Assembler Clip On Sunglasses Job Description Sample
Sunglasses Sales Professional Part Time: Bloomingdale’S, Newport Beach, CA
Apply today Overview: As a Sales Professional at Bloomingdale's your primary focus is to build and maintain relationships with your clients. You are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our store is nothing other then OUTSTANDING.
You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling experience will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, calling clients for events and the arrival of new merchandise and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. Key Accountabilities:
OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority Teamwork Oriented Meeting or exceeding sales and new account goals Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales Floor coverage flexibility & dependability with schedules including some nights and weekends Skill
Possesses drive, is goal-oriented, has an entrepreneurial outlook Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. SDL2017
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Assembler Needed Asap
Insulator Seal Inc., a division of MDC Vacuum Products, is looking for a Assembler B to Join our dynamic team.
Function & Responsibility
The assembler position is responsible for the assembly of “complete units” as specified by customer requirements.
- Read work orders and study assembly drawings to determine operation to be performed.
- Select appropriate parts to assemble as specified on ISI prints.
- Assemble appropriate parts using specified hardware called out on work order.
- Insert correct hardware into work piece according to assembly drawings.
- Count, record and maintain adequate inventory of purchased and painted parts.
- Examine and test assembly at various stages of production, according to standard procedures, to detect nonstandard or defective assemblies.
- Reject or route nonstandard components for rework through MRB System.
- Clean parts and assemblies at various stages of production.
- Log in and out of proper jobs in company software system and enter quantity of completion of jobs.
- Transport finished work pieces to next appropriate department or staging area in the production line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work with team members
- Ability to take direction from supervisor
- Ability to keep required job schedules
- Ability to focus attention on details
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-4 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Press Operator / Assembler
Press Operator / Assembler – Clarksville, TN
PeopleReady is hiring for long-term, temporary to hire Press Operators and Assemblers in the Clarksville area.
Job Description: Press Operator will perform assembly or set up, operator or tend machines to straighten metal or plastic material. Assemblers will assemble entire products or components to the customer specifications.
Pay Rate: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour to start
Shift/Hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
PeopleReady will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
Loading metal onto a press machine for precision metal parts manufacturing
Cutting of metal stamped products with the use of laser cutting machine
Labeling boxes to prepare for shipment
Load & unload machines
Repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds in some departments
Come by our office Monday – Friday, 9 am – 1 pm.
We are located at 8 Jefferson Street, Clarksville, TN.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Dependable, experience and professional Electro-Mechanical Assembler needed for possible long term full time position.
Will perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly tasks for circuit boards, cables, sub-assemblies and wiring.
Review blueprints and job specifications to determine assembly procedures
Obtain parts, sub-assemblies and mechanical components from stockroom
Position and fasten parts of wires using hand tools and solder connections following procedures.
Use of hand tools including pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, wrenches, soldering iron, crimps, electric drill, etc.
• High School education or equivalent (GED)
• Two years of industrial experience related to assembly of electronics
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wire lists
• Ability to use hand tools and handle medium and large components
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Strong work ethic and detail accuracy
• Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
• Adhere to all safety procedure
Assembler 3Rd Shift (1336A)
- Review process sheet and fit, align and assemble manufactured or purchased parts, motors, and sub-assemblies into completed units, make necessary electrical connections. Visually inspect for fit and surface complications. If unit does not conform to specifications, repair or return for rework. May require partial disassembly.
- Test unit for proper operation and insert in packing containers or cartons. Mark container with type, style, color, and model number.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, process sheets, and instructions to assemble a variety of standard products. Methods generally prescribed or established.
- Use required hand and air powered tools, measuring instruments and gauges. Final assemblies are subject to further inspection and check. Instructions given on a new or non-standard unit.
- Participation in Lean manufacturing principles, “5S” and continuous improvement.
- Requires ability to work from drawings, blueprints, or process sheets and ability to learn how to operate and make routine adjustments to various machines (i.e. automatic tapers and bagging machine, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (completed).
- Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Assembly work on new industrial equipment, mill, mining, electrical generation etc.
- Must have experience with wide variety of hand tools, drills, grinders, micrometers, levels, squares, wrenches
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Experience with fork trucks and overhead cranes
- Must have valid drivers license
- Pass drug screen and background check
Production Gating Wax Assembler - Lpc-T / 816
2Nd Shift Industrial Assembler
Telamon is looking for Industrial Assemblers to join our team in Carmel, IN! In this position, you will assemble industrial components per part quality process instructions using various tools, operate assembly test equipment, and perform pick and pack functions for kitting production. This position is for our second shift and the hours are 3:30PM to 12:00AM with overtime hours of 3:30PM to 2:00AM and some weekends.Starting pay is $10.25 and benefits are offered immediately.
Essential Duties and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities require use of basic skills in order to complete the tasks listed below for the assembly of Industrial Parts:
- Must follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment
- Verify all components and labels against the work order
- Record component lot numbers on work orders
- Follow one-piece flow in assembly of finish goods
- Perform daily preventive maintenance checks of equipment
- Calibrate equipment to red rabbit sample specifications
- Operate torque tools, drills, and leak test equipment, and other various hand tools
- Interpret visual aids and work instructions, and adhere to quality procedures
- Count and package small parts for pick/pack in Kitting production
- Use of scale for weigh-counting component parts
- Product lifting, packaging and moving
- Pick and stage assembly materials to fulfill the production needs
- Perform quality inspections of assembled parts and record results
- Sort non-conforming material
- Train to and follow established lean manufacturing processes and procedures
- Able to use, or be trained to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack
- Ability to lift up to 40 LBS
- Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and quality documents
- Must be detail-oriented to ensure quality of assembled product
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as required
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred, but not required
- Previous Automotive manufacturing/assembly experience is a plus, but not required
Assembler / Fabricator
Nott Company is looking for an individual to perform general fabrication duties for our Industrial Division in our Kaukauna, WI location. Primary duties include:
Assemble hoses, belts, and other value-added product according to customer requirements and company quality assurance practices, utilizing crimpers, saws, and slitter.
Perform pressure testing if required.
Perform daily machine inspections.
High school diploma or GED required, technical/vocational course work desirable
Minimum 1 year industrial assembly experience
Must be able to perform shop math and read drawings
Must be able to lift 50#
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), holidays, personal time off and more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!