Assembler Bicycle I Job Description Sample
Bicycle Co-Op Attendant
Posting Details Date Posted 03/28/2017 Working Title Bicycle CO-OP Attendant Anticipated Starting Academic Term Fall Job Type Student Job Category Maintenance Federal Work Study Required? Yes Job Summary The University is seeking a student employee for The Pitt Bike Cave, which is a bicycle co-operative that will be opening for the fall semester of 2017.
It will exist to serve the cycling community at Pitt and in Oakland. Shop functions include bicycle repairs, workshops, programming, and general community support. Students applying for the Bicycle Co-op Attendant position do not necessarily need to know how to service and repair bicycles but must be willing to learn and have an interest in cycling and customer service.
The Bicycle Co-op Attendant must be willing to commit to the position for at least one year. People of diverse sexual orientations (LGBTQIA), transgender and gender nonconforming people, people of color, women, intersex people and people of diverse abilities, national origins, ages, and socioeconomic backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Job Requirements DUTIES: ● Attend and participate in and complete mechanic training sessions. ● Complete all assigned repairs in a safe and timely manner. ● Demonstrate proper shop etiquette by maintaining a clean and organized space. ● Effectively interact with students, staff, and community members of diverse backgrounds.
REQUIREMENTS: ● Must have a passion or interest in cycling. ● Must be committed to promoting diversity and safe-spaces in the Bike Cave. ● Must have a basic working knowledge of tools and tool safety. ● Must have a helpful attitude and be willing to learn and take instruction. ● Must be willing to work in a fast paced challenging environment. ● Must possess excellent time management skills. Child Protection Clearances The following PA Act 153 clearances and background checks may be required prior to commencement of employment and as a condition of continued employment: PA State Police Criminal Record Check, FBI Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance. Hourly Pay Rate $10.00 Anticipated Number of Openings 6 Anticipated Hours per Week 12-15 Anticipated Weekly Schedule Mon-Sat 4hour shifts Campus Pittsburgh Primary Work Location Posvar Hall in an annex Posting Number S-04419-P Posting Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). + * Do you have a Federal Work Study (FWS) award?
No Applicant Documents Required Documents
Cover Letter Optional Documents
Experienced Bicycle Technical Specialist II - Rockville - Rockville
Experienced Bicycle Technical Specialist II - Rockville - Rockville Posted Date:Sep- 5-2017 Job ID:3437 Job Type:Part Time Job Function:Retail Operations City:Rockville State:Maryland Store:Rockville ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What's cool about this job Want to work on building and assembling REI equipment on a daily basis? Awesome, then keep on reading to learn more about our Technical Specialist role. The role of the Technical Specialist has primary responsibility for the assembly of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards delivering exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Here are the primary responsibilities of our Technical Specialist II position:
Assembles, maintains and repairs action sports equipment meeting REI and/or/vendor standards
Assesses customer needs and confirming service and product meets those needs
Checking in and out shop and rental equipment based on REI standards
Contributes to sales results by knowing REI products and services, accurately communicating product information and inventory response processes
Reports significant quality and safety issues to the Master or Certified Technician.
Assists with maintaining equipment and ensuring a clean, secure and safe work environment
Support team’s achievement of key goals through individual contribution.
Promote the benefits of REI Membership Bring your passion and expertise You live and breathe REI equipment. You’re a builder. You’re a safety maven. At REI, the Technical Specialist II is a critical role in the retail stores and has primary responsibility for the assembly, repairs, and maintenance of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards and to deliver exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Customers frequently interact with Technical Specialists to ensure their equipment is properly fitted and maintained for their outdoor adventures. Requirements of the Technical Specialist position include but are not limited to:
Bike maintenance and repair experience
Successful completion of the relevant certification required of the level the role, service advisor and any snow sports certifications required based on store assortment and customer need.
Previous snow sports equipment and/or bike assembly experience or equivalent preferred.
Interest in working in a team environment committed to providing a superior sales and service experience while increasing sales through service.
Demonstrated attention to detail.
Proven ability to maintain open and positive relations with employees and customers.
Interest in developing own skills and knowledge.
Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
Ability to up to 50 pounds, with assistance Why you'll love it here /Real/./Alive/./Connected/. These are a few words that describe life at REI. Whether it’s in our careers or in the great outdoors, we aspire to adventure in all ways! At REI we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our commitment remains the same as when we started out in 1938: to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. Join a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. Get ready to harness your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you! Oh yeah, did we mention perks? At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive benefit package for all employees which includes: * A workplace built on respect, integrity, and balance
Healthcare coverage for full-time employees * A competitive bonus/ incentive program * REI Retirement Plan
Generous gear and merchandise discount
Paid time off
Professional growth and development opportunities REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more. REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bike Mechanic - Bicycle Village - Part Time
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Our Bike Mechanics are responsible for assisting in store service operations, to expertly provide quality tune-ups and repairs, building bikes and offer a world-class customer experience, contributing to the success of the team and the entire company.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Interface with the customer to assess service needs
- Inspect, repair, and service customers' bicycles
- Assist in generating bike and accessory sales
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
- Minimum of 1 year bike mechanic experience in a retail store - highly preffered
- Previous experience with various bike components, service tools, and machinery - highly preffered
- Passion for cycling / bicycles
- Ability to build all levels of bikes from the box to a safe, ride ready bike - highly preffered
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods - highly preffered
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
Some of the benefits include:
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee discounts at our retail stores; including bikes and parts
- Free summer lift pass to Vail Resorts
Founded in 1974 Bicycle Village has remained a Colorado owned and operated business for more than 30 years. From our modest beginnings to our now five sprawling stores we a have become part and continue to grow Colorado s cycling community. We offer guided bike tours, demo days and even spinning classes in our stores. We outfit professional tri-athletes, downhill mountain bikers, work commuters and family alike. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team and become part something much bigger become part of the Colorado cycling community and Vail Resorts. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 145173
Bicycle Retail Store Mgmt, Bicycle Mechanics, Sales Assoc
Bicycle Retail Store Opportunities
Performance Bicycle, the nation's leading retailer of bicycling products, is looking for cycling knowledgeable Store Management Associates, Bicycle Mechanics and Sales Associates at our San Diego, CA store to sell the joy of cycling and provide our customers with an exceptional experience. We are now accepting applications from friendly and knowledgeable people to fill these positions:
• Store Management (full time)
• Sales Associates (part time)
• Bicycle Mechanics (part time)
Applicants for our management positions should have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of multi-unit retail management experience
- Outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred, bicycle knowledge and retailing a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational abilities
- A "hands-on" style of management
- The ability to manage and motivate employees
- Be open to relocation to any local store location
Performance Bicycle is not a commission based employer. This allows us to provide first, a superior value for the guest, and second, a no pressure atmosphere for giving the customer the best in excellent customer service.
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!
Performance is looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join America's #1 retailer of bicycles, parts, and accessories. If you are interested in joining the best, then take a moment to apply by:
•Replying to this post with a copy of your resume
•Logging on to www.Performancebike.com , go to the 'Job Opportunities' page, print out an application form, complete the application form and fax it to Human Resources at 919-942-5431
•Walk-in to our store and fill out an application. We are located at 3619 Midway Dr, Unit 2 - San Diego, CA 92110
Bicycle Shop Support Staff (Entry Level, Part-Time)
Sunshine Bicycle Center in Fairfax is seeking entry level part time bicycle shop support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those just starting out or interested in the bicycle business to be part of one of the most respected and vibrant local independent bicycle shops in the country.
Whether you’re a high school or college racer, weekend warrior looking for extra hours and a learning experience, or lifelong rider wanting to be of service to the local bicycle community, joining Sunshine in a support capacity can give you room to learn grow, network and be a valuable part of one of the most vibrant cycling communities anywhere.
Experience & Requirements
No bike shop experience necessary. Willing to train.
Required is a love of riding mountain or road bikes, and a basic understanding of how current bikes operate and the common accessories that go with today’s cycling.
Prefer candidates are functional on desktop computers, web based POS systems and Google Drive apps as well as the general web (researching parts, services, etc.).
Must be good at following new directions, being flexible, self completing regular tasks without direction, and enjoy operating in a fast paced environment.
2+ solid work or personal references.
Storewide support work:
- helping keep all store areas clean, organized and presentable;
- sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping;
- organizing and labeling of backstock and parts; some stocking
- light maintenance and cleaning of in-stock bikes (tire inflation, etc.);
- waste and and recycling processing;
- taking light inventory;
- basic receiving and shipping;
- light ordering;
- light merchandising;
- assist with seasonal decorating
- assist daily opening/closing tasks;
- minor customer service;
- basic sales and customer service fill-in;
- Entry level bike assembly;
- odd jobs;
Taking initiative to spot and continuously improve and innovate in all these areas without having to be directed: bonus points.
Opportunities for learning, skill building and advancement - please let’s discuss areas in which you are interested.
3 - half weekdays
1-2 - half weekend days
(typical; may vary)
Total 20~26 hours/week
How To Apply
Complete an online application here: https://www.sunshinebicycle.com/pages/employment
Other Positions Available
We are also seeking full-time experienced and part-time entry level candidates. Please see our other listings: https://www.sunshinebicycle.com/pages/employment
Sunshine Bicycle Center is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin and ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy and sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status), age, disability (including medical conditions) or genetic information.
bike shop, bicycle shop, bike shop jobs, bike repair, bicycle repair, bike building, bicycle building, bike sales, bicycle sales, bike mechanic, bicycle mechanic, bicycle fitting, bike fitting, bike industry jobs, bicycle industry jobs, bike shops marin, professional bike repair, cannondale bicycle, trek bicycle, moots cycles, ibis cycles, electra cycles
We represent major and high quality brands such as Trek, Ibis, Cannondale and Moots as well as everyday bikes from Electra.
We specialize in sales of current mountain and road bikes and their components and accessories at all price points and also sell and accept repairs for nearly every type of bike.
We maintain a large stock of on-site retail and service parts and components and have a tremendously well equipped and recently expanded service center with a total of 7 fully equipped tech stations. We have 10-15 full and part time employees depending on season.
Our customers may have multiple needs from high-end racing to outfitting their kids and family with bikes to kick around on. Sunshine is here to respectfully serve and satisfy thousands of happy cyclists one at a time with exceptional personal service and attention to detail. We treat every sale or repair as if it were our own.
While we take what we do very seriously we still have a lot of fun. Our unique location with tons of foot traffic, an open air plaza and adjacent to town hubs like Iron Springs Pub & Brewery, Good Earth Natural Foods and Java Hut as well as the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame & Museum means you are working at the heart and crossroads of one of the most unique cycling towns anywhere.
Shop owner Martin Hansen still wrenches most of every day he works and has been here since 1978. Many of our crew have been working with us for decades.
Please visit our website at www.sunshinebicycle.com
Independent Bicycle Industry Sale Rep
Fantic is an historical Italian motorcycle brand that has been in business since 1968. Throughout the years Fantic was able to win trail and enduro world championships and a couple of years ago the company decided to venture into the pedal assist bicycle market. In less than 2 years Fantic became a household name in the bicycle industry in Europe and we are now ready to enter the US territory.
We have an immediate opening within our growing company for an upbeat person to assist in managing important accounts and territories. This position is the foundation of the sales efforts in North America. Sometimes working solo, sometimes with a peer, your mission is to establish great relationships with our existing accounts to help them grow and create new accounts. Spend your time working in a fun, dynamic environment, while being a crucial driver of business and success. Interact at various levels with these accounts aiming to grow their business, manage their inventory, deploy marketing programs, as well as address the concerns of the account.
Fantic USA has a tremendous potential for growth, but we can only get there with the right cultural and talent fit. Getting in early it also means that you'll be on the top of the latter when the time comes.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop relationships with buyers, marketing managers, customers and company executives. Regularly communicate with the account buyer, to determine success of current assortment, and work to improve the effectiveness of all aspects of their e-bike/Pedal assist business.
