Assembler Electrical Accessories I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Electrical Accessories I
Grace Engineering/G5 Outdoors
Wage Based on Experience
Shift A (Monday – Thursday, 6AM-4PM)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Well Organized
- Highly Motivated
- Quality Conscious
- Able to work well with others
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Involved in many aspects from part assembly to part prep-work
Applications available at:
Grace Engineering/G5 Outdoors
34775 Potter St.
Memphis, MI 48041 (5 Miles North of Richmond in North Macomb/South St. Clair County
Fax resume to: (810) 392-2993
Email resume to: HR@graceeng.com
Benefits: Grace Engineering offers an competitive compensation and benefits package including:
401K with company match
G5 Outdoors Product Discounts
We are a full service engineering company that manufactures and designs products for archery, medical and gun Industries.
Manufacturer of gun and medical components. Manufacture and design archery products.
Electrical Wire Assembler
Acloché is currently recruiting for a wiring and electrical components professional. The qualified individual will possess experience with electrical assembly.
Installs wiring and electrical components to fire truck bodies. Duties include: installing and connecting electrical components by use of hand, air and power tools.
Pre wire fire truck (body and sub frame) and disconnect computers.
- Install electrical wiring for fire truck cabs, pumps, and ladders.
- Install electrical wiring for hydraulic compartments & compartment doors.
- Assure that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications instructions and requirements.
- Perform electrical testing and inspections (all wiring and connections).
- Operate all electrical functions during pre-pump testing and final pump testing.
- Perform final finish inspection and make any necessary adjustments to assure product specifications and quality standards are met.
- Communicate with supervisors, employees and other building departments any issue(s) related to performing the duties of this position.
- Comply with organizations specific policies and procedures and safety and health standards including housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience, Competencies and Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift License
- Language Skills
- Ability to work well with others; ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to prioritize and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES:
- Adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Adherence to the Company’s Safety Standards.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to use any machinery/equipment required to accomplish any given job assignment.
- Ability to work effectively, courteously and respectively with other personnel.
- Ability to respond quickly and willing to go the extra mile.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, finger or feel objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally the employee must kneel or crouch, reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, and talk and hear.
- The employee frequently works in awkward positions.
- Fine dexterity is required for wiring and installing small nuts and bolts.
- The employee must occasionally exert or lift up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices and the use of the “Buddy System” is available.
- Successful performance requires specific vision abilities that include close vision; distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is normally exposed to weather conditions.
- Heat levels on occasion can be more than moderate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, it can be loud at the pump pad during pump testing. (hearing protection is required at the pump pad during testing.)
- Required safety items are provided and must be worn by the employee when performing his/her duties.
We are seeking several Electrical Assemblers for our client! Perform assembly line tasks, identify areas of improvement, and increase efficiency. Room for advancement and OT possible.
- Work with team to assemble electrical sub-assemblies and switch cabinets
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Industrial Electrical Assembler / Control Panel Builder
We are a rapidly growing custom automated machine manufacturer looking for a dedicated, hardworking Electrical Panel Builder and Electrical Assembler for our office in Covington, KY.
This position is responsible for accurate fabrication of high quality custom control panels using panel drawings, schematics and appropriate tools to effectively complete product assembly.
We offer exciting benefits, such as full-time “4-day work weeks”, Family health insurance, Vision and Dental benefits, 401 (k), Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, a cohesive work environment and terrific opportunities for professional growth and experience!
- Install and Troubleshoot Industrial Control Panels
- Read and build from electrical schematics
- Install and repair electrical equipment
- Install various types of wiring and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor, servo and control systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in industrial machine wiring or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with both electrical and mechanical machinery assembly
- At ease working with limited supervision as well as with teams
- Detail and efficiency oriented
- Experience in computers, programing or AutoCAD are beneficial but not required.
- Terrific opportunities for professional growth and experience
- Small Company working environment with the security of a large parent company (Hunkar Technologies www.hunkar.com)
Covington, KY 41011, about 0.5 miles from I-71/75
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Electrical Assembler - High Speed Machinery
One of our clients is hiring two permanent Electrical Assemblers for high speed machinery.
