Assembler Camper Job Description Sample
Camper Shell And Truck Accessories Installer
We are looking for a full time employee to install camper shell, truck accessories, hitches, racks and more. we are looking for someone that is mechanically inclined.
Wiring and installing brake controllers, for towing. Electrical for 3rd brake lights and cap interior lighting. Have the propensity to learn in an industry where you can be doing something different from day to day.
This job will require working Saturdays until 3:00 pm. Our hours are 8:30 - 5:00 Monday thru Friday and 8:30 - 3:00 on Saturday. We are closed most major holidays.
Please come in in person with your resume or to fill out an application.
3513 Portola Drive, Santa Cruz, CA
To support our recent expansion, we are looking for an exceptional individual to position as a Camper Carpenter. Responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Install cabinets based on structured blueprints
- Assist in the final assembly of each camper
- Install drawers and drill door hinges
- Follow instructions and adapt to design changes
- Must be a highly-motivated individual who is willing to learn new skills
- General wood experience
- Capable of handling a variety of different hand tools
- Must have good judgment and be attentive to detail
- Good communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain accuracy
Compensation : $14-18.00/hr.
Benefits : Excellent benefits package including matching 401k, employer-subsidized health and dental insurance, vacation and sick time, and more.
Position Type : Non-exempt, hourly, full-time
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a [[title]] to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Perform back-end and box-build assembly processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner according to workmanship standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
– Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
– Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
– Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks, bin or Kanban locations.
– Maintain certification and/or proficiency in Assembler I, Router, Press Fit, and RTV operations.
– Maintain certification and/or proficiency in DF Pre-Kitting Assembly/Test, Hi-Pot Test, Bundle Kitting, and Pack-Out operations.
– Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations.
– Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
– Execute Purge process as needed.
– Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
– Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
– Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– One to three months related experience and/or training.
– Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Fiber Optic Assembler
The Corporate Advisory Services group helps operating companies and strategic investors identify, assess, and forecast political risks when entering into or expanding within international markets. Eurasia Group's integrated research platform can be customized for each client depending on its specific business model, risk tolerance, and industry sector.
Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
Perform routine and preventive maintenance on power distribution systems, including battery plants.
Perform routine system data backup to disk and tape.
Work with Central Office Installation and performs acceptance testing on new systems.
Assist in the alignment and testing of remote facilities, digital transmission spans, special circuits and associated transmission equipment.
Work with Testboard and Outside Plant personnel to isolate Outside Plant problems.
Perform outside plant testing during hours the Repair Center is not staffed.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-4 years of training/experience/education
Extensive knowledge of associated central office systems including: transmission, special circuits, T-carrier, fiber optic, and power distribution.
Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, office drawings, engineering change notices, circuit layout designs, technical manuals, and procedures.
Ability to climb ladders, to lift and maneuver 50 pounds, to differentiate colors, to use computer keyboard/mouse and a valid Alaska drivers license are critical for movement into this position.
Possess basic personal computer and typing skills.
Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks.
Ability to work directly with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Possess the necessary organizational skills and attitude to maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
The Global Energy & Natural Resources group manages relationships with clients in the energy, utilities, mining, and agriculture sectors. We also originate and coordinate research in these areas, tailoring regional analysis into focused market intelligence, risk management, and strategic-planning support.
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS needed for a growing company located in Bolingbrook, IL
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS - INTERVIEWING ASAP
EXCELLENT company benefits and quarterly bonus program!
Second Shifts Available
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Performing a variety of sub assembly and final assembly operations.
- Piece together parts, according to drawings and procedures, with tools and fasteners.
- General electronics knowledge of handling, wiring, testing and troubleshooting electronic components and sub assemblies using hand tools, power tools and test equipment
- Conduct Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic testing utilizing computer controlled automated test equipment.
- Experience working in a manufacturing assembly environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
$13.00-$16.50 per hour (Shift differential for 2nd shift .75)
Excellent company benefits:
- Prescription Program
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Medical Plan
- Bonus/profit sharing Plan
Please email qualified resumes to email@example.com or
call CHAR STUKEL 630-505-8881
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Des Plaines, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Electrical Control Panel Wireman / Entry Level Mechanical Assembler
YOU MUST HAVE A RESUME AND A CLEAN BACKGROUND
Wireman: Electrical Control panel wiring- 6am- 4:30pm Mon- Fri ($15/HR)
Mechanical Assemblers: Must have basic knowledge of hand tools, measuring tape- 6am- 4:30pm Mon- Fri ($12/HR)
Send me your resume!!
Pacesetter Personnel Services
ResourceMFG is looking for skilled assemblers to join our team!
1st shift: $16-20 DOE
- Must have electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- Willing to work in a team environment is a must
- Heavy lifting will b e required some throughout the day
If interested, please apply today!
Volt Workforce Solutions is now hiring Production Line Workers in Westfield In, to join our team! You will perform line assembly. Once hired you are eligible for full benefits, paid time off and service anniversary awards. Apply now for immediate consideration!
•Perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations
•Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
•Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
•Previous experience in production
•Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs
•Ability to handle physical workload
•Able to stand on your feet for 10 hour shift
•Consent to Background and Drug prescreening.
Shift 6am to 4:30pm Mon- Thursday
Pay: 11.00 hour after 90 days pay will increase to 12.75 ho
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!