• Creatively grow revenue, and launch new programs with retailers and other resellers
• Participate in trade shows, events and limited account meetings to further sales goals
Channel Sales and Account Management:
• Establish new channels of distribution and placement for company’s products
• Present brand, product and program recommendations to key buyers that match their business model and objectives
• Identify opportunities and challenges within each account and create strategies to maximize sales through, profit, revenue, and market share
• Provide support to each account by properly setting up contracts, agreements, and orders set-up sheets
• Obtain sales thru information and identify account needs in conjunction with buyers and inventory planners. Recommend product based on inventory levels, product line, and upcoming marketing initiatives
• Achieve a minimum annual account growth based on expanding successes and new product introductions
• Coordinate all account needs within company to ensure 100% customer satisfaction (internal departments including marketing, accounting, operations, etc)
• Work with customers and internal marketing team on display projects, including in-store advertisement, custom displays, logistical needs and concerns
• Monitor account’s in-store, online, and print presentation of companies products, as well as study competitive products in retailers
• Provide periodic revenue forecasts to management
• Manage channel/territory by periodic goals. Maintain solid relationships with all accounts to keep the brand as the top spot in their business
• Help guide other internal and external teams in developing key products, features, and marketing assets to help further the brand and sales.
• As needed to trade shows, regional events, territories, and accounts.
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 3 years professional experience in the bicycle industry, including 1 year of inside sales experience
- REQUIRED: In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following industries: Bicycle industry, Outdoor industry
- Highly Proficient at all MS Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience with online sales programs (square, paypal)
- Excellent Organization skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Data gathering, and Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in Italian language is a plus
- Commission ONLY for the first 3 months. Opportunity to move to a salary position if goals are met.
You will be in charge of your territory and you will need to provide reports daily/weekly. Visits to corporate office is mandatory, when required.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Everyone one rides bicycle at this company! Employee are invited to use our bikes to commute to/from work.
Bicycle Shop Retail Assistant Manager
We’re growing our team in beautiful La Jolla village and looking for an Assistant Manager for our Specialty Electric Bike Shop.
We are San Diego’s oldest full service electric bike shop, specializing in high performance, premium ebike sales (these ain't your mamma's ebikes!) as well as service, guided tours and rentals.
We are passionate about sharing the electric bike culture with our customers! Our team of A-game players approach our work with enthusiasm, passion, and focus to consistently be the best at what we offer.
We put our staff first and believe they should should have a good work/life balance with the ability to earn a living in our industry. Bring your “A” game and we’ll reward you!
If you’re looking for just a job, then this isn’t for you, but if you’re ready for a career in the industry with a lot of room to grow professionally and monetarily, then you might be a great fit!
As an Assistant Manager, here’s the activities you’ll be helping with:
Shop Sales: 35%
Managing Tour & Rental business: You’ll be eventually overseeing the tours and rentals at this location.
eBike and Service Sales: You’ll be engaging with our customers to help them figure out the best solutions for their needs.
Eventually interfacing with DMC’s for organizing corporate event tours.
Internal Operations: 35%
Inventory Management: You’ll be in charge of managing and accounting for inventory that moves through the store.
Merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience. This also includes labeling the bikes for sale with pricing and other marketing material.
Helping out in the service shop where necessary: This includes doing bike builds, QA’s, interfacing with customers and suppliers.
Giving Tours and Customer Outreach: 30%
Running our booth at the Sunday Farmer’s Market and collecting sales leads for you to follow up on.
Initially you’ll be doing a sizable share of our guided ebike tours, but fewer as you’re able to take on more shop responsibilities.
We’ll also have you visit local hotels in La Jolla to remind them of why they should send their guests to Fly Rides.
The right candidate would ideally possess the following attributes, in no particular order:
Passionate about Bikes: We’re looking for a candidate that loves all things bike related. Ideally you will have worked in a bike shop for an extended period, like to commute to work by bike, bike recreationally, and maybe even know how to wrench a bit! If you’re not all about bike culture, then we’re probably not the best fit.
Self-motivated: If you don’t already plan your day, then go ahead and rule yourself out. We’re looking for someone who wakes up each day with an agenda and knows how to execute on it.