Located in the Richmond area of Virginia.
Offering $50-55K annual salary is contingent on experience in the field.
Call our office, 804-594-6667, for more information on this opportunity.
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
High Level Electrical Assembler
Under supervision, performs light mechanical and electrical assembly in a fast-paced assembly environment. May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another, during the assembly process.
* Follows detailed assembly instructions and processes
* Reads wiring diagrams, schematics and other production related documentation
* Ability to strip, crimp, and solder wires, connectors, and cable assemblies
* Uses power tools, drills, etc.
* Familiar with common inspection tools such as calipers, voltmeters, etc.
* Performs machine setup where applicable; runs machines and processes
* Follows Quality Policy and Procedures, OSHA guidelines and regulations governing workplace safety
* Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years related experience
* Required to take an assembly proficiency exam which will encompass drawings, schematics, wiring, soldering and assembly
* General safety, quality awareness and ISO 9001 knowledge
* Knowledge of assembly processes and quality control
* Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis on cable or wire harness assembly
* Certification with J-STD-001 Soldering Specification or equivalent training/in-house certifications
* Certification with IPC 610 and 620 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies or equivalent training/in-
Must be able to work morning shift.
6201 Denton Hwy Suite 230 Haltom City TX 76148
Electrical Assembler Of Heavy Equipment
Great growth potential...
In search of an experienced of an electrical assembler who can perform the listed duties:
* Perform assembly operations involving intricate & precise apparatus on a variety of products.
* Select, cut, form, & install wiring and hydraulic hoses in accordance with specifications.
* Install and troubleshoot electrical wire harnesses.
* Install complete hydraulics on units; check hydraulics for pressure & leaks.
* Work from extensive wiring diagrams; blueprints, specifications, & layouts.
* Calibrate & regulate units & final assemblies to meet load capacities & operating requirements.
* Use a variety of electrical testing & gauging devices & equipment.
Mon Fri 6am to 2:30m no weekends. Any overtime will be worked during the week.
• Experienced in troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Working knowledge of 12 and 24 volt systems.
• Ownership of basic tool set; preferred.
> Blueprint reading, Schematics, & Fabrication skills & experience.
Great benefits offered after direct hire.
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
- Read electrical schematics to determine work procedures.
- Follow and read drawings for perform electrical panel wiring of enclosures.
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical circuits.
- Basic electrical knowledge preferred.
- Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications and plans assembly operations.
- Assemble final assemblies, by following written, or verbal instructions.
- Operate electrical panels to verify functioning and conformance to customer's specifications.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools, such as drills, grinders, etc.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Background with Electrical Control Panel assembly
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Heavy lifting is necessary up to 75lbs.
- Knowledge in electrical code a plus
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must have a high level of employee cooperation, morale, and team spirit.
Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Are you ready to work for an awesome, solid robotics company with plenty of growth potential? Are you a pro at interpreting electrical and mechanical schematics? If so, this career is for you!
Do you seek a 1st shift, Friday- Monday or Saturday- Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Mechanical Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Provide own tools
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Experience in AC and DC wiring
- Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
- Proven attention to detail.
- Solid references, math and schematic reading assessments required.
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Electrical Assembly Lead, Lead Production Line Lighting Assemblers
Electrical Assembly Lead, Lead Production Line lighting assemblers
Custom light manufacturer seeks a Bilingual English / Spanish Lead Electrical Assembler with lighting assembly experience to oversee and work alongside employees at their facility in El Monte, CA.
You will earn a competitive pay, based on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will qualify for company benefits.
To qualify for this opportunity, we require:
- You to be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- A minimum of one year of lighting and electrical assembly experience.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free work environment.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT OUR OFFICE
Please bring your resume when you apply!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY BETWEEN 8AM - 4PM
At: Simplified Labor Staffing Solutions
549 California Ave. West Covina, CA 91790
We are located in the West Covina plaza shopping center off of California Ave.
Or call the number below for an interview at another time: