Assembler Electromechanical Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembler Electromechanical
Electromechanical Assembler / Soldering
Our client is seeking an Electromechanical Assembler to join their team of professionals. This position is based in Irvine, CA
Epoxy mixing, bonding, painting, and assembly techniques.
" Coax cables, through-hole soldering and extensive SMT soldering.
" PCB assembly, Advanced Heat Shrinking, Lacing Cord.
" Reads blueprints and work instructions.
Masking, de-masking, advanced heat shrink, wire winding, advanced lacing cord, humiseal (dunk/spray), spray paint, epoxy, bonding, labeling/ink marking. Advanced Harness Cables, Advanced PCB assembly, Advanced Heat Shrinking, Lacing Cord
" Assembled machined parts
" Apply assembly skills.
" Riveting, hydraulics, bonding and other mechanical assembly tasks.
" Read blueprints and work instructions.
" Perform failure analyses; troubleshoot mechanical failures and create repair instructions.
" Rework parts to print per instructions.
" Able to work on a variety of tasks.
" Prepare test stands, perform tests and overhauls, work with engineering.
" Troubleshoot electrical failures and create repair instructions.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ann Pringle at 949-349-4922
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
TRS Staffing Solutions is committed to providing 100% customer focus, whether in finding our candidates their perfect job, or in meeting a client requirement to recruit talented craft workers within a specific time frame for their most challenging projects.
Electromechanical Assembler / Technician
Electro Mechanical Assembler
We are looking for an experienced Electro Mechanical Assembler to work for a leading manufacturer of process monitoring and control instruments used in water, wastewater, and other industrial processes. This company offers profit sharing, insurance, PTO, 401K plans, and paid holidays!
- Electro mechanical assembly
- Communicate customers via phone
- Build and calibrate units
- 1 unit is comprised of a motor, moving parts, and a control circuits
- Package units and prepare for shipment
- Utilize hand tools, drill presses, band saws, and epoxy glue
- Eventually operate the units as well
- Lift products
- Other duties as required
- MUST be mechanically inclined
- MUST be certified to solder
- MUST have strong customer service skills
- MUST have experience with electro mechanical assembly
- MUST be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
- MUST have experience in manufacture and/or production
- MUST be able to work independently and in a team setting
- MUST have experience utilizing hand tools, drill presses, and band saws
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Pay: $15 - $17/hr DOE
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Electromechanical Assembler - Military Manufacturing
engenium is recruiting a TEAM of Electro-Mechanical Assembly & Test Technicians for our growing Orlando Client. These are temp to hire opportunities for those who demonstrate exceptional skills and work ethic. Candidates must be able to obtain a DOD secret clearance.
Assembling, testing, documentation, troubleshooting, and inspection of Electro/Mechanical assemblies. Assemble Chassis Components, Electro-optic, and Electronic Assemblies from various forms of documentation and quality or engineering specifications, utilizing proper tools, equipment, and processes.
- Assembling products or sub-assemblies in a clean room manufacturing environment, according to verbal or written instructions or by following drawings, procedures, wiring lists or set operating procedures.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, and/or production equipment to include manual and automated testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies, and network analyzers.
- Testing responsibilities to include Environmental/Temperature/Vibration Stress screening.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Working and performing a wide variety of electronic, mechanical, and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies, in small scale.
- Assemble Printed Circuit Boards, connectors, and other components into housings and make required interconnections using soldering both THT and SMT devices, wire crimping, and other techniques as specified to IPC Class 3 standards.
- Fabricate Cable assemblies using soldering, wire crimping, and other techniques as required to IPC /WHMA-A-620, Class 3 standards.
- Accurately record information, traceability requirements, labor hours, and other statistics, into computer databases to comply with customer and AS9100 requirements.
- Assist other technicians/team mates, as required, with assembly processes and tasks.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work as an active team member, constantly looking to improve processes to increase efficiency and dependability in the Mil Spec products produced
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Certification in high-reliability electronic assembly processes, per J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 & IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- AS degree (preferred) or other formal education in electronics.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, capable of multitasking.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Ability to interpret various forms of assembly documentation.
