Assembler And Gluer Laminated Plastics Job Description Sample
Plastic Fabricator/ Assembler
Duties are as follows but not limited to:
· Fabricates and Assembles Plastics Parts- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures, assembles tools and materials, positions parts and subassemblies, and locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto parts. Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill presses, end mills, routers, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and edge planners. Ensures all parts are secured properly, alters dimensions to fit specifications, and packages and labels parts.
· Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, and parts lists- Studies and interprets assembly instructions, and verifies specifications. Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and shrinkage, and physical properties of plastics.
· Service and Quality- Provides a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, displaying a high sense of urgency. Verifies conformance of products to specifications by following quality guidelines including the use of proper measuring devices, inspection of incoming and outgoing material for quality, and documentation through the quality process
· Communication and Problem Solving- Resolves assembly and production issues, completes preventative maintenance, troubleshoots malfunctions, and performs minor repairs as needed. Communicates errors in product, equipment, and other issues that may arise in fulfilling orders.
· Safety and Continuous Improvement – Participates in continuous improvement activities including submitting ideas to help drive improvement. Follows company safety policies and procedures and looks for ways to improve safety in the facility
· Performs general warehouse duties – Fills orders in a timely manner by operating warehouse equipment and machinery including operating a fork lift, computing and optimizing yields, and cutting material to size. Loads and unloads delivery trucks as needed, using SAP to receive and ship materials. Processes operational activities in SAP through work orders and prepares proper documentation including transfer orders, bills of lading, delivery notes, work orders, call tags for non-conforming material and others as required.
· One year of fabricating and or warehouse experience.
· Previous cutting or carpentry experience.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Blueprint reading.
Lone Star Staffing is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Plastic Assembler Basic
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization. The Plastic Assembler – Basic position is the entry-level title for an associate working in the Fabrication Department. In this position the team member is learning the basics of plastic assembly while actively pursuing next level qualification and certification. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Abide by all safe practices and procedures.
Hot plate welding – Pre-Stub
Continuous involvement in Fabrication/Plant programs and Lean initiatives
Extrusion welding - linear
Actively pursuing qualification for Advanced level
Measuring tools – Basic Level
Engage in cross-functional training.
Material preparation and product finishing
Product knowledge–Plastic Assembler Basic Level
Equipment Operation – Basic Level
Adherence to all quality standards
Specifications – Basic Level
Material handling and scrap management
Understand and practice ADS Core Values. Job
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
Strong housekeeping and organizational skills.
Strong interpersonal skills
Mathematics - Geometry
Drawing Interpretation – Basic Level
Hand and Power Tools – Basic Level
Decision making and problem solving abilities Educational
High School Diploma or equivalent
Carpentry or trade apprenticeship or experience
Metal fabrication or welding. Physical
The Position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ID: 2017-3823 External Company URL: http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/
Entry Level Sales - Restaurant Experience Valued
Entry Level Sales - Restaurant Experience Valued
Pipeline is one the fastest growing marketing firms in the Kansas City area. Our project development department continues to grow! We represent major consumer products in the electronic industry as well as clients in beauty, culinary products, health and food.
We are looking for college graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
· Event / Promotional Planning
· Showcase Event Management
· Event Marketing Sales
· Campaign Management
· Office Administration
· Event Coordination
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Motivated Self-Starter
· Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
· Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
· Leader with great problem solving skills
· Willing to learn all aspects of the company
Opportunities for growth
Fun, exciting, fast-paced environment
Valued Nurse Practitioner: Primary Care
Stable and growing health care organization seeks a Nurse Practitioner/NP to work in a primary care setting near Dodge City/Garden City, Kansas!
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
- One of the nation’s leading providers for employer-based health services
- Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as one of the best places to work in the country.
- Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
- This organization values and appreciates all providers through programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and implement growth
- In-depth onboarding process that provides resources, and materials to support providers with EMR training, clinical education, leadership and personal and professional development opportunities
Benefits and Features:
- $100-112k annual salary, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits
- Excellent PTO plus holidays
- CME assistance and malpractice paid
Your Role with the Company:
- The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for Primary Care services, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions. Strong emphasis on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
- Full-time position M-F, no weekends
- This FNP will be seeing all ages with a focus on the quality of patient care over the quantity of patients seen. Each patient visit is 30 minutes minimum
- Working in a team setting with another FNP, Medical Assistants and part-time MD to provide immediate care as well as health coaching and education to help individuals manage their chronic conditions for a better quality of life
- Small town located within driving distance to Wichita, where residents and visitors alike are able to get the best of both the new and old in the community. The city and county has retained much of its historical Old West and agricultural roots, while also offering newer high quality recreational facilities. An excellent school system boasts both public and private options for primary and secondary education.
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN,
- 2+ years of FNP experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
- Current and Unrestricted KS license
Spanish Speaking is a plus!!Stable and growing health care organization seeks a Nurse Practitioner/NP to work in a primary care setting near Dodge City/Gar...
Make The Most Of Your Valued Expertise As A Distribution Technician!
Job Description Make the most of your valued expertise as a Distribution Technician!
- 3+ years of warehouse experience
Electronic warehouse management system (WMS) experience such as: SAP & RF Scanners
Experience with forklift (stand up or sit down)
Strong attention to detail
Availability to work overtime
Flexibility to perform multiple assignments
Demonstrated computer skills in a Windows environment
Strong attendance history
Prior experience as a Material Handler, Shipper, or Distribution Technician preferred
High School diploma or equivalent
Physically receives all items and verifies the accuracy of shipments by checking for shortages and damaged good prior to entry into SAP.
Ensures that any discrepancies are reported to the Manager, Distribution & Building Operations.
Process deliveries through the courier shipping systems, print computer waybills, label boxes, sort and stage orders for shipment.
Regularly perform physical inventory counts of finished goods products, verifying the counts and lot numbers in all storage locations are correct.
Pick orders from inventory
Prepare and stage transfer orders and update operations systems as required.
Pack orders ensuring that all products are verified by the bar code scanners and SAP system, include all necessary documentation and labels for shipment to customers.
Ensure that all individual workstations are warehouse areas are kept neat and clean.
Operate all motorized material handling equipment and ensure that the units are kept in good working condition. Report any mechanical problems or safety concerns to the Manager, Distribution & Building Operations immediately.
Ensure that all work is performed according to GMP, Standard Operating Procedures, Company Policies and Established Safety Guidelines. Shifts available: 1st (7am-3:30pm) 3rd (10pm-7am) Pay: 1st shift - $14/hr. 3rd shift - $15/hr. Location: Plainfield, IN If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered, please click to apply or call us at 317-872-4100 to learn more!
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Production Manager Gtms Assembly (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramics)
Production Manager (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramic)
Located Near Charlton, MA
Leading Enterprise in Specialty Glass & Glass Ceramics
The Production Manager will be leading the production teams and processes to attain production goals
· Ability to create and execute processes according to lean manufacturing principles
· Ensure adherence to GMP, HR policies, internal procedures and IMSU/EHS directives in area of responsibility
· Evaluate production data for trends or deviations to identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Proactive to support systematic process of local problem solving
· Manage production projects for new products or installation and use of new equipment
· College Degree or Technical Apprenticeship and supervisory training or equivalent years of relevant manufacturing and supervisory experience
· Must have glass-plastic experience in a pharmaceutical company
· At least 7-10 years of experience in GTMS manufacturing, personnel management, lean manufacturing or similar concepts in production
· Comprehensive lean knowledge including 5S, values system analysis
· Knowledge of six sigma is preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
Production Assembly Supervisor, Plastic Injection
This is a 2nd shift role
Shop Floor Production Supervisor – Assembly Department
Starting compensation range of $50 -$65,000 DOE, benefits.
Preference for Local Candidates
Shop Floor Production/Assembly Supervisor position available in the Portland Tennessee area. Plastic Injection experience preferred. Automotive soft parts essential. Will lead plant associates preparing auto parts for release to a major OEM company.
This company is well positioned in its industry and requires a hand’s on leaders who will also be required to periodically work on the lines to instruct and train new employees. Experience should include working closely with other managers including engineering, quality, materials, etc.
Plant Manager would like a degree and experience in plastic injection auto parts but other soft interior auto parts given consideration. Will have a minimum of 2 plus years in a supervisor role to qualify. Candidates must be capable of working well under strict requirements and ensuring world class quality parts are assembled.
Plant is not able to offer VISA support to applicants. Must be US Citizen or current holder of a Green Card to qualify.
Limited relocation support to move to the area so candidates who are local, renting or from the area that want return home would be more suitable to their requirements. Best would be currently living in the area
Plastic Extrusion Operator
Plastic Extrusion Operator atITW
Date Posted: 11/1/2017
Job Description Zip-Pak is a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a Fortune 200 company that is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. Zip-Pak serves customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed and emerging markets offering a complete range of re-sealable closure services, machinery and solutions.
We are currently seeking a Plastic Extrusion Line Operator to join the team at our Manteno, IL facility for the night shift (6:45 p.m. - 7 a.m., alternating three and four day weeks). This position is responsible for producing high quality plastic zipper. The operator will make all necessary machine adjustments to consistently produce products within quality specifications at or above productivity targets; line speed, yield and uptime. They will ensure the product is properly wound.
Additionally they will be responsible for efficient set-ups, changeovers and start-ups and will coordinate troubleshooting efforts with other members of the team. We are proud of our clean, safe work environment and all team members are expected to understand all safety hazards and follow all safety rules and precautions, as well as complying with our safe quality foods sanitation practices. Employee involvement is valued at our workplace and we welcome employee input and participation.
Zip-Pak is a smoke-free, temperature controlled work environment.
The successful candidate must be self motivated, a strong team player and able to work with a minimum of supervision. Above average troubleshooting skills are needed as well as an ability to measure precisely.
Must have good communication skills and be willing to get involved in employee task forces and committees. High school diploma or equivalent required, ability to lift and carry 30-50 pounds and stand for long periods of time. Two years machine operator experience in a production environment preferred.
Fork lift experience. Background check, drug test and physical will be conducted. EOE/AA including veterans and disabled.
Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/job/United-States/Plastic-Extrusion-Operator/J3F2K76SRLMCZ9B04M1/Plastic Extrusion Operator
Location: Manteno at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Illinois/Manteno/ , at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Illinois/Manteno/ IL at https://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Illinois/Manteno/
About Us Founded in 1912, ITW is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company's seven industry leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer focused solutions are required. ITW's 50,000+ dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2016, the company achieved revenues of $13.6 billion. Interested in learning more about our unique career opportunity? What is a Talent Network? Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Why Join?
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities through Social Media or email Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities:,,,and ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants and employees of ITW are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the link above to read more.
Plastic Cleanroom Technicians-1St Shift 55317
are sub-assemblies and finished medical devices for stocking purposes or per specified orders. Manufacturing
technicians are responsible for manufacturing their respective products per documented procedures and processes and maintaining a clean, efficient work environment.
* Coordinating and cooperating in a team production environment to ensure products are produced in an orderly,
efficiently, and with the highest quality.
* Checking product for good quality
* Maintaining neatness, cleanliness and organization in all areas, and looking for safety hazards.
* Keeping accurate records of FDA and ISO regulated MPs, IPs and Tracer
Sheets and making sure they are compliant with current regulations.
* Following cleanroom policies to limit the airborne particles and bioburden in the cleanroom environment.
* Notifying production supervisors of non-conforming product or components, low stock levels, or activities not
compliant with company policies.
* Take responsibility for asking questions to supervisors or management when they do not understand a process
or policy and are unsure of their manufacturing methods.
* Developing and maintaining skills to enhance productivity.
* The manufacturing technician should have the following qualifications:
* Previous hand assembly experience preferred but not required.
* Previous cleanroom manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
* Good manual dexterity and ability to use hands continuously.
* Ability to work productively in a team environment.
* Ability to work in a seated position on a continuous basis.
* Ability to read and understand product drawings, quality documents, procedure manuals, and SOPs.
* Ability to perform close visual work.
* Good organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to adhere to the grooming and PPE requirements of the cleanroom environment
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Physicians / Surgery - Plastic Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana / Locum Tenens
Job Description: & Requirements Plastic Surgeon - (Surgery - Plastic) Locum Tenens StartDate: 01/21/2018Available Shifts: - Not Available - 400 bed, level II hospital in Indiana is seeking a Plastic Surgeron for 24 hour call coverage, to support the hospital's trauma program. ASAP, ongoing.
Facility Location Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events.
The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well. Job Benefits Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs. About the Company Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply. plastic surgeon, plastic surgery, surgeon, surgery, cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic surgery, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!