. Our operations span throughout the lower 48 states.
Some of the services Adler provides and may require team members to be trained in and perform include:
Hot Oil Service (up to 10,000 psi)
Pressure Testing (up to 10,000 psi)
Mechanical Integrity Testing (up to 10,000 psi)
Injection Well Step Rate Testing
Oil/Condensate Tank Heat Treating
De Waxing Service
Flow Line Flushes
DOT. Tank Steam Cleaning
Frac Casing Assistance
Treater Clean outs
Refinery/Plant Turnaround Support
Frac Water Heating Service
Frac Water Heating with Field Gas
Frac Heater Truck Operator
Do you like to work long hours with overtime?
Do you like to self manage and work alone?
Be a Frac Water Heating Operator today!
Pat's Offroad has been in the Bakken for 10 years and we are looking to add to our team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Onsite rig-in/rig out and site maintenance.
- Completing all maintenance, housekeeping, and inspections on equipment.
- Ensure all repairs are completed and documented.
- Understand and exercise relevant HSE work procedures and practices for the job.
- Ensure adherence to operational policies and procedures to achieve objectives safely.
- Fill out required forms and record data from equipment.
- MUST BE MECHANICALLY INCLINED
- Ability to pass drug test & background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work multiple shifts, flexible schedules, and some holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Required license or certification:
- Valid drivers License
- OSHA 10 (training available)
- H2S (training available)
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, stop by our office with a resume and fill out an application.
14237 HWY 2 West.
Williston, ND 58801
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!