Assembler And Wirer Industrial Equipment Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler And Wirer Industrial Equipment
Sr. Buyer - Industrial Equipment
IntelliSource seeks a buyer for our industrial equipment business partner’s corporate office in Broomfield, CO. The buyer is responsible for quoting and negotiating the purchase of various products and services while overseeing all aspects of inventory control. We are looking for a buyer who can facilitate the growth of our business partner during their state of growth.
- The Buyer creates, revises, and oversees purchase orders while keeping appropriate personnel advised of changes or problems based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- The Buyer completes purchase orders, facilitates receiving, ensures quality, and addresses accounting discrepancies with suppliers and internal departments.
- Works with vendors on quoting and negotiating the purchase of products and services.
- Processes and tracks corrective action reports, credits, and returns.
- The buyer determines adequate inventory levels in accordance with organizational requirements utilizing MRP.
- The buyer processes daily department paperwork and maintains associated purchasing files.
- Monitors vendor compliance with all terms and conditions of the purchase order and supply agreements.
- Processes payments
- Conducts reporting and analysis and drives processes to ensure objectives are met as efficiently as possible.
- The Buyer drives continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on performance metrics, lead time reduction, on-time delivery, quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Knowledge of MRP processes
- Knowledge of computer software/programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MRP and SAP
- Strong planning and scheduling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate purchases and contracts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while promoting a positive work environment.
- Will be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree, preferred
- 1-2 years of related buying/purchasing experience
- CPM, CPSM, CSCP and/or CPIM certificate(s) preferred
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 16 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Use this job description
Industrial Equipment Mechanic – Compactors AND Balers
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT MECHANIC – COMPACTORS AND BALERS
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Industrial Equipment Mechanic for our Compactor and Baler division to service accounts in Southern, NJ.
Our mechanics get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Mechanics are provided a service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
- Repair, diagnose, inspect, and maintain all makes and models of Vertical Balers, Trash Compactors, Self-Contained Trash Compactors, Electric Jacks, Dock Levelers, Edge of Docks, Dock Seals, and Handicap Carts / Scooters
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
- 2+ years’ experience diagnosing and repairing compactors, balers, and/or other industrial equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Ten paid holidays
Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Use this job description
Equipment Mechanic Industrial
The Corporate Advisory Services group helps operating companies and strategic investors identify, assess, and forecast political risks when entering into or expanding within international markets. Eurasia Group's integrated research platform can be customized for each client depending on its specific business model, risk tolerance, and industry sector.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, Knowledge & BEHAVIORS: May include pre-hire test requirements, certifications, communication, problem solving, attendance requirements etc.
Good English communication skills, oral and written.?
Good level of interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with others.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.? Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Comprehension of mechanical part functions and ability to cross-reference manuals.?
Ability to troubleshoot basic problems with equipment in assigned area.?
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Comprehension of fundamental mechanical and or electrical concepts and drawings.?
Comprehension of fundamental pneumatic and hydraulic concepts and drawings.?
Comprehension of fundamental engineering concepts and drawings.?
Comprehension of basic /? intermediate electrical components.?
Basic typing and computer skills.? Use of word processing and database software (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.?)
Use of current CMMS (DataStream, MP2) Training can/?will be provided.
Use of CMMS package or SAP preferred.?
Adherence to company policies, regulations and procedures.
Adherence to policies, regulations and procedures of regulatory agencies.
Flexible schedule is required to address the needs of the department.?
As a new hire into the department and or this position, must complete established department/?equipment orientation, training and assessment.
EQUIPMENT USAGE NEEDED:
Includes computer, machine operation skills, etc.
Proficient in the use of machine shop equipment (lathes, mills, presses, welding, etc.?) is ideal but not required.? However, if claiming to have these skills, proof of training in use and safety is required.
Proficient working with a PC and support components in order to access, input and retrieve data.?
Use of hand tools and small power tools.?
Forklift operator license is ideal but not required.
The Global Energy & Natural Resources group manages relationships with clients in the energy, utilities, mining, and agriculture sectors. We also originate and coordinate research in these areas, tailoring regional analysis into focused market intelligence, risk management, and strategic-planning support.
Use this job description
Industrial Maintenance, Material Handlers & Equipment Operators
Great Starting Pay!
