Assembler Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler
Mechanical Assembler - Hand Assembler - Fabricator
We are recruiting for temp to hire opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler or someone who has mechanical fabrication and assembly experience, for a very solid and growing company in Rochester.
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity at a well-established company in business for over 50 years, and offers a solid career path for hard working, manufacturing people who are eager to learn new skills.
This a day shift Monday – Friday position.
Experience we seek for Mechanical (Hand) Assembler- Fabrication and Assembly:
Must be dependable, hard working with a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow in a unique industry.
Anyone with prior manufacturing experience will be considered such as assembly, light machine operation (any type), inspection, or injection molding.
Mechanical (Hand Assembler) - Fabrication and Assembly
Must be good with their hands, artistic, and have ability to use small hand tools and light weight soldering equipment.
Great working environment, very bright, well heated and air conditioned, with great people to work for.
Assembling plastic products mechanically and with adhesive
Stocking and issuing raw materials
Data entry of stock status
Recycling scrap material
Maintain a clean shop area
Qualifications for Mechanical Hand Assembler - Fabrication and Assembly
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references
Ability to learn
Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If you have attended a technical or trade school, this could be an excellent opportunity to enter the manufacturing field.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is an A shift, Monday through Friday position, with 1/2 day on Fridays.
Outstanding Benefits once direct
If you would like to have a career in manufacturing, work with a great team, and for a great boss, please submit your resume today.
Starting pay is 12.00 and hour with increase when direct!
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Assembler I /Warehouse Assembler I
Works in conjunction with welding team and other assemblers to fabricate and build, customized and large scale, oil and gas manufacturing equipment. Work may involve knowledge and/or operation of fabrication machines, heavy overhead crane, forklifts and other welding equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- May assist with installing valves, instrumentation, etc.
- Assists with preparing, setting, and leveling skids
- Utilizes working knowledge of different types of major components
- Follows all HSE guidelines
- May assist with bending tubing 1/4” to 1” carbon or stainless steel
- Understands basic blueprints with moderate supervision
- Assists with installing weld pipe, screw pipe, and making supports and braces
- Experience with chop saw, band saw, drills, thread machines, etc.
- Run screw pipe with some supervision
- Read tape measure
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Primarily fabricates and assembles screwed piping, welded piping, tubing, and associated brackets to all drawings provided
Education, Training and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and/or training
- 0 – 2 years experience in manufacturing or fabrication
- Vocational or technical education a plus
- Tack Welding Experience
- Knowledge of pipe metals and schedules a plus
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, climb stoop, twist, reach and work at elevated heights for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and carry objects up to 25lbs frequently
- Must be able to work in outside in extreme cold or hot temperatures
Deliver quality products on time
Improve efficiencies of pad site construction
This allowed the operator to turn on production sooner, schedule more accurately, and reduce total cost of ownership. Using the same goals, Wellflex eventually brought this concept of prefabricated modular pad sites to outside customers across the Unites States.
Wellflex came under new ownership in 2013 after a management buy-out backed by industry veteran investors. With the legacy of our beginnings, and our current resources and expertise, Wellflex is committed to becoming the industry leader in modular production equipment solutions.
Our management team uses it’s over 100 years of production and process equipment experience to create customized solutions for our customers. Wellflex can provide solutions from a standard bare vessel all the way up to a fully customized ModFlex pad site, and anything in between.
Wellflex prides itself on providing customers with expert product knowledge, creative solutions, and continuous support learned through years of working directly with operators. We consider our relationship with customers a partnership, not just as an equipment supplier, and therefore we constantly strive to help our customers improve their operations.
At Wellflex, we strongly believe that we can improve the total cost of ownership of our equipment by utilizing our ModFlex process. By modularizing a pad site in our facility, operators are able to install a higher quality system in a faster, safer and more cost-effective manner. Not only are operators able to increase revenue by turning production on faster, but ModFlex also improves the predictability of scheduling and costs associated with pad site construction due to the reduced field labor required for installation, and the standardization of multi-well pad sites.
Assembler - Mechanical Assembler - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Johnson Service Group is seeking a Mechanical Assembler II for a temporary assignment for one of our clients in St. Petersburg
The Mechanical Assembler II position is an individual contributor reporting to the OnDemand supervisor in the OnDemand production assembly area. The primary responsibility of this role is to accurately assemble and test the OnDemand product line of machines. Additional responsibilities include testing, drawing markups, and Bill of Materials review.
- Ensures machines are assembled and tested so that all customers are completely satisfied.
- Preform the assembly of OnDemand machines by strictly adhering to the Assembly Prints and supervisory instructions.
- “De-bug” and troubleshoot any problems identified in the process of installing and/or assembling of machine.
- Provide field support in servicing OnDemand machines.
- Provide field support to the Technical Support Department.
- Assemble, Calibrate, Repair and Test OnDemand Components.
- Be able to identify all OnDemand components.
- Using publish OnDemand testing procedures, the OnDemand Assembler II will be able to repair returned components by properly identifying issues and taking appropriate action to correct all operational issues.
