Assembler Arranger Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Arranger
Hospice Medical Director-Contract Arrangement
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
At Kindred at Home, we deliver compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence. Our providers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families. Our office staff supports our providers and our patients in real time on a daily basis to help to improve overall patient satisfaction.
As an Hospice Medical Director you are responsible for the overall direction and oversight of the care and treatment of hospice patients rendered by the hospice care team and provide oversight for Plan of Care and all changes to the Plan of Care. Implement the Plan of Care provisions to meet the patient's medical needs.
Plan of Care
Keywords: Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Aiken, South Carolina, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Use this job description
Structural/ Arrangements Draftsman And Designer
General Dynamics is the world?s foremost designer and builder of nuclear submarines, the most complex machines made by man. The company?s industry leadership extends back over a century to 1899 when it produced the U.S. Navy's first commissioned undersea warship. Today, Electric Boat prides itself on being the premier shipbuilding company in the industry. We develop and apply state of the art technology to the design and construction of nuclear powered submarines. With a team of highly skilled and dedicated employees, we have successfully taken submarine technology to a new level.
General Dynamics Electric Boat is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Positions available for Structural/Arrangement Senior Designers, Designers and Draftsmen with the ability to produce deliverables to support the development of products from design sketches, layouts and/or concepts, manufacture, assembly and test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or Vocational High School required or 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in drafting (portfolio) with Computer Aided Design (CAD) is required (NX preferred).
- Two year Technical School/College preferred.
- Add Your Resume to Our Talent Pools
- Special Job Alerts
- Electric Boat News, Press Releases and Submarine Images
Caregiver 3Rd Shift- Community Living Arrangements Twin Lakes
Community Living Arrangements, Inc. (CLA) is a growing assisted living organization and is actively seeking an exceptional Caregiver to support our residents. The Caregiver position requires a proactive individual, with a strong work ethic and a desire to help others. The Caregiver will be responsible for the assistance and support of our residents in their homes. A resourceful and detail-oriented candidate with the ability to anticipate resident needs and stay ten steps ahead will thrive in this essential role.
CLA operates four Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF) and ten Adult Family Homes (AFH). As of January 2014 CLA operates fourteen homes in six counties which provides comfort and safety to over seventy residents.
Here at CLA we pride ourselves on providing the best possible care and home atmosphere to our residents. Our dedication to patient and guardian satisfaction continues to be a key factor in making CLA a preferred destination for those in need of our services.
- Cooking, cleaning and personal cares.
- Plan outings and fun activities with our residents in the surrounding communities.
- Take charge of additional responsibilities as needed.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and take challenges head on.
- Annually attend required training classes mandated by the State of Wisconsin.
- Applicants must be able to attend training classes at our Milwaukee training location.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a reliable vehicle.
We are looking for fun and energetic team members to provide excellent quality care to our residents with disabilities. We encourage recent high school graduates and those of you still in college to apply. Our training classes are phenomenal and if you have a passion to help others do not pass this opportunity up!
Hours and locations:
Twin Lakes: Mondays 3 pm- 11 pm, E/O Wednesday 11 pm- 7 am,
Thursdays 11 pm- 7 am and E/O Friday & Saturday 11 pm- 7 am
Use this job description
Patient Account Representative/Pre-Billing Financial Arrangements
The Patient Account Representative position is located in Indianapolis, IN
Responsible for the pre-billing financial arrangements including but not limited to High Deductibles/Coins, Self-Pay and other special arrangement plans.; This position will also be responsible for collection of patient accounts that are past due but prior to going to collections.
A minimum of two (2)+ years of patient accounts experience working within a medical office or hospital setting; surgery center billing/AR follow-up experience preferred. Epic experience is also preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer, telephone, customer service and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of medical insurance reimbursement and payment methodology and insurance company interaction are required
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
This position will be located at the VEI Central Business Office, 10194 Crosspoint Blvd, Suite 400, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Patient Accounts, surgery center billing, A/R follow-up
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Use this job description
Assembler - Lighting
Assembler – Lighting
- Electrical or mechanical assembly/custom assembly
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience with blue prints, schematics, work instructions
- Manufacturing environment
Optic Sensor/Electronic Assembly Tech
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position is responsible to build and test fiber optic and electronic sub-assemblies. Duties include fiber splicing, fiber management, electro-mechanical and fiber optic assembly operations. This position is responsible for meeting production requirements and assisting in engineering development activities. The Fiber Optic Technician performs optical and electronic acceptance tests. Additionally, the Technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and delivery in his/her work area.
? Handling optical components and optical fiber
? Fiber optic stripping, cleaving, splicing and recoating
? Hand soldering, harness and PCB assembly
? Testing on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results
? Follow specific workmanship instructions, multitask and be receptive to changing priorities
? 1-3 years plus experience in fiber optic system assembly or related field
? Knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
? Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
? Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
? Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
? Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Use this job description
Are you ready to start working immediately and looking for a position that gives you the opportunity for growth? If so, Manpower is currently hiring motivated individuals on behalf of Steelcase. Steelcase has been one of the leading office manufacturers for over 100 years.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
What’s in it for you?
$100 bonus after 30 and 90 days worked
Very clean environment with opportunities for advancement
$25 quarterly attendance bonus
Need to be able to read, process, and scan tickets to match product to necessary packaging.
Will be standing the entire shift.
Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
Ability to Bend, twist, grab
Ability to work Saturdays and overtime when requested
Ability to meet/understand Steelcase Safety Requirements
High School Diploma or GED
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrows’ jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
- Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information
- Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies and components
- Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items
- Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure
- Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties)
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation
- On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building
- Perform work within allotted schedules
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels
- Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified
- Required Skills:
- Operate measurement and testing equipment, machines, and devices in accordance with established procedures
- Load, locate, and unload, parts and assemblies
- Disassemble and prepare assemblies to accomplish rework, repair or change incorporation on completed assemblies
- Drill, saw, file, sand, build up, trim, fit, and fasten parts to meet production requirements utilizing any required hand or power tools
- Fabricate, assemble, and install systems elements
- Maintain or repair tools, shop aids, equipment, and facilities as necessary to accomplish work assignments including first-level maintenance on machines and equipment
- In order to be considered for this 2nd shift opportunity, candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months of aircraft structural sheet metal experience or have successfully completed Aero Structural Training
- Candidates must also possess the willingness to work assigned shift and overtime as required as well as the ability to work on concrete floors, uneven surfaces, and in confined spaces, as well as walk on open floor beams, climb on stairs/scaffolding, crawl/kneel in work station, and lift/move parts and/or tools
- Candidates must pass the Work Keys Assessment (www.workkeys.com)
Job Description: Openings for 1st and 2nd shift position
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards,customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Use this job description
Financial Specialist-Cr - Financial Arrangements - Gainesville
Provides financial counseling to inpatients, outpatients and emergency room patients and/or their guarantors. Establishes and/or confirms patient's account number and/or medical record number as well as securing appropriate socio-economic data relative to each account.
Conducts detailed financial screening and analysis, including money collections, arranging monthly payment plans, completing federal or state documents, such as the Medicare Secondary Payor, and/or obtaining sponsorship for the patient. Verifies insurance information, obtains applicable pre-certifications, notifications and/or authorizations. Coordinates with internal and external departments as needed regarding any patient financial issues.
Job Opening Qualifications
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
High school graduate or equivalent. Either 2 years of college education with a major in accounting, business or finance OR 3 years experience in related field. 2 of the 3 years experience should be in a hospital business setting or allied health service dealing with patients and business affairs.
A working knowledge of medical and insurance industry terminology is required. High School graduate or equivalent is required. Must have experience which demonstrates ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, recognize and react to changing priorities, make timely and accurate judgment decisions, effectively communicate with other health-care professionals and work independent of direct supervision. Must be able to demonstrate exceptional verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
Motor Vehicle Operator Designation:
Employees in this position:
Will operate vehicles for an assigned business purpose as a "non-frequent driver"
Use this job description