Assembler Electromechanical Job Description Sample
2Nd Shift - Electromechanical Assembler
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS â¢ Education: High School diploma or equivalent. â¢ Experience:
None â¢ Specialized Training: None â¢
Basic computer skills, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools. â¢ Abilities: ? Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language ? Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material ? Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects. ? Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb â¢ Other: Must be at least 18 years of age. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS â¢ Operates tools and equipment common to the mechanical trade (e.g. hand & power tools). â¢ Processes work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders. â¢ Scans in and out of work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders. â¢ Reads and interprets documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments (e.g. blue prints, bill of materials, one line diagrams, etc.). â¢ Gathers parts and accessories required in the assembly process. â¢ Assembles fabricated parts to create unit assemblies (Switchboards & Lighting Panels) or subassemblies. â¢ Fastens component parts on cubicles or frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies. â¢ Connects cables and basic wires. â¢ Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. â¢ Disassembles units to adjust or replace parts. â¢ Marks unit assemblies with identifying information and/or attaches identifying tags. â¢ Reports non-conforming items (e.g. parts, schematics, blue prints, etc.) â¢ Prepares finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.) â¢ Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions. â¢ Accesses and utilizes various documents, with the use of computers, associated with the manufacture of products in assembly (e.g.
Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.) â¢ Performs other work as directed by Supervision. JOB SPECIFICATIONS â¢ Working Conditions: Job involves typically working indoors, being assigned to any of the different shifts, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment (e.g. cut resistant gloves and sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.) being exposed to loud noises and the possibility of bumps, cuts, scrapes, and strains. â¢ Capabilities:
The following are behaviors essential to being successful in this job. ? Safety Advocacy: Ability to promote and ensure a safe work environment; identifies, communicates, and eliminates hazards encountered during regular course of work. ? Quality Orientation: Focused on meeting or exceeding the level of excellence of products, services, and work activitiesâmeasured against pre-set standards; able to identify flaws and take corrective action. ? Cooperation:
Willingly assists others by offering guidance, sharing knowledge, teaching skills, or directly performing a task in order to help out. Puts team objectives ahead of personal interests. ? Adaptability: Willingly accepts organizational changes and responds to changes with appropriate urgency and actions.
Reacts to anger, frustration, and disappointment constructively (i.e. finding humor in situations; finding solutions to problems, using relaxation techniques; etc.). ? Analytical Thinking: The ability to tackle a problem or task using a logical and systematic approach. ? Spatial Reasoning: Ability to think in three dimensions; being able to mentally generate, rotate, and transform visual images. ##
We are seeking an Electromechanical Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Assemble chassis components using a variety or hardware.
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware
- Perform verification tests in accordance with assembly instructions
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Six months basic electrical assembly preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Spherion Staffing has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it's not our size or our 65+ years of experience that has earned us the respect and loyalty of our customers, it is our local focus, personalized service and passion for excellence!
A National Staffing Leader with a Local Focus
Since 1946, Spherion has been offering companies a unique combination of personalized customer service backed by the resources, knowledge and geographic breadth of a $2 billion workforce leader. It's like getting the best of both worlds: dedicated local service and robust national support.
Last year, we helped 3,000 clients acquire the right administrative, contact center, light industrial, non-clinical healthcare and professional talent required to meet their workforce goals. And, we did it with the kind of attention and service that speaks of local ownership.
A True Innovator in the Staffing Industry
Our business is about connecting with people. For this reason, you will always have a very personal, face-to-face experience when you work with Spherion. While this aspect of our business will never change, technology plays a significant role in the way people connect and relate in today
Electromechanical Assembler - 7978
Electromechanical Assembler- Simply Biotech
Immediate opening for an Electromechanical Assembler in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- 3 Years of Electro Mechanical experience
- Knowledge of active and passive electronic components, types of grounding, and proper mechanical assembly technic.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Knowledge of current soldering practices to include experience in handling ESD components, and thru-hole and surface mount components in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with mildly hazardous materials (i.e., isopropyl alcohol, MEK, etc.) and familiarity with Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Solid attention to detail, good organizational skills, and ability to multi-task as priorities change.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills to efficiently convey technical ideas and information to others.
- Knowledge and experience working with precision tooling and small power tools (i.e., dental tool, micro-scopes, exacto knives, jewelers screw drivers, crimpers, hand drills, heat-gun, etc.).
- Knowledge of machining practices and experience with larger power tools (i.e., lathes, mills, band-saws, sanders, drill-presses, etc.), is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.800.3050
Simply Biotech specializes in recruiting exclusively for the biotech community. We are currently seeking an Electromechanical Assembler for a leading and growing biotech firm.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform repetitive electrical and mechanical assembly work in accordance with company policy, specifications, and current soldering standards as follows:
- Properly interpret assembly, schematic, set-up drawings, & work aids
- Install, assemble, and connect mechanical parts and assemblies,
- Hook-up various types of wiring, mount and remove electronic components.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment as required.
- Work with and assist engineering on proto-type builds.
- Will work with stock room personnel as required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 858.800.3050
More information can be found at www.simplybiotech.com
Electromechanical Assembler Category: Light Industrial/Manufacturing Description: TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking an Electromechanical Assembler for one of our clients in Ayer, MA. Job
Responsible for performing a wide variety of mechanical tasks associated with the development, manufacture, or repair of products.
Duties will include performing complex mechanical assembly on repair units (RMA’s) on a number of different products using hand tools and some light power tools.
The size and complexity of the product varies greatly from a small table top unit to a large console.
Tracking the units in and updating the current status of these units requires solid understanding of MRP systems and Excel.
A large percentage of the time is spent in the system entering or reasearching material status of the parts required to complete the unit.
Basic wiring and soldering experience is preferred but not required.
Must be able to work independently, interpret assembly drawings and follow verbal/written work instructions to produce a high quality unit within the allotted time frame.
Must have good computer skills with Word and Excel to be able to open and modify documents. Some overtime may be required at peak times. May float and perform work assignments in other departments if necessary.
Possessing the ability to work as part of a team and to have a positive attitude is essential.
Position requires a complete understanding of the English language and the ability to lift 25lbs.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve. TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance. VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability Location: Ayer , MA Minimum Experience (yrs): 3 Required Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent
Electromechanical Assembler easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$11 - $12 per hour
date posted:Monday, November 20, 2017
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description The electromechanical assembler will read mechanical drawings and use hand tools to assemble telescoping antennaes or other devices. Good location Steady work Pleasant work environment Possible temp to perm Weekly pay Medical benefits available Working hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Must be able to read mechanical drawings Must be able to use hand tools including screwdrivers, pliers, wirecutters and hammers. Must be able to stand of feet for a long period of time Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted multiple times throughout an 8 hour shift Must provide two professional references Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Electromechanical Assemblers # Irvine, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Irvine, CA # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 100 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
11/7/2017 # Job ID: 60399 # Contact: Volt # Phone:
Fax: # Description The Volt Irvine Branch has partnered with a leading manufacturer in Irvine to help identify multiple Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to start ASAP. These positions will entail building large robotic machinery which may entail complex electromechanical assemblies.
We are currently hiring people and two skills, both requiring experience though. Details below: Electro-Mechanical Assemblers: In this role, you will be responsible for performing electromechanical assembly and sub-assembly, wire harnessing, cable harnessing, building chassis, component installation and hand soldering. Pay is $14-16/hr.
Hours are on the 1 st shift. Positions are temp to hire, possibly direct hire for the right person. Must have 2 years’ experience.
Senior Assemblers: In this role, you will perform electronic and mechanical assembly of components, parts and modules in complex assemblies and sub-assemblies, cable harnessing, wire harnessing, chassis, and hand soldering. Will work off specified tolerances from prints, engineering change orders and wire lists.
Pay is $17-19/hr.
Hours are on the 1 st shift. Positions are temp to hire , possibly direct hire for the right person. Must have 4 years’ experience.
TO APPLY: Walk in any day M-F between 8am - 2pm to
Volt Irvine 111 Pacifica Suite 110 Irvine, CA 92618 949-282-1010 Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electromechanical Maintenance Technician
Safely maintains mechanical systems for manufacturing equipment and building facilities in accordance with Novipax Standard Policy, Operating Procedures and Safety Rules. Performs troubleshooting, repair, and modifications to equipment and facility of a non-routine nature.
1. Uses judgment and initiative to implement corrective maintenance as required, when definitely prescribed instructions are not available
2. Reads and interprets blue prints and engineering sketches
3. Able to perform all duties of lesser grade mechanics, plus possess proficiencies in the following:
· Troubleshoot and repair pentane injection systems, pneumatic conveying systems and plant systems
· Remove and replace extruder dies, screws and grinder knives
· Remove and replace packing and seals
· Disassemble and repair extrusion and thermoforming line equipment
4. Repairs component parts within the capabilities of the shop
5. Operates all shop equipment
6. Plans/installs modifications to existing building and equipment (not to exclude new equipment used in conjunction with existing equipment and process)
7. Aligns/adjusts equipment
8. Performs basic operations associated with regular mechanic duties
9. Comprehends and follows written and verbal instructions
10. Maintains detailed and accurate records of all work performed personally
11. May operate support equipment as required (within personal qualifications and abilities)
12. Maintains personal tools in good condition
13. Performs all work in a safe manner and in accordance with prescribed safety regulations
14. Maintains a clean and orderly work area
15. Assists Master Mechanic in the training of Maintenance personnel
16. Works as required on composite crews
17. May serve as a member of the Fire Brigade
18. Participate and successfully complete company-sponsored training courses in TPC/EAT/OJT training courses as required to maintain an upgrade proficiency level
19. Performs special assignments as directed
Sufficient to understand verbal instructions, and to perform the reading, writing and mathematical requirements of the position, or E.A.T. qualified
Must be successful in OJT and TPC programs
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
Three years experience in industrial maintenance, including B Mechanic level proficiency, and demonstrated proficiency in four of the following:
General machine shop practice, welding, mechanical assembly, tool and
Die making, plumbing/pipe fitting, electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics
May involve strenuous work for short periods of time
Working in awkward positions
Standing over 50% of the time
Hand tools Vernier
Power hand tools Mill/lathe
Unscheduled overtime as required
Elevated heights of 50 feet
Indoor and outdoor work in temperature extremes
Exposure to dirt, noises, fumes and grease
Receives daily assignments from Master Mechanic
NOTE: Position is for 2nd or 3rd Shift
With end-to-end packaging and support services, we serve more than 150 food processors, supermarkets and food packaging distributors. Our products enhance the aesthetic appeal of products and maximize shelf life, while also reducing costs by streamlining packaging and shipping. We offer a broad portfolio of EPS trays in a variety of colors, shapes and thicknesses, including the only EPS barrier tray currently on the market.
We offer great competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a great employer 401(k) match. Join us and become part of a dynamic team!
Novipax, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Novipax, LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Novipax, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Novipax, LLC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Novipax, LLC encourages applicants of all ages.
Electromechanical Assemblers Needed!
Helpmates Staffing Services is looking for Electromechanical Assemblers in Costa Mesa, CA for a company who is a globally recognized leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio/video system solutions.
· 1-2 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience
· Requires close supervision to ensure proper assembly techniques are being used
· Maintain the required daily standard of productivity with a consistently high level of quality
· Will do SMT through hole soldering
· Maintain workstations and surrounding areas in a clean and safe condition
· Prep all types of electro-mechanical assembly using assembly work instructions, hand tools, and wire connectors
· Assemble elected sub-assemblies
· Perform task related to the final packaging of the products
· PCBA secondary operations: hand stuffing, components prep, components identification, and electronics color codes
· Must be able to work 5:50 am – 2:30 pm
· Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays on occasion
· Pay rate is $12-13 per hour
Electromechanical Technician I
Would you rather be in the garage or basement “tinkering” than sleeping? Do you watch episodes of “How it’s Made” obsessively? Then we have a job for you! Imagine getting paid to do what you love! As an Electromechanical Technician, you’ll work in a fast-paced factory environment, where the stakes are high and getting a high-quality product out the door before shipping deadline is the name of the game. You’ll be on a team of the most dedicated and creative technicians, mechanics and engineers that strive to provide the best possible service to an organization that does offset printing, silk screen printing, injection molding, electroforming and packaging all under the same roof! If you are energetic, curious, creative and willing to learn, then you have found the right place!
We are currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd shifts. 2nd shift is Monday- Friday, 3-11PM. 3rd shift is Sunday- Thursday, 11PM-7AM.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Be on time and ready to work for every shift
- Follow company policy, processes and procedures
- Show respect for the opinion of others
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Keep equipment and work area clean and hazard free
- Wears proper PPE and garments at all time while working in hazardous areas
- Maintain courteous, professional and effective relationships with employees at all levels
- Monitors the quality of product and reports all variations to manager
- Adapt with minimal or no advanced notice, to changes in how business is conducted, work is accomplished, and normal routine
- To meet educational/experience background that includes but may not be limited too;
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in automation control environments, where tasks included;
- operating electromechanical machinery
- troubleshooting electromechanical equipment
- time management as well a forecasting
- Technical/Vocational/High School Degree
- 1 to 3 years experience may be accepted in Lieu of a formal education
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in automation control environments, where tasks included;
- Ability to see defects, and correct with assistance
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and dependable
- Use of various technolgoy for communicating
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
- Electromechanical troubleshooting
- Electromechanical repair
- Production / Departmental Service and Support
- Light Machining
- Work / Repair forecasting and time management
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company who cherishes the diversity and creativity of our employees and our clients. We promote from within and encourage employee growth through programs like tuition assistance and salary bands. Additionally, we understand how important work/life balance is so we provide a comprehensive benefits program to all employees and their dependents. Do you like free bagels and coffee? We've got those, too!
Electromechanical Design Engineer - Aviation Industry
Seeking highly skilled electromechanical, industry, design and actuation engineers for an aerospace facility in Saginaw, MI.
The Product Design Engineer - Actuation will have a key leadership role in technology research and breakthrough product development. He or She will have responsibility for delivering strategic design and development goals in electromechanical actuation to grow current and capture future business opportunities. This position reports directly to the Engineering Director.
Must have the following recent experience:
- BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in aerospace electromechanical actuation design and development
- Strong experience with solid modeling (UG and/or ProE), design analysis tools (FEA, (Finite Element Analysis) etc, and testing methods required
- Structural analysis background preferred
- Linear motion, ball/lead screw or gearbox background experience
- Prefer background in motors, drives, and controls or other similar areas
- Manufacturing, supply chain, lean manufacturing knowledge experience
- Variation reduction tool knowledge
- Clear understanding of the linkages of demand through production and distribution
- Program/project management certification preferred
BlueTek Partners is a boutique recruiting and executive search firm focused on making connections, delivering value and inspiring through innovation. We pride ourselves on putting the client’s needs first and providing candidates that are driven, professional and accountable. We help solve human capital challenges with quicker placements, increased efficiencies and decreased costs.
We make the job search process personal again by responding to our clients and providing a true staffing partner with better value and exceptional quality. BlueTek Partners is suited to deliver high-performing professional employees at every level from administrative to executive.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!