Assembler Clip On Sunglasses Job Description Sample
Clip Assembly Operator
Opportunity for a Full-time Clip Assembly Operator - available immediately starting on first shift and moving to second shift in 60-90 days. Must have the following experience
- operating manufacturing equipment.
- sheet metal and roll forming experience is a plus
- using calipers, micrometers, and other precision measuring instruments
- prefer individual with advanced mechanical aptitude and skills
- solid problem-solving and decision-making skill.
- QC experience on parts produced
- must be able to stand for long periods of time, work in a non climate-controlled environment, and lift up to 70 pounds
- maintain machinery and perform preventive maintenance and document in-process inspections
- Prefer experience in a high-production manufacturing facility driven by schedule
- team player
This position supports continuous improvement and 5S/Lean Manufacturing methods.
Will accept high school degree with additional operations training in the background. Prefer technical school experience with specific tool/die training. Pay commensurate with experience.
Position is first shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) initially and then moving into a second shift (12:30-9:00pm). However, shift flexibility is a plus to meet production demand.
TSN provides solutions for all standard light steel framing applications, including load-bearing mid-rise construction systems, curtain wall systems, rigid connectors, vertical deflection connectors, lateral drift connectors and anchorage connectors.
Substantial effort has been made by the industry to standardize construction practices to ensure the positive connections of light steel framing components. Toward this end, TSN products have undergone extensive field and laboratory testing to achieve complete solutions for both designers and installers.
Visit our website at www.steelnetwork.com.
Merchandise Assistant, Leather Goods & Sunglasses
The Merchandise Assistant will be responsible for the total merchandise operation in the office. Along with Merchandise Manager and Associate Merchandise Manager (if applicable), the Merchandise Assistant will support all daily operations within the department which will ultimately affect company sales, gross margin, and weeks of supply objectives. He/she will work with vendors in developing solid relationships to effectively resolve various issues.
Run monthly selling reports (or as needed) and send to vendor community
Communicate/follow-up with vendors regarding any issues on assortments, create skus, pricing, and product approval
Communicate/follow-up with cruise-line partners on product approval
Interact effectively with internal staff as well as vendors to achieve departmental goals
Reinforce communication of merchandise strategies
Visit ships to assist set ups, merchandise shops and address concerns/issues (if necessary)
Build partnerships with vendors and internal colleagues (operations, visual, marketing, finance)
Assist planning with offloads and return to vendors
Communicate with onboard personnel regarding merchandise requests and will assist Merchandise Manager with day to day functions
College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Minimum 1-2 years retail experience in a fast-paced environment
High energy level and positive approach to job and team responsibilities
Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
Strong multi-tasking abilities
Excellent communication skills; and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Setting priorities, use time effectively and manage multiple priorities and activities
Communicate ideas effectively and professionally
Flexible with hours, overtime when necessary
Strong PC proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ID: 2018-2388 External Company Name: http://www.starboardcruise.com External Company URL: Starboard Cruise Services
Responsibilities Packages finished product. Inspects quality of finished product. Properly labels product, completes production inspection sheets and handles all other necessary documentation activities.
Immediately alerts shift supervisor to any hindrances in meeting the production schedule. Works to manage product inventory to increase inventory flow (turns.) Manages stock activities for assigned clip presses. Ensures all established ISO work instructions are followed at all times.Participates in ISO audits as requested.
Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Follows all safety procedures, particularly proper lock-out and tag-out procedures. Ensures machine guarding is properly in place on presses before operating the machines.
Performs rudimentary machine maintenance activities. Participates in process improvement initiatives. May work as a team with other Press Department employees on process improvement.
Qualifications Education/Studies: Minimum high scholl degree or the equivalent. Professional Experience:
Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility. Must be able to safely and simultaneously manage product from multiple clip presses. Must possess the ability to work effectively with others, in an independent production team environment.
Good oral communication skills. Additional Preferred Education/
Previous experience using standard calipers, or other similar measuring equipment.
Previous experience in an ISO certified production environment. Previous experience working with a computerized production scheduling system. Work Environment and Physical
Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds. Performs physical labor for the majority of the daily shift, with long periods of walking or standing essential to the job. Utilization of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory while working in the manufacturing area, including: hearing protection, OSHA standard safety shoes, and safety glasses.
The noise level varies between a high to moderate level. As part of the Company’s hearing conservation program, this position will be required to undergo a standard hearing test upon hire, and annually thereafter. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted.
In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency.
JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment.
The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment. Requisition ID2018-2724 # of Openings2 CategoryDirect Labor
Apparel, Footwear, Sunglasses Associate
Position summary: Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
Position responsibilities: 1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 3) Demonstrate product to customers 4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines 5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training 6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing 7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves 8) Restock merchandise as required 9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies 10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers. Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electronics Assembler - Sr Electronics Assembler 1
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER for an open position in Wilsonville, OR.
Position Description: • Under limited supervision, performs a variety of moderately complex electronic tasks following Industry and standards for electronic soldering (SMT & thru-hole), mechanical assembly, and optics handling/cleaning. May be asked to fill in for more senior members of the work area as needed.