- Must be focused and have high attention to detail.
- Must be authorized to work in the US and be eligible to obtain a passport.
- Must pass Security background screening process.
- Ability to handle materials safely and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Become a functional and dependable part of a team.
- Must be able to work over-time as needed.
Electromechanical Assemblers FOR 2ND Shift
Do you enjoy the world of fast paced warehouse environment and currently looking for long term / steady work hours? Manpower has immediate openings for an Electromechanical Assemblers in Columbus, Ohio.
Pay rate: $14.25 per hour
2nd Shift: 3:35 PM – 11:15 PM
Temporary to hire
· Good mathematical and attention to detail, data entry and quality control.
· Must be able to work in a self-directed, teaming & continuous improvement environment.
· Continuous Improvement skills.
· Good Team Player.
· Will be soldering under a scope.
· Will assembly and or solder on printed circuit boards.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Needs to have experience soldering under a scope.
· Have done assembly and or soldered before on printed circuit boards.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your updated resume attached in a PDF or Word doc format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position(s) in the subject line of the email and we can further discuss the job roles and responsibilities.
If you would like to be an integral part of supporting this position then waste no more time and apply now!
Jessica B. Reyes
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.
Electromechanical Assembler 1
Electromechanical Assembler 1 Job Description Follow work process instructions and specifications, both written and verbal. Assemble electrical or electromechanical devices or components using a variety of hardware / tools.
Assemblies include cables, harnesses or chassis modules. Operate a variety of equipment to fufill manufacturing processes. Understand and identify defects in accordance with applicable workmanship standard and class.
Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions. Perform other assignments as required. Skills & Qualifications Understand and use basic hand tools.
Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and assembly instructions for simple assemblies. Ability to build electrical and electromechanical assemblies. Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
Ability to use tools and testing devices. Strong math and measurement skills. High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
HS Diploma or GED. Six months basic electrical or electromechanical assembly experience preferred. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
We are a manufacturing company that has an immediate openings Electromechanical assembler in the Aurora and Centennial Area!
Assemble all mechanical, electrical, electronic parts of the machine in conformity with the production order and the production drawing:
All electrical preparations: cables, assemble electronic windows and cabling, installation of optical assembly, set up machines with the electrical and electronic cables.
All mechanical preparations: assembling all mechanical parts of the machines, assembling doors, lids, belts, motors.
We offer you:
We believe in hiring the best people, providing them with the right tools, and treating all employees with respect.
There are a few things we expect you to know and be able to do:Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Reply to ad, please tell us a bit about yourself. We will also accept a resume and or cover letter.
Electronics / Wiring / Electromechanical Assembly Position
Electromechanical Position building custom wiring cabinets. Ability to work from a custom drawing, excellent attention to detail, ability to work on your own and good problem solving is a must. Proficiency with various hand tolls required. Experience hand soldering wires to terminals helpful but not required. We can train someone who is bright and motivated.
- Work individually or with a team to assemble entire product start to finish
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Fill out, correct and improve work orders
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, electromechanical assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment (crimpers, wire strippers, soldering irons, meters, drills, screwdrivers)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
164318, Electromechanical Assembler - MA
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electromechanical Assembler for an opening in Ayer, MA. RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for performing a wide variety of mechanical tasks associated with the development, manufacture, or repair of products.
Duties will include performing complex mechanical assembly on repair units (RMA's) on a number of different products using hand tools and some light power tools. The size and complexity of the product varies greatly from a small table top unit to a large console. Tracking the units in and updating the current status of these units requires solid understanding of MRP systems and Excel.
A large percentage of the time is spent in the system entering or reasearching material status of the parts required to complete the unit. Basic wiring and soldering experience is preferred but not required. Must be able to work independently, interpret assembly drawings and follow verbal/written work instructions to produce a high quality unit within the allotted time frame.
Must have good computer skills with Word and Excel to be able to open and modify documents. Some overtime may be required at peak times. May float & perform work assignments in other departments if necessary.
Possessing the ability to work as part of a team and to have a positive attitude is essential. Position requires a complete understanding of the English language and the ability to lift 25 lbs. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
EEO Description Skill Areas 7 Intermediate Level C: Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Requires 1-2 yrs. of related mechanical or electro-mechanical experience and/or equal vocational training.
Requires reading, writing, and good math skills & the ability to work from established drawings and work instructions. Works independently with some guidance and/or assistance on new assignments. Basic assembly skills.
Basic drawing understanding. 6 Skilled Level B: Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations. Normally receive no instruction on routine work and limited guidance on new assignments.
Requires 3-5 yrs. of experience. Requires reading, writing & math skills & the ability to work from established drawings and detailed work instructions. Able to repair/adjust equipment needed to perform assigned tasks.
Works independently with minimal supervision and follows standard operating procedures. May assist in training and other employees. Intermediate to advanced assembly techniques and drawing interpretation skills. 6 Highly Skilled Level A:
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment & initiative are required to solve problems and make recommendations. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments & provide general guidance to others in department. Requires ability to use specialized equipment and tools, read complex and detailed instructions, maintain written records and work from established drawings.
Requires 5 yrs. of related experience, a comprehensive understanding of standard processes. Minimal supervision required. Shows high levels of initiative, productivity, quality and teamwork.
Advanced assembly techniques and drawing interpretation skills.
Basic equipment operation and set up. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Accredited High School Diploma/GED WORK HOURS: 9/80, Full-Time Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please. Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Contact: Nate Karlin at nkarlinchiptonross.com CHIPTON-ROSS, INC. 6926 Rivers Ave North Charleston, SC 29406 Phone: (843) 554-5800 x184 or (800) 927-9318 x184 Posted by StartWire
Post a Job
Maintenance Technician - Electromechanical 3Rd Shift + OT
Maintenance Technician - Electromechanical 3rd ShiftMust be available to work overtime, including some weekends.
Hours 1130 PM to 730 AM Plus Overtime.
*Must be able to work overtime and some weekends.
The Patriot Group is looking for a 3rdshift Electromechanical Maintenance Technician to support the production process in Company's Toner Operations Group at our Lawrenceville, GA manufacturing facility. Under general supervision, the Electromechanical Maintenance Technician will maintain manufacturing equipment, as well as troubleshoot and repair a wide range of equipment issues by relying on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Great opportunity to make more money with overtime opportunities.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic system, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment.
- Maintain proper documentation of work (Work orders, PM check sheets, part usage, etc.)
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- May perform other tasks to support manufacturing operations as directed by manufacturing/ equipment engineers (e.g. install electrical conduits, wires, sensor, and control per manufacturing/equipment engineer's specifications)
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 2 yrs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience, including A/C inverters and frequency drives, hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and troubleshooting experience, required
- Technical or vocational training preferred.
- Two years electrical experience in electrical and electronics troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience with PLC’s, welding, and machining a plus.
- Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints, maintenance manuals, and engineering sketches.
- Must have own basic hand tools.
- Basic math and computer skills required.
- Must be available to work overtime, including some weekends.
Gate Installer/ Access Control Tech/ Electromechanical Technician
SecurityWorks, Inc. is hiring motivated individuals looking for full-time employment servicing and installing industrial/residential gates, gate operators and other outdoor security equipment. Must have valid motor vehicle license. We also conduct background checks.
Benefits include: health, dental, short term disability, paid holidays, vacation, 401 K, direct deposit, uniforms and more.
(MA, RI, CT, VT, NH, ME).
Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends to our dedicated service department, which provides you with the peace of mind that comes with 24/7 service and repair. Whether you require standard maintenance or an emergency repair, our experienced service technicians respond quickly to maintain the security of your business or residence.