Assembler Billiard Table Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Billiard Table
Floor Supervisor, Table Games
Founded in 1986, the San Manuel Casino (SMC) has built a strong reputation as a premier gaming establishment with over 130 table games, drawing patrons from the greater Los Angeles area as well as other regions of Southern California.
Under the direction of the Table Games Shift Manager, the Table Games Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activity of all table games, ensuring the gaming activity and dealing procedures are in compliance with table games policies and procedures. Provides prompt and courteous service to all gaming patrons.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
Explains and interprets the rules of the games to guests.
Ensures that all guests receive a high level of quality service.
Understands the rules of play for all table games.
Supervises the operations of the games in their section.
Monitors the games, players and dealers to ensure maximum game protection.
Ensures that all gaming policies, rules and procedures are adhered to.
Accurately tracks the table drop and monitors player wins and table wins/losses.
Maintains the proper chip inventory for all tables and determines the need for fills/credits.
Understands and adheres to all Title 31 procedures.
Corrects errors on the games and makes game related decisions.
Deals effectively with guest problems/complaints.
Coordinates and schedules the opening and closing of all games.
Verifies and awards jackpots and other promotional winners.
Responds to requests for set-ups, service, chips and table changes.
Supervises the work of the team members under their authority and evaluating their performance.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum four (4) years combined dealing and supervisory experience preferred.
Must possess the ability to communicate with the use of a two-way radio communicator.
Must have the ability to make gambling related decisions and deal with a variety of variables in situations where conflicting information exists.
- Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain a Class "A" Gaming license issued by the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission.
Farm To Table Chef
Beautiful country location
True Farm-to-Table Restaurant (farm is a mile down the street)
Casual atmosphere known for high quality fresh food
Lively restaurant with live music and events such as our famous bike shows and music festivals.
Looking for a highly motivated leader for our busy kitchen.
Experience with catering and events perferred.
This is a FULL TIME with some evening and weekend commitment. Must be available for Sunday Brunch Service.
Must be a great cook, able to confidently manage the kitchen, hire, supervise and lead staff.
Steaks, Seafood, Salad, Just Darn Good food beautifully presented.
Sound like you?
Come show us what you can do! Immediate hire! This is our busy season!
Pay and Hours:
NOTE: we are also hiring full time/part time assistants.
Salary will be based on experience.
- Manage kitchen operations
- Stay on top of kitchen orders
- Maintain all kitchen safety standards
- Excellent plate presentations
- Cooking experience in a professional kitchen (full service restaurant, hotel or catering experience preferred)
- Kitchen costing and labor scheduling experience
Set up, clear & move tables in the Dining Room and Hawkeye Grill, must be available all shifts and days of week. Must be able to lift and move 40+ lbs. Days off rotate.
Must be available for all shifts, breakfast, lunch and dinner; and all days of the week. Tips and gratuities plus an hourly wage.
Only full and complete applications will be accepted. Must be able to work in the United States.
Situated in a picturesque lakeside setting, The Otesaga Resort Hotel provides elegant accommodations amid the beauty and culture of Cooperstown. A winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award, our majestic Upstate New York hotel exudes the charm and gracious hospitality of a bygone era, while providing modern resort amenities. A member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, The Otesaga is the perfect employment opportunity in Cooperstown.
Catering Coordinators, Servers,Hosts & Table Tenders
NOW HIRING CATERING COORDINATORS, TABLE TENDERS, HOSTS & SERVERS
Immediate openings table tenders, servers, hosts and catering coordinators - Part-Time & Full-Time Available
APPLY TODAY at the Johnny Carino's located at:
19820 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77065
A full-service restaurant company providing a unique and memorable Italian restaurant experience for our guests. We are a family-owned business that provides a fun, engaging environment that cares about the skills and career advancement of our employees.
BENEFITS include . . .
Flexible scheduling, medical insurance upon qualification, ongoing development and training opportunities, plus many MORE!
EOE and E-Verify Company
A family owned business that provides a memorable Italian dining experience with bold and creative dishes providing exceptional, attentive service; leaving our guests full and satisfied. We provide a fun, engaging environment and care about the skills and career advancement of our employees. We have over 75 locations nationwide! Come join our Family today...
Burn Table Operator
Burn Table Operator:
Can run “Multiple torch oxygen-acetylene flame cutting equipment” and overhead crane.
They will need to be able to work alone for the most part.
They will work from drawing, blueprints, bills of material, cutting lists…
Some CNC experience would be preferred.
Hours 4pm to 12:30pm
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Line Cook/Dressing Table
The dressing table operator is expected to dress, plate, inspect, coordinate and expedite all food for the service staff and drive thru operator.
Essential (primary) Functions:
The primary responsibility of the dressing table operator is to dress, plate, inspect, and coordinate orders to ensure that orders are prepared in a timely fashion (5-8 minutes from receipt). Additionally, they expedite and call orders to other operators. Preparation times, monitoring dressing table temperatures, restocking, sanitizing work station and following, safety, security uniform, and company rules are essential to the successful operation of this position.
Any and all other tasks assigned.
· Good Vision, general and close
· Good hearing
· Manual Dexterity
· Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift
· Lift and transfer trays of food
· Understandable speech
· Lift and carry 30 pounds
· Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform
Essential Social & Mental
· Works well with others/team player
· Maintains composure while under stress
· Plans and organizes
· Basic math and reading skills
· Detail oriented
· Retains verbal requests
· Retains menu preparation and plating knowledge
· Good verbal skills
For over 80 years, the company's name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word steak stood for STEAKBURGER. The term shake stood for hand-dipped MILK SHAKES. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. To prove his point that his burgers were exceptionally prime, he would wheel in a barrel of steaks (including round, sirloin, and T-bones) and grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Hence arose the origin of our famous slogan, In Sight, It Must Be Right.
After 80 years, we are continuing Steak n Shakes tradition of serving the country's best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.
Burn Table Operator
EXPERIENCE 1 to 3+ years of experience operating a plasma or gas burning table; previous crane operation experience preferred. KNOWLEDGE Ability to perform work with little supervision and with minimal errors.
SKILL Ability to troubleshoot operating issues on burning equipment, basic math skills, ability to read and interpret drawings, legible printing / handwriting, and ability to read a tape measure. PRODUCTIVITY Ensure all work referenced above is completed at an acceptable productivity level for employee s classification and experience level. Productivity performance will be based on historical time studies of similar work.
DUTIES Operates plasma or gas burning table equipment to cut and shape metal. Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Positions work piece; sets, stops, or guides piece according to specifications.
Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction. Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
Post a Job
CNC Plasma Table Operator
CNC PLASMA TABLE OPERATOR POSITION:
Cardinal Metals, Inc., Established in 1979, located in Dallas, TX, is family owned and operated and currently looking for a cnc plasma table operator.
Experience: Experience operating a cnc plasma table for metal cutting is highly preferred. Experience operating other metal processing equipment, such as laser, waterjet, or cnc cutting tables / mills will be considered. Minimum High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Must be able to comprehend control operations, sort out various steel products, read tape measurer to verify part sizes compared to drawings, basic computer knowledge, and safe work habits. Experience in operating an overhead crane and/or a fork lift to load tables is preferred, or we’ll train.
We own and operate 3 state-of-the-art high definition plasma tables, capable of cutting gauge thin materials up to 2” thick plate. Tables are equipped with 5 axis heads for bevel cutting, and Hypertherm power units and consumables.
Work hours: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm standard, Monday through Friday. Overtime can be expected based on work load.
Pay scale: $15 - $18/ hour based on knowledge and experience. In addition to weekly pay and strong benefits, our team members receive annual bonuses based on length of time worked and achievable goals.
Chef De Cuisine Table 45
Do you see yourself as a Head Chef - Chef de Cuisine?
What's your passion? Whether you're into chess, piano music or flying kites, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations and assignments of the kitchen staff, communicate goals, and assign/prioritize work and ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions. This includes supervisingthe preparation and presentation of all menu itemsin accordance with established recipes and standards and assisting in the planning of meals and menus for the restaurant and catered events within brand or local menu guidelines. You will maintain procedures to (1) ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, kitcheninventory, and equipment, (2) replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms, etc.in a timely and efficient manner, and (3) to minimize waste and pilferage.
This function is responsible to ensure thatkitchen equipment is in proper operational condition and cleaned on a regular basis while ensuring thekitchen areas and related storerooms are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume and in accordance with sanitation and health department requirements. You will assist sales, catering and banquet staff with banquets, parties and other special events and may occasionally prepare meals and/or set up and replenish buffets to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel's food and beverage facilities. You may serve as Manager on Duty or perform other duties as assigned.
Table Games Dealer (Pool)
Conduct assigned game according to Oneida procedures. Exchange cash for gaming chips, deal multiple card games, and provide quality customer service within the policies, procedures and expectations of the Table Games Department. Continuation of this position is contingent upon funding allocations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Table Games operations at all times and in all activities. Promote the Table Games to all patrons. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Oneida Casino. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as the top priority.
2. Inform supervisor of recommendations/ideas for improving all areas of this position to include ideas on improving customer service, systems or activities.
3. Develop, maintain, and facilitate effective relationships, communication processes and activities with all Gaming services personnel and all other internal and external customers. Ensure established procedures and processes are utilized at all times to ensure maximum understanding and coordination is in place. Attend department meetings to ensure effective communications take place.
4. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in all areas at all times. Adhere to established quality, service delivery, customer service, and customer demand expectations. Adhere to all audit, and legal regulations/laws and practices.
5. Check with the Pit Manager prior to the commencement of a shift change.
6. Begin dealer rotation in complete uniform and practice good personal hygiene.
7. Demonstrate strong knowledge of all Table Games and have the ability to control games.
8. Exchange currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to departmental policy and in an accurate manner.
9. Inform the Casino Supervisor of any special requests or unusual play.
10. Sign and tabulate reconciliation forms for overall accountability.
11. Ensure game protection, accurate payouts and game pace that both meets guest expectations and maximizes hands per hour.
12. Deal an assortment of Table Games as assigned by supervisor.
13. Safeguard company assets.
14. Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing goals that positively affect the department.
15. Adhere to all Tribal Personnel Policies and Procedures, Tribal Standard Operating Procedures, and Area and Program Strategic Plans and Policies.
16. Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
17. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Frequently stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
2. Occasionally stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift and/or move up to twenty- five (25) pounds.
3. Employee must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across gaming table with repetitive motions.
4. Employee must be able to speak, hear, and smell. Must have depth perception and peripheral vision. Must be able to see near, far, and in color.
5. Evening, holiday and/or weekend work will be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
6. Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust-free.
7. A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter.
1. Knowledge in positive public relations and providing exemplary customer service.
2. Knowledge and understanding of blackjack and various Table Games.
3. Skill in accurately recording numbers and payouts.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and the general public.
5. Ability to apply basic mathematical skills. (Must complete a Payout Math Test)
6. Ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining positive guest satisfaction.
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include nights and weekends. Ability to work overtime when assigned.
8. Ability to perform duties in a professional and positive manner.
9. Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
10. Ability to represent organization in a professional manner while building rapport and confidence.
11. Ability to deal the game of Blackjack in a quick, friendly and accurate manner.
12. Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
13. Must present a professional appearance and demeanor as a representative of the Oneida Tribe in dealing with the general public.
14. Must adhere to strict confidentiality in all matters. (Must sign a confidentiality statement prior to employment.)
15. Must be willing and able to obtain additional education and training.
16. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Must adhere to the Tribe s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
17. Must pass a background security check with the Oneida Nation in order to meet the Employment Eligibility Requirements, Tribal/State Compact and/or Oneida Nation Gaming Ordinance as they pertain to the position. A temporary license or Gaming License issued by the Oneida Gaming Commission is required as a condition of employment and continuing employment within the Oneida Nation's Gaming Division.
Applicants please clearly state on the application/resume if you meet these qualifications.
1. One (1) year experience of Table Games dealing.
Applicants please clearly state how you meet these qualifications on the application/resume.
1. Must be eighteen (18 ) years of age or older.
2. High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. (Must be enrolled in a GED Program prior to the end of probationary period and provide documentation to the HRD Office for employment personnel file.) Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
3. Must have proven knowledge and experience of Table Games dealing. (Must pass an audition demonstrating proficiency in Table Games dealing.)
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED:
1. Must provide a copy of diploma, degree or certification upon employment.
Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment
Oneida Nation employees enjoy excellent benefits including:
* Discounted corporate fitness membership
* Eleven (11) paid holidays
* Personal and vacation time
* An Employee Assistance Program, and much more!