May work a variety of assembly stations. • Following/reading blueprints, wiring schematics, written work instructions and verbal instructions assembles electronic subassemblies, top assemblies, and complete assemblies. May be asked to assist other production employees on production activities. • Required to use hand tools and power tools to assemble and rework a variety of parts/assemblies and perform required assembly/rework operations to meet quality standards. Soldering may be required for some positions. • Inspects own work on electronic assemblies to ensure a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements. • Required to enter time in FIT timekeeping system, charging time to programs being worked and time/attendance. • Regular and reliable attendance is required as well as flexibility to support production schedule requiring working overtime hours and alternate shift hours. • Work in a safe manner, per company Environmental Health and Safety policies. • Responsible for various SAP transactions to record operations. • Understands and demonstrates Lean principals/practices. • May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
Must Have Requirements:
1. Experience with electronics manufacturing processes including SMT & Thru-hole technologies 2. Demonstrated ability to follow work instructions All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Precision Assembler - Automotive
Job Description Production Operator for one of Kelly Services Premier clients Operation of the Assembly line by using the established processes, while working together in a team environment. Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include: 1.
Follow all established and known Safety guidelines and wear all required PPE 2. Read, understand, and follow Control Plans which will identify process and what to do when problems occur. 3. Identify parts from these and verify to the visual display boards. 4.
Obtain parts and place into appropriate locations (i.e. bushings into holes, rivets into bushings, clips into slots, parts into fixtures, etc.) 5. Load Assemblies properly into fixtures as required. 6. Operate the machinery to perform the task (i.e. bushing press, rivet stake, torque gun, clip installation tools, scanner-s printers, overhead Material Handling equipment, etc.) 7.
Collect and record SPC information where required. 8. Inspect each part for Quality defects 9. Recognize quality problems or assembly operations that are incorrect or not to control plans or boundary sample or know defects. 10.
Monitor information boards for quality alerts or deviations. 11. Perform scheduled preventative maintenance activities. (i.e. check and add oil, monitor and replace bushing tips, monitor condition of rivet pen). 12. Proactively participate in problem solving activities and assist in corrective actions. 13.
Perform 5-S activities as required. 14. Maintain all established quantity levels and efficiencies. 15. Careful handling of equipment, material and suspect material utilizing the established procedures and guidelines.
Working Conditions: Fast paced Automotive Manufacturing Team environment. Very clean and quiet.
Requirements Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required: 1. High School Diploma or GED required. 2.
One year of manufacturing Assembly experience preferred. 3. General knowledge of quality systems and identification of defects recommended. 4. Must have general mechanical aptitudes. 5.
Ability to work within the establish Core Values & Principles. 6. Must be friendly and have good references and a stable work history. 7. Must have the ability to do repetitive work and lift up to 20# regularly, lift up to 40# occasionally, twist, bend, stoop, walk, and stand for long periods of time. 8. Must be comfortable using power tools
Highlights 1st shift working from 6am for 10-12 hours - Monday -- Thursday Occasional overtime and flexibility to work Friday and or Saturday (not every week) Opportunity to be hired in with good attendance and production $12 per hour with increase to $12.50 at 90 days
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Career Opportunities: Lead Assembler (161769)
- The Lead Assembly Technician is responsible to the Supervisor and Manager of Production for the overall utilization of his area, to include the guidance and supervision of production personnel. In addition the Lead Technician is responsible for the following:
- To ensure safe work practices are followed.
- To plan, direct and coordinate the activities of his areas so as to minimize delays, and increase production and efficiency.
- To provide on the job training, coaching and to assist subordinates in the proper procedures, methods and practices to be followed in each respective duty.
- To make available to personnel the necessary manuals, service bulletins, airworthiness directives and other required technical data.
- The maintaining of all equipment and tools in a serviceable and working condition.
- For ascertaining that all necessary work records are properly executed by the responsible person.
- The proper handling of all parts.
- The initiation of requisitions for stock and materials as required.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Follows approved assembly procedures for component or aircraft structures, consulting internal procedures that have been FAA approved, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) technical data, and work package instructions.
- Positions and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint lines and index points.
- Inspects completed work to identify any needed rework before signing off; ensures that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances.
- Performs serviceability tests as required, utilizing test equipment specified in technical manuals.
- Completes work package documentation as required by FAA and/or repair station manual.
- Submits completed work to Quality Assurance for final/in progress inspection and certification of airworthiness.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School/ GED
- A&P and mechanical / electrical experience a plus
- Structures experience a plus.
- Lead or Supervisory experience a plus
- Master Technician Role requiring Expert skills to perform all standard and emerging tasks within the Technical Area assigned to.
- Generally at least 8 years of experience or greater in area of responsibility.
- Experience with assembly, mechanical, electrical or aircraft structures as well as able to use all tech data and aircraft drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate effectively
- Coaching and training skills
- Proficient in riveting, installation of relate hardware, usage of precision instruments and utilization of hand tools to perform these tasks.
- Must be able to fabricate parts.
- Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examines sample or damaged part or structure to determine repair or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Be proficient in the usage of air powered hand tools and related equipment.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to work different shifts and flexible hours if required.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- As required by the position, must have the ability to wear a respirator as per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 "Respirator Protection" regulations with no restrictions that would prevent the proper use and/or seal of the respirator.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and complies with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee. Performs other duties as assigned
We are seeking an Equipment Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
A company on Milwaukees north side is hiring for assembly.
- Hours are 6AM-230PM
- Must be available to work overtime.
- Pay is $11/HR.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Drug test required.
Delivery Driver/Cabinet Assembler
Cabinet shop needs a dependable person to deliver cabinets to job sites, and assemble cabinets when no deliveries are needed. Must have good driving record and clean appearance. Please call 770-460-4331 if you are interested.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!