Sharp/Detail Oriented: We’re not talking academia here, but the type of calculating sharpness you’ll need to absorb information, make intelligent decisions & then execute thoughtfully and thoroughly.
Teachable: Big egos need not apply. We’re looking for a team member who knows how to absorb and apply what we teach them quickly & efficiently without being defensive. You should consider yourself a quick learner and have a general curiosity about things and how they work.
Outgoing and Communicative: This position requires a lot of connecting with customers, manufacturers, and other team members. You should only apply if that is something you would be comfortable with and that doesn’t intimidate you.
Earnest: When you commit to something, are you determined to see it through? Are you sincere and resolute in that commitment? Do you take pride in doing a job well?
Trustworthy: Most people will just gloss over this one, but do yourself a favor and be honest with yourself so you don’t waste your time or ours.
Positive: Are you consistently upbeat and enthusiastic, even when circumstances would make most others feel otherwise? Having a positive and optimistic mindset will allow you to better deal with situations as they arise.
You’ll start at $15/hr for the first 3 month trial period. In addition, you’ll have the ability to earn tips and commissions of $10/review you receive from your tours (reviews on select websites, must be 5 star and mention your name). You’ll also have the opportunity to earn sales commissions of 6% of net + bonuses for hitting sales goals.
After the 3 month trial period, if you are indeed the right candidate, we’ll bring you on as a salaried employee with an increase in pay. You’ll also be incentivized to reach sales goals and will receive extra monthly/quarterly/annual bonuses for hitting these goals.
Benefits and Perks working w/ Fly Rides:
First and foremost, we’re a stellar place to work! We value our team members and give them extensive training, and then the ability to work autonomously. We do road and eMTB club rides and offer employee ebike discounts. We also participate/race in a lot of local events like the Boogaloo eMTB races as well as others. Salaried employees get paid time off too, woohoo!
How to apply:
If you’re sincerely interested in an opportunity that could change your life and want to be a part of a thriving and fun team, email us your resume, cover letter, references, and any other info you think would help in setting you apart from the competition. Priority for new hires will be given to those who submit a 1-2 min video covering the following topics:
Tell us about any type of leadership roles you’ve had
Tell us about any special skills you have that would apply
Tell us about your favorite travels
Tell us why you love bikes and experiences you've had biking
Send videos via text to 619.sixzerotwo.2607.
We are San Diego’s oldest full service electric bike shop, specializing in high performance premium ebike sales (AKA, these ain't your Mamma's ebikes) service, guided tours and rentals.
We are passionate about sharing the electric bike culture with our customers! Our team of A-game players approach our work with enthusiasm, passion, and focus to consistently be the best at what we offer.
We put our staff first with work life balance and believe strongly in our staff’s ability to earn a living in this industry. Bring your “A” game and we’ll reward it.
Sales Manager - Bicycle
Kenda is looking to hire a Sales Manager for our bicycle division. Candidates should have the drive and passion to help grow sales and contribute to the overall direction of the division. This position is responsible for providing best-in-class customer service to Kenda’s current and future North America customer accounts; this includes but is not limited to customer visits, proactive listening, problem solving, product presentation, order processing and proactive follow-up to assure Kenda is viewed as a partner that supplies tires, not just a tire seller.
- Customer account management with emphasis on problem solving, presentation of opportunities for customer needs and overall customer support
- Knowing and understanding Customer requirements through research and market knowledge
- Seek out new sales opportunities for Kenda products with both new and existing customers
- Pricing and margin management
- Create Sales Reports
- Promptly respond to customer emails and phone calls
- Bicycle team support and training
- Assist in budget creation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of the tire & bicycle industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using supply chain software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in analyzing reports and forecasting logistics
- Basic data entry and/or word processing skills
- Experience in negotiations
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to travel
- Self-motivated, organized, and manage time effectively
- Organizational skills and ability to work in teams
- Experience in working with strict deadlines
The company offers a competitive salary as well as health insurance, dental, vision, a 401k and life insurance. Send your resume and well as your current compensation levels when applying for this position.
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!