Assembler And Gluer Laminated Plastics Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler And Gluer Laminated Plastics
Value Stream Manager- Assembly
- Design, install and start-up single piece flow assembly lines for the small tool assembly department.
- Recommend and implement material flow and storage improvements to support lean operations in the assembly department.
- Facilitate lean initiatives including 5S, set-up reductions, workplace organization with a concentration on standard work processes & work flow improvements.
- Proactively involve employees at all levels of the organization to gain their input and support.
- Develop operations KPI s to monitor quality, productivity and delivery
- Works with employees to maintain a safe work environment, by following defined safety procedures, encouraging involvement, following up on safety concerns, and modeling proper safe behaviors.
- Plans and directs the activities of all human and physical resources of the assigned assembly department to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity goals.
- Oversees work order management, material flow, and material handling to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Utilizes product and process knowledge to provide training to direct reports with a focus on developing a professional and flexible workforce. Ensures appropriate cross training of across all products and processes.
- Achieves the expected level of quality service by ensuring adherence to company quality standards and proposing improvements to quality procedures based on observations of production process.
- Participates in Root Cause and Corrective Actions (from customer complaints, internal rejects, validation, and verification activities) as required.
- Champions continuous improvement efforts and works with supporting function to implement change.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble Post a Job
Value Added Assembler
Wesco Aircraft is the world's leading distributor and provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, based on annual sales. Our services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. We offer one of the world's broadest portfolios of aerospace products, including C-class hardware, chemical and electrical and comprised of more than 550,000 active stock-keeping units. Wesco Aircraft has more than 2,700 employees across 57 locations globally with net sales of $1.5 billion in 2016.
The Value-Add Assembler is accountable for providing the first line of defense in avoiding finished product defects by identifying, inspecting, assembling and packaging value-add switches and connector products, with maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Under general supervision, the Value Add Assembler will be responsible for pulling the correct parts according to the bill of material, inspecting the parts for physical defects; assembling and packaging value-add products with appropriate machinery (i.e. video jet marking equipment or commercial curing ovens), as applicable, and according to specific work instructions and appropriate supplier, and customer and/or military specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Pull component parts per bill-of-material and inspect for no physical defects
Assemble switches and/or connector products per documented work instructions which could include the following processes:
Part marking, utilizing video jet marking equipment
Insert assembly including the installation of retaining rings, application of adhesive and backfill if required
Installation of contacts where appropriate
Use of commercial ovens for curing part marking, adhesives, or backfill
Ability to modify keyway in insert using approved equipment when alternate clocking is required (APH only)
Kit accessories per the Mil Spec or Customer Specification (contacts, sealing plugs, tooling)
Secure dust cover on either end of connectors prior to packaging
Package switches and connectors according to suppliers, manufacturers and/or customer requirements
Adhere to all quality standards and work instructions, as applicable
Understand and practice all work or equipment safety and product security policies and procedures
Actively seek and recommend process improvements for areas of primary work
Attend and participate in departmental or company-sponsored meetings, as required
High school diploma or equivalent
General or electronic component parts assembly experience is preferred, but not required
Ability to be detailed oriented and perform basic to intricate physical inspection and assembly of parts, as required
Ability to learn and gain knowledge in the accuracy and efficiency expectations of the job
Ability to learn and become competent in the use of applicable machinery and equipment, efficiently and safely
Ability to learn multiple tasks to complete the assembly process, from pulling to packaging
Ability to work well with others and follow specific instructions and written specifications with efficiency and accuracy
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This is an exciting time to join Wesco Aircraft due to our expansion and increased market share within the aerospace industry. At Wesco Aircraft, we invest in our employees, meaning the opportunity for career progression and personal development is outstanding.
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
At Wesco Aircraft, we know that having the best employees provides us the competitive advantage and we are always searching for capable individuals. Apply online at: www.wescoair.com
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Post a Job
Healthcare Account Manager- Customer Value Optimization
Please reach out to email@example.com to apply
Looking for someone with full knowledge of REVENUE CYCLE- understanding the whole picture and not just an individual contributor.