- Will be required to work additional hours as required to complete the machines as needed to maintain customer machine delivery schedules, including some Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ability to interface with the customer in a calm and receptive manner
- Stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to physically lift 50 lbs
- At least 5 years of experience assembling custom automated machines requiring mechanical, electrical and pneumatics.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations
- At least 5 years of prior work experience testing mechanical and electrical assemblies
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience with and knowledge of quality (ISO) standards
- Knowledge of precision machine set-up procedures.
- Excellent mechanical and electrical circuit troubleshooting skills.
- Must have own hand tool and tool box.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
Microsoft Office skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for communication.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Quality Inspector - Assembler
The Quality Inspector/Assembler performs quality inspections per engineering specifications. Assemble products using engineering drawings, work instructions, and hand tools. Time is roughly split evenly between inspection and assembly.
Quality Manager/Plant Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Inspect and test products and perform quality related activities.
· Generate quality documents for shipping per customer requirements.
· Work with engineering to make sure all quality specifications are properly flowed down.
· Perform projects as assigned by Quality Manager and Plant Manager.
· Demonstrated ability to assemble product using engineering drawings, work instructions and hand tools.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good communication and oral skills
· Ability read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001
· Ability to use basic measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, optical comparator, etc.
· Ability to use hand tools and fixtures to assemble products and verify proper assembly using proprietary test equipment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma/GED
· Five (5) years in quality inspection with additional assembly experience
Myat, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of radio and TV broadcasting equipment with a history of excellence since 1951. Myat also manufactures microwave equipment for industrial heating applications, radar applications, and particle accelerators.. We do all design and assembly in our Mahwah, New Jersey headquarters. We support assembly with in-house machining and welding shop capability.
Company size: 30 - 50 Employees
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Perform back-end and box-build assembly processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner according to workmanship standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
– Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
– Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
– Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks, bin or Kanban locations.
– Maintain certification and/or proficiency in Assembler I, Router, Press Fit, and RTV operations.
– Maintain certification and/or proficiency in DF Pre-Kitting Assembly/Test, Hi-Pot Test, Bundle Kitting, and Pack-Out operations.
– Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations.
– Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
– Execute Purge process as needed.
– Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
– Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
– Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– One to three months related experience and/or training.
– Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.Post a Job
- apply with indeed
salary:$12 - $14 per hour
date posted:Thursday, October 19, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
- apply with indeed
Randstad has a client in Lenexa, KS looking for an Electronics Assembler on a Temp To Hire Basis for First Shift
Shift: Mon-Fri 7:30 am
- 4: 30 pm
The Electronics Assembly Operator is responsible for performing basic repetitive assembly work on low-volume, high-mix assembly lines to mass produce transformers and inductors.
Company is looking to hire upon completion of temporary contact. If hired associate will enjoy full benefits, PTO, bonuses and more-
Daily Duties Include:
Performs basic prep work like pinning, taping, molding inserts, dip coatings-etc-
Performs wire cutting, stripping, patch, repair, cleaning and trimming operations
Crimping of connections
Basic testing using equipment
Stamping using rubber and metal stamp blocks
Sitting for long period or times but not limited to standing, walking and lifting throughout the day
Examine product for quality
Perform other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate profile:
--Able to read and understand drawings and work instruction
--Able to work with chemicals
--Soldering experience a plus
--Basic computer skills
--5S / Lean knowledge a plus
--High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
To apply for this position please visit randstadusa.com
If you are or someone you know qualified and interested in this opportunity please send resume to Aaron: or call .
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Post a Job
Assembler 3Rd Shift
Building taillights/headlights for leading manufacturing company in London, OH
Shifts: 1st shift openings Monday-Friday 10:30 - 7:00 am with overtime
Assembly positions are temporary to hire (can be hired on at anytime)
Assembly positions have a starting pay of $12.70/hour.
Assembler (Kitting, all shift options) - Fargo, ND
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Assembler on 3rd shift. This opportunity is with one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Fargo, North Dakota.
This assignment is paying $12.62 per hour and tentatively starts in February 2017.
- Perform inventory transactions.
- Communicate team issues to the Production Supervisor, assist in resolving issues and providing support to the team.
- Provide feedback and address challenges in a respectful manner.
- Perform kitting / prepping as required by manufacturing processes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Understand and apply 5S principles
- Perform general operation and setup of equipment.
- Perform general preventative maintenance and calibrations.
- Pull jobs and parts for open jobs.
- Prep parts in accordance with prepping manuals and MWI.
- Maintain equipment log.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and comprehend the English language very well.
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift and to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, and work with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated computer skills required, including field input and transmission requirements and understanding of daily reports.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to apply quality control techniques.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and follow work instructions (MWI, SOP, etc.).
- Experience with productivity, quality, and safety and environmental language and goal.
- Demonstrated hand tool knowledge and operation.
- Must be capable of distinguishing part and quantity numbers.
- Capable of operating JLG Stock Picker and working at heights of up to 10 feet off the ground.
TERMS OF ASSIGNMENT
- 3-month+ contract: Tentative start date is March 2017 through May 2017. Extensions based on candidate performance and client’s business needs.
- Shift options (overtime expected during seasonal peaks):
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm to 6:00am Sunday-Thursday
- Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection required. Must be ASTM approved.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Industrial Hose Assembler
We are seeking an Industrial Hose Assembler to become an integral part of our Folcroft team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Organize and maintain order of stock items
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload (Must be capable of lifting over 100lbs)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment