Assembler Corncob Pipes Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Corncob Pipes
Hiring for assemblers with experience in pipe threading and tubing. Position will start immediately. Bi-lingual a plus
Production Manager - Precast Concrete Pipe
|Position Title Production Manager|
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 10 + years of experience in precast concrete production.
2. 2+ years of supervisory experience in precast concrete production.
Post a Job
Piping Designer - Process / Autocad Plant 3D
Company is seeking a junior to mid-level Piping Designer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. You will need 1-10 years of related experience. Responsible for design and modeling of process piping systems and components.
- 1-10 years of Process Piping design experience (petroleum refineries, etc)
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3
- Experience with Inventor is a plus
Benefits include medical / dental / vision, vacation & holiday pay, etc. Pay commensurate with experience.
Post a Job
Pipe Layer - 9538446 (Cc)
Pipe layer – ($14 - $17.00) depending on experience and skill level. Experience with sewer, water and drainage utility piping.
MUST HAVE TWIC CARD
Must have an active drivers’ license.
Due to the fact that our client is branching out towards the Baton Rouge, Lake Charles and other out of town areas it has become necessary to inform all of our candidates for new employment that they must be willing to travel. Having said that it is anticipated that the majority of our work will continue to be in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS!
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Hiring Pipe Welders And Pipe Fitters
Journeyman level pipe fitters 6G carbon welders are needed for a commercial project lasting at least 12-18 months, working 50-70 hrs a week.
- At least 5 years of experience with cast, carbon, PVC, copper, cooling towers and chilled water systems
- Interpreting blueprints, determining off-sets, isometrics, slope, and angles
- Able to run socket and butt-weld pipe, groove pipe, butt pipe, operating a threader
- At least 3 years of field experience welding on 2-12" carbon steel pipe schedule 40-120
- Familiar with Stick welding processes using at least 6010/7018 root and cap
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
LOCAL applicants only; no per diem, no hotel
Must have all tools, reliable transportation, and PPE
Pipe Fitters, Structure Welders And Combo Pipe Welders
Local Work in Walton KY
Working 4- 10's for 2 months
Must pass skills testing in Cincinnati OH as well as attend Orientation in Cincinnati
Must pass Background check
Must pass Drug Screen
Pay is DOE
Job Description: Openings for 1st and 2nd shift position
Position requires Steel Toe Shoes
Previous manufacturing assembly experience highly desirable
Under the direction of production supervision, the Production Assembler 1 builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards,customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Ability to read and comprehend English assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to operate a computer and communicate one on one with other employees of the organization.
Assemble products, following work instructions ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
Post a Job
Fiber Optic Assembler
Our primary purpose is to provide our diverse portfolio of clients with actionable insight and exceptional service, but our mission extends beyond what we do to how we do it. Eurasia Group is committed to the highest ethical standards in our research projects, the management of relationships with our clients, the protection of client confidentiality, and in all interactions among our employees.
We seek to maintain absolute political and corporate independence, to promote transparency in our work, and to offer a product that is free of bias. Our creative processes are driven by expertise, not corporate rank. By helping our clients make well-informed commercial and investment decisions, we seek to promote a more refined understanding of the impact of politics on markets, a public good we are proud to provide.
Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
Perform routine and preventive maintenance on power distribution systems, including battery plants.
Perform routine system data backup to disk and tape.
Work with Central Office Installation and performs acceptance testing on new systems.
Assist in the alignment and testing of remote facilities, digital transmission spans, special circuits and associated transmission equipment.
Work with Testboard and Outside Plant personnel to isolate Outside Plant problems.
Perform outside plant testing during hours the Repair Center is not staffed.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-4 years of training/experience/education
Extensive knowledge of associated central office systems including: transmission, special circuits, T-carrier, fiber optic, and power distribution.
Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, office drawings, engineering change notices, circuit layout designs, technical manuals, and procedures.
Ability to climb ladders, to lift and maneuver 50 pounds, to differentiate colors, to use computer keyboard/mouse and a valid Alaska drivers license are critical for movement into this position.
Possess basic personal computer and typing skills.
Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks.
Ability to work directly with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Possess the necessary organizational skills and attitude to maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
In addition, we are committed to provide substantial professional development opportunities and to build and maintain a culture that honors and rewards initiative and innovation. We encourage all employees to develop new and better ways of providing value for our clients.
The firm?s leadership will work at all times to maintain a sensible balance between the needs of the individual and those of the firm, and to ensure that all employees treat our work and one another with respect. We will grow and protect the Eurasia Group brand. We will do our utmost to ensure that all employees work in an environment that is as creative and fun as it is challenging?and we will create both a product and a team we can be proud of.
Post a Job
Assembler - 3Rd Shift
Immediate opening for an Assembler in the Tipp, OH area.
3rd shift position working Monday-Friday, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs
Pipe Fitter / Pipe Welder
Fabrication Services Company is seeking 1-2 versatile fabricators who can also do pipe fitting, pipe welding and stick weld.
We are looking for skilled people that can do a variety of things as our schedule and work load fluctuates as orders come in from various points of industry & demand of our clients needs.
We are looking to add 1-2 people over the next few weeks. The job will be 1st shift, Monday-Friday with some weekend work based on the amount of work we have.
Interested candidates will be given an opportunity to do an on-site interview and then a weld test to base your skill & offer of compensation.
Resume is required for consideration of these positions. Drug screen & background check mandatory for hire.
- Pipe Fitting: 4 years
- Welding: 4 years
- Pipe Fitter: 4 years