Assembler Component Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Component
Component Parts Maker & Assembler (2Nd Shift)
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Description of major duties and responsibilities of the role.
Works in one of four (4) job assignments in the classification performing a variety of functions related to the manufacture and assembly of medical kit components.
Molding, Tipping, Assembly, and Coating
When performing work in each of the job assignments: * Obtains appropriate process documents for operation to be performed from set-up person or supervisor.
Locates required components and verifies identity and quantity.
Performs operations as described, utilizing the specified gauges and measurements to verify quality.
Completes various production documents such as Production Control Sheets, Machine Log, and SAP DHR. * Packs completed components in appropriate containers as required to maintain product quality or meet customer requests.
Identifies completed components and delivers to QA or next operation.
When working in the Molding assignment: * Loads component blank or cannula into molding machine.
Activates machine cycle.
Removes Completed parts
Inspects or gauges parts
When working in the Tipping assignment: * Cleans component blanks
Trims blanks to proper length when required.
Loads component blanks and activates machine cycle.
Unloads, trims, and inspects or gauges completed parts.
Loads and unloads even with corrugated parts.
Replaces core pins when necessary.
When working in the Assembly
Performs hand or machine-assisted assembly operations
Load components into jigs or fixtures.
Apply glue or adhesives when required.
Cycle machines when utilized.
Inspect or gauge completed parts.
When working in extrusion, performs tray work and other component packing requiring plastic bags, pans, etc. Gauges and inspects parts as necessary.
Provides relief for molding operation.
Works in any job assignment as required by production and scheduling demands.
Picks out or repairs vendor parts or internally produced component parts rejected by Quality assurance.
Maintains charts and records including Statistical Process Control, Defect Type, and Machine/Station Stoppages.
Assists with training new employees
Follows the official policies and procedures in conformance with the Reading Facilities Quality System and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices
Adheres to and ensures the compliance of Teleflex’s Code of Conduct, all company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Participates in and follows the ZAP Safety Program. MATERIALS - All medical components and assemblies including machine tooling and machine parts, metals, plastics, heptane and chemicals necessary for the process. TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT Plastic injection molding machines, various curing fixtures, adhesive needle assembly machine, baking oven, printing machine, razor blades, air operated press, glue dispensing units, ultrasonic welding unit, robotic assembly machine, 5 pound weight, container of soapy water, single and multi-station tipping machines, cut-off machine, container of Heptane or cleaning solvent, plastic containers and lids, plastic bags and ties, rotary pad printer/slitter, sleeving pins, corrugation machines, oven and fixtures, various gauges and measuring devices, glues and adhesives, valve assembly machine, silicone, small hand tools, heat gun, shrink wrap, coating machine and fixtures, coating solution and containers. DIRECTION EXERCISED - Shares information with operators, supervisor and engineering personnel
Assembly & Test Technician ( Mfg. Of Aircraft Fluid Control Components )
Looking for talented Technicians! CRISSAIR, INC. offers career growth, training, stable employment, flexible schedules, benefits and other unique employee perks!
Come grow with us !!! Summary Performs any and all A&T operations within the department. Tests completed assemblies per ATP using specialized tools. Refers to technical drawings and written instructions.
Reassembles or reworks rejected parts. Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed. (Desired pay based on experience.) Set-up tests as required.
Drill parts using micro-drills and lathes. Read pressure gauges and flow meters and accurately log data to ATP requirements. Swedge noses to form 37-- and 45-- conical.
Lock-wire and torque seal parts. Follow daily dispatch reports and other direction from supervisor. Maintain accurate parts and part count for each job.
Install internal components using arbor press and proper fixtures. Identify causes for test failures, rework, and suggest corrective action as required. Submit to supervisor for approval.
Set up and operate micro laser weld machine. Set up and operate drill press for crimp roll. Seek and document lean ideas to improve efficiency in the department.
Maintain all hand tools in clean working condition. Notify supervisor of any equipment that requires repair. Keep work station and test equipment clean and free of unnecessary debris.
Properly handle and dispose of chemicals used. Maintain all safety standards and use safety equipment as required. Identify any routings discrepancy and notify supervisor so changes can be made if necessary. Read and understand blueprints.
Understand basic hydraulic concepts for the function of gauges, flow meters, and assemblies in hydraulic systems.
Maintain a 100% quality rating and less than .1% rejected components (caused by tech damage). Education/Experience -- Certification in Hydraulic Principles and 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Computer/ Office Skills -- Basic windows/internet browser -- ERP/Inventory -- Basic Blueprint Reading -- Basic Hydraulics Certification Job Type: Full-time *Crissair is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in practices of employment opportunities on the basis of an individual---s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations . * In compliance with ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Crissair, Inc., please call [phone removed].
Maintenance Technician, Component Assembly
New Accounts + new orders = MORE JOBS!
PrecisionValve is a global leader in the aerosol dispensing industry. Here in Travelers Rest we manufacture some ofthe most popular aerosol valves and accessories in the world! The products we make ship throughout the USand to clients worldwide.
We are looking for an experiencedMaintenance Technician to helpsupport our busy Component Assembly Department! The Maintenance Tech maintain and repair all machinery within the ComponentDepartment, including Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and
3rd shift 11:00pm – 7:30am
SCOPE: Technicianresponsibilities include maintaining facility and production equipment. Technician will perform all tasks with minimal supervision. Technicianwill work closely with engineering and maintenance leads.
Technician must have the ability to wire/test electrical circuits and be proficient with multimeter
Perform all preventative maintenance to machines in a safe manner and in compliance with Company policy and OSHA standards
Repair and possible fabrication of conveyors and component parts
Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems (AC and DC) of Assembly equipment
Identify problems and offer solutions and modifications to existing systems
Identify parts on schematics, retrieve cost from vendors and write requisitions for parts
Assist in maintaining facility equipment to include: air compressors, air dryers, chillers, and cooling towers
Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools PLC knowledge & troubleshooting; maintain equipment repairs and optimize machine performance
Perform machine change-overs and conversions
Keep accurate paperwork/records
Knowledge of Assembly equipment
Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Technical Degree in a Maintenance Related field IMT or IET preferred with 3 years’ experience or 5 years’ experience as an Electrical and/or Mechanical Technician
Self-motivated individual that works well with other technical trades
Technician must possess good communication skills and wear PPE as required
Ability to problem solve and recognize when something is wrong
Experience with fabrication and welding knowledge is a plus
Technician must be able to handle multiple task and work well under pressure
Must be willing to work overtime
2Nd Shift Component Assembly (Mn)
Date: May 4, 2017Location: Minneapolis, MN, USCompany: Greenheck GroupUnison Comfort Technologies has become a leading manufacturer of custom air handling equipment, packaged rooftop ventilators and coils by combining great people, passionate customer service, effective manufacturing representatives and competitive products. UCT is currently hiring for Component Assemblers in their Minneapolis, MN location. Component Assmblers start at $13.54/hour, plus $0.75 for 3rd shift.The primary responsibilities include:* Prepare foam panel assemblies for foaming machine by obtaining work direction from MII and determining correct order to prep kit of panels and determine which panels require internal features.
Assemble blowers and fans and prepare them for installation in the units.
Assemble framing, shelves, Hx drain pans, interior U-channel walls, filter racks, furnace bumps, hoods and hardware, mist eliminators and sleeves, perforated inner panels, condenser guards, grating, and VFD cabinet cut outs. Prepare these components for installation in the units.
Assemble doors and prepare them for installation in the units.
Operate the aluminum extrusion saw to produce component parts in accordance with part drawings and within predefined tolerances while following safety guidelines.
Effective communication skills.
Ability to set up and safely operate equipment effectively: welder, stud welder, shear, accupress, bandsaw, chopsaw, frame crimping machine, aluminum extrusion saw.
Ability to safely use hand tools, power tools, and read measuring devices.
Push, Pull, and weave welding skills.
Ability to read and understand instructions and interpret information from cut lists provided.
Ability to complete paperwork required by operations.
Ability to distinguish the various types and thickness of material.
Operate overhead crane/forklift/material handling equipment based on safety guidelines.
Ability to pay attention to detail.
Perform daily housekeeping tasks.
Be adaptable enough to learn the necessary functions in a timely manner and perform them within accepted output and quality levels.
Must follow standard safe practices that apply to all activities.Applicants must meet the following requirements:* High School Diploma or GED* A stable work history
Basic math, reading and computer skills
Experience reading a tape measure
Experience reading blue prints
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours daily.
Requires frequent lifting, routine bending, leaning, reaching, kneeling, etc.
Previous experience in sheet metal manufacturing, farming or the military is a plus.
Applicants must be able to work overtime as needed.Applicants must pass a computer skills test for interview consideration, and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, physical, physical agility test, and criminal background check if offered employment.The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job DescriptionCOMPONENT ASSEMBLER Entry Level Truss Assembler performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line to produce building material components Responsibilities:Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete order.Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.Responds attentively to training from Supervisor or more senior assemblers in order to increase own knowledge of work processes.Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.May perform other duties or projects as assigned by managementREQUIRED SKILLSMinimum education preferred—High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).Knowledge of and ability to use a variety hand and power tools to assemble either building materials components products
Knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
Ability to read and understand simple diagrams or blueprints
Other: Temperatures will vary.
Dusty and noisy environment when operating machines and tools. Ear protection required when exposed to noise for an extended period of time. Eye protection and steel toed (safety toed) hard sole leather boots required at all times.
Overtime work could be involved. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 100 pounds. Company DescriptionOUR MISSION:
The primary mission at DMVG Staffing is to partner with our clients to manage the entire full cycle talent acquisition process from job profiling through the on-boarding of the new hire including staff, technology, methodology and reporting to ensure that only exceptionally qualified talent is presented to client while exhibiting the highest standards of integrity, service and excellence. It is our belief that only through sincere, efficient and cost-effective service, consistently serve the needs of all its clients and earn their trust."OUR PROMISE: "We will do everything possible to be a trusted partner, to conduct each search with integrity and to exceed expectations in a professional, courteous and timely manner."
Post a Job
Assembler / Operator L - 3Rd Shift, Components
Associate will rotate through a variety of machine and hand assembly jobs. Jobs include:
Reading and understanding work orders.
Making tickets and doing ticket transfers on Vision IS.
Identifying quality flaws and bringing it to the lead's attention.
Working with automatic screwdrivers, riveters and sonic welders.
Packaging and using small scales, including lifting boxes up to 30 pounds and using pallet jack.
Manual assembly of small parts using presses and hand held tools.
Work on moving assembly lines such as auto-bagger or do boy to bag parts.
Keep work areas clean and neat.
Keep count of your production and record all counts accurately for each job.
Meet production goals for each day on each job.
Must rotate through all jobs.
Hours are Sunday - Friday 9:30 PM - 6:00 AM
Post a Job
Associate Component Engineer
ITH Staffing is looking for aCOMPONENT ENGINEER for our client
- Prepare component drawings and specifications for complex electronic systems that may be electro-optical, opto-mechanical or electro-mechanical in nature
Work with procurement to address component end of life issues and identifying alternatives in the event of product obsolescence.
- Provide support to engineering and purchasing for procurement and selection of parts and materials, prepare nonstandard part and material submittals, interface and work with inside and outside labs to interpret test results and define testing for the purposes of assuring that parts are compliant to requirements
- Perform BOM health checks to identify areas of technical concern; Hazardous material, Material Safety Data Sheets data, and Safety Assessment and Safety Report on System Hardware with program engineers, management, and customers on technical issues and status of work
- Present results of analysis to program engineers and customers on a regular basis to ensure proper interpretation and understanding.
- Act as a technical consultant in areas of expertise and to perform technical reviews of material/component quality documentation including supplier data, test results, etc. to assure conformance to stated requirements.
- Follow established procedures and specific, detailed instructions and/or guidance from more senior functional staff
- Track Component obsolescence and product life cycleQualifications:
- THIS IS AN ASSOCIATE LEVEL ROLE! Bachelor degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related Engineering discipline with 6+ years of experience or Master degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related Engineering discipline with 4+ years of experienceAdditional Skills:
- Experience or education concentration in component and/or reliability engineering as related to electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic parts application and selection
- Understanding of circuit diagrams and how to interpret them
- Knowledge/familiarity with military and industrial specifications and standards as well as test methods as they relate to parts and materials
- Demonstrated, pro-active communication skills
- Understanding of device physics and failure modes. Electrical overstress, electro-migration, fatigue, etc.
- Knowledge of various testing methods of electrical and electronic parts employed in the defense industry (i.e. burn-in, temperature cycling, vibration, shock, etc.
- Familiarity with mechanical part and materials requirements as they relate to Defense Systems.
- Familiarity with parts control/approval program processes
- Familiarity with Destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) according to military, customer and internal specifications
- Familiarity with IEEE parts standards and test/inspection methods
- Ability to interface with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure program requirements are met
- Confidence presenting status & results to program managementPlease be aware this position requires the ability to obtain security clearances. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
do you have exp. with component obsolesce?
experience with electronic components?
understanding of Analog, Digital, RF?
Base Salary - $90,000 to $110,000
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Never
Component Design Engineer
4607 SE International Way, Milwaukie, OR 97222
- Need someone proficient in Component Selection, Component Obsolescence, Component Life Cycle Management, Schematic and library (foot print creation and comparison), PCB Tools – Altium Designer , PADS, ORCAD, Allegro and PLM Tool proficiency – IHS/Silicon Expert
Electronic Components Technician
Reducing the freight costs, which continues to be the largest logistics cost, often shows directly on the bottom line since the costs are external and variable. These costs and levels of service are affected by an array of variables, from regulatory changes to fuel prices.
Yet these costs are typically poorly understood and only minimally reviewed and audited, and more than money is at stake. Customer service and company reputation, for example, are both greatly affected by the ability to get goods to the market in a reliable, timely manner.
The ideal candidate is a MID-LEVEL or SENIOR technician to build state of the art fiber optic acoustic systems.
Candidate should have at least 1 to 3 years experience with Fiber optic splicing, routing and measuring loss using an optical power meter.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There will be the opportunity to work overtime, both during the week and on weekends.
This is an evaluation hire position.
After the evaluation period of four and one-half months the candidate will be eligible for hire by the company and will receive full benefits.
Our transportation consultants design and optimize your transportation system so that you deliver the right service to your customers at the lowest cost. To get the most efficient system, we start with the customer requirements and make sure that the specifications are customized, consolidations maximized and the best modes chosen.
Through a systematic methodology we deliver results from process improvements to carrier selection and rate negotiation. Our unique experience of the market gives you an advantage when serving your customers.
Post a Job
Sr. Contract Manager - Aerospace Components & Composites
This company is one of the world’s leaders in the development of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
A Sr. Contracts Manager is needed for the Flight Systems organization and will join the award-winning team in Clearfield, UT.
In this capacity, you will:
- Develop a clear understanding of customer and program requirements that harmonize with business strategies to ensure contract structure and business terms are aligned with both.
- Review terms and conditions to address provisions and risks of financial terms, acceptance criteria, delivery requirements, warranty, intellectual property, termination provisions, indemnification and all other potential risk areas and recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Recommend changes, additions, and deletions to the contract structure to ensure accurate reflection of customer requirements and alignment with program strategy and risk mitigation.
- Negotiate profit and provide profit justification to the customer, ensuring that the profit/fee is consistent with and appropriate for the contract type, identified program risks, market standards, internal investment requirements, and working capital considerations.
- Identify business risks associated with contract in partnership with mission assurance.
- Ensure flow down of required terms and conditions to subcontractors and that subcontractor terms and conditions are appropriate for the work being performed in relation to the prime contract.
- Lead the development of a comprehensive negotiation strategy/plan working in conjunction with the Program Team.
- When applicable, lead Integrated Product Teams (IPT’s) in preparation for negotiations.
- Define negotiation parameters through delegation process (including goals/limits).
- Negotiate appropriate contract type, scope, price, profit and terms.
- Lead delegation (authority approval) process, including the assembling of delegation package and securing of proper sign-offs.
- 10+ years of experience in the industry, or government
- BS required, MBA preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with Negotiations, Terms & Conditions, ITAR, Export/Import
- Experience with Change Orders (Changes), estimating and/or pricing experience
- Experience with FAR & DFAR (for Government), NDAs, Teaming Agreements
You will also have exceptional visibility in the company; earn and outstanding salary; have some of the best health and welfare benefits in the industry; and have a number of avenues for career progression.
This is the position and company for you. Send your resume today! Post a Job