Paid Time Off!
Maintenance - Industrial
EssentialJob Functions for Maintenance
- Ability to safely demonstrate and perform various physical activities such as walking, pushing, pulling, and bending
- Working knowledge of 480 wiring and 24 volt circuits
- Ability to change breakers and contactors and troubleshoot electrical wiring
- Working knowledge of electrical components and devices such as; switches, outlets, ballast, and fuses.
- Working knowledge of mechanical components such as: gears, and pumps
- Ability to perform basic welding.
- Excellent safety and attendance record, including knowledge of OSHA regulations related to lifting, lock-out/tag-out, and PPE’s.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers, and vendors to discuss repair strategies or to explain completed repairs..
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
Benefit Package: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision
Material Handlers - must be able to operate standard fork lift with previous experience
Equipment Operators - various types of plastic equipment, extrusion lines, shredders and blending. Must have previous experience in equipment operation.
Industrial Maintenance - Five (5) years of experience inIndustrial Plant or Facility Maintenance, or similar environments
- Must have experience working with machinery and tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong mechanical skills
- Strong electronic skills
- Demonstrated problem solving
- Must be detail oriented, must be able to multi task without sacrificing safety and accuracy
- Must have experience in safety
- Must have the ability to analyze a situation and implement corrective action
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Panel Fabricator / Equipment Assembler
Build electrical panels from supplied schematics. Some panels are 8" x 8" and some are 5 ft by 6 ft.
Punch holes in cabinets for cord grips or HMI touch screens. Build pallet stackers and Labelers. Wire them with photo eyes and prox cables.
Run airlines and terminate into control panel. Wire up VFD drives from schematics and occasionally conveyor motors. Light fabricating including cutting din rail , panduit and steel pcs required to make brackets for various photo eye mounts or prox flags.
Shop has heat and air conditioning and is well lit.
Company pays ALL medical except dental.
6% 401k match after 1 year
Paid vacation and Holidays
Panel Fab experience, Preferably 3 years or more.
Shows up to work on time
Some conduit bending but not much.
Strong attention to detail , no sloppy work.
Bring own tools , some will be provided.
Must have mechanical aptitude
Fork truck operation a plus
Electro mechanical degree a plus but not required
Use this job description
Industrial Mobile Equipment Mechanic
Carpenter Technology Corporation is a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of cast/wrought and powder metal stainless steels and specialty alloys including high temperature (iron-nickel-cobalt base), stainless, superior corrosion resistant, controlled expansion alloys, ultra high strength and implantable alloys, tool and die steels, and other specialty metals as well as cast/wrought titanium alloys. We provide materials solutions to the ever changing needs of the automotive, aerospace/ defense, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer products industries. Since it is all about innovation at Carpenter, we are continuing to grow and develop our business strategies.
INDUSTRIAL MOBILE EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
Job Class: 5-8
Job Trial: 5 days
Diagnose, repair and perform preventative maintenance on various industrial mobile equipment, including: electric and diesel driven fork trucks, wheeled loaders, mobile cranes, straddle carriers, side loaders, utility carts, road vehicles, tractors and other various steel manufacturing mobile equipment. Area of repairs include but not limited to engines, transmissions, transfer cases, drive lines, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, brakes, emissions, state inspection for road vehicles, etc.
- A resume must be submitted to be considered for this position.
- Must have successfully graduated from an acceptable Technical Training institution in an automotive oriented program. Other mechanical/electrical technical education combined with a minimum of three years industrial automotive experience in the past ten years will be considered.
- Must be able to read blueprints, operate vehicles and work in various environmental conditions.
- Working knowledge of automotive hydraulics, pneumatics, electric trucks and being able to weld and acetylene burn is preferred.
- Applicant must be willing to upgrade his knowledge and skills as new technology and methods are introduced, including attending training schools.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and meet the ANSI fall protection requirement.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Use this job description
Industrial Equipment Mechanic
Looking for Industrial Equipment Mechanics. Experience in Industrial Equipment Repairs inclidng; but not limited to; pumps, gearboxes, and rotating equipment is required.
Company offers compttitive benefits including insurance, vacation time, and 401k.
