Assembler Electrical Accessories Ii Job Description Sample
Electrical Assembler II Union
Electrical Assemblers build high value proprietary products as indicated by the build book. Assemblers follow drawings and use experience to interpret plans, however not all electrical specs are fully documented.
Must be precise and accurate in completing electrical requirements of the product. Each customer order involves a certain amount of customization, so no two machines are identical (unless ordered by one customer to be operated in sequence). SDL2017
Electrical Assembler II
GENERAL DESCRIPTION Performs electronic assembly operations such as SMT soldering and repairs, through hole soldering and repairs, wire termination, cable harness assembly and cable harness installation into chassis and modules.
DUTIES * Assembles electrical and electronic components, wiring harnesses, and other electrical assemblies and subassemblies.
Manufactures electronic/electrical circuitry, electronic components (CCA's), and wiring harnesses according to Manufacturing Orders (M.O.), Drawings, Engineering Changes, Customer Specifications, and Process Instructions (P.I.).
Cable harness build experience both crimp and solder
Knowledge of lean manufacturing, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Must be familiar with and understand IPC/J-STD, AS and MIL specifications as they relate to Defense/Aerospace requirements in CCA's and Harness build.
Ability to develop constructive, goal driven relationships.
Maintains clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
Adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures.
Will perform minor setup of noncomplex equipment.
Will be required to load, solder, touchup and rework PCBA's.
Will be required to fabricate complex harness and enclosure products.
Must produce products to required specifications and within budget.
Other Duties as Assigned EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS * High school diploma or equivalent * 6+ years of defense/aerospace manufacturing experience required. * 4+ years of high reliability manufacturing experience is required.
Current or previous IPC-620 & IPC-610 or J-STD-001 certified * ESD trained
Experienced in solder operations both PTH and SMT * Familiar with and understand J-STD, AS and MIL specifications as they relate to Defense/Aerospace requirements in CCA and Harness build desired
Will have some knowledge of "build to print" operations.
Will have some knowledge of all specifications required to produce products in a defense/aerospace manufacturing environment.
Will be versed in inspection techniques and specifications interpretation.
Will have experience in harness fabrication and enclosure integration.
Working knowledge of "Lean 6-Sigma" and 5S methodology desired.
Experienced in the operation of SMT placement equipment a plus. * SMT rework background and experience a plus.
General Computer skills.
Must be able to read and write English.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law. Job Start/End Date: 24-Oct-2017 to 24-Nov-2017 (CST)
Department:* TMG - MAD
Location:* Madison, AL, USA
Employment Type:* Full Time
Electrical Assembler II
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us. Electrical Technician in assembly facility.
We are the people behind life's passions. Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: hrservicecenterbrunswick.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled EEO is The Law - click here for more information Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies SDL2017
Electrical Project Engineer - Fluid Control Products & Accessories MFG
Our client is growing and they need to add an Electrical Project Engineer to their staff. Since its inception in 1914, Our client has been recognized as an innovative leader in developing and manufacturing a wide range of quality fluid control products and accessories. All products are RoHS compliant and meet or exceed all ANSI, CSA and UL requirements. The manufacturing facility is ISO 9 certified and utilizes lean manufacturing techniques in the manufacture of its products.
- This Electrical Engineer will work with the design team to bring new products through the release to manufacturing stage.
- This position will also implement improvements in products, processes, tools, and equipment to improve quality, reliability, and productivity.
- Enhanced electronic controls is the next next major push for our client.
- Much of your work will involve Printed Circuit Boards, embedded systems both hardware / software , and Analog / Digital design.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering and 2 plus years experience.
- PCB, Analog and/or Digital design required.
- Preferred to have: Embedded hardware/software with coding, C++, and 3-D Modeling.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and will assist with relocation if needed. Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Responsible for assembling and wiring complex electrical assemblies, such as control panels, small sub-assemblies and switchgears. Layout and assemble complex electrical wiring harnesses and electronic components.
* Read, interpret and follow complex wiring diagrams, schematics, Bills of Materials (BOM's) and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
* Perform complex layout and component mounting according to drawings under close supervision and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Drill and tap holes in specified locations to mount components on a specific assembly using hand and power tools.
* Terminate all electrical wiring according to wiring diagrams using the proper tools.
* Assemble equipment and products in accordance with established work instructions and standard operating procedures.
* Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
* Confer with supervisor and engineering to plan and review activities so issues regarding production, quality or procedural problems may be identified and resolved.
* Identify components and mount nameplates and other identification tools according to wiring diagrams.
* Maintains a clean and safe work area.
* Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
* Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
* Assist less experienced Electrical Assemblers as necessary.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience
* Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
* Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
* Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred.
Prior experience in an electrical assembly environment is required. Advanced knowledge of electrical schematics is required.
Metalskills is an Equal Opportunity Employer
External Job Title: Electrical Assembler Interest Category:
Manufacturing Position Type: Full Time Country: United States State:
Illinois City: Peoria Shift: Variable Shift(s) Description:
Will perform various electrical assembly functions including the fabrication of electrical cable and harness structures.Performs all electrical tests, uses electronic checking devices, troubleshoots and does all electrical work as required with or without supervision.May perform various mechanical assembly functions, excluding the assembly of hydraulic systems of the equipment under the direction of a mechanical assembler.When safety is not a factor, may use stud welder.May use information systems, as necessary to perform job duties.Operates equipment and performs final inspection including appropriate documentation.May work on special or pilot models including major layout and assembly according to prints and verbal instructions.May work closely with Engineering Department.Works from engineering prints, routings, and procedures with minimum supervision.Will be responsible for quality and safety of own work including the utilization of appropriate protective equipment.With train others as directed.
Possess a background in electrical/electronic theory and three to five years electrical/electronic assembly experience.Documented experience utilizing schematics and blueprints for troubleshooting and repair of electronics.Documented experience in electrical wiring in the automotive/truck, aircraft, marine, or agricultural implement industries.Documented expertise in the use of ohmmeter.Must pass appropriate test. Additional Information:
Position Summary: Electrical Assembly of PWBA and/or Harnesses Job Duties: · Responsible for producing high quality electrical flight products ﴾ PCBA, cables and harnesses, test fixtures etc. ﴿ · High attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of work quality · Detailed understanding of proper soldering techniques for work on PWBA assemblies · Ability to work on custom cabling and wire harnesses · Ability to work from detailed schematics, wire lists, bill of materials, engineering drawings and d ocumentation etc. · Ability to perform delicate rework and repair on fine pitch electronics
· Five years or more of hand electrical assembly experience. · Skilled in assembly of electrical assemblies including hand‐built PCBA and harnesses. · Experience with harnesses with multiple style connectors for application in vacuum & space‐flight environments. · Demonstrated attention to detail and be skilled with delicate parts assembly. · Excellent communication/listening skills as directions will be provided through a combination of both verbal and written fabrication and assembly instructions. · Detailed understanding of proper soldering techniques. · Maintain high standards of work quality.
Due to U.S. Export Restrictions, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply. Desired
* Previous or current certification to NASA STD's 8739.4 for cable harnessing and crimping
Previous or current certification to J-STD-001 or 8739.3 for PWBA assembly work
Experience with Lead Forming of dual and quad pack parts
Organization:B0001 -- Boulder Campus
In a world where dependability is more important than ever, Stanley Assembly Technologies, a Stanley Black & Decker Company, delivers the tools and solutions that industrial companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be successful when it really matters. Our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships. Stanley Assembly Technologies, a Stanley Black & Decker company, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of an extended line of DC Electric Assembly Tools, Controllers, and Engineered Systems. Position Summary Main responsibilities include tool assembly and the building of sub-assemblies for instrumented pneumatic and electric tools. Essential Job Functions * Must have knowledge of tool components, electric wiring and circuitry
Ability to read complex wiring diagrams and assembly prints
Must be able to assemble and repair unassisted all sub assemblies, controllers, junction boxes, control boxes, test boxes, PC's and other components regarded as electronic.
Knowledge of test functions, procedures, and operation of standard test instruments and measurement systems
Ability to measure or test completed products with required gauging, measuring and testing devices, as pertains to the specific classifications
All other duties as assigned Essential Skills & Experience * High school education or equivalent. Additional education preferred. * 2-3 years of assembly experience
Attention to detail required
Basic reading, math and computer skills
Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Able to multi-task and effectively handle competing priorities
Able to complete tasks and resolve problems timely and effectively
Enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude
Regularly required to talk, hear, use hands, and stand for extended periods of time
Must be capable of lifting up to 35 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with mechanical assistance Competencies * Can-do attitude
Ability to multitask
Ability to work within deadlines Assembly Acumen Requisition Number: 47011BR
Title:* Electrical Assembler
Business:* US - SEF Global Ops
State / Country / Province:* Ohio
City:* Highland Heights
No. of Positions:* 1 EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Electrical Assembler - North Syracuse, NY Area
Looking for a candidate to plan and perform a wide variety of electrical assembly functions utilizing precision instruments, hand tools, etc. from controls drawings / schematics following prescribed procedures and with general guidance and direction. Make changes to controls drawings / schematics, etc. perform I/O inspection functions following company policies and procedures. Power-up packaging equipment and de-bug. Troubleshoot electrical problems. Use hand tools and basic power tools such as drills, grinders, bandsaws, etc. and ensure the assigned area has parts, etc. to complete jobs. Apply technical skills in the course of machinery set-up and operations.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE - will pay considerably more for a truly experienced candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years experience as an electrical assembler in an industrial setting and a high school diploma required.
Please email your resume to email@example.com - we will e-mail you back to outline the rest of our process
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!