Assembler Dry Cell And Battery Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Dry Cell And Battery
Battery Assembly 1St And 2Nd Shift (Valdese, NC)
Battery Assembly 1st & 2nd Shift 8-10 hours (Valdese, NC)
Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Will do various jobs in the departments
Will fluctuate between inspection, testing, welding, packing, ect.
May sit or stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to work at a production pace
Must be safety oriented
Great attendance is a must
Must wear long pants
Cannot wear jewelry
Hair must be pulled back and up at all times
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
1st and 2nd Shift 8-10 hour shift
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC. 28690
351 SANFORD DR.
Full Time Cell Phone Technician - Repair And Assembly - All Levels
One of the country’s fastest growing Cellular Phone Repair & Refurbishing Companies is now interviewing Cell Phone Technicians.
Apply Now get a jumpsend resume with salary history
Candidates can apply in person - but why wait! Send us your resume with salary history today!
IF YOU BRING:
Experience in repair and/or assembly of Cell Phones, computers or other electronics devices
Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Email)
Solid Work and Attendance Track Record
Immediate starting positions
Positions are also available in: Quality Control Specialists, Production Line Associates, Pickers, shipping, receiving and General Warehouse.
We also accept applications in person from 11am - 4pm Monday through Friday at 1150 Antioch Pike Suite 500 Nashville, TN 37211.
Cell Phone Assembly
Cell Phone Repair/Assembly Jobs Air Conditioned Environment:
-knowledge of MS Office
-basic computer skills
-Must speak/read/write ENGLISH
-Cell Phone Repair/QC/ Testing or other related experience
-Experience with working in warehouse/production jobs
-Must be able to work as team
Dallas, TX 75247
Cell Phone Packer And Assembler
Cell Phone Packer and Assembler Luxor Staffing is looking for Packers and Assemblers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area The Electronic Packer and Assembler will be responsible for packing, and repairing electronic equipment. Pay: $8.00 - $8.50 /Hour Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the technician is to pack, diagnose and/or repair electronic equipment. Manually examine and repair hardware and peripheral components. Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
Analyze failed equipment according to established methods or procedures and determine whether equipment is repairable Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Other duties as assigned Job Requirements: Skills Required- Many positions offered on a "Will Train" basis Organization and Prioritization
This job requires the ability to clearly organize and categorize work priorities to complete your work. Reading Comprehension
Demonstrated ability to read, and follow written instructions Manual Dexterity
This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your hands, wrists, and fingers to use a computer keyboard, and other small handheld tools. Hands-on, ambition and drive to succeed
Makes things happen" Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through team-work Must be able to work weekends and mandatory overtime Must pass all pre-employment screening Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit or stand for long periods of time. Employee must be able to lift objects approximately up to 50lbs Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Working Conditions Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise level in a warehouse environment Click the
Apply Now button to submit an online application today About Luxor Staffing: Luxor Staffing is a locally owned, temporary staffing service based in Carrollton, Texas and we have been helping customers throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area with their staffing needs since 2003. No job requisition is too big and it's never too late to call us for help; simply contact us today to see how Luxor Staffing can work for you
Post a Job
Sickle Cell NP/ PA
The Sickle Cell Nurse Practitioner (NP) works collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health care team to provide direct patient care services in the Sickle Cell Infusion Unit and the Infusion Center in collaboration with the supervision of the Clinical Director of the Adult Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center and the Director of Infusion Services. The NP performs triage, physical exams, collects and documents data, conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders and schedules laboratory studies and professional consultations, prescribes appropriate interventions and medications, coordinates the care of patients, and provides direct patient care services for patients with sickle cell disease and other hemoglobinopathies.
The NP will also cross-cover the Infusion Center for acute infusion issues, however, the primary responsibilities will be with the Adult Sickle Cell Center. The NP contributes to excellence in patient care, research, teaching, and provides leadership to the organization. Hours Primary hours will be Monday through Friday, day shift, with hours flexible to meet the needs of the patients.
Schedule may be modified by the clinical or leadership team. Education Position requires completion of an accredited Family, Adult, or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program with national certification as a FNP, ANP or ACNP from a national certifying board. Must demonstrate and maintain credentialing and licensing requirements of Hospital.
Master???s degree required. Experience 3 years of nursing experience. Prior experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a comparable clinical setting or ICU strongly preferred.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications Must have current or compact RN licensure in the state of North Carolina. BLS required. National certification as a NP required prior to or within 6 months of employment. The position requires the candidate to have his/her BLS and ACLS certification and DEA license.
Post a Job
Great opportunity available for light industrial candidates!!!
- Taking batteries off a skid and repacking them (battery weight fluctuates 15lbs+), shrink wrapping, banding, labeling.
- Repacking area - batteries, glass etc. (may use power tools)
- Putting labels on boxes and packing parts
Starting wage: $10.00 hourly
1st 8am - 4:30pm
Must wear Steel Toe Shoes
- 6 months experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- HSD or GED
- Must pass drug screen/background check
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Lifting up to 30+ lbs
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance
- Willingness to learn new skills –cross training
A start-up electrical energy storage company that develops low-cost stationary energy storage is seeking a scientist/engineer that will play a significant and influential role in the growth of the company.
The ideal candidate will have a graduatedegree in chemistry or chemicalengineering or materials science or a related field with focus on electrochemistry and electrochemical analysis and engineering. Strong analytical, problem solving, and lab skills are required. This position will involve engineering activities for the design, procurement, fabrication, installation, and testing of rechargeable battery prototypes and commercial products, as well as lab to industrial size scale up of technology, and manufacturing control and quality assurance. This position will also be responsible for electrode and cell fabrication, tracking and updatinginventory, electrode and cell testing, documentation and performance analysis, characterization of materials, as well as performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- Initiate new discovery projects based innovative and advanced battery chemistries
- Utilize various material processing and battery fabrication techniques
- Perform and develop battery test strategies to validate the performance of battery systems
- Battery testing and characterization techniques to include shelf life, cycle life, rate capability, cyclic voltammetry, AC impedance and other characterization methods
- Create and implement methods of diagnostic testing for battery characterization
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on knowledge of battery and/or other electrochemical energy devices testing and design
- Thorough understanding of underlying mechanisms of battery materials interaction and battery degradation
- At least 5years in battery testing or chemical lab experience in R&D supporting material development for electrochemical power sources.
- Advanced degree in a electrochemistry, materials science, chemicalengineering,electricalengineering, physics, or related discipline
- Expertise with materials research electrochemical power sources
- Experience with electro-analytical methods (CV, EIS, other) and battery testing
- Understanding of the application of materials science to electrochemical power sources
- Experience with Labview, Matlab, and Comsol programming is a plus.
- Experience in evaluating data from electrochemical devices (Batteries, fuel cells, etc.)
- Experience with Battery modeling software
- Experience in trouble-shooting electrochemical devices and systems
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to work with chemicals.
- Hands-on experience with battery testing and characterization techniques including battery performance, electrode polarization, accelerated life cycling, cyclic voltammetry, AC impedance and other characterization methods.
- Familiar with instrumentation for electrochemical, mechanical, chemical and electrical measurements.
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Ability to influence individuals and groups without direct supervisor authority
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and able to take ownership of laboratory operations.
- Strong data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams
This position requires a degree in Chemical Engineering or related field and at least five years of experience, preferably in battery development/testing and production.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and background.
Lift Truck Battery Attendant
Are you looking for a great job with advancement opportunities? Do you have a great attitude and a willingness to learn new skills? If that sounds like you, we have an immediate opening for a Battery Attendant on the night shift (6 pm – 6:30 am; Rotating schedule with weekends and holidays required).
Responsible for manning and maintaining the battery station. Specifically responsible for changing lift truck batteries, inspecting battery handling equipment, ensuring proper hook up, watering batteries, maintaining the battery station and keeping it stocked with supplies, replacing missing battery caps, washing batteries, and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Demonstrated safety first mentality
- Demonstrated ability to arrive on time for all shifts
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds multiple times a day on a frequent basis
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time through very hot/cold temperatures
- Ability to frequently walk, climb, kneel, stoop, bend and squat
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail
- Successful completion of training and certifications
- Some mechanical skill/knowledge
- Willingness to accept other assignments
Electrical Engineer (Lithium Battery Pack)
Electrical Engineer (Lithium Battery Pack)
- Must have previous experience with development/integration of lithium batteries.
- Long term contract opportunity - potential to go full time.
Staffing & Recruiting
Regional Fusion Cell (Rfc) Team Supervisor
REGIONAL FUSION CELL (RFC) TEAM SUPERVISOR
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Secret w/SCI Eligible
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
Operational objective of this contract requires certain highly specialized technical and operational related support of the Current Operations Division (J33), Future Operations Division (J35), Joint Readiness and Training Division (JTREX), and the Command Center Operations to provide advanced professional, technical, and emergency management, comprehensive technology research, operational planning, readiness reporting and continuity of critical operations activities. The SOCSOUTH mission requires contractor support that adapts and responds as needed to rapidly changing requirements. The Contractor may be required to deploy to Continental United States (CONUS) or Overseas (OCONUS) locations in support of U.S. national security objectives. The Contractor may be required to work additional or surge hours based on the needs of the Command. Typically these surge hours are in conjunction with military exercises or contingencies.
Responsibilities of personnel who support:
- The contractor shall provide a Regional Fusion Cell Supervisor responsible for prioritizing RFC Branch workload and be responsible for developing and completing Regional Fusion Cell work assignments and tasks in their entirety.
- Services shall be maintained at 100% to assure critical support to the command despite fluctuating workloads and/or any peaks and valleys in the number of requirements handled.
- Contractor personnel are available at work at applicable hours at all times (reference paragraph 1.6.4 above). No deviation to the set performance standard is acceptable because of the critical nature of these items.
- Serve as the J33 liaison to RFC Branch Chief on all aspects of Command and Control of all forces conducting current operations in the USSOUTHCOM AOR. Must be a Caribbean, Central American, and South American expert.
- Possess knowledge of the culture and languages to assist in the development of policies, and make recommendations on issues and guidance on special operations plans and programs in the SOCSOUTH AOR. Understand national security policy, appropriate federal laws, directives, and authorities.
- Possess operational awareness of the environment, the threats that our deployed forces face and consistently keep the RFC Branch Chief and J35 informed of anticipated problems with proposed solutions. Ensures all tasks are planned and prioritized to reflect mission and organizational needs, with minimal supervision. Ensure all work is accomplished within established deadlines, with appropriate advisories to supervisory chain. Maximize enterprise relationships through coordination, cooperation, and mutual understanding within SOCSOUTH, SOUTHCOM, SOCOM, and interagency collaboration.
- The RFC supervisor ensures appropriate coordination of assigned actions and respond appropriately to requests for information. Ensure, that as a member the JOD team, demonstrates the ability to articulate and advance the goals of SOCSOUTH clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Assist in development of long-term plans, finalize, and implement for supporting future Operations. Build an effective liaison and provide interface between various Commands (SOUTHCOM/SOCOM) and theater components/organizations supporting SOCSOUTH.
- Develop specific, detailed operational data in support of long-term planning efforts. Provide advice to SOCSOUTH staff relative to Special Operations plans and capabilities as directed by the J3. Incorporate and reflect an interagency understanding of key issues as appropriate to advance SOCSOUTH efforts.
- Synthesize information into briefings, option papers, or information and action memoranda for decision-makers. Ensure all briefings and other oral presentations are consistently clear, well organized, accurate, and appropriate to the intended audience.
- Remain current and knowledgeable of Foreign Disclosure regulations, or capable of completing training required to facilitate Foreign Disclosure processes.
- Submit the SOCSOUTH Weekly SITREP and Weekly Storyboards on a weekly basis to RFC Chief to be forwarded to the SOCSOUTH Commander. Complete morning Update Briefs slides on a weekly basis.
- Shall possess a minimum of 10 years of AOR experience is required NOTE AOR Definition: Acceptable AOR experience shall be within any of the following command levels: Headquarters USSOCOM (HQ USSOCOM), USSOCOM Sub-Unified Commands, U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC), Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), Marine Corps Special Operations Command (MARSOC), and all Component sub commands to include U.S. Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) and Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH).
- Must possess a BA/BS degree
- Ability to pass annual DLPT with a minimum score of 2/2
- Shall possess a minimum of 10 years of AOR experience. Must be able to demonstrate the skills, knowledge, experience, proficiency, and training to perform, at a minimum, the services outlined in Responsibilities section above.
- Shall possess a current SECRET security clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance within 6 months of hire.
- Shall possess demonstrated knowledge with plans, policy, and strategy development at senior leadership level
- Familiar with MS WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT class/course.
- Language: Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) is mandatory.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
120 hours PTO accrual