Customer Value Optimization Team member /Account Manager
Essential Duties and
Starting : ASAP
Seeking local to Denver/Boulder area
Candidates with outstanding communication skills
Travel required up to 25% to client
Reports to VP Client Services
Professional appearance is key as you are client facing
Integral part of client services team responsible for managing client engagement and value delivery
- Manage customer engagement and customer value delivery across multiple clients simultaneously
- Work with cross functional teams within Acustream to ensure client delivery
- Drive client productivity
- Interact with client executives and managers across the entire revenue cycle
- Prepare and Deliver client presentations
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience required
- Consulting background welcome
- CPC preferred
- History of client service related work is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Bachelors or associates degree preferred. Masters of Health & CPC very desired are very encouraged
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
- Looking for someone with full knowledge of REVENUE CYCLE- understanding the whole picture and not just an individual contributor.
Seeking a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon to work in a Cosmetic Surgery Clinic that is committed to providing beautiful and lasting results through advanced techniques and services tailored to each individual patient. The company prefers someone with 1-2 years of recent experience, but are open to applicants finishing their fellowship or residency. Must have experience with Liposuction, tummy tucks, breast augmentation and all the other usual procedures.The company requires the physician to be a US citizen or permanent resident. Excellent compensation. This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
This surgeon will be a minority owner in the practice so his compensation will be a lower salary with high bonus potential that is tied to the success of the practice. ??
American Paper & Plastics - Outside Sales - Salary + Comm + Full Benefits
Position: Outside Sales Representative- Territory Manager
Locations: Los Angeles Territories
American Paper and Plastics Inc. (APP) is a 32-year food service distributor based in City of Industry, CA. with a regional operation in San Leandro, Ca. We proudly offer dry and canned foods; janitorial and sanitation supplies; kitchen and restaurant supplies, and many other equipment needs. Our commitment to Eco-Friendly products is exemplified by our wide selection of these products from a large number of quality suppliers. Our AIB (American Institute of Baking) certification is truly distinctive among food service packaging companies.
We provide exceptional value through product selection and outstanding service to restaurants, fast food, caterers, bakeries, schools, hotels, grocers, and wholesalers.
We are seeking:
- high energy, results oriented sales representatives of unquestionable moral and ethical foundation;
- Experienced and entry-level.
- We offer unlimited earnings potential that once you mature your sales territory can result in a handsome six figure compensation package.
- Compensation includes a base salary plus commission, 401k, car allowance and benefits, paid training program, laptop, cell phone.
Passion, energy, excitement….the desire to win!
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to forge immediate and long-lasting relationships
- Proven management of the sales process from prospecting to closing of target accounts
- Ability to earn high margins through creation of value for our customers
- Self-starter, highly motivated, accountable, disciplined; can manage time effectively
- Operate in a team-based environment working effectively with internal departments
- For experienced reps, at least one-year food service, packaging or distribution experience and proven ability to manage and grow a sales territory
- Entry level, bachelor degree in sales, marketing or related
- We offer paid training program to develop product knowledge skills
- Must have expertise in Microsoft office applications, use of ERP systems
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Car Allowance
- Company Laptop & Cell Phone
- Paid Training
- Full Benefits
- Medical, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
Interview with American Paper & Plastic Hiring Management Team on May 31st 2017
LA Professional Sales and Management Hiring Event
The Westin LAX Airport Hotel
5400 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Wednesday, May 31st 2017
Visit JPLTalentfor more information!
This is a FREE hiring event; however, we do encourage pre-registration to receive up-to-date e-mails.
- At JPL Talent, you are provided an opportunity to meet individually with Fortune 500 industries and their hiring managers.
- Our process provides a professional setting that allows job seekers an opportunity to not only send their resume over but sell their skills and abilities to their company of interest.
- All experienced sales and management professionals, including recent college graduates, are welcome to experience and participate in one of our professional hiring events.
- Start putting your skills to work with one of the nation’s leading companies today.
- Professional Attire is required for all attendees
- Bring 7-10 copies of your resume to hand to the hiring managers
Job Opportunities may include:
Account Executives, Sales Representatives, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Account Managers, Retail Managers, Insurance Sales, Insurance Agents, Advertising, Digital Media, Cloud Computing Sales, Business Development, Financial Planner, Technical Sales, Software Sales, Computer Sales, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain Sales, Sales Route Drivers, Retail Management, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Project Consultants, Operations Manager, Manager-in-Training, Buyer in Training, Service Managers, and much more!
Previous Attending Clients:
Konica Minolta, Ricoh USA, Xerox, YP.com, Valley Yellow Pages, Valpak, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable, Direct TV, American Solar, SolaryCity, Sunrun, Complete Solar, Verengo Solar, Quintiles Pharmacuetical, Oracle, Ortho Mattress, Sit & Sleep, Sears Home Pro, Pacific Home Remodeling, Orkin, Terminix, Twitter, Facebook, UPS, FedEx, Coca Cola, New York Life, Mass Mutual, Combined Insurance, Aflac, Farmers, StateFarm, Unifirst, American Textiles, Medico Linen, Alsco, Cintas, Aramark, Wilmar, Interline Brands, Prudential Overall Supply, Primepay, ADP, Paychex, Worldpay, Transfirst, Meritus Payment, FirstData, Corelogic, Move Inc, Waxie Sanitary, Westlake Financial Services, Aerohive, Southern Wine & Spirits, Gallo Wine, PRP Wine, CH Robinson, Specialty Apparel, Sonitrol Security, ADT, SCI, Bay Alarm, AIG, New Horizons, Armstrong Garden Centers, Dick Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Celluar Sales, So Cal office Tech, BofI Federal, Zillow, Trulia, RW Lynch.
Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon/Dermatologist Physician
Post a Job
Medical Director, Plastic Surgeon/Dermatologist
Job # 9376813
Want to slow down and enjoy life more? If so, please apply for this position
If you are a retired physician and want to join a calm practice without government or administrative worries and no Medicare, Medicaid or Managed Care responsibilities this could be the opportunity for you
This is a wonderful place if you have or want a sideline like worker's compensation claim review or something similar
Laser hair removal and fat reduction
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist to serve as Medical Director for several locations
Full time with the Medical Director being on site in one of the locations
5 days a week
Competitive compensation, major benefits, including: health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, paid medical malpractice coverage and voluntary 401k.
Sr. Project Manager, Forward/Reverse Logistics, Value Added Services
Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Sr. Project Manager, Forward/Reverse Logistics, Value Added Services in Greenwood Village, CO for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
Forward, reverse, value added services, including device/smartphone insurance, premium technical support, to include:
- Lead vendor calls, core team calls, schedule/action focused
- Support Portfolio and Program Manager
- Primary POC for Product Managers and Project Teams
- Project management
- Project schedule
- Project reporting
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP desired
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Wireless telecommunication (i.e. consumer mobile/wireless) experience
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects
- Forward and reverse logistics experience desired
- Strong grasp and implementation of project management practices and principles
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- New product/feature development project management experience
- MS Project
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Post a Job
Worldwide Value And Access- Value Dossier Execution Lead
Title: WorldWide Value and Access- Value Dossier Execution Lead
Job Number: 1701805 + Drive the execution of value pack for indications/tumors of responsibility in collaboration with broad functional and geographic teams. Initial focus will be in oncology for the Opdivo Value Pack + Act as functional expert, working in an integrated manner with oncology VA&P strategy leads to implement , maintain , communicate and optimize value packs for tumors of responsibility + Collaborate and interface with WW HEOR, WW Brand teams, WW Medical, WW Pricing and Access Execution, Local P&MA teams, other functions as needed to ensure key information is incorporated in the value packs in alignment with the access strategy and value story + Ensure cohesive messaging within the value pack, accountable to develop and maintain specific content including the core value dossier, select medical/ data digests, and other execution materials needed by the markets.
- Support the team in optimizing the value pack platform to ensure ongoing execution excellence and adaptation to the brand and local market needs + Coordinate dissemination of value pack content and update to local markets and hold training on key content/ related activities + Participate in core team brand team meetings, priority market meetings, Access Readiness Team (ART) meetings, access interchanges + Maintain ongoing expertise of key countries reimbursement systems and requirements + Be a key player in driving access execution excellence Qualifications: Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical industry preferably in analytical roles. At least, 3 year experience in areas related to market access, pricing, health outcomes and/or related areas. Familiarity with key pricing and reimbursement systems worldwide and the role of health outcomes. Understanding of core elements of product value demonstration and familiarity with reimbursement submissions. Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to apply to business situations. Proven ability to analyze complex business issues. Proven ability to react to rapidly changing priorities and diverse business situations. Project management skills, e.g. demonstrate capacity in managing multiple projects, of different kind and complexity simultaneously. Ability to influence decision making across diverse functional areas and all levels of management. Excellent communication skills, strong oral/written presentation skills. Knowledge of analytical and conceptual tools which are relevant to pricing and contracting. Experience with/ knowledge pricing & reimbursement submission, Health outcomes tools/modeling, EU P&R systems a plus. Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Job: Marketing Gen/Multi
Fiber Optic Assembler
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
Perform routine and preventive maintenance on power distribution systems, including battery plants.
Perform routine system data backup to disk and tape.
Work with Central Office Installation and performs acceptance testing on new systems.
Assist in the alignment and testing of remote facilities, digital transmission spans, special circuits and associated transmission equipment.
Work with Testboard and Outside Plant personnel to isolate Outside Plant problems.
Perform outside plant testing during hours the Repair Center is not staffed.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-4 years of training/experience/education
Extensive knowledge of associated central office systems including: transmission, special circuits, T-carrier, fiber optic, and power distribution.
Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, office drawings, engineering change notices, circuit layout designs, technical manuals, and procedures.
Ability to climb ladders, to lift and maneuver 50 pounds, to differentiate colors, to use computer keyboard/mouse and a valid Alaska drivers license are critical for movement into this position.
Possess basic personal computer and typing skills.
Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks.
Ability to work directly with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Possess the necessary organizational skills and attitude to maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Post a Job
Plastic Surgeon, Assistant Professor
The Division of Plastic Surgery, at UNLV School of Medicine, is seeking a General Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. This is a 12- month, tenure of title appointment. Preference will be given to candidates who have a Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Hand/Microvascular Surgery. This position includes the full spectrum of plastic surgery including general reconstruction of the trunk, head and neck, upper and lower extremities as well as reconstructive microsurgery, complex wound care and reconstruction, and the care of traumatic injuries including facial fractures, burns, and replantation at the state of Nevada's only Level I Trauma Center.
The General Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon position is a Tenure of title appointment, at the Assistant Professor level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing academic Plastic Surgery practice consisting of 4 full-time faculty with an integrated plastic surgery residency training program as micro surgery fellowship. Responsibilities include patient care, research and teaching (didactic and bedside) for Plastic Surgery residents and fellows, trainees in other residencies, and medical students: patient care with reconstructive needs in both inpatient and outpatient care settings, and clinical and/or basic science research. Must take plastic surgery/replant call and those who are hand surgery certified (CAQ) will be expected to take hand surgery call obtain privileges at the primary teaching hospital, University Medical Center in Las Vegas. Thus This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing division.
You must clearly understand that tenure of Title at UNLV does not insure the provision of or in the event of termination, a continuation of your salary. Tenure of Title is a title of unlimited term granted at the discretion of the University without any right to, interest in, or expectation if any compensation or guarantee of compensation or future employment and is granted only in the department in which the faculty member has his/her primary appointment. Tenure of Title is separate and distinct from NSHE code title 2 chapter 3.
If applicable for clinical appointments: The successful candidate is expected to have an M.D. degree, D.O. or equivalent and completion of ACGME accredited residency program. Candidate must be board certified or in the process of receiving board certification in Plastic Surgery, prior to employment commencing. Although fellowship training is not a requirement, the applicant must be comfortable and facile with reconstructive microsurgery and be willing and able to perform minor and major upper extremity replantation. Hand/microvascular surgery fellowship and/or CAQ in hand surgery is preferred. Candidates must be eligible for a Nevada medical license, malpractice coverage and meet credentialing requirements and must be able to obtain admitting privileges at applicable hospitals and/or clinics. Finalist must possess and maintain a State Board of Pharmacy license and DEA license and may be subject to a background check.
Salary competitive with those at similarly situated institutions. Position is contingent upon funding.
Submit a letter of interest, a detailed resume listing qualifications and experience, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three professional references who may be contacted. Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience, with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications because this is the information on which the initial review of materials will be based.
Although this position will remain open until filled, review of candidates' materials will begin on immediately. Materials should be addressed to Dr. Richard Baynosa, Division Chief/ Search Committee Chair, and are to be submitted via on-line application at https://hrsearch.unlv.edu. For assistance with UNLV's on-line applicant portal, contact UNLV Employment Services at (702) 895-3504Post a Job