Use this job description
Plastics Industry Manager Capital Equipment
Job Summary: The Chemical and Plastics Industry Sales Manager (“Industry Manager, Chemical & Plastics”) is responsible for selling pneumatic, weighing & feeding, filtration projects and systems to new and existing accounts in the chemical
and plastics industries to achieve the sales order plan. Specific responsibilities include:
- Apply key knowledge of markets and applications toward lead generation (20%)
- Manage global customer key accounts (20%)
- Provide leadership and tactics to close orders (20%)
- Use skills &expertise to generate initial pneu/w&f/fil system design (20%)
- Generate client proposals
- Interface and coordinate as needed with Chemical & Plastics team, independent representative agencies & other global affiliates/Chem &Plastics associates.
- Bachelor's degree required and engineering degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years’ process experience in the Chemical or Plastics industry.
- Proven sales ability in a highly technical &specified capital equipment role.
- Ideal candidate will have established marketplace contacts and be able to deliver aggressive results.
- Up to 50% travel, some international
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a global company.
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Territory Sales Manager - Construction Equipment Industry
Territory Sales Manager
Construction Equipment Industry
DC/NOVA/Western MD - Lucrative Compensation PackageOur client, a strong regional leader in the construction equipment industry, has an immediate need for a skilled Territory Sales Manager for their Northern Virginia, DC, Western Maryland territory.This company is very much of an industry leader, representing a diverse line of construction equipment and heavy equipment to the construction industry. The company has been around for over 50 years, and has a strong reputation for providing great products and excellent service to their customer base.In this Territory Sales role, this candidate will take over a very well performing territory from the existing Rep who is set to retire later this year. As such, this will be a fantastic opportunity to come in, learn the client base, and be set up for almost immediate success as those clients and commissions will transfer to this incoming Rep. In addition to taking over existing accounts, this Territory Manager will also work to develop new prospects and maximize revenues from existing accounts. This role will call on construction companies and construction job sites.While the company has a branch location in this market, the candidate is flexible to live in any part of the market as they will work remotely. You will NOT be micromanaged. Our client is looking for someone that can work this territory independently, while receiving fantastic support from the rest of the internal team.Compensation for this position includes a strong base salary in the $65k range, plus a very lucrative commission package. Outside of that, the company offers a solid car package, cell phone, laptop, and comprehensive benefits package that will include Health, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) match, and much more.Requirements for this position include prior sales experience, preferably selling in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of relatable sales experience.
AllSearch Sales Recruiters have advised and placed thousands of talented sales people all across the United States. Whether in industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Supply, Distribution, and in towns such as Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and beyond. AllSearch Recruiters know what it takes to help you find the very best home, how to thrive within it and how to take your sales career to the next level. #FindYourPath #StepYourJobUp #SalesCareers
Industry Segment Specialist - Electric Light Assembly
Job Descriptions:Founded in 1925, Festo Corporation is the leading worldwide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. We pride ourselves on our innovative design solutions and leading edge technology.
Festo Corporation is searching for a Industry Segment Specialist to handle the San Jose area. Duties of this job include: Identifies and targets potential customers, services and maintains existing customers and improves customer relations in order to increase market penetration.Has primary responsibility for a customer portfolio, that mainly comprises medium, big OEMs, EU and strategic customers and prospects of a cluster or geography
Effectively handles the assigned customers through consultative selling of products and deep knowledge of applications and customer process
Responsible for customer visit planning, using existing tools (WCS, SFA, etc.) for monitoring, documentation and classification (Pot., FIC, etc.)Analyzes the market to search for new potential customers Defines pricing according to customer situation in coordination with appropriate Sales ManagerIs the main contact to customer and initiates team selling in case of complex projects
Responsible for the achievement of the agreed sales targets (budget etc.) acc. to his industry specific customer portfolio
Collects specific product requirements of geographic based customer or the industry segment (IS) / industry cluster (IC) and gives input to appropriate team members
Travel within territory required.Required Experience:Bachelor's degree or Technical equivalent.Experience in the San Jose Sales market preferred. Outside or Inside Sales environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.5 years minimum experience with Industrial Automation, Electric Light Assembly and pneumatics.Effective oral and written communication skills
Strong time and project management skills and multi-tasking capability.Keyword: Industry Segment Specialist - Electric Light AssemblyFesto Corporation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies.From: Festo Corporation